• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-15 - Re-Programmed Pet (Lexi Sindel, Lydia Supremacy).mp4
File Size : 283.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:40
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Lexi and Lydia Supreme have captured the perfect specimen to mold and transform into their lovely new pet. Treatment begins with losing any option to ever be able to walk again, followed by anal electro-stimulation preparing his body for the new tail it is about to receive. Proper behavioral modification is completed using a cock milking machine to suck every last drop out finishing the procedures leaving him under complete control and ready to begin his new life as a .

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FORCED MALE ORGASM, MEDICAL CLINIC, IPOD CLIPS, NURSE PLAY, ANAL
Keywords: lexi sindel, lydia supreme

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-15 - Re-Programmed Pet (Lexi Sindel, Lydia Supremacy).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0278 - Ass sniffing - Facesitting girl Janette - facesittinggirls-janette-01-hd.wmv
File Size : 108.54 MB
Duration : 00:04:51
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Facesitting Girl Janette orders this guy to sniff her ass and is sitting on his face. To finish him she takes of her pants and pressing her nylonbutt on his nose.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0278 - Ass sniffing - Facesitting girl Janette - facesittinggirls-janette-01-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-05 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 4 - Alexis Grace - sh_02_24_13_minimoviepart4.mp4 / Cucks Eat Cum (Cum Eating)
File Size : 36.14 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:04:30
Video : AVC, 1 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Alexis orders her cuck husband to worship her pussy after she returns from a night of partying and having sex, laughing at what she has reduced him into - nothing but a pathetic pussy whipped bitch.Alexis has even more humiliation in store for him: she has saved the used condoms from her lover and makes the cuck suck down the cum from them!
This clip is part of the movie "Cucks Eat Cum."

Category: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-05 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 4 - Alexis Grace - sh_02_24_13_minimoviepart4.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-05 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 4 - Alexis Grace - sh_02_24_13_minimoviepart4.mp4 / Cucks Eat Cum (Cum Eating)
File Size : 36.14 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:04:30
Video : AVC, 1 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Alexis orders her cuck husband to worship her pussy after she returns from a night of partying and having sex, laughing at what she has reduced him into - nothing but a pathetic pussy whipped bitch.Alexis has even more humiliation in store for him: she has saved the used condoms from her lover and makes the cuck suck down the cum from them!

Category: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-05 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 4 - Alexis Grace - sh_02_24_13_minimoviepart4.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- Fishnet Facesit (HD).mp4
File Size : 244.38 MB
Duration : 00:07:55
Video : AVC, 4 243 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.4 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

I LOVE using slaves as human furniture. But I HATE when they BREATHE!! So I put some tape over my slave's mouth to stop that. Then I attach some nipple clams to its nipples- just for my own entertainment! And I have my riding crop with me just in case it DARES to breathe any of it's gross hot breath on my PERFECT a**!
And My a** DOES look perfect in these fishnets and G-string! What a lucky loser- I dont care how much pain its in!
So now I can settle in and read my book in perfect comfort...well, for ME anyway! LOL!

-GoddessNO

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FISHNETS, CBT, NIPPLE PLAY
Keywords: breath play, crops

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- Fishnet Facesit (HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Dominique Learns how to Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 445.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:51
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Dominique can’t wait for Amadahy to teach her how to ballbust! Dominique pulls on the ropes to spread the slave’s legs wider for Amadahy, as she demonstrates how to kick for maximum pain and damage. Amadahy shows Dominique a serious bruise on the head of the slave’s penis, made with a hammer three days ago. Amadahy loves ballbusting so much, she almost doesn’t really want to share with Dominique. But Dominique asserts herself and gets right in. Even as a first timer, she starts with hard kicks right away. Dominique loves kicking the slave’s balls while Amadahy holds the ropes and spreads its legs wide for her. But Amadahy can’t let Dominique have all the fun! She wants to go again with an onslaught of hard, direct kicks. Amadahy breaks open the slave’s skin. Even though the slave is injured, Dominique goes in for a final round. She kicks the slave until it drops in agony. (5:51 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Dominique, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Bondage Male

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, BONDAGE MALE
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Dominique Learns how to Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Dominique Learns how to Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 445.26 MB
Duration : 00:05:51
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Dominique can’t wait for Amadahy to teach her how to ballbust! Dominique pulls on the ropes to spread the slave’s legs wider for Amadahy, as she demonstrates how to kick for maximum pain and damage. Amadahy shows Dominique a serious bruise on the head of the slave’s penis, made with a hammer three days ago. Amadahy loves ballbusting so much, she almost doesn’t really want to share with Dominique. But Dominique asserts herself and gets right in. Even as a first timer, she starts with hard kicks right away. Dominique loves kicking the slave’s balls while Amadahy holds the ropes and spreads its legs wide for her. But Amadahy can’t let Dominique have all the fun! She wants to go again with an onslaught of hard, direct kicks. Amadahy breaks open the slave’s skin. Even though the slave is injured, Dominique goes in for a final round. She kicks the slave until it drops in agony. (5:51 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Dominique, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Bondage Male

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, BONDAGE MALE

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Dominique Learns how to Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-11-30 - Tight Ass and Hungry Mouth - Ashley Edmonds, Goddess Brianna - Movie4425.wmv
File Size : 125.59 MB
Resolution : 512x384
Duration : 00:08:00
Video : VC-1, 2 114 kb/s, 14.985 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Ashley leads a male bitch in on a leash. Brianna is waiting. These ladies plan to fuck this bitch deep and hard. This slut has two tight fuck holes. Oh, the ladies are going to enjoy drilling pumping the whore full of hard cock. Ashley rides the slut, smacking his ass and watching as her cock slides in and out of his tight hole. Brianna deep throats the slut's mouth with her dick. Ashley is obviously aroused by the bitch's tight ass. The ladies ought to take this one on the street and make some money off his ass and hungry little mouth.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM
Keywords: strapon, strap on, strap-on, goddess brianna, ashley, femdom, female domination, pegging, humiliation, clubdom

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-11-30 - Tight Ass and Hungry Mouth - Ashley Edmonds, Goddess Brianna - Movie4425.mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-11-30 - Tight Ass and Hungry Mouth - Ashley Edmonds, Goddess Brianna - Movie4425.wmv
File Size : 125.59 MB
Resolution : 512x384
Duration : 00:08:00
Video : VC-1, 2 114 kb/s, 14.985 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Ashley leads a male bitch in on a leash. Brianna is waiting. These ladies plan to fuck this bitch deep and hard. This slut has two tight fuck holes. Oh, the ladies are going to enjoy drilling pumping the whore full of hard cock. Ashley rides the slut, smacking his ass and watching as her cock slides in and out of his tight hole. Brianna deep throats the slut's mouth with her dick. Ashley is obviously aroused by the bitch's tight ass. The ladies ought to take this one on the street and make some money off his ass and hungry little mouth.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM
Keywords: strapon, strap on, strap-on, goddess brianna, ashley, femdom, female domination, pegging, humiliation, clubdom

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-11-30 - Tight Ass and Hungry Mouth - Ashley Edmonds, Goddess Brianna - Movie4425.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-16 - On Edge (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 273.16 MB
Duration : 00:12:17
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

You think you can resist Me? Just try and keep that cum inside your balls. I want to see you suffering, aching, begging to blow your load.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: lexi sindel

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-16 - On Edge (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0279 - BBW Facesitting - BBW Lady Cathy - facesittinggirls-cathy-03-hd.wmv
File Size : 63.37 MB
Duration : 00:02:51

BBW Lady Cathy is pretty soaked with sweat after her workout. But that shouldn't bother her ass cushion as she's sitting down on his face anyway. Her big sweaty ass right on his nose. Smell that!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0279 - BBW Facesitting - BBW Lady Cathy - facesittinggirls-cathy-03-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-06 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 5 - Alexis Grace - SH_02_24_13_MiniMoviePart5.wmv / Cucks Eat Cum (Handjobs)
File Size : 197.22 MB
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Alexis has her sissy cuckold doing his maid duties cleaning her house when she decides to remind him of his place beneath her. Alexis orders the bitch to worship her high heeled feet.
But Alexis is not done, as she teases his locked up cock and balls, making him beg to cum. Alexis grants the request, jerking his cock in her hand while playing with her breasts. When the bitch is ready to cum, Alexis grabs his balls in her hand and squeezes them, ordering him to jerk himself off into his own face. Alexis laughs as the cum falls all over her cuck husband's face.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: CHASTITY, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-06 - Cucks Eat Cum Part 5 - Alexis Grace - SH_02_24_13_MiniMoviePart5.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- FootNight Experience.mp4
File Size : 172.19 MB
Duration : 00:05:29
Video : AVC, 4 318 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

You don't get to see me in the actual party cuz they don't allow filming, but you DO get to see me before the party, showing off My PERFECT size 6 feet and my hot outfit! AND you losers get to see me being chauffered by my slave on my way to the party, AND you get to see all the money that MY PERFECT FEET made me and hear my comments throughout it (especially after the party!) about how pathetic you losers are and how funny it is to me how you will do ANYTHING just to kiss my FEET! LOL!!!
***Oh, and I guess I should give a plug that it was a "footnight.d.o.t.com" party (google it!) and I will be at the next one on Nov. 3rd in Deerfield Beach!!! And I want ALL of u lo$ers to cum and throw urselves at MY feet and pay to WORSHIP them!!!*** (that's only a few weeks away, so start making ur plans, losers!!!)

-GoddessNO

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- FootNight Experience.mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Shows New Friend how Grandfather is kept in Chastity (Part 1) (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 752.83 MB
Duration : 00:10:09
Video : VC-1, 9 622 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: This section of the clip contains shoe worship. See complete version for full description. (10:20 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Dominique, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Shoe Worship, Chastity, Spitting, Financial Domination, Face Slapping, Taboo

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FACE SLAPPING, CHASTITY

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Shows New Friend how Grandfather is kept in Chastity (Part 1) (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-12-02 - Cry for your balls - Mistress Varla - Movie4426.wmv
File Size : 195.21 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:09:22
Video : VC-1, 2 687 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 207 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Varla holds nothing back in this shockingly brutal ball busting video. She delivers dozens of direct blows to her slut's helpless nuts. She gives the bitch no time for recovery. She just keeps the blows coming. "How long have you had these balls?" Varla demands as she grabs them up. "29 years?" She laughs. That is 29 years too long. Varla nails the sluts nuts with her stocking feet. She kicks his aching balls with spikey high heels. She doesn't let up. The slut is reduced to tears and trembling as Varla destroys his worthless nuts.

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-12-02 - Cry for your balls - Mistress Varla - Movie4426.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-17 - Boot Sex (Jasmine).mp4
File Size : 150.22 MB
Duration : 00:06:52
Audio : AAC, 98.7 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Jasmine knows just how much you have been dying to fuck her. Your time spent chained in the corner and locked in chastity has earned you a special reward to be allowed to cum. The only way your going to be allowed to cum today is by fucking her boots.
"Even worthless losers deserve a reward every once in awhile" - Mistress Jasmine

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: mistress jasmine

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-17 - Boot Sex (Jasmine).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0280 - Toilet Facesitting - Humiliatrix Mercedes - facesittinggirls-mercedes-04-hd.wmv
File Size : 81.32 MB
Duration : 00:03:38

The total humiliation in the toilet. Mercedes is sitting on him and is laughing about him. He is now the toilet bowl where she is sitting on. Of course she is pushing his head directly in the bowl while she flushes the toilet. That pleases her very much !!!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0280 - Toilet Facesitting - Humiliatrix Mercedes - facesittinggirls-mercedes-04-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-11 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 1 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart1.mp4 / Club Hookup Gone Bad (SPH and Foot Worship)
File Size : 412.69 MB
Duration : 00:08:45
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 130 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Tristan brings Cameron home from clubbing, hoping to get a good hard fucking. What she gets instead is Cameron's incredibly small penis. Tristan can not believe how small it is and brings her roommate, Amadahy, in to see just how small his dick is. Amadahy jokes that he is hung like a hamster and takes pictures with her phone just to have proof how small he is. Tristan and Amadahy then make out as they reduce Cameron to their foot worshipping bitch.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-11 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 1 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart1.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNO- Legs Of A GODDESS & The Invisible Man(FULL HD).mp4
File Size : 282.82 MB
Duration : 00:09:19
Video : AVC, 4 107 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

You are SO fucking lucky...you just had a dream come true- you are INVISIBLE and inside your GODDESS'S apartment. She just came walking through the door after a long day walking around in her stockings and heels and sits on the couch and starts playing with her shoes and feet.
And because you are INVISIBLE, you can crawl right up to her stockinged feet and get as clooose to them as you possibly can without touching her...BUT BE QUIET!! Or she will hear you!!
All you can do is stare at her stockinged feet and get close enough to try to quietly sniff them without her hearing you...
You are SO lucky to be able to just kneel there and stare at the LEGS OF A GODDESS without her knowing...
***you get so close that in HD you can see every stitch in Her stockings!!!***

Category: POV
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, VOYEUR CAMS, HIGH HEELS, VOYEUR
Keywords: invisible

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNO- Legs Of A GODDESS _ The Invisible Man(FULL HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Shows New Friend how Grandfather is kept in Chastity (Part 2) (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 691.43 MB
Duration : 00:09:20
Video : VC-1, 9 613 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: This section of the clip contains foot worship. See complete version for full description. (9:33 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Dominique, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Chastity, Face Slapping, Spitting, Financial Domination, Taboo

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Dominique - Shows New Friend how Grandfather is kept in Chastity (Part 2) (1080 HD).mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!