• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Edge it for Your Goddesses - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-13 - Edge it for Your Goddesses - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James - 1_11_14povcd
Format: mp4
Size: 178.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:48, 4200 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Kendra James and Mistress Jessica Rayne demands that you get your slut stick rock hard for them. They want to watch as you stroke it at their feet. They encourage you to get close and then stop. Oh, maybe next time, close and stop. They enjoy your eagerness to spill your male filth. Will they lose interest or will they allow it?

Category: FEMDOM POV

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Cum on Her Boots, Slut - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-15 - Cum on Her Boots, Slut - Jessica Rayne, Kendra James - jessicaraynkendracdbootlick
Size: 238.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 4200 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Kendra James and Jessica Raynes own their slut with their boots. They demand the slut worship their shiny black boots and suck their heels until they are perfectly clean. The boot slut is informed that from now on the only release he will have is when at their boots. Kendra demands that the slut spill his male filth on her boots and then lick every drop up!

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM

Download:

Last edited:
Pounding the Man Pussy - Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-16 - Pounding the Man Pussy - Jamie Valentine - s420_jamie_valentine_harley_dean_ass_pounding
Size: 460.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Jamie Valentine is the mood for slave ass. She puts her slave on his knees and locks him into a spreader bar. Then she pile drives his man pussy with her thick, black cock. Jamie loves pounding his bitch ass. Then she bends him over the sofa and feeds him even more dick.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BDSM
Keywords: clubdom , club , jaime valentine , strapon , strap on , pegging , humiliation , bdsm , slave , mistress , black dildo , cock

Download:

Last edited:
Slave for Her Pleasure POV - Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-03 - Slave for Her Pleasure POV - Ariel - lma-slaveforpleasurepov-p1
Format: wmv
Size: 16.49 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:01:26, 1401 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Imagine being under Her Ass and enjoying the view. That's what you get with this great clip. You feel like you're right there licking Her ass in this point of view clip. Ariel has the curves and attitude to drive any man wild. HOT!

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue ariel black point of view licks

Download:

Smell MY Ass 3 - Kitty Kane

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-03 - Smell MY Ass 3 - Kitty Kane - lma-kksmellmyass-p3
Size: 198.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 2489 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

The action continues as things heat up and Mistress sits on slave's face in every position imagineable. The whole time he is forced to lick Her ass and struggle beneath Her sexy fleshy cheeks. She smacks his cock with full force over and over. Don't miss this series.

Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning kitty kane

Download:

Last edited:
Piggy Licks Ass 1

Piggy Licks Ass 1

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-12-04 - Piggy Licks Ass 1 - Fire - lma-piggylicksass-p1
Size: 268.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 2507 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Piggy Licks Ass 1

All you Ass licking humiliation lovers will CUM buckets from this clip. Mistress Fire drags piggy in from the barn and forces him to lick Her sweaty Asshole. She humiliiates piggy in the worst way and forces piggy to grunt and squeal while he services Her Ass with his disgusting slave tongue.

Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue mistress fire piggy licks

Download:

Last edited:
Cum Controlled Sex Slave - Rachel Rox

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-31 - Cum Controlled Sex Slave - Rachel Rox
Size: 823.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:07, 7846 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Goddess Rachel Roxx has her slave tightly bound with only his hard cock exposed to her touch. She enjoys toying with her pet.. rubbing her tits and pussy against his hard member. She slides her bare pussy against the shaft of his cock letting him feel how warm and wet her slit is. "Wouldn't you like to be inside me?" As horny as she is, she enjoys teasing and denying him more. She takes his cock in-between her big luscious tits and strokes him harder. Keeping her slave on the brink of orgasm is her main goal, keeping the sexual tension intense and frustrating. She takes tease *& denial to new heights. She finally takes the cum from him allowing him to cum right on her tits only to order him to lick them clean after.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS
Keywords: rachel roxxx

Download:

Last edited:
Female Led Relationship - Makayla Cox

General:
Name: FE - 2016-01-02 - Female Led Relationship - Makayla Cox
Size: 103.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:49, 1331 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Miss Makayla is an experienced and highly sexual MILF who keeps her boy-toy on a very short leash. She lives and breaths a true female led relationship where she is always in control and the boy's cock is always locked and denied. Her boy is trained to never think about his own selfish desires and only about how he can better serve his Mistress. His only reward is being allowed to lick his Mistress to orgasm any time or any place she pleases..

Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP , ORAL SERVITUDE , CHASTITY , MILF
Keywords: makayla cox

Download:

Last edited:
Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-23 - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 4
Size: 642.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:29, 3980 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

UNIQUE STRAP-ON SCENE! This hot scene was only filmed by me so you won't find it in the first round of footage from the 5th Goddess Party. It's an action-packed strap-on scene with Bijou and Ariel. Lots of ass play and deep throat strap-on sucking. The ladies look incredibly sexy and the chemistry between them and the slave was excellent. Everyone had a lot of fun.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: ANAL , GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , TEASE & DENIAL

Download:

Last edited:
Cum On Command

Cum On Command

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-25 - Cum On Command
Size: 162.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 4026 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Cum On Command

This is a very sensual, seductive vid. My voice is as smooth as velvet. I calmly control you, toy with you and fuck with your head. The view from down there is breath taking, isn't it? Seeing the bottoms of my perfect feet at the same time as my gorgeous legs and full, juicy, womanly ass...and my sweet little pink pussy....

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , GODDESS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , PUSSY EATING , FOOT WORSHIP

Download:

Last edited:
Blackmailed By Big Sister

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-27 - Blackmailed By Big Sister
Size: 375.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:32, 3990 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Blackmailed By Big Step-Sister

FAMILY FANTASIES + BRAT GIRLS + JEANS FETISH + BLACKMAIL + MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION. Your mean but super hot big step-sister has it in for you. She's going to blackmail you, make you jerk off in front of her and basically ruin your life.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , JEANS FETISH , DIRTY TALK

Download:

Last edited:
Officer Lydia Busts the Pervert for the Second Time Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-01-12 - Officer Lydia Busts the Pervert for the Second Time Full Clip
Size: 77.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:34, 1051 Kbps, 720x480, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Officer Lydia's little man pervert has been caught again! We know that Officer Lydia was not kind to him last time, so this time we know he will not get off unscathed. She has him restrained in cuffs and this means it will be very hard for him to protect his vulnerable balls. Officer Lydia begins by nailing him super hard in his groin. This softens up his already tender areas. It is no help to him that she looks extremely hot in her uniform. She grabs onto his balls and asks him to repeat what he was told before. Unsatisfied with his answers, she makes him take off his clothes so she can humiliate him and further bruise his manhood in more ways than he can imagine. Her kicking is extremely hard and the testicle crushing stomps she delivers are so intense that you can hear things crushing underneath he boots. Officer Lydia threatens that they will have to take and semen samples from him this time. She may be able to get both at the same time if she turns his testicles into a pulp! Busted and humiliated he is left to worry about what Officer Lydia will do to him next. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Last edited:
Kathryn Tries Some Pumps on His Bare Balls Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-01-17 - Kathryn Tries Some Pumps on His Bare Balls Full
Size: 142.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:27, 1829 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:

Kathryn is looking cute in her jeans skirt and dark nylons. She has four new pairs of shoes that she wants to try out on her friends nude balls. She is going to try some black Mary Jane pumps with pointy heels, some retro chunky heeled white and black pumps, sexy pointy pink pumps, and pointy black pumps. She starts out with the shoes that have the rounded toes first. That means that the Mary Jane's and the Retro pair go first. The shiny black Mary Jane's go first and they look super sexy on her little feet. The retro pair goes next and she lands some very hard kicks with these patent leather shoes from the 60's. Her kicks land hard with a thud against his swollen ball bag. She clearly likes both of these pairs of shoes and is kicking his precious ball sack very hard. Next come the pointy pairs with the pink ones first. They look very sexy on her feet with the dark nylons. It is a great contrast. They also cause a great deal of discomfort as she nails his testicles with the pointy shoes. Her final pair are the black pointy pumps. She uses the pointy toes on these to nail his balls super hard. He cannot stand by the end of the clip so Kathryn reaches down to check his battered manhood. After a quick check-up and a rough squeeze she determines that he will need some recovery time. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Last edited:
Officer Lydia Busts the Pervert for the Third Time Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-01-20 - Officer Lydia Busts the Pervert for the Third Time Full
Size: 100.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:35, 1257 Kbps, 720x480, N/A

Description:

Officer Lydia is about to finish off this little pervert once and for all. After all, this may be his last visit with her, so she needs to take advantage of it. She has been sent in to collect evidence from this nasty boy. Of course she will be doing this in her own special way. First she makes him take off his clothes. Then she rams her boot into his balls to wake them up a bit. After he is reeling in pain she tells him it is time to give her the sample. To make it interesting for her she is going to be pounding on his nut sack with her boots the entire time! Officer Lydia tells him "This may be your last time. You better give me a good sample!" As he kneels before her, she looks extremely sexy and dominate in her uniform. Even so, it is hard to cum on command. Just imagine if it were you being busted, dominated, ridiculed, and forced to cum in a specimen cup, all at the same time. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Last edited:
SLAVECAM-The Return Of Sockboy

SLAVECAM-The Return Of Sockboy

General:
Name: AMG - 0747 - SLAVECAM-The Return Of Sockboy (1080p HD)
Size: 99.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:36, 843 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-6B, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
SLAVECAM-The Return Of Sockboy (1080p HD)

THIS IS THE HELMET CAMERA VERSION
This gives you a slave-POV of the our personal sock-slave that comes to visit us and kneels before Us and PAYS just to hump Our socks! LOL. Do YOU want to know what it feels like to come to Mean Girl Manor and beg-n-pay to cum in Our socks while we mock and laugh at you- but you can't afford it or are just too “scared”?? Then buy this clip.

-FEATURING: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SOCKJOBS , SOCKS , FOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Last edited:
Smashing Pumpkins

Smashing Pumpkins

General:
Name: AMG - 0748 - Smashing Pumpkins (1080HD)
Size: 1.32 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:05, 15342 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 257 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Smashing Pumpkins (1080HD)

Goddess Platinum and I were getting ready in our costumes for some Halloween fun. We were almost ready when Goddess Platinum told me she had a surprise for me. She led me out to the dungeon room and to my surprise when we walked in there was a pathetic, fat slave strapped into our ball torture chair. Not only that, but a giant pumpkin shoved onto its head! Hahahahaha....funniest crud I've ever seen.
I was so excited to destroy this freaks balls. And it's so much more fun because the freak can't even see what's going on. With it being so restrained it LITERALLY can't move. Lol...it's balls are ours!
I've never had the amazing opportunity of trying out this ball destroying chair, so this was a first for me. The first stomp on the drum pedal was so awesome...watching the "ball hammer" slam down onto this pathetic losers gross balls so hard. It made such an incredible THUD sound. Watching this loser break into tears immediately....I'm sure I broke it's balls right there.....buuuuuuut....we both kept going :)
We took turns slamming our perfect feet onto the drumming pedal...over and over. Listening to the slave in excruciating pain the ENTIRE time was HILARIOUS! Goddess Platinum and I decided that we would leave this freak strapped in this chair and destroy its balls while trick or treaters came, so they could hear his screams and painful cries and think it's just halloween scares!
If they only knew.....hahahahaha
I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite CBT machine....Happy Halloween!

-Princess Mia

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT , BRAT GIRLS , BALL ABUSE , HANDCUFFS
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess mia , ball kicks , abused , pumpkin , mean girls , ball abue , costume , boss goddess , hot blonde , obey , c4shalloween19 , torture , submissive , restrained

Download:

Last edited:
Smash-Nuts Selena

Smash-Nuts Selena

General:
Name: AMG - 0749 - Smash-Nuts Selena
Size: 84.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:58, 1118 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Smash-Nuts Selena

Princess Selena is being shown by Princess Salma how she can simply haul-off and kick a slave in the nuts as HARD as she wants whenever she feels like it! But neither of the Princesses are comfortable being around naked male slaves- even if they are busting their balls. So they simply do the "Crocodile Dundee" test to make sure it isn't wearing a cup (it most definitely is NOT!) and then they go to TOWN on its nuts and laugh their asses off the entire time! (With Princess Selena doing most of the kicking, since it is her first time doing it. But Princess Salma gets some REALLY good "demo" kicks in too in order to put on a good show for her friend!!)
What a GREAT video! Easily a Top-50 clip. And SOOO much fun! (Well, maybe not for the slave but...lol. Who cares??) CHECK OUT THE FREE PREVIEW TO SEE A SAMPLE OF THE KICKS!)

-QK

Category: LATINA
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , BRAT GIRLS , LATINA , BALLET FLATS , CBT
Keywords: female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 5

Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 5

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 5 (1080 HD)
Size: 914.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:54, 10356 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 5 (1080 HD)

1080 HD The cow is very tired. He has been on the milking bench for hours and hours. He doesn't think he can take anymore. The girls encourage him to keep going by shocking him with electricity. Kat enjoys riding the cow's face. She reaches her climax while the cow remains on edge. The cow again begs the teasers to stop. They draw him back in with their wiles and encourage him to do more. The girls begin the end of shift protocols. The cow begs to be allowed to have an orgasm before being locked back into chastity. The girls do not allow him an orgasm. They make him edge one more time. Then, they run the erection removal protocol. The teasers wait with the chastity ready for the cow's erection to be removed. The electric shocks become increasingly stronger as the erection dwindles. Once the erection is negligible the cow is locked into chastity and sent into the holding area. (11:55 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Edging, Spandex, Shiny

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , SHINY CLOTHING , FACE SITTING , EDGING GAMES , SPANDEX
Keywords: milking machine , kat soles , macy cartel

Download:

Last edited:
Princess Riley's Slave Cock - Riley Reid

General:
Name: FE - 2016-01-01 - Princess Riley's Slave Cock - Riley Reid
Size: 457.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:08, 4021 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Description:

Princess Riley's slave as been tied up and locked in chastity with his cock pulsing and waiting patiently for his Mistress to use him. With a cock strapped to his face, she warms up her pussy teasing her slave until he is rock hard dripping with pre-cum. Princess Riley takes full advantage of her slave in bondage riding is dick until she cums without letting his blue balls any type of release. She can't help herself wanting one more orgasm and pulls out a special treat to squirt her goddess juices all over his slave cock leaving him tied up and soaking in her mess.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: riley reid

Download:

Last edited:
Macy and Raquel - Entertain themselves by Humiliating beta while Bo...

Macy and Raquel - Entertain themselves by Humiliating beta while Boyfriends watch Sports

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy and Raquel - Entertain themselves by Humiliating beta while Boyfriends watch Sports (1080 HD)
Size: 2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:39, 15927 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy and Raquel - Entertain themselves by Humiliating beta while Boyfriends watch Sports (1080 HD)

1080 HD Macy and Raquel are bored because their boyfriends are busy watching sports and not paying any attention to them. They half-heartedly train their chastity beta to suck a dildo for at least some entertainment. The girls girl-talk while directing the beta to suck the cock. Occasionally they glance over and correct the beta’s form. His humiliation is at least good for a laugh or two. Macy brings up a study she read that found that Alpha cum can help a beta’s penis grow. She whispers it to Raquel to peak the beta’s attention. The girls decide that they want to test the findings of the study for themselves. What beta wouldn’t want a bigger penis? The beta protests. He does not think the study is real and does not want to have to eat cum. The girls insist that his little penis might grow if he just eats the Alpha cum. The beta knows that this is all probably just a sick joke on him, but what can he do? Besides, if the study is real, then maybe he can grow his penis big enough to be considered Alpha. Without much regard for the beta’s wishes, the girls start dumping the contents of their boyfriends’ condoms down his throat. All together there are like five condoms that the girls have collected from recent fucks. The girls are finally, briefly, not bored. They make the beta go back to sucking the dildo and giggle at their cleverness. (17:40 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Raquel Roper, Female Domination, Humiliation, Dildo Sucking, Cum Eating Instruction, Male Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Male Chastity

Related Categories: HUMILIATION , MALE CUM SWALLOWERS , DILDO SUCKING , BRAT GIRLS , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Keywords: macy cartel , raquel roper

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!