• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Crotch Rope For Dinner - No Audio

Duration : 00:05:37 // Size : 116.05 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I like it when Martin gives me a little taste of discomfort. Instead of bringing me into the Playroom for a full-blown wrecking, a few pieces of hemp and the chair I'm sitting on worked wonders. It was just enough to spread me wide and destroy me with the crotch rope alone. When I titled this video, "Crotch Rope for Dinner", it should've been "dessert". It was short, sweet and perfect perfectly satisfying.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, crotch roped, chair tied, asiana starr, martin williams, topless, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, spread, office bondage, submissive, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Anastasia Rose Slutty Secretary Bound Humiliated By Bosss Wife

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 1231.6 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon has just found out that her husband has been having an affair with one of the office girls at work, and she's decided to get her revenge. She surprises Anastasia by showing up at the office late one night, and quickly overpowers her (off screen). She pushes Anastasia into a room, and shoves her up against the wall. Anastasia's elbows are bound tightly together behind her back, and she's wearing a tight chest harness. Anastasia complains that she's never rested with Nyxon's husband, but of course Nyxon has proof. She places a large ballgag into Anastasia's mouth to shut her up, then finishes tying up her lower body (off screen). Next, Nyxon unbuttons Anastasia's blouse, and pulls out her big tits, further humiliating her. Anastasia hops around trying to get free while Nyxon takes a few blackmail photos with her phone. She finally falls down onto the floor where Nyxon leaves her there to struggle. Perhaps the maintenance men will find her when they come in to clean the office bright & early in the morning.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, big tits, garter & stockings, nyxon, anastasia rose, full fashioned stockings, elbows together, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Captured Kerry Pleasing Her Man

Duration : 00:09:41 // Size : 1046.68 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Kerry would do anything for the love of her life, and when her man proposes that they try something kinky, Kerry enthusiastically agrees. The POV starts off with applying just a little bit of rope, but soon Kerry is hogtied on the floor with a big white ballgag in her mouth.
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, shiny clothing, gagged women, pov, captured kerry, disco pants, rope bondage, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Jayda Blayze Air B Busted

Duration : 00:15:55 // Size : 1154.99 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

A seedy photographer has convinced model Jayda Blayze that they should rent a fancy Air BnB to take some sexy photos in. Little do they know that the owner, Nyxon, has security cameras installed & she can see their every lascivious move. Angry that these perverts have defiled her lovely home, Nyxon bursts into the house & catches them in the act. Scared, the photographer runs away leaving Jayda to face her punishment alone. The next scene opens up with Jayda tied up & a huge harness ballgag in her mouth. Nyxon tells her that since she likes to parade around in her underwear in front of people, perhaps she won't mind if Nyxon gets a little video of her struggling in her bondage.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, ballgagged, nyxon, jayda blayze, full fashioned stockings, girdle, large ballgag, harness gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Mandy Wolf The Big Bad Mandy

Duration : 00:11:01 // Size : 1191.82 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Big Bad Giantess Mandy is on one of her rampages again, stomping tinies with her big bare feet. She lifts up her legs & stomps down on them hard, and then she scoops up the ones that she misses & uses them for a snack. Suddenly, the tinies begin revolting & crawl up her large body. She swats at them trying to shoo them away, but they soon over power her & pull her down to the ground. Once there, the tinies get busy quickly tying her up into a hogtie. The finish things off by sticking a ballgag into her mouth, then leave her there to angrily struggle.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, barefoot, giantess, c4ssoles22, hogtie, ballgag, size fetish, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : His Naughty Niece Talked Him Into Tying Her Up

Duration : 00:16:21 // Size : 944.31 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vivian Irene Pierce He was suppose to be keeping an eye on his step niece Vivian while her parents were out of town. But, Vivian was a very naughty girl and tonight, he caught her out partying with wrong type of crowd. So, he took her up into her hotel room and told her to stay put. But, Vivian wanted to play, and somehow, she was able to talk her uncle into tying her up and gagging her. As she struggled all roped up, she did her best to entice the man to do more to her than just watch her struggle bound and gagged.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Big Step-Sister Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:08:20 // Size : 312.8 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Maliyah Madison Maliyah comes into the room and catches her step-brother and his girlfriend doing things they shouldn't be doing. She tells them that she is calling her parents. They can't let her do that so they tie her up. She demands they let her go, but instead they gag her. Later in the video, the girlfriend who doesn't like Milayah anyways, pull down her pants and removes her bra to further humiliate her. And since the gag doesn't seem to be quieting Maliyah as much as the girlfriend would like, she adds another piece of cloth, tied tightly over Maliyah's mouth.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Garnet Rose Intruder Caught Punished With Extreme Hogtie

Duration : 00:12:20 // Size : 888.52 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Garnet Rose is a burglar who breaks into Nyxons house to steal her money. She takes off her shoes when she walks through the door so that no one hears her footsteps, and we see her dirty ankle socks. Garnet tiptoes into the dining room where Nyxon catches her stealing. Nyxon gives her a choice: Either she calls the cops, or Garnet lets her tie her up. If she agrees to getting tied up, Nyxon will give her the scissors. If she manages to get herself free within 5 minutes, Nyxon will let her go. Garnet agrees. The next scene has garnet tied up & on the floor. Her wrists are tied together, and her elbows are tied together both above & below her elbows. Her ankles & thighs are tied together as well, and theres a huge ballgag in her mouth. Garnets toes are toed together over her dirty white socks, and Nyxon puts her in an extremely tight hogtie on camera. When the tie is complete, Nyxon tapes Garnets hands together & places a pair of scissors next to Garnet & tells her to try to get free. After about 2- 3 minutes, Nyxon gets bored & places a blindfold over Garnets eyes. After the 5 minutes are up, Nyxon ties a rope from Garnets toes to her ballgag putting extra pressure on her. *NOTE- at the beginning of the clip, Garnet insisted that she use my 2.5 inch ballgag for the clip. I had her try it on, and she could not get it in her mouth. But, she insisted that she could do it, so we used it in the clip. Unfortunately, Garnet could not open her mouth wide enough to get the ball behind her teeth, and even with the strap on the tightest setting, the ballgag stayed in front of her teeth. It looked stupid, so I cut the clip & replaced it with a smaller ballgag for the rest of the clip. You may also like: Garnet Rose... A Mules Option Garnet Rose... Intense Struggle In A Pink Girdle
Tags: bondage, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, did, socks, garnet rose, nyxon, onscreen hogtie, toe tie, sock fetish, workout clothes, elbows together, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Jj Plush Punishment For Some Sensual Texts

Duration : 00:18:29 // Size : 1341.51 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE! JJ PLUSH... PUNISHMENT FOR SOME SENSUAL TEXTS starring Nyxon & JJ Plush Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Barefoot, Disco Pants, Shiny Blouse, Hogtie, Elbows Together, Drool *this is a custom clipNyxon has found out that JJ has been secretly sending sensual photos to her husband. She plots revenge by posing as him, and arranges a meet up. The clips starts out with JJ already bound with her hands behind her back, elbows together & ankles tied, hopping to the couch. She is barefoot & gagged with a ballgag. Nyxon torments her & switches out her gag foran even larger ballgag, then hogties her & leaves her there stranded in her predicament.
Tags: bondage, Nyxon, JJ Plush, Rope Bondage, Ballgag, Barefoot, Disco Pants, Shiny Blouse, Hogtie, Elbows Together, Drool

sabina

VIP
Title : Broken Before Time Part 2

Duration : 00:08:32 // Size : 138.74 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sometimes, I tap out early and when Martin knows that I can go longer, he changes it up so I can last. After the ponytail upset me, the arms broke me so Martin had to improvise by roping my throat to the rack and my hands behind my back. No more elbows and no more hair to the ceiling, yet, I was STILL bothered. My body may have been relieved but my mind was still in the state of being broken and I was too far gone to bring myself down. I was only 10-minutes shy of an hour and I just couldn't do it!
Tags: bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, crotch roped, submissive, rope bondage, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, pussy roped, asiana starr, martin williams, drooling, live bondage, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Fancy Jewelry Part 1

Duration : 00:16:02 // Size : 421.42 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Crotchless, shimmery tights, high heels and a plug in my ass is how I walked into the show. If there's anything that makes me feel really naughty, it's wearing an anal plug while being tied up. Especially when Martin ropes my ass and pussy HARD. I can literally feel that strand of rope push it deeper inside me. The position I was in couldn't have been more perfect for my situation either. Made to sit on my ass with my legs crossed and my neck pulled to my ankles while my arms and my pony tail are pulled to the ceiling. I was SO uncomfortable and it was one of those positions that slowly break me down over a long period of time. Add some nipple clamps and a big gag that I forgot to mention was buried in my mouth and we're golden.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, pantyhose, ballgagged, drooling, hair bondage, pantyhose bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, high heels, live bondage show, strappado,

sabina

VIP
Title : Constance - Mentally Dominated Orgasm Slut

Duration : 00:14:32 // Size : 556.87 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Constance is VERY affectionate and always wants attention, but sometimes her genius inventor husband needs to work. Unfortunately, Constance never takes no for an answer, so her husband pitches a compromise: He'll give her all the attention she wants, IF she'll test out his latest invention! before she knows it, she is bound tightly to a chair, her legs up in the air and wide open, a vibrator tied to her pussy, her mouth filled with a big red ball gag and a strange looking band fastened around her head. Her husband explains the invention will heighten orgasm sensitivity and he switches it on. Immediately, the vibrator roars to life and Constance begins to drool and moan as the device begins to rewrite her mental synapses, creating the most powerful sensations she has ever felt. Unfortunately, there's a side effect: After three orgasms, the mind short circuits, and the subject becomes a vacant slave completely under the mental domination of the first man she sees! Constance struggles wide eyed, the vibrator driving her mad with lust as she cum again and again. Finally, her husband returns for the third orgasm and as she climaxes, her mind blanks and she looks vacantly into his eyes. She won't ever bother him again when he's working, and he has definite plans for her!
Tags: bondage, mental domination, did, gagged women, bound orgasms, orgasms, constance, bondage, rope bondage, did, mental domination, bound orgasms, vibrator, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, struggling, barefoot, exposed pussy, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Getting Even With The Baby Sitter From Next Door

Duration : 00:16:18 // Size : 905.06 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella Ink He was on his cell phone when he heard a disturbance at his patio door. When he looked, he saw the neighbor girl, Bella open the door and walk in. Her hands were tied behind her back with a neck tie and she was also gagged. Thinking something bad happened to her, the man removed the gag. But it turned out nothing really bad happened to her. She told the man that she was babysitting and let these boys tie her up as part of a game. When they left her with out untying her, she got her ankles free and escaped. The man started to finish untying Bella. But then, he remembered something Bella did to him that got him in trouble with his wife and he stopped. Leaving her hands tied, the man reminded her of this incident and told her that he was going to get even with her. Before Bella could say anything, the man stuffed and tied the gag back in her mouth. He then used rope to tie Bella up very tight and secure. Once he had her all trussed up, the man pulled her big tits out of her bra and pulled her pants down too. Bella struggled to get loose. But she was well tied and the gag kept her from making very much noise. Eventually Bella would get the man to untie her. But not before she let him do naughty things to her. Things she promised not to tell his wife.

sabina

VIP
Title : Dirty Girl Hogtied Part 2

Duration : 00:18:45 // Size : 693.51 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

If I had to choose how I wanted to be tied up every day, I would choose to be hogtied lol. It's strict, immobilizing, challenging and hard. I love that a hogtie usually means that you're getting everything from the legs and feet to the chest, arms and hair. A gag, a crotch rope and sometimes a little more, like a neck rope. The stricter the hogtie, the better for me. When my hair is not tied to ankles or arms, it's so much harder and wears me down a lot faster. The gag slides deeper into my mouth and depending on how far back my head is pulled, it gets harder to swallow but I'll gladly take it! I know my elbows weren't tied tonight but it didn't even matter because everything else was right! I feel like a tightly wrapped little package - the more ribbons and bows, the more I feel complete!
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, flogging, hogtied, water bondage, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch roped, pussy roped, hair bondage, naked,

sabina

VIP
Title : Christina Wants Your Rope

Duration : 00:10:53 // Size : 425.85 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Christina Carter wants it. She NEEDS it. She's begging you for it. All she can think of is being bound by you and writhing in your rope while you do absolutely anything you want to with her. That's right, her massive tits, her sexy ass, those long, luscious legs, they are all YOURS for the taking. She's aching for you, but she won't ask you again. How can she with that microfoam tape stretched and stuck tightly over that mouth of hers? Besides, good girls should be seen and not heard, so to remind her, you've helpfully written "HUSH" across her gag! I mean, you wouldn't want the neighbors to hear her screams of passion from all you're going to do to her, right?
Tags: bondage, high heels, big tits, topless, gagged women, tapegagged, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, panties, high heels, big tits, topless, moaning, gagged women, tape gag, begging, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Kitty Quinn Insurance Sales Are Such A Bitch

Duration : 00:11:27 // Size : 1237.83 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

A hurricane of epic proportions has just blown through Florida, but the only thing that Nyxon experienced was some blown over trees & large branches on the ground. And of course, as soon as she sits down to catch up on her favorite soap opera, the landscaping crew arrives to begin the cleanup. Annoyed that she has to listen to the sound of a pole saw & a wood chipper instead of her show, she becomes super annoyed when there's a knock at her door & a bubbly airhead (Kitty Quinn) walks in & sits herself down. Before Nyxon can even say anything, Kitty starts jibber jabbering about the importance of having good hurricane insurance. Nyxon gives Kitty a skeptical look & tells her that the hurricane has already passed, so she should be good for about another 5 years. Kitty compliments Nyxon on her stylish pantyhose & tells her that the price of hurricane insurance is about $50 per day, and Nyxon laughs at the thought of any insurance being $1500 per month. She places her hand over Kitty's mouth & in the next scene we see Kitty stripped down to her lingerie and stockings & hogtied on the floor with a ballgag in her mouth. While Kitty has been struggling on the floor, Nyxon has been going through her paperwork & concluded that Kitty was a fraud. How dare she take advantage of people during their most vulnerable times! She tells Kitty that she's going straight to the police with her evidence, and that while she gone she'll open the curtains so that the workmen can look in & see Kitty struggling on the floor.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, garter & stockings, hand over mouth, nyxon, kitty quinn, full fashioned stockings, ballgag, hom, hogtie, garter belt, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Captured Cat Burglar Elbow Tied And Gagged Tight

Duration : 00:11:11 // Size : 621.02 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Yvette Cousteau from 2012 ****REPOSTED VIDEO****1920 X 1080 HD Version Yvette was sent to his room to steal some top secret files. But all of a sudden, she heard him walk in and had to quickly hide. But somehow Yvette made some noise and he heard her. When he grabbed her, Yvette put up a fight. He used the hotel phone to call for the authorities. But being in a foreign country, no one could understand him. Yvette also, only spoke German and he could not understand a word she was saying. The man had no choice but to tie her up and take matters into his own hands. As he tied her tight and with lots of rope, Yvette continued to shout at him in German. So once he had her all trussed up, he shoved a gag in her mouth and tied a rag between her teeth to shut her up. Yvette still refused to stay still as the man again tried to call the hotel desk for help.. But because he still could not find anyone that spoke his language, he again had to hang up so he could deal with Yvette. This time, he made sure, she was totally helpless. He tied her in a very strict hogtie with her hands pulled way up her back. Although Yvette could not understand him, she what was going to happen and she squealed loud through the gag as he started undressing her. All she could do was hiss and glare at him as she knew now that she was at this foreigner's mercy.
Tags: bondage, german language, did, german language, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bound With Wire And Mouth Packed With Panties

Duration : 00:10:10 // Size : 381.27 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Lila Lasher A masked man has grabbed Lila while she was home alone. After dragging her into the garage, all he can find to tie her up with is computer wire. Once he has the lady of the house all trussed up, he leaves her so he can find something to keep her quiet. He returns with a pair of her panties that he roughly stuffs in her mouth. He then wraps tape very tightly around her face and over her mouth to gag Lila. Lila struggles in pain as the wire cuts into her skin. Her mouth is packed so full and tight that her muffled cries for help go unheard. It will be hours until her husband comes home to find the place robbed and his wife tied up and gagged with her boobs out in the garage.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Breaking In The New Studio

Duration : 00:06:28 // Size : 102.23 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Breaking in the brand new studio is just what we did in this clip. What a better way to do so than with two simple D-Ring hooks on the wall, my favorite pair of stilettos, and a nice strict strappado against the wall. With a tight around my neck, attached to the wall, my elbows crushed and lifted to a strappado, and my knees tied so that my movement was more restricted, there was hardly any way for me to struggle. Without an option to stand straight up nor sit down, I had no choice but to stand in one place, slightly bent over. At one point, the pain in my feet lead me to kick my shoes off but that idea went out the door when I quickly realized I was left to stand on my toes in that position. Way to break in the new place! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, barefoot, did, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, damsel in, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, high heels, pantyhose, stockings, lingerie, bare feet, elbow bondage, elbow tie, strappado, bondage and discipline,

sabina

VIP
Title : Heard A Rumor That You Liked Being Tied Up

Duration : 00:11:11 // Size : 518.11 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Jamie Knotts Jamie and this guy have been fooling around behind her husband's back. Tonight he has her dress up in a black panty girdle with garters to hold up her stockings. This is because the man heard a rumor that Jamie likes to be tied up and gagged. At first Jamie denies it. But once she is tied up tight, she cannot resist the feeling of being helpless. Then the man gags her and Jamie can hardly control herself. At first she thinks the man is only going to watch her struggle and tease her. But when her pulls her big boobs out of her bra, Jamie knows things are only going to get better.

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!