• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Tied So Tight Her Panties Were Coming Out Of Her Jeans

Duration : 00:14:08 // Size : 821.09 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Isabella Robbins NEW A man is in a hotel room and getting ready to walk out the door. Once he leaves, a cute little red haired girl named Isabella squirms her way out of the bathroom. She is tied very tight and gagged. When she cannot find a way to get out the front door, she works her way over a cell phone in the living room of the suite. But, before she can get anyone on the phone, the man returns to stop her. Then, to make sure Isabella cannot cause him anymore problems, he ties her tighter and more secure. He also re-stuffs and tapes her mouth to gag Isabella again. He then leaves her struggling bound and gagged with her boobs out.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tie Me Up And Make It Look Like This Milf Was Robbed

Duration : 00:14:19 // Size : 826.2 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lolly Gag NEW Lolly had this guy come over to help her rip off her boss. She caught him off guard when she told him that he needed to tie her up to make it look like she was robbed. But, then after Lolly found herself bound and gagged, she remembered just how turned on being tied up and helpless got her. Soon, she was begging the man through the gag to fuck her. But, the man was more interested in the money. But, he did strip her down and crotch rope her. This only made Lolly want him more.
Tags: bondage, girdles, milf bondage, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Bella The Product Tester

Duration : 00:16:34 // Size : 1791.32 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Bella is being interviewed by Nyxon to be a product tester, when Nyxon shows her a leather harness & asks her if she would mind helping her out. Nyxon has been pretty vague about the job so far & has been evading Bella's questions, but maybe if she helps Nyxon out, she'll get some answers. Nyxon tells Bella to strip down to her bra & panties. Bella is hesitant at first, but she really wants this job, so she complies. Once she's down to just her lingerie, Nyxon places the leather harness on her & tightens the straps. Next, Nyxon takes some other leather straps & places them on Bella's upper body, bringing her elbows together, and then around her legs. Bella jokingly asks about a ballgag, and Nyxon pulls out a harness gag with a huge red ball on it. Bella tells her that she was just joking, but Nyxon places it in her mouth anyway. Once Bella is all strapped up & gagged, Nyxon tells her that she needs to take some video of the product in use & she leaves the room while Bella struggles around.
Tags: bondage, leather fetish, gagged women, struggling, barefoot, ballgagged, nyxon, bella madisyn, stripping, big tits, leather harness, harness gag, elbows together, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Horny Milf Needed To Be Bound And Gagged

Duration : 00:14:15 // Size : 819.07 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lushes LaMoan NEW Lushes is home alone and very lonely. Not only that, she is also very horny and since she loves being tied up, she has the urge to get a man over to her place to bind her tight, gag her and then have his way with her. She kind of had the Hots for the electrician she had over earlier. She calls him and tells him that her electrical problem is not fixed. When the man comes over, he finds there is no problem with her electricity. This is when Lushes lets him know the real reason she has him over. Soon, much to her enjoyment, the man has Lushes struggling bound and gagged in her sexy bra and garters. As she struggles, she gets even more excited. But, the man has to leave and this has Lushes very frustrated. He promises to come back. But, that could take some time. Then her lights go out and now she will have to wait in the dark.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : When I Get Untied I Am Going To Kick Your Assmmmpph

Duration : 00:14:15 // Size : 790.98 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Goldie Blair tied by Sahrye Sahrye has come to Goldie's place with a plan to rip her off. But she didn't count on Goldie being a professional female wrestler. So when she tries to over power her, Goldie get very physical with Sahrye and starts to beat her up. But just as Sahrye is ready to go out, her plan works and soon Goldie cannot do anything to resist. So using rope she brought along, Sahrye ties her up tight. Then Goldie regains her strength and starts to resist again. But it is too late, Sahrye has her well restrained and very helpless. When Goldie starts to threaten Sahrye, she shuts her up by stuffing and taping a larger pair of brief panties in her mouth. Now Goldie is even angrier as she struggles bound and gagged. She tries to muscle her way out of the knots, but they will not give. "When I get out of this, I am going to kick your ass" she tries to threaten Sahrye . But all Sahrye hears is a whole bunch of "mmmpphs" as Goldie grunts and whimpers through the very tight gag. Finally after she was found what she came for, Sahrye returns to Goldie and prepares her for whoever finds her.. A short time later, Sahrye is long gone when Goldie hears the male voice of her neighbor. When he finds her door wide open, he comes in to find Goldie struggling hogtied and gagged. And, to make it even more embarrassing, Sahrye has left her with her great big tits out, and with her pants and panties pulled down.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Evolution of Suffering

Duration : 00:26:28 // Size : 1028.57 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Martin used the massive clear gag on me tonight and it's like, whenever I'm silenced with this ball, it doesn't matter what else happens at this point... my main focus will be how PUNISHED my mouth is! Lol Aside from the gag, I came into the show topless, barefoot and pantyhosed. Martin certainly took that as an invitation to attack my legs, my feet and my pussy. Right away, I was pulled to my toes and roped to the ceiling by my crotch rope. Little did I know, teetering me on my tiptoes was just the foreplay to having me on my knees on the pallet. Frogtied on the hard surface with my elbows to the ceiling.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, rope bondage, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ball gagged, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, live bondage show, asiana starr, maritn williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, flogging, endurance bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Asiana Timer Part 1

Duration : 00:14:47 // Size : 362.42 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's Saturday night and I want Martin's attention so I sneak upstairs and change into some pantyhose, heels and a skin-tight body shaper. All I have to do is come downstairs and sluttily walk in. Next thing you know, my pantyhosed pussy's roped, my elbows are crushed and I'm tied in my chair - ARCHED. It goes on a good 20-minutes when Martin asks me how long I want to stay, and I blissfully reply with, "35"...
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, submissive, chair tied, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, pussy roped, topless, pantyhose bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : No One Will Find Her Down Here

Duration : 00:12:03 // Size : 451.66 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Kate Powers AKA PXE Kate's car broke down out in the country. When no one came to help her, she decided to go look for help. She thought she was taking a short cut through the woods, but she ended up getting lost. After while of wandering and tearing her pantyhose up, she found a house out in the middle of nowhere. But as she tried to find someone home, a man grabbed her and dragged her in the basement. Kate fought as he tied her up and gagged her. But once he had her hogtied, Kate knew she was in big trouble. "No one will ever find me down here" she thought to herself as she struggled hogtied and gagged.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Step Mom Bound And Gagged-They Caught Me Fucking The Neighbor

Duration : 00:14:22 // Size : 796.88 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Whitney Morgan Whitney is having an affair with the man who lives next door. Today while her husband was out, she had the man over and thinking they were alone, Whitney had the man screw her on the sofa. After he left, Whitney heard a noise and realized it was her step sons who were watching and saw everything. They threatened to tell their step-father what they saw unless she agreed to let them tie her up. Whitney had no choice but to let them have their way. Soon she found herself all tied up in the living room. When she thoughts things couldn't get worse, they stuffed and taped a pair of her panties in er mouth to gag her. They watched as their step mother struggled bound and gagged on the floor. They even took advantage of the situation to get a better look at her in her underwear. Eventually they would untie her and they did keep their word not to tell step-dad what they saw. But now they had a new play mate to tie up and gag anytime they were alone with her and had the urge.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tied Up With Her Great Big Tits Out And Gagged With Her Panties

Duration : 00:11:13 // Size : 420.34 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Goldie Blair Goldie Blair was home alone when a man grabbed her and her onto her bed. After making her take off her dress and bra, he tied her hands behind her back. Then before tying her ankles, the man pushed Goldie down on the bed so her could rip off her panties. Goldie tried to protest as the man stuffed the panties in her mouth and then tied a rag between her teeth to gag her. With Goldie now muffled, the man used more rope to finish tying up the busty housewife. Goldie bounced her big tits on the bed as she struggled to free herself. Except for a pair of stockings, she was completely naked and exposed. She was sure that once he was done robbing her, the man was going to come back, lift her ass in the air and give it to her from behind. So when she saw him return, Goldie was prepared for the worst. But instead of having his way with her, the man brought out some more rope and put her in a very tight hogtie. Hours later, Goldie's husband would come home to find his big busted still hogtied and gagged on the bed.

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Lola Bondage Rag Doll Games

Duration : 00:15:02 // Size : 1628.99 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Just a game between girlfriends. A sensual HOM bondage game that they both expect, but never quite know when it's going to happen. But, not knowing is half the thrill, isn't it?
Tags: bondage, hand over mouth, struggling, gagged women, shiny clothing, rope bondage, nyxon, lola leda, disco pants, spandex, hom, ballgag, onscreen gag, onscreen tie, barefoot, first time, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Terra And Megan - Bondage Party Challenge

Duration : 00:24:14 // Size : 980.02 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Terra and Megan are always up for a fun game night with their boyfriends, but this time, the boyfriends have something a bit different in mind! They suggest a bondage game in which the girls are tied to chairs while there boyfriends cut cards for the privilege of gagging them! The girls laughingly agree, thinking it is all a big joke, but as there sexy bodies are secured with more and more and more rope, they grow uneasy. Despite their playful banter, the girls think the boyfriends aren't really serious. At least, they DID think so up until the moment the gags went in! Now the pair have two minutes to escape, with the winner getting to gag the OTHER girl. What does the loser get? Why spoil the surprise?
Tags: bondage, gagged women, gag talk, escaping, lingerie, rope bondage, terra mizu, megan jones, bondage, rope bondage, chair tied, gagged women, cleave gagged, tape gagged, wrap gagged, gag talk, escape challenge, big tits, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Nanny Was Bound Gagged In The Bathroom

Duration : 00:16:15 // Size : 901.86 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Raven Eve Reposted from 2017 His boys were suppose to be at their Hockey game. So when he came back to the hotel room, he expected to find only Raven, their Nanny. When he walked in, he called her name. Suddenly he heard a moaning sound coming from the bathroom. He tried the door, but it was locked. As he listened, the sound was definitely Raven and it sounded like she was having sex. But as he called his wife to figure out what was going on, Raven came out of the bathroom and the man saw she was bound and gagged. He told his wife he would call her back and then he removed the gag so Raven could explain. She told him that his boys tied her, gagged her and locked her in the bathroom. This angered the man and he started figuring out how he was going to punish his boys. Then he noticed something was not right. Raven had been gagged with a ball gag and the man knew his sons did not own anything like this. Raven told the man the ball gag belonged to her and explained that she let his sons tie her up, "Again". She explained that she liked being tied up and in the past, they had tied her, but then let her loose, soon after. This time, they left her like this locked in the bathroom. Knowing he and raven would be alone for several hours, the man could not resist. So he decided to tie Raven back up. This had her very excited and turned on. In a very short time, the man had his nanny tightly bound and gagged. Seeing raven struggling like this and very turned on, the man planned to take full advantage of the situation.
Tags: bondage, girdles, girdles, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Not Cumming Today

Duration : 00:06:38 // Size : 103.78 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

From start to finish, my elbows and wrists are wrenched, ankles tied to my nude-colored, pantyhose thigh highs, bare foot, crotch rope pulled to the ceiling, and strapped with a ring gag harness on top of the pain table. Unsatisfied with the bit of slack my body was in, my Punisher comes into the scene to add a little torment to this predicament. He unties the rope from my hands to the hook on the table behind me, pulls me even further, and secures the rope again. I thought there was just no way my arms could go back any further but when he did that, I was surprised that I managed to reach that far back. The pain he caused when he did this sent me into a scream and I wanted nothing more than to stay put. Seeing that I looked so sexy, mouth open with the ring gag, legs spread, elbows behind me, and the view of my pantyhosed legs drove him to a desire to hurt me even more. Hovering over my body, he aggressively tugs on the rope wrapped around my pussy and lifts my ass slightly off the table. Then knowing that when I'm in so much pain, I LOVE being worked until I cum, so he breaks out the Hitachi Magic Wand and places it on the table in front of me - denying me of what I yearn for most at this moment. As I wriggle in agony and breathe heavily, I have no choice but to yearn for that vibrator even more. Never giving me pleasure in this clip, he keeps me wanting for sexual attention until it's time to untie me and STILL nothing. I guess it's just not happening today HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm, barefoot, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, ring gag, drooling, asiana starr, elbow bondage, elbow tied, ring gag harness, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, predicament bondage, crotch rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : They Made Me Stuff Panties In My Mouth

Duration : 00:10:06 // Size : 381.22 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Carissa Montgomery Carissa thought she was here for an interview for her new college sorority. But when she got there, she found out it was actually her initiation. When they handed her a pair of dirty panties and told her to stuff them in her mouth, Carissa was hesitant. But she was told that this was the best sorority on campus and she was willing to do just about anything to get in, so she reluctantly started stuffing her mouth with the panties. The next thing she knew, they had Carissa tied up with rope. Although being tied up with panties stuffed in her mouth was very humiliating, Carissa continued to go along. But when they started shooting photos of her, Carissa spit out the panties and told her that they were going too far and she no longer wanted to join. But Carissa no longer had a choice and the panties were shoved back in her mouth with a rag tied between her teeth to make sure she stayed gagged. Carissa tried to protest as she was hogtied and left to struggle on the floor. Then as the final part of her initiation, her bra was pulled down to expose her big tits. Carissa rolled around on the floor bouncing her big tits on the carpet. She figured the worse was over until she heard her boyfriend walk in and ask for her. "She is waiting for you in the back room" she heard them tell him.

sabina

VIP
Title : Rachel Adams - Satin Snoop Secured

Duration : 00:13:00 // Size : 518.85 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Drat these little snoops! Why can't they let me run my business in peace? Well, the more who show up, the more who become unenthusiastic product for my little "venture"! Take this one, Rachel, I think her name was. She broke into my home looking for evidence to link me to the disappearance of her step-sister. Well, she definitely found out what happened to her, and now she's on track to succumb to the same fate! Thrashing about in her sating blouse, her mouth silenced by the satin OTM scarf tied around her face, she won't have any chance of escape! But just to make things more terrifying for her, how about if we tie her to a chair after she has exhausted herself with her struggles, ball gag her and drive that gag extra deep by tying another satin OTM gag over THAT and convince her she has only minutes left to survive? Of course, it's all a trick, but she doesn't know that, and she'll be so thankful to be spared that she'll be VERY easy to train for her new life!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, silk & satin, ballgagged, blouse fetish, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, did, blouse fetish, gagged women, satin, shiny, otm gagged, ball gagged, gag talk, struggle, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Treated Like A Slut Part 1

Duration : 00:15:39 // Size : 413.41 MB // Video : 1918x1080 // Format : mp4

Oftentimes after a show, I find myself bound and gagged again before the night ends and usually when it's in the bedroom, Martin takes VERY good care of me. Lots of attention and lots of pleasure but sometimes... I get treated like a slut where Martin just wants to rope me hard and leave me on the cold bathroom floor - naked. Tied and suffering while he lays on the bed and strokes his cock to me from a distance. I'm spoiled so I much prefer to be tied on the bed, close to him so he can touch and do things to me. Even though I get none of that when I'm basically alone and in another room, I do get pleasure from the fact that Martin is devouring me with his eyes and fucking me in his thoughts while I'm like this. Bound, gagged and eager for Martin to finish all over my heavily gagged mouth...
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, high heels, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgaggged, asiana starr, maritn williams, hogtied, elbow bondage, high heels, leather bondage, leather straps, leather restraints, naked, endurance bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tie Me Spread Eagle So You Can Fuck My Brains Out

Duration : 00:14:24 // Size : 660.56 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Adara Jordin Adara comes home very tired and lays down on her bed. Soon she is in dreamland. Sometime later, she opens her eyes and realizes things are a bit different. It doesn't take her long to figure our that she is tied spread eagle on her bed with a great big ball wedged in her mouth to gag her. She sees a man. He starts to fondle and tease her. Then he climbs up on the bed and gets between her legs. He lifts her hips up to about the right height and starts to pull her panties down. There is nothing Adara can do to stop him. The scene then resumes with Adara now tied with her hands behind her back and her legs together. He panties are down to her knees. You would think she is angry and scared. But no, there is a big smile on her face. "Oh my God, you fucked me so hard!" she tells the man. Then she tells him to gag her again and hogtie her so she can struggle on the bed until he is ready to fuck her again. It turns out, Adara has had this fantasy to tied up, gagged and played with for a very long time and has finally found the right man to act it out. The man gives her exactly what she wants, he stuffs and tapes a pair of her panties in her mouth to gag her again and hogties her. Then so Adara can keep her self entertained, he also ties a piece of rope up her pussy very tightly.

sabina

VIP
Title : Tied Helpless And Humiliated

Duration : 00:14:21 // Size : 796.38 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Tags: bondage, Girls Next Door Bondage, GNDB, Rope, GirlsNextDoorBondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tightly Taped Twosome In Workout Clothes

Duration : 00:16:55 // Size : 651.32 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Two! Two! Two great scenes in one! We took 2 stunningly lovely ladies, dressed them in workout clothes, taped them up VERY tightly and sat back to watch the fun! First, Dahlia Lark is dressed in a purple skin tight leotard, her mouth packed and sealed under a double layer gag, and left to try and escape. Unfortunately the only scissors nearby are in the hands of her captor, who uses them to cut her hugw tits free of the skimpy garment, and then to make matters worse, cuts the ass out as well! Now embarrassingly exposed, she's in for a rough afternoon! In the second scene, we are absolutely delighted to present the return of Annabelle Genovisi! She's been out of the bondage biz for a while, but couldn't rsist us, and look where it got her: mouth packed with dirty socks, taped shut, and her limbs fused together with duct tape as she is left to struggle in a closet! Lots of bare feet, arched soles, wiggling toes and muffled pleading through tightly sealed faces on display in this great clip!
Tags: bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, workout clothes, barefoot, topless, dahlia lark, annabelle genovisi, did, bondage, tape bondage, workout clothes, leotards, yoga oants, barefoot, topless, big tits, arched soles, toe wiggling, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!