• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young hot and beautiful teens

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cock Crazed

Cock Crazed

Are you cock-crazed, Lizzie? "Yeah, pretty much. Ever since the first time I saw one in an anatomy book I've been totally obsessed. Before I ever even had my first taste of cock I'd dream about it and fantasize about it. And then when I finally did touch and suck my first cock, it was everything that I thought it would be." How does this guy's cock measure up? "It's pretty nice. It's a good size, and it got really hard for me. I like it when guys manscape, too. You know, when they trim their pubes. It makes their cock look bigger, and their nuts are easier to suck when there's not too much hair in the way. I had fun sucking this guy's cock. And the sex was really good." What did you like about the way he fucked you? "I like that his cock was big enough and hard enough to fill me all the way up. I like it when it goes really deep. Then when I was on top riding him he was grabbing and squeezing my ass and kind of like, guiding my hips. I'm into that. It feels good when guys squeeze and slap my ass. Then when I came, he held out. Sometimes when I cum it makes the guy cum, too. But I like that he had staying power."

Photos:1200x797
Number pics: 40
Type: JPG
File size: 10 Mb
Tags: Blowjob, Cumshot, Redhead, Teen, XXX
Actors: Lizzie Tucker

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3f938832a054c

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Bustin' Out

Bustin' Out

When did you get all those curves? "Just recently. Last summer I went from being completely flat to having these boobs! At first I was a little embarrassed about them, so I didn't even bother to get new bras. I was still wearing my old training bras! It was okay cause they kept my boobs squished down, but they all eventually broke." Why were you embarrassed of your boobs? "I'm really short so I think I look funny with these big boobs, but it's mostly 'cause of all the attention. Before boys never really paid attention to me, and especially not my body. I was always just one of the guys. But now that I have boobs they think I'm a slut. I'm so not! I'm just a nice girl with big boobs. I haven't even had sex yet, so I don't think it's fair that I get called a slut just because of my chest." Don't most girls want bigger boobs? "I guess other girls do, but I was fine being flat. But I don't want to keep talking bad about my boobs. I like them now. One thing I've noticed is that they've become really sensitive. When I was flat my nipples didn't have much sensation, but now when I touch them I get so turned-on. And now that my chest is bigger it tends to rub against things more, like my desk at school. When that happens I get chills down my spine and wet in my panties. That's definitely a good thing."

Number pics: 43
File size: 39 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Laylah Diamond

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/6fb3718471beb

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cream Filled Coochie

Cream Filled Coochie

"My boyfriend told me he wanted to creampie me. I thought he meant dessert, but he actually meant he wanted to cum inside me! I was a little nervous because I never did that with anyone--but it was way better than having him pull out. Don't get me wrong; I love swallowing cum and getting facials. But nothing tops having an orgasm at the same time as my boyfriend as he's filling me with cum."

Photos:3000x2002
Number pics: 101
File size: 115 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Creampie, Teen, XXX
Actors: Kyler Quinn

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a98a9776ce35b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hey Little Sister

Hey Little Sister

"My older brother is so annoying, but he sure has some hot friends! One of them gave me a ride home recently, and all I could think about was fucking him. When we got to my house, I told him I wanted to show him something upstairs. I made sure to walk in front of him as we went up the stairs so he could look up my skirt. "I got close to him and went for his package. He was kind of scared because he didn't want my brother to find out. But he forgot about that after I rubbed his cock hard. I sucked it nice and deep, and then we fucked. It felt so good to be filled up. His cock was just the right size to hit my G-spot and make me cum so hard."

File size: 41 Mb
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, School Girl, Teen, XXX
Actors: Zoe Bloom

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/fa0fbd366b5ff

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
In the tush!

In the tush!

Tell us about yourself, Taylor. "I'm a movie buff and a people watcher. I love to cook, too. But that's boring stuff. You want to know about my horny side, right? For starters I rarely wear panties. I like to go commando. And my biggest sexual fantasies are to have sex everywhere and make my man role play with me." A little birdie told us you had a lot of fun on a recent camping trip, Taylor. "I did! I went on a camping trip with two guys, and we ended up having a threesome. I let them do whatever they wanted with me, and I loved it. It's really hot to feel two mouths on you at the same time. One guy was sucking my tits and the other was eating me out, and it really brought me over the edge. I got so horny I let one of them do me in the ass. Now I'm hooked on anal sex!" How many times have you had anal sex? "I love it, but I've only had it a few times. I'm sure there will be plenty of it in my future. Now when I masturbate I almost always put a toy in my ass. I think once I've mastered anal I'll be ready to try DP. I'm willing to try just about anything when it comes to sex."

File size: 28 Mb
Actors: Taylor Jean

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/116812a0d596c

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Something To Grab

Something To Grab

You're from Wisconsin. We rarely get girls from there! "Yes, I'm a Midwestern girl, but now I live in California. But because of where I grew up I love things like hiking and swimming and anything adventurous. Please, no boring dates at the movies!" So you're an outdoorsy kind of girl. Do you like to fuck outdoors? "Yes. I love to fuck outdoors or anywhere in public really. I love the feeling of possibly getting caught. It adds to the excitement. Once I even had sex on a playground swing during the daytime. We didn't get caught, but what a thrill! If there's something I don't like, it's boring sex. That's what my first time was like. We both had no experience, it didn't last long and it was missionary position the whole time. Fortunately I have much, much better sex these days!" Tell us more about your sex life these days. "Well, I will use my Hitachi vibrator at any time of the day. I love that thing! I also love girls. Sex with them is so sensual and passionate most of the time. It's so hot! But don't get me wrong-I also love cock! Especially older cock. When I have sex I like to start off pleasuring my man then get fucked doggie-style till I cum. My high score for orgasms is at 10 I believe. I have sex almost every day. I'm more assertive in the morning and afternoon, and more passive at night. I guess in the morning I have more energy, and at night I just want someone to ravish me and fuck me to sleep."

Photos:3000x2000
Number pics: 50
File size: 52 Mb
Actors: Ariana

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e71e84d4fb8f1

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Flattest In Class

Flattest In Class

"Sometimes I get teased at school for having little tits. I think I'm the flattest girl in class! I get bummed out about it, but this one guy made me feel better. He told me he likes little tits, and to prove it he fucked me hard and then squirted all over my chest! He was hung like a horse, too. I didn't think I was gonna be able to take the whole thing, but somehow I did. I may have small tits, but I get the guy with the biggest cock."

File size: 46 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Teen, XXX
Actors: Maddie Winters

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/21baa8039efde

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen January 2007

18eighteen January 2007

Veronica, you star in our new DVD Fuckin' Nerds and have your pussy plunged with dick. Describe your role further. "Wow, you really described it well. Except, you left out the part of the movie that explains why I get laid. I'm a nerd and it's prom night. Because I'm a nerd, I can't get a date, so I lure a boy to the dance by dropping my panties and spreading my legs." The guy who fucked you had a huge cock. What sex position got you off the most? "Right now, I'm really into fucking doggie-style. I like to feel that big stick of man-meat as deep inside me as it can go. And in the doggie position, sometimes I think that the cock is going to come poking out of my mouth! When a cock goes that far inside a girl, it hits this spot at the back of her tunnel and it sends shivers through her body. It takes some time to get it that far in, though. For sure."

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 70
File size: 26 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Veronica Stone

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/2d06e1f84609d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Sorority Girls

Sorority Girls

"I'm rushing this sorority on campus and they are making the pledges do all sorts of crazy stuff. I mean, the other night, me and this other pledge had to dyke it out in front of all these frat guys at a party. That wasn't so bad. But tonight, they want me and that girl to go to this frat house and fuck three guys at once. Like an orgy. I've never done that before, so I figured I'd get my pussy ready by fucking myself with this huge toy. Wish me luck! I really want to get in to this sorority!"

File size: 17 Mb
Actors: Bryony

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/77ebf36a35df2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Pucker Up

Pucker Up

Lily has our favorite combo of traits. She's a cute blonde girl from Colorado who is half wholesome and half naughty sex kitten. She likes hiking, going to hockey games and playing video games. One day she even wants to own a bakery. But Lily also likes to be sexually dominated and fucked every day. "I like to be completely controlled by someone, almost used," she said. How did you lose your virginity? "It was really sweet because it was with this guy I had a crush on for a long time. We spent a whole Saturday going at it and taking breaks to eat and play video games. He was really gentle and nice, and it was the ideal way to lose your virginity. He made sure to finger me--which I love--and eat me out for a long time before putting it in, so I didn't have too much pain when he popped my cherry. That was fun, but the more I started to have sex, the more I developed a taste for kinky things. I wanted sex to be a little rougher, harder, a little dirtier." What's been your kinkiest sexual encounter? "Before I came to your studio I would masturbate on a web cam. One time when I was fucking myself with a dildo I got myself to squirt! I haven't been able to do it since, but I'm determined to make it happen again. I also had a three-way in a fancy hotel room. The guy was a champ. He had enough energy to fuck the other girl and I hard without cumming for a long time!"

File size: 40 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lily Rader

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3df737f2f706e

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Pierced And Perky

Pierced And Perky

There was a time when Kali didn't like sex. She lost her virginity to her first boyfriend, who also happened to be a virgin. He didn't know how to eat pussy, he didn't know how to fuck and he came too soon. As a result, Kali didn't see what the hype behind sex was. She was horny, sure, but fucking never felt good. She needed a more experienced man. Fortunately, Kali broke up with her boyfriend and hooked up with an older man. He awakened her inner slut with his expert pussy-licking skills and big cock. "Having sex with him was a complete 180 from doing it with my ex. This guy knew how to work it and he could last forever. I even had my first orgasm with him. He figured out what to do to me to make me cum and moan. I was always quiet and still before!" Once an understimulated naysayer, Kali has been converted into a believer in the power of fucking. "Now that I'm getting good sex I can't believe that I ever thought that sex sucked. But you have to understand that when I was getting laid before it was with a guy who didn't have any experience, so I didn't get much out of it. The second I would get close to like, actually feeling something in my pussy, he'd cum. But this guy I'm with now, he can fuck me through an orgasm and keep going. Sometimes I have to stop him for a minute because it's so intense!" She estimates that she's been cumming twice a day from sex lately. Her newfound sex drive even inspired her to get a piercing. "I got my hood pierced because I heard it feels really good. And it does! I can feel it rubbing my clit when I walk and I think I could cum that way if I tried. The only bad part was the recovery. I wasn't able to have sex for six weeks!"

Number pics: 100
File size: 100 Mb
Actors: Kali Lane

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8481c36048d1b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Try For My Triangle

Try For My Triangle

Welcome Sade to 18eighteen. She wants to know how much you really like her. It's not that she's prude or shy. Sade just prefers men to approach her and make the first move. You know, put a little effort into getting her in the sack. If she's going to give up her sweet teen pussy, she wants to make sure it's to someone who really wants and deserves it. "If you show me how badly you want me by sticking around and treating me nicely, then I will make it worth the wait." So you've waited and treated Sade right. Now what happens? Sade will first reward your patience by sucking your cock. And don't worry, her braces don't get in the way. Sade loves giving head and she's learned how to navigate a dick without any interference from the metal in her mouth. "When I go down on a guy, it's nothing but lip, tongue and the back of my throat. I go all the way down until his head is touching my tonsils and then I suck until he cums down my throat." Her blow jobs are great. But getting to slip your dick inside her wet, tight hole is arguably the best part. "My pussy is so tight. Usually when I'm playing with myself I can only fit one finger in there. I have no idea how a cock can manage to get in there." But it does, and it feels amazing for both parties. You'll be glad you bought her those flowers when you feel her snug, velvety love tunnel squeezing your cock. Sade wants you to cum in her mouth. After you've fucked her every which way-missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing, pile driver-Sade wants you to pull your dong out and squirt in her mouth and all over her face. "Getting cum all over my face makes me feel so dirty, but in that naughty oh-so-good kind of way."

Photos:1067x1600
Number pics: 80
File size: 76 Mb
Actors: Sade

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/00423253d152b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2006

18eighteen November 2006

Sounds like you get horny when you're all lotioned up. Is that true, Jeanie? "I won't deny it. I mean, I'm a tiny girl, so having an older guy work his big hands all over my body to oil me down in the sun is muy caliente. Plus, guys don't feel you up as much if you're out in public. Except, one time, my slitty was real damp just from this boy rubbing me and I let his hands oil up the inside of my thighs. Nobody was looking and I spread my legs a bit to give him access. He got, like, two fingers halfway in my slitty before I closed up shop. My kitty was purring from his rub-down so I gave him my digits. We met up later and I repaid the favor underneath a big, long fishing pier. We banged standing up!" Let's say we see you on the beach. How do we grab your attention and get laid? "Well, definitely don't ask me a question like that! It's too direct and stuck-up. Except if I notice you're really packing under your swim trunks, then I might overlook your insensitivity. I'll tell you what works is if you ask to oil up my back. Girls like that a lot 'cause it's hot but not slutty. I might even pop off my bikini strap!"

File size: 27 Mb
Tags: Beach, Bikini, Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Jeanie Marie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/27ed3f7401ae5

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Teen Hardcore

Teen Hardcore

"Some girls like to play all shy and hard to get. They totally deserve to be called cock teasers! I am so not like that. When I say I'm a cock teaser, I mean that I'm teasing it with my tongue and mouth. And yeah, I'll go all the way, too. I like sex as much as guys do, and I want it as much as they do and I don't care who knows it!'?

File size: 20 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Lyz Taylor

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ef1ef11d8ee92

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen October 2007

18eighteen October 2007

Carmen, are you really a nerd? Or are you a good girl who's gone bad? "Everybody at school thinks I'm this geeky kinda girl 'cause I wear glasses. But I like being really naughty and doing sexy stuff. I tutor a lot of guys who think I'm shy so they try and act like they are all experienced when they make moves on me. Then I push them back and unzip their pants and do my thing! I love to suck on a guy's hard dick. That's when they know I'm not a geek, I'm a freak!" So what's the most freaky thing you have ever done? "Well, I am in the school band and sometimes we go to away games with the team. On one of our trips, a bunch of us were fooling around on the bus playing truth or dare. They dared me and this girl to make out, and we did. The next thing I knew, these two guys were, like, all over us. So we ended up spreading a blanket over us, and they went down on us while me and her kissed. It felt good." So you're into girls, too? "Well, not as much as guys, but yeah, girls are alright. I have this one friend who sleeps over sometimes, and we fool around. She teaches me new things I can try on guys, and she showed me how to use this toy. So yeah, girls are cool."

File size: 20 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Ebony, Solo, Teen
Actors: Carmen Landry

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e6d2998379d22

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen December 2007

18eighteen December 2007

Do you like to be naked and nasty outdoors, Paige? "Actually, that was the first time I ever did anything like this. I just started having sex with my boyfriend and we don't really have anywhere to do it 'cause we both live at home. There's this little picnic area by our houses, so we skip class and go there to fuck sometimes." Don't you worry that you'll get caught? "Thinking about being caught makes me more excited. When we are doing it, I like to pretend that there are people behind the bushes watching us and getting off on it. It makes me cum quicker."

Photos:1200x798
File size: 16 Mb
Actors: Paige Bishop

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d3ec75141dbd5

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Perky & Pink

Perky & Pink

Sammy is perky up top and pink down below. Of course, we're talking about her tits and her pussy, respectively. Her small chest lends itself to her petite, slender frame. And being that she's an adorable, fresh teeny, it's no surprise that her cunny is a tight, glorious pink honeypot. Sammy is almost too sweet to be getting naked in front of a camera, but we're glad she decided to listen to the devil on her shoulder. "People would definitely be shocked to find out I did this. I'm not a girl you would expect to be in porn. I dress very casual. I don't party. I'm actually very shy when it comes to talking about sex. But I guess there's a little naughty bit inside of me that wanted to be wild." Getting her to talk about her sex experiences was tough! Sammy wasn't kidding when she said she's shy about sex. When we asked her about her kinkiest experience all she would do is giggle and cover her mouth with her hand. After her blushing subsided, we got a little bit out of her. "I don't know if this is exactly kinky, but one time I had sex with a guy in a car in a parking lot. It was late at night, and the windows got all fogged up. He was older, like 35. The cops even showed up, but just flashed their lights and told us to leave." Sammy wants to know more about girls. "One thing that got me interested in shooting was possibly being with a girl. I'm not very sexually experienced, so it would be a good way to have my first lezzie encounter. I love guys, but I'm curious about girls! And I think I'm too shy to make it happen in my personal life. I need a more experienced girl to show me the ropes. I've been bi-curious because I think that girls would be really good at going down on me. I guess I'll see what happens! Getting naked for the camera has already gotten me to be a little more open and comfortable with my body. Who knows what'll happen next!"

Photos:3000x2000
File size: 36 Mb
Actors: Sammy Daniels

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0853bc677869a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Who Needs A Valentine?

Who Needs A Valentine?

Michelle didn't have a Valentine this year, but that wasn't going to stop her from cumming. Instead of moping about not having a date, she stayed home and stuffed her pussy all night. "Sure, I would've liked to have had a real man to play with, but I can make myself cum pretty good all on my own. And I did! I think I set a new personal record for masturbating. Two hours straight. Go me!"

Photos:1063x1600
Number pics: 81
File size: 22 Mb
Actors: Michelle Honeywell

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/239e39d0b8d28

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Three's Cumpany

Three's Cumpany

Chastity, we thought you and Collie were just friends... "Now we're friends with benefits. I always wanted to fool around with a girl, so who better to do it with than your best friend? And can you believe this guy walked in on us screwing around? We were already so horny by then that we told him to join us. Collie and I share everything, including cocks. But his dick was so big there was more than enough for both of us!" Collie, how did you like your first threesome? "It was awesome! First it was just us two girls sucking on each other's tits, and then this guy showed up and we were like, 'Why not?' So he took his thingie out and we both started sucking on it till some watery stuff came out of his cockhole. Chastity got on his pole first and I got so turned on watching her hump him My pussy got really creamy and warm. Then I got on top of him and he started pounding away. His cock felt so big in my little hole." What was your favorite part of this experience? "Probably making out with a girl and having her suck my tits while there's a cock inside me the whole time. I liked the extra attention." Are you and Chastity going to hook up again? "I think so. Now our sleepovers will be a lot more...wet. Maybe we can even sneak in a few boys!"

Number pics: 80
File size: 21 Mb
Tags: Amateur, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, Threesome (FFM), XXX
Actors: Chastity Lynn

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/afd4efd145437

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Getting Lucky

Getting Lucky

"The first thing I did the day I turned 18 was go to the gas station and buy a lottery ticket. I was feeling lucky and I was finally old enough to play. While I was there I met a cute guy who was standing behind me in line. As I was leaving he said, 'Good luck.' We kept talking and eventually we ended up making out in my car. I was ready to fuck right there but he insisted we go back to his place where it'd be more comfortable. That was a good call, because he really fucked the shit out of me all over his apartment! I left pussy juice all over his couch and bed. I didn't end up winning the lotto, but I still felt like I hit the jackpot that day!"

Photos:1993x3000
Number pics: 88
File size: 100 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Facial, Teen, XXX
Actors: Kelsey Jones

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/6e2a3d2255a67

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!