• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Wild Femdom in all its glory

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Nilaya's Lesbian Domination

Ass Sniffing - Nilaya's Lesbian Domination

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination, Masturbation
Description:
We're playing a game of "Smell My Finger" with "Stephanie!" But what she's smelling is her own asshole and pussy! I'm going to reveal just how dirty our little slut is, one hole at a time as I reveal her dirty ass and her sweaty pussy. And the best part is I'm making her smell all the dirtiest, most animalistic parts of herself just to drive the point home! She pretends to be clean and pristine, but inside her is a raging animal that wants to get fucked! Join me as we explore our beastly little slave, from asshole, to armpit, to pussy!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Nilaya's Lesbian Domination
File size: 231 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Nilaya's Lesbian Domination

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Risika's Post Gym Sweat Domination

Ass Sniffing - Risika's Post-Gym Sweat Domination

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Bondage, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Female Domination, Humiliation, Submissive
Description:
"Be a good bitch and get on your knees," is what Risika says to her cuffed boyfriend during a daunting punishment session after he failed to perform at the gym. After sitting on his face to expose him to her stinky ass, she plans to now pull her tight pink shorts down and make him sniff straight from the source! He must get his nose up nice and close to her sweaty, smelly ass pucker. This is the only way she knows how to teach him how important fitness should be to him.

File name: Ass Sniffing - Risika's Post-Gym Sweat Domination
File size: 179 MiB
Duration: 4 min 8 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Risika's Post-Gym Sweat Domination

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Savana Ginger Humiliation

Ass Sniffing - Savana Ginger Humiliation

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Savana really does not want me to tell her secret: the one about her sucking a big, black cock that her husband doesn't know about! She is so desperate that she obeys my command to sniff my asshole without question or complaint. I've still got her in puppy mode, after all, and puppies love to sniff assholes! I finally pull my thong panties aside to reveal my glorious little portal and she just sucks my $hit smell all in! I wonder what else she will eventually be willing to do?

File name: Ass Sniffing - Savana Ginger Humiliation
File size: 143 MiB
Duration: 3 min 16 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Savana Ginger Humiliation

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Silvia Rubi Punishes Cheating Girlfriend

Ass Sniffing - Silvia Rubi Punishes Cheating Girlfriend

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Farting, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Silvia Rubi has what she wanted, which is my confession to one text and photos that bordered on inappropriate with a girl from school. She has some pretty foul punishments for me, and I would not do this for just anyone. I love her and want to be in her good graces, but in order to do that I have to smell her disgusting farts for what feels like forever! They smell like an amalgam of cauliflower and broccoli, and I can barely handle my nose making contact with her ass hole while she is blowing stale wind right in my face. When it's finally over, she has something else in store for me, and I'm wondering when this is going to end!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Silvia Rubi Punishes Cheating Girlfriend
File size: 223 MiB
Duration: 5 min 5 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Silvia Rubi Punishes Cheating Girlfriend

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Sweaty Boss Nikki Ford

Ass Sniffing - Sweaty Boss Nikki Ford

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Sweat Fetish
Description:
My boss, Nikki Ford, sweats more than anyone I have ever met. On a fateful day, I forgot to call the AC repair guy, and she punished me in a way that has to be considered creating poor workplace conditions! After I am made to smell and lick her stinky feet, she has me move onto something way worse - her filthy, sweaty ass! Sniffing the boss lady's butt is not what I thought would be on my to-do list, and I can hardly stand the smell of her clammy butt and sweat-soaked thong.

File name: Ass Sniffing - Sweaty Boss Nikki Ford
File size: 189 MiB
Duration: 4 min 19 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Sweaty Boss Nikki Ford

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Taped Mouth Face Sitting Nikki Ford

Ass Sniffing - Taped Mouth Face Sitting Nikki Ford

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Girl-Girl
Description:
When I taped Nikki Ford's mouth closed, she had no idea how much I was going to defile her pretty little face with the natural stink of my ass. Turning her face into my seat, I straddle her in my pink satin panties, teasing her with the smell. Unable to open her mouth, Nikki is made to breathe through her nose, filling her lungs with particles of ass stink. I pull down my panties and press my asshole right on her pretty little nose. Just because its Nikki's first time smelling an ass doesn't mean she's getting off easy! I can feel the tip of her nose poking right into my hole, probing the deepest smells from my body. Bending over doggystyle, I grab Nikki's head and push it into my ass, my butt-stink her only air to breathe.

File name: Ass Sniffing - Taped Mouth Face Sitting Nikki Ford
File size: 164 MiB
Duration: 3 min 45 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Taped Mouth Face Sitting Nikki Ford

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Butt Party With Jazzy Jamison and Royalty Full Length Scene

Ass Sniffing Butt Party With Jazzy Jamison and Royalty - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Girl-Girl
Description:
Lovely ladies who love to sniff ass are fun to watch at play! Interracial lesbians Royalty and Jazzy Jamison are just awesome as they delve into tush sniffing and kinky face sitting! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Jazzy Jamison Sniffs Royalty's Round Ass

Playful lesbians Jazzy Jamison and Royalty recently delved into some enjoyable antics! Royalty invited Jazzy to sniff her sexy Asian ass pucker! Adorable Jazzy was up to the task, and she had fun with it. She even used a fingertip to get that pucker to wink! Time spent with these babes is never a disappointment!

Ass Sniffing - Royalty Sniffs Jazzy Jamison

"Addictive ass hole" is the designation Royalty gave to Jazzy Jamison's butthole when she was sniffing it up like mad. She deemed it perfect and likened its scent to fresh sandalwood. Miss Royalty was nuts over that backside! She praised its small size and tried her best to get her nose inside of that tight spot!

Face Sitting and Ass Sniffing - Jazzy Jamison Tops Royalty

When Jazzy Jamison sat on Royalty's face, young Royalty likened the scent of her babe's ass to feeling like being at an oxygen bar! She could not get enough of that chocolate backside, and she sniffed and sniffed. An excited Jazzy admitted that Royalty was making her toes curl!

Face Sitting and Ass Sniffing - Royalty Tops Jazzy Jamison

Yummy lesbians Royalty and Jazzy Jamison are two fun-loving foxes who have a great time whenever they playfully connect to indulge in kink! Their most recent adventure included Royalty sitting on Jazzy's face as Jazzy sniffed that big booty! They giggled as girls will do, and they had the best time as Jazzy was in love with how her babe's tush smelled!

File name: Ass Sniffing Butt Party With Jazzy Jamison and Royalty - Full Length Scene
File size: 711 MiB
Duration: 16 min 12 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing Butt Party With Jazzy Jamison and Royalty - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing POV Kneeling Beneath Jazzy Jamison

Ass Sniffing POV - Kneeling Beneath Jazzy Jamison

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, POV
Description:
After a long day, your Mistress, Jazzy Jamison, had sat for 12 hours, making her ass quite sweaty. Adding to the stink was that she also had been farting in her panties all day long. She wants you to sniff her ass, and you know better than to disobey Mistress Jamison, no matter how foul that black ass smells.

File name: Ass Sniffing POV - Kneeling Beneath Jazzy Jamison
File size: 231 MiB
Duration: 5 min 16 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing POV - Kneeling Beneath Jazzy Jamison

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass splitting dildo Paris Kennedy

Actress: Paris Kennedy
Keywords: Anal Play, Brunette, Red Head, Strap-on
Description:

File name: Ass splitting dildo
File size: 97.3 MiB
Extension: Windows Media
Duration: 4 min 21 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia Full Length Scene

Ass Worship - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Advice for future roommates of Kat Garcia's: do not jump rope in the house! I do not like following rules, but I hate dirty butts even more. I'm in quite a predicament when Kat catches me redhanded with my jump rope and forces me to sniff, then lick, her filthy black ass! And the jump rope I love so much? Well, it's used to tie my wrists! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Ass Sniffing - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Sweetly saying, "I didn't do it" usually gets me off the hook, but today I'm caught red-handed after Kat Garcia has told me repeatedly not to jump rope in the house. With my jumprope in my hand, I try to deny responsibility, but it's pointless, and Kat is prepared to punish me no matter how much I beg and plead. She says that bad girls have to be punished, so she is making me sniff her dirty butt hole! It's so gross! Not only that, she has bound my hands behind my back with my very own jumprope. When I complain about the smell, she informs me that she didn't use toilet paper after her last trip to the potty. This is not fair - this girl smells like a sewer. I guess I've learned my lesson. Next time I'm in the mood to skip rope, I'll just make sure she's not home!

Ass Licking - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Kat Garcia is no fun! She has punished me for jumping rope, and now after sniffing her dirty ass, I have to clean it! No way! I do not want to do this because it's just so dirty and gross. But I've disobeyed before and know how it turns out, so I do what she says, but do not pretend for a second to be enjoying it, because I am not. She's just not playing fair and doesn't care at all about how the taste is making me gag. I'm really ready to quit anytime, but she instructs me to keep going for what feels like forever.

File name: Ass Worship - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia - Full Length Scene
File size: 465 MiB
Duration: 10 min 37 s

Download:
Ass Worship - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship New Slave Blair Winters Full Length Scene

Ass Worship - New Slave Blair Winters - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Panty Fetish
Description:
Blair and I are great friends, and I have reached the decision we take our kinship to another level as I become intimately acquainted with her tight, little pucker with her hands tied behind her back! I have to be a bit stern to get my way with this ebony hottie! Turns out, Blair could stand to become more familiar with her brown ring, as she is pretty embarrassed when I jazz up our ass antics with my stiff tongue. Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Ass Sniffing - Embarrassed with Blair Winters

Blair Winters is accustomed to being the pretty girl in the room. She thinks she's a good girl in virginal white panties and her green plaid school girl getup. I take it upon myself to show her just how dirty her ass is. I guess she's not as pristine as she wanted us to think! Her embarrassing lesson doesn't come easy, though. I tie her wrists behind her back so she can't squirm away from the finger I force her to smell after it's placed directly on her butt hole to get the smell all over my digit before shoving it in her nose.

Ass Licking - Cleaning with Blair Winters

When you stick a dirty butt hole in my face, it's my natural instinct to want to lick it clean. Blair and I are good friends but at the conclusion of this rim job for the ages, there is no chance we aren't besties! Forcing my tongue into her tight, puckered ring, I start to fulfill my promise to her. The first taste filled with the most potent juices is always the best. Following the cleanse, I force my now ass covered tongue into her sensual mouth. I go down on her again for good measure to make double sure there is no trace of anything untoward!

Face Sitting - With Blair Winters

Blair Winters has sat on my face, but she is being a pouty party pooper when it's her turn to return the favor. She does not like ass hole on that pretty face of hers, but I'm relentless in making her take in the scent of ass when I sit on her face, no matter how much she protests. She needs to articulate how much she doesn't like the smell of ass but is only managing to pathetically grumble. I'm not listening to her muffled pleas until I clearly hear her say how much she hates ass on her face.

File name: Ass Worship - New Slave Blair Winters - Full Length Scene
File size: 541 MiB
Duration: 12 min 21 s

Download:
Ass Worship - New Slave Blair Winters - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship Post Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire Full Length Scene

Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Sweat Fetish
Description:
Kiki Daire and I have been putting in some hours at the gym, and the ultimate workout motivation is knowing when we get home, we both enjoy sharing time exploring our sweaty asses! The sweatier the better is our mantra, as our curious tongues clean and sniff sweat from our dirty puckers! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Face Sitting - Post-Gym Kiki Daire Enjoys My Butthole

After an exceptionally intense workout, I'm home from the gym, perched above the wet mouth of Kiki Daire. My tush is so stinky and sweaty, but she does not mind! The sweat is a testimony to my dedication to keeping this body rock hard, so I can always hold Kiki's attention! She loves all of me, but it's my ass she likes to sniff and lavish with licks, and her ass attention feels fantastic. Kiki's approach is so soft and slow, and her lingering at my pucker makes my heart race more than my workout did!

Face Sitting - Post-Gym Ass Sniffing and Ass Licking with Kiki Daire

Kiki Daire gets just as dirty at the gym as I do, and I love tending to her ass after she has put in work at the gym. When she places her sweaty sphincter on my face, I am fast to lick her clean! Her crack is brimming with butt stink, and I love it! Tasting and smelling her sweat is the cherry on top for me when I get my tongue against her tight little pucker! This is by far more fun than simply hitting the shower straight from the gym!

File name: Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene
File size: 409 MiB
Duration: 9 min 20 s

Download:
Ass Worship - Post-Gym Face Sitting with Kiki Daire - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship Slave Licking Ass

Ass Worship - Slave Licking Ass

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Female Domination
Description:
In this clip I'm wearing a black tank top and thong panties. I climb on the bed and bend over so my slave can lick my ass. Then I make him lay down so I can sit on his face and make him keep licking.

File name: Ass Worship - Slave Licking Ass
File size: 56.7 MiB
Duration: 4 min 26 s

Download:
Ass Worship - Slave Licking Ass

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship Verta's Big Beautiful Booty Full Length Scene

Ass Worship - Verta's Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Facesitting, Girl-Girl, Panty Fetish, POV
Description:
Beautiful Verta's amazing ass is certainly a sight for sore eyes. Check out an unknowing Verta being the subject of a sexy upskirt segment before I join the vixen for some fun ebony ass worship and pussy eating delights! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Ass Fetish - Upskirt Voyeur With Verta

Oh, Verta never disappoints, does she? Watch her at home, unaware that her perfect ass is being recorded up that designer skirt of hers. She's hiding a black thong under there, but with this up close and personal footage, Verta keeps very few secrets! Her ass is divine and available for viewing, making this installment a must-see for upskirt and black ass aficionados!

Ass Sniffing - Verta's Cute Butthole

Recently, Verta gave me quite a surprise. I found this sexy kitten just lounging on the couch, and her ass, peeking out of a short skirt, begged for some attention! I opted to get between her cheeks, and I was so surprised at her panties! I've seen crotchless panties, but these designer underthings had a cut-out designed to grant easy ass access! How cool is that? The panty design allowed me to get my nose right in there to sniff, and I loved smelling Verta's amazingly cute brown ass!

Ass Licking - Tasting Verta

Verta wore a super sexy pair of black panties one day, and they were just amazing. They had a hole designed to frame her ass pucker, so I was able to enjoy the look of long-legged Verta in the black underthings, while getting my tongue easily into her tight ass hole! Oh, what fun I had exploring her cavern with my mouth muscle! Verta's ass leaves nothing to be desired!

Lesbian Face Sitting - Verta's Pussy Eating and Ass Licking

I love Verta's brown ass! She's so sexy, and after I tasted her tush, I enjoyed her taking a seat on my face for sensual pussy eating and a bit more ass-sampling goodness! Every bit of her scrumptious body tastes divine, and the fact I am a lucky girl is not lost on me! I am overjoyed to share such intimate moments with such a sensuous and sexy siren!

File name: Ass Worship - Verta's Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene
File size: 746 MiB
Duration: 17 min 3 s

Download:
Ass Worship - Verta's Big Beautiful Booty - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship With Mistress Asia in Pantyhose

Ass Worship - With Mistress Asia in Pantyhose

Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Ass Licking, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination, Pantyhose Fetish
Description:
Mistress Asia Zo leads me into her dungeon on a leash, wearing nude pantyhose. I climb onto the sawhorse. Asia spanks me and pulls down my stockings. She takes a second pair of nude pantyhose and rubs the cotton crotch against my dirty butthole, covering them in my stink. She places the stockings over my head, aligning the booty scented crotch against my nose, making me smell my own ass. Asia places a purple butt plug inside my ass, pulls up the pantyhose on my legs, and leads me to the bedroom. She bends over doggystyle on the bed, commanding me to lick her ass. I pull the hose above my mouth, still smelling my ass on the crotch. The camera pans down and shows the butt plug still inside my asshole. Mistress Asia uses my mouth to please her little brown hole.

File name: Ass Worship - With Mistress Asia in Pantyhose
File size: 213 MiB
Duration: 4 min 43 s

Download:
Ass Worship - With Mistress Asia in Pantyhose

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Worship POV With Boss Lady Aryana Adin in Sweaty Pantyhose

Actress:
Keywords: Female Domination, Pantyhose Fetish, POV, Sweat Fetish
Description:
Your delectable ebony boss, Aryana Adin, had a sweaty ass when she knew you'd be coming into her office. If you would like to keep your job, you must indulge her and give her nylon-covered ass some intimate licks. She will not take no for an answer since she knows you have been watching porn at work and can fire you on the spot if you do not lick her stinky booty!

File name: Ass Worship POV With Boss Lady Aryana Adin in Sweaty Pantyhose
File size: 199 MiB
Duration: 4 min 32 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ball crusher Electro rod Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers

Actress: Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers
Keywords: CBT, Electro Play
Description:

File name: Ball crusher Electro rod
File size: 125 MiB
Duration: 5 min 37 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ball Slapping Jennifer LeMonde

Actress: Jennifer LeMonde
Keywords: Ballbusting, Chastity, Small Penis Humiliation
Description:

File name: Ball Slapping
File size: 146 MiB
Duration: 6 min 34 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Balls At Her Mercy Lara Luxe

Actress: Lara Luxe
Keywords: Ballbusting, CBT
Description:

File name: Balls At Her Mercy
File size: 250 MiB
Duration: 11 min 7 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Balls Deep Anal Whore Lexi Sindel

Actress: Lexi Sindel
Keywords: Blonde, Strap-on
Description:

File name: Balls Deep Anal Whore
File size: 194 MiB
Duration: 7 min 19 s

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!