• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Macy and Raquel - Macy Acquires a New Chastity Stray

Macy and Raquel - Macy Acquires a New Chastity Stray

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy and Raquel - Macy Acquires a New Chastity Stray (1080 HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:57, 15934 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy and Raquel - Macy Acquires a New Chastity Stray (1080 HD)

1080 HD Macy is hanging around Raquel’s office waiting for Raquel to take her lunchbreak. Raquel has one more beta to see before she can take her break. The beta comes into Raquel’s office for his appointment. He wants to be remeasured. He thinks that the Department of Beta Control made a mistake last time. Raquel is skeptical, but she agrees to remeasure the beta. She takes a caliper and measures the testicles. Very nice and swollen! Raquel orders the beta to remove its chastity cage. The beta now has five minutes to develop an erection so that he can be remeasured. If his dick truly is big enough, then he will no longer have to be labeled “beta” and can enjoy the full privileges of an Alpha. Macy is intrigued by the beta. She discovers that he is a stray without a Keyholder. The beta is remeasured, and of course, is determined to be too small to be considered Alpha. Macy takes a liking to the little stay beta and decides that she wants to keep him. The beta agrees to become Macy’s slave. Macy and Raquel start the paperwork to make the beta Macy’s property officially. They go over the terms of his agreement. Raquel tells Macy that she has another stray beta coming in after lunch. She wouldn’t be surprised if Macy wants to stay to meet him and take that one, too, the greedy girl. (10:58 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper, Female domination, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Female Supremacy, Financial Domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE , TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE SUPREMACY , BRAT GIRLS , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: macy cartel , raquel roper

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Milking CBT at the Ranch - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-17 - Milking CBT at the Ranch - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James - cd_s419_hj_cbt
Size: 567.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:31, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Failed Milking Gets CBT

Disappointed with no the filth production from their slave, Mistress Kendra and Goddess Jessica want to pulverize his slut sacks since they are so worthless. They grab and twist his slut sacks and beat them with their crops. Maybe their pathetic slave will remember this and try harder to produce next time the Goddesses want to milk him

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALL ABUSE , BDSM , FEMDOM
Keywords: kenra james , jessica rain

Download:

Last edited:
Owning his Bitch Ass - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-19 - Owning his Bitch Ass - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James - 1_11_14 strapon
Size: 227.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 4200 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Kendra James and Jessica Raynes are absolute sadists. They love robbing males of their manhood. They bend two of male bitches over and emasculate them one inch at a time. The ladies pump the sluts full of thick black cock. Kendra and Jessica are simply glowing as the fuck their slut's man pussies. When the ladies have had their fun the put the boys on their knees and demand that they lick the cocks clean.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: strapon , strap on , strap-on , female domination , femdom , pegging , bdsm , kendra james , jessica raynes , cock sucking , strap-on sucking

Download:

Last edited:
His Pain is Her Pleasure - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-20 - His Pain is Her Pleasure - Goddess Brianna - cd_s418_face_smacking_whipping
Size: 481.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kimylee are sadistic women. They drag a stable slave out of his cage and begin smacking him in the face. Kimylee puts him in a head lock as Brianna wails on his face, turning it bright red. Then they suspend the bitch by his wrists and whip the bitch's back with a single tail. The ladies delight in tormenting this male bitch.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: corporal , whipping , face slapping , female domination , femdom , clubdom , brianna , goddess brianna , f

Download:

Last edited:
Slave for Her Pleasure 1

Slave for Her Pleasure 1

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-04 - Slave for Her Pleasure 1 - Ariel - lmf-slaveforpleasure-p1
Format: wmv
Size: 50.36 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:04:26, 1387 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Slave for Her Pleasure 1

The very sexy Ariel Black really shines in this video clip. She starts off making slave lick the bottoms of her high heels and clean them thoroughly. His humiliation excites her and she starts to play with herself as he worships her. then he removes her heels and must sniff, kiss and lick her stinky feet. All this in preparation for some exciting cock and ball torment and ass worship in part 2 & 3 which can be found on Lick-My-Ass.net

Category: DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship bare feet barefeet barefoot sole licking sole smothering foot gagging foot face slapping face standing facestanding trampling stomping boot worship high heels high heel worship foot sniffing stinky feet smelly feet cock trampling ball busting toe sucking toe licking dirty feet lick-my-feet.net mistress domination dominatrix submission foot slave femdom kicking femdomme humiliation crush shoes college girl ariel black footslave

Download:

Slave for Her Pleasure 2

Slave for Her Pleasure 2

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-05 - Slave for Her Pleasure 2 - Ariel - lma-slaveforpleasure-p2
Size: 107.04 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:09:19, 1405 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Description:
Slave for Her Pleasure 2

This is a really unique video series. Goddess Ariel loves having Her Ass worshipped but She also wants to have some 'play' with Her slave before he is allowed the privilege of worshipping Her beautiful Ass. What games does She have in mind? Clothespins on his cock and balls, plus pulling and slapping. She decides he must suffer for Her before he gets to place his tongue in Her sweet Asshole. You will love this video.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue ariel black point of view licks cbt cock and ball torture cock slapping ball busting ballbusting

Download:

Last edited:
Slave for Her Pleasure 3

Slave for Her Pleasure 3

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-06 - Slave for Her Pleasure 3 - Ariel - lma-slaveforpleasure-p3
Size: 79.49 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:06:55, 1405 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Description:
Slave for Her Pleasure 3

As the action gets more intense, Mistress Ariel takes the time to have a little more fun before seetling Her ass onto slave's face. She slowly removes the clothespins from his cock and balls as he moans in pain. This really makes Her aroused as Her sadistic streak gets into gear and She can't help but mount his face again for some really intense forward and reverse facesitting. She makes him lick Her holes deeply as She bounces and grinds and smothers. She ends up with a genuine screaming orgasm you will love to watch!! This clip is HOT! Don't miss out!

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue ariel black point of view licks cbt cock and ball torture cock slapping ball busting ballbusting

Download:

Last edited:
Marley's Chastity Victim - Marley Brinx

General:
Name: FE - 2016-01-03 - Marley's Chastity Victim - Marley Brinx
Size: 570.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 7910 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Marley has a special surprise in store for you and your misbehaving slave cock. From now on every time you get a boner these sharp steel spikes will puncture your cock for my enjoyment. Your balls are going to swell up and turn a dark shade of purple once your dick is locked up and under my complete control. Don't worry as I am a kind Mistress and will let you cum one last big load for me while you stare at my perfect ass. Now pull down those pants and start jerking what little manhood you have left as time is running out before your fate is sealed forever. xxo - Mistress Marley Brinx

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , JOI
Keywords: marley brinx

Download:

Last edited:
Your Nuts are BUSTED - Adriana Chechik

General:
Name: FE - 2016-01-04 - Your Nuts are BUSTED - Adriana Chechik
Size: 796.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:02, 8218 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

Adriana Chechik has fun with busting her slaves testes, she gets more and more aggressive with every kick. She enjoys hearing her leather heels smack against his bare nuts. The harder she kicks the bigger the smile is across her face. Adriana enjoys destroying his precious manhood.

Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: adriana chechik

Download:

Last edited:
Taste of Slavery - Anna Deville

General:
Name: FE - 2016-01-05 - Taste of Slavery - Anna Deville
Size: 695.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 7712 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

Mistress Anna has her slave trained to always be ready and begging to properly worship her boots when she returns. She orders him to lick every last inch of her entire boot clean as she won't be pleased until she can see her reflection from a job well done. A good slave loves his place as a groveling boot bitch whose only pleasure in life is swallowing the dirt and filth from his Mistress's boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: anna deville

Download:

Last edited:
You Love Pantyhose

You Love Pantyhose

General:
Name: MT - 2011-03-09 - You Love Pantyhose
Size: 325.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:00, 4862 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
You Love Pantyhose

Pantyhose on pantyhose. A nylon fetishists dream. Pantyhose encased ass, legs and feet. A sexy pantyhose footjob/handjob combo.

Category: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , HANDJOBS , FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , ASS WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Mum's Little Hand Humper

Mum's Little Hand Humper

General:
Name: MT - 2011-03-12 - Mum's Little Hand Humper
Size: 266.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:50, 4145 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mum's Little Hand Humper

This is a very special clip. I realize my devoted Step-Mama's Boy's will buy any of my vids catering to their fetish but obviously some are better than others for certain reasons. THIS ONE is especially erotic & mesmerizing. It's more of a 'loving' M0mmy theme with similarities to "Mum's Ejaculation Test' with great up views of Mum's asshole, which you are instructed to sniff and lick while you jerk yourself off. I lovingly but sternly guide you to your climax before the babysitter arrives so you won't embarrass me with a stiffy in front of her. I watched this video several times myself (I love it that much) and I know you'll enjoy it over and over again too. xo M0mmy T

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , ASS WORSHIP , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , ASS LICKING , ASSHOLE FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Mum Plays Doctor

Mum Plays Doctor

General:
Name: MT - 2011-03-18 - Mum Plays Doctor
Size: 247.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mum Plays Doctor

Today is the day you go for your medical check up with that pretty lady doctor. Last time you had an embarrassing experience, didn't you? You got a stiffy in front of her and she kind of laughed at you. Mum will help ensure that doesn't happen again. I'll milk you so you're not as horny...and in the spirit of the day, I'll even wear LATEX MEDICAL GLOVES.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: MILF , MEDICAL CLINIC , LATEX , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , GLOVE FETISH

Download:

Last edited:
Kathryn Kick Busting His Balls Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-01-26 - Kathryn Kick Busting His Balls Full
Size: 159.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:29, 1703 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Kathryn has picked up some boxing gloves to try on her newest ball boxing buddy. Kathryn won't let him hit her, but she does not tell him that her goal is really to hit him as many times in the balls as she can. His unprotected groin can take a lot of abuse but he is not expecting her to keep hitting him there. She will punch at him normally, then kick or punch low. Her kicks begin to wear on him and she tells him "you need to grow some steel balls!" His ability to block his groin from her kicks and punches gets a better during the clip but Kathryn steps up her efforts as well and her kicks become lightning fast. They slip right under his guard and his balls take direct hits. Finally the blows become too much and he needs some serious rest. Kathryn asks him "are your balls as blue as your shorts now?" (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Lydia the Schoolgirl Tries to Pop His Balls Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-02-02 - Lydia the Schoolgirl Tries to Pop His Balls Full
Size: 110.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:26, 1758 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:

Have you ever wanted a sexy schoolgirl to bust your balls? If you have, then you need to get busted by Lydia the Schoolgirl! She has her victim kneeling in front of her as she sits in a chair. She rams her sexy platform schoolgirl shoes into his crotch. Left. Smack! Right. Smack! Both of them Smack! Lydia looks serious and sexy during this entire clip. It is as though she is studying each kick and his reaction. Her kicks are extremely hard and lighting fast. Mocking him as her foot smacks his groin. Nuts!he yells out in pain. The more he complains and the more she mocks at him and the harder she pounds his balls. After all her stomping and crushing she makes him stand up. Then she finishes him off with a super hard front kick that will make you cry out in pain by just seeing it. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Kathryn Busts the Blue Balls

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-02-09 - Kathryn Busts the Blue Balls
Size: 25.27 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:02:09, 1554 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:

Kathryn is wearing her workout outfit and our famous red boxing gloves. Kathryn has already made fun of her partner because he will have blue balls when he is finished, and this final round will guarantee it. This final footage from the original Kathryn Boxing Clip was excluded because we thought it deserved its own recognition. It this final round, Kathryn is ready to finish off her partner with a devastating groin attack. She makes a few extremely hard hitting attempts, but they are blocked. Then she lands a few massive hits that we get to watch in slow motion. Next time Kathryn's partner will need a cup for sure! This is great ballbusting action in a small package! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Smokin in 3D

Smokin in 3D

General:
Name: AMG - 0750 - Smokin in 3D
Size: 65.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:59, 1165 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Description:
Smokin in 3D

***THIS CLIP IS SHOT IN 3D AND ONLY APPEARS BLURRY IN THE PREVIEW PICTURE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO WEAR THE RED/CYAN 3D GLASSES TO VIEW IT CLEARLY IN 3D - READ BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR DETAILS ABOUT GETTING THE GLASSES FREE OR FOR LOW COST - ALSO THIS CLIP WILL NOT APPEAR ON ANY MEMBERSHIP SITES, SO ONLY PLACE TO SEE IT IS HERE ON C4S***
"A slave recently sent Me a 3D camera and I thought it would be PERFECT for a POV human ashtray clip! So all you losers at home can feel like I am coming right through the screen and ashing right in YOUR mouth at home! LOL! I tell you how pathetic you are and just what I think of you right to your face and then end the clip by commanding you to stick out your tongue so i can stub & grind My cigarette butt out on it! HAHA!" :) -Queen Kasey
EDITING sLAVE'S NOTE: This clip really looks like Queen Kasey is ashing directly into your mouth. And you do NOT need a special 3D monitor or TV to view it. All you need is a cheap pair of paper red/cyan-colored 3D glasses like you get at the theater for 3D movies and you can watch this clip in 3D. The first 10 U.S. customers to order this clip and send their email receipt to will get a free pair of glasses sent to them. Or you can get them at your local movie theater or order them for less than $5 on Amazon. (Just search for "red cyan 3D glasses" - any pair will work)

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING , 3D , HUMAN ASHTRAY , POV

Download:

Soccer Mean Girls Style

Soccer Mean Girls Style

General:
Name: AMG - 0751 - Soccer Mean Girls Style (1080HD)
Size: 1.88 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:19, 20000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Soccer Mean Girls Style (1080HD)

Princess Amber and I decided we wanted to get outside and get active. We also thought it would be a lot of fun to bring 3 of our slaves out to play with us.
Well what better way to get active and include our slaves then soccer?!?! Soccer has been my favorite sport since I was a little Goddess girl. (Let's be real for a second, you know I was born to be a Goddess and I had little boys doing whatever I wanted, even when I was just a young little girl. LOL! Nothing was different back then, I always treated them horrible. Hahaha)
Princess Amber and I picked out sexy soccer outfits with matching thigh high socks, because we always have to look hot.
We pulled the slaves out to the garage by each of its leash and collar. We had a blast trying to nail them in the balls with our soccer ball, over and over and over again. Lol!!!
I used to be a phenomenal soccer player but I was definitely a little rusty. Princess Amber never played soccer before and she had beginners luck. We had so much fun!!! We also took full advantage of having our slaves cuffed and blindfolded, we got in a bunch of hard testicle kicks too, We couldn't resist.
Anyways we had so much fun playing soccer with our slaves that we decided tomorrow we are going to try baseball!!! Can't wait!

Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: CBT , BALL ABUSE , SNEAKER FETISH , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess amber , mean girls , soccer , ball torture , ball kicking , blindfolded , handcuffs , playing with slaves , slaves , slave owners , soccer balls , thigh high socks , running shoes , goddesses

Download:

Last edited:
Spikey Heels vs Balls

Spikey Heels vs Balls

General:
Name: AMG - 0752 - Spikey Heels vs Balls (1080HD)
Size: 2.06 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:38, 13962 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 257 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Spikey Heels vs Balls (1080HD)

Finally, today is the day!
I've been waiting over 2 months to destroy this specific slave's balls with these red spiked heels. I held out this long just so I could have the opportunity to ball bust with Mistress Tiffany. You see not only do I love ball busting but it is also Miss Tiffany's favorite thing to do. It's so exhilarating. You could have the crappiest day and be in the worst mood and then just kick all your stress away. And not to mention it is pure torture for the poor slave on our heel's end.
As you know Mistress Tiffany is an honorary guest. Invited over to the Mean Girl Manor and let me tell you she is mean! I love working with Miss Tiffany. Her and I really do make an amazing and brutal team.
I won't go into detail about the end result of this pathetic loser's testicles but it was bad...red stuff bad..lol!

-Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HIGH HEELS , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , CBT , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: goddess platinum , mistress tiffany , ball kicks , obey , live to serve , on your knees , ignored , submit , humiliation , red stuff , ball abuse , purple balls , stupid , celebrity , femdom

Download:

Last edited:
Macy and Raquel - Macy takes her slave to Beta Exploitation Specialist

Macy and Raquel - Macy takes her slave to Beta Exploitation Specialist

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy and Raquel - Macy takes her slave to Beta Exploitation Specialist (1080 HD)
Size: 956.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:50, 13 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy and Raquel - Macy takes her slave to Beta Exploitation Specialist (1080 HD)

1080 HD Macy brings her slave to the Edging Salon. She's come to Raquel to seek council. Macy's slave's been drying up. He's stopped spoiling her like he used to. Raquel is a Beta Exploitation Specialist and quite credentialed. She gives Macy's beta the once over. Then, she coveys to Macy the list of services the Edging Salon offers. Each service is designed to aid Female Dominants in getting the most out of their betas. Macy's beta is already in chastity and invested into his life of servitude deeply, but Raquel knows that Macy can be getting more out of the beta and makes a few suggestions. Raquel suggests they raise the interest rates on the beta's five-year debt contract. They also will liquidate his assets and send him to live in the beta barracks that house fifty males each. If the male doesn't make significant improvements within the first few weeks, Raquel suggests gelding it. (7:51 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper, Female Domination, Chastity, Financial Domination, Gelding, Mental Domination, CFNM

Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE , CFNM , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: macy cartel , raquel roper

Download:

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!