• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : As Soon As He Gagged Me I Started To Cum In My Panties

Duration : 00:14:08 // Size : 784.09 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Gia Love Gia has something of his stashed away. She tells him where he can find it and expects him to let her leave as he goes to retrieve it. But he doesn't trust her and wants to make sure she is there when he returns, just in case she is lying. So he grabs her and starts to tie her up. The only problem with this, is that Gia gets very turned on with bondage. She promises to wait for him and begs him not to tie her up. But the man pays no attention to her and soon he has her tied up tight. Knowing she will probably cry out for help, the man stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth and this puts Gia over the edge. Having her mouth stuffed and packed so full makes her lose control and soon her eyes are rolling up into the back back of her head as she is starts having the first of many orgasms.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bimbo Baby Sitter-Getting Tied Up By You Robbers Is A Lot Of Fun

Duration : 00:16:15 // Size : 901.94 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Enchantress Sahrye Sahrye has been asked by her best friend Vicki to watch her little brothers because she is had to stay at school later than expected. But when she gets there, Sahrye cannot find the boys. This video begins with her going into Vicki's room where she finds them hiding. She notices that they are wearing bandanas over their faces. When Sahrye asks them why, they tell her that they playing a game or Cops and Robbers are were waiting for their Step-Sister Vicki to come in so they could jump her an tie her up. Sahrye breaks the news to them that Vicki had to stay late at school and will not be home for several hours. At first they are very dejected because they were looking forward to playing this game with their older step-sister. All of a sudden, Sahrye says; "Hey I have a great Idea!". She then goes on to say that she would be willing to take Vicki's place and let them tie her up. She tells them that she used to play the same game with her older brothers and let them tie her up when was younger. She also points out that they better tie her good. Because when her brothers tied her, she always got loose. So a short time later, Sahrye finds herself tied up with rope and at the mercy of these make believe bad guys. But as she struggles, Sahrye tells them that maybe they need to use more rope on her. When they do, Sahrye is much to naive to realize that maybe she has gotten herself in a bit over her head. Then as she struggles, she pretends to be calling for, "Help"! Still a bit naive, Sahrye tells them that real robbers wouldn't let her scream for help and suggests that they should put something in her mouth to shut her up. A short time later, Sahrye finds that her mouth is stuffed with a pair of panties and tightly cleave gagged. But this doesn't bother her at all as she struggles and whimpers through the gag, pretending to be the helpless damsel in . These guys cannot believe how lucky they are today. Their step-sister Vicki never let them tie her up like this and they continue to take advantage of the situation. At one point they add a crotch rope to their would be victim by tying a piece of rope tightly between Sahrye's legs and over her pretty red panties. At first Sahrye finds this inappropriate and tries to protest. But she is having way too much fun and after a while she is back into playing this game. Finally she finds herself tied down to the bed with her ankles tied to the head board and rope around her neck attached to a leg of the bed. As she struggles bound and gagged, she does not hear Vicki's step-dad arrive home. At one point he comes up stairs and finds the baby sitter tied up in his step-daughter's room. When he questions what is going on, Sahrye playfully giggles through the gag and tries to say hello to her best friend's step-dad.

sabina

VIP
Title : Constance - Mentally Contolled Orgasm Slut

Duration : 00:14:32 // Size : 556.87 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Constance is VERY affectionate and always wants attention, but sometimes her genius inventor husband needs to work. Unfortunately, Constance never takes no for an answer, so her husband pitches a compromise: He'll give her all the attention she wants, IF she'll test out his latest invention! before she knows it, she is bound tightly to a chair, her legs up in the air and wide open, a vibrator tied to her pussy, her mouth filled with a big red ball gag and a strange looking band fastened around her head. Her husband explains the invention will heighten orgasm sensitivity and he switches it on. Immediately, the vibrator roars to life and Constance begins to drool and moan as the device begins to rewrite her mental synapses, creating the most powerful sensations she has ever felt. Unfortunately, there's a side effect: After three orgasms, the mind short circuits, and the subject becomes a vacant slave completely under the mental domination of the first man she sees! Constance struggles wide eyed, the vibrator driving her mad with lust as she cum again and again. Finally, her husband returns for the third orgasm and as she climaxes, her mind blanks and she looks vacantly into his eyes. She won't ever bother him again when he's working, and he has definite plans for her!
Tags: bondage, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Aj Marion - Captive In The Closet

Duration : 00:12:57 // Size : 506.97 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

AJ never thought she'd regret having a big, empty, spacious closet for herself, but now, tightly bound and gagged, her mouth stuffed full of rubber to prevent anyone from hearing her pleas for help, she knows that some things are HIGHLY overrated. Sure, it gave her plenty of room to struggle against the ropes that fused her limbs together. Yes, she could stretch her shapely pantyhose clad legs high into the air as she kicked in vain to free them. But it ALSO meant her captor could enter the closet anytime he wants and have plenty of room to bind her further! Sadly for AJ, that was JUST what he did, opening her blouse first to add to her embarrassment and fear! When she felt him thread more of the horrid rope between her legs and tightly tie it off, the rope biting into her sensitive sex beneath her skimpy panties, her eyes watered and she whimpered into the ball gag that kept her silent. Hog-tieing the poor girl, her captor relished her trim tiny figure, and promised to return VERY soon. AJ knew EXACTLY what he had planned for her, but how could she possible prevent it??
Tags: bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, upskirt, aj marion, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, pantyhose, upskirt, thong, high heels, struggling, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Hopping Bound And Gagged In Her Red Panties

Duration : 00:11:11 // Size : 646.72 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Claire Irons NEW Claire is wearing only pantyhose and red lace panties as she hops bound and gagged into the kitchen. There she finds her cell phone and tries frantically to call for help. But she is caught and then hogtied on the floor so she cannot cause this guy anymore problems.
Tags: bondage, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bedroom Centerpiece Part 2 4k

Duration : 00:15:50 // Size : 1441.47 MB // Video : 3840x2160 // Format : mp4

The way Martin slid the wand between my legs to where it was barely hitting my sweet spot was perfect. It didn't make me cum right away, rather it was a slow creeper. A long and slow one. And yet, he still kept me there for a few more minutes after. Martin unties my legs, moves me to the bed and as soon as I was on laid on my elbows, it all felt so familiar. The intense pressure on my elbows, the ache in my jaw mixed with back to back orgasms... yesssss! THIS is my favorite!
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, rope bondage, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, pantyhose bondage, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, rope bondage, bound orgasm, hooded, high heels, topless, elbow tied, elbow bondage, endurance bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Irene Silver A Night Of Restless Sleep

Duration : 00:12:28 // Size : 1347.8 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE IRENE SILVER... A NIGHT OF RESTLESS SLEEP Bondage, Onscreen Tie, Hand Over Mouth, Lingerie, Onscreen Gag, Struggling Irene Silver is fast asleep in her bed when cat burglar Nyxon creeps into the room. She nudges Irene awake, then places her hand over Irene's mouth causing her to go out again. Nyxon add's a bit of rope to Irene's body & Irene's eyes flicker open. Nyxon places her hand over Irene's mouth again, then adds a bit more rope. Wash, rinse repeat until Irene is tied & gagged struggling on the bed.
Tags: bondage, Rope, Onscreen Tie, Hand Over Mouth, Lingerie, Onscreen Gag, Struggling

sabina

VIP
Title : Busty Asian Girl Hogtied Gagged In Her Pantyhose

Duration : 00:10:08 // Size : 577.25 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Mai Lin Mai is running late for work. She is in her bra and pantyhose as she stops to put on her high heels. When she goes into the bathroom to put on her skirt, a man comes out of nowhere and grabs her. He lifts her up and carries her back into her living room. Mai puts up a struggle, but the man is able to over power her and tie her up with rope. He leaves Mai to struggle on the floor as he goes off to find something to gag her with. When he returns, he stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and then ties a piece of torn cloth over her mouth to gag her. After leaving her to struggle for a while more, bound and gagged on the floor in her underwear, the man returns. He pulls down her bra so her big boobs can bounce freely about. Then he uses another piece of rope to hogtie Mai. The man then makes his get away, leaving Mai all trussed up in just her sheer pantyhose(No Panties under).
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bound And Helpless

Duration : 00:07:43 // Size : 120.79 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Blindfolded, cleave gagged, bare foot, and desperate to get out. My elbows and wrists are smashed together behind my back and my mouth is completely STUFFED! Rope so tight that it's impossible for me to wriggle beneath my Punisher's inescapable bondage. Bound and helpless, oh somebody save me! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, bdsm, did, asian, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, cleave gag, ace bandage, blindfold, asiana starr, bare feet, bondage and discipline, crotch rope, elbow tie, elbow bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Frustrated As Fuck Part 1

Duration : 00:15:54 // Size : 201.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

As long as the position is tight, strenuous or physically demanding, I suffer. When I suffer, a full water work show occurs. Drool, sweat, tears and a runny nose. I just can't help it lol. And when I can't breathe or my nose runs, being ring gagged can frustrate the fuck out of me. Don't get me wrong though, I love a ring gag, especially the one the double ring that's buckled around my face. I love the way it looks and how it 4-ces my mouth open. I love that it gives Martin access and I love how upset it makes me.
Tags: bondage, topless, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ring gagged, asiana starr, maritn williams, live bondage, live bondage show, topless, clover clamps, nipple clamps, high heels, hair bondage, throat roped, crotch roped, pussy roped,

sabina

VIP
Title : Mandy Wolf Orgasmic Self Encasement

Duration : 00:11:16 // Size : 1216.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Mandy Wolf sits on her bed wearing lingerie & silver full fashioned stockings. She takes a pair of pantyhose & slowly encases her legs in one of the sides & pulls it all the way up. Next she grabs a large black ballgag, places it in her mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. She puts on another pair of pantyhose like a shirt & then tops it off with a nylon hood. The next scene opens up with Mandy tied to the bed with pantyhose & an Hitachi placed on her pussy & held in place by nylons. The vibe has been set on "high" & we can watch Mandy writhe & moan as she cums.
Tags: pantyhose encasement, nylon encasement, bondage, bound orgasms, gagged women, struggling, mandy wolf, self encasement, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Big Busted Boss Left Tied Up Gagged And Humiliated With Her Panties Down

Duration : 00:12:00 // Size : 666.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Goldie Blair He and Goldie work together and really do not like each other. Today he has found out she got a big promotion and is now his boss. He knows the only way she got this was because she is fucking the main boss. Then she tells him that her first decision as his boss is to fire him. But he tells her that he was going to quit anyways. However, as his last act, he has something he has always wanted to do to her. The next thing Goldie knows, the man has her tied up in her dressing room. He shuts her up, by stuffing her mouth with panties and taping them in tightly. Then after letting her struggle bound and gagged in her skirt and blouse, he strips her down so her great big tits are exposed. Then before he packs up his things and leaves, he pulls her panties down and ties them around her ankles. The boss is really going to love finding you like this he tells her.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Attention Seeking Panties Post Live Show Bondage

Duration : 00:10:14 // Size : 367.34 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Friday night, after the show, we were chillin in the office as usual. I had this latex hood sitting on my desk, in preparation for an upcoming custom, "Ultimate Experience". Trying it on and testing the waters prior to shooting this custom was needed so I put it on. It took some time to get use to it but when I did, I instantly fell in love! Martin loved it too so he calls me over to take a seat next to him. With one leather strap, he brings my elbows together - careful not to add too much to the situation, too quickly. We try it out with my mouth gagged, then tried it with just my mouth wrapped. This, alone is such a turn on to me. All I need is this hood and I'm GONE, so, when Martin slides his fingers inside me, I fall apart. I got so worked up that I sucked up all my air supply lol. It gets really hard to breathe when I get like this! The part where I'm out of control and throw myself to the floor wasn't caught on camera but that's where I ended up when I couldn't get myself together. Martin had to remove the hood and the gag but he made up for it by wrapping my mouth and putting me into a hogtie. Sadly, we only captured small bit so the video doesn't do any justice as to how I was REALLY acting after the hood. I was ALL. OVER. THE PLACE. Suffering and uncomfortable as fuck.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, latex, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, hooded, latex hood, topless, high heels, spread, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, leather bondage, leather restraints, mouth wrapped, struggling, hogtied, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Claire Irons - Captured Cop Makes Good Bait

Duration : 00:13:05 // Size : 502.91 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sometimes a bad guy has no luck at all. Or does he? I guess that's a matter of perspective. After all, some criminals would think that having a police officer show up to take them to jail and ruin their nefarious plans would be a terrible thing, but then again, if the officer looks like Claire Irons and you happen to be swift and good when it comes to rope, it good be a VERY good thing indeed! Of course, not for her, but we don't really care, do we? Securely bound, her cries for help smothered under the hand of the bad guy which has been tightly clamped around her mouth, she has little chance of escape, not that this prevents her from trying. After stuffing a HUGE ball gag into her yapping face hole, you let her struggle to her hearts content. After all, you're enjoying the way her uniform clings tightly to her body, showing off every curve as she thrashes about in her pointless attempt at escape. Finally, it's time to get down to the serious business of making her disappear. To do that, some arrangements will have to be made, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy hogtying her and exposing her beautiful tits to further humiliate her as she helplessly tugs at her bonds, watching the clock as the seconds tick away to her permanent disappearance!
Tags: bondage, did, uniforms, gagged women, muscular women, struggling, claire irons, bondage, rope bondage, did, ball gagged, gagged women, unifrom, exposed, topless, hogtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Mandy Wolf Disco Jeans Bound Orgasms

Duration : 00:14:07 // Size : 1526.89 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Just a nice casual candid onscreen tie between Nyxon & Mandy. Once Mandy is all tied up, Nyxon sits her down on the couch, places a red ballgag in her mouth, & tapes an Hitachi to her inner thigh. Nyxon turns the Hitachi on "high" & leaves Mandy to enjoy herself.
Tags: bondage, bound orgasms, struggling, ballgagged, shiny clothing, rope bondage, nyxon, mandy wolf, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, hitachi, disco pants, high heels, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Ending 2021 With A Bang Nye Live Show Special Part 1

Duration : 00:14:16 // Size : 315.93 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

During the pre-show tonight, what members couldn't see, was Martin prepping me for one heck of a night. He had me hogtied on the table, just out of sight and when the show begins, Martin gives everyone a quick peek before untying me so that I could gag myself and get ready for a real roping. Martin splits my pussy with a crotch rope, puts me on the pallet and frog ties my legs, binds my elbows, then ties my ponytail to the bar overhead and pulls it SO HARD that it puts me in a crying state so early in the show. I knew I was in for a wild night but what I didn't know was this was just the beginning...
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin wiliams, hogtied, live bondage show, pantyhose bondage, predicament bondage, submissive, elbow bondage, elbow tied, self-gagging, nipple clamps, hair bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Claire Irons Double Crossed By Bestie

Duration : 00:15:58 // Size : 1729.51 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon & her best friend Claire were discussing some upcoming plans, when suddenly a masked intruder (POV) enters the room wielding a weapon. Both ladies put their hands up & tell the POV that they'll do anything that he says. He throws Nyxon a bunch of rope & tells her to start tying up Claire. Claire protests, but Nyxon tells her that if they want to get out of this situation unharmed, they better do as he says. Nyxon takes the rope that the intruder gave her & ties up her friend Claire nice & tight. The POV throws a pair of panties to Nyxon & she obediently stuffs them into Claire's mouth & wraps duct tape around her head to seal them in. Claire tries to scream through the gag & Nyxon just laughs at her. She explains to Claire that she was in on it all along & that the masked man is actually Claire's boyfriend. Now, with Claire out of the way, Nyxon & the boyfriend are free to run away together.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, claire irons, pantyhose, pov, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, panty gag, tape gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Curvy Spy Girl Caught And Tied Up-Omg I Am In Big Trouble Now

Duration : 00:14:14 // Size : 789.89 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dolce Vendala Dolce has been sent here to get some Top Secret information. She calls her handler to let him know that things are going as planned. Then she tells him that she needs to go and for him to call her back in a few minutes. Sometime later, Dolce's phone rings. But she cannot answer. This is because she has been caught and now finds herself tied up and gagged. She tries to answer the phone. But her hands are tied tight behind her back. Her mouth is stuffed and cleave gagged and talking is out of the question. The man who tied her returns. He ties her with more rope and more secure. He also stuffs her mouth with a much more effective gag. Dolce is then left to struggle bound and gagged. The man has her hogtied with her big tits out. He also has a tight rope tied between her legs. Although Dolce is a trained spy, she is still a woman with desires and needs. That rope tied up her pussy starts to work some magic on her. So when the man comes back and tells her that he is going to pull her panties down so he can fuck her, Dolce lets him know that she is more than willing.

sabina

VIP
Title : Exposed

Duration : 00:05:28 // Size : 258.23 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Here's a very short clip of that time when Martin made me expose myself in the office. Legs push apart by the spreader bar, no panties and my dress pulled down for all to see. Helping to add to the situation, I was gagged and my elbows were crushed behind my back. I'm sure that camera under my desk caught a very revealing perspective :)
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, predicament bondage, office bondage, live bondage, spreader bar, elbow tied, elbow bondage, throat roped, topless, high heels, spread,

sabina

VIP
Title : Captured Kerry Pushy Roommate Gets More Than She Bargained For

Duration : 00:09:08 // Size : 986.08 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Kerry's roommate Nyxon runs a successful bondage website, but she's never asked Kerry if she'd like to model for it. Feeling a bit left out, Kerry confronts Nyxon who tells her that she wouldn't like it. Kerry begs & pleads to be tied up for the site, and finally Nyxon gives in & goes off to grab some rope & a gag. The next scene opens up with Kerry on the floor in a tight elbow crushing hogtie & a huge harness gag in her mouth. Kerry does some wimpy struggling for the camera, but Nyxon just can't have that. She rips Kerry's full fashioned stockings at the toes & places some rope around her feet. Nyxon then kicks Kerry with her pointy high heels, and Kerry tries her best at wiggling. But, in the end, the tie would prove to be too much for her, just like Nyxon predicted.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, barefoot, clothes destruction / burning, nyxon, captured kerry, nylon destruction, harness gag, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!