• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Heavy Rider for New Pony

Starring: Samantha

General:
Name: CSFEM_Heavy Rider for New Pony
Format: wmv
Size: 174.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:15, 3294 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Heavy Rider for New Pony
The big, beautiful and heavy Amazon Goddess Samantha is searching for another new pony. She seems to wear them out and she truly wants a pony that can last under her full weight for as long as she desires. Some days, this might only be 20 minutes. Other days it might be two hours. She doesn't want to worry about whether her pony can handle her weight or not. She wants to ride with total power and freedom over her human horse.

Today a young hopeful human pony has arrived for his audition to be Goddess Samantha's pony. She likes his muscular shoulders and arms and really puts him to the test with various exercises he must perform while she rides him full weight. The poor pony really starts to sweat and get exhausted under Goddess Samantha but he never quits. This impresses Goddess Samantha. Could he be the one she chooses?

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: samantha , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 174.94 MB<<<

Evil therapist-fantasy and foot domination

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil therapist-fantasy and foot domination
Format: mp4
Size: 1.1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:35, 10540 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

Evil therapist-fantasy and foot domination

EvilWoman

New patient is visiting me in my office. He has sexual issue. His girlfriend can't accept his huge admiration for female feet. He dreams day and night about licking them, sucking the toes. I have one, innovative solution for this kind of problem....Negative association - Patient needs to worship my bare feet and I'm punishing him with cane and feet CBT for it. Check out if I was able to cure this poor guy ;)

Published Nov 23, 2020

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Foot Worship
Bare Feet, Beautiful Feet, Caning Fantasy, CBT Fantasy, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Feet Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Licking, High Heel Domination, Petite Feet,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.1 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Teasing 'til he cums

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Teasing 'til he cums
Size: 484.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:10, 7062 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anette loves to play with her slave's erect cock, teases it, arouses it and watching as he tries to keep his calm, despite of the rushing out of his head and into his lower regions. She slowly massages him with her gloved hands and a lot of slippery oil, she pushes the right spots on his cock, until he rewards her with a huge fountain of sperm. But Anette doesn't stop, she plays cruelly some more with his sensitive cock.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , POST CUM TORTURE , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 484.86 MB<<<

Happy Anniversary

Starring: Becky & Peter
FB1199

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Happy Anniversary
Size: 482.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Peter's anniversary dinner is in the dog, and his nose is wedged firmly between Becky's buttocks when he finally arrives home to celebrate. Peter is pinned down on the dining room table and smothered and facesat under Becky's silk knickers until she is satisfied she has taught him a lesson. (Duration 21m11s)

Published Thursday 3rd of October 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, humiliating, barefoot, heels, domestic, becky, panties, stockings.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 482.38 MB<<<

Shoe Shopping Spree

Starring: Goddess Molly

General:
Name: GFD_Shoe Shopping Spree
Size: 56.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:21, 1009 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Molly is looking as sexy as ever in a bright orange and white bra and panty set, but her step pop doesn't approve of her lack of clothes when she sits down at the breakfast table. With her mom nowhere to be found, the beautiful brunette decides to seduce him, starting by running her bare foot up his leg. When she props her feet up on the kitchen table, he can't help but to admire them. If he wants to touch, though, then he's going to have to pay up. Once he hands over his credit card, she lets him kiss, lick, and suck on her sexy bare feet, sliding his tongue between each toe. How far will he get?

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: molly jane, toe sucking, sole licking, barefoot, financial domination, findom, foot kissing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 56.92 MB<<<

BALL PADDLING in a Humbler for Submissive Man!

Starring: Bastienne Cross

General:
Name: VAR_BALL PADDLING in a Humbler for Submissive Man!
Size: 299.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:05, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am just humming and singing to myself all throughout this well deserved ball beating! It just feels so great to put men firmly in their place while I just laugh and have a great time :) I set this guy up in the humbler so his sensitive balls are being held tightly up for me to step on and paddle at my leisure. The humbler keeps his back arched so he can't hide without stretching them which causes severe pain. I alternate between stepping on them in my cute, red chucks and paddling them. Finally, after a proper ball beating I let him release while stepping on his balls then I insist on paddling out every last drop post orgasm despite his whiny, little cries of pain. So fun! :)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMDOM.
Keywords: chuck taylor.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 299.26 MB<<<

Ball Bust Interview with local pig!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Ball Bust Interview with local pig!
Size: 146.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 1982 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pig #2 is a Local pig in Oregon and begged for an interview! I busted him so hard my Pig #1 was crying lol and of course I ended ball busting both of them while I was at it. My Goal was to bust one open id say i came pretty close. My Hits are Hard and I am merciless when it comes to ball busting. Ive learned most pigs are weak and can't take much pain so all interviews are done with pig tied up. This way if pig ever backs out he can't go anywhere until I'm done with him! FOR WMV CLICK Ball Bust Interview with local pig! WMV

Related Categories: DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, CBT, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: worship, legs, brat, domination, ball busting, cbt, ball, princess, pig, loser, interview, goddess, love, boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 146.6 MB<<<

Time For Us

Starring: Holly & Alan
FB1198

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Time For Us
Size: 470.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:40, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Holly takes out her frustrations on Alan by facesitting him until she comes - punishment for him staying out down the pub with his mates when he should have been at home paying her attention. Holly looks gorgeous in her satin lingerie and stockings as she uses Alan's face for her pleasure. (Duration 20m40s)

Published Thursday 26th of September 2013

Keywords: lingerie, holly, barefoot, bedroom, domestic, panties, stockings.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.54 MB<<<

Last edited:
THE PRIVATE ROOM feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
Name: VAR_THE PRIVATE ROOM feat AstroDomina
Size: 732.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:40, 7870 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Well, look who's back.. are you ready to have some fun in my, private area?

You're back at one of your favorite clubs, and of course you came to see your favorite girl there, Sydney. She's taken you in the back private room, where you're away from all the distraction of the club. She's happy to see you again, and starts reminiscing about all the dirty fun you had last time you were here. She kisses you and let's you feel her up, she can tell by the bulge in your pants that she knows you're happy to see her too!

She starts teasing your cock and things start to really heat up. You're loving the silky smooth yellow dress she's wearing and can't help but tug at it. She rubs her ass against you, loving how hard you're getting. How long has it been since you last came? You're balls seem so full and she just loves to tease.

Well today, she's got a big surprise for you.. why don't you go ahead and turn around. You hear her rusling a little bit and finally tells you to turn around again and kneel. You find yourself with her giant strap-on in your face.. this might teach you not to make her wait for you for so long! Now get those sissy lips ready!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: POV STRAP-ON, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASIAN GODDESS, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, femdom pov, cock tease, tease and denial, strap-on, pov strap-on, dildo sucking, female domination, pov, kissing, pov kissing, teased.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 732.87 MB<<<

Last edited:
Double Lycra Smother

Starring: Elle, Chloe Lovette & Edward
FB1197

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Double Lycra Smother
Size: 476.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Edward finds himself being facesat beneath the combined weights of Chloe and Elle when he tries to give them some workout advice. The lycra clad girls show no mercy as they tie him to the gym bench and sit on him with all their weights! (Duration 20m55s)

Published Thursday 19th of September 2013

Keywords: restraint / bondage, chloe, domestic, sport, elle, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, hotpants / booty shorts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.09 MB<<<

CUCK CLEAN UP feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
Name: VAR_CUCK CLEAN UP feat AstroDomina
Size: 626.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:54, 7823 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

As my devoted servant, you have many jobs. I've sure got a sticky one for you today!

You're cleaning up Goddess Sydney's bathroom, just one of your many chores, as she was getting railed by one of her hot bulls. Suddenly she calls you into the room. You walk out of the bathroom.. no slave, crawl! You get down and crawl over to her. She's laying naked on her bed and her bull just left. But he also left a surprise - he covered her entire body in sticky, gooey cum!

Guess what your job is now bitch? You're going to clean her up completely, with your tongue! That's right, you're nothing but a cum dump for her and she wants you to eat up all of her bulls cum for her. You start getting into it as she tells you just how pathetic you look, licking up her bulls cum. How does that taste little cuck? Does it taste like pure humiliation? Well that's all a little loser cuck like you gets!

So lap it up bitch! There's so much of it too. This is what it looks like when a REAL man cums, he pumps load after load all over her body and you get nothing more than the clean up job. That's what happens when you have a tiny dick, unlike her lover's giant massive cock. So get to cleaning and don't leave a drop while she rubs in just how inadequate you are!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, HUMILIATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, cuckold, cum eating, cei, humiliation, loser, cuckolding, cock tease, sph, small dick, pov, pathetic slave

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 626.8 MB<<<

Last edited:
Term Paper Deal

Starring: Goddess Alexis Rodriguez

General:
Name: GFD_Term Paper Deal
Size: 80.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:16, 1292 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Alexis is sunbathing barefoot outside by the pool, taking selfies while she should be working on her college term paper that's due in a couple of days. When her step bro joins her outside and tries to motivate her to work on her paper, she instead decides to implement a plan to get him to do it for her. Knowing how much he loves her feet, she starts seducing him by rubbing her feet up his thigh before reaching his lap, massaging his cock through his swim trunks with one foot while he kisses and licks her other foot. Soon, his trunks are off and she's hugging his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him the foot job he craves so he'll do her paper.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: alexis rodreigez, toe job, outsite, pool, monipulation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 80.75 MB<<<

Latina Brat Princess!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Latina Brat Princess!
Size: 113.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:51, 1986 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today I shot with my favorite ball busting slave Andy and yes I busted him with my brand new boots! Bitch Knows how much I love to ball busting and he would never say no to me. Even tho this was his first time taking it with boots like these! Yes a pair like these is much harder and much more dangerous to use. But I don't care, if id of popped one id be an added bonus! lol Loser Is short and weak for me its pathetic, He loves it when Im super bratty and mean to him, Treat him like a toy and bust his balls good which is exactly what I did here. Get up and Take it for me loser Im no where near done with you! _____________ FOR WMV CLICK Latina Brat Princess! WMV ____________ FOR IPAD CLICK Latina Brat Princess! IPAD

Related Categories: KICKING , HUMILIATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Keywords: goddess , ballbusting , ball , domination , humiliation , extreme domination , small penis humiliation , kicking , sissy boy , slave , brat , bitch , mind fuck , mental control , testicles

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 113.4 MB<<<

Sweet Pantyhose Scent

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Sweet Pantyhose Scent
Size: 48.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:52, 1083 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jamie is glad to see you because she has had an extremely day at work and her gorgeous feet could certainly use a bit of pampering. She is so ready to have you worship her feet just as they deserve so you can help her relax and make her feel good. She wants you to take off her sexy nude high heel pumps and caress her gorgeous feet through her nude sheer pantyhose. Watch as she teases you by dangling her shoe from her feet before taking them off and putting her pantyhose covered feet in your face. Follow her jerk off instructions as you worship her pretty feet, sniffing, licking, sucking, and tasting her through her pantyhose.

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI.
Keywords: jamie valentine, pov, female domination, femdom, foot worship, foot smelling, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, joi, femdompov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.57 MB<<<

My Tits Control You !

General:
Name: JASMMEND_My Tits Control You !
Size: 32.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 638 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 123 Kbps, 44 Khz

Its always been so easy to control men like you I suppose my Superior genetics have a lot to do with it. I get everything I want and my huge tits are a big part of that. This sexy push up bra really does the trick for you doesn't it. My tits are looking so huge and bouncy making them impossible to resist. My huge tits make your mind go mush and I love taking advantage of that! Now Admit your a tit addict and you can't let this clip pass you up , you need it and you crave mindless tit adoration !

Category: TIT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOME WRECKER.
Keywords: goddess, tits, mind fuck, boobs, bouncy, lingerie, prince, ssfinan.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 32.89 MB<<<

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick FULL

Starring: Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Freaky Roommates Got New Dick FULL
Size: 950.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:39, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart's dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she's worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room...

Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, "Hey, I really needed this dick..." and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them.

Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns Lance's nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock.

At this point he'll do anything to cum, but they still won't let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate's pussy they slap his balls more...

"I'll do anything you want... just please let me cum!"

Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. "It's either this, or we could just destroy your balls..." Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance's nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and his nuts.

Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev's thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn't there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, BIG TITS.
Keywords: rev arielle aquinas, lance hart, sablique von lux, terramizu, terra mizu, terra mizu tits, terra mizu strapon, sablique von lux tits, sablique ballbusting, arielle aquinas fucking, arielle aquinas femdom, femdom sex, ballbusting sex, cum on socks.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 950.85 MB<<<

Tomato Or Testicle Doesn't Matter

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
Name: VAR_Tomato Or Testicle Doesn't Matter
Size: 636.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 7883 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The follow up to the Under Glass video (which will hopefully be released soon...) Berry wants to play a game and take the last of the seasons tomatoes and smash them all over her pets twig and berries. She has fun trying to trap his cock between her size 10's and a tomato, or balancing a tomato on his balls as she smashes down on it squishing its contents all over him and the block... She has so much fun with this clip, it might become an annual event!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls squish, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 636.92 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!