• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Lil Missy First Date Fantasy

Duration : 00:10:18 // Size : 1112.78 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lil Missy has just gone out on a first date with a man she met online, and they got on really well. So well, in fact, that she's invited him inside for a night cap. Things progress & they end up in her bedroom where her date confesses that he has some kinky interests. Missy is intrigued by this & is curious to try. She removes her dress revealing her sexy lingerie & stockings, and her date holds up a piece of rope. The next scene has Missy tied up a little bit & testing out the rope. She says that it feels pretty good & allows him to tie her up more. After some more rope is applied her date holds up a red panel gag indicating that that was next. In the final scene, we see Missy tied up & gagged while struggling on the bed, showing off her ropes for her date.
Tags: bondage, struggling, pov, gagged women, ballgagged, rope bondage, lil missy, panel gag, lingerie, stockings, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Madeline Just Your Basic Photo Shoot

Duration : 00:31:37 // Size : 1014.73 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Madeline goes to a photo shoot to show off her tattoos, but photographer Nyxon has other ideas. When Madeline arrives, she's taken aback by Nyxon's attire, and asks her why she's wearing a shiny catsuit. Nyxon ignores her & tells her to go head & start posing. Madeline attempts a few basic poses, but Nyxon begins to boss her around telling her how to pose. After a few minutes, Madeline dramatically rips off her shiny raincoat & Nyxon has an idea. She asks Madeline if she'd like to do something that wold make her tattoos pop more, and Madeline agrees. Nyxon grabs some rope & quickly ties Madeline's wrists behind her. Madeline is surprised, but Nyxon continues to add more rope at Madeline's elbows, chest, ankles, thighs, calves & a crotch rope. Nyxon then sits Madeline down on the couch & ties her heels to her feet. Madeline squirms & struggles & Nyxon shoves a red ballgag into Madeline's mouth & pulls the strap tight. Madeline squirms & struggles some more & eventually begins to enjoy the ropes. After a few minutes, Nyxon grabs a roll of green plastic wrap & tells Madeline that it's time to wrap things up. She then proceeds to wrap up Madeline over the ropes & mummify her. After she finishes, Nyxon snaps a few pics of Madeline, then leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while.
Tags: bondage, mummification, struggling, gagged women, ballgagged, lingerie, nyxon, madeline, full fashioned stockings, rain coat, catsuit, high heels, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, onscreen mummification, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Curvy Girl Arrested Handcuffed In Her Underwear

Duration : 00:10:00 // Size : 374.9 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Brigette Paris A bounty hunter with a warrant his way into Brigette's place. He catches Brigette getting ready to go out and she is dressed only in her bra, panties and a garterbelt to hold up her stocking. He finds out that Brigette's room mate is the girl he is looking for. However he informs Brigette that he is arresting her for harboring a fugitive. Brigette protests as he handcuffs her hands behind her back. She refuses to cooperate and tries to get up and walk away. He puts a stop to this by putting her in ankle cuffs. Brigette continues to protest as she stuggles in the hand and ankle cuffs. She tells him that her room mate will be home any minute. Fearing that Brigette will warn the wanted woman, the bounty hunter gags her by stuffing and taping a rag in her mouth. Brigette struggles wildly to get away. She kicks and rolls about on the floor. She tries to cry out for help. Unfortunately(For her), her struggling makes her big boobs burst out of her skimpy bra and soon they are bouncing about as she wiggles on the floor. The video ends with someone coming to the door. It is Brigette's room mate. Brigette grunts and squeals through the gag trying to warn her. But the bounty hunter is waiting and soon Brigette will have some company.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Finding Happiness

Duration : 00:16:52 // Size : 505.89 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

What an interesting tie Martin put me in. I had everything going on! A huge gag jammed in my mouth, my throat roped, elbows pinned behind me with my wrists pulled to the front, legs frogtied while I was perched on top of the Pain Table, pussy tightly roped and my tits clamped. It wasn't a hard position but when Martin hung weights on the clovers, combined with the massive ball that makes me drool a LOT, it made it a little more difficult. And when Martin breaks out the wand and shoves his fingers in my pussy and I explode... you KNOW I FUCKING. LOVED. IT.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, nipple clamps, bound orgasm, asiana starr, martin williams, live bondage show, high heels, crotch roped, pussy roped, throat roped, clover clamps, submissive,

sabina

VIP
Title : Constance Pantyhose Encasement Some Tape

Duration : 00:13:56 // Size : 1503.27 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

While Constance is still bound with the leather straps & in the straitjacket, Nyxon walks onscreen to remove the jacket & undo the straps. She removes Constance's boots & places her arms into a pair of thick shiny pantyhose. Then she tapes up Constance nice & tight using thick black electrical tape. She tells Constance to open wide, and gives her a brutal tape cleave gag that has Constance instantly drooling. Nyxon then leaves Constance to struggle on the floor until she begs to be set free.
Tags: bondage, tape bondage, struggling, gagged women, shiny clothing, nyxon, constance, onscreen tie, onscreen gag, tape cleave gag, electrical tape, disco shorts, shiny pantyhose, drool, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Lilith Lewd Not That Kind Of Model

Duration : 00:13:55 // Size : 1507.11 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lilith wants to persue a career in modeling, but first she'll need some head shots. She finds the name of a photographer on a popular networking site, and books an appointment to get some photos taken. At first, Lilith is taken aback by the photographer's use of a cell phone as a camera, and when Lilith says something, the photographer gives a funny smile & says, "This is my camera". Lilith decides to keep moving forward with the shoot, and within a few moments the photographer sweet talks her into removing her dress & posing in just her lingerie. The photog takes a few more snaps & asks Lilith if she's feeling adventurous. She goes on to say that she knows just the thing that will help make Lilith's photos stand out from the others, and she excuses herself to grab some props. When the next scene opens up, Lilith is on the floor in a tight hogtie. She bitches & complains that this isn't the type of shoot that she signed up for & Nyxon answers her by stuffing a huge cloth into her mouth & sealing it in with duct tape. She rips the toes out of Lilith's stockings & adds a tight toe tie to the mix. Lilith struggles as Nyxon keeps on taking photos & telling her that she's a natural at bondage modeling.
Tags: bondage, struggling, clothes destruction / burning, gagged women, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, nyxon, lilith lewd, hogtie, struggle, nylon destruction, rope bondage, toe tie, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Juniper Berry Casual Pool Side Struggle

Duration : 00:10:29 // Size : 761 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

JUNIPER BERRY... CASUAL POOL SIDE STRUGGLE starring Juniper Berry Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Ballgag, Outdoors, Ballet Heels, Bikini Just a casual little struggle with Juniper Berry in blue ballet heels & a bikini, pool side. It was a very hot & humid Florida day that day, which made struggling a little more difficult.
Tags: bondage, Juniper Berry, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Damsel In Distress, Ballgag, Outdoors, Ballet Heels, Bikini

sabina

VIP
Title : Cheating Milf Tied Up Gagged And Left With Her Panties Down

Duration : 00:10:25 // Size : 390.53 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Manell Manell and her husband are hosting a party. Sometime during th evening, she started to flirt with a man who was attending. When he started flirting back, Manell decided she wanted to have some fun with him. The video begins with Manell dragging the man into the back room. When the two start to embrace, and get familiar with each other, the man notices an open safe and decides that taking all of Manell's valuables might be a better idea. He finds and scarf and starts tying her hands behind her back. Manell thinks that he is into kinky sex and allows him to tie her up with pantyhose. But when he stuffs a pair of her panties in her mouth and starts wrapping tape around her face, Manell starts to realize that this is no game. She starts trying to scream for her husband, but it is too late. She is now tightly bound and very well gagged. Manells struggles as she watches the man rob her. She tries to work her way to the door, but ends up falling to the floor. Before the man leaves her, he decides that he has some unfinished business.

sabina

VIP
Title : Home Invaded-Roped Tight In Her Panty Girdle

Duration : 00:12:23 // Size : 687.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Summer Leigh When Summer hears a knock at her front door, she thinks it is her ride. But it turns out to be someone else and the next thing she knows, Summer is tied up on the floor. Then her unwanted visitor stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her. Then the man hogties her . Now bound and gagged, Summer struggles to get loose. After a short while, she is able to get out of the hogtie. She struggles over to the door and tries to get out. But then the bad guys comes back and catches her. The man then removes Summer's skirt and hogties her again. This time much tighter and with a piece of rope tied up between her legs. Now after the bad guy makes his escape, Summer struggles on the floor. Eventually someone will find her. But the back guy will be long gone.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Madison Swan Tables Turned On Bratty Session Wrestler

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 1236.16 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Madison's wrestling client is 2 minutes late, and she let's him know about it. She sets her timer for 58 minutes, then places him (POV) into a tight head scissor hold. She bitches & complains to him about being hungry & how she's anxious for the session to be over so she can eat & go to rest. She tightens her squeeze, but something doesn't feel right. The client is fighting back more than usual & seems to have gotten the upper hand. Madison lets out a scream & in the next scene we see her ballgagged & tied up tightly on the couch. She curses at him through the gag & screams to be let out. She wiggles on the couch for a bit, eventually making her way down to the floor. She rolls around for a few more minutes, trying to get free, but soon it becomes painfully obvious that she's going to be in her predicament for quite some time.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, muscular women, barefoot, madison swan, ballgag, struggle, bikini, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Claire Irons Vertically Challenged Struggling In Straps

Duration : 00:10:31 // Size : 1136.02 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

"I was shooting with short stack Claire Irons & I really wanted to use some of my new gear, including a beautiful leather handmade leather harness. I was a little hesitant given Claire's short stature & the fact that the harness was made for someone of more my height, but decided to go for it anyways. I actually thought that the harness looked great on Claire, even if I did put it on her wrong (whoops). I added some other leather straps that I had, a red panel gag & my new leather blindfold & let her struggle on the floor."
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, blindfolds, pantyhose/stockings, claire irons, leather straps, panel gag, shiny pantyhose, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Babysitter Left Tied Up With Her Tits Out And A Mouth Full Of Panties

Duration : 00:13:05 // Size : 745.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Luna Dawn NEW She agreed to let the guys she was babysitting, tie her up. They swore to her, that they would untie the moment she didn't feel comfortable. They lied. Because, sometime, long after she demanded to be untied, she was still tied up tight. Then they gagged her and left he struggling with her big tits out. And, by the time she was found, Luna will have her pants down. Luck y for her. Because if they had a little more time, their curiosity might have wanted to know what she looked like under her panties
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bound Bailey And The Foot Freak

Duration : 00:12:35 // Size : 484.21 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It looks like an unpleasant evening for poor Bailey! Bound and tape gagged, stripped to her panties and stretched painfully to her full length across the sofa, she wiggled and squirmed, wondering what the strange intruder had in store for her. Her hands had been pulled above her head and locked off, thus robbing her of any chance that she could remove her gag. Her bare feet has been lashed together and likewise stretched out before her, leaving her helpless to do anything but sob and tremble fearfully as she awaited his return. To her dismay, the stranger had a foot fetish, and Bailey was doomed to spend the rest of the evening bound and gagged, helpless to stop the man from caressing her feet, licking her wrinkled soles, tickling her tender tootsies and sucking on her toes as he plunged them deep into his mouth! Every action brought revulsion to the petite and squirming lady, but she had no choice but to endure until he had his fill. She could only pray that he wouldn't decide that he wanted to sample anything else!
Tags: bondage, tapegagged, barefoot, foot tickling, toe sucking, struggling, bailey paige, bondage, did, topless, panties, barefoot, rope bondage, gagged women, tape gagged, foot tickling, foot fondling, toe sucking, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bella Luxx - The Not-So-Great Escape

Duration : 00:13:14 // Size : 507.99 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella answered an ad seeking a magician's assistant for an escape act, and was a little surprised to find that she would have to audition. She hadn't expected that, and she certainly hadn't expected that she would be called upon to demonstrate HER skill at escaping. Her mouth is sealed shut by an 8 buckle bishop panel gag (to prevent her from hiding keys in their and accessing them during the trick), her pantyhose clad legs are bound in a frog tie position so she cannot stand, and her torso and arms are locked into a strait jacket, rendering them useless! Worst of all, the crotch strap has been cinched brutally tight, making every movement agony! She struggles to escape, but there's no chance of getting out of this, which, frankly, doesn't seem to bother the magician one little bit!
Tags: bondage, did, straitjacket, gagged women, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, bella luxx, bondage, did, straitjacket, crotch strap, frog tied, gagged women, bishop gag, gag talk, struggling, pantyhose, escape attempts, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Angry Hogtie

Duration : 00:26:47 // Size : 1057.5 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

As always, my outfit gets me in trouble. Prancing around all day in a vinyl mini skirt, sheer black pantyhose and black patent pumps gets Martin every time. I end up roped hard on the dirty floor with my own drool, sweat and tears all over my face and hair. It's all fun and games in the beginning but as time progresses, things get serious. The last 10 minutes is usually the hardest.. the last 5 minutes seem like an eternity and the last minute is just a pure mental fuck. It's such a painfully beautiful thing.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, high heels, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, submissive, hogtied, ball gagged, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, high heels, endurance bondage, topless, endurance hogtie,

sabina

VIP
Title : Cat Suited Intruder Hogtied And Left Drooling Through A Ball Gag

Duration : 00:16:05 // Size : 891.69 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Yvette Cousteau Yvette is a spy for some foreign government. She has broken into a hotel room where she believes there are some sensitive corporate documents. All of a sudden, Sahrye walks in and catches her. So she cannot run off and get help, Yvette grabs Sahrye and wrestles her to the floor. Then Sahrye's male friend walks and sees what is going on. He grabs Yvette and tells Sahrye to call for the authorities. But as she places the call, she and the man decide that maybe there is a better way to deal with Yvette. She hangs up and grabs rope. Then with the man holding Yvette down, she ties her up. To keep her from screaming Sahrye and the man strap a harness ball gag in Yvette's mouth and over her head. Sahrye is then left to watch Yvette as the man gets more rope. When he returns, he trusses her very very tight and secure. Her elbows are tied together and she is even crotch roped into a hogtie. Finally a piece of rope is attached to the head harness of the gag. Yvette's head is then pulled straight back and connect to the hogtie so she is completely helpless. As Yvette lays face down and tries to struggle bound and gagged, she cannot stop herself from drooling through the ball gag that is strapped very tightly in her mouth.

sabina

VIP
Title : Blond Coed Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:07:11 // Size : 269.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Crystal Frost A man has grabbed Crystal and ties her up tight with rope. Then after stuffing her panties in her mouth, he ties a rag tight between her teeth to gag her. He then leaves the college girl to struggle bound and gagged. Later, he hogties her and as she struggles, her tight skirt rises. Since her panties are now in her mouth, this exposes Crystal's shaved pussy

sabina

VIP
Title : Ava Minx - Tourist Trapped And Wrapped

Duration : 00:15:51 // Size : 607.54 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Ava was having a lovely stay at the quaint AirBnB, at least until she awoke one morning to find herself stripped and wrapped tightly to a table, her mouth sealed with tape! As she struggled, she quickly learned that she could not possibly free herself. Her mind had a thousand questions and concerns, from the pain in her wrapped breasts, who had done this to her, and what other plans did they have in store? When her "host" made himself known, he tickled her bare feet, ogling her body as he did so. Even in her terror, Ava could not help but succumb to fits of laughter as the man's fingers toyed with her sensitive soles. Each time her body shook with laughter, the pain in her tightly wrapped breasts doubled until she was in pure agony. Finally tiring of the game, the man slowly and carefully wrapped her feet, fusing them together in a bandage boot that eliminated even the wiggling of her toes. From there, he slowly slid a hand up her body, marveling at her beautiful hairy pussy, before stopping to carefully, methodically and with agonizing patience wrap her entire head in the dreaded bandages! Soon, only her nose was left exposed, rendering her sightless and barely able to hear! Certainly, all hope of making enough noise to attract anyone's attention had vanished into the darkness she was now imprisoned in. It was supremely frustrating. Her hands locked to her body, fingers twitching as she mewled in terror. What would become of her?
Tags: bondage, mummification, big tits, hairy bush, foot tickling, gagged women, ava minx, bondage, did, gagged women, tape gagged, mummification, barefoot, foot tickling, big tits, wrapped breasts, head wrapping, struggling, hairy bush, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : First Cums Pleasure Then Cums Pain

Duration : 00:04:04 // Size : 63.39 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

When I'm all tied up - elbows touching, feet under my legs and tied together so tight that I can feel both legs literally throbbing in pain, arms going numb from being tied for so long, and rope wrapped around my neck then head lifted to the ceiling so that my breathing is slightly restricted - IT HURTS! But when that Hitachi Magic Wand is strapped to my pussy and hitting that spot and it's on maximum vibe, the pain is clouded by pure ecstasy and all I can do is close my eyes and fantasize about all the kinky things I love being done to me but since I'm so horny, I explode into my pantyhose in minutes and once I cum and the adrenaline subsides in my body, the pain starts to come back. Slowly I start to feel the numbness in my arms again, the tight squeeze of the ropes around my thighs, and my breathing becomes shallow again. The feeling is so intense it's unlike anything else!! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, made to cum, bound orgasms, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, hitachi magic wand, orgasm, bound orgasm, high heels, hood, pantyhose, stockings, asiana starr, bdsm, elbow tie, elbow bondage, bondage and discipline,

sabina

VIP
Title : Bucket Of Weights And A Tight Crotch Rope To Finish Me Off Part 1

Duration : 00:06:35 // Size : 103.45 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing 6" high heels and garter panties, my punisher has my elbows crushed together and hoisted by the winch. He gags my mouth, then ties a crotch rope to my pussy that is so tight, it rips my panties and leaves me exposed. Touching, teasing, and dominating my sexy body until he thinks it's time to turn up the heat. He drops a set of free weights into the bucket that is attached to my pussy and watches me as I suffer... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bdsm, struggling, bondage, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, ballgag, crotch rope, crying, high heels, stockings, pantyhose, elbow bondage,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!