• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Ball Busting Handjob - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-11 - Ball Busting Handjob - Goddess Brianna - ballbustinghandjob
Format: mp4
Size: 235.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Kimylee and Goddess Brianna strap a male bitch into a bondage chair. The ladies are feeling particularly sadistic and begin tormenting this helpless slut. They stroke his cock, forcing him to become hard. Brianna laughs as the slut becomes rock hard. She takes him right to the edge and then stops. The slave is terrified. He knows that if he shoots his male filth, the ladies will kick him in the balls. He tries to hold back but is no match for their soft hands. Sure enough, as soon as the slut cums, BAM! Brianna nails him right in the balls with full force. What a way to ruin an orgasm!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SMOKING , FEMDOM , CBT , BALLBUSTING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Owned by Her Cane - Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2014-01-12 - Owned by Her Cane - Goddess Brianna - OwnedbyHerCane
Format: wmv
Size: 192.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:57, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Mistress Kimylee and Goddess Brianna lead their caning boy in on a ball leash. The slut is put into a rolling stock as the ladies size him up. This bitch is going to get a hard core caning. The ladies will offer no mercy as they into the bitch with hard, repeated strokes. Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kimylee are as stunning as they are cruel while they bring the trembling bitch to his breaking point.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION , BDSM , FEMDOM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Download:

Last edited:
Lick it Good POV 3 - Ambrosia

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-29 - Lick it Good POV 3 - Ambrosia - lma-lickitgood-pov3
Size: 12.17 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:01:03, 1402 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

This point of view scene will make you feel just like Goddess Ambrosia's slave as she stands over you and pushes her gorgeous, full round ass right into your face. Ummmm... can you imagine how that would feel? While your face is buried in her ass, she will be delivering the nastiest verbals you can imagine and when she pulls away a little bit and gives you a breath of air, you get to see nasty close-ups of the object of your desire... her asshole!!!

Category: POV

Download:

Suck MY Hole Bitch 2 - Anjolie

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-29 - Suck MY Hole Bitch 2 - Anjolie - lma-suckmyholebitch-p2
Size: 145.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 2489 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Anjolie demands total ass worship!! She wants Her asshole sucked and licked like all good little slaves should do. The commands She gives are very HOT as She slaps and yanks on the slave's cock and balls and nipples. This video is a must for your collection.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning mistress lady anjolie

Download:

Face Bouncer - Ambrosia

Face Bouncer - Ambrosia

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-30 - Face Bouncer - Ambrosia - lma-facebouncer
Size: 11 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:00:57, 1398 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Face Bouncer - Ambrosia

This is a VERY sexy short video clip. Goddess Ambrosia bounces and grinds on slave's eager face as She makes love to the camera. She enjoys the pleasure of grinding his facial features in her voluptuous ass as she plays with her breasts to pulsing music.

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:

I Cum on Top - Anna Deville

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-28 - I Cum on Top - Anna Deville
Size: 591.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 8112 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Once a week Mistress Anna rewards her slave's good behavior but only under the condition that she cums first. He must prove his obedience by licking her cunt to orgasm as many times as she desires before he can even think about his own pleasure. Then and ONLY then will he be allowed permission to blow his load for being a hard working and loyal servant.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: anna deville

Download:

Last edited:
Bigger is Better - Yasmin Scott

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-29 - Bigger is Better - Yasmin Scott
Size: 870.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:15, 8225 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Everyone knows that bigger is always better and Mistress Yasmin makes sure her slaves feel the same way. She gets off on transforming men into cock loving sluts as she stretches their asshole as wide as it can possibly go. The first dick was just a warm up and is switched out to a bigger meatier cock to really fuck his slut-hole to gape!

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , STRAP-ON
Keywords: yasmin scott

Download:

Last edited:
Suffer for Slavery - Anissa Kate

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-30 - Suffer for Slavery - Anissa Kate
Size: 105.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:04, 1200 Kbps, 768x432, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Anissa doesn't let just any slave serve under her command. She demands every potential spend a minimum of one month suffering in her cruel steel spiked chastity device. Only the most devoted bitch-boys will be able to endure the extreme torture from those spikes digging into their cock every second of every day. If that wasn't enough she makes sure to spend extra time teasing their cock. The harder and more aroused the slave becomes the more they will truly suffer to please her.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: anissa kate

Download:

Last edited:
Our Secret

Our Secret

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-09 - Our Secret
Size: 354.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:56, 3957 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Our Secret

Your step-father has hired me to attend to your virginity issue. Yes, your step-father has discovered that you're still a virgin and in this family you're expected to be a man by now. I'm sure you're nervous so I'll start to undress first, then you...uh-oh, now I see what the problem is. Wow, that is the smallest penis I have ever seen! No amount of money could motivate me to try to fuck that little thing. I'll tell you what, I'll let you jerk off in front of me and I'll help you a little...it's probably the closest you'll ever get to actually losing your virginity anyway. I'll keep your secret and not tell your step-father you're barely a man down there and you don't need to tell your step-father he paid me all that money just to watch you wank yourself.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , EXOTIC DANCERS , HUMILIATION , LINGERIE

Download:

Last edited:
Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 1

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-13 - Goddess Party 5 - T Cam 1
Size: 360.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:01, 3989 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

During the last Goddess Party I, Mistress T, carried a camera around and filmed the party from my perspective. Some scenes will be similar to other clips from the 5th Goddess Party, some scenes will be exclusive to the 'T Cam' as the 2 camera's weren't always in the same place. Even similar scenes will be from a different perspective: MY perspective. You'll hear my voice, my laughter and see things through my eyes. This first clip contains some super hot shoe/boot/foot worship scenes with Jasmine & Veronica. You'll see a slave worshiping my boots. You'll see my point of view of Ariel kicking the slave who screwed up and my views of humiliating the slaves while making them dance and strip for us. Lot's of action seen in a unique way!

Related Categories: FOOT PARTIES , BOOT FETISH , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , SHOE FETISH , HUMILIATION

Download:

Last edited:
Sniff Mum's Asshole

Sniff Mum's Asshole

General:
Name: MT - 2011-02-14 - Sniff Mum's Asshole
Size: 258.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:14, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Sniff Mum's Asshole

For all my Step-Mama's Boys and Ass Lovers! (MILF + OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN + ASSHOLE FETISH + ASS SMELLING + ASS WORSHIP)

Category: MILF
Related Categories: ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS WORSHIP , POWERFUL WOMAN , ASS SMELLING , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN

Download:

Last edited:
Lydia Schoolgirl Ballbusing Demonstration Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-12-23 - Lydia Schoolgirl Ballbusing Demonstration Full
Size: 126.27 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:08, 1854 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Lydia is dressed up in her old schoolgirl outfit and she looks hot! She begins by telling us some great stories about her younger years when she was in private school. Then she demonstrates some of the ballbusting techniques that she has learned over the years on her favorite demonstration partner, Jim. She nails his balls with some of the hardest kicks we have seen. He is in constant pain, but Lydia pushes him to take more. As he is lying on the ground, writhing in pain, Lydia tells him "We have more demonstrating to do! Your balls will be fine!" The pain he must be feeling is immeasurable and it shows on his face. Lydia shows great enthusiasm with each kick. Each kick is hard and it is amazing that Jim can take it. We thought he would crack before the end of the clip. Wait until you hear Lydia's schoolgirl battle cry. It will make you wish that you knew Lydia and her friend's years ago! Just imagine her in her younger years cracking men's ball sacks right open! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Last edited:
Kathryn Wants to Have Some Fun Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-12-31 - Kathryn Wants to Have Some Fun Full
Size: 212.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:10, 1758 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:

Have you have dreamed of having a sweet, sexy girlfriend, fulfill your ballbusting fantasies? Then you are ready for this extremely sexy clip. Kathryn is feeling very frisky, but she does not want sex, she wants to bust balls. She asks "Do you want to have some fun?" She starts out by seductively toying with her man, seducing him with her words. Then she grabs onto his groin and twists it. She toys with his manhood showing him pain in ways only a sweet sexy girl could. When he is nude, she uses her stiletto heels to jab and crush his testicles. Hear her sweet voice as she crushes his reproductive organs beneath the soles of her sexy shoes. Kathryn makes him hold up his chubby cock so she can ram her foot into his swollen balls. Because of the fun she has been having, they are becoming bruised and extremely sore. She giggles as she grabs onto his hair, pulling his head back. She looks into his eyes, smiles and kicks her foot up into his groin. He is hurt and Kathryn is happy. At the end Kathryn asks why her man should be allowed to keep his balls. What a clip! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Last edited:
Kathryn Gets Reprimanded at School Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2008-01-06 - Kathryn Gets Reprimanded at School Full
Size: 90.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:00, 1330 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:

Kathryn has been a naughty girl at school. She has been wearing her schoolgirl outfit, but with a twist. She has her shirt tied up so it shows off her sexy flat well toned abdomen. Instead of wearing regular shoes, she has been wearing thigh high boots. An on top of it her wild side has caused her to fail her last few tests. Now one of her teachers is calling her in. He begins by reprimanding Kathryn for what she is wearing, but before he can get too far Kathryn uses her charm and technique to subdue this overbearing teacher. He is quickly in the palm of her hand - literally within a minute. Then this full grown man is subjected to demeaning ballbusting from this cute little schoolgirl. As Kathryn realizes her power his ego and balls are bruised forever. She makes him take off his pants. Then has him stands half naked in front of her she makes her special demands. Will he be allowed to keep his precious balls? Watch him beg for his own testicles! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:

Last edited:
Sissy Slut Taken Against Her Will

Sissy Slut Taken Against Her Will

General:
Name: AMG - 0744 - Sissy Slut Taken Against Her Will (1080 HD)
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 9715 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Description:
Sissy Slut Taken Against Her Will (1080 HD)

The sissy maid is in the middle of completing his long list of daily chores when suddenly in walks Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly with dildo harnesses around their hips and big strap-on cocks swinging between their legs. They interrupt the sissy maid mid chores and bend him over forcing him to take their large cocks whether he likes it or not. Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly spit-roast the sissy slave with Princess Carmela fucking the sissyΓÇÖs ass and Princess Lilly fucking the sissyΓÇÖs mouth. Princess Lilly explains to the slave that as part of his sissy training they need to teach him how to take cock. Since cock is actually a reward for good sissy sluts they make the sissy beg out loud for the cock.
I love how humiliating it must be for the sissy to be working on his chores and then suddenly just be over powered by a couple of girls, getting pounded by their strap-ons, and having no say in the matter whatsoever. They can come in and fuck him anytime they want even forcing him to submit to ass to mouth and he knows there is nothing he can do about it. And as soon as they are done him the sissy has to go right back to completing a long list chores. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it an "8"

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , DOUBLE DOMINATION , PEGGING , FEMALE DOMINATION , SISSY SLUTS
Keywords: princess carmela , princess lilly

Download:

Last edited:
Slave Fertilizer

Slave Fertilizer

General:
Name: AMG - 0745 - Slave Fertilizer (1080 HD)
Size: 383.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:01, 5209 Kbps, 1920x1080, 14.630 fps

Description:
Slave Fertilizer (1080 HD)

My personal slave is strapped into a workbench out in the garage- which is where I keep him stored when he is not in use. He is strapped down and handcuffed to the bench so he is immobilized and I can do whatever I want with him. He LOVES being sat on by me, but yet it scares him to deeath at the same time...because he knows that one day I may just not get off until he is "gone". (If you know what I mean haha.) I even comment to him about the bags of cement that I keep out in the garage. It will be soooo easy to make his body disappear out in the desert if he expires underneath me...and I won't even miss him. He is easily replaced- and he knows it. I comment that I may even just turn him into fertilizer in the back yard.
Can you imagine?? How degrading is THAT? You dedicate your pathetic life to serving ME hand and foot because you are like SO "obsessed" with how hot I am...and yet you mean SO LITTLE to ME that I sit on you like you are literally furniture until you paass out and dye underneath me- and then I just dump your body in the back yard and use your carcass to feed my plants. LOL fucking hilarious! Slaves are so pathetic that I honestly feel like they deserve it.

-Princess Carmela

Related Categories: SMOTHER , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS SMOTHERING , FEMDOM , ASS FETISH
Keywords: carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Slave Tryout- Chinaman 1

Slave Tryout- Chinaman 1

General:
Name: AMG - 0746 - Slave Tryout- Chinaman 1 (1080 HD)
Size: 908.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:22, 8092 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Slave Tryout- Chinaman 1 (1080 HD)

Okay, so we had our latest round of "slave tryouts" at a hotel in LArecently. This is for those of you paranoid freaks that are just soooscared to send your picture ID or a deposit cuz you think it's some sortof "scam". (Ugh- SO fucking annoying!!) But we are not invitingstrangers from the internet directly to Mean Girl Manor WITHOUT a pic oftheir ID sent in advance, so...this seems to be the best option.
Anyways, it was so weird cuz like it seemed like all the slaves werechinese or something lol. (Or some sorta asian- whatev.) What is up withthat? So this is the clip of the first "chinaman's" interview andsubsequent beatdown. We basically get his info, strip him down, interviewhim, and then test him out to check his obedience and pain tolerancelevels.
We actually weren't THAT hard on this one but it was probably worsethan what he's used to. He was pretty easily broken. But he WAS verysubmissive- so that was good at least.
This is totally real by the way. So if you want to see what itis like to be interviewed and beaten by the Mean Girls in a REAL "initialinterview" session- this is it. You can see the lights in the shot halfthe time and everything lol. So this isn't like a scripted clip oranything. This is real life. Shot totally guerilla style
INTERVIEW AND "PAIN-TOLERANCE TEST" CONDUCTED BY: PrincessBella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, along with a specialmystery "guest camera-operator Goddess". ;)

Category: EXTREME DOMINATION
Related Categories: BEATDOWNS , CANDID , TRAMPLING , BDSM , WHIPPING
Keywords: princess bella , princess carmela , princess beverly

Download:

Last edited:
Macy - Tramples a Boy by the Pool while Other Girls Take Pictures

Macy - Tramples a Boy by the Pool while Other Girls Take Pictures

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy - Tramples a Boy by the Pool while Other Girls Take Pictures (1080 HD)
Size: 829.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 15523 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy - Tramples a Boy by the Pool while Other Girls Take Pictures (1080 HD)
1080 HD Macy tramples a small boy by the pool while two other girls take pictures of his humiliation. She tramples the little guy's chastity and abdomen while she poses in her bikini for the cameras. Macy is a tall and muscular girl. She weighs more than the skinny guy she is putting her full weight on! She looks so sexy using the tiny boy to showcase her own size and strength. The comparison is unbelievable. Her big toe is bigger than his little locked-up penis! Macy bounces on the tiny boy so that her tits and ass look good for the cameras. The girls all giggle as the little guy cries out in protest and pain. The humiliation is brutal, and the girls all know that this clip will make them a lot of money once it's on the Internet. (7:18 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Lizzy Lamb, (voice of) Madam Director Lola, Female Domination, Trampling, Chastity, Bikini, Humiliation

Related Categories: TRAMPLING , BIKINI , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: macy cartel , lizzy lamb , madam director

Download:

Last edited:
Macy - Uses Slaves Face as Sex Toy

Macy - Uses Slaves Face as Sex Toy

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy - Uses Slaves Face as Sex Toy (1080 HD)
Size: 982.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:02, 10243 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy - Uses Slaves Face as Sex Toy (1080 HD)

1080 HD Macy uses a bound slave as her sex toy. She doesn't care if the slave can breathe while she rides his face. Macy sits on the slave's face with her full weight. The slave is locked up in chastity. Macy bounces and grinds her ass on his face. Macy puts a leash on the slave's chastity. She has complete control over him. Macy bounces and grinds on the chastity slave's face for her pleasure then leaves him tied up for another girl in the sorority to use next. (13:03 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Facesitting, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ass Smothering

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS SMOTHERING , CHASTITY MALE , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: female domination

Download:

Last edited:
Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 4

Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 4

General:
Name: BP2 - Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 4 (1080 HD)
Size: 875.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 10301 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Macy and Kat - Teased by machine for Hours and Hours Part 4 (1080 HD)

1080 HD Kat has changed into the cow’s favorite outfit. Macy leaves to change hers and leaves Kat alone with the cow. Kat gives the cow a prostate shock. Despite the pain, the cow is still on the edge of orgasm. He is so aroused by his cute teaser. He can’t help but edge for her. Kat troubleshoots an issue with the software, which results in extra shocks for the cow. Macy returns and sits on the cow’s face. Kat shocks the cow so that Macy can feel a tingle while she rides him. Macy loves the tingle, but the cow is in agony. The cow begs the teasers to stop. They won’t. Macy grinds on the cow’s face to make herself feel good. The cow’s session is over, but the girls want to start the edging program again. They tell the cow that they are resetting his edge count and that he’ll have to do another twenty edges for them. Kat hops onto the cow’s face to take her turn. She wants to grind herself to a climax. (11:28 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Edging, Spandex, Shiny

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , SPANDEX , FACE SITTING , SHINY CLOTHING , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: milking machine , kat soles , macy cartel

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!