• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Summer Marshall Spy Games Mix Up

Duration : 00:12:12 // Size : 886.63 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Summer Marshall met a nice couple while working in a restaurant, and they asked her to house sit for them while they're out of town. Little did Summer know that the couple were actually a pair of notorious spies, and that rival spy Nyxon needed to get some codes from them. Nyxon shows up at the house while Summer is making a pizza, and places her into a tight hogtie on top of the counter. She questions Summer about the top secret codes, but of course Summer doesn't know anything. Frustrated, Nyxon goes into the master bedroom & rummages through the laundry to find a pair of used panties. She stuffs them into Summer's mouth & seals them in by wrapping duct tape around her head. Finally, Nyxon searches through the rest of the house while Summer struggles on the countertop.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, barefoot, nyxon, summer marshall, hogtie, toe tie, elbows together, struggle, mouth stuffing, tape gag, redhead, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Someone Is In A Lot Of Trouble When They Find Me Tied Up

Duration : 00:12:26 // Size : 466.13 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Kate Powers as Pixie Kate(PXE) is baby sitting one late afternoon when the boys she is watching ask her to play a game of "Cops & Robbers" where she plays the girl who needs to be rescued. "No" she says and tells them to get upstairs and clean their room before Step-Mom gets home. Then seeing she has a little time for a nap, she dozes off on the couch. Sometime later, Kate wakes up from her nap. But something just doesn't feel right. She tries to move, but finds out that she cannot. Then she realizes "I am TIED UP!" She starts hollering for the boys to come back downstairs and untie her. "You are in big trouble when your step-mother gets home!" she threatens. Then all of a sudden, she sees them running back downstairs. It is then that notices what they have planned for her next. "What are the Panties for?" she asks. "No way! You are not going Gag Me with those!" she says. But the next thing she knows, her mouth is packed with a pair of panties and a rag is knotted between her teeth to gag her. Kate grunts and squeals through the gag trying to demand to be let loose. But they ignore her and run back upstairs. She is furious, but there is nothing she can do. She tied very tight and is totally helpless. She struggles to get loose for what seems like hours until she hears someone walk in the front door. It is Elane Hershey, the step-mother. Elane finds Kate hogtied and gagged in her underwear. It doesn't take her long to figure out what happened and someone is going to be in a lot of trouble.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : There Is A Man Hiding In The Closet

Duration : 00:14:26 // Size : 771.69 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Chrissy Marie Re-Edited from 2018 This isn't the first time Chrissy has called him home from work because she heard a noise or seen a shadow. But he came home anyway to look around and prove to her that there was no one hiding in or around the house waiting to grab her and do bad things to her. He checked the usual places that Chrissy was sure someone was hiding. But today, he didn't check good enough. Because after he left, a man came out of hiding and grabbed Chrissy. He tied her up. He also stuffed and taped panties in her mouth to gag her. Chrissy struggled hard to get loose. Then she remembered that she had her cell phone under one of her pillows. She was able to get it and call her STEP-Dad for help. But being gagged, he could not understand a word she was saying. When he realized she was gagged, he didn't take is seriously at all. He told her to quit playing games and warned her not to call him a again. He then hung up. Chrissy was furious as she squealed loudly into her phone. This only brought bad guy back. He took her phone away and tied Chrissy more secure. He left her neck tied to her bed with her pants, pantyhose and bra pulled down. It would be hours before Chrissy's someone got home to find her tied up with her boobs out.
Tags: bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Stuffing Her Full Figured Girl Friends Mouth With Her Own Panties

Duration : 00:16:19 // Size : 913.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Vicious Vamp as Michelle Dixie (Tina Lee Comet) brings her best friend Michelle(Vicious Vamp) over to her boyfriend's new house. When Michelle tells Dixie that she needs to use the lady's room, Dixie starts to tell her where to go. But Michelle cuts her off by telling that she already knows where it is. This surprises Dixie since the house is brand new and she does not recall Michelle ever being here. Then while Michelle is away, Dixie finds a pair of panties tucked in a cushion of her boyfriend's sofa. All of a sudden, Dixie figures things out. Michelle knows where the lady's room is because she has been here. Not only that, since her panties were found in the sofa, Dixie is sure that Michelle, her best friend, is fucking her boyfriend. Dixie tells Michelle that she wants to show her something in one of the bedroom. But when they get there, Dixie jumps her and wrestles her to the floor. She brings out rope and starts tying Michelle up. But instead of being, Michelle starts to get turned on instead, Then once Dixie has her tied up, she confronts Michelle with the found panties. At first Michelle denies everything, but Dixie doesn't believe her. To shut Michelle up, Dixie stuffs the found panties in her mouth and then wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her. Now Michell is very turned and this really angers Dixiesince she was expecting Michelle to be remorseful. Instead, she start to antagonize Dixie and even admits to fucking her boyfriend. This causes Dixie to go into a rage and to get back at Michelle, she wants to humiliate her. She does this by pulling her great big boobs out of her bra and hogtying her with a tight crotch rope also tied between her legs. She then leaves her former best friend bouncing her big tits on the floor as she struggles bound and gagged. A short time later, Dixie's boyfriend arrives. He is not surprised to find Michelle like this. It turns out he and Michelle came up with this plan for Dixie to find the panties so will get mad and tie Michelle up.. Being tied up by another girl has always been Michelle's fantasy.
Tags: bbw bondage, bondage, bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Paris Love Simple Hogtie In A Bikini

Duration : 00:15:00 // Size : 1090.32 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon invited her friend Paris over to shoot some clips, and Paris was pretty disappointed when she found out that she wouldnt be getting tied up. Not wanting to disappoint a pretty model, Nyxon tells her to put on her favorite bikini. Then, Nyxon ties her in a tight hogtie (off screen) & places a mouth filling ballgag into her mouth (also off screen) & tells her to struggle. You may also like: Paris Love... Self Bondage Hijack pt 1 Nyxon & Paris Love... Ambushed & Bound To Cum
Tags: bondage, struggling, big tits, gagged women, did, barefoot, paris love, leopard bikini, ballgag, hogtie, rope bondage, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Selena Lust Slut Girlfriend Gets Shown The Ropes

Duration : 00:10:36 // Size : 1146.91 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Nyxon's stepson has been seeing a new girl, Selena, and Nyxon does not approve. She knows that she's a slut & will be a bad influence on her innocent stepson, so Nyxon invites Selena over for a little chat to try to get the scoop. Nyxon has her suspicions about what has been going on, and when Selena reveals that they have been having sex in Nyxon's house, she knows exactly what needs to be done. Nyxon produces a pair of used women's panties & tells Selena that she knows all about her little sexcapades with her stepson. She grabs Selena's head & stuffs the used panties into her mouth, and in the next scene we see Selena fully nude except for her pantyhose & high heels, and tied up with rope. Nyxon takes some white vet wrap & wraps it around Selena's head to make sure that the panties don't fall out of her whore mouth. Then, Nyxon leaves Selena on her living room floor so that she's the first thing that her stepson sees whenever he comes home.
Tags: bondage, big tits, rope bondage, gagged women, mouth stuffing, pantyhose/stockings, nyxon, selena lust, onscreen gag, panty gag, tape gag, struggle, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Rachel Adams - Bound Babysitters Beautiful Butt

Duration : 00:19:11 // Size : 841.71 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

NOW ON SALE TO CELEBRATE OUR ANNIVERSARY! Rachel wants to work as a babysitter for me, but there's a problem: The brats have tied up and gagged every sitter we've had, so I'm not willing to hire her until I know she can escape from a tight tie. Rachel's past bondage experience makes her confident she can get loose, but after a while left struggling with her mouth packed and sealed shut with clear tape, her wrists and elbows bound together, and her ankles and legs fused together, she realizes she may have gotten in over head. When I add even more tape and pull her leggings down to reveal her cute little butt in a skimpy thong, she KNOWS something is wrong, and she really starts to struggle to get loose, but it's no use! She begins to panic when she learns I have no offspring and the entire story was a plot to get her bound and gagged to be my new plaything! Secured in a tight ball tie with even more tape, she thrashes around hoping to free herself before I return and take advantage of her, but she can do no more than twitch, her butt on full display, and a mighty fine display it is!!
Tags: bondage, did, tape bondage, tapegagged, babysitter, high heels, rachel adams, damsel in, tape bondage, tape gagged, struggling, high heels, babysitter, thong, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Reporter Missing Her Deadline Tied Up And Gagged

Duration : 00:14:21 // Size : 796 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Hannah Perez Investigative News Reporter Hannah Perez is on to a big news story. But her boss will not let her print the story until she comes up with some real evidence. Knowing exactly where to find this evidence, she sneaks up to a house. But the man involved in this scandal is on to her and has set up a trap. She finds an open door and cannot believe her luck. Everything is laid out for her. But as she snaps her photos, she doesn't pay too much attention what is going on around her. And, when she turns to leave, there is a man standing right behind her. The next thing she knows, Hannah finds herself in a cold basement getting herself tied up. As more rope is added, she realizes her chances for escape are dwindling. Hannah panics and starts to scream for "Help!" The man quickly puts a stop to this by stuffing her mouth and taping her up to gag her. Now muffled, Hannah is helpless as the man finishes trussing her up. To make sure she can go nowhere, the man puts her on her knees and attaches her to a rope hanging down from the ceiling. He then makes sure she is very comfortable, in his own way, and then leaves her struggling bound, gagged, and suspended. Meanwhile back at the office, Hannah's editor wait patiently for her story. But as he watches the clock, he realizes her deadline is rapidly approaching. A deadline that will come and go without her story. Because right now, his top news reporter is tied up in some basement with her tits out and her panties pulled down.

sabina

VIP
Title : Sucker For The Outfit

Duration : 00:20:43 // Size : 469.55 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Whenever Martin loves my outfit, I end up bound and gagged. I end up bound and gagged either way but mostly when he's really digging my look. Pantyhose and heels are his favorite so you know... it resulted in a hogtie on the office floor and my favorite part was that he tied my pantyhosed feet. Yes!
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, hogtied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, submissive, asiana starr, martin wiliams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, crotch roped, pantyhosed feet, office bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Rachel Adams - Gargantuan Gags And Helplessly Hogtied

Duration : 00:16:26 // Size : 628.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

If only she had it to do all over again, Rachel would NEVER have promised to testify against the local crime lord. Now, she struggles in terror as he ropes her sexy body, ensuring escape will be an impossibility. As he packed her mouth to bursting with old cloth, she was terrified at how the wad swallowed up nearly every sound she could make, and as he wrapped tape, bandages and cloth around her face, she knew there would be no chance of expelling the mass. Her only hope was to somehow manage to use her phone to call for help while the henchman was away readying the next phase of her impending doom! She struggled, finally managing to make it to her phone, but bound and gagged as she was, she could not make anyone on the other end understand her or what was happening! Her only chance of salvation was yanked from her as the man returned, hogtied her very tightly, and began to wrap even more layers of muffling tapes and cloths around her face! Now, completely helpless, she could only grunt and sob in fear as she watched the plan unfold: A ticking time bomb which counted of the remaining minutes of her life! Could she free herself? Could she escape her own demise? Only time will tell!
Tags: bondage, did, gagged women, gag talk, barefoot, struggling, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, bra and panties, mouth packing, cloth gags, otm gags, tape gags, wrap gags, stuff gagged, gag talk, hogtied, barefoot, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Perfect Position

Duration : 00:09:48 // Size : 153.04 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Wearing my black bra, sexy thigh highs, and high heels, I am hog tied on top of this torturous piece of wood and left there to suffer. With a ball gag in my mouth, crotch rope to the ceiling, and my elbows, and ankles attached to the pole between my ass, I struggle, moan, and drool but getting out is NOT an option. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, bdsm, pantyhose, stockings, thigh highs, high heels, ball gag, hog tie, crotch rope, struggling, drooling, submissive sluts,

sabina

VIP
Title : No Tapping Out

Duration : 00:12:00 // Size : 188.18 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elbows bound and pussy ready, my captor holds me by my hair and gets me warmed up. He gags my mouth, puts me on top of the table, face down, ass up, and ties my ankles to the bars. He hooks the winch onto my bound elbows and pulls them up just enough to make me scream. My crotch rope is then tied to the pole in front of me and lifts me up so my ass faces North. He spanks and whips me with my favorite toy as I scream and plead for him to let me out but he shows no mercy. He leaves me in so much pain that I can no longer scream or cry. HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, drooling, screamin, crying, ballgag, high heels, elbow tie, elbow bondage, crotch rope, damsel in,

sabina

VIP
Title : Riley Jane - Trapped In Tape

Duration : 00:13:04 // Size : 573.38 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

He looked lke such a nice guy.That's why Riley agreed to come home with him. But now that she's trapped in his apartment she realises he has some definite plans in store for her. Her wrists have been taped behind her back leaving her helpless to prevent him from stuffing her mouth with the big squishy ball. As more tape lines itself around and around her face or opportunity to call for help is gone. There isn't anything she can do to stop him from wrapping her body in the tape pinning her arms comma locking her legs together, even taping her feet together. He's made it very clear that he intends to do some far worse things to her later this evening, so she struggles like crazy to get loose. She works her jaw feverishly and finally is able to loosen it enough so that she can spit the ball out. Unfortunately for her the man has been watching and just before it escapes your mouth he's there to Ram it back in and add even more tape. Her face is now absolutely covered from below her nose all the way to the bottom of her chin. There's no way she'll be able to get it out this time. And to ensure she won't be going anywhere he puts her on her stomach wrap tape around her feet then Yanks her head back and puts her in a tight tape hogtie. Just to make sure nothing ends up slipping or coming loose this time he raps more tape around her head. She's well and truly fucked now, or at least, she will be very soon!
Tags: bbw bondage, tape bondage, tapegagged, short shorts, bondage, did, riley jane, tape bondage, tape gagged, mouth stuffing, shorts, bare foot, hogtied, bbw bondage, damsel in, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Milf Secretary Stalked And Tied Up

Duration : 00:13:02 // Size : 754.26 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lolly Gag He had been stalking Lolly for days and found out she lived alone. He knew what time she left for work and what time she arrived home. So, he picked a day to break into her place and wait for her. He watched her as she walked up her sidewalk and to her front door. Then he hid behind the door and waited. When she walked in, he grabbed her roughly. He warned her to cooperate, or else. Then he bend her over her sofa and started tying her up with rope. To keep her quiet, he stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. He left her and warned her not to cause him problems. But the second he left her alone, Lolly started working her way to the front window, hoping she could see help. She saw a neighbor out side and tried crying out for help, hoping the neighbor would see her through the window. But this only brought the man back. Using more rope, the man tied her more secure. He then made things by lifting her skirt and opening her blouse. Finally, he pulled out her big tits and told her all the naughty things he had planned for her later as he left her there tied up and gagged in her girdle with her tits exposed.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : The Inferno Show 4k

Duration : 00:19:13 // Size : 1660.95 MB // Video : 3840x2160 // Format : mp4

Martin roped me on the folding chair and with my elbows tied behind the back and my legs spread, I was bent into that arch that he loves to put me in. I say it often but it's such a simple tie that gives so much when you add the clovers, a crotch rope and a little ice water. Eventually, that arch gets to me and I start getting noisy until Martin brings the wand in and turns that noise into screams of pleasure behind the gag.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, bound orgasms, bdsm, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, chair tied, asiana starr, martin williams, crotch rope, elbow tied, elbow bondage, bound orgasm, live bondage show, submissive, clover clamps, nipple clamps, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Undercover Cop Hogtied Painfully Tight

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 427.37 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Danni Lyons Somehow he figured out thet Danni was an undercover cop who was looking for evidence to arrest him. So he lured her to his room and threw her down on the couch. Danni tried to put up a fight, but the man was able to over power her and tie her up with rope. Realizing that at any moment, Danni's partners might come looking for her, the man needed to make sure she could not scream for help. So he stuffed and tied a wadded up pair of panties in her mouth to gag Danni. Although she was well restrained and muffled, the man wanted to make things very uncomfortable for the undercover cop. So he tied rope around her elbows and arms very tight. Then to humiliate her, he lifted her tight skirt to expose her garters and panties. Danni was in agony as she was left to struggle in a brutally tight hogtie. She would later hear people running around outside looking for her. But there was no way she could make any noise or get herself loose. By the time she would be found, the man who tied her up, would be long gone.

sabina

VIP
Title : Slutty Step-Daughter Kept Tied Up And Gagged For The Evening

Duration : 00:11:09 // Size : 418.4 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Ludella Hahn He wasn't her step-father yet, but he still wasn't going to let Ludella go out dressed in just her underwear. "You are only my step-mother's boyfriend! You cannot stop from me! She told him as she started to open the door. But Ludella soon found out she was wrong as moments later, she found herself tied up with rope on the floor. Then when she started shouting for help, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and then tied a rag between her teeth to cleave gag her. Now sure that Ludella wasn't going anywhere, the man left her as he went out to handle some errands. In the mean time, Ludella struggled hard, trying to get loose. But sometime later, her mother's boyfriend returned to find her just the way he left her, bound and gagged. If Ludella thought things were really bad, she was about to find out it could get much worse when her future step-father decided to add to her punishment. First he pulled down her bullet bra to expose her boobs. Then to really humiliate her, he pulled down her panties.

sabina

VIP
Title : You Have Me Tied Up Tight And So Turned On

Duration : 00:15:12 // Size : 844.71 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Enchantress Sahrye Everyone jumps when Sahrye the boss shows and starts shouting. She makes everyone leave except for the supervisor of the crew. They all think he is in big trouble. But the minute they are alone, Sahrye's attitude immediately changes to lust and intimate passion for the man. "Hurry up, get the rope and tie me up!" she tells him. A short time later, he has her all tied up and Sahrye is extremely turned on. After he fondles and bends her over so he can spank, Sahrye's moans get very loud. "I think you better gag me before they hear us!" Sahrye tells the man. So, he stuffs and ties a pair of panties in her mouth to gag Sahrye. When he resumes spanking her, Sahrye's moans get very loud and they are both glad she is gagged. But now Sahrye is very worked up and she is ready for a little more intimate attention. So, the man strips her down to her bra and girdle and starts to fondle her. He then ties a crotch rope between Sahrye's legs and leaves to squirm on the floor. He watches as his boss works the crotch rope until soon her moans start to get louder and louder. At one point Sahrye is almost choking through the gag as she works herself up to an orgasm. "Hurry! Hurry!" she tries to beg him through the gag. She begs him to get her girdle down and bend her back over the chair. When he does, Sahrye's moans turn into screams as she loses control of herself. They are both glad gagged so tight. Even then they are still not sure no one could hear.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Milf Gigi Revenge On A Tax Collector

Duration : 00:13:10 // Size : 672.4 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

MEMBERSHIP EXCLUSIVE NYXON & MILF GIGI... REVENGE ON A TAX COLLECTOR starring Nyxon & MILF GiGi Bondage, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Elbows Together, Hogtie, Cleave Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Damsel In Distress, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag GiGi has been delinquent on her property taxes, so the county send the tax collector, Nyxon, to her house. Nyxon threatens that the county will put her house up for sherriff's sale if she doesn't pay today, but GiGi isn't having any of it. She distracts the bimbo & then pushes her elbows together tying them with rope. Nyxon begins to struggle, but GiGi is quick to tie her ankles & her wrists. She flips Nyxon over & finishes off the tie by placing her into a nice tight hogtie. Lastly, GiGi rips Nyxon's blouse open exposing her huge tits & places a cleave gag tightly into her mouth.
Tags: bondage, Nyxon, MILF GiGi, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Elbows Together, Hogtie, Cleave Gag, Shiny Pantyhose, Damsel In Distress, Onscreen Tie, Onscreen Gag

sabina

VIP
Title : Natural Habitat 4k

Duration : 00:12:22 // Size : 1259.4 MB // Video : 3840x2160 // Format : mp4

I'm in the luxury of my bedroom, surrounded by all my favorite things and tied up by my favorite person. Fancy lingerie, sexy heels and dressed up in Martin's rope. I am exactly where I wanna be... in my natural habitat.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, rope bondage, bdsm, lingerie, submissive sluts, ball gagged, bdsm, bondage, bedroom bondage, chair tied, rope bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, lingerie, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, high heels, victoria's secret, predicament bondage, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!