• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-12-04 - Punished by the Whip - Mistress Varla - Movie4427.wmv
File Size : 153.85 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:09:25
Video : VC-1, 2 065 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 201 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Varla has her slave strung up by his ankles. She sizes up the helpless bitch and smiles. She is going to enjoy punishing this slult. Varla lays in hard and heavy with her single tail whip. Instant red and purple welts rise up on the slut's body. Varla likes this. She lays in even heavier. The slut begins to tremble and moan "Look, cunt," She says, "You are hear for my amusement. You should be grateful to have my attention." Then she fires off another round of sadistic lashes. This is an amazingly hot video, from the visual to sound of the whip cracking.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: single tail, bulllwhip, bull whip, single tail whip, whipping

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-12-04 - Punished by the Whip - Mistress Varla - Movie4427.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-18 - Lost Bet (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 222.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:52
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Lexi, Megan, & Chris are playing a friendly game of poker when things start going bad for Chris. Chris is sure he has a hand that neither one of the girls can beat unfortunately he has no more money to bet so he antes up with his clothing and the promise that they can to anything they want to him if he loses. Lexi and Megan take that bet and continue playing. Lexi wins the hand and really wants to make the loser pay with her strap-on. She fucks him in the ass with the windows wide open so neighbors and passing cars can see him taking it up the ass and being humiliated. Lexi gives him a good hard ass fucking then kicks him out of her house without his pants. The loser is completely & publicly humiliated, he has to run home with no pants while the girls just laugh at his unfortunate loss.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: GAMES Keywords: lexi sindel, poker night humiliation

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-18 - Lost Bet (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0281 - Merciless Facesitting - Black haired Empress Cruel - facesittinggirls-empress-cruel-02-hd.wmv
File Size : 156.84 MB
Duration : 00:05:27
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 4 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

"On the face without mercy. She wants to feel her slave underneith and wants to show him who is in charge here. In the end there's hard full-weight facesitting. Her slave has to endure this!"

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0281 - Merciless Facesitting - Black haired Empress Cruel - facesittinggirls-empress-cruel-02-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-12 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 2 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart2.mp4 / Club Hookup Gone Bad (Ass Worship)
File Size : 242.37 MB
Duration : 00:05:08
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

As Tristan prepares to go out with Amadahy, she orders Cameron to clean her ass while Amadahy files her nails, totally ignoring Cameron as she talks with Tristan about their plans. Amadahy uses Cameron as human furniture as she orders a limo for her and Tristan. The women tell Cameron that, when they get back from the club, they are going to show them exactly what a bitch he is,then they lock him in a cage.
This clip is part of the movie "Club Hookup Gone Bad."

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS LICKING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-12 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 2 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart2.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- Seated Ballbust With The Duchess.avi
File Size : 110.75 MB
Duration : 00:04:14
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 3 508 kb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

GoddessNo decides that Her & The Duchess are working too hard. They should be able to sit in COMFORT and RELAX while they kick slaves in the balls! So Goddess calls over two slaves and commands them to get on all fours and turn into human benches so Her and the Duchess can sit in comfort on their backs while they take turns slamming their boots into a 3rd slave's balls! They command the 3rd slave to stand between them with its legs spread so Goddess and Duchess can take turns kicking him- one from the front and the other from behind in perfect rhythm! They laugh their a**es off while the "bench slaves" are forced to support them and the ballkicking slave is forced to take kick after kick, much to their sadistic delight.
At the beginning of the video is a "between takes" sneak-peek as GoddessNo plops Her perfect a** down on a slave while Duchess is taking a bathroom break. (This isn't just for show with GoddessNo! She really lives like this! Using slaves is natural to Her...)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: brat girls, facesitting

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - GoddessNo- Seated Ballbust With The Duchess.mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - 100 Kicks to the Best Buns Ever (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 639.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:38
Video : VC-1, 9 598 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD: A new ballbusting workout is sweeping the nation. It's called, â128;156;100 kicks to the best buns ever!â128;157; It's happening everywhere. Wives are kicking their husbands; sisters are kicking their brothers. Losers, like the guys who stock supermarket shelves, are disappearing only to be found chained up in basements, barely kept alive, used for months merely as workout equipment. It's all in the quest of the female of the species to obtain the best buns ever. A ladies' buns are just that important. And it all started right here, with Edyn and Amadahy kicking their kickboy. This workout starts with a series of deep squats. The squatting really gets those strong legs working. Once the legs are warmed up, you have to go straight in for those hundred kicks. Amadahy and Edyn demo here with sets of five, five on each leg that is, before passing off the kickbag to the next girl. They do a ton of hard, solid kicks on this kickboy until he drops and doesn't get back up. Join the new workout craze, ladies! Get your male and join us in having the best buns ever! (8:38 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Edyn Blair, Ballbusting, Female Domination, sneaker kissing, armpit smelling, sweaty workout

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, WORKOUT CLOTHES
Keywords: sneaker kissing, armpit smelling, sweaty workout

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - 100 Kicks to the Best Buns Ever (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-12-08 - Hard Boil his Dick - Mistress Varla - Movie4431.wmv
File Size : 200.53 MB
Duration : 00:10:23
Video : VC-1, 2 478 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 206 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Varla has her slut tied to a bondage chair. She has his balls wired to an eletrical device and a cane in her hand. Varla is going to finish off this slut's balls once and for all. She begins by caning the slut's cock. She laughs as her cane blisters the sensitive tip of the bitch's dick. Then she starts turning the juice up on his balls. When the bitch begins to scream, Varla shoves a gag in his mouth. Then Varla gets out a metal rod and inserts it into the slut's cock. She turns up heat on the electrical box even more. The helpless slut is going wild. Varla just smiles. "I am cooking your cock from the inside out." She says and then turns the juice up full blast.

Category: CBT

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-12-08 - Hard Boil his Dick - Mistress Varla - Movie4431.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-19 - Teased and Chastised (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 152.02 MB
Duration : 00:06:51

Lexi has promised to unlock her slave from chastity today after several weeks of frustration. She strokes and teases his cock to the edge repeatedly then stuffs his rock hard cock back in to the steel chastity cage where it belongs.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: lexi sindel

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-19 - Teased and Chastised (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0282 - Marylou Facesitting - Dominant Mary Lou - facesittinggirls-mary-lou-01-hd.wmv
File Size : 260.06 MB
Duration : 00:08:57

"Educated to be her seating cushion. Mistress Marylou wants to train her slave to be a persistent seating cusion. He is bound on the floor and defenceless. Now she can train him as long as she wants!"

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0282 - Marylou Facesitting - Dominant Mary Lou - facesittinggirls-mary-lou-01-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-13 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 3 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart3.mp4 / Club Hookup Gone Bad (Jerking Off)
File Size : 243.17 MB
Duration : 00:05:09
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Tristan and Amadahy have returned from the club and have quite a surprise for the caged up Cameron - they are also kinky Dominatrixes! They order Cameron out of his cage and tell him they are going to fill his mouth and ass full of strapon cock - and the only lube they are going to use is his own cum!
Amadahy orders the bitch to jerk himself off, laughing the entire time as Cameron jerks on his tiny dick hoping to actually be able to produce some cum. Cameron succeeds in producing a load, just enough to get Amadahy's glove dirty. At least he will not be getting totally dry fucked.
This clip is part of the movie "Club Hookup Gone Bad."

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-13 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 3 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart3.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Gold Medal Trampling (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 835.52 MB
Duration : 00:12:10
Video : AVC, 9 456 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

So I let this fat loser pick out his "fave" outfit that he would love seeing me in more than anything. The catch? After I change into it, I am going to let him know what I want to do to him! And I get to do ANYTHING I want to him! The worst part for the slave is, I know what his LEAST favorite fetish is..haha! TRAMPLING! He absolutely hates it because apparently it is like really fucking painful or something.
Oh well, too bad. So after he gets done drooling all over the floor when he sees me come walking out in this outfit, I command him to lay on his back so I can walk all over him! His poor, fat heart sinks lol. I explain to him that this is the most fun for ME because I know he hates it and because I know it hurts him so much! (Look at his face in the preview pictures! Haha!) I love it! And I tease him the whole time that he DESERVES this pain if he wants to be able to gaze up at my beauty while I am dressed in this hot outfit! (And no, the slave really did not know what fetish I was going to pick before we shot this clip!) -Princess Skylar

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: skylar

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Gold Medal Trampling (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - Black Leather Boot Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 791.28 MB
Duration : 00:10:19
Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Amadahy and Edyn want to ballbust their slave in their sexy leather boots. They tie his legs apart and get right to kicking. The rope keeps the slave’s legs spread, so he can’t block the kicks driving directly to his vulnerable testicles. Both girls kick as hard as they can. Amadahy and Edyn love watching the slave suffer for them. “This is going to hurt a lot,” Amadahy seductively whispers into the slave’s ear before a deluge of direct hits. The cock and balls get very red and swollen from repeated hard impact. They open and start to leak. Amadahy kicks over and over, mangling the inner workings to a pulp. Edyn gets in her hardest kicks yet, right before Amadahy delivers the final blows. The slave’s skin tears.  The slave drops to the floor. “I wasn’t done!” Amadahy screams at it. The slave miserably holds its injured scrotum. He has taken more abuse than he can handle from the black boot assault. (10:19 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Edyn Blair, Boot Domination, Ballbusting, Female Domination

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BOOT DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - Black Leather Boot Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-12-10 - Proper ashtray - Mistress Varla - Movie4440.wmv
File Size : 122.14 MB
Duration : 00:05:20
Video : VC-1, 2 944 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 237 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Varla knows how to utilize her slaves. She is relaxing with a cigarette. She blows long and deep into the slut's face. She puts out her ashes on the bitch's tongue. Varla spits into the bitch's mouth and onto his face. This slut was born to used by beautiful women. Varla is pleased by what a proper ashtray and spitoon this one is.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ashtray, smoke, smoking, spit, spitting

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-12-10 - Proper ashtray - Mistress Varla - Movie4440.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-20 - Vicious Whipping (Cybill Troy, Mina Thorne).mp4
File Size : 213.71 MB
Duration : 00:09:38

Cybill and Mina have a new prospect for their stable, but before he is initiated as a slave he must endure a severe bull whipping. The slave is restrained to the whipping post in the dungeon. Mina and Cybill dressed in sexy matching latex outfits with bullwhips in hand. The cruel Dominants cut into his flesh with each crack of their whips, fueling one another to whip harder. Cybill and Mina take turns whipping the slave with double bull whips.There is no mercy in their stable.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: cybill troy, mina thorne, mina meow, dominatrix, whipping

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-20 - Vicious Whipping (Cybill Troy, Mina Thorne).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0283 - Under her ass - Blonde Janette - facesittinggirls-janette-02-hd.wmv
File Size : 180.13 MB
Duration : 00:06:15

"Janette enjoys sitting on male faces regularly. You can't use them for something else, can you? Janette trains her slave to be a comfortable ass cushion that endures her weight with no hesitation!"

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0283 - Under her ass - Blonde Janette - facesittinggirls-janette-02-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-14 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 4 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart4.mp4 / Club Hookup Gone Bad (Strapon)
File Size : 350.39 MB
Duration : 00:07:22
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

After making Cameron cum on her strapon cock, Amadahy ravishes his ass with it, riding him like a bronco and laughing at his screams of pain. Amadahy orders Cameron to pleasure Tristan's pussy as she keeps ripping his asshole open with her cock.
As Cameron writhes in pain, Amadahy just rides him even harder, grabbing him by the collar and using it as a handle to plunge her cock in even deeper. Amadahy just laughs at the pathetic bitch she is mercilessly fucking. She finishes Cameron off piledriver style so he can look up at her as she destroys his fuckhole.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-03-14 - Club Hookup Gone Bad Part 4 - Goddess Amadahy, Tristan - sh_03_03_13_minimoviepart4.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Grace Meets Slaves (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 414.57 MB
Duration : 00:07:03
Video : AVC, 8 072 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

It is time for all of you to meet "Queen Grace". Yes, this is supposed to be "American Mean Girls", but Grace came to us and her spoiled bratty attitude seemed like it would fit right in around here- even though she is British! As she walks in, I have 3 of my slaves all scurrying around the kitchen on their hands & knees scrubbing the floor at my feet. Grace is impressed and amazed at having 3 grown "men" crawling around and working for me like this.
I explain to her how things work around here- and she LOVES it! I command my minions to grovel at my feet and literally WORSHIP me! (And of course, they instantly do as commanded.) Then it is Grace's turn...I send 1 slave off to clean the bathroom, and assign one slave to each of "Queen Grace's" FEET! She now has one slave kissing EACH of her feet and literally worshiping her! She says she could "definitely get used to this..." Queen Grace seems like quite the natural when it comes to slave ownership...

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: queen grace, goddess platinum

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Grace Meets Slaves (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - Slave used as a Toilet While Machine Teased (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 1224.92 MB
Duration : 00:16:27
Video : VC-1, 9 668 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD This slave is so fucked. Amadahy and Edyn have him tied up as he is edged by machine. The machine is relentless because, unlike a person, it never gets tired. While he is edged, he is forced to watch a brainwash video. He is in virtual reality, but a screen shows the girls what he is seeing. Again, the automation is tireless. He could be left like this indefinitely. Amadahy and Edyn tickle his sensitive bound balls with their long fingernails. He is completely entranced by the video. His brain is so fucked. All the messages the girls want to re-wire his brain with are sinking in as he is edged. The girls want to step up the sexual mind fuck even more. They get a vibrator and tease his balls. The edging machine combined with the vibrator is a lot for the slave to handle. His orgasm is imminent. The women don’t want him to cum yet, though. He hasn’t gotten through the whole brainwash loop even once yet. They don’t let him cum. But the teasing just gets worse and worse. Amadahy sits on the slave’s face while Edyn continues with the vibrator. Amadahy needs to take a pee break, so she goes right in the slave’s mouth. (This clip has been cut to comply with clips4sale rules). After her pee break, Amadahy puts the slave back into the virtual reality headset. The slave has been edged for a very long time. Amadahy and Edyn decide to give him a chance to cum. They only give him a narrow window to climax before they decide he is taking too long. Bored by the slave, they abandon him on the bench with the brainwash loop repeating. (16:27 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Edyn Blair, Female Domination, Edging, Tease & Denial, Milking Machines, Bondage, Testicle Bondage, Vibrator, Face Sitting, Toilet Slavery, Lingerie, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Brainwash

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, VIBRATOR, BONDAGE MALE, MIND FUCK, FACE SITTING
Keywords: tease & denial

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Edyn - Slave used as a Toilet While Machine Teased (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-12-12 - Kick, slam, and stomp - Desire - Movie4434.wmv
File Size : 195.33 MB
Duration : 00:08:38
Video : VC-1, 2 948 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 196 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Desire has he rslut strapped to a gurney and fitted with a hood. She is going to bust this slut's nuts. Boom! She nails him with repeated kicks straight to his nuts. Boom! She nails him again with no recovery time. The helpless slave can't even see the blows coming. Desire grabs the slut's aching balls and squeezes them tight. Then a devilsih look comes over her face and she punches the bitch's nuts. Mistress Desire is having a blast destroying this slut's worthless balls. She sits on the slut's chest and begins stomp the slut's balls with her feet. As the slut gasps and moans Desire smiles and stomps even harder.

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-12-12 - Kick, slam, and stomp - Desire - Movie4434.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-21 - Beg for your treat (Cybill Troy).mp4
File Size : 120.89 MB
Duration : 00:05:09
Video : AVC, 3 140 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Cybill knows that her slave is desperate to worship her ass, but she wants to make her pet earn the privilege first. Cybill orders him to worship her boots with his tongue, then allows him to worship her ass with a few kisses. But the slave does not kiss her ass to her satisfaction, so Cybill decides to really make him worship her ass by sitting on his face. Cybill enjoys making the slave suffer under her ass, ignoring his pathetic begging until she decides that he does not deserve to worship her ass anymore. Instead, Cybill crushes the face of her useless pet under her boot, then leads him away to lock him back in the kennel.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, ROLE PLAY

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-21 - Beg for your treat (Cybill Troy).mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!