• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Hard BDSM, wild moans and incredible perversion

sabina

VIP
Title : Summer Marshall Sexy Pool Bondage

Duration : 00:11:10 // Size : 810.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

"A few months ago, I did a cool location shoot with Summer Marshall at a friends house, and upon seeing the swimming pool area, begged me to tie her up in the water. Well, who am I to deny a pretty lady her bondage wish? I told her to put on her sexiest swimsuit, and then I tied her up on one of the lounge chairs on the splash deck. I completed the look with a red chin strap ballgag, and I let Summer do her thing."
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, outdoors, rope bondage, summer marshall, water bondage, struggle, barefoot, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Spending The Weekend Bound And Gagged With Her Boss

Duration : 00:11:12 // Size : 621.27 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Hannah Perez Hannah has to spend the weekend with her boss working on an important project. The boss tells her that he is going to get them luch and tells her while he is gone, to give the project a whole lot of thought. As soon as the boss is gone, Hannah says to herself, "I know how I really want to spend the weekend alone with my boss!" as she closes her eyes and smiles with lust. The scene then shifts to Hannah bent over the couch. Her boss is behind her tying her hands behind her back. Hannah moans with pleasure as she tells the boss just how turned on she gets when she is tied up. Little by little, the boss winds more and more rope around Hannah until her has her all tied up Then to quiet her loud moans, he stuffs her mouth with panties he took from another secretary. After tying a cleave gag between her teeth, the boss leaves Hannah to squirm on the ground bound and gagged. After a while, Hannah notices that her skirt has risen to give the boss a view of her lacey white panties. Hannah hopes this will encourage the boss to take this game up to another naughty level. It works as the boss puts her on her knees and pulls her blouse open. A short time later, Hannah is back on the couch and she is getting herself really worked up. Through the gag she is begging the boss to tie her tighter and do naughty things to her. All of a sudden, Hannah hears her name being called. This happens several times until she opens her eyes and sees her boss standing over her wondering what is going on. Hannah finds that she is not tied up. She has her hand up her skirt and inside her blouse. She then realizes that her daydream has gotten a little out of hand and her boss has caught in an embarrassing moment.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Raven Eve - Ultragirl Saved By A Nipple

Duration : 00:09:51 // Size : 384.63 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Hot on the trail of the evil Dr. Watts, UltraGirl (Raven Eve) confronts him in his lair. Unfortunately for her, he is waiting with his latest invention: A mysterious ray that paralyzes her, leaving her wide eyed, open mouthed and unable to move a muscle! Trapped in her own body with only her mind functioning, she must wait helplessly for him to prepare her demise! By the time the effects of the ray have worn off, she has been chained to a bed, her power belt removed and left dangling above her, just out of reach! She is gagged with a fat cleave gag and her top has been pulled down to expose her massive tits! She watched wide-eyed as the predicament is explained! The bed has been electrified, and if she is unable to escape within ten minutes, she will be fried to a crisp! Her only chance of survival is to reach her belt, bud chained down spread-eagled, there seems to be little chance of that! Still, she arches her body, straining to touch the belt, and soon realizes her only chance is to grave the belt with her nipples! Can she succeed, or will Dr. Watts emerge victorious?
Tags: bondage, did, topless, superheroines, costumes, gagged women, raven eve, bondage, topless, predicament bondage, did, gagged women, cleave gagged, superheroines, special effects, frozen, statue fetish, struggling, costumes, ultragirl, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Submitting Myself To The Pleasure Of Pain

Duration : 00:05:47 // Size : 90.03 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Nothing turns me on more than giving my captor full control to do what he pleases to my sexy body. Wearing a white bra with matching white laced thigh highs, red high heels, and my hair in pony tails, I am choked and whipped until I cry. This is one of my personal favorites!

HD 720x480
Tags: bdsm, asian, high heels, whipping, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, asian, whipping, submissive sluts, high heels, stilettos, nylons, thigh highs, petite, small tits, legs, pantyhose, hair pulling, choking, bdsm, bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : You Just Lured Me Here So You Could Tie Me Up And Gag Me

Duration : 00:14:13 // Size : 816.88 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Lil Mizz Unique NEW He lured Mizzy to the location by telling her, he found some property she had reported missing. Once there, he grabbed her and tied her up with rope. Then, to gag her, he stuffed her mouth with panties. As Mizzy struggled bound and gagged, the man received a call from another women who was about to fall for the same ruse. Unable to warn the woman because she was gagged tight, she knew that soon she would have some company. Hogtied, gagged and crotch roped right next to her.
Tags: bondage, pantyhose bondage, pantyhose bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : Smytten Kytten Giggling In 1st Ever Bondage

Duration : 00:26:04 // Size : 1014.44 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

It's always a delight to tie someone for the first time, and finding Smytten Kytten was a very special experience! She'd never been tied before, not even for personal play, so this is a rare chance to watch as someone experiences rope bondage for the very first time! She's cute as can be in her jean shorts, ankle socks and sneakers, and the way she giggles with joy and nervousness as the ropes slowly encircle her body, reducing her freedom more and more with every passing second. She wriggles and squirms as she is left to acclimate herself to the feeling of rope, laughing coquettishly as she slowly succumbs to the joys of rope. Of course, she hasn't yet learned about the joy of gags, or the challenge of hogties, OR what it is like to slowly realize that she won't be able to get OUT of the ropes without my assistance...and of course, that won't be giuven until I am darn good and ready! Honestly, with a girl this cute, this helpless, this ticklish and this new, I think I'll be withholding that assistance for a LONG time!
Tags: bondage, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Sablique Layered Girdles Nylons Struggle

Duration : 00:15:29 // Size : 1124.07 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sexy Sablique starts out in a pair of thick shiny pantyhose & an all in one black girdle. She teases you for a bit, then sits down & layers a pair of black full fashioned stockings over her pantyhose. Next, she layers a hot pink open bottom girdle over her all in one, and hooks the stockings to both girdles. Then, Sablique takes a red ballgag, puts it into her mouth & pulls the strap nice & snug. The next scene opens with Sablique tightly tied, struggling & showing off her sexy under garments.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, rope bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose/stockings, sablique, stocking tease, shiny pantyhose, full fashioned stockings, girdles, self gag, ballgag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

sabina

VIP
Title : Personal Trainer Bound Gagged And Stashed In A Bedroom

Duration : 00:15:20 // Size : 887.14 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Claire Irons NEW 1920 X 1080 HD MP4 A man has come into Claire's home just as she was about to leave for a personal training appointment with a client. In her work out clothes, she is hogtied and gagged in a bedroom. At one point, she gets out of the hogtie and tries to hop away. But, the man re-captures her and ties her up more severely.
Tags: bondage, workout clothes, workout clothes, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : You Cant Leave Me Like This Bound And Gagged In My Evening Gown

Duration : 00:11:03 // Size : 613.43 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Ren Smolder Ren was all dressed up for a nice dinner date. That was until she let this man in who grabbed her and tied her up on a bar stool. Ren wanted to scream for help, but the man stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. After a while, the man returned and took Ren off of the stool. After putting her on the floor, he hogtied her and let her struggling bound and gagged while he made his escape.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Thirsty For The Cock

Duration : 00:18:52 // Size : 540.58 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Can you tell how much I love Martin's cock? I could say it over and over again... And I LOVE being gagged, then running my ball gagged mouth all. over. it. Like, I want the cock and I'm trying to get to it while I'm gagged, knowing I can't have him. It's one of my favorite things to do. Especially when I'm bound and suffering. And though I usually have to earn it, I'll always make sure I suffer hard enough to get it.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, high heels, bdsm, topless, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, submissive, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow tied, elbow bondage, topless, crotch roped, pussy roped, hogtied, office bondage, high heels, struggling,

sabina

VIP
Title : Office Ornament

Duration : 00:24:57 // Size : 890.1 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sometimes, pain and suffering isn't necessary. Sometimes, simplicity is nice, and sometimes, the attention Martin gives me is very minimal. Sometimes, I'm just here to serve as an ornament. To be displayed, to be watched or to just be in the background. Pantyhose, heels and a mini skirt to keep it interesting, a gag to keep me quiet and a few leather straps to keep me in place. I love being Martin's eye candy while we're in the office. He just gags and binds me and leaves me there for however long he feels is necessary.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, pantyhose bondage, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, pantyhose bondage, asiana starr, martin williams, ball gagged, elbow bondage, office bondage, topless, leather bondage, leather restraints, pantyhose, high heels,

sabina

VIP
Title : Secretary Tied Helpless Behind The Counter And Gagged Tight

Duration : 00:12:11 // Size : 457.01 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Serene Isley A man owed him lots of money. But when he went to his business to collect, only Serene his secretary was there. Knowing Serene would warn her boss when he returned, the man grabbed her and tied her up very tight with rope. So she couldn't scream, he stuffed her mouth and tied a rag very tightly between her teeth to gag serene. To make sure no passerby's could see the bound and gagged secretary, he dragged her and hid her behind the counter. Serene tried desperately to get loose. But with the ropes tied so painfully tight, there was no way she was getting away. Her only hope was to squirm her way out from behind the counter and make it to the front door. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get too far as the man walked back in and caught her. To punish Serene for her refusal to cooperate, the man pulled her blouse open and her bra down. Then to make sure she stayed put, he rolled her on her stomach so he could hogtie her. Sometime later, the boss came in to find his secretary still bound and gagged with her boobs out. When the man demanded his money, the boss had no choice but to pay up.

sabina

VIP
Title : Out Of Control Part 1

Duration : 00:14:19 // Size : 286.06 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

White top, no bra, short shorts, pantyhose and heels. Martin liked my outfit so we went into the Playroom to play. Or more like, Martin took me into the Playroom to destroy my pussy lol. Right away, he put me in my favorite position but the crotch rope... the crotch rope was another story lol. As soon as Martin did that part, I could NOT. SHUT. UP.
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose bondage, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, ballgagged, hogtied, asiana starr, martin williams, elbow bondage, elbow tied, pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, rope bondage, submissive, crotch roped, pussy roped, high heels, ASIANA STARR BONDAGE,

sabina

VIP
Title : Tied So Tight He Had Me Cross Eyed And Cumming In My Panties

Duration : 00:17:18 // Size : 960.52 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sarah Brooke With his girl friend out of town, he found out he had to spend the whole weekend with her step-daughter Sarah. When they talked about how they were going to spend the time, Sarah told him that she was told to keep him entertained. Of course her idea of entertaining him and her step-mother's were a little different. Sarah let him know that she liked to be kinky and suggested he tie her up and do naughty things to her. At first he was reluctant. But then she stripped her blouse and skirt off and when he saw her in her step-mother's bra and girdle, he could not resist. Soon he had Sarah all tied up and she was very turned on. But when he stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth, Sarah just about had an orgasm in her panties. After watching her struggle bound and gagged for sometime, step-mom's boyfriend tied a piece of rope tight between her legs. Now Sarah could no longer control herself and tried to beg him to fuck her. Instead he brought out a Hitachi vibrating wand. He turned it on and started to rub her pussy with it through her panties and the crotch rope. It didn't take Sarah long until she was cumming in her panties. After she tried to beg the man to pull her panties down and have his way with her. But it was very hard to communicate gagged with her mouth packed good and tight.
Tags: bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

sabina

VIP
Title : Rachel The Snoop

Duration : 00:18:09 // Size : 1349.96 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Investigative reporter Rachel Adams knows that the only way to convict the local crime boss is by turning those who work for him against him, and to that end, she is intent on gathering evidence on his chief accountant. Once he is caught, he'll turn state's evidence, enabling a conviction AND giving Rachel a tremendous story to boot! Sneaking into his apartment, she quickly finds the doctored books, but unfortunately she ALSO finds the accountant! Before she knows what has happened, she is bound and gagged spread-eagled to the bed, helpless! Worse yet, no one knows where she is! The accountant interrogates the girl, cutting and tearing off her clothes, tickling her, re-gagging her with a massive ball sealed in with tape, and finally arranging for her disposal! Terrified, she struggles frantically to free herself as the accountant prepares for her disappearance, and the fates smile on her, as she manages to get her wrists free! Can she escape? Will justice prevail?
Tags: bondage, gagged women, struggling, foot tickling, rope bondage, escaping, rachel adams, bondage, rope bondage, spread eagled, bra and panties, pantyhose, barefoot, foot tickling, gagged women, cleave gagged, stuff gagged, tape gagged, escaping, struggling, Cinched and Secured,

sabina

VIP
Title : Omg I Turned Myself Into A Girl

Duration : 00:14:18 // Size : 801.42 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Blair Blouson NEW He met a real life Witch who gave him the limited power to get whatever he wanted. But she warned him, to make sure, he did everything correctly. This guy was heavy into Bondage. But could never find a woman who let him tie her up. Too embarrassed to admit this to this Witch, he didn't ask for advice. So, he took this spell to his hotel room and gave it a try. He wished for a pretty blond women to appear in his room. She would then, somehow get bound and gagged. After trying this, he found the spell didn't work. But, he should have got some advice, because in a short while, something really strange happened. He had somehow turned him self into a woman named Blair. Caught totally off guard, he went to mirror and saw himself. He checked his body to find out he was definitely now a totally female, with tits and a real pussy. He tried to call this Witch back, to get her help. But then something else strange happened. Out of nowhere she found herself bound tight and gagged. Blair struggled hard to get loose. But as more rope was added, there was no way out of this. But then another strange something happened. Rope was tied tight up between her legs and as she struggled, a new feeling came over her. The more she tugged this crotch rope, the better this feeling got. Until finally a wonderful feeling came on. Now, she wasn't so anxious to get loose. She used this roped to get herself off over and over again. Until sometime later, the spell would wear off.
Tags: bondage, transformation fantasies, transformation fantasies, Girl Next Door Bondage,

sabina

VIP
Title : When Pain Excites You - Martins Stash

Duration : 00:16:37 // Size : 544.39 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Every time I'm in this dildo spreader, I ALWAYS suffer - so much, too. My mouth being packed and taped is irrelevant and so is the neck rope. My elbows bother me but it's the spread and the fact that I'm standing in 6" heels.. and spread.. that gets me. My wrists being tied to the spreader is pulling me into such an arch that it's burying the dildo deep inside me. I'm clearly having a tough time. Then, Martin starts to vibe my pussy with the wand and I'm suffering so much that I struggle to focus on the pleasure instead of the pain so he pulls away, denies of an orgasm, then clamps me with the clovers.
I burst into a flood of tears and cry out in a plea to cum but Martin makes me wait for it now. I immediately quiet down like a good girl. ....Mmmm... then Martin comes back and when he gives my pussy the wand, she is VERY happy and responds accordingly. I cum so. fucking. hard. that I inadvertently pull up on my wrists and drive the dildo deeper inside me as I gush all over the cock. I LOVED it.
Tags: bondage, bdsm, predicament bondage, submissive sluts, tapegagged, bound orgasms, bdsm, bondage, tape gagged, asiana starr, predicament bondage, dildo predicament, dildo spreader, one bar prison, elbow bondage, elbow tied, clover clamps, bound orgasm, mouth stuffed, high heels, topless,

sabina

VIP
Title : No One Said Anything About Tying Me Upffmmmph

Duration : 00:14:02 // Size : 778.36 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Summer Monroe Summer Monroe came here to pose for some sexy lingerie photos. But when she saw he was shooting the photos with his cell phone, she had questions. This is when she found out the real session involved a video camera and it was not just sexy photos of her in her underwear. It was a bondage video production. The cell phone photos were just for his own personal collection. She tried to protest as the man grabbed her and started to tie her up. "Quit complaining" her told her. "You have already been paid!" But she continued to protest. However, this was no problem, because what is bondage without a gag. The next thing Summer knew, she had a great big red ball gag strapped in her mouth to shut her up. Then the video camera came out and because she was struggling so hard, it was turning out to be a great shoot for the man. Summer was doing so well, that he decided that she was ready for more rope and a more strict gag. After tying rope around her arms and upper body, the man removed the ball gag. He replaced it by stuffing a pair of panties in its place and tying a rag very tightly in her mouth. After hogtying and crotch roping her, the man put the finishing touches on things by pulling her bra down. Now Summer had no choice but to bounce her big boobs around as she struggled bound and gagged.

sabina

VIP
Title : Pain Shed Part 2 - Pussy

Duration : 00:20:29 // Size : 321.59 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

As we pick up where we left off in Pain Shed Part 1, my captor cranks up the pain starting with a strict hogtie, causing me to shed some tears of intolerable pain, then tops it off with an UNBEARABLE crotch rope to punish my ass and pussy. With my arms tied above me, he suspends a free leg with a rope attached to the ceiling and repeatedly pulls and then picks me up by my crotch rope,lifting me up in mid air! I was definitely feeling punished after that session!

HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, submissive sluts, rope bondage, did, asian, bondage, submissive sluts, damsel in, rope bondage, struggling, drooling, choking, crying, screaming, ballgag, crotch rope, high heels, bdsm, spanking,

sabina

VIP
Title : Nyxon Mandy Wolf Loser Bound Orgasmed

Duration : 00:15:38 // Size : 1690.99 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Mandy is a thief who sees Nyxon & thinks she will be an easy target. Mandy walks up from behind Nyxon & kicks her in the crotch. Nyxon bends over in pain, and Mandy turns her around & pushes her onto the bed. Mandy hops onto the bed & begins beating Nyxon's pussy, demanding that she give up her money. Nyxon complies, pulls the money out of her bra & hands it to Mandy. Mandy stands up & faces away, triumphantly counting her money. Nyxon gathers herseld & sends a monstrous kick between Mandy's legs, sending Mandy to her knees. Nyxon walks around to the front of Mandy & asks her how her own medicine tastes. Nyxon kicks Mandy again in the pussy & Mandy's eyes go crossed. The ladies go back & forth for a few more minutes until Nyxon gains the upper hand. The next scene opens up with Mandy tied on the bed with an Hitachi tied to her pussy. Nyxon turns the vibe on "high" & leaves Mandy to enjoy herself.
Tags: bondage, bound orgasms, struggling, cunt busting, female fighting, rope bondage, nyxon, mandy wolf, kicking, barefoot, catsuit, hitachi, c4stoys22, Nyxons Bondage Files,

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!