• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Constance - Practice Makes Perfect

Duration : 00:26:00 // Size : 1002.07 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Constance looked stunning in her crisp white blouse, short tight black skirt, her heels and hose. How could I look at her without wanting to tie her up? Fortunately, she is as gullible as she is lovely, and she fell for my line about needing to practice a little rope. As the ropes went around her body, each pass tighter than the one before, she began to suspect she was in trouble, but once the ball gag was jammed into her mouth, it was too late! Now she was going to be spending a lot of time struggling, drooling, gag talking, and regretting her decision to let me bind her! When I came back to tear open her blouse and hogtie the gal, finally tying her hair back as well, she was miserable. But you know the old saying: No good deed ever goes unpunished!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, secretary, struggling, constance, bondage, rope bondage, secretarial look, high heels, pantyhose, bra, torn clothing, gagged women, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, hogtied, hairtied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Alexa Says Part 2

Duration : 00:12:33 // Size : 292.57 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

When I'm hogtied on my stomach, the ball gags that Martin usually straps on me are so big that I can actually rest my gagged mouth on the floor... right on the ball lol. I also do it to try and avoid touching the puddle of drool with my face lol. It's almost like a game. After some time like this, Martin rolls me onto my side and the hard part about being on your side when you're on a hard surface is the weight being rested on your shoulder. The harder part is having to hold my head up because it's almost too difficult to let it fall down. I'm getting tired, I'm getting restless and I'm getting anxious but there's no escape until time is up.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballaggged, asiana starr, maritn williams, tight jeans, elbow bondage, elbow tied, high heels, crotch roped, pussy roped, hogtied, topless, submissive, office bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : For The Love Of Steel Part 2

Duration : 00:16:42 // Size : 398.1 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Continuously bending my knees only compelled Martin to tighten the chain connecting my ankles to my wrists. After making some necessary adjustments, he makes me stand there for a while and build anticipation before he returns with the wand and rewards me for good behavior.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, submissive, predicament bondage, steel bondage, metal bondage, handcuffed, elbow bondage, high heels, clover clamps, nipple clamps, bound orgasm, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bunny Blew The Dommes Deal

Duration : 00:12:56 // Size : 931.42 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Dominatrix Bunny Blew is waiting for her next appointment to arrive, when a stranger walks in the door. She demands to know who he is, and he tells her that hes going to tie her up & rob her. Bunny laughs in his face, then decides to make him a deal. She tells him that if he can tie her up tight so that she cant escape, he can have all of her money in the safe. You may also like: Jasper Reed... Deadbeat Domme Pays Her Rent The Hard Way Angel Severin... Domme Learns The Ropes
Tags: bondage, pov, struggling, did, rope bondage, gagged women, bunny blew, hogtie, struggle, harness gag, shiny pantyhose, fishnets, boot fetish, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bound And Gagged In Her Girdle And Bra

Duration : 00:10:07 // Size : 379.25 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Kordelia Devonshire A man has Kordelia tied up on a stool in her living room. She is dressed in only, her bra, girdle and stockings. Just in case the mailman comes by, the man decides to gag her. So he stuffs her mouth and then ties a rag very tightly over her mouth. At some point she falls over and and will spend the rest of the day struggling on the floor. When she is found, her big boobs will be out of her bra.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 2

Duration : 00:08:44 // Size : 136.3 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

After being watched as I painstakingly stand as tall as I can to relieve some pressure off the crotch rope, I kick my shoes off and stand on my toes, hoping things would get easier. This only aggravated my punisher, so he comes back, ties my hair to the winch behind me and repeatedly pulls on the bucket holding the set of free weights inside. I refused to stand with both feet so he finishes me off by lifting one leg and tying my knee to neck and leaves me there until I can't take any more. I sure did learn my lesson this time. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, struggling, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, crying, crotch rope, elbow bondage, ballgag, high heels, pantyhose, stockings,

sabina

VIP
Title : Endurance Training Part 1 - Tapped Out

Duration : 00:09:00 // Size : 140.17 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

It's clips like these that make you appreciate the "realness" of my videos. Here is an unplanned scene of us practicing on my endurance. With super high heels, my mouth gagged with a 2" ballgag, and my elbows crushed together, I am tied on top of a cinder block with the agreement set upon me staying there for a minimum of 15 minutes. Though I am tied on a daily basis, NOTHING can be duplicated the same way each time so some days, I can last a long time, and others, not so much. When I am usually tied on top of the infamous cinder block, my primary focus is to remain as still as possible in fear that I will fall over if I lose my composure. With this into play, my legs started to ache within 5 minutes of the scene. I couldn't take much of the pain so I queued my Punisher for my want to be released but he wasn't having it. No matter how many times I demanded to be let out, he refused to give in.. He was determined to have me last 15 minutes but I knew it was impossible with the pain I had in my legs. My face began to turn red, my mouth started salivating with drool, and the tears started coming down my face. I was in such pain and desperation to get out that I was able to scream and fight behind the gag. After what seemed to me like a good 5 minutes of pleading, he stopped the camera and it was a wrap. That's not to say there were no consequences for my bad behavior. Stay tuned... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, asiana starr, elbow tie, elbow bonage, high heels, ballgag, struggling, drooling, crying, hair tie, bondage and discipline,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Has Me Bound And Gagged In My Hotel Room I Wont Be Fucking Anyone

Duration : 00:12:22 // Size : 914.31 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Cupcake Sinclair His friend is out of town and has asked him to keep an eye on his girl friend Cupcake. Knowing she likes to cheat on his friend, the man goes to a place she likes to hang out and finds out she has rented a hotel so she can fuck some guy she met. The man puts an end to that plan and will be staying the night with her, to make sure she doesn't fuck anyone. To do this, he has Cupcake bound and gagged in the rest room. When he leaves to get something to eat, Cupcake makes an effort to get to her phone and call the guy she was going to fuck to come rescue her. But, her boyfriend's friend returns and catches her as she tries to use her cell phone. He then ties her tight and more secure. As her pants slide down her ass while she struggles and her tits start popping out of her tight bra, Cupcake realizes she wont be fucking anyone tonight. Unless she can tempt her boyfriend's best friend into pulling her panties down and sticking it in her. That though gets her a little more turned on.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Ava Minx - Taped And Topless

Duration : 00:10:41 // Size : 801 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Ava Minx has a MAGNIFICENT set of all natural breasts, the kind you just want to fondle and suck all day and night! Too bad for her that her captor feels the same way! That's why he made sure to keep them exposed and accessible when he taped her tightly to the chair in her hotel room, gluing her wrists to the arm of the chair and sealing her beautiful head in tape and bandages until only her eyes and nose peeked out! Now she certainly can't call for help, nor can she grab the scissors her assailant left so tantalizingly close to her! In her struggles, Ava discovers the one mistake her captor made! The chair is on rollers, and she manages to scoot herself out of the bedroom and over to the door of the hotel room. Of course, she won't be able to cover herself and preserve her modesty when she makes it into the hallway, but that's the least of her worries right now! Soon, she realizes she need not worry about that at ALL, because she can't raise her hands high enough to work the door knob! When her captor finds her so close to escape, he decides she cannot be left alone, and he wheels her slowly back into the bedroom, determined to give her plenty of "attention" and "distractions" for her troubles!
Tags: bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, topless, tattoos & piercings, ava minx, bondage, tape bondage, tape gagged, tattoos, topless, big tits, barefoot, escape attempts, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Get Me Out Of This Chair

Duration : 00:09:13 // Size : 525.38 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Kordelia Devonshire Kordelia is to sit in a chair. Her hands are tied behind her back and her captor has plans to make sure she cannot get up and walk away. But first, he has to shut her up. So he stuffs her mouth and ties and rag tightly over it to make sure she stays gagged. Then he goes to work tying her legs and body to the chair. After she is left alone, Kordelia struggles wildly to get loose. The video ends with her still tied to the chair, but now it is tipped over with her in it.

sabina

VIP
Title : Misty Meaner Taped Teased By Pervy Burglar

Duration : 00:12:34 // Size : 913.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Misty Meaner is relaxing on her couch when a nasty burglar creeps up behind her & places her hands over her mouth. Misty's eyes go wide as she struggles & falls back onto the couch. The next scene opens up with Misty duct taped on the couch with a vibrator taped to her leg. Nyxon places a tight duct tape cleave gag into Misty's mouth, then turn's the vibe on high & has her way with her.
Tags: bondage, bound orgasms, tape bondage, struggling, lesbian, made to cum, nyxon, misty meaner, duct tape, disco pants, hand over mouth, hom, tape cleave gag, onscreen gag, shiny clothing, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Luna Dawn Tricked Taped Sold

Duration : 00:11:56 // Size : 859.32 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon met Luna Dawn while out at a club one night, and right away, Nyxon noticed that there was something special about her. After chatting her up for a little while, Nyxon buys Luna a drink, and before too long, Luna is stumbling into Nyxons apartment. Nyxon places her on the couch, and runs to grab supplies while Luna falls fast resting. When Luna finally wakes up, she finds herself bound with duct tape. Her legs are frogtaped, and her arms are taped tightly behind her. Nyxon slides up beside her, and Luna demands to be let go. Nyxon just laughs, shoves a pair of pink satin panties in Lunas mouth, then wraps duct tape around her head to seal them in. She explains to Luna that her job is to find women of a certain type, then trick them into coming back to her place. Once there, Nyxon makes a phone call to arrange the pick up with the transport van driver, and then the girl is taken away to auction. Nyxon tells her that she gets a commission for each girl that she finds, and that shes certain that shell get a nice fat commission for Luna. Luna screams through her gag & tries to get out of the tape, but shes bound up pretty good. Nyxon excuses herself to go phone the van driver, leaving Luna to struggle on the floor. You may also like: Mistaken Identity... Nyxons Online Fantasy Gone Wrong Naomi Swann... YouTube Challenge Gone Wrong
Tags: bondage, tape bondage, struggling, did, gagged women, mouth stuffing, nyxon, luna dawn, frogtie, frogtape, onscreen gag, tape gag, struggle, mouth stuffing, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Balls Deep In My Mouth

Duration : 00:06:53 // Size : 108.45 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing a long, tight, satin black skirt, bra, and black high heels, my arms are tied behind me, knees and ankles, bound, and hoisted by the winch. As I squirm and struggle to keep myself moving, I can't help but to focus on how big the ball inside my mouth is as the panel gag is wrap DEEP and TIGHT around my head, causing me to drool all over the floor. If only you could see my lips wrapped around it... what a sight to see! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, damsel in, struggling, drooling, panel gag, high heels, bondage and discipline, asiana starr, tight skirt, fetish, stilettos,

sabina

VIP
Title : Christina Carter - The Triple Gag Challenge

Duration : 00:19:31 // Size : 785.47 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Christina Carter is always up for a good challenge IF she trusts the challenger! Today she visited me in tight jeans, boots and a reversible raincoat to take the triple gag challenge! The rules are simple: I tie her up, stuff her mouth to bursting with handkerchiefs, seal it shut with tape, and then wrap her head tightly until only her eyes and nose are left visible, and then she has to make herself heard! Of course, every time I do manage to make out what she is saying, her gag becomes more intense! By the end of the challenge, her head has been completely wrapped not once, not twice, but THREE times using vet wrap, vinyl tape and electrical tape! Now that I am convinced she is well and truly gagged, she learns the real challenge of this little game: escaping from a tight tape hogtie! Yes, Christina is always up for a good challenge from someone she trusts...too bad she put her trust in the wrong man!
Tags: gagged women, bondage, rainwear, gag talk, jeans fetish, tape bondage, christina carter, bondage, rope bondage, tape bondage, gagged women, gag talk, mouth packing, tape gagged, head wrapping, rainwear, jeans fetish, escape challenge, hogtied, struggling, did, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Forced Part 2

Duration : 00:15:51 // Size : 428.21 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Another one of those moments where it was hard to enjoy the pleasure. Between the dildo spreader, my wrists pulling me backward, the neck rope cutting off my air supply, I couldn't focus on cumming. My main focus was to NOT tap out lol. This was literally a forced orgasm and though it took everything in me to push through the pain, I came like a good girl. all.. over that dildo..
Tags: Bondage M/FTagged asiana starr, asianastarr, ball gagged, bound orgasm, clover clamps, dildo impalement, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, Drooling, elbow bondage, elbow tied, forced orgasm, lingerie, live show, neck rope, nipple clamps, on screen tying, spread, stockings, throat rope

sabina

VIP
Title : Busty D.A. tied up bent over her desk

Duration : 00:12:16 // Size : 460.3 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Rachel Steele Rachel works for the District Attorney's office as a prosecutor. Today she called in a man from a case she was working on. She explained to him that it would be in his best interest to come clean and admit his wrong doings. But the man refuses and when she shows him the evidence, he becomes very desperate. Knowing that Rachel is the only one left in the office since everyone else has gone home, he grabs Ms Steele and ties her up at her desk. Then just incase the cleaning crew comes in, he stuffs her mouth and ties a rag tightly between her teeth to gag Rachel. As he goes off to destroy evidence, Rachel is left to struggle bound and gagged. She tries her best to get loose, but the ropes are very secure and she knows that she isn't going anywhere. Rachel's only hope is to get to the telephone. She works her way to her feet and manages to lean over the desk where she tries to get to the phone. But the man returns and catches her. He unplugs the phone from the wall so Rachel will not get anymore ideas to try to call for help. Then just before he leaves Rachel, he decides to have some fun with her. He gets behind her and lifts her skirt. He unclips the garters of her girdle so he can pull her panties down. The video will then go on and end with Rachel hogtied on her desk. Her top is open and her bra is pulled down so her big tits can bounce around as she struggle to get loose.

sabina

VIP
Title : Aj Marion - The Wedding Crasher

Duration : 00:17:26 // Size : 667.87 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

AJ Marion has never quite gotten over her old boyfriend, and once she hears that he is about to marry another, she decides that she has to make her move. Determined to crash the wedding, she is confident that once the groom to be sees her, he'll dump his current flame and return to her arms! And she's not the only one who thinks so! The bride has decided to ensure the wedding goes off without a hitch by hiring two goons to bind poor AJ to guarantee she doesn't make it to the ceremony! She squirms and protests as the two men tightly tie her wrists, elbows, ankles and legs! It's so tight she can't even enjoy the crotch rope nestled between her legs! To make sure no one comes to help the pour little lady, a fat spongy ball is crammed into her delicate mouth, and endless wraps of medical bandage are wound around her head and between her teeth, compacting the mouth packing until it feels like concrete! Thoroughly muffled, all she can do now is fight against the ropes. Everything is so tight, she quickly realizes that unless she acts quickly, not only will she never get loose, her limbs will go numb and leave her even more helpless! Her efforts aren't made any easier by the goons who keep reappearing to improve the gag and hogtie her, reducing her already slim chance of escape to nothing! She thrashes and grunts, but she's getting very tired from her struggles, and despite the pain in her limbs, exhaustion overtakes her and she drifts off to rest. Of course, she never feels it when the goons return and open her blouse to reveal her pretty little bobs and perky nipples. Liking what they see, they decide that they'll let the services be their gift to the bride. And poor AJ? She'll be their gift to themselves!
Tags: bondage, did, rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, topless, aj marion, bondage, rope bondage, high heels, pantyhose, gagged women, cleave gagged, tape gagged, elbows bound, hogtied, struggling, nipples, topless, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Alba Zevon - Italian Hotel Manager Bound

Duration : 00:37:29 // Size : 1462.55 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Beautiful Italian Alba Zevon's job as manageress of a hotel carries with it lots of unpleasantness. Today she needed to speak to a guest about the constant noise complaints she had regarding his activities. Seems others have noticed muffled cries for help, so now she has to investigate the room. When she sees the pile of ropes and gags on his bed, she is stunned, but before she can react, a hand is clamped over her mouth and the guest roughly pins her down on the bed, silencing her with a fat white ball gag that is buckled tightly in place! She fights against him as he explains that he loves to tie up beautiful women, and if she wants to get out of this with both herself and her hotel's reputation unscathed, she'll do exactly what he said! First, he commands her to strip to her lingerie. Embarrassed, she meekly does so, begging for release from behind the gag all the while. Next the man began to roughly bind her in rope! She groaned when he lashed her elbows together, and gasped when he picked her up and tossed her now thoroughly trussed form onto the bed! She struggled in anger and defiance as he took several pictures of her, drooling as she did so! The man left her alone to get more equipment, and the poor girl thrashed and bucked about, the tight crotch-rope rubbing against her and causing her panties to slide aside, exposing her cute little pussy for all to see! Finally, she managed to loosen the ropes that pinned her ankles together, and just as she was to make her escape, she ran straight into the arms of the crazy man! He re-tied her legs and pulled her into a very tight hogtie that left her utterly helpless as she pulled, squirmed and struggled! Eventually the man returned, slipping her arms into a leather arm binder that mashed her limbs together from forearms to elbows all the way down to her wrists. She listened in horror as he explained he would be vacating the room, along with her! She begged and pleaded from behind her gag, her words nothing more than wet gurgling gibberish as the drool poured down her chin. The man slipped her into a long trench coat and fastened a medical mask over her gag, hiding her silenced mouth from the world, and marched her out the door. As he led her down the hall her eyes darted about in search of rescue, but no one ever saw her again!
Tags: bondage, did, made to strip, gagged women, high heels, struggling, alba zevon, bondage, rope bondage, leather bondage, arm binder, did, gagged women, hand over mouth, ball gagged, gag talk, made to strip, exposed pussy, lingerie, italian accent, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Calisa Bliss - Slip Into Something Uncomfortable

Duration : 00:16:02 // Size : 631.7 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I'm so happy! I finally got Calisa to come over to my place for a little...fun, if ya know what I mean! She's eager for ANYTHING, and she kindly agrees to slip into something a little more comfortable while I take a quick shower, promising me a surprise upon my return. While I am showering, she proceeds to strip down to a gorgeous blue lingerie ensemble, and is ready to make the evening "special", but before I return, she is surprised by a masked man who ties her up and gags her! The man leaves before I get out of the shower, and when I return, I find Calisa bound, cleave gagged and VERY upset. I thought she was just playing a kinky little bondage game, and am delighted by the surprise! She tries to tell me what happened, but I think it's just a little role play game she is into, and I decide to follow her lead by adding even more rope to the protesting girl! When I decide to replace her cleave gag with a jaw-stretching ball gag, she goes ballistic! Impressed by how much energy and how she commits to what I think is her kinky play time, I leave her hogtied and gagged, struggling like mad, gag-talking up a storm! I promise her I'll be back soon to show her exactly what a bad guy would do to a beautiful lady in helpless bondage! Looks like she's the one in for a big surprise!
Tags: bondage, did, lingerie, gagged women, gag talk, ballgagged, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, did, lingerie, hand over mouth, cleave gagged, struggling, high heels, ball gagged, hogtied, gag talk, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Asiana Loves Her Hair Pulled

Duration : 00:06:53 // Size : 101.66 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Here, I have my elbows crushed together and my ankles tied so that I can't move around too much. Once the rope is tied around my hair and hung by the door frame, every little bit of movement I make sends me moaning in agony. I just LOVE tight bondage and having anything added to enhance the pain. Catch some sexy close-ups of drool running down the ball that is wrapped around my lips and onto my sexy body. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, rope bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, asian, bondage, rope bondage, struggling, damsel in distres, submissive sluts, ballgag, high heels, lingerie, elbow tie, crying, screaming, drooling, sweating, bdsm,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!