• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Girlfriend Takes Your Balls and Cucks You FULL

Starring: Lydia Black

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Girlfriend Takes Your Balls and Cucks You FULL
Format: mp4
Size: 2.75 GB
Video: avc1, 00:47:53, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 242 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lydia Black is your slutty girlfriend. She dressed up in sexy lingerie to tell you that she's never been satisfied with your little dick. In fact, she's never going to use it again. Tonight she's going to castrate you right after you watch her get fucked silly by two studs.
She hands you a hair tie to wrap around your balls while you watch. Two tall strong guys with big dicks show up, pick her up off her feet and one of them shoves his dick in her ass.
Lydia humiliates you in front of them. "You could never do this with me. You can't even pick me up and this guy is curling me. OMG his dick feels so good in my ass."
She goes crazy on their dicks. She sucks their cocks. She takes it in the ass. They even double penetrate her. The whole time she looks you in the eyes, reminding you that you're about to get castrated.

"You're going to have to be a slut like me after this and learn how take these dicks."
"Are you ready to lose your balls? Which one to you want to lose first? You better pick one, or I'm gonna pick and I'm not going to make it easy and quick."
She sucks the cum out of both of their cocks, then with two big loads dripping out of her mouth tells you to kiss her. "Say goodbye to your balls, bitch."

Your slutty girlfriend already castrated you after making you watch her get fucked silly by two studs. Now she's training you to be her nutless sissy whore. She has a pink strap-on on and she's stroking two big dicks.
You have to ride her cock while you get used to sucking their dicks.

Now that you don't have balls, you're going to have to learn how to cum from anal pleasure. Don't worry, she'll patiently train you for as long as it takes.
"After you take their loads, we'll go shopping! I'll take you to Hot Topic and get you some cute slutty girl clothes :)"
"You don't have balls anymore, but still have a cock. we're going to have to do something about it. We'll have to put pantyhose on you and squish your tiny dick so you're nice and smooth like me. Otherwise, no one's going to want to fuck you if they see your tiny little bulge."
"Ok I'll give you one little cheat. If you're scared to suck the cum out their dicks, I'll do it for you this one time and you can lick up their cum off my shiny pantyhose."

She sucks the cum out of both their dicks to show you how it's done, then lets it drip on her thighs so you can lick it all up.
After you are done eating a lot of cum she tells you to work on your make up skills because you look fucking trashy.

Your slutty girlfriend wants more dick, and she loves making you watch her get her brains fucks out. Especially since she castrated you.

Now she's wearing a red high cut leotard and crotchless fishnets. Her two studs quickly rip off the red leotard and shove their huge cocks in her mouth, which makes her smile.
"Do you remember when we cut your balls off? That was the highlight of my life :) Ok guys, come on and fuck me."

She smiles and moans while they pick her up and take turns pounding her pussy. She cums really fast, thanking them, then begs for more while you watch.
"Holy his dick is so much bigger than yours is!"
"You could never fill my pussy like this, you eunuch bitch!"
"You see how happy I am! You're little dick never made me this fucking happy. It was fucking pathetic."

She takes one huge load on her tits. "Don't lick it up yet you greedy little sissy. I got TWO more loads coming and you have to eat it all."
Your slutty girlfriend, Lydia Black, just got fucked by two guys and took one of their loads on her tits. She calls one more dick in so she can take two more loads before you get to lick it all up.

They fuck her brains out in front of you. One of them asks, "What's up with this.. Is that your girlfriend watching us.?" The other guy shoves his cock in her mouth and says "Might as well be."
Lydia moans while she's getting choke-fucked, "Oh she never made me feel like this." From now on, you are a "She."
Lydia rides one dick and sucks another. She pulls the hard dick out of her pussy and tells you to lick her pussy juices off of it, then slides it back in her and moans, cumming again, thanking her studs.

One of them cums all over her pussy and fishnets. She tells you to crawl over and lick her clean. Then she sucks the load out of the last guy.
She spits the cum that she doesn't swallow all over herself. "I hope you're fucking hungry. No Nuts. :)"

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, FEMALE DOMINATION, GELDING, SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: lydia black, d arclyte, pierce paris, cuckolding, double penatration, cum eating, cum kissing, humiliation, castration, castrating, slutty domme.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.75 GB<<<

Balbusting-Special 02

Starring: Crazy Samanta

General:
Name: VAR_Balbusting-Special 02
Size: 298.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:08, 7902 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Balbusting-Special 02 #Ballbusting #Nutbusting #Kicks #CBT

English:
The clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" contains over 20 different ballbusting scenes from our clips. Here is kicked hard in the balls.

German:
Der Clip "Ballbusting-Special-02" beinhaltet über 20 verschiedene Ballbusting Szenen aus unseren Clips. Hier wird kräftig in Fred's Eier getreten.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: GERMAN AMATEURS, GERMAN LANGUAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CBT.
Keywords: eier treten, nutbusting, girly, best of, testicle, bizarr, special, deutsch, ball busting, hoden treten, hot, pov, eier kicken, domina, funny.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 298.33 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Beaten Black & Blue

General:
Name: AMG_Beaten Black & Blue
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beaten Black & Blue

We explain to this slave that yeah, we know he has been beaten senseless- but we want to beat him MORE! So we want to do more of that to him- only WORSE, in the form of CANING. And we really don't care how much pain he's in. He needs to suffer MORE for us! (AND not only that, but he needs to tell us how BEAUTIFUL we are WHILE we t0rture him!! Haha!) Then we tease him by telling him that he will actually get to have sex if he takes EVERYTHING for us...!!
We even play a game where we make him get on all fours and one of us sits on his back and the other one canes him to try to get him to fall! LOL! Then we switch so the other one can try to make him fall. What a fun, sadistic game! Eventually we both just sit on his back together and beat his ass with our canes WHILE we are sitting on him! LOL! So he has to hold up his tormentors WHILE we are beating him!! HAHA! And OMFG if he DROPS us it will only get WORSE for him
Haha ok, it actually gets worse for him anyway- just beacause we are feeling extra MEAN and want to BREAK this one. So we break out these SUPER big, long, REAL bamboo canes!!! These things are like 6 freakin feet long! And we just go to TOWN on this loser with them like baseball bats! Haha! Eventually even THIS total pain slut was curled up in the fetal position on the ground at our feet- a broken, quivering mass of male flesh at Our feet. (Like ALL slaves do, eventually)

Girls:
Goddess Rodea
Princess Carmela

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PONYPLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: rodea, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB<<<

Borrow My Sissy Boyfriend

Starring: Ashlynn Taylor, Ginary

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Borrow My Sissy Boyfriend
Size: 575.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:44, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ginary and her friend Ashlynn Taylor are having coffee when Ginary introduces her boyfriend. He leaves to get them coffee and Ashlynn tells Ginary, Hes really cute!

Yeah, but I have to lock his cock up in chastity. Hes a cheater Ginary says. Ashlynn giggles and is really interested in this chastity thing. When Lance returns, Ginary makes him show her girlfriend his locked up dick. Hes really embarrassed, but he complies. Ashlynn giggles and immediately starts toying with his locked up cock. Ginary encourages her hot friend to tease him more, knowing its only going to make Lances balls ache and his cock throb against the steel cage.

Things escalate quickly. Ashlynn asks if she can use him and Ginary gladly tells her that hes actually pretty good at eating pussy. Ashlynn rides his face until she cums, while Ginary toys with his chastity cage, grinding against it.

After Ashlynn cums, she asks if she can borrow him for the whole weekend. She has some ideas that shes always wanted to try, and having her own temporary slave would be awesome

Later on, Lance is in Ashlynns kitchen doing her dishes. She dressed him up in high heels, fishnets and a skirt. She struts into the kitchen in a high cut see thru one-piece and heels, knowing it will make him horny. She teases him with her body, then makes him a deal.

If you let me fuck your sissy ass with a strap-on, Ill unlock your cock for a little bit It doesnt take much convincing, even when she shows him how big the strap-on is. At this point, hed do anything to cum.

Ashlynn starts pounding Lances ass against the stripper pole she has in her living room when Ginary drops by. Ginary is shocked, but also very pleased to see her boyfriend getting humiliated and used by her hot friend. This gives her a great idea.

We should whore him out! The girls agree to start selling his sissy ass to the highest bidders. First they need to train him to be a real whore. Ashlynn pounds his ass hard, while Ginary sits on his face. They let him touch their tits and ass because they want him to stay horny.

After a good ass fucking, he begs to cum. They make him sit on the dildo and turn the vibrator all the way up. From now on, hes only allowed to cum with something large up his ass. Ashlynn sits on his lap, to make sure the dildo is all the way inside him and she bounces on him while she strokes his cock. They have him screaming that hes just a whore that craves cock as he cums. Then they make him eat all his cum with the huge vibrating dildo still inside him.

SISSY TRAINING, CHASTITY, CROSS DRESSING, FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, TATTOOS, PEGGING, HANDJOB, CUM EATING, HIGH HEELS, GIGGLING FEMDOM, HUMILIATION

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: ashlynn taylor, ginary, lance hart, chastity sissy, sissy strapon, sissy pegging, sold sissy, pussy licking sissy, pussy licking chastity, face sitting chastity, ashlynn taylor pegging, ashlynn taylor strapon, ginary strapon, men in fishnets, sissy ass worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 575.73 MB<<<

Last edited:
Dirty Footwear Fool

General:
Name: AMG_Dirty Footwear Fool
Size: 1002.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 11991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dirty Footwear Fool

I actually make this idiot pay for my personal trainer sessions. (In real life- not just as "play" in some video lol.) Anyway, he's totally pathetic and obsessed with my perfect feet, so it's basically easy to make him do whatever I want. I just got done working out before this video was shot (again, in REAL LIFE) and sat on my throne to allow the loser to worship me and THANK me for letting him pay for my expensive personal trainer sessions. Haha. In this part of the video I only let him lick the DIRT off the BOTTOM of my filthy gym shoes that I have had for like EVER. And then I take them off and shove his ugly face in them and command him to INHALE nice n deep...coz I know that that disgusting scent of my foot odor is like INTOXXICATING to a loser like this...LOL! And he will do ANYTHING I order him to once that aroma gets into his lungs.

Shoe and Boot Worship, Shoe Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Socks, Financial Domination, Cuckolding, Humiliation

Girls:
Goddess Rodea

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: cindi, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1002.35 MB<<<

Worst Slave E V E R

General:
Name: AMG_Worst Slave E V E R
Format: wmv
Size: 76.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:01:42, 5623 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Worst Slave E.V.E.R.

This lame ass wrote me a bunch of emails about how he was going to do ALLL this stuff for me. He was going to turn over his finances to me (yes, in real life!) let me beat him as much as I wanted (as long as I didn't bludgeon his face) and was even going to let me TATTOO him! (He even bought me a tattoo gunn!) I was so excited that I invited Princess Carmela and GoddessNo to join me. (As well as support me cuz I still didn't know if this guy was some sort of creepo lol!) Then he shows up and barely even wants to kneel before me! Plus he smelled lol. He says he isn't "sure" anymore about really serving as a slave in real life. Then he says he was "hoping to get peeed on"! LOL! So I am KIND enough to go fill up a cup for him - which I would THINK would be like NECTAR to a loser like him because it came out of ME! - and he only drinks like half of it! (and fucking COMPLAINS about it the entire time too!) This is how he shows his "worship"?? WTF? Then we start to whip him to see what he can take- and let's just say it isn't good. After all of his big talk, he quits after only a FEW cracks of our whips! - and one of the other slaves needed to actually kick him out of MGM. (That last part isn't in the video though- it was too bad to even put in THIS video! LOL) One word: Unacceptable. And that is why we are so hesitant to bring new losers here sometimes. (For those of you who have written in to us, you know what I'm talking about.) You losers make all kinds of promises- and then don't follow through with any of it. its all talk. But at least he tributed me, so that was good. Other than that, this idiot was pretty useless as a slave. No "i Worship Princess Cindi" tattoo, no REAL beating, and no bank accounts turned over to me. I am NOT a happy princess!

Girls:
Goddess NO
Princess Cindi

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 76.47 MB<<<

Break Your Balls For London

Starring: London River

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Break Your Balls For London
Size: 590.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 237 Kbps, 44 Khz

London River is wearing a tight short skirt, black pantyhose and a bodysuit. Her body is perfect. You'll do anything she tells you to. When she tells you that she want to watch you destroy your own balls, your cock gets hard and you start dripping pre-cum.

Your balls are done. She's going to destroy you.

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS.
Keywords: london river, big tits, big tits ballbusting, ballbusting talk, castration talk, cbt instruction, pantyhose, pantyhose leotard, bodysuit.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 590.35 MB<<<

Panty Thief (Part I)

Starring: Nikki, Ely & Marilyn
WL1101

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Panty Thief (Part I)
Size: 537.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:23:35, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Ely has joined me in my dungeon, and we are admiring my sissy maid Marilyn when I realise that Marilyn has stolen my black silky knickers, as a change from the usual frilly pink ones I make her wear! This blatant misbehaviour needs to be punished, so myself and Ely set about giving Marilyn a hard spanking. This part of the video shows the hand spanking, paddling and prison strapping of Marilyn's bottom - tenderising it nicely ready for the harsh caning you will see in part II of this movie later in the month. Ely is great fun to spank with, although I'm not sure Marilyn agrees as her bottom gets redder and redder! (Duration 23m35s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: stockings, heels, other outfits, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 537.13 MB<<<

Cock under sandals (camera 2)

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Cock under sandals (camera 2)
Size: 605.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:46, 8455 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

My mistress always cruel to my cock. Today she decided to trample him. She stands on my cock and wants to trample and crush him under heels. And she do it without mercy.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, STOMPING, CRUSH, SQUASH/SMOTHER, SANDALS.
Keywords: cbt, squash, trample, trampling, under heels, under foot, stomping, cock crush, feet, high heels, fetish, femdom, humiliation, toes, soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 605.59 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Forced Bi & Spunkeating

Starring: Nikki, Mistress R'eal, Peewee & Hoop
WL1102

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Forced Bi & Spunkeating
Size: 693.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:24, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

**FREE BONUS CLIP FOR MY MEMBERS** I was recently joined at Whiplash Towers by renowned Dominatrix Mistress R'eal, and we had a lot of fun playing with our slaves together. In this clip, I introduce her to slave PeeWee and demonstrate to her just why he was given his name... We laugh cruelly at his tiny dick, measure it, and laugh some more as we humiliate him and get him to waggle it about for our amusement. Then we decide to see if it grows when it's sucked on... Obviously not by us - we simply wouldn't consider sucking such a tiny pathetic piece of man-meat, but slave Hoop doesn't get to choose! Hoop is soon noshing off PeeWee as we verbally humiliate them both. Finally PeeWee is milked using my magic wand. And as we all know, good slaves always clean up their own mess....... (Duration 30m00s)

Published Thursday 8th of November 2012

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, forced bi, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 693.61 MB<<<

Bullwhipped to the floor

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Bullwhipped to the floor
Size: 540.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:53, 8309 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel whips their slave brutally, until he is on the floor and there he gets some more. Both mistresses are knows for their forceful hands and their brutal nature, they won't let him escape with a few scratches. The slave cries out loud with every stroke and he tries to be brave and bear the painful hits with pride, but his will is soon failing and he gives up totally.

Related Categories: WHIPPING , FEMDOM , EXTREME DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Keywords: whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 540.73 MB<<<

Battered Boss

CF1062

General:
Name: CF_Battered Boss
Size: 698.03 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:35, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

What could be sexier than a sexy blonde in stockings and stilettos brawling with a sexy redhead in stockings and stilettos?! Not much in our eyes, so here are Carissa and Araneae doing just that for your viewing pleasure! A disagreement leads to a catfight between our two sexy office girls and they wrestle right there on the office floor. Both ladies are trained wrestlers so there are loads of sexy wrestling moves in this movie, not to mention plenty of facesitting and trash talk. Office catfight heaven! (Duration 30m35s)

Published Thursday 9th of August 2012

Keywords: humiliating, araneae, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, lingerie, office, heels, thong / g-string, carissa, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 698.03 MB<<<

Don't push it deep please

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Don't push it deep please
Size: 586.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:44, 8283 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 122 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Sophie hates this slave. She hates him so much, that her only intention is to make him suffer like hell, for a long time. Now she is tormenting him with her strapon, fucking his ass very hard, while he is resisting as always. He knows that he can't win against Mistress Sophie, but he doesn't care, the pain drives him crazy and his instincts make him try to escape. But he can't and Sophie instead hits him in the head and squeezes his nipples.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON , FEMDOM , FEMDOM SEX
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 586.21 MB<<<

Ball Obliteration

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-10-18#Ball Obliteration##
Size: 1.11 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:31, 16419 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have some shiny, high platform boots, and you have balls. Boots, balls, boots, balls.
You can guess where this is going, right? I'm going to kick you in the balls with my oh-so-punishing boots. I'm going to stomp on them. I'm going to knee them. I'm going to slap them. These boots will play a very large part in the total destruction of your balls.
I mean, it's not like I look this hot for no reason. It's clearly a distraction for how utterly devastated your balls will be when I'm done with you, kick after kick after kick after kick.
This is exactly what it sounds like. Complete ball obliteration. Feel free to groan, yelp, and protest as much as possible. Your pain is inevitable, and I'm not going to stop just because you feel like a bitch.
Say good bye to your gonads!

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball torment, ball stomping, ball hitting, ball kneeing, ball punching, ball slapping, femdom, knee high boots, pvc, boot domination, boot humiliation

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, cock ball torture, extreme slave punishment, knee high boots, boot domination, ball kicking, kneed in the balls, asian ballbusting, ball hitting, ball punching, ball slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.11 GB<<<

Last edited:
Muffin Top

CF1061

General:
Name: CF_Muffin Top
Size: 689.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:12, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki and Jessica are trying on their bikinis, ready for a beach holiday... But Jessica makes the mistake of pointing out that Nikki's skimpy bikini reveals a bit too much of her big ass, and gives her a muffin top! Anger is a powerful drug and Nikki has no problem overcoming and dominating Jessica in this one-sided bikini apartment catfight! Lots of sexy smothering, facesitting and scissoring from Nikki as she teaches her friend a valuable lesson. Nikki even tries some booty clapping on poor Jessica! (Duration 30m12s)

Published Thursday 26th of July 2012

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, domestic, barefoot, heels, nikki, thong / g-string, jessica, bikini / swimsuit.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 689.29 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!