• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Wild Femdom in all its glory

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Cleaning Shae Spreadz's Sweaty Ass

Ass Licking - Cleaning Shae Spreadz's Sweaty Ass

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Sweat Fetish
Description:
Sweaty Shae Spreadz sat atop her guy's face after she worked out, and he was made to sniff up her farts in addition to ingesting whiffs of the sweat that had collected on her pucker and on her gray shorts. Once she finishes farting, she needs her ass cleaned, and what better way to do that than to have him worship her tush with his tongue? Once she sheds her shorts, Shae lays it on thick, reminding him just how sweaty she was during her workout as he rims her sexy ebony backside.

File name: Ass Licking - Cleaning Shae Spreadz's Sweaty Ass
File size: 194 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 4 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:
Ass Licking - Cleaning Shae Spreadz's Sweaty Ass

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Jesse

Ass Licking - Jesse

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Submissive
Description:
We've established that Jesse the slut from the gym is filthy, horny, and has poor hygene. But I have one more test in store for her: I want to see just how much she loves eating ass! And since I'm here with her, my asshole will just have to do! A slut like Jesse will do anything to please a hole, be it hers or someone else's; be it one you use or sex or one you $hit from! Well what a surprise, it turns out Jesse loves to tongue-fuck my ass! In fact, she tongue-fucks me so well that I almost completely lose control of myself! She may be a loose, easy slut, but I think I'm starting to see why all the horndogs at the gym like her so much!

File name: Ass Licking - Jesse
File size: 252 MiB
Duration: 5 min 45 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Jesse

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Ass Licking - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Kat Garcia is no fun! She has punished me for jumping rope, and now after sniffing her dirty ass, I have to clean it! No way! I do not want to do this because it's just so dirty and gross. But I've disobeyed before and know how it turns out, so I do what she says, but do not pretend for a second to be enjoying it, because I am not. She's just not playing fair and doesn't care at all about how the taste is making me gag. I'm really ready to quit anytime, but she instructs me to keep going for what feels like forever.

File name: Ass Licking - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia
File size: 215 MiB
Duration: 4 min 54 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Punishment with Lucky Starr

Ass Licking - Punishment with Lucky Starr

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Lucky Starr's first time eating my ass is proof she's a dirty little ass lover. She is being punished for lacking in fulfilling roommate obligations by leaving dirty dishes in the sink day after day, but this is a far cry from a real punishment. I see she actually enjoys eating dirty things. She's panting and digging into my ass hole with her tongue like it is her last supper. Her stiffened tongue probes my filthy center, and despite being pissed at her for being so messy around the house, I am thoroughly enjoying Lucky cleaning my dirty butt hole!

File name: Ass Licking - Punishment with Lucky Starr
File size: 176 MiB
Duration: 4 min 0 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Punishment with Lucky Starr

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Pussy Licking Lily Cade

Ass Licking - Pussy Licking Lily Cade

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Female Orgasm, Hairy Fetish, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Licking
Description:
I'm lucky enough to be the ass licking slave of Lily Cade, and I take my job very seriously. I'm going to rim my Mistresses tight butthole and lick every last inch of that tight puckering hole of hers until she's ready to cum! Hearing her moan with pleasure just lets me know I'm pleasing her, and like a good slave, I do love to please her. I'll eat her delicious ass for as long as she'll let me! I want to continue worshipping Mistress Lily's asshole, but she pulls me off so I can lick her pussy while she cums in my mouth! Sometimes I think she's just too good to me, but I am a good ass slave - and good ass licking always gets rewarded.

Contains: Lesbian, Ass Eating, Pussy Eating, Lesbian Domination, Orgasm, Thong Panties, Petite, Blonde, Red head

File name: Ass Licking - Pussy Licking Lily Cade
File size: 111 MiB
Duration: 2 min 32 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Pussy Licking Lily Cade

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Savana Ginger Humiliation

Ass Licking - Savana Ginger Humiliation

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Girl-Girl, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Savana thinks she's already being punished for being caught with a dick in her mouth. But I am just getting started! Since I know now that she is a willing slut who will put her mouth anywhere on anyone's body I force her to eat my ass! I just pull back my long legs, open my stinky hole up, and Savana just goes to town on it like it's no problem! She practically admits to being a total slut while I make her tongue-fuck me, deep inside my asshole! She feels so good! I can only imagine how many cocks have been in that dirty mouth, but that just makes it that much more exciting to round out her collection with my dirty ass!

File name: Ass Licking - Savana Ginger Humiliation
File size: 178 MiB
Duration: 4 min 5 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Savana Ginger Humiliation

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Smothering With Aryana Adin

Ass Licking - Smothering With Aryana Adin

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Farting, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination, Submissive
Description:
I couldn't imagine why Mistress Aryana would make me watch her eat a burrito. Little did I know it was my feeding time too! My beautiful mistress now lines her big ass up against my face and makes me eat her farts! It's the most horrible thing I have ever smelled, but as her dirty toilet girl I have no choice but to endure! Her ass makes such slobbery noises and stinky smells, but what can I do? It's the only meal I'm going to get!

File name: Ass Licking - Smothering With Aryana Adin
File size: 210 MiB
Duration: 4 min 49 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Smothering With Aryana Adin

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking and Face Sitting Chair Katt Lowden on Me

Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair - Katt Lowden on Me

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Facesitting, Girl-Girl
Description:
Half of the taste is in the smell, so I sniff Katt Lowden's butt but good before plunging her pucker with my tongue! Katt says she likes how gentle I am, but it's hard to be polite when an ass hole this tasty is all mine! Her ass smells and tastes outstanding, and I cannot get enough of her flavorful center! She's rubbing her pussy, so I know I'm making her feel good, which is a good thing, since this is making me pretty horny as well!

File name: Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair - Katt Lowden on Me
File size: 256 MiB
Duration: 5 min 51 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking and Face Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden

Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden

Actress:
Description:
I love looking down and seeing a pretty girl's face on my butt hole, and connecting with Katt Lowden is outstanding, as her tongue is quite talented! When I massage my pussy while she licks my ass hole and surrounding skin, the feeling is fantastic! Just to be a bit sassy, I make Katt beg for it when I rotate positions, but I'd let her lick my ass any day!

File name: Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden
File size: 183 MiB
Duration: 4 min 10 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking and Face Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden Full Length Scene

Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Description:
How's this for a sexy connection? Katt Lowden and I take turns face-sitting and ass-licking, and we have the greatest time imaginable, putting our talented tongues to excellent use! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

I love looking down and seeing a pretty girl's face on my butt hole, and connecting with Katt Lowden is outstanding, as her tongue is quite talented! When I massage my pussy while she licks my ass hole and surrounding skin, the feeling is fantastic! Just to be a bit sassy, I make Katt beg for it when I rotate positions, but I'd let her lick my ass any day!

Half of the taste is in the smell, so I sniff Katt Lowden's butt but good before plunging her pucker with my tongue! Katt says she likes how gentle I am, but it's hard to be polite when an ass hole this tasty is all mine! Her ass smells and tastes outstanding, and I cannot get enough of her flavorful center! She's rubbing her pussy, so I know I'm making her feel good, which is a good thing, since this is making me pretty horny as well!

File name: Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden - Full Length Scene
File size: 439 MiB
Duration: 10 min 0 s

Download:
Ass Licking and Face-Sitting Chair with Katt Lowden - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking and Worship POV with Amber Star

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Female Domination, POV
Description:
Amber Star laughs as she teases you by saying her ass must taste like defeat when she makes you worship her ass after you lost to her in a wrestling match. If you were stronger, you could have beaten her, but as it stands, she thinks she is more of a man than you are. As the loser you are, you must submit to her tactics of domination, and act like you like it, if you don't want to have her keep on humiliating you.

File name: Ass Licking and Worship POV with Amber Star
File size: 217 MiB
Duration: 4 min 57 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Smother Lexi Sindel

Ass Smother Lexi Sindel

Actress: Lexi Sindel
Keywords: Ass Worship, Blonde, Brunette
Description:

File name: Ass Smother
File size: 119 MiB
Extension: Windows Media
Duration: 5 min 20 s

Download:
Ass Smother Lexi Sindel

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Aryana Adin

Ass Sniffing - Aryana Adin

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Humiliation, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Oh, my mistress Aryana just gets meaner and meaner! Now she's having me exercise and work up a sweat, but for what nefarious purpose? Oh no, it's because she wants to humiliate me by smelling my nasty, sweaty ass! I didn't think anything could embarrass me more than that, but that was before she shoved my face into HER big, nasty ass! My brutal mistress completely degrades me as she encloses my face in her butt cheeks! I never knew I'd be a slut for ass smell, but I am!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Aryana Adin
File size: 237 MiB
Duration: 5 min 25 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Aryana Adin

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Begging Charli Piper

Ass Sniffing - Begging Charli Piper

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Masturbation , Pantyhose Fetish
Description:
I love my Mistress Charli Piper because she really makes me earn my treats. When I want to smell her ass, Mistress Charli doesn't just say yes, she makes me beg and plead to show her just how much I want to sniff it. I tell her I masturbate every night imagining how delicious her butthole smells, showing her how I rub my pussy and kissing her stocking legs up and down. I'll do ANYTHING to smell your butt, I tell Mistress Charli. When she finally gives me my treat, its the most amazing scent in the world. All that begging worked up my appetite and I'm so hungry for the smell of Charli's sweaty asshole. I bury my nose between her cheeks, it smells so heavenly I wish I could keep my face here all the time. Charli gives me just enough of her ass that for a moment I forget its just a quick treat, when she tells me I've had enough I mentally file away this experience so I can masturbate thinking about it later...

File name: Ass Sniffing - Begging Charli Piper
File size: 221 MiB
Duration: 5 min 3 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Begging Charli Piper

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Charli Piper Begs

Ass Sniffing - Charli Piper Begs

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Masturbation
Description:
*FAN SUBMISSION* Charli Piper is such a good little submissive girl for me. She's been so well behaved in fact; I decided she deserved something special. Well, the only thing my little Charli wants is to sniff my ass. But if she wants to take in all the smells of my asshole, then she needs to prove just how hungry she is for the stench of my butt! I'm going to give her what she's been begging for, but she has to rub her wet pussy while she sniffs in all the smells that my ass can offer her.

Submit a clip idea or request a custom at Custom *at* KelseyObsession *dot* com

Contains: Ass Sniffing, Lesbian Domination, Masturbation, Black Bra, Black Panties, Blonde, Petite

File name: Ass Sniffing - Charli Piper Begs
File size: 195 MiB
Duration: 4 min 27 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Charli Piper Begs

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Jesse

Ass Sniffing - Jesse

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
I can't believe how this slut Jesse from the gym gets so into all the humiliations I inflict on her! Well now I'm showing her something else she can do with a hole besides put a cock in it: sniff it! Unfortunately, the hole I'm making her smell is my asshole! I should know by now that she was going to love it! Dirty Jesse gets right up my dirty asshole and inhales like her life depends on it! I didn't know my asshole stench was so addictive! But I should have known anything to do with a hole was going to turn Jesse on!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Jesse
File size: 131 MiB
Duration: 3 min 0 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Jesse

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Kissing Bad Breath Smelling With Melody Jordan

Ass Sniffing - Kissing Bad Breath Smelling With Melody Jordan

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination, Mouth Fetish
Description:
*FAN SUBMISSION* I broke into Melody Jordan's house while she was sleeping, and took the opportunity to take in all the delicious smells of her pretty ass! After lingering there for a moment I knew I wanted more. I woke her up so I could sniff in all of her horrible morning breath too. Melody is surprised, confused and a little scared. Her breath smells so bad, but I love how terrible it is! She keeps trying to resist me, but I won't give up until I can get my tongue deep inside her mouth. just so I can taste her filthy mouth and where all those glorious smells are coming from! Getting to take in all the stink radiating off of her pretty little ass and wet mouth - now that's my kind of morning!

Submit a clip idea or request a custom at Custom *at* KelseyObsession *dot* com

Contains: Ass Sniffing / Ass Smelling, Kissing, Bad Breath Smelling, Smell Fetish, Lesbian Domination, Blue Panties, Brunette, Black Pants, Black top, Blonde, Petite

File name: Ass Sniffing - Kissing Bad Breath Smelling With Melody Jordan
File size: 159 MiB
Duration: 3 min 38 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Kissing Bad Breath Smelling With Melody Jordan

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Ass Sniffing - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Submissive
Description:
Sweetly saying, "I didn't do it" usually gets me off the hook, but today I'm caught red-handed after Kat Garcia has told me repeatedly not to jump rope in the house. With my jumprope in my hand, I try to deny responsibility, but it's pointless, and Kat is prepared to punish me no matter how much I beg and plead. She says that bad girls have to be punished, so she is making me sniff her dirty butt hole! It's so gross! Not only that, she has bound my hands behind my back with my very own jumprope. When I complain about the smell, she informs me that she didn't use toilet paper after her last trip to the potty. This is not fair - this girl smells like a sewer. I guess I've learned my lesson. Next time I'm in the mood to skip rope, I'll just make sure she's not home!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia
File size: 254 MiB
Duration: 5 min 48 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Lesbian Domination with Kat Garcia

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Lesdom Ass Rubbing with Amber Star

Ass Sniffing - Lesdom Ass Rubbing with Amber Star

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Before I'm finished with her, Amber Star and I will have done some pretty disgusting things! I want Amber to smell her dirty little ass, and I make it happen by rubbing my fingers into her stink hole and making her sniff them. She's going to be tasting ass for days because my stinky fingers are going right up close to her nose to make sure she remembers how filthy her ass is! Amber squirms at the stench, but I do not care!

File name: Ass Sniffing - Lesdom Ass Rubbing with Amber Star
File size: 266 MiB
Duration: 6 min 4 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Lesdom Ass Rubbing with Amber Star

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Sniffing Melody Jordan Workout

Ass Sniffing - Melody Jordan Workout

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Sniffing, Girl-Girl, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination, Sweat Fetish
Description:
After breaking into Melody's house, now I'm making Melody Jordan put on a show for me! I like to be entertained, so I'm making her work out for me so she gets nice and sweaty. I like my girls covered in sweat, because sweaty girls give off the best smells for me to take in! I wait until Melody's gotten nice and worked up, then I bend her over and pull down her panties so I can nuzzle my nose deep inside her dirty little ass! Her ass is ripe with sweat, and I finally get exactly what I've been waiting for! There's nothing like the smell of a nice juicy asshole drenched with sweat. and I'm going to sniff in every nasty bit of it!

Contains: Ass Sniffing, Sweat Fetish, Exercise, Exercise, Brunette, Black Pants, Blue Lace Panties, Blonde, Petite

File name: Ass Sniffing - Melody Jordan Workout
File size: 216 MiB
Duration: 4 min 55 s

Download:
Ass Sniffing - Melody Jordan Workout

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!