• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young hot and beautiful teens

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2003

18eighteen November 2003

"I was afraid to try usin' a sex toy, and now I can't stop!" Why were you so afraid of using a toy? "Mostly 'cause I didn't think one would fit in my slit. Seriously! When I first learned in sex ed class that a guy's thing gets all hard and big and is supposed to go in a girl's slit when they have sex, I was, like, no way am I gonna ever be able to do anything like that! I mean, I'm real tight down there, and I have a hard time even getting a finger inside!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 60
Type: JPG
File size: 17 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lainey

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7763ffbd172a7

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Sexy Skater

Sexy Skater

Jessica's back and she's still as horny as they come! In the Dec. '08 issue Jessica spoke of her love of oral-both giving and receiving. But during this shoot, her mind was on something else: the utter lack of sex she was having. "This really sucks. I feel horny a lot and masturbating just isn't good enough anymore. I'm going through a dry spell. I guess it happens to everyone but I've had enough. I've been doing things to distract myself from how horny I am, but while I'm doing those things I still get distracted by how horny I am! My mind always wanders back to sex. I think I need it to keep me sane. I haven't masturbated this much since I was a virgin! Gosh, what I wouldn't give to at least feel a cock in my mouth!" There is a bright side to her celibacy. "At least I know when I fuck again it's gonne be like, sooo good. I tighten up really quick when I'm not getting laid regularly. And I mean I really tighten up. When I masturbate I only rub my clit, so nothing has actually been inside my pussy for a while. So when I finally do fuck again it'll be like my first time all over." Jessica needs to get out more. "I've been going to school and trying to get good grades, so I've been staying home and studying a lot. That's probably why I haven't gotten laid. I think I need to switch my priorities back over to cock!" At least her last fuck was good. "The last time I had sex was actually really awesome, and it did hold me over for a while. But everyone has their limits, and I'm going on my third month without sex. But anyway, the last time...there wasn't anything special about it. Like, we weren't anywhere crazy and he didn't fuck me in the ass or anything. I was just super turned-on. It was plain ol' good sex. I thought he had the nicest cock ever so I really sucked it good. It was really thick so it took me a bit to get used to having it in my mouth. It was so girthy I knew it was going to feel great in my pussy. When I was done sucking him I was so wet. He ate me out, and then he stuck it in. Every orgasm was more intense than the one before it. By the end my juice was all over his balls. I need another night like that soon."

Photos:1200x797
Number pics: 46
File size: 46 Mb
Actors: Jessica Doltin

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/14b6b26810035

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Beaver Cleaver

Beaver Cleaver

Melissa is a very well-coiffed young lady. "I'm definitely a girly-girl. I like to go shopping and get my hair and nails done. I enjoy dressing nice and putting on make-up. But I'm not so high maintenance that I can't go out dressed casually or without any make-up on. But you'll never see me out in public looking bummy in pajamas or anything, that's for sure!" Do you groom your pussy too? "Yes, I get it waxed. It doesn't hurt at all, either. In fact, I think it feels really good to get waxed." What do you like about getting your twat waxed? "Aside from having a smooth pussy with hair that doesn't grow back for weeks, I enjoy the physical feeling of being waxed. I'm not a slut for pain or anything, but it feels especially awesome when I get my asshole waxed. Also, the girl who waxes me is this really hot Colombian girl. When I pull down my panties and show her my pussy I get butterflies. And when she touches my pussy I get chills all over. She's so sexy. I wish that one day while she was waxing me she'd slip a finger inside my pussy, or better yet, lick my clit. I'd love it, but I understand that she can't because she has to be professional with clients."

Number pics: 44
File size: 12 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Melissa Mathews

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4996a040fed43

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Straight Up Fucking

Straight-Up Fucking

Luccia doesn't mind being called a slut. For this freaky girl, it's a turn-on. Playing shy isn't Luccia's style. She doesn't have time to waste being coy or beating around the bush. If she wants to fuck, she's going to tell you. Her favorite way of picking up guys is to parade around the streets in midrifts and coochie-cutters. Some of the girls in Luccia's class call her a slut, but it just makes her laugh. "They think that's an insult. But when I get freaky with a guy, I tell him to call me his horny, little slut. I like dirty talk, especially when I'm doing it with a hater bitch's boyfriend." Luccia's earned a reputation for her antics. "In my neighborhood, I'm know as the girl who can make you bust a nut in two minutes. You know how a lot of guys don't cum at all when you suck their dick? I don't have that problem. Even if the guy doesn't want to cum, he will when I suck him. Quickly, too. Once I'm down there the balls are in my court." Can you make guys cum just as quick with your twat? "I could, but I don't like quickies. They're for people who just fuck to fuck, people who don't really enjoy sex. I only do quickies if I have to-like if I'm in the janitor's closet at school. But that's not satisfying. When I fuck, I like to stretch it out for as long as possible." Even before she came to us, there was physical evidence of her sexual talent. Luccia is no stranger to the camera. Before she arrived at the 18eighteen office, she had made several home videos and taken many nude pictures. "It all started with this digital camera I got for my 18th birthday. I started taking pictures of my titties and sending them out. Then I started sending out pictures of my pussy. I got such a thrill out of it I figured I might as well go ahead and make a fuck-video. The first one I did with my ex-boyfriend was a little shaky. It looked super amateur, but it was still hot." No wonder Luccia is a natural. "I know how to smile and cum for the camera. It's what I was meant to do."

Number pics: 48
File size: 14 Mb
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actors: Luccia Cardona

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/20545b757e2f6

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Horny Hippie

Horny Hippie

You look like a hippie chick, Daisy. Are you all about peace, free love and all that stuff? "Well mostly I just like the hippie style and some of the music. But I do respect what the hippies were all about, and free love sure sounds good to me, too. I think that girls should be able to fuck whoever they want and not be called sluts for it. Why should boys be the ones who have all the fun? Girls can have no-strings-attached sex, too! There's nothing wrong with wanting to have a little fun, you know? Right now I'm not interested in being with just one guy. I get way more excited when I have lots of options to choose from." We also see that you shave everything. Real hippie girls are known for growing their body hair out. "Nooo thank you! Bushes are old school. I'll stay shaved. Having a bush or body hair just isn't my style. I feel much better when I'm shaved. I wouldn't want to go down on a guy who had a huge bush with pubes that got stuck in my mouth. So I wouldn't put a guy through that by not shaving my pubes. It's just basic consideration." Since you're all in to the free love thing, why don't you tell us about the kinkiest sex experience you've ever had. "It was in a car in a parking lot at the beach in the middle of the day. This guy and I started doing oral on each other and he used some of my toys on me. There were people walking by and we didn't try to hide it or anything. We got in the backseat and I rode him so good. The car was shaking 'cause we were fucking so hard. People were staring and we just laughed. After we finished fucking he dared me to walk around the car naked, so I did. Someone even took video of me walking around naked on their phone."

Number pics: 40
File size: 10 Mb
Actors: Daisy Haze

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8fd166a27e515

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Tiny Tits

Tiny Tits

"Like, I can't even tell you how many guys won't come up to me in the mall, because I look so young. It's all, like, 'cause of my small titties and stuff. That's why I have to be ultra-frisky when I'm around them to get attention. Like, I'll come up wearing just a tank-top in the mall and suck a lollipop in a boy's ear and lightly blow in it. When I wear my tank-top, more boys will touch my titties. I love that! My nipps get so hard, it's, like, bananas."

File size: 21 Mb
Actors: Melanie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/9fc953e6518a7

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Asslete

Asslete

Welcome, Sara. Do you have any special talents that you want to tell us about? "Let me see. Um...I can hold a soda bottle between my butt cheeks while dancing. I used to play a lot of sports when I was younger so I can do splits and stuff, too. But I think the ass-bottle thing is more interesting." Is there anything else you can do with your ass? "I can bounce it up and down really fast when I'm on top, and for a long time, too. I have good sex stamina. When I fucked in the same room as my friend, I noticed she got tired while I kept going."

File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Sara Siren

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/afd70d63865d9

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen Spring 2001

18eighteen - Spring 2001

My mom is always telling me that I should start taking things seriously, but that is not me. I think everything should be enjoyed and not fussed over -and that includes sex !!

Photos:1200x792
Number pics: 100
File size: 33 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Teen
Actors: Bela

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3a65ee1d1a7ec

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Braces and Boobs

Braces and Boobs

Tristan likes eye-to-tit contact. She's not one of those girls who will say, "My eyes are up here!" That's because Tristan likes it when guys stare at her chest. She has a nice rack, and she knows it. "You should see the looks I get when I wear a low-cut top." Were you always proud of your tits? "Well, they came in fast. It seemed like they grew overnight. So at first I was a little embarrassed because it happened so fast and everybody noticed. But it didn't take me long to get used to it. Now I love them. Even girls in the locker room tell me how nice they are and ask if they can touch. I let them, and honestly, it makes my pussy tingle. I might be bi or something." Would you ever get with a girl? "I've kissed a girl before and I liked it. I prefer kissing guys. I just crave that masculinity. But I could definitely see myself getting down with a girl. I hear girls eat really good pussy. I'll have to find that out for myself! One day I'd also like to try a three-way with a girl and guy. Cock and pussy at the same time would be fun."

Photos:3000x2002
Number pics: 96
File size: 126 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actors: Tristan Summers

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/196ef1ac6a854

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
CPR Test

CPR Test

While big-boob lovers have the bouyant, bouncing implants on Baywatch, 18eighteen members get cute, little flatties like Trinity. She's getting her CPR training to be a lifeguard, and things get a little hot when she has to blow into the instructor's mouth. She ends up breathing life into his cock! She further shows how well she can blow when she gets his hard rod on her mouth. Trinity then gets her twat filled in a variety of positions, including being held in the air (because with a girl as petite as she is, you just have to.) She gives compressions, but not with her hands on someone's chest. She gets the blood flowing in this guy's cock by compressing her pussy. That would bring anyone back from the dead. Give this girl her CPR card!

Number pics: 52
File size: 31 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Teen, XXX
Actors: Trinity Rae

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/53ab60bde7715

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
From Stuffed Bra to Stuffed Pussy

From Stuffed Bra to Stuffed Pussy

"Yeah, I stuffed my bra. So what! I just wanted to feel sexy and womanly and impress my crush. Turns out he likes my little tits just the way they are. All I needed to feel sexy was his hard cock in my mouth and pussy! Once he was pounding me, any insecurity I had about my flat chest melted away. All I could think about was how big his dick felt in my pussy. Getting his load on my face was the perfect way to end things."

Number pics: 50
File size: 56 Mb
Tags: Asian, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Hairy Pussy, School Girl, Teen, XXX
Actors: Elle Voneva

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3980233551d75

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Solo Shower Session

Solo Shower Session

"The shower is my favorite place to touch myself. I have the most privacy and I can look at my body in the mirror. I don't have any fancy vibrators so I can only rely on my fingers to help me cum. It's so relaxing to feel the hot water running down my body while I rub my clit. I feel my pussy get slippery and gooey as I think about the teacher I have a crush on. I cum imagining what it would be like to have him in the shower with me, his cock inside of me instead of my finger."

Photos:3000x2000
Number pics: 47
File size: 53 Mb
Tags: Bathing, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actors: Arianna

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5b0814603cfc5

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen Holiday 2006

18eighteen Holiday 2006

Mimi, tattle about the hottest sex you've had during the holidays... "How easy is that? I met this guy at the bus-stop as I was waiting to go to school. Well, classes got cancelled because of the snow, so I decided to hang with him. We made a snowman near his house and made out as it snowed. It was freezing, so we ran to his place and fucked under the covers. He stuffed my slitty good!"

Photos:1200x790
Number pics: 55
File size: 17 Mb
Tags: Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Mimi

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7e4f4792c051e

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Single But Not Lonely

Single But Not Lonely

Hey, Aubrey. It sounds like you're really enjoying the single life these days. "I miss having sex on a regular basis, but being single still rules. I had a boyfriend for a while, but he was so boring I couldn't take it anymore. Also, he'd get mad if I wanted to makeout with girls and stuff. I just felt too suffocated, so I broke up with him. I like being able to do what I want without worrying about who might be upset about it."

File size: 8 Mb
Actors: Aubrey Leigh

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/40838e5206918

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Boneable Braceface

Boneable Braceface

Lexi's got some sexy hardware! Lexi says that in school she's the quiet girl in the back of the class. So braces seem fitting for this honors student. But we weren't expecting nipple piercings. "I like the way they look, and they make me feel sexy. I like to tug on them when I play with my pussy or have sex. People would be surprised to know I have them. They'd also be surprised to know that I'm letting you take naked pictures of me. I'm full of surprises."

Number pics: 36
File size: 36 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lexi Lore

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/99372b8553e25

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Busty Girl Next Door

Busty Girl-Next-Door

Hey, Missy. Have your boobs gotten bigger since you fucked in the June '09 issue? "A little bit. They're almost a DD-cup now! That's just crazy. I think they're too big for me. I told my boyfriend that I wanted to get a breast reduction, but he begged me not to. He said it's because I'm perfect the way I am, but I have a feeling it's really because he loves it when I titty-fuck him! It is a fun thing to do. And I don't even mind when he cums on my face and boobs after tittyfucking. But still! Having big boobs is a mission. They're heavy and they get in the way of everything I do!" But your big boobs look great! Please don't get a reduction, Missy! "That's one of the things that makes me want to keep them. They look good, especially when I'm wearing a push-up bra and they're popping out. That's the only time I don't mind wearing a bra. Otherwise they kind of bother me 'cause they're uncomfortable. I just wish I had someone who could walk behind me all day and hold my boobs up!" We're sure you could find someone to do that for you. "Oh, believe me. I've had offers! Too bad it's not realistic. But I'm more than willing to compromise and just let them hold my boobs for a little bit."

Actors: Missy Mae

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/2f34a539860e2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Revenge Fuck

Revenge Fuck

We all make mistakes from time to time. But Ella's boyfriend really fucked up when he cheated on her. But she wasn't going to cry. She decided to take action and get some action. In the end, the joke was on him anyway! "My now ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. What he doesn't know is that she is the biggest ho in town. Everyone has fucked her and her pussy is gross. But I haven't been with too many guys and my pussy is still fresh and tight. But as tight as I am, his dick was still too little to satisfy me, so I'm not upset." Ella is getting off twice as hard now. That's because she's fucking her ex-boyfriend's roommate, whose dick is twice as big. "I always had a feeling he had a big dick. Sometimes at night I would touch myself while thinking about him, but then I'd always stop myself because I wanted to be a good girlfriend. After that guy and I broke up, his roommate came over to console me and well, you know how that goes. We ended up fucking and it was a total dream come true. Breaking up with my ex was a blessing in disguise." "I'm way more satisfied with my sex life now." Ella's new fuck-buddy doesn't cum too quick and he waits till she has at least two orgasms before he squirts all over her face. "I love fucking him. He's like an animal and it's so hot. I like it hard and crazy and my ex couldn't handle it. He'd jizz the second I'd get into it and his loads were always so weak and watery. But this guy is rocking my world!"

Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Elle La Ware

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/9b7088605780d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2001

18eighteen November 2001

"I haven't had a boyfriend for a while, so I've gotta do something. Toys would do. And when I do have a boyfriend, I'll make him use them on me, too!"

Photos:1200x764
Number pics: 89
File size: 28 Mb
Actors: Samantha

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4a4ce8aa3f220

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen July 2006

18eighteen July 2006

Hey, Natalie, we're getting a special vibe from you, so hang on a bit as we check out your hot pics again. Holy shit, girlfriend, your hymen is still intact! "So, you can tell I'm a virgin just by my pictures? You guys are rad! Yeah, I'm holding out till I meet the right guy. It just hasn't happened yet. A lot of guys think I'm easy 'cause of my hair-you know, like a punk rock slut. But I'm not. I am kinda kinky though. I love drawing all over boys' bodies with erasable markers, and I'll even strip for them, too." You obviously don't use fingers or toys. So, how do you play with yourself to make yourself cum? "I think dildos are stupid. I mean, why use a fake cock? It's, like, cheating! But I admit I get really wet. I am 18 and horny, so my hands go down there to rub my clitty a lot. And that's totally enough to get myself off real good!"

Photos:1200x781
File size: 16 Mb
Actors: Natalie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/ad1b1ae3dc622

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
High School Sweetheart

High School Sweetheart

Brace-face Rachel is almost a virgin. She only had sex for the first time recently. She's not very experienced, but she's craving more cock. "I finally did it with my long-time high school boyfriend. I think I even had an orgasm. It didn't feel quite like when I do it to myself, but it was still fun. Now I can't stop thinking about sex. I want it all the time." How was the first time? "I don't have much to compare it to, but I liked it. I think maybe I was expecting a little more. But it was the first time for both of us. I already have a list of all the positions I want to try and places I want to fuck." Do you want to do another guy? "I love my boyfriend. We've been together a while. But sometimes I fantasize about being with an older guy, like one of my neighbors who is around 40 and divorced. I wonder if maybe a more experienced guy could give me the kind of orgasm I'm craving."

Number pics: 100
File size: 138 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actors: Rachel Rivers

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/2a0728d259542

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!