• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Young hot and beautiful teens

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen September 2007

18eighteen September 2007

C'mon, Melissa. You confessed in the April '07 issue of 18eighteen that you already had sex with two guys. "Well, this was the first time I had sex on camera, so that has to count for something! Um, wait, no, once I let a my boyfriend's best friend take pictures of us while we were fucking, but that was on a camera phone so I don't think it really counts. He did show it around school, though. Everybody saw it!" So, are you finally not a virgin anymore? "I'm still a butt-virgin. I've never done it up the ass. So, there is a part of me that has never had sex. But I think I'll probably do that soon. It sounds like fun and I think I've done everything else."

Photos:1200x800
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 25 Mb
Tags: Asian, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Melissa

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d8bf92293c091

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2002

18eighteen November 2002

"I usually play with myself a couple of times a day 'cause I'm always horny! Most times I think about being with a boy, but sometimes I think about a girl, too."

Photos:1200x780
Number pics: 65
File size: 15 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Teen
Actors: Angel

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/65b2ced9ccecf

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
All You Have To Do Is Ask

All You Have To Do Is Ask

That's our advice for all you guys out there: All you have to do is ask. We were in the studio with Anna Bell, asking harmless questions about what she likes to do in her off time. We were expecting the usual stuff: skateboarding, going to the mall, sleepovers, etc. Instead she said she likes to masturbate three or four times a day. Well, we were pretty sure you guys would like to see that, so we asked her for a demonstration, and she was happy to oblige! She stripped off her t-shirt and booty shorts to reveal the cutest, firmest tits we've seen in quite some time. Her pink-lined, zebra print thong gave us a good view at her round booty. The entire time she was showing off for us she had the biggest grin on her face, and she was telling us exactly how you have to touch her pussy to get her to cum. At a time like this we're glad we ask the tough questions, aren't you?

Photos:1200x801
Number pics: 39
File size: 11 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Anna Bell

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/cc2d194a7af25

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Schoolgirl With A Secret

Schoolgirl With A Secret

Foxy isn't as innocent as she looks. Try as she might to be a good girl, Foxy just can't seem to stay out of trouble when it comes to boys. Or more specifically, men. Sure, she gets good grades and keeps herself occupied with extracurricular activities. But her beauty combined with her smarts and out-going personality make her a magnet for male attention. The boys her age lust after her, but so do her professors. Admittedly, she likes her professors more. "I've been involved with a couple of them, but it's a secret! They would get in trouble not only with the university but also with their wives!" How do you keep your trysts secret? "We mostly have sex in the classroom once the lesson is over and everyone is gone. Or I go to their office and they fuck me on their desk. It would be nice if they could come to my dorm, but there's too much of a chance that someone will see them." Would you ever consider going to school in the United States? "Yes! Definitely! I have actually been looking into exchange programs so I can visit for a semester. I am so interested in American men. I think they are cute, and they seem more fun and warm than some of the men in Russia. We can be very stern, you know. I like someone with a gentle touch who can make me laugh. I would love to fuck a foreigner!"

Number pics: 45
File size: 10 Mb
Actors: Foxy Di

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/61a24347bdce9

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
HER CUTE CUNNY CRAVES HONEY

HER CUTE CUNNY CRAVES HONEY

Like a lot of girls, Ariana Marie likes to lounge in her room after a long day of class. Her favorite thing about that is when her hung, older boyfriend sneaks into her room and fucks her brains out. "I've always liked older men. They have experience and fuck me so much better than the boys my age do." Her boyfriend Carlos knows this, and knows exactly what it takes to get this sweet, tender cutie off. He nibbles on her cum box, and plays with her clit until Ariana is begging for his dick. She lets out a long gasp of pleasure as Carlos stuffs his huge cock inside her tight cunt. Then, he fucks her missionary, reverse-cowgirl and doggy style before dropping a hot, creamy load of honey all over pretty Ariana's face.

Number pics: 72
File size: 47 Mb
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Ariana Marie

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/84835fb2def6f

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Good Time Girl

Good Time Girl

Welcome, Danielle. Tell us about yourself. "I'm a horny girl who just wants to have fun! I'm into guys and girls and my Hitachi Magic Wand. My favorite positions are doggie-style and being on my side. I've tried to count how many orgasms I've had in a row, but I lost count after seven! I'm an exhibitionist but more passive when it comes to sex. I like the guy to take control." Do you like your butt played with? "I really like anal licking and fingering, but I'm not sure about everything else yet. There was one time I had sex in a movie theater and that was the first time I had my butt fingered. It was almost empty except for maybe two or four other people, and we were in the back row. I got on top of him, and while I was riding him he gently slid a finger in my butt. I came almost instantly and had to bite my lip to not moan!"

Photos:3000x2002
Number pics: 40
File size: 40 Mb
Actors: Danielle

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f39925600ee9f

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Creamed Teen

Creamed Teen

What naughty things have you been up to, Katie? "Oh, I fucked my boyfriend while my parents were out running some errands. I had been waiting to do that for so long I could barely contain myself. It was great, and I think wanting it so bad made it even better." How come you waited so long to try it? "Well, me and him had fucked before, duh! But it was always in a car or somewhere uncomfortable where we had to be quiet or discreet. For once I just wanted to fuck comfortably inside a house. I knew my parents were going to be gone for a few hours one weekend, so we made plans to fuck at my parents' house on one of their expensive couches. So my parents left, and I called him to come over. After I hung up the phone I almost creamed my panties I was so excited. He got here, and we started fooling around right away in front of this big window that my neighbors can see into. It was so naughty and hot!" What was your favorite part? "It's hard to pick. The sex was really good. Better than usual. But if I had to pick the best thing about it, it would probably be when my boyfriend came on my face. His load was so big!"

Photos:1200x797
File size: 8 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Actors: Katie Lewis

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e47015c9bef37

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Backseat Banging

Backseat Banging

Hey, Molly. Is this your van? It's so cool! "Yes, it is my van. I worked so hard to save money so I could buy it! Now that I have a van I feel like I have so much more freedom than before. And not just 'cause I can go wherever I want, but because I can fuck just about whenever and wherever I want." Did you want to get a van because they have bigger backseats? Tell the truth! "Yeah, that was a big part of it. I knew I was probably going to be doing a lot of boning in the car since I can't do it at my parents' house. And it would be a pain to do it in a small car, especially because I'm really tall. This van was also one of the few cars in my price range, so that helped a lot, too. The previous owner even took $500 off the original price because I flashed him my tits. Apparently he's a fan of little ones! But anyway, it's not the coolest car, but all the space sure comes in handy, if you know what I mean." We think we know what you mean. But could you elaborate on that anyway? "Well, like I said, I knew I was going to be doing a lot of fucking in the car. Just last night I got fucked silly in my van. I parked at my special place where I know we won't be bothered, and we started making out and feeling up on each other until the windows were all fogged up. We took it to the backseat and started dry humping. Then my tits came out and so did his cock. While we were fucking I kept thinking it was a great thing that I have this van 'cause we definitely wouldn't have been able to get as wild in a smaller car. I had just enough room to bounce on his cock."

File size: 9 Mb
Actors: Molly Madison

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0c1495718fff3

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Classic Cunny

Classic Cunny

Say, we really like your bush, Dakota! "Thanks! I know a lot of girls these days get their pussies shaved or waxed, but I like to keep mine au naturale. Besides, the hairs are really soft so I think it's extra nice. Guys seem to like it." We wouldn't mind if you let us near it either! Have you fucked many guys? "Just a few. I came from a pretty conservative household and even went to an all-girls private school, and sex was kinda frowned upon by everyone around me. But, you know, when people repress that sort of thing, it sometimes makes girls like me even wilder than they would've been! I used to sneak out a lot to meet guys from the all-boys school to hang out and fool around. I remember the first time a boy put his hands up my skirt and in my panties. I was already soaked through them! That's when I realized how much I wanted someone to fuck my pussy ASAP! The rest, as they say, is history." Do you like it when guys play with your pussy before sex? "I love it! Feeling their hands fingering my clit gets me so turned on. I've only had one guy go down on me, but it was amazing. I hope guys see my pictures here and want to eat my pussy, too!"

File size: 12 Mb
Actors: Dakota R

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/3c5e0bc4fead0

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen April 2003

18eighteen April 2003

"I'm going away to college this fall and I want to make sure I know what I'm doing as far as sex is concerned when I start dating college boys, that's why I set this deadline to lose my virginity"

Photos:1015x1600
Number pics: 60
File size: 15 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Gina

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/5e1eca6867c8d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Blonde Bush

Blonde Bush

When all the other girls are shaving their twats, Chloe is proud to be natural! Chloe is comfortable in her own skin. She's proud of her tiny tits and wouldn't have them any other way. She also likes having a bush and not giving into the pressures of society to be totally shaved. "We shouldn't be ashamed to have pubic hair. It's natural. It's beautiful and sexy. And although I couldn't care less about what's popular, I think pubes are making a big comeback." What do you like the most about having a little bush? "That it just feels like it's me. It's a part of who I am. I'd feel naked without my blonde little bush. I also love how soft and fluffy it is. And apparently, so do the guys who I hook up with! They have no problem licking my fuzzy slit for a long time. They tell me how nice and soft it feels against their faces." Have you ever shaved yourself completely bald? "Yes, I was bald down there for a while. It's what most girls do so I thought it was what was expected of me. It was very soft but I hated the maintenance and how my pussy would feel itchy if the hair grew out. I can't say that I'll never do it again, because who knows? But for now I'm fully enjoying my pubes and how low maintenance they are. They make me feel womanly."

Number pics: 43
File size: 44 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Teen
Actors: Chloe Couture

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/52529edc3ec55

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Babyface February 2000

Babyface February 2000

This petite brunette can be quite a flirt, if she's trying to get your attention. She can't stand it when older guys treat her like a baby, because she's not. Just to prove how "grown up" she is, Pavlina decided to pose for these pictures. Her grandparents came from Russia, thus her name, and she wants to go back to explore her heritage, one day, when she finds someone special to go with her.

Number pics: 83
File size: 25 Mb
Tags: Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Pavlina

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/4ff581451bbfa

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
"Bang my booty!"

"Bang my booty!"

It's been a while since we've seen Luccia. But she's still very naughty! This little, lusty Latina is known for her love of cock, sexual stamina and fucking her professor (in the DVD F.U., available on page 9.) And now she's moved on to even bigger and better things! "I've finally started doing anal. I always knew I would love it, and I totally do. It's the craziest, most intense feeling ever!" Luccia may not have big tits, but she has plenty of ass to go around! "With a juicy ass like mine, it would be a shame if I didn't like anal." Wise words for such a young girl! But then again, Luccia has always been a sexy step ahead of her more innocent peers. "As soon as I turned 18 I started fucking all the time, and I learned a lot very fast." Different, but not better. In our follow up interview with Luccia, we asked her if she preferred getting fucked in her ass now that she was into anal. "It depends," she mused. "It's all about my mood. Sometimes I want it in my ass, and sometimes I want it in my pussy. They both feel really good, they're just different. And I'm lucky to be able to cum from both of them."

Number pics: 41
File size: 9 Mb
Tags: Amateur, Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Luccia Cardona

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/f27c870765936

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
From Crushing To Cumming

From Crushing To Cumming

The first hookup is the best. "I'd been crushing on this guy from my school all year long. I didn't have any classes with him, but his locker was right next to mine. I'd spent so many nights dreaming about what it would be like to taste him and feel him inside of me. No one had ever made me so horny. One day I decided to take action and I left him a note inside his locker. It said, 'Hey, I'm #246, your next-door neighbor. If you want to hang out give me a call.' He called me that night to come over! I knew something was going to happen. I was so excited I could practically taste his dick in my mouth already!" A little less conversation, a little more oral. "We made small talk, but it was obvious that both of us wanted to be doing other things with our mouths. I sat down next to him and we started tickling each other. Then we kissed and it was on. I couldn't wait any more. I put his hand down my pants so he could feel how wet I was. He said he wanted to taste it, so he went down on me. The feeling of his tongue sliding up and down my slit was incredible. I came quickly and then dove after his cock. It was so big I could barely fit it in my mouth." How did you guys end up fucking? "After I got him rock hard with my mouth, he pulled me back up to kiss me, and I started rubbing my pussy on his dick. I was soaking wet and my juices were getting all over the place. I kept trying to get him inside of me, but he wouldn't let me. He was teasing me, letting his dickhead go inside my pussy and then taking it out and rubbing it on my clit. It was driving me crazy, but I loved it. I was so slick and slippery. But eventually he thrust his dick all the way inside of me. That moment was so intense; I felt so filled up. I had to take it slow at first because it was so big and thick-just how I like it! Whenever he would reach the bottom he would pull his dick almost all the way out and then push it all the way back in again. I scratched up his back 'cause it felt so good." Have you ever been fucked like that before? "I don't know if it was the best sex I've ever had, but it was definitely in my top three. He was really good, and he definitely has potential to be my number one. His big dick and the way he fucked me were so good that it made me want to swallow his cum. I never do that! But getting fucked silly like that can make a girl go a little crazy. He had me bent over doggie-style and I had already cum like three times, and he told me that he was getting close. So I told him I wanted him to cum on my face and in my mouth. I think that made him cum even harder; his load was so big! It tasted good, too. Now I know what I've been missing all along."

Number pics: 44
File size: 28 Mb
Tags: Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Ebony, Teen, XXX
Actors: Minnie Crush

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/7e6a4d8e8b8e0

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen April 2006

18eighteen April 2006

What's this about you wanting to give boys "blowies," but they don't want them? "I waited so long to get grown-up, and now that I can have full-on sex and give blowies, boys avoid me and say I look too young or too much like their little sisters. I've even gone up to this boy at school once and whispered in his ear, 'You're so cute I wanna give you a blowie,' and he just started laughing and acting weird. I mean, what could possibly be so terrible about getting a blowie from me?" Ever thought about giving a BJ to an older guy? "No. I mean, if younger boys won't let me touch their cocks, why would older guys? I have fantasized about having sex with an older guy, but I figure they would want a whole lot more than a blowie. They'd probably be turned off by how little I know about sex and dump me after one date!" How do you get that big dildo to fit into your tight, little pussy? "Well, I close my eyes and think about doing it with a real guy. That always gets my cunny real juicy-wet. It's amazing how much a girl's slit has to stretch to take a cock-even a fake one. I love playing with my toy in front of my mom's full-length mirror so I can watch it go in and out. That really gets me off fast!"

Photos:1067x1600
Number pics: 80
File size: 18 Mb
Tags: Teen
Actors: Cara

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/afcad3b60908b

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Babyface March 2001

Babyface March 2001

My brother's friend, Pete, is a hockey player. Yesterday he got thrown out of the game for fighting and they both came home early. Pete said he needed a shower, so I let him use the one by my room upstairs. When he came out, he caught me going through his hockey stuff...checking to see what size cup he wore !

Photos:1200x833
Number pics: 76
File size: 23 Mb
Tags: Cumshot, Latina, Redhead, Teen, XXX
Actors: Ginger

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/dab59a16530e6

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen May 2004

18eighteen May 2004

That guy must be out of his mind! Why did he dump you? "I guess he got pissed 'cause he's one of these guys who thinks that he's gotta make all the moves, and I was getting tired of waiting for him to do it. So when I said to him that I was horny and I wanted him to be my first guy to have sex with, instead of being all happy and turned on, he got all mad and said he was breaking up with me. I couldn't believe it!" Have you found another guy? "No, not yet, so I'm just playing with my toy until I do. And when I do, I'm gonna tell him right away that I'm not shy, and I hope he won't mind me askin' him to have full sex, either!"

Photos:1200x796
Number pics: 64
File size: 17 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Actors: Kelly

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/22c79a7024c17

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
18eighteen November 2007

18eighteen November 2007

What is your dirtiest sexual fantasy, Khris? "I like to fantasize that I'm a dancer on stage somewhere. You know, like a stripper and stuff. And then some really hot guy wants me to give him a sexy lap dance, so I take him to a dark corner and grind all over him. That's what I usually think about when I'm touching myself at night. It makes me cum really fast." Have you ever given a naughty lap dance? Come on! You can tell us. "Not yet, but I practice in front of the mirror all the time! Sometimes my best friend sleeps over and I practice with her, too. We turn on the music really loud and take turns stripping and shaking our asses. I'm not a lezzie or anything, but it makes my pussy throb and get wet when she tells me I look good and she tells me that she wants me to rub my pussy all over her." Have you guys done more than just dance? "Once while I was grinding on her, she licked my titties and pinched my nipples. I got so turned on that I couldn't stop humping and rubbing on her until I came. I think she came, too. It was hot!"

Number pics: 70
File size: 17 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Khris

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e0d650995078d

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Flirty Fanny

Flirty Fanny

Fanny has two meanings. The word fanny means butt in the US and pussy in the UK. In both cases Ariana is still a flirty fanny because she'll seduce you with her cunny and her ass! In this photoset, we see the mouth-watering combo of both her fannies on display and feel the pull of her sexuality. What's up, Ariana? Tell us some hot sex stuff! "I've been boning this new guy and we've been having the hottest sex ever. It's one of those things where we're really in sync. Just the other day I had three orgasms in 10 minutes. By the last one there were words and sounds coming out of my mouth that I was not even aware of, and then I started giggling hysterically. It was because I had such an endorphin rush from having sex. So the laughing part was pretty much involuntary and came from somewhere deep and primitive inside of me."

File size: 47 Mb
Actors: Ariana

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/8d0b52038d6fa

EzzzBOX

Forum Lord
Staying Tight

Staying Tight

Abby finally popped her anal cherry! When we last saw Abby in the July '14 issue she told us she was very interested in anal but broke up with her boyfriend before she could try it. As we assumed, she found someone new to plumb the depths of her asshole. "Yes, I finally did anal, and like I guessed, I loved it! The trick is really to start off slow and gentle until you're comfortable." Tell us more about your first anal sex experience! "The guy and I were making out, and I was just super horny and wet. We started having sex, which felt amazing. I know it sounds funny, but I really just started craving a dick in my ass. I knew it was time, so I told him to stick it in my butt. He eased it in nice and slow, and it was love at first thrust!" Did the guy cum in your asshole? Please tell us he did! "No, he didn't, but now I totally want to try that! I think he was so used to pulling out and spraying my body or face that he just naturally did that when we did anal. He pulled out and came all over my ass. It was a huge load, too! But I would love to feel him shoot a load that big in my asshole. And it's not like I'd have to be worried about getting preggers or anything. I really like it when guys cum in my pussy, so I can imagine it's so much better in your ass. It feels so good when you can feel that cum blasting all over your insides. And I like how hot and dirty an anal creampie sounds!"

Number pics: 45
File size: 12 Mb
Actors: Abby Paradise

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/0f985edc494be

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!