• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young hot and beautiful teens

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Maybe I'm Just A Slut!

Maybe I'm Just A Slut!

Tell us a little about yourself, Phoenix. "I just started my first semester of college, but I'm not sure what I want to major in yet. I like to listen to music, go out dancing and play paintball. But you guys want me to get to the good stuff, right? Well, I masturbate a lot, and you could say that I have a healthy dating life. There's always a guy around to keep me entertained. If you asked any of my friends, they would probably all describe me as really horny and always fucking. That's why they always come to me with sex questions." "So my girlfriend was asking me for some advice..." "She was really horny and she was going on a date, but she didn't want to put out too soon. She was asking me what to do. I told her to get her freak on! I mean, why deny yourself? If I'm horny and I'm on a date, I wanna fuck. Then I stepped outside myself and listened to what I was saying, and I couldn't help but laugh and say, 'Maybe I'm just like, a slut.'" As long as you're cool with being a slut... "I'm not like, a total slut. I just like to have sex, and I'm not good at waiting. I want cock and I want it now! I just don't get the point of waiting. Some girls think you'll ruin your chances with a guy if you fuck him too soon, and I guess there's some truth to that. But I'm not looking for a boyfriend anyway. Just sex friends."

Photos:1200x797
Number pics: 46
Type: JPG
File size: 10 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Phoenix Star

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8df7763c1bf2e

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen January 2006

18eighteen January 2006

You sound so excited! Were you worried that your titties would remain small? "Yeah, I am really excited. And, yeah, I was worried that my boobies would never grow. See, all these other girls I know, their boobs started growing when they were only, like, 12 or 13. And then there's me, who had hardly any boobs till I was almost 18! My mom kept telling me to be patient and that I'd 'fill out'-that's what she called it-when my body was ready." So, how has your life changed since your boobs became bigger? "In lots of very good ways. The biggest thing, of course, is that now guys notice me tons more than before when I was so flat. I mean, I already had a pretty face and stuff, but everybody knows that most guys check out a girl's boobs even before they look at her face. It's really true!" Have you ever let a guy do more than just check out your boobs? "Um, well, kind of, sort of, but not really. See, I let a boy I went out with once touch 'em through my top, but that was all I let him do. Course, he wanted to take off my top and my bra and play with my boobies and lick 'em and suck on my nipples, too-I know 'cause he was begging me and telling me that's what he wanted to do-but I wouldn't let him. And it's not 'cause I wasn't horny for him to do it 'cause I was. It's just that it was the first time we went out and I didn't want him to think that I was some kind of a slut or anything!"

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 80
File size: 23 Mb
Actors: Paris

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/16349a06f48f4

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cherry Picked

Cherry Picked

She twirls her curls to get your attention. "The first thing people notice about me is my hair because it's so thick and curly and long. I had short hair once but I'll never go back to that. Having long hair is so much more fun. I like to have it pulled when I'm having sex, and I think it looks really hot when I'm naked and riding a guy and my hair is draped over my shoulders and sticking to the sweat on my forehead." Do you like to have rough sex? "Sometimes I do. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like it gentle. The best is when there's a combination of the two. I like to get pounded for a little bit and then get fucked slowly. I've heard a lot of my girlfriends say that they cum from getting fucked hard, but I'm the opposite of that. I cum from being fucked nice and slow. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a good, hard fucking. I love sex, no matter how I'm getting it. And I like to go more than once. I'm the kind of girl who wants to cum over and over again. I stay juicy and horny for hours, so the guy better keep up!" What's the most you've ever cum? "No one ever believes me when I say this, but 10 times in one night. It's not something that happens often, but I guess I was super horny at the time. It was from a combination of masturbating, oral and sex. My fuck-buddy had to change the sheets when we were done because they were drenched in sweat, cum and my pussy juice." How many times do you orgasm normally? "Usually like three or four times. The first two are always the most intense. It always takes me a few minutes to recover from them, but then I'm ready for more lovin'!"

Number pics: 52
File size: 13 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Elena Cole

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/559233f7a5be7

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Alone & Moaning

Alone & Moaning

Welcome back, Tara! It has been a while! "Yeah, I know! The last time I was here I had so much fun. I decided to come back for a little more action! Of course, last time you guys gave me a big dick for Boned Brats. It was such a turn-on watching myself get fucked silly by that older guy." Older guys are always better? "I think so. They tend to have a little more money, a nicer car and they know what they're doing in the sack. The older guy I'm with now licks my pussy for what feels like hours before he fucks me. That's the passion and experience that most younger guys don't have."

Number pics: 48
File size: 12 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Tara Marie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/1d4661676fa54

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cumming For You

Cumming For You

Welcome back, Daisy. Have you been cumming a lot since we last saw you in March '12? "I'm always cumming! At least twice a day. I'm the queen of masturbating. As much as I wish I could find some steady dick, I can't really complain; my toys keep me company. And it's way less complicated!" So do you masturbate every day, multiple times a day? "Usually, yes. You know how guys get blue balls? I joke that I get a blue clit if I don't rub one out every day! I'll just get so horny, and then I can't stop thinking about sex and my panties get all wet. So I gotta take care of business. I'm usually pretty good if I do it once in the morning and then once again at night. Cumming helps me wake up and it also helps me go to sleep." How do you feel about having someone watch you masturbate? Have you ever done that for anyone before? Or is it too personal? "I'd love for someone to watch me masturbate. I think I would cum even harder. I've never really done that before, but I've definitely fantasized about it. But if they're gonna watch they better be ready to fuck me after, 'cause I'll want it." You know lots of guys are going to cum to these photos of you. "That's why I took them! Even if they don't admit it, I think every girl wants guys to jack off to her. I feel so sexy knowing that guys get turned on looking at pictures of my pussy and fantasizing about fucking me in all kinds of dirty ways. I promise that I'm just as good as I look, so make those fantasies horny!"

Number pics: 41
Actors: Daisy Haze

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/29e9fce5f7a5a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen May 2004

18eighteen May 2004

Of course we want to know! What is it? "I flashed my boobs at a whole bus full of guys, that's what! It was the boys on our high school basketball team, and they were going to an away game. Me and my best friend Carrie were walkin' to her car in the school parking lot, and I noticed all the guys were checkin' me out. So all of a sudden, I pulled open my jacket, pulled up my top and I flashed 'em!" Why did you decide to flash those guys? "I think it's mostly 'cause I have, like, the biggest boobs of any of the girls in my school, and guys are always staring at 'em when I'm walking down the hall or sitting down in class. So I guess I just figured that, hey, if you guys like staring at 'em so much through my top, then you might as well see what they look like without anything covering 'em up!" Have you ever let a guy touch or suck on your big boobies? "Oh, they all want to, but so far I haven't gone out with a guy who I like good enough to let him do it. Like, this one boy Jerrod was pawing all over me in the car on our first date trying to get at my boobs, and I ended up jumping out his car and running all the way home!"

Photos:1200x788
Number pics: 70
File size: 14 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Isis

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3dd0c0cfe23da

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Cheeky During Chores

Cheeky During Chores

This might sound weird, but Veronica actually likes doing chores. "I guess that's a good thing since I don't know how to cook," Veronica told us with a laugh. She is a self-proclaimed neat freak and keeps her surroundings spotless. "I can't stand a mess! I drive my friends crazy with it too, because I'll go to their houses and start picking up their rooms. But lately I've been pretty busy cleaning my house. My parents are out of town on vacation, and since it's summer break I'm home all day. So I'm in charge of keeping everything clean. I don't mind it, especially since now I can do all my chores naked. I'll put some music on loud, get naked and clean and dance! I have so much fun doing that!" Wouldn't you love to have a girl like Veronica as your maid? She wants a guy to watch her, too! Veronica doesn't just like to keep a tidy home, she wants a guy who will appreciate it. "If I could have things my way, I'd totally just be a housewife. I'd be naked all day, and my husband or my boyfriend could watch me while I sweep or mop completely nude. Well, I might wear some sexy heels or fluffy slippers while I do it. Then it would turn him on so much that he would pick me up and fuck me right on the counter. He'd better cum in my mouth though, or else it'll be too messy if his cum gets everywhere!" Now that's what we call having ambition in life. Veronica's neighbor appreciates her cleanliness. "Ohmigod, just the other day, I totally caught my neighbor spying on me through a window and jacking off while I was naked! He saw everything. I was on all fours scrubbing the floor, and he had a clear view of my bare pussy and ass. He fucked up though, 'cause he moved and that's when I heard something. I turned around and I saw something move in the window. So I went to look outside, and I saw him jump the fence in a hurry. I didn't really mind it. It kind of turned me on. I think he was more embarrassed than I was! He's been avoiding me ever since."

Number pics: 32
File size: 6 Mb
Actors: Veronica Hill

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5f9cf1322484d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Sweater Puppies

Sweater Puppies

Curvy Lenna has us horny for the holidays! Under that baggy sweater, Lenna is hiding a juicy pair of tits and a cute, little bush. She's bustier and fuzzier than the average 18eighteen girl, but lately we've been getting more requests for girls like Lenna. Whether you're into flatties or teen titters, there's no denying that Lenna is a sexy, totally jackable teen. Lenna, what are you like in bed? "I'm a very shy and introverted person, so I like to have sex with guys who are in control and tell me what to do. I'm very submissive. I like rough sex and doggie-style. I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I do like outdoor sex. I even got caught once in the woods and that was exciting. I also like older men in their 30s to 60s."

Photos:3000x2002
Number pics: 40
File size: 44 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Holiday, Solo, Teen
Actors: Lenna Lux

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/69f6b37d3e0e2

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen August 2006

18eighteen August 2006

Jersey, which is more exciting--winning a gold medal for a routine, or getting fucked? "Oh, that's easy--getting my tight, little slit stuffed full! After five years of gymnastics, my body is in super condition to have full sex. But if you wanna fuck me, just know I like to try, like, at least five different ways. My most fave is bending over backwards and having a guy slip his big dick in that way. When it hits my clitty, it feels awesome! And, being from Texas and all, I really like what's called "cowgirl." My legs are super-toned, so I can bounce my butt really fast on a hard cock, and I get totally wet. So, could you do me?" You're wild! So, what size cock do you like the most? "It doesn't matter how long the cock is. Really! I even love to give blowies to cute, little cocks--it's like sucking on candy, like a cherry Twizzler. But for full sex, I want a dick that is wide--and the wider, the better. A cock like that really makes me cum good. And isn't that what most guys want--to get their girl off good?"

File size: 28 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Jersey Jaxin

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e2a452f506c1f

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen December 2002

18eighteen December 2002

What would you want a boy to do to you if you started making out? "First, I would want him to kiss me on my mouth, and that includes him sticking his tongue inside of it, too. Then I'd want him to take my top off and pull down my bottom and lick and suck on my titties -- but not too hard. Then I'd want him to take off my panties and stick his fingers inside my slit and kiss and suck on my clitty while he's doing that."

Photos:1200x768
File size: 18 Mb
Actors: Rachel

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/c9b78256c2626

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Hadcore Sets

Hadcore Sets

"I was a bit nervous about going all the way. I mean, I knew I wanted to do it, but I still didn't really know what to expect, or what to do. But his fingers and tongue were all over me, especially between my legs, and that felt so good, I just wanted to do more and more!

Photos:1200x780
File size: 20 Mb
Tags: Amateur, Brunette, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actors: Gabi

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/68370f1786d25

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Busty and Bushy

Busty and Bushy

"When I fool around with a guy, they're usually surprised by two things once I get naked: my pierced nips and my bush. I should add they're pleasantly surprised. I'm a little bit on the freaky side so I find body mods to be hot. Plus it feels good when guys play with my nipples. And as for the bush, it's just different these days. Most girls shave their pussies, and I like to be different. I like the way it looks on me, and it's fun to stroke my pubes--they're so soft and silky!"

Photos:2002x3000
Number pics: 100
File size: 92 Mb
Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actors: Honey Hayes

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/c4e86143ee0f1

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Eager to cum

Eager to cum

Hey, Sasha. How often do you like to masturbate? "Every day. Sometimes up to two to three times a day. I can't remember the last time I didn't rub one out for a whole day. Sometimes I start getting anxious in school because I'm so horny and all I can think about is touching my pussy and making myself cum. I rub my legs together 'cause it feels good on my clit." Have you ever rubbed one out at school before? "Yes, in the bathroom and in the locker room. I'm a moaner, so I have to bite my lip to not make any noise. I feel so naughty when a girl is in the stall next to me, completely unaware that a girl is cumming three feet away from her."

File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Sasha Hall

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/dfb16bc92e909

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Babyface February, 2001

Babyface February, 2001

Every time I take a shower I touch myself. Showering is perfect. You get all slippery with the soap, and you have the hot water rushing down your body...since you are washing up at the same time, you never have to worry about smelling like sex when you come out.

Photos:1200x781
Number pics: 77
File size: 22 Mb
Tags: Redhead, Solo, Teen
Actors: Veronika

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/651bfeeb7472d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen August 2001

18eighteen August 2001

Shannon has been the first in a lot of things in her life. She was the first one of her friends to have a boyfriend, she was the first to get finger-fucked and she was the first to get boobs.

Photos:1053x1600
Number pics: 70
File size: 17 Mb
Actors: Shannon

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7b7d8c601d676

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen February 2008

18eighteen February 2008

You're still sporting a full bush, huh? "Yup. Everyone I fuck loves it. Even though some girls make fun of me 'cause they think I should shave it off, I won't. I think it's sexy." When we saw you in the Oct. '07 issue, you were at an all-girl reform school and going lezzie, Aimee. What have you been doing since then ? "I got kicked out of reform school 'cause they caught my roomie and me in the locker room one night. We sneaked in there so we could fuck. We were all over each other on the shower floor when the dean came in and found us in the 69 position. He acted all pissed and screamed at us about morals and how we were totally out of control, but the whole time he had this raging boner making a huge tent in his pants!" So, you've been kicked out of school permanently. What are you going to do now, Aimee? "I'm glad 'cause I am kinda over being in school. I'm thinkin' about going out West to California and, like, becoming a big-time movie star. Ever since I did my scene in Bikini Teenies with that hot guy, I have wanted to do more movies. I met this guy who told me I can always waitress while I wait for my big break. Don't you think I have what it takes?"

Number pics: 75
File size: 17 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Solo, Teen
Actors: Aimee De Sade

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/57135cd283d1a

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Dirty Dimples

Dirty Dimples

You're adorable, Mae. How come someone who is as cute and pretty as you are has a nickname like dirty dimples? "My friends gave me that nickname because on the outside I look like this nice, sweet, all-American girl with big dimples, but when you get to know me I'm really very naughty. Eventually people started to find out about my nickname and it caught on. People who know me like to call me dirty dimples, or DD, to tease me. I have a pretty good sense of humor so it doesn't bother me. And I mean, it is true, so what can I really say?" You do have a hint of a little, naughty glimmer in your eye. What kinds of naughty things have you done? "One thing that comes to mind is a time that I had sex on a cruise ship. I met a guy there and we ended up hanging out all day. By the night time we'd really warmed up to each other and we started making out. That eventually led to us having sex on the deck in a reclining chair with a blanket over us." Did anyone on the cruise catch you having sex, Mae? "A few people walked by, and it probably looked a little suspicious but I think we played it off well. We didn't get caught like, red-handed. Although I did get caught having sex another time, but that was kind of the point. I was in the front seat of a truck while my friend was driving it, and I was riding my boyfriend at the time. So many people on the road saw us fucking! A lot of guys honked at us and one guy even flashed us his dick while he jerked it."

Number pics: 41
Actors: Mae Meyers

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/373875e62e523

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen April 2003

18eighteen April 2003

"I love the taste of cum in my mouth. It's real different: all hot and sticky, and kinda sweet and kinda salty at the same time."

File size: 22 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Latina, Teen, XXX
Actors: Cori

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/2454fd522bee1

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Dream Cunny

Dream Cunny

Do you like showing off your pussy, Mae? "Yes! I think it's hot. I mean, it's the most intimate part of a girl's body. When a guy is jacking off he thinks about the girl's pussy. So I like to show mine off 'cause it turns guys on, and that turns me on. I like them thinking about fucking my cunt." Do you get a lot of compliments about your pussy? "Yes. Usually guys will tell me that it's tight and it tastes good. I've also been told that it's pretty because I have really tiny pussy lips. What's funny is that the first person who told me that was a girl. We were best friends, and sometimes we would get naked together to explore each other's body parts. Her lips were more meaty, and she was surprised by how small mine were. She asked if she could touch my pussy, so I let her. She ended up eating me out." Did you like it when she ate you out? "It was pretty hot. That was my first sexual encounter. And then I went down on her. I was intrigued by her big, meaty pussy lips. I liked playing with them, and she came so hard when I sucked on them and rubbed her clit at the same time."

Photos:3000x1993
File size: 38 Mb
Actors: Mae Olsen

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3cec83b543912

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Her O Face

Her O Face

"Teach me how to fuck!" That's what Braylin said to her tutor. He was taken aback but prepared and willing to get the job done. He got hard as soon as she said the word "fuck." Braylin had been wet since the day before, anticipating alone time with a guy. The lesson started with her swallowing cock. Are you always so bold? "No. I'm actually kind of passive when it comes to guys. But my friend who's had lots of sex told me I have to ask for what I want and not assume that the guy knows. So I'm asking for what I want: hard cock, sloppy oral and lots of orgasms. I don't think that's too much." Did you get what you asked for? "That and more! I came three times, and I totally didn't expect that. After the first one, I figured I was done, but then he kept going, and I felt a cum building up and then exploding inside me while my pussy pulsed. And the third one nearly made me pass out but in the best way."

Photos:2002x3000
Number pics: 100
File size: 117 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Facial, School Girl, Teen, XXX
Actors: Braylin

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8688617056f0d

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!