• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Anastasia Valentine Strapped Clamped Struggling

Duration : 00:11:27 // Size : 1237.85 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Anastasia Valentine is dressed in her leopard HottBonds skirt & has her arms secured behind her tightly with a matching leopard sleeve. Nyxon places nipple clamps on Anastasia & then puts a blue ballgag inter her mouth before helping her onto the floor. Once there, Nyxon takes some leather straps & straps Anastasia up nice & tight so that she can struggle on the floor.
Tags: bondage, gagged women, struggling, nyxon, anastasia valentine, leather straps, nipple clamps, arm sleeve, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Did You Really Believe We Were Going To Untie You

Duration : 00:11:02 // Size : 612.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chichi Medina Chichi was babysitting and agreed to play a game where these guys tied her up. Since they promised to untie her shortly, it was no big deal and she gladly played along by pretending to be the damsel in . But then she decided it was time for them to untie her. This got her mouth stuffed and taped to gag her. Chichi was furious as she struggled bound and gagged. Later they had her pants down and her big tits expose and that is when her cell phone rang. She tried to answer it so she could get someone to help her. This proved to be impossible.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Mandy Wolf Intense Bound Orgasms

Duration : 00:15:37 // Size : 1688.83 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip The clip starts out with Mandy Wolf hogtied on the bed & ungagged. She struggles around for a bit, feeling out her ropes, when Nyxon walks into the room. Mandy smiles & asks Nyxon if she's ever going to give her a break, and Nyxon responds by placing a red ballgag into her mouth. She rolls Mandy over on her side, and turns the Hitachi on high. Nyxon teases Mandy for a few minutes, getting her all worked up. Finally, Nyxon tapes the Hitachi between Mandy's legs, turns it on "high" & lets her enjoy herself.
Tags: bondage, bound orgasms, struggling, lesbian, gagged women, rope bondage, nyxon, mandy wolf, hogtie, onscreen gag, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Calisa Bliss Uber Bitchy

Duration : 00:10:38 // Size : 1149.77 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Calisa Bliss has been waiting a long time for her Uber & she's growing very impatient. She checks the status of her driver & sees that she's making a food delivery first. A few minutes later, Calisa looks out the window & sees her driver drive right by & another 10 minutes is tacked onto her ETA. Furious, Calisa sends the driver nasty, angry messages via the app & a few minutes later there's a loud knock on the door. Before Calisa can even answer it, her Uber driver (Nyxon) angrily storms into her house & confronts her about the nasty messages. The two ladies bicker back & forth for a moment until Nyxon is fed up, and Nyxon grabs Calisa while placing her hand over her mouth. The next scene opens up with Calisa tied up & sitting on the floor. Nyxon places a tight tape cleave gag on her with vet wrap, then pushes her down onto the floor & hoists her up into a tightly arched hogtie. Nyxon then tells Calisa that she's going to give her a bad passenger review & that she'll probably lose her account, then leaves Calisa to struggle on the floor.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, tapegagged, rope bondage, nyxon, calisa bliss, hom, hogtie, onscreen gag, cleave gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Mikayla Miles The Spy Who Bastinadoed Me

Duration : 00:12:39 // Size : 918.49 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Undercover spy Mikayla Miles was caught off guard & captured by rival spy Nyxon. Nyxon is determined to get the top secret codes & will stop at nothing to get them. She ties up Mikayla into an excruciatingly tight hogtie to see if she breaks. Mikayla remains tight lipped, so Nyxon shoves an orange ballgag into her mouth & decides to take the interrogation up a notch by beating the soles of Mikaylas large feet with a cane. You may also like: Nyxon & Freshie Juice... Bad Pet Mikayla Miles... Bastinado Bondage For A Whoring Foot Slut
Tags: bondage, bastinado, struggling, foot fetish, rope bondage, gagged women, nyxon, mikayla miles, pantyhose, nylons, ballgag, onscreen gag, hogtie, soles, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bella And The Burglar

Duration : 00:29:22 // Size : 1127.03 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella thought everything about her new neighborhood was absolutely perfect: quiet locale, beautiful surroundings, and EVERYONE was so polite. Unfortunately for her, that even applied to the burglar who broke into her home! He was unfailingly kind and apologetic, even as he clamped a hand over her mouth and respectfully requested that she not scream. He apologized as he packed her mouth and wound four heavy muffling layers of vet wrap, duct tape, electrical tape and micro-foam tape over the packing, ensuring she could not spit it out and almost completely eliminating all hope of her making a sound! He recommended good security systems as he tied her so she would not fall prey to this sort of thing again, and even after allowing her to struggle like mad, he did not not get angry at her efforts to escape. Rather, after securing her in a brutal hogtie that even lashed her big toes together and pulled them tightly toward her body, he was good enough to recommend a good chiropractor and masseuse who could ease the pain when (if) she finally freed herself! Now, alone, her body held fast in agonizingly tight bondage and face popping, silencing gags, she good only the hope the welcoming wagon would arrive soon!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, barefoot, sweater fetish, struggling, bella luxx, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, mouth packing, tape gagged, sweater fetish, barefoot, hogtied, toe tied, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Complete

Duration : 00:26:15 // Size : 863.25 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I could be hogtied a million times and though the position is the same, the difficulty always varies. It is almost always my elbows that get to me the fastest and will always contribute to my demise but in this case, it was the fact that my hair wasn't tied and wrenched back, which is intended to make the situation harder but it always puts me in a place of contentment. I was in such a struggle and it's always humorous when trying to communicate that. Even funnier when Martin tries to guess what I'm saying. It took a while but after I re-phrased what I was trying to say through the gag, he figured out that I was asking for his infamous, tight ponytail to the ankles thing lol And after he finally did it, I was utterly complete <3
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, elbow bondage, elbow tied, hair bondage, high heels, crotch roped, asiana starr, live bondage show, maritn williams,

sabina

VIP
Title : College Girl Taped And Stashed In His Basement

Duration : 00:12:24 // Size : 465.26 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Serene Isley Serene was walking through the school parking lot one evening when a man grabbed her. He her into his car and drove away. The video begins with the man Serene into his basement. Her hands are taped behind her back and she is trying to put up a fight. She is on to a cot in where the guy uses duct tape to bind her. When she starts screaming for help, he realizes that her better gag her. So he shoves a large pair of panties in her mouth until it stuffed full. To make sure she cannot spit them out, he seals her mouth with duct tape. Serene is then left to struggle all tape up and gagged. With tape tightly wrapped around her arms, elbows and legs, Serene realizes that she is not going anywhere. But things are about to really bad when the man returns. First her rips open her blouse so her big boobs are exposed. Then he puts her face down on the cot and encases her face in a pair of pantyhose. The man wraps more duct tape around Serene's mouth and eyes. He connects the tape to her bound feet, putting Serene in a very strict "hog tape". Serene's very slim chance of escape is now completely gone as she can hardly move. Her only hope is that her rich step-daddy comes up with the ransom money.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Asiana Is Owned

Duration : 00:10:44 // Size : 168.2 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Dressed in a sexy pair of boy short panties, a bra and black stiletto heels, my legs are spread to the widest pat of the metal spreader bar and my elbows are pinned together so that they're touching. A black pantyhose stocking in pulled over my head and a hole is cut out for my mouth so that my Punisher can stick his fingers in my mouth at his leisure. My hair is tied and my head is back as far as it can go, and a rope is attached from my hair to a crotchrope, so everytime I try to pull my head forward the crotchrope digs deeper and deeper into my pussy.
Tags: bondage, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, damsel in, pantyhose, stockings, hoods, high heels, spreader bar, predicament bondage, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,

sabina

VIP
Title : Drool Sweat Tears

Duration : 00:12:17 // Size : 192.26 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Drool, sweat, and tears explains it all! This is the absolute TIGHTEST HOGTIE I have ever experienced. First, my elbows were crushed together and then I am picked up and put on top of a table. I was then put into a hogtied and thought I could handle it until my whole body was wrenched together behind my back and I immediately start crying. The drool starts pouring and the sweat starts dripping. Hardcore bondage at it's finest!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, struggling, bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, struggling, submissive sluts, whippping, flogging, high heels, hoods, spreader bar, shoe fetish, petite, stilettos, fetish, ballgag,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Stuffed 3 Pair Of Panties In My Mouth

Duration : 00:11:19 // Size : 424.58 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

JJ Plush When he went into his private office, a man found JJ, his wife's step-sister nosing through his computer. She was looking at his secret stash of bondage videos. "What are you doing in my office?" He demanded to know. JJ looked at him and told him that she found out all about his kinky collection and asked him if her step-sister knew about it. "No! She doesn't! He told her. "Maybe I should tell her." JJ told him, knowing her step-sister was due home any minute. The man begged JJ not to say anything and offered to give her anything she wanted. "Maybe you need to do something to stop me" She suggested as she pointed at a picture of a woman bound and gagged on the computer screen. When she winked her eye, the man knew exactly what his step-sister in law wanted. Moments later, JJ found herself tied up very tight with about 300 feet of rope. Although she didn't show it on the outside, she was very turned on. There was only one thing missing she thought to herself. "What are you going to do to keep me from screaming for my step-sister when she gets here" JJ asked her step-brother in law. Knowing JJ was suggesting that he gag her, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and tied a rag very tightly between her teeth. JJ was now extremely excited as she felt totally helpless. But as soon as she was left alone, she started crying out for her step-sister through the gag. This brought her step-brother in law running back in. Worried his wife would be able to hear JJ when she got home, he needed to figure out a way to muffle his noisy step-sister in law just a little more. He untied the cleave gag and packed 2 more pair of panties until JJ's mouth was packed full. He then wrapped tape very tightly around her face and over her mouth to finish re-gagging her. Now it was his turn to surprise his snooping step-sister in law. He brought out a camera and told her that he was going to take some pictures. He warned her that if she ever told her step-sister about the videos, he would post these pictures all over the Internet. Then to make things even more interesting, he pulled JJ blouse open and her bra down to expose her big boobs. JJ was now furious as she tried to voice her displeasure. After shooting several photos, JJ was left hogtied and gagged in the private office. She would struggle like this for hours until her step-sister was resting and her step-brother in law returned to let her go.

sabina

VIP
Title : Claire Irons A Milf-Y Affair

Duration : 00:14:02 // Size : 1522.22 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

MILF next door Claire Irons has been having an affair with her sexy younger neighbor, and today is the day that he wants to spice things up. He dangles some rope in front of her (POV) & reluctantly Claire gives in. He starts with a few basic ties, then once Claire gets more comfortable, he places a panel gag in her mouth & adds more rope. Claire whimpers from behind the gag & struggles on the kitchen floor. Are the ropes too tight, Claire? Ooops...
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, milf, rope bondage, claire irons, panel gag, satin panties, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Kept Me Tied Up Tight In My Little Black Girdle

Duration : 00:11:25 // Size : 659.1 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lil Mizz Unique as Missy A man is holding Missy for ransom. He has her tied up and tucked away in a hotel room in just her girdle and nylons. He gives her a small break, by untying a piece of rope that keeps her in a ball tie. But, when the man leaves her, she squirms her way to the door in an attempt to get away. The man returns to catch her. He re-gags her by stuffing panties and taping them in her mouth. He then pulls her panties down and threatens to fuck her if she makes another attempt to get away.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Garnet Rose Visits Nyxons Casting Couch

Duration : 00:12:57 // Size : 933.85 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Wannabe actress garnet Rose sees an ad in the back of a magazine, and decides to call the number. She makes an appointment for an audition, and shows up at the appointed time. Nyxon (POV) asks her a few questions, and Garnet expresses to Nyxon that shell do anything to get this acting job, even if it means trying something out of the box. Nyxon tells her to strip out of her dress, and then they can move on to the next part of the interview. Garnet hesitates, and Nyxon reminds her about how much she wants this job. Slowly, Garnet strips out of her dress, revealing her waist cinched & full fashioned stockings. Nyxon tells her that she has to get something, and that shell be right back. When the next scene opens up, we find Garnet tightly tight with a white ballgag in her mouth. She struggles around the couch, begging to be let go through the gag. She makes her way to the floor, where she struggles some more trying to wiggle the ropes free. You may also like: Garnet Rose... A Mules Option Garnet Rose... Intense Struggle In A Pink Girdle
Tags: bondage, struggling, made to strip, did, gagged women, pov, garnet rose, stripping, rope bondage, lingerie, stockings, garters, full fashioned stockings, brunette, ballgag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Disobedient

Duration : 00:10:19 // Size : 160.32 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Strapped to that chair in what looks to be an easy but VERY uncomfortable position. My elbows were crushed together and tied behind me while one knee was tied to my neck and my other ankle was suspended by the hoist. The more I began to slowly fall to the side, the more my ankle was pulled and the pain started to set in from the awkwardness of the position. Too distracted by the pain, I refused to follow my dom's orders when he repeatedly asked that I look in his direction. Needless to say, he was not thrilled by my behavior so grabbed the cat-o-nine tails and proceeded to whip my pussy. Maybe next time I'll learn to follow his orders... or maybe not! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, did, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, high heels, bondage and discipline, elbow tie, elbow bondage, flogging, cat-o-nine tails, asiana starr,

sabina

VIP
Title : All For Asiana Part 2

Duration : 00:20:40 // Size : 512.15 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I love how Martin slides the vibrating egg inside and puts it on a VERRY low speed... just enough to keep my pussy tantalized. When he does this, it means he wants me to last. I'm enjoying the moment so much that I'm not even phased by anything that's suppose to be bothering me - even after Martin puts the clovers on my nipples... OK maybe just a little, but I just want to hold this position for as long as I can, like a good girl and hopefully I'll be cuming later.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, bound orgasms, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, asiana starr, martin williams, hair bondage, pantyhose, high heels, pantyhose bondage, bound orgasm, clover clamps, topless, handcuffed,

sabina

VIP
Title : He Had Her Bound And Gagged In His Basement

Duration : 00:14:22 // Size : 538.76 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Sahrye The woman from next door calls to ask this man, if he has seen Sahrye. Apparently, she had been sent to the store and has not returned. "No! I haven't seen her all day!" he told her. But as he opened the door to a secluded room, there was Sahrye zip tied and gagged. After he hung up, the man retied Sahrye with rope. He also re-stuffed her mouth with a larger pair of panties and then wrapped tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her again. Then after pulling her skirt off, the man hogtied Sahrye. Sometime later, the lady next door would convince the authorities to go next door and look for Sahrye. There, they would find her still struggling hogtied and gagged in her bra, girdle and stockings.

sabina

VIP
Title : Ayla Aysel - Straitjacket And Saliva

Duration : 00:21:35 // Size : 1611.55 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Ayla often drools during her scenes, but today was special. Bound in a nice restrictive straitjacket with the crotch strap almost slicing her in two, she gets her mouth stuffed with the biggest ball gag she's ever worn. And just to make this extra awful for her, before the scene started, she had been given a few spoonfuls of honey! The drool IMMEDIATELY starts pouring from her mouth in a veritable waterfall of saliva, soaking her chin, her crotch, EVERYTHING as she struggles to get loose. The crotch strap tightens and shifts as she does, sliding ever deeper into her, and her panties up inside her until she can barely preserve her modesty! The ball is making her jaw ache, but if she wants out she's going to have to do a few special things for me, like sing a song, compliment me etc., all of them causing even more drool to pour from her stuffed face hole! Will I let her out? Let's just say....no! This video contains bonus footage of Ayla being interviewed about the scene, and in it you can really see what an amazing personality the girl has!
Tags: bondage, did, straitjacket, swallowing/drooling, barefoot, gag talk, ayla aysel, bondage, damsel in, straitjacket, panties, ball gagged, drooling, gag talk, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Erotic Sounds Of Distress

Duration : 00:05:38 // Size : 88.8 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Dangling from the ceiling with only the tips of my sexy pink stilettos touching the ground, I'm wearing tight jeans, a wife beater, and a fresh set of ruby red nails. With my lips wrapped around a ballgag, I am hoisted to my toes by the winch, and then I end up barefoot with my elbows bound behind me as I struggle for the exit. Sexy sounds - to match a sexy scene!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, jeans fetish, bondage, barefoot, struggling, asian, bondage, elbow bondage, tight jeans, high heels, stilettos, jeans fetish, foot fetish, bare foot, struggling, submissive sluts, damsel in, petite, small tits, ballgag,

sabina

VIP
Title : Born To Be Hogtied

Duration : 00:20:09 // Size : 745.54 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

99% of the time that I'm tied, I need to have a gag in my mouth and it has to be big. So much that it makes my mouth water, my jaw ache and any word I try to mumble, incomprehensible. 99% of the time that I'm tied, my elbows need to be together. If it doesn't hurt almost immediately, it's too easy. I also need to be wearing heels or pantyhose on my feet and anything appropriately extra that can be added is a must - like a tight ponytail pulled to my arms, a pussy punishing crotch rope that hurts with every inch of movement, a throat rope so tight, you can see the color change in my face and a pair of clovers to decorate my nipples. I think I was just born to take strict bondage and LOVE IT. Especially when it's a hogtie.
Tags: bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ball gagged, drooling, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch roped, pussy roped, high heels, strict bondage, hair bondage,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!