• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

ANATOMY OF MY FEET feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_ANATOMY OF MY FEET feat AstroDomina
Format: mp4
Size: 1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 13714 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 233 Kbps, 44 Khz

Don't you want to get to know my feet even better? Well now, here's your chance!

Goddess Sydney knows you're her total devoted foot worshipper.. it's been so long since you began jerking to her perfect Goddess feet, but she really wants to take your obsession to the next level. She doesn't just want you to jerk to them, she wants you to actually study the anatomy of her feet. She wants you to know every single wrinkle, curve and shape of her feet.

Which foot do you think is bigger? They're not entirely the same size, one is slightly bigger than the other. One has a slightly longer arch than the other. You really need to know all these things if you're going to call yourself a true foot freak. You really need to become the encyclopedia of Goddess Sydney's feet.

You know she does a lot of climbing, but do you know what kind of footwear she prefers? If you don't know these things about your Goddess, all these tiny details about her feet, you really need to watch this clip and learn. Become a truly devoted foot worshipper and connoisseur for your Goddesses feet!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, femdom pov, feet, foot fetish, foot domination, soles, wrinkled soles, foot study, foot tease, joi, jerk off instruction, female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Last edited:
Suspended Slave Seat - Part I

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_Suspended Slave Seat - Part I
Size: 768 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 9907 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

There are few things I enjoy more in life than sitting. What can I say? I'm a lounging diva.

And you know what makes an extra delicious seat to sit on? A bitch tied in bondage. Or more specifically, a bitch with his legs bound together in leather restraints, partially suspended in a frogtie, his hooded head on the floor for me to sit and tease with my ass.

What a lucky boy! To be trapped under my perfect bouncing ass, smothering his helpless little face until he needs me more and more. Facesitting him until his cock is hard at the feel, the sight, the scent of my ass on his face. And edging his cock while my divine derriere rubs all over him, grinding and rubbing my cheeks up and down his face until he's horny beyond comprehension.

It's so easy to get a bitch riled up in bondage. And can I blame him? The view from my ass drives him insane, and he needs more and more of me to get enough.

Features: facesitting, face sitting, ass smothering, ass fetish, ass worship, smother, ass grinding, ass domination, femdom, female domination, male bondage, strict leather bondage, heavy suspension bondage

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, ASS FETISH, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP, ASS GRINDING.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian goddess, strict leather bondage, frogtie, bondage slave, ass domination, tease and denial, cock tease, female supremacy, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 768 MB<<<

Last edited:
Fight You For It!

CF1058

General:
Name: CF_Fight You For It!
Format: wmv
Size: 678.8 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Super sexy cheerleaders Chloe and AJ in one of the best catfights we've ever seen! There is only one place left on the cheerleading squad and both of the friends want it... They decide the fairest way to settle it is to fight for the place - winner takes all! A very sexy, very hot, very sweaty catfight ensues, with lots of facesitting, crotch grabbing, tickling, double scissoring, rolling about and loads of sexy grappling holds. Who will win out and get the last spot on the cheerleading squad?! This really is an excellent fight - not to be missed! (Duration 29m44s)

Published Thursday 14th of June 2012

Keywords: dresses and skirts, sport, uniform, chloe, panties, aj.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 678.8 MB<<<

Rodea's Real Slave Workout

General:
Name: AMG_Rodea's Real Slave Workout
Size: 815.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:21, 11979 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Rodea's Real Slave Workout

I decided that this slave is NOT in good enough shape for me! So I command it to get on this treadmill so I can whip it into shape. Can you believe it tries to get up and actually walk on it?? LOL! So I command it to get on its hands and knees and CRAWL on the treadmill- and I dont care if it rips the skin off its knees, it is a SLAVE and it needs to exercise like one! Which means I will also be RIDING on its BACK the entire time too- to make SURE it gets a really good slave-workout! And to provide some extra encouragement for it, I even tie my dirty gym sneaker in front of its nose like a carrot on a stick haha. So it crawls even faster with me on its back just trying desperately to reach my dirty sneaker to sniff and kiss it LOL. And if that's not enough motivation for it, I also beat its ass with my riding crop for even more "encouragement"!
I totally increase the incline and vary the speeds on the treadmill while riding the slave to play with it and have fun at its expense. This was SUCH a fun workout- for ME! (The slave seemed to be dying underneath me, but I really don't care. LOL)
Oh, and btw in real life the slave's knees were TOTALLY torn to SHREDS by the treadmill! LOL!)

Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom, Treadmill Fetish

Girls:
Goddess Rodea

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 815.09 MB<<<

TEACH ME HOW TO CBT feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_TEACH ME HOW TO CBT feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 13418 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Are you ready to learn how I want you to properly treat that worthless cock and balls of your? Well, then listen up!

Goddess Sydney is one of the best at CBT, it's honestly one of her favorite activities, and today she's going to bestow upon you a few lessons on how to do this to yourself. You'll need a few supplies and she'll go over these first, but don't worry if you don't have exactly what she says, she will give you alternative things that can be found around your house.

First of all, she wants you to tie your balls up. That's right, make it nice and tight so they're just bulging out. This is the best way to make sure they're as sensitive as possible and have nowhere to go.

Now, why don't you give them a few good flicks. Go ahead, and don't hold back now. Just because they're attached to you doesn't mean you get to go easy on yourself. After a few flicks they're already sore, but she's just getting warmed up! Next she wants you to grab a nice, solid paddle, or anything that will work as a paddle. She instructs you exactly where and how to smack them. She explains exactly when to go harder and when to go softer. She'll make you give them some large whacks, and several small ones in a row.

You can already feel them getting very sore, but she doesn't care. She knows you're a painslut and you want to please her don't you? Good, then go ahead and get out a package of icy hot. She knows you know what that is and exactly how painful it can be, especially on freshly paddled skin! You may feel reluctant at this point, but there's no backing out now!

There's nothing you love more than just giving Sydney control over your balls, even if that means going through an intense CBT session while she laughs at your agony, and the suffering has only begun. Don't worry, she'll allow you a little bit of pleasure here and there, but you will truly have to prove yourself to her.. just wait until you find out what else she has in store for you!

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM POV, LATEX, BDSM INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, femdom pov, cbt, cbt instruction, instructional, female domination, paddling, ballbusting, self ballbusting, pov, tease, bdsm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.2 GB<<<

Last edited:
Crossing The Line

CF1059

General:
Name: CF_Crossing The Line
Size: 703.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:50, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Carissa and Araneae have a sexy apartment catfight when Ari tells Carissa that her date outfit crosses the line from sexy to slutty! Lots of horny boob smothering, facesitting and scissoring as the girls battle on the living room floor and trade trash talk. Those stockings show off Carissa's powerful legs to great effect as she squeezes Ari between them mercilessly. (Duration 30m50s)

Published Thursday 28th of June 2012

Keywords: araneae, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, domestic, heels, thong / g-string, carissa, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.79 MB<<<

Suspended Slave Seat - Part II

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_Suspended Slave Seat - Part II
Size: 264.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 3071 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

How long can my slave last with me stroking his cock?

Not too long, if you know me. And even though he knows the consequences - ballbusting, obviously - my slippery hands are too much for him to resist. And he doesn't have much in the way of resisting, with his legs bound in a wide frogtie, his hips suspended and cock vulnerable to my magical fingers.

Up and down, gliding on his hard dicklet, coercing him into his inevitable milking doom. Edged until the brink of orgasm, and then brought back down, and then edged until his feeble male brain can hardly handle it.

And when he explodes, he's so pent up that I don't even need to stroke him. He can't help but spurt his excitement all over himself.

A super hot edging scene you won't want to miss.

Features: ejaculations, male orgasm, edging, cock tease, handjobs, orgasm control, ruined orgasms, tease and denial, femdom, female domination

Category: MEN MADE TO CUM
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASMS, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, edging, tease and denial, cock tease, strict leather bondage, bondage slave, femdom, female domination, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 264.93 MB<<<

Last edited:
Ariel's cigarette

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ariel's cigarette
Size: 493.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel knows that her slave hates the smell of cigarettes so she lights one and she walks to her slave, who is tied up by his wrists. She smiles sarcastically and blows the smoke to his eyes and nose. He coughs and squints his eyes and the next thing that happens is that Ariel burns his nipples one by one with his cigarette. He cries out in pain and Anette touches his balls with her burning cigarette.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION , BDSM , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: human ashtray

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.72 MB<<<

Catwoman Claims Another Part 3

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
Name: CSFEM_Catwoman Claims Another Part 3
Size: 277.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:30, 3297 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Catwoman Claims Another Part 3
This is the final clip in this fantastic series. Catwoman continues her vicious attack on her flunky. She rakes his sensitive damaged skin with her razor sharp nails as she purrs into his ear and tells him his test is far from over. If he wants to work for her as her flunky in a life of crime, he needs to take much more.

She then grabs the cane and starts caning his ass. He is howling in agony as Catwoman rains down the blows with no mercy. Mistress Bijou Steal does an extraordinary job in her role as Catwoman.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, BOOT DOMINATION, BDSM, HUMILIATION, WHIPPING.
Keywords: bijou steal, face sitting, degradation, single tail, bijou, catwoman, superhero, super hero, super heroine, batgirl, forced masturbation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.41 MB<<<

I MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD

Starring: Mistress bella Blackheart

General:
Name: DOMNATION_I MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR MANHOOD
Size: 652.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:08, 12652 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Bella Blackheart knows the first thing you take from a slave is that which matters most. And THAT is his cock and balls. First Bella ties up his genitals and makes a leash with the long black rope. Then she utilizes a riding crop to thrash his most beloved family jewels over and over again.

Mistress Blackheart now has total control over his manhood, as she lashes out again and again with her painful riding crop. Her slave screams for mercy but his pleas fall on deaf ears. Bella intends to make him suffer. That's the price he will pay to gaze upon her beauty. For this devoted pain pet, there is nowhere else he would rather be than to suffer at the hands of his Goddess.

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, CORPORAL BDSM, CBT.
Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, bdsm, ball, female domination, bondage, cock and ball whipping, female supremacy, discipline, humiliation, female superiority, slave punishment, corporal punishment, femdom, cbt, pain slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 652.5 MB<<<

Under Her Control

Starring: Mistress Sidonia Von Bork
FB1201

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Under Her Control
Size: 501.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:00, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Lucky slave Ryan finds himself strapped down and under the total control of the UK's best-known Dominatrix, Sidonia Von Bork. Rubber-clad Mistress Sidonia makes sure Ryan's nose goes right into her ass and demands to be worshipped by her restrained and helpless slaveboy. Ryan's face gets used, crushed and smothered until Sidonia is satisfied that he has done enough to please her. Look out for some excellent fullweight facesitting scenes in this excellent video, packed full of sexy smother and ass worship verbal. (Duration 22m00s)

Published Thursday 17th of October 2013

Keywords: humiliating, heels, restraint / bondage, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, mistress sidonia, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 501.53 MB<<<

Fun with Cleo and Amanda

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Fun with Cleo and Amanda
Size: 566.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 8335 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Cleo and Mistress Amanda loves to tease the young slave. They already tied him to the andrew's cross and now he can only watch with erect cock as the two bombshells walk up and down the room. When they finally look at him, he realizes that they about to give him a handjob and his heartrate quickens. Cleo is the one who is leading the session, while Amanda helps her with her soft hands.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 566.8 MB<<<

Goddess in fur high heels worship

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Goddess in fur high heels worship
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:12, 14913 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

Just a casual day of a Mistress and her slave. I'm going back from the walk with my sub on the leash. I'm ordering him to worship my red soles classic 12cm high heels, suck the heel and kiss my bare feet. He isn't going good though! I'm angry at him, and punish him with some CBT, faceslaps, caning and trampling.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FURS, TRAMPLING, CMNF / CLOTHED MALE NAKED FEMALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: fur, heel sucking, bare feet, female domination, trampling, leather, mistress, face slapping, high heels worship, evil woman, feet worship, wet look, brunette, foot domination, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB<<<

Hard ride

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Hard ride
Size: 288.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is on his hands and knees on a small and thin rug on the cold tile floor, a mask is covering his face, but he is not tied to anywhere. Mistress Amanda comes in wearing a thong, a pair of black, pathent leather boots and a really long and very thick strapon. She forces it into the slaves ass, but it's not that simple, she has to fight with him and pushing it against his will into his anus and make him suffer.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 288.08 MB<<<

Using human furniture

Starring: Evil Woman, Dark Fairy

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Using human furniture
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:17, 14879 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 252 Kbps, 44 Khz

We are in 2050 again. Women are the rulers of the world and males are their sla.ves. I'm visiting my friend Dark Fairy and I'm fascinated by her new human furniture. I'm checking its possibilities and various modes - It is an ashtray for my friend and being fucked by me in his ass at the same time. It serve as a spitoon, and boot cleaner when its holes are used meantime. I need to get myself such a furniture too!

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM, STRAP-ON, BOOT DOMINATION, HUMAN ASHTRAY.
Keywords: human furniture, human ashtray, humiliation, pegging, boot licking, boot cleaning, strapon, evilwoman, spitting, femdom, spitoon, female supermacy, double domme, female domination, strap-on bj.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.09 GB<<<

Focus on Panties

Starring: Rebekah & Peter
FB1202

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Focus on Panties
Size: 473.65 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:48, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rebekah's come for extra tuition from Peter but he can't stop looking up her skirt at her white cotton panties. She gives him an extra close-up look at them by pinning him down and sitting on his face. Rebekah looks great in her pleated skirt and sexy white knickers, and even better when Peter's nose is wedged firmly in her crotch! (Duration 20m48s)

Published Thursday 24th of October 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, humiliating, breast smothering, heels, domestic, rebekah, uniform, panties, topless, school.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 473.65 MB<<<

Face Crusher Returns

Starring: Samantha

General:
Name: CSFEM_Face Crusher Returns
Size: 157.39 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:24, 2896 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Face Crusher Returns
The Face Crusher is back with two new young victims for her de-adly games. To assist her in the demise of these boys, she brings in the famous ""Gluteus Guillotine"" who is renowned for destroying men's faces with her ass.

The two of them spend the afternoon doing what they love sitting on men's faces until the men expire. You could be next!

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , vore , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 157.39 MB<<<

SHE WILL PUMP YOU UP

Starring: Madam Quinn Helix

General:
Name: DOMNATION_SHE WILL PUMP YOU UP
Size: 607 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:41, 14792 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

With her slave bound and helpless in a medical sling, Madam Quinn Helix shoves her pets cock into the battery operated cock pump and merely has to press one tiny red button to achieve startling results. In mere seconds, the slaves cock blows up two and three times its normal size...both in length and girth, filling the entire circumference of the glass cylinder.

Straining against the glass with nowhere to go, the only thing growing nowIS THE PAIN in his pulsating cock as the skin is stretched beyond its limits. And then, just when it feels as if its about to explode, Madam releases the pressure with the mere touch of a second white button, and his penis begins to shrink back to its normal size.

And then Madam begins all over again with the red button, and then the white, and then the red, and then the white, RED, WHITE, RED, WHITE, over and over again amidst his screams and pleas for mercy. Its so degrading to him to watch his own cock grow to proportions that he can never ever achieve on his own. HA!

Category: MEDICAL FETISH
Related Categories: MEDICAL FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , BONDAGE , CBT
Keywords: madam quinn helix , bdsm , small penis humiliation , female domination , bondage , cbt , female supremacy , discipline , corporal punishment , female superiority , medical clinic , tease and denial , femdom , medical fetish , pain slave

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 607 MB<<<

Be MY Bicycle Seat 5

Starring: Ami

General:
Name: CSFEM_Be MY Bicycle Seat 5
Size: 136.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:40, 3292 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Be MY Bicycle Seat 5
We love Princess Ami's attitude when it comes to face sitting. She truly perches on her seat cushion's face and doesn't care how much he struggles under her amazing bubble butt. She genuinely LOVES face sitting and here you get to see how she incorporates it into her exercise regime.

Most men we know have always fantasized about being a beautiful woman's bicycle seat. Especially on a hot, sunny day. But when you see how much this slave suffers in this video, you might wish to re-think that fantasy. Regardless, be sure to have your cock in hand when you watch this clip.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: ami , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , vore , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , princess ami

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 136.53 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!