• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-10 - Humiliated FUCK (Charlee Monroe).mp4
File Size : 290.29 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:58
Video : AVC, 3 024 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.5 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Charlee always cums first, she has tied up her slaves balls tight so she can enjoy riding his cock. First she straddles him and rides cowgirl style then turns around for reverse cowgirl. She fucks his cock hard pounding it deep inside her pussy. The slave tries his best to hold back and keep from cumming so he can please his Mistress sexually. Mistress Charlee views her sex slave as an inadament object, nothing more than a warm human dildo that takes direction. Charlee only uses her slave to bring herself pleasure and aide her with masturbation.
After riding her human dildo's cock and making herself cum she decides to humiliate her sex slave with a humiliating ruined orgasm. Mistress Charlee strokes his cock asking how much cum he has bult up while she used him for sex? She flips his legs over his head and strokes his cock onto his own face, covering him with a humiliating cum facial. Mistress Charlie laughs as she uses one finger to slide his male filth from his cheek into his mouth. "Now go clean up that cum covered face!"

Category: FEMDOM SEX

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-10 - Humiliated FUCK (Charlee Monroe).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0272 - Ass dominance with dominatrix Sandra - Dominatrix Sandra B - facesittinggirls-sandra-b-02-hd.wmv
File Size : 101.33 MB
Duration : 00:04:30
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Dominatrix Sandra loves to sit on a slave's face. She loves facesitting and gets turned on by living seat pads she can use and humiliate. She lives out her ass dominance fetish to the fullest and uses this slave to fulfill it.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0272 - Ass dominance with dominatrix Sandra - Dominatrix Sandra B - facesittinggirls-sandra-b-02-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-25 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 4 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part4.mp4 / Dominating Our Cuckolds (Cuckolding)
File Size : 568.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:32
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistresses Kendra and Esmi put Esmi's cuckold to use, humiliating him while they make love to each other. The Mistresses make love to each other with a double sided dildo right over his face, then make him suck and lick their pussy juices off of it. Then Esmi worships Kendra's pussy with the cuck helplessly looking on, wishing he could participate. The Mistresses then kiss and make out as the cuck bitch worships Kendra's high heels.

This clip is part of the movie "Dominating Our Cuckolds."

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: DILDO FUCKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, DILDO SUCKING

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-25 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 4 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part4.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Platinum's First Whipping Victim (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1048.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:07
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

True story- Goddess Platinum is the newest Mean Girl and she has never whipped a slave before. And this slave used to be one of the cockiest slaves we owned. But he was so blown away by Platinum's beauty (and he has been so broken by the rest of us!) that he literally BEGGED to be her 1st whipping victim! Haha. How easily males are broken around here...and Goddess Platinum was MORE than happy to take advantage of this "broken bitch" begging to be beaten by her! Watch this clip to see an authentic whipping at Our "Mean Girl Desert Punishment Camp" carried out by Goddess Platinum for the very first time...while she literally uses this bitch for "target practice" with her whip! She still can't believe that there are "men" in this world that she can just beat, abuse, and walk all over like this- and they will WORSHIP her for it!

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM
Keywords: goddess platinum

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Platinum's First Whipping Victim (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cali - Enthusiastic Cali Learns to Ballbust (1080 HD).wmv
File Size : 786.44 MB
Duration : 00:10:42
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Cali’s first ballbusting clip, previously unreleased! Princess Cali is really excited to learn how to bust balls, and Amadahy is equally excited to teach her. Amadahy comes in hard to the piggy’s balls with her black leather boots. The power in her kicks immediately draws Cali in. She wants to kick it just as hard as Amadahy! Cali goes in hard and accurate with her kicks right away. Cali’s a natural. After her first round, Cali notices a human throne awaiting her. Cali sits on the throne and watches Amadahy’s ballbusting demonstration. Then, Amadahy relaxes on the human throne, and Cali really lays into the piggy’s balls. She is so good! Cali loves ballbusting!!! The girls ballbust until Amadahy has to pee. She makes the human throne get up and crawl into the bathroom for her. She expects a full flush this time to further impress Princess Cali with the utility of the well-trained household slaves. (10:42 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Cali Carter, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Boot Domination, Human Furniture, Face Sitting, Brat Girls

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, BOOT DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: female domination

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cali - Enthusiastic Cali Learns to Ballbust (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-11-14 - Ashtray face - Dante Posh, Goddess Brianna - Movie4416.wmv
File Size : 166.37 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 810x480
Duration : 00:07:25
Video : VC-1, 2 883 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 231 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Dante Posh and Mistress Brianna are taking a relaxing smoke break. The ladies discuss female superiority and reflect of the events of the day. All the while they use a male as a human ashtray. They spit and ash into the slave's mouth, never acknowledging his presence. Whe the ladies are finished with their cigarettes, they put them out in the slut's mouth and walk away. The slave is left outside with his mouth propped open waitin to be of use again.

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ashtray, smoke, spit, spitting

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-11-14 - Ashtray face - Dante Posh, Goddess Brianna - Movie4416.mp4" for free

Last edited:

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-12 - Boot Licking Degredation (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 116.61 MB
Duration : 00:05:18
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

After strap-on fucking the trespasser in the woods Megan and Lexi humiliate their captive further. Lexi orders he lick her dirty work boots clean, she wipes the bottoms of her boots across his tongue. Being captured by these women scares the pis s out of him Lexi steps in it making her boots even more dirty. Lexi completely degrades him by making him lick his own p ee off the bottoms of her boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-12 - Boot Licking Degredation (Lexi Sindel).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0273 - Smell her sweaty ass - Mistress Sue - facesittinggirls-sue-04-hd.wmv
File Size : 78.16 MB
Duration : 00:03:30

After the workout Sue's pretty exhausted - but that doesn't stop her from using the slave as a living seat. He has to smell her sweaty ass - that's an order!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0273 - Smell her sweaty ass - Mistress Sue - facesittinggirls-sue-04-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-26 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 5 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part5.mp4 / Dominating Our Cuckolds (Forced Bi)
File Size : 430.22 MB
Duration : 00:04:56

Kendra and Esmi are not nearly done humiliating and using their cuckolds; now they want to see some serious cock sucking and cum eating. Esmi's cuck is forced to suck the cock of Kendra's cuck as the two Mistresses laugh at his humiliation and disgust. They make sure to force his head down on the shaft, making sure that the cuck swallows the entire shaft.
The Mistresses then order Kendra's cuck to stand up so he can cum all over the face of Esmi's cuck. Esmi then makes her cuck show off his cum covered face for her amusement.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, HUMILIATION

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-26 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 5 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part5.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Tina's First BallBusting (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 603.47 MB
Duration : 00:10:07
Video : AVC, 8 200 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Goddess Tina (my real-life cousin) has kicked a guy in the balls only ONE time in her whole life. She tells the story about it in the opening minute of this clip. But I just laugh and can't believe that she has ONLY kicked a guy in the balls ONCE! I brag that I kick losers in the balls WHENEVER I feel like it! Tina wants a demo, so I call out a slave to crawl over and let us kick it in the balls as much as we want. The slave doesn't want to get kicked in the balls, but I don't give a fuck. It better not embarrass me in front of my cousin! So eventually I have it "stand & spread 'em!" for us! And we basically just take turns destroying its balls. Tina has a ball. (Pun totally intended lol.) She can't believe that she can do this as much as she wants to losers- and get PAID for it too!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, FEMDOM, BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: tina, carmela

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Tina's First BallBusting (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cameron - Fetcon Facesit on Danni (720 HD).wmv
File Size : 432.82 MB
Duration : 00:09:32
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS

720 HD: Danni has been fighting his addiction. Danni's addicted to big, beautiful, butts and it's controlling his life. Amadahy and Cameron know he's an addict. They are going to tease him with his vice. Amadahy and Cameron shove their bodacious butts in danni's little face. Danni is so hooked, he starts to get hard, even in chastity. Amadahy and Cameron take turns sitting full weight on his face. Danni turns into an even bigger blubbering fool. Amadahy smothers him. Both girls sit across the length of his body at the same time. Danni is having difficulty breathing. Amadahy and Cameron are having too much fun together! While hanging out on their squirmy little sofa, they make plans to get together more often. They double face sit danni before heading downstairs to the party. (9:32 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Cameron, double facesit, chastity, smother

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: CHASTITY, SMOTHER

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cameron - Fetcon Facesit on Danni (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-11-18 - Cum cocktail - Ashley Edmonds, Kendra James - Movie4418.wmv
File Size : 145.33 MB
Duration : 00:07:02
Video : VC-1, 2 677 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 191 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Mistress Kendra brings her slave to a special kind of bar. Ashely smiles when she sees Kendra's slut slave. "I have a special cocktail for that thirsty bitch." Ashley says. Then she proceeds to milk a well hung slave into a martini glass. Kendra enjoys watching the stud slave get milked. She laughs at how small her own slave's dicklett is. She holds her pinky finger up to the bitch's tiny cock. Guess which is bigger...much bigger? After the stud slave shoots a huge load into the glass, Kendra and Ashley delight in feeding the bitch slave a cum cocktail. The ladies make the slut savor every drop, laughing at him all the while.

Category: HUMILIATION

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-11-18 - Cum cocktail - Ashley Edmonds, Kendra James - Movie4418.mp4" for free

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-12 - Ms Mona's Foot bitch (Mona Rogers).mp4
File Size : 152.34 MB
Duration : 00:06:54

Ms Mona Rogers has trained her foot slave well, he kisses and adores her sexy feet.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS, FOOT DOMINATION

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-12 - Ms Mona's Foot bitch (Mona Rogers).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0274 - Asian facesitting mistress - Asian Mistress Angy - facesittinggirls-angy-01-hd.wmv
File Size : 85.33 MB
Duration : 00:03:50

To keep him calm, Asian Girl Angy first teases him with a sexy strip but this was the nice part for him, LOL- now she loughs and presses her curvy ass on his face untill he has no air anymore... he is trying to tell her stop but as she has pressed her ass on his mouth we understand that she cannot understand what he utters, LOL. He cannot breathe and becomes redfaced but she is so about enjoying it, she does not care but would even jump on his face and enjoy herself ;).

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0274 - Asian facesitting mistress - Asian Mistress Angy - facesittinggirls-angy-01-hd.mp4" for free

File Name : SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-27 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part6.mp4 / Dominating Our Cuckolds (Foot Worship)
File Size : 416.75 MB
Duration : 00:04:47

Mistresses Kendra and Esmi make out and kiss while their cuckold bitches grovel beneath them, worshipping their feet. Esmi decides that she wants another orgasm, so Kendra uses a vibrator to bring her to make her cum. Just for fun, Kendra orders her cuck to try and catch Esmi's squirt juice. The Mistresses do not want to waste Esmi's squirt juice, so they order their slaves to lick it off the floor.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SQUIRTING

Download "SUBBY HUBBY - 2013-02-27 - Dominating Our Cuckolds Part 6 - Esmi Lee, Kendra James - sh_s410_minimovie_they_meet_full_length_part6.mp4" for free

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Tina- Her First Visit (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1022.36 MB
Duration : 00:14:08
Video : AVC, 9 968 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

So this is my real-life cousin, Tina. We haven't seen each other in a few years, but since we both live in Vegas now she thought she'd reach out and see what I've been up to. Well, I decided to tell her the truth- that I am living the good life as a "Mean Girl" now! She didn't know what that meant, and I knew she wouldn't believe me even if I told her, so I decided to invite her over and SHOW her! This clip is her first visit. When she walks in, she notices right away that I have some pathetic-looking naked loser over in the kitchen scrubbing my floor on his hands and knees. I explain to her that is "my slave". She can't believe it...so I show her! What follows is me basically degrading my bitch slave in front of my cousin to the point that she can't believe her eyes. I make him literally bow down and kiss my feet and THANK me for LETTING him clean the floor that I walk on. I then literally WALK ALL OVER HIM! In my heels, no less- which absolutely blows my cousin's mind! Of course, after seeing me do it, she wants HER turn LOL! So I totally act like its no big deal and command my slave to let my hot cousin walk all over him too. And it is so funny, which my cousin Tina is standing on my slave in her heels, we just have a casual conversation about him like he isn't even there! Gawd, I miss her! Haha. Then I move on to the next part of the "demo" of my slave's humiliation- I make him lick the dirt and filth off the soles of my cousin's shoes. Just to REALLY show off that I can make him do literally ANYTHING I command hom to at the snap of my fingers! My cousin Tina's mind is blown...again! She can't believe this loser is THIS pathetic that he is lapping at the filthy soles of her shoes with his TONGUE! But I explain to my cousin that there are all kinds of losers out there that you can just blatantly use and walk all over like this. We even talk about all the guys that we have rejected over the years...and how many of them we could have used like this instead of just rejecting them and walking away like we used to! -Princess Carmela

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess tina, princess carmela

Download "THE MEAN GIRLS - AMERICAN MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Tina- Her First Visit (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cameron - Vicious Boot Kicks to Ball Bag (720 HD).wmv
File Size : 331.73 MB
Duration : 00:07:23
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS

720 HD: The clip starts out with Amadahy and her brand new Doc Martins kicking full force with her boots. This was actually a warm up before the actual shoot! Lol! The kick bag takes full force boot kicks over and over. The kick bag can barely stand. It cries out as Amadahy laughs. The Doc Martins are really destroying its bag. Amadahy just kicks harder and harder with her boots. In the second part Cameron Dee destroys his balls with her boots. The kick bag has no choice but to stand while the girls kick full force. The slave suffers a injury that makes this clip short. (7:23 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Cameron Dee, ball kicking, boots

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH

Download "BRAT PRINCESS 2 - Amadahy and Cameron - Vicious Boot Kicks to Ball Bag (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CLUBDOM - 2009-11-20 - Prepared by the whip - Ashley Edmonds, Kendra James - Movie4419.wmv
File Size : 124.94 MB
Duration : 00:08:39
Video : VC-1, 1 795 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 211 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Kendra James and Mistress Ashley plan to take a slave to auction. "Whipping Bitches bring a higher price with deep marks." Kendra says. Then she and Ashely proceed to whip the slaves from knees to shoulders. Kendra cracks her bull whip and laughs as the slut trembles with fear. The ladies delight in the slut's suffering. The bitch's cries for mercy are met with even more whipping. Kendra and Ashely have no mercy for this slut as they deliver expert and cruel lashes to the slut's back and ass.

Category: WHIPPING

Download "CLUBDOM - 2009-11-20 - Prepared by the whip - Ashley Edmonds, Kendra James - Movie4419.mp4" for free

Last edited:

File Name : FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-13 - Riley's Foot licking bitch (Riley Reid).mp4
File Size : 168.36 MB
Duration : 00:07:38
Audio : AAC, 98.4 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Miss Riley humiliates her foot boy with her feet.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: riley reid

Download "FEMDOM EMPIRE - 2012-11-13 - Riley's Foot licking bitch (Riley Reid).mp4" for free

File Name : FACESITTING GIRLS - 0275 - Degraded by a punker chick - Punk Ebony - facesittinggirls-ebony-03-hd.wmv
File Size : 102.23 MB
Duration : 00:04:33

Punk girl Ebony humiliates this loser by simply sitting down on his face. This loser doesn't need to try to fight her off as she just sits down on his face over and over again. When she craves some facesitting she'll get it!

Download "FACESITTING GIRLS - 0275 - Degraded by a punker chick - Punk Ebony - facesittinggirls-ebony-03-hd.mp4" for free

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!