• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Slyyy The Sweetest Tease Denial

Duration : 00:19:49 // Size : 1439.57 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Slyyy is tied to a chair wearing a sports bra & yoga pants. Her legs are spread & tied off to each leg of the chair & her waist is secured around the back of the chair. An Hitachi is secured to her leg with a piece of rope. She is not gagged & is bound with her arms behind her with pantyhose. Nyxon begins to tease her by running her hands up & down Slyyy's body, then switches the vibrator onto "high". Slyyy begins to moan as the wand vibrates her pussy, then after about 60 seconds, Nyxon switches it to "off". Slyyy groans & Nyxon laughs at her friend's frustration. She teases Slyyy like this for the next 10 minutes or so, really building up the orgasm for her nice & slow. Then, Nyxon switches the wand onto "high" for the final time & walks away as Slyyy moans loudly while orgasming hard.
Tags: bondage, tease & denial, bound orgasms, struggling, barefoot, lesbian, nyxon, slyyy, workout clothes, hitachi, no gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : When She Asks For More Part 2

Duration : 00:14:31 // Size : 755.97 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

I love how much I'm able to roll around on the floor and I especially love how this smaller-sized ball gag makes me drool more than usual. It's like a challenge having to avoid the puddle every time I get near it. I'm just enjoying it so much that Martin takes me right past the 2nd and 3rd timer... or was it the 3rd or 4th? I lost count. Either way, Martin knows me. He knows when I love it, he knows when I hate it, he knows how much I can handle and how far he can take me. Even when I think I'm done, he pushes me further when he knows it's what I truly want.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, struggling, bdsm, rope bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, ball gagged, drooling, submissive, office bondage, struggling, live bondage, asiana starr, maritn wiliams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, topless, rope bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sybils Soft Session

Duration : 00:38:04 // Size : 1465.63 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Occasionally, we like to show folks that bondage is not all rough and mean (not that there's anything wrong with that). Bondage can have a soft, sensual, playful side, and this update demonstrates exactly how erotic it can be for two people to simply forge a connection through rope. You get to watch as Sybil Starr and I engage in a lengthy tying session, complete with breast bondage on those beautiful big boobs of hers. To say this is a stunningly sexy scene is an understatement. We hope it inspires you to explore the softer side of rope for yourselves!
Tags: bondage, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : You Can Just Leave Me Here Tied Up And Gagged

Duration : 00:13:17 // Size : 498.23 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Lila Lasher A robber makes Lila give him the combination to her bosses safe. Once he has everything he wants, he grabs her and tells her that she is going with him so she cannot run off and call the authorities. She begs him not to take her. "Just leave me here tied up and gagged!" she tells him. The man gives it some thought and realizes that maybe it would be a better idea not to drag a hostage along. So, he quickly ties Lila's hands behind her back. Then before tying her legs and ankles, he pulls her panties off so he can use them to gag her with. Lila realizing what the man is about to do and wants to protest. But he packs and ties the panties in her mouth before she can say anything. With Lila grunting and whimpering through the gag, the man finishes tying her up with rope. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged as he goes off to make sure it is safe for him to make his getaway. Later he comes back to make sure Lila is still well restrained. But before he leaves her this time, he un-knots the gag and ties it much tighter. Then after pulling her skirt off, the man opens her blouse and pulls her bra down. Finally, before leaving her, he ties Lila in a very tight hogties. Lila struggles for hours hogtied and gagged in her pantyhose with her tits out. When they find her, she tells them what happened and gives them a description of the robber, but he long gone by now.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Well Just Wait For Him Together Only Youll Be Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:15:16 // Size : 880.43 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Blair Blouson For years, I have hoped to work with Blair. But she and I could never find ourselves at the same location. I was finally able to make my way to her area on my latest trip to the Mid West. This is the first video we shot together. There are 7 more to come. And, since I enjoyed working with her so much, I will make the effort to work with her again. He was sent here to deal with a man named Johnny. After gaining access to his room, the man waited. When he heard the door, the man was caught off guard when Blair walked in, instead. The man grabbed her and asked who she was and to tell him where Johnny was. The woman explained that she was sent there to keep Johnny entertained and that he was still in the hotel cocktail lounge. He told Blair that he and she would wait together for the man. But unfortunately for Blair, the man didn't trust her to not warn Johnny. When he grabbed her and started to tie her up, Blair protested. "Why are you tying me up. I have nothing to do with this!". But the conversation ended abruptly, when the man stuffed and tied a pair of panties in her mouth to gag her. The feeling of being totally helpless had Blair very scared and angry. She tried to demand to be untied and ungagged as she struggled hard to get loose. But her struggling and protesting only got her tied tighter, with more rope and the gag getting tightened. After a while, the man grew impatient waiting. He told Blair that he was going to look for Johnny and after he was done dealing with him, he would return to have some fun with her before letting her go. Blair protested loud as he left her struggling. Now, with her tits exposed.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Slyyy The Tacky Internet Influencer Pt 2

Duration : 00:13:23 // Size : 964.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

In part 2 of this clip, Nyxon has decided that Slyyy hasnt been punished quite enough, so she removes the rope & binds her tightly with duct tape (all done off screen). You may also like: Nyxon & Slyyy... The Tacky Internet Influencer pt 1 Nyxon & Slyyy... Duct Tape Escape Challenge
Tags: bondage, struggling, did, tape bondage, gagged women, slyyy, struggle, disco pants, duct tape, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Secretary Left Hogtied Under Her Desk In Her Tight Little Pantie Girdle

Duration : 00:11:04 // Size : 605 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Ashlee Graham ****REPOSTED VIDEO**** A man has come into her office and tied Ashlee up. Before she can start screaming for help, he stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag her. Ashlee is then left to struggle bound and gagged on her office chair. She tries her best to get loose. When that doesn't work, she rolls her chair around hoping to be able to get to her phone and dial 911. That doesn't seem to work very well either. Then thing are made even more difficult when Ashlee is stripped down to her bra and pantie girdle. She is then left hogtied under her desk. After a while, the bad guy has made his get away. But not before he pulls Ashlee's tits out of her bra.
Tags: bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : What Are You Doing With My Pantiesmmmpphh

Duration : 00:10:13 // Size : 383.14 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Serene Isley Serene was on a business trip with her boss. When there was a knock at her door, she thought it was him coming to pick her up for dinner. But when she answered the door, a man his way in. The video begins with Serene struggling tightly tied up on the sofa. The man then approaches her with a pair of panties he found in her luggage. "What are you going to do with those" Serene asked him. But before she could say another word, he wadded the panties up and roughly stuffed them into Serene's mouth. He then tied a piece of cloth very tightly between her teeth to gag her. The man then left Serene to struggle as he went to her computer to download some very sensitive company secrets. Serene struggled very hard to get loose. She knew she had to stop this man. But all she could do is roll off the couch and struggle on the floor. When the man finished getting what he came for, he lifted Serene and bent her over the sofa so he could remove her skirt. He them lifted her on the sofa, pulled her bra down and hogtied her. When her boss finally did show up to take her to dinner, he would find his secretary struggle bound and gagged in her underwear with her big boobs out.

sabina

VIP
Title : The Result Of A New Gag Part 2

Duration : 00:10:12 // Size : 530.93 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

When I'm gagged and tied up, I just wanna take it. Whatever Martin wants to do to me. And I wanna take it for as long as I can. Sometimes I'm good... sometimes I'm bad... sometimes I'm a slut with it, sometimes I hate it. Whatever the case may be, deep down inside, I ALWAYS want it.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, struggling, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, drooling, live bondage, office bondage, struggling, elbow tied, topless, asiana starr, martin williams, high heels, submissive, throat roped, rope bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sahryes Class Project With Raven Eve

Duration : 00:27:00 // Size : 1184.29 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Sahrye is failing her human sexuality course and needs a good grade on her final project to pass. Assigned the topic of bondage for the project, Sahrye asks Raven if she'll help her make a bondage video for the class. Raven is a bit reluctant, but she doesn't want to see Sahrye fail, and agrees. As Sahrye binds the leggy brunette, she talks more and more about how excited she was getting while doing the research for the project. Raven tries to laugh off the awkward discussion, but is getting more and more nervous as the ropes get tighter and tighter. Her discomfort really increases when Sahrye pops a big fat ball gag into her mouth, and she begins to question what exactly is going on, not that she can be understood with a hunk of rubber strapped in place! Sahrye tells her the project isn't due for two more weeks, and Raven will remain bound and gagged for every minute of that time!! She's so turned on, Sahrye leaves the room to quench her excitement, telling Raven she'll be using the bound girl's bed as her play surface!! Raven, furious at being tricked and determined to get loose, fights like a wildcat but Sahrye has ties the ropes far too tightly! Gurgling and protesting into her ball gag, the sexy brunette drools all over herself as she calls for help! Sahrye returns, but help is the last thing on her mind! She puts Raven into a hellishly tight hogtie, so snug the girl can barely move! As Sahrye unbuttons raven's top to expose her big tits, she informs raven that the project is an interactive one: She'll be brought to the university, bound and gagged, so that the other students, faculty, and honored guests can se first hand just how a woman reacts to being bound while fondled by strangers! Sahrye's going to need to do some research beforehand however, so she's invited some of the football team over to play with Raven for the night!!
Tags: bondage, did, latina, topless, big tits, high heels, sahrye, raven, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, ball gagged, latina, topless, high heels, jean shorts, struggling, gag talk, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tie This Bbw Girl Up And Watch Me Bounce My Big Tits Out Of My Bra

Duration : 00:17:07 // Size : 949.84 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Joyful Girl He has come to see a friend of his. But when he gets there, he finds only the man's step-daughter Joy there. She tells him that her step-father is running several hours late and has asked her to keep the man entertained until her step-father arrives. When he asks her how she plans to entertain him, Joy strips down to her bra and girdle. "How would you like to tie up a curvy girl!" she asks him. So a short time later, the man has Joy tied up tight with her mouth stuffed and gagged. As he watches her struggle, the man can tell just how turned on she is. It soon becomes obvious that she has plans to entertain him other than having him just watch her struggle bound and gagged. So after a while, he puts her on her knees in front of him and removes the gag so she can use her mouth to better entertain the man. When she is done, the man stuffs her mouth and ties the rag back between her teeth to gag her again. But Joy is still very turned on and still wants to play. So the man loosens her bra and watches her bounce her big tits about until they are completely out of the bra. Finally the man hogties Joy and then leaves her moan and squirm in the tight ropes. He knows that very soon she is going to want him to figure a way to get that girdle off so he can pulls her panties down and entertain her before her step-father gets home.

sabina

VIP
Title : Sophia Sweet Bondage Debut

Duration : 00:13:53 // Size : 1008.52 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sophia Sweet makes her bondage debut with this sultry little clip. She starts out doing a pantyhose tease, then slowly puts on her black patent ballet heels. The next scene finds her tied up on the couch & Nyxon places a ballgag into her mouth, pulling the straps tight. She then leaves Sophia to struggle & test out the ropes. You may also like: Mia Hope... Yellow Satin Struggle pt 1 Krystal Kash... Gold Digger Ambushed
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, ballgagged, ballet slippers fetish, nyxon, sophia sweet, onscreen gag, ballet heels, pantyhose, nylons, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Pantyhose Encased Tied Up

Duration : 00:11:08 // Size : 634.68 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elane Hershey A man takes Elane into the garage. He orders her to take off her blouse skirt and bra. At first she refuses, but when he insists and threatens her, she does as he says. With Elane wearing her black girdle, stockings and red high heels, the man then wraps her in several pairs of her pantyhose. He then uses rope to tie her up. Before Elane can start to holler for help, the man stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and uses a leather strp to secure them. After leaving Elane to roll around struggling encased in pantyhose and gagged, the man returns to have some fun with her. First he uses scissors to cut holes in the pantyhose so he can pull her big boobs out and fondle them. To make Elane more helpless and quiet, the man covers her mouth with a thick piece of cloth. He then uses black electrical tape and wraps it tightly around Elane's face and mouth. He also wraps tape around her eyes to blindfold her. The video will end with Elane struggling on the floor with her big tits bouncing about. She is completely helpless and cannot make a sound.

sabina

VIP
Title : Slyyy A Different Kind Of Sports

Duration : 00:11:33 // Size : 1249.61 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Slyyy comes home from a day of sports. She takes off her sneakers & we see closeups of her very dirty socks. Off camera, we hear Nyxon ask her if she's up for another round of sports. Slyyy gives a laugh & says, yes of course. The next scene opens up with Slyyy hogtied on the floor. Her elbows are tied tightly together & her arms are fixed to her body by her body harness rope. Her wrists & ankles are tied together & she's pulled up into a wrists to ankle hogtie with a toe tie over her dirty socks. Nyxon enters the room & explains to Slyyy that she's about to break a sweat. She now gets 3 minutes to get free, and if she doesn't make it, there's foot tickling waiting for her. Nyxon gives Slyyy a little tickle motivation, then sets the timer for 3 minutes & gives her a start signal. Slyyy tries ferociously to free herself, but it's to no avail. After about 2 minutes are up, Nyxon disqualifies her declaring unsportsmanlike conduct. Apparently, Slyyy needs her mouth shut. Nyxon shoves a panel gag into Slyyy's mouth & ties a piece of string from the gag to her toe tie. She places Slyyy's knees in between her legs & tickles Slyyy's feet with her long red nails. After she's finished tickling Slyyy, Nyxon takes a blindfold, places it over Slyyy's eyes, then leaves the room while Slyyy tries tom manage her way out of the ropes.
Tags: bondage, did, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, foot tickling, nyxon, slyyy, dirty socks, toe tie, onscreen gag, panel gag, workout clothes, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tie Me Up Tight In My Tight Skirt And High Heels

Duration : 00:11:14 // Size : 421.62 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Liz Andrews Secretary Elizabeth Andrews is all alone when a robber comes into the office. Instead of doing her best to keep the robber from making off with all of her bosses money, she gives him the combination to the safe and even offers to help him open it. Then much to the robber's surprise, Liz asks him to tie her up and gag her. She explains to him that the idea being robbed and tied up is a real turn on. So, after tying her and stuffing her mouth with panties to gag her, Liz is left to struggle bound and gagged as the man robs the office. When he is ready to leave, he removes the gag and asks Liz if she wants to be untied. "Heck No!" she tells him and asks him to make things more interesting by pulling her skirt off and her blouse open so he can see what she is wearing under her skirt and blouse. Hours later, Liz's boss will come to find his office robbed and his secretary bound and gagged in her bra and girdle.

sabina

VIP
Title : Secretary Tied Stashed In The Storage Room

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 427.54 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Natali Demore He came in at closing time and caught Natali, the secretary all alone. He quickly tied her up and put her in the storage room where she would be out of his way. Then when he heard sirens in the area, he thought he better make sure she was quiet. So he stuffed a rag in her mouth and then tied a piece of cloth tightly between her teeth to gag her. When he left Natali, she started struggling wildly to get loose. As she rolled around on the floor, her blouse started to unbutton itself and her skirt started to rise. At one point, Natali worked her way to the door of the storage room and started to kick at it, hoping someone would hear. Then just before the robber made his escape, he rolled Natali on her stomach to hogtied her and pull her bra down.

sabina

VIP
Title : Simone - Chicken Winged Ordeal

Duration : 00:24:27 // Size : 961.58 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

How did she end up this way? Simone had no idea who the man was or why he was tying her up. She only knew it hurt, and hurt a lot! As he manhandled her amazing body, fusing her limbs with tight ropes that dug into her flesh, she begged, pleaded and complained, but the man paid no attention. At least, she THOUGHT he paid no attention, until he grew tired of her endless yapping and stuffed her mouth with a jaw-stretching bal gag that shut her up good! Certain her jaw would dislocate from the size of the mass, she whimpered, drooling all over herself as she fruitlessly tried to plead for mercy! The man was relentless! He tore her shirt off, revealing her huge tits, fused her elbows together and wrenched her arms into a brutal chicken wing position! She thought her ordeal was at an end when he removed the ball gag, only to stuff her mouth and wrap tight around her face with an excruciating tightness that left her incapable of nothing more than weak hums, and finally the man tossed her onto her stomach, her bare breasts hanging over the edge of the small bench she lay on, and hogtied her until her limbs were on fire! Surely the madman could do nothing more? Unfortunately, she was wrong! He clamped her sensitive nipples and left her alone to endure the agonizing position. In her head were two thoughts: would anyone come to rescue her, or worse, would the man return to further her torment??
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, topless, gag talk, rope bondage, simone, bondage, rope bondage, did, gagged women, ball gagged, drooling, tape gagged, gag talk, torn clothing, topless, big tits, nipple clamps, hogtied, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Spitting Water At Him Got Me Tied Up Tight With My Panties Down

Duration : 00:16:10 // Size : 897.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Carmen Valentina Carmen is wanted for committing a crime in some foreign country. They have sent some bounty hunter after her and he has her cuffed, shackled and gagged. But in order to get her out of the country, he needs to tie her up with rope. First, he removes the gag so he can give her a drink of water. Carmen shows her appreciation for this act of kindness by spitting the water at the man. So to punish her, he ties her really tight with rope. He gags her again and leaves her to struggle while he makes arrangements to transport her. Later the man returns to Carmen to secure her better. And, since he hasn't forgotten about her spitting at him, the man makes things very humiliating for her. Before he hogties her, the man pulls her boobs out of her bra. Then after letting roll around on the floor for some time, he comes back and pulls her panties down. Now Carmen finds herself struggling bound and gagged with her tits out and her pussy exposed.

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Shae Gold Digging Tinder Whore Gets What She Deserves

Duration : 00:10:58 // Size : 1185.51 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's Saturday night, so that means it's time for Shae to hop on Tinder "date for dinner". It's a fun game she plays where she swipes right on seemingly older, wealthier ladies to trick them into buying her dinner & showering her with gifts. If they catch on & dump her, she just moves onto the next. Shae swipe right on her target & is giddy when the woman returns the favor. They message each other, exchange numbers & set up a date for later that evening. When the woman (Nyxon) arrives, the two hit it off right away. They both talk about their love of toys in the bedroom & Nyxon pulls some rope out of a bag. Not quite sure that she's up for that, Shae suggests that they go to dinner & Nyxon quickly snaps her fingers stopping Shae in her tracks. The next scene shows Shae tied tight with some jute rope & struggling to get out. Her blouse is unbuttoned & her bra is exposed. Nyxon tells her that she was onto her form the beginning, and that all of the older wealthy ladies in the community have been talking about her & her little scheme. Nyxon then shoves a red ballgag into Shae's mouth, then leaves her to struggle in her living room.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, mesmerize, rope bondage, nyxon, shae celestine, onscreen gag, jute rope, hemp rope, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Gigi Milf War

Duration : 00:12:18 // Size : 886.23 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

GiGi is used to being the top MILF in the neighborhood, and enjoys having the men in her community run errands for her & fawn all over her. But when Nyxon moves in next door, things start to change & the men stop paying as much attention to GiGi. Determined to secure her place in the community, GiGi ambushes Nyxon & ties her up tight (off screen). The clip opens up with GiGi pushing a hopping & tied up Nyxon into her back yard. She shoves Nyxon down onto the ground, calls her a dumb slut & tells her its time for al little neighborhood humiliation. Nyxon mouths off to GiGi demanding to be let go, and Nyxon shoves a big dirty rag into Nyxons mouth. Nyxon screams through he mouth stuffing, and GiGi wraps her head in tape to ensure that the rag doesnt fall out of her mouth. She pushes Nyxon onto her stomach & pulls her into a tight hogtie. She takes a few incriminating photos for good measure & then trots off to meet up with some of the neighborhood men, leaving Nyxon to struggle helplessly on the ground. You may also like: Nyxon & GiGi... Repo Woman Gets Attitude Adjustment Nyxon... Leather Boots & Metal Cuffs
Tags: bondage, struggling, big tits, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, did, nyxon, milf gigi, barefoot, onscreen gag, onscreen hogtie, hogtie, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!