• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Wild Femdom in all its glory

RedHulk

Forum Lord
You're Done When I Say You're Done Jasmine, Miss

::: Info :::
Actress: Jasmine, Miss
Keywords: Femdom
Description:
Mistress Jasmine is always eager to kick some balls. The problem for her victim is that once she starts, she doesn't want to stop. Even when he is pleading for mercy she says, "You're done when I say you're done."

File name: You're Done When I Say You're Done
File size: 410 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 6 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Your Cock will Never Enter My Pussy Naughtia, Goddess

Actress: Naughtia, Goddess
Description:
Goddess Naughtia is a firm believer that only the strongest of male specimens could ever have the honor of fucking her. Not some pathetic low-life slave who is visually worthless as a human being. Slaves are good for only one thing, to serve Goddesses in anyway they choose with no reward for the slave. Goddess Naughtia treats her slaves like toys and today is no exception. She has ordered her slave to use the face dildo to pleasure her and as the action heats up, Goddess Naughtia really starts to show signs of receiving a lot of pleasure. She ends up having a tremendous orgasm while her slave gets nothing but the pleasure of knowing he pleased her.

File name: Your Cock will Never Enter My Pussy
File size: 266 MiB
Duration: 5 min 8 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Your Dinner T, Mistress

Your Dinner T, Mistress

Actress: T, Mistress
Description:
You come home from work to a gorgeous wife like Mistress T. She is there waiting for you. Perched as sexy as can be on the kitchen counter. She tells you that she has noticed how obsessed you are with her ass. You keep staring at it, grabbing it, sniffing it and licking it every chance you get. You love the feel of it when she sits on your face. You're addicted to her ass and that is your weakness. She is going to change your life tonight because of your addiction to her ass.
She announces that she is making you a special hot dinner tonight. VERY special. She orders you to pull out your cock and start stroking it as she slides forward on the counter. She turns and presents her magnificent ass to you. She parts her cheeks and orders you to connect to her ass. At the same time she is commanding you to stroke your cock harder and harder. From now on, you will be her toilet everyday. This is your new life and you hurry home from work every day after today to re-live it all over again.

File name: Your Dinner
File size: 510 MiB
Duration: 9 min 37 s

Download:
Your Dinner T, Mistress

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Your First Day of Toilet Training Kandy, Mistress

Actress: Kandy, Mistress
Description:
You might as well admit it. You have dreamed of being a toilet slave but never had the opportunity to go through with it. Let's face it. It is not something you can easily admit to a new girlfriend or your wife. But you are haunted every day with cravings to be a toilet to a beautiful woman. Well Mistress Kandy has come to the rescue with a solution to your problem. You can live your dream as closely as humanly possible without having to expose your secret desires to the world. She introduces you to your first day of training as her full toilet. When she holds her glistening fingers to your mouth for you to lick clean, you will truly feel like you're right there. Put yourself in Mistress Kandy's capable hands and live your dream as her toilet.

File name: Your First Day of Toilet Training
File size: 317 MiB
Duration: 5 min 54 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Your First Load of the Day Staci, Mistress

Actress: Staci, Mistress
Description:
Beautiful TS Mistress Staci has several uses for losers like you who crave to worship her. Your tongue will become intimate with her balls, sucking and licking every inch, then the tip of her cock, then her ass... She especially enjoys getting her big dick nice and hard for you as you grovel on the floor and lick the sweat off her stinky socks before coming back up for more throbbing cock. Remember, you're nothing but a worthless bitch who will cater to every whim of your gorgeous TS Goddess. In this hot POV scene Staci tells you how she likes to be serviced, near the end thrusting her cock down your throat, filling it with hot cum. She tells you this is your first load but to expect this at least 6 or 7 times everyday... for the rest of your life. Your purpose is to pleasure your TS Goddess!

File name: Your First Load of the Day
File size: 655 MiB
Duration: 10 min 31 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Your Unicorn Dream Jasmine, Miss

Actress: Jasmine, Miss
Description:
We finally figured out how to film one of your dreams and this is what we got. Hot sexy unicorns dancing and playing in the forest. You must have been on drugs or something. LOL They get into making out with each other, sniffing panties, having a great time just frolicking with each other. At some point, they both need to relieve themselves and they do it right in the woods. This dream is so sexy you will never want to wake up.

File name: Your Unicorn Dream
File size: 505 MiB
Duration: 6 min 34 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
34F Weapons of Mass Destruction Sophie Dee

Actress: Sophie Dee
Keywords: Blonde, Brunette, Tease and Denial
Description:

File name: 34F Weapons of Mass Destruction
File size: 188 MiB
Extension: Windows Media
Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Anal Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination
Description:
For having such a big bouncy ass, Alice Frost has a tight little butthole. My butt slut is waiting for me with her buttplug in her mouth, assuming the position with her booty in the air. I cover her asshole in a thick layer of spit before working that plug deep inside. I wanna see what Alice's insides look like, making her hold her spread her ass cheeks WIDE open so I can make her little butthole gape open. There's nothing as delicious as my tongue inside of an open ass, except perhaps to share the intoxicating scent and flavor with Alice herself. I rub the plug as far up her nostrils as will fit, and make her clean the dirty ass taste from her toy.

File name: Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost
File size: 248 MiB
Duration: 5 min 40 s

Download:
Anal - Gaping Ass to Mouth Alice Frost

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Anal Lily Cade Uses Me as her Fuck Toy

Anal - Lily Cade Uses Me as her Fuck Toy

Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Ass Licking, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Licking
Description:
Lily Cade makes me her sex toy. First she slaps my tits and plays with my nipples, then sticks her finger in my mouth. I get her finger nice and wet - hoping she'll use it on me first, but she bends over and instructs me to eat her ass. I hungrily stick my tongue in her ass, while she pulls my face deeper into her butt! Once she's had enough of her ass being eaten, Lily makes me lay down so she can sit and grind her pussy all over my tongue - riding and fucking my face until she cums! But she's not done with her little fuck toy, and rips off my panties so she can devour my pussy with her mouth. Lily knows how to treat a good fuck toy, she spits on my pussy and it until I can't take anymore! Lily's not done with me though - she has something in store for my ass, too - and finger fucks my gaping asshole! She fucks my ass so hard, pulling open my gape with her fingers - her neighbors must have heard me moaning and screaming.

File name: Anal - Lily Cade Uses Me as her Fuck Toy
File size: 687 MiB
Duration: 15 min 42 s

Download:
Anal - Lily Cade Uses Me as her Fuck Toy

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Anal Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Lily Cade brought me a nice little present, but before she can use it on me, she has me get it nice and wet with my mouth. lily fingers my tight butthole, and forces me to lick them clean, and I love doing it -- I'm a good little slave for her. My Mistress knows just how to turn me on as she works that butt plug right into my ass, causing me to scream out with pleasure! Watch as lily works that plug slowly into my asshole, spitting and pushing it deeper inside me, until she's satisfied with her work.

Contains: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass to Mouth, Butt Plug, Blonde, Petite, Lesbian, Domination, Leash, Red head, Toys

File name: Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth
File size: 205 MiB
Duration: 4 min 40 s

Download:
Anal - Lily Cade with Dildo Ass to Mouth

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Anal Secret Ass to Mouth Trick on Alex Chance

Anal - Secret Ass to Mouth Trick on Alex Chance

Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Growing up, I was taught to always be hospitable to guests, to make sure they're taken care of and well-fed with their favorite treats. My friend Alex Chance is on her way over and since she's such a health nut I picked up a vegetable tray at the store. I always try to be a good host. but I've also got a dirty perverted side I can't reign in no matter how hard I try. Alex's favorite veggies are carrots, and they'd be even more delicious with my special flavoring. from my ass. I insert a few orange sticks inside my asshole, loving how Alex will never know! When she arrives we make small talk and catch up as I secretly revel in watching Alex munch on my ass-flavored carrots. She says they taste extra good today, and only I know why!

File name: Anal - Secret Ass to Mouth Trick on Alex Chance
File size: 180 MiB
Duration: 4 min 7 s

Download:
Anal - Secret Ass to Mouth Trick on Alex Chance

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Angela's Foot Bitch Angela Ryan

Actress: Angela Ryan
Keywords: Foot Worship, Red Head
Description:

File name: Angela's Foot Bitch
File size: 192 MiB
Duration: 8 min 31 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Armpit Fetish Alex Chance Didn't Pay Rent (Part 1)

Armpit Fetish - Alex Chance Didn't Pay Rent (Part 1)

Actress:
Keywords: Armpit Fetish, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Alex Chance is the worst roommate. It was her turn to pay the rent this month but she completely forgot and she doesn't even seem to care! Now the landlord is threatening to kick us out but all Alex wants to do is lounge around on the couch. I'm at my wit's end with her and she needs to be punished. Maybe if I have her do something so bizarre, disgusting and humiliating that'll finally teach her a lesson. I lift up my arms and tell Alex she's going to clean my sweaty pits with her tongue. Alex protests but she's not a fighter. Still, the look of misery on her face says it all. I don't wear deodorant so Alex's mouth is quickly saturated with my salty funk. Alex looks so pathetic, it *almost* makes up for her laziness...

File name: Armpit Fetish - Alex Chance Didn't Pay Rent (Part 1)
File size: 160 MiB
Duration: 3 min 40 s

Download:
Armpit Fetish - Alex Chance Didn't Pay Rent (Part 1)

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Armpit Fetish Sweaty Licking Punishment with Kiki Daire

Armpit Fetish - Sweaty Licking Punishment with Kiki Daire

Actress:
Keywords: Armpit Fetish, Girl-Girl, Lesbian Domination, Sweat Fetish
Description:
Kiki Daire has an issue with how much time I spend paying attention to my pussy rather than taking care of things around our place. This time, I've pushed it too far by totally forgetting to call the AC repair guy - I forgot my girlfriend has been suffering hot flashes! Oops! She's pretty pissed and forces me to do something absolutely disgusting. She wants me to lick her sweaty armpits clean! No way should I be forced to perform such a dirty deed, but I guess I'll do what makes her stop bitching. Her natural flavor and scent are so strong, and doing both pits takes every bit of my resolve!

File name: Armpit Fetish - Sweaty Licking Punishment with Kiki Daire
File size: 206 MiB
Duration: 4 min 44 s

Download:
Armpit Fetish - Sweaty Licking Punishment with Kiki Daire

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ashley's Asslicker

Ashley's Asslicker

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Worship, Blonde, Chastity, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship
Description:

File name: Ashley's Asslicker
File size: 346 MiB
Duration: 15 min 23 s

Download:
Ashley's Asslicker

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ashtray Servant Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel

Actress: Deanna Storm, Lexi Sindel
Keywords: Blonde, Red Head, Smoking
Description:

File name: Ashtray Servant
File size: 134 MiB
Duration: 5 min 59 s

Download:

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Fetish POV Sweaty Risika in Your Face Full Length Scene

Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Cum Eating Instruction, Facesitting, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Sweat Fetish
Description:
Kinkster Risika cannot simply work out. She has to have a fellow kinkster along for the ride, and she would love for you to join as she sits on your face with every squat, making her ass so sweaty and ready for worship and to collect your money shot right in the center! Purchase the full clip for a discount. Includes the following kinky scenes:

Risika's Workout and Face-Sitting POV

Risika's ass is simply divine! Just take a look at how her tiny, shiny shorts hardly cover those cheeks while she does a set of seriously sexy squats. She knows you'd like to have her perform her workout right above your face, so get yourself in a great position to admire her backside every time she crouches down toward you! The sweatier her nice ass becomes, the more you have to sniff and savor!

Risika's Sexy Ass Licking POV

Risika has a special sexy request. She's all sweaty from her workout, and her ass was not immune to the collection of perspiration, as the trail of sweat ran down her toned back and into her ass crack. When she slides her shiny workout shorts down her legs, her ass hole is right there for you to taste! Don't be shy, as Risika reacts favorably to you rimming her ass with your tongue while your dick responds to the dirty deed!

Risika's Ass Worship Jerk Off Instructions and Cum-Eating Surprise

Seeking a kinky gal who make you clean up your cum? Alluring and inventive Risika savors a stud who will not only worship her ass but will also decorate her pucker with jizz after a sexy cum countdown. But after you dirty the sexy ass you just licked clean, she wants you to sample your own seed. This sensuous vixen cannot go about her day with your DNA on her tush!

File name: Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene
File size: 648 MiB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

Download:
Ass Fetish POV - Sweaty Risika in Your Face - Full Length Scene

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Humiliation POV Jasmeen LeFleur's Annoying Little Brother

Ass Humiliation POV - Jasmeen LeFleur's Annoying Little Brother

Actress:
Keywords: Facesitting, Female Domination, Humiliation, POV, Small Penis Humiliation
Description:
Oh, little brother, your big sis Jasmeen LeFleur has some blunt comments for you, as she thinks her vagina is more of a penis than that tiny thing you are trying to use! She even speculates that it's more like an outie belly button than a dick! You're hardly worthy of pussy, so she is going to let you sniff and lick her dirty ass hole, as that is as close to vagina that you are ever going to get!

File name: Ass Humiliation POV - Jasmeen LeFleur's Annoying Little Brother
File size: 232 MiB
Duration: 5 min 19 s

Download:
Ass Humiliation POV - Jasmeen LeFleur's Annoying Little Brother

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Amber Cream Sits on Bad Date's Face

Ass Licking - Amber Cream Sits on Bad Date's Face

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Bondage, Boy-Girl, Facesitting, Farting, Female Domination
Description:
Amber Cream has more devious plans in mind when it comes to punishing her Internet date that showed up shorter than his dating profile stated and not well hung at all. She has farted in his face and made him smell it, but now she wants him licking her black ass while she blasts whoppers into his mouth and on his tongue. He can hardly breathe, but Miss Cream is not relenting any time soon!

File name: Ass Licking - Amber Cream Sits on Bad Date's Face
File size: 176 MiB
Duration: 4 min 3 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Amber Cream Sits on Bad Date's Face

RedHulk

Forum Lord
Ass Licking Cheating Girlfriend Domination with Alice Frost

Ass Licking - Cheating Girlfriend Domination with Alice Frost

Actress:
Keywords: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Female Domination, Lesbian Domination
Description:
Did Alice really think she could cheat on me, post pictures of it, and get away with it? Well now I'm about to show her otherwise! Iook really sexy in her yellow fishnets, but I haven't bathed in days and and now if Alice wants to keep me, she must lick my filthy asshole! This little cheater gets thoroughly dominated, forced to lick sweaty anus as punishment for her cheating ways! I think the little whore secretly loves it, but like it or not I'm holding my asshole open and not letting her stop until I decree that she may! Alice better not cheat again because there's always more ass to eat!

File name: Ass Licking - Cheating Girlfriend Domination with Alice Frost
File size: 234 MiB
Duration: 5 min 21 s

Download:
Ass Licking - Cheating Girlfriend Domination with Alice Frost

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!