• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : How Are You Going To Fuck Me Taped Up Like This

Duration : 00:11:16 // Size : 625.09 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Rachel Adams Rachel has come to his place thinking they were going to do some naughty fooling around. They are. But just not the way she expected. Rachel finds herself all taped up in just her pantyhose and panties. She complains and asks the man how he expects to do anything to her with her legs taped tightly together. Then he stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her and now Rachel finds herself totally helpless. She struggles around whimpering into the gag. She still isn't sure what is so fun about being bound and gagged like this. But she realizes she is more turned on than she was before. Finally the man bends her over, pulls her pantyhose down and moves her thong panties out of the way. After she gets what she wants, Rachel realizes that she likes being fucked helpless.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Help Im In Here He Has Me Taped Up

Duration : 00:10:55 // Size : 409.57 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Emily Camille Emily is getting ready for work. As she puts her make up on, she hears a noise coming from downstairs. "Is anyone down there?" she calls out as she slowly walks down the stairs. But when she gets downstairs, she cannot find anyone. All of a sudden, a masked man grabs ger from behind. Emily tries to scream and put up a fight as he starts binding her with duct tape. When Emily's protests get too loud, the man stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. Then after removing Emily's skirt, the masked man tapes her ankles and legs so she cannot run off. Emily is then left to struggle taped up and gagged in the downstairs hallway as the man goes off to rob her place. She grunts and whimpers through the gag as she tries desperately to get the tape off. But the man is not gone long. He returns and sits her up so he can rip her blouse open and pull her bra down. Apparently, Emily is going to find out that he came for more than to just rob her. But then there is a knock at the door. It is Emily's ride to works. She squeals loud through the tape hoping she will be heard .
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Four Pieces Of Rope And A Good Arch 4k

Duration : 00:09:55 // Size : 2123.32 MB // Video : 3840x2160 // Format : mp4

We got a new chair for the Playroom and what Martin did with it had me squirming in my seat. Four pieces of rope and a good arch is the best way to explain it. He told me I was getting roped that night and to wear whatever I wanted so I entered the room in a pair of heels and crotchless pantyhose that I cut myself. He was very pleased with my selection and immediately led me to the chair, spread my legs and sat me back on the seat. Two pieces of rope to secure my legs apart, one to crush my elbows and another to tie them to the chair. Tits out, back arched and pussy begging for attention. Some clovers to decorate my nipples, a ball gag to fill my mouth while Martin teases and denies me with the wand. Sadly, we were not able to capture the end where I finally get my reward but you'll have to trust me when I say, it was EXPLOSIVE!
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, tease & denial, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, chair tied, topless, tease and denial, elbow bondage, elbow tied, rope bondage, clover clamps, nipple clamps, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Autumn - Naked And Chaired

Duration : 00:10:08 // Size : 758.24 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Autumn likes a challenge, so her boyfriend has given her a nifty one. Find a way to untie yourself from the chair, or spend the entire night, naked, straining and freezing in the cold living room. To make it a bit more interesting, he jams a penis gag into her mouth to keep her nice and quiet while he catches forty winks! She struggles for all she's worth, secretly delighting in how helpless and exposed she is, wondering if her man will stay true to his word. After thoroughly exhausting herself, her boyfriend returns and pops the cock gag out, smirking as the drool pours out of her mouth, knowing how much she detests drool! After that energetic show, she deserves a reward, and it's waiting for her in the bedroom. All she has to do is work herself and the chair into the bedroom to get it!
Tags: bondage, topless, blondes, nudity/naked, small tits, gagged women, autumn dais, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, gagged women, penis gag, drooling, blondes, petite, topless, small tits, exposed pussy, struggling, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bella Madisyn The Feisty Session Client

Duration : 00:12:01 // Size : 866.98 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Session wrestler Bella Madisyn is all ready for her session client, but when he arrives he's 45 minutes late & full of attitude. Not wanting to take any of his sass, she tells him to leave. He waves some rope in front of her & before she knows it her legs are tied. She tells him that she doesn't want to play his stupid rope games, but he just answers her by tying up her upper body. Now she's pissed & as she's cussing him out, he shoves a pair of panties in her mouth & uses a red cleave gag to keep them inside her mouth. He leaves her angry & struggling on her floor, but not before taking a few photos of her in her compromised position.
Tags: bondage, pov, struggling, gagged women, mouth stuffing, bella madisyn, struggle, pantygag, onscreen gag, big tits, barefoot, cleave gag, gag talk, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Calisa Bliss - Hooters Hogtie

Duration : 00:13:15 // Size : 525.84 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Calisa has been fretting all day long about her new job. She's going to work as a waitress for Hooters, but fears she doesn't know enough about chicken wings to be popular. I am always willing to help (I'm a good Samaritan) so I offer to teach her all I know about chicken wings and Calisa gratefully accepts the offer. Unfortunately, there was a little communication error, as she soon finds out! I don't know anything about food, but I sure do know about rope, and the flexible beauty finds herself in her brand new uniform in a most uncomfortable chicken wing hogtie! She is complaining far too much to absorb the lesson, so I strap a big fat white ball-gag into her mouth and leave her to struggle, complain and drool as she thrashes in anger and frustration, gag-talking up a storm as she strives for freedom that is absolutely not going to be granted until I decide she's learned a lesson! Maybe that snug crotch-rope will help her learn!
Tags: bondage, did, uniforms, sneaker fetish, gagged women, gag talk, calisa bliss, bondage, rope bondage, hooters uniform, ball gagged, gag talk, drooling, pantyhose, chicken wing, hogtied, sneaker fetish, did, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Built For Bondage Part 2

Duration : 00:18:46 // Size : 442.05 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I love how Martin teases me with the wand with no effort - strategically placing it between my legs with the intention of denying me an orgasm. The vibrations were low enough to enable me from cumming and high enough to redirect my attention. Perfect combination.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, submissive sluts, bdsm, high heels, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, endurance bondage, long term bondage, hair bondage, elbow bondage, chained, high heels, live bondage, ball gagged,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Made Me Gag Myself With My Panties

Duration : 00:10:12 // Size : 382.76 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wenona "Get your clothes off" He demands. Wenona has no choice but to do as he says. After she takes off her top and shorts, the man orders her to take her panties off too. Then after she does, he her to stuff them in her mouth and keep them there while he ties her up. Once he has Weonona all tied up with rope, he ties a rag in her panty stuffed mouth to gag her. "What is going to do to me" Wenona wonders as she struggles on the floor bound, gagged and completely naked. Since she is totally helpless Wenona fears the worst. When the man returns and grabs Wenona's ankles, she thinks that he is going to untie her legs so he can spread them. But instead, he puts her face down and hogties her. It will be hours until Wenona's husband will home to find his home robbed and his wife all tied up and gagged.

sabina

VIP
Title : Dont Let Dad Catch You Tying Up The Baby Sitter

Duration : 00:14:59 // Size : 668.93 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Janira Wolfe Janira was here to baby sit his younger siblings. But she also had the hots for college boy. So when they had the rest of the afternoon to themselves, Janira got him to play a kinky game with her. She liked being tied up and told him to get some rope. In a short time, he had her all tied up and gagged. Janira was very turned on and by the looks of things, she could tell he was too. So squirmed around the bedroom floor working herself up until she was ready for him to pull her pants and panties down. But all of a sudden, there was the sound of his step-father coming home. Apparently, today was a short work day. When he went upstairs and heard the moans and "mmmphs" coming from the room, he asked his step-son if the baby sitter was having sex with someone.

sabina

VIP
Title : Curvy Milf All Taped Up Bent Over

Duration : 00:10:21 // Size : 388.08 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Nix Nix is home again alone. As she turns the TV on, she says to herself that her life is very boring. She wishes that someday, something exciting might happen in her life. Suddenly, she is frightened by a noise at her back door. She goes to investigate and a man grabs her. He drags her back into the Livingroom and her to the ground. He then brings out a roll of duct tape and starts to tape her up in her night shirt and pantyhose. Once he has her completely restrained with duct tape, he stuffs a rag in her mouth and uses more duct tape to gag her. The man then leaves Nix to struggle on the floor as he ransacks the place. Not finding anything worth stealing, the man returns and sits Nix up. He grabs the front of her shirt and rips it open to show she is wearing a sexy black bra. At first Nix is very frightened, but then when he pulls the bra down and starts to fondle her big tits, she starts to get a bit turned on. The man notices this and realizes that maybe robbing this MILF may turn out to be fun after all.

sabina

VIP
Title : Andi - Hanging Around

Duration : 00:11:19 // Size : 454.51 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Andi is in a pickle! Most ladies think that any sort of bondage in which the hands are tied in front of you will be an easy thing to escape from. Well, we teach her differently! All you have to do is lock those hands to her already bound ankles, and escape is impossible, as Andi DEFINITELY finds out! The position stretches the bondagette forward, quickly putting an uncomfortable strain on the back, and the center of balance is thrown off, causing the poor damsel to tip over again and again! Drooling around her ball gag she gives escape the old college try, rolling about, stretching out her long legs and demonstrating just how short those short shorts are every time she raises her legs into the air! When she finally realizes that freedom is out of her grasp, we hoist her up, anchoring her bound wrists and ankles straight up in the air! She is totally vulnerable, highly exposed, and EXTREMELY frustrated! Poor little thing! LOL
Tags: bondage, did, short shorts, gagged women, tattoos & piercings, barefoot, andi, bondage, rope bondage, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, suspension, short shorts, barefoot, escape attempts, struggling, tattoos, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Coed Stalked And Caught Home Alone

Duration : 00:08:26 // Size : 316.31 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Mae Mae came home from class one day not knowing she had been followed. All of a sudden there was a knock the front door. When she opened the door, a man his way inside and grabbed her. He pinned her against the wall and asked if anyone else was home. When he found out she was alone and not expecting anyone for hours, he tied her and gagged her on the living room floor. Mai was scared senseless as she struggled with the tight rope. "What is this man going to do to me" she wondered to herself. Later her parents would come home to find her bound & gagged with her top down and her big tits bouncing around on the floor as she rolled around on the floor.

sabina

VIP
Title : Attention Seeking Panties Part 2

Duration : 00:15:29 // Size : 272.68 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

All while I'm in my zone... quiet... calm... and focused.. Martin comes and breaks that when he starts taking the cane to my legs. It takes me a minute to get myself back into my own world again but when I finally do, Martin slides the spreader dildo up inside me and brings me to orgasm.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, drooling, spread, asiana starr, crotch roped, bound orgasm, predicament bondage, live bondage show, clover clamps, rope bondage, dildo predicament, dildo impalement, submissicve, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Asiana Cant Hang - Three Clips In One

Duration : 00:10:26 // Size : 162.84 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Here are three short clips that we never finished all because I couldn't hang... sort of like a series of clips where either my Punisher delivered so much pain and to this sexy little body and I wasn't on my A-Game that day so I called, "Mercy" lol.

The first clip, my Punisher ties me up, pulls my panties down, and stuffs my juicy underwear into my mouth and blindfolds and shuts me up with some ace bandage wrap around my head. As I wriggle around, tightly bound in a bra, tight skirt, and stilettos on top of the Pain Table, my mouth begins to throb in pain from the medical wrap tightly squeezing my jaw together and I just could't take it anymore.

The second clip show me in a sexy black dress and 6" stilettos tied so tight on the step ladder that moving even my head was IMPOSSIBLE! That predicament didn't last very long...

and the last clip shown, is my Punisher tossing and manhandling me around in see through lingerie and high heels. This time, I was tied on top of the Pain Table, groped, thrown around, and my Punisher did the one thing that only he can do, to run tears down my face... he grabbed my hair by the top of my head and lifted me slightly off the table. With my elbows wrenched together, my legs tied to my thighs, and the ballgag hitting the back of my throat, I was DONE. So shortly after he had my crotch rope pulled to the ceiling and arched backwards, it was over... I'm sure you know I was spanked like a bad girl for tapping out on such mind-blowing predicaments. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, did, bdsm, asian, bondage, asiana starr, submissive sluts, bdsm, high heels, ballgag, predicament bondage, damsel in, struggling, drooling, medical wrap, blindfold, tight skirt, elbow bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Droolin It Out Part 2

Duration : 00:15:23 // Size : 651.28 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

This gag is SO big. This, the blue, and especially the white and clear balls make my mouth ache. The hardest part of this hogtie were my hands being pulled to my ankles. That, and my elbows being crushed are the two that usually bother me the most when I'm hogtied. It was SO uncomfortable, but it was the kind of uncomfortable that I WANTED to endure. I'll say it again... hogtie heaven...
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, ball gagged, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, endurance bondage, pantyhose bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, hair bondage, live bondage show, topless, high heels,

sabina

VIP
Title : Asiana For Dinner Part 2 - Unaware The Camera Was Still Filming

Duration : 00:05:00 // Size : 78.3 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

After playtime was over, I didn't realize my Punisher still had the camera rolling when he decided he'd fuck with my emotions. My elbows were slammed together, my neck was sore, my hands and arms were resting, and my mouth was hurting from being wrenched open with a 2" ballgag, head hurting from my hair being pulled, make-up running down my face, and I was dying to get out. Once I tap out, I had enough - I was at my absolute end and I wanted out IMMEDIATELY and FAST! My Punisher thought it would be funny to mess with me but I wasn't havin' it. He demanded that I ask politely to be released from the ropes but I was so adamant about him untying me right away that I could not get myself to ask nicely. All I had to do was simply say, "please" and he'd let me out but after I short argument, I finally gave in. By then, a few minutes of pain had already gone by so the untying of the rope was worse than being tied! Needless to say, once I was out, I was fine but I felt horrible that I had copped such a nasty attitude, let alone not knowing the entire episode was caught on cam! Yikes! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, bondage, submissive sluts, asian, fetish, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, fetish, fetish clothing, submissive sluts, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgag, struggling, drooling, asiana starr, bondage and discipline, elbow bondage, high heels,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Tied Me Up With My Pantyhose And Gagged Me With Panties

Duration : 00:17:13 // Size : 955.37 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Samantha Grace He didn't expect the lady of the house to come home early. But there was Samantha coming in the front door, very surprised find stranger in her house. He needed to deal with her, but didn't bring anything to tie her up with. He had to use anything he could find in the house and in a short while, he had Samantha tied up tight with her pantyhose. To shut her up, he stuffed her mouth with panties and tied them in with a neck tie to finish gagging her. After leaving her to struggle like this the man returned to finish the job. Using another pair of pantyhose, he hogtied Samantha and then pulled her bra down. It would be hours before someone came home to find her struggling hogtied and gagged with her big tits out.

sabina

VIP
Title : Asiana Is Annihilated

Duration : 00:17:56 // Size : 265.32 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

My hands are tied above me to the ceiling and I'm lifted to the tips of my toes. I am gagged, my ankles are then tied and I am lifted even higher till I am barely touching the floor. My elbows are then wrenched together and I'm spanked and pushed around. My ass is whipped with the cat-o-nine tails and to turn in circles so my whole body can receive an all around flogging from my ass to my back, and then to my stomach. At one point, my skirt is raised so you can see my sexy ass in a g-string while I get spanked and whipped some more. My make up runs down my face, tears in my eyes, drool just POURING down from my lips, to my chest, then down to my stomach. I am red all over my body and welts from my back and all the way around. I am left COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, spanking, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, asian, bondage, elbow tie, high heels, bdsm, crying, drooling, spanking, ball gag, whipping, flogging, submissive sluts, rope bondage, strugglnig, damsel in,

sabina

VIP
Title : Dont You Dare Stuff That Dirty Rag In My Mouthmmmpph

Duration : 00:16:23 // Size : 758.03 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Cheeky Little Toy as Sara Wilder from 2012 Sara is a spoiled rich woman who is not used to being mistreated. So when she is grabbed by this stranger and manhandled, she is not very happy. The video begins with Sara bound and gagged as the man carries her into an abandoned garage. He throws her down on a dirty mattress and leaves her to struggle alone. A short time later, the man returns and unties the rag he had tied between her teeth. With the gag removed, Sara starts giving the man a piece of her mind. She reminds him that she is married to a very rich and powerful man and tells him the trouble he is going to be in, if he doe's not release her immediately. Tired of listening to her, the man stuffs a rag in her mouth and then wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her again. Sara is furious but is unable to make any kind of sound that is understandable except for loud grunts and whimpers. The man tells Sara that she needs to learn a little humility and after pushing her over, he lifts her dress hem and gives her a couple of good hard slaps on her ass through her pantyhose. But things only get worse for Sara as a short time later, the man pulls her dress top and bra down. After fondling her big tits, the man then pulls her pantyhose down. Finally he leaves Sara to struggle bound and gagged with her panties exposed and her boobs out. He tells her that when he returns, the panties will also be coming down.

sabina

VIP
Title : Disheveled Elbow Tie

Duration : 00:08:12 // Size : 120.46 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Yup. As awkward as this position looks, it was definitely an uncomfortable one. My lips are wrapped around a big ballgag and my knees are tied so that I could barely move around. My elbows are wrenched together, my wrists are tied, and my hair is held in a pony tail and then tied and pulled back to my wrists. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, struggling, asian, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, high heels, struggling, rope bondage, ballgag, drooling, short skirt, damsel in, crying, moaning, elbow tie, shoe fetish,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!