• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:30:14
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1225 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "STEP-MOMMY'S NEW SEXTOY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/19/22)
TAGS:
TABOO, MILF DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT ON SLAVE'S COCK, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX, WETLOOK LATEX, GLOSSY CLOTHING, SHINY CLOTHING, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON, NYLONS, CUM ON LATEX SKIRT, BRUNETTE, MASKED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Now that My new step-son is part of My family, it's My responsibility to make sure he's an obedient young man. I used him sexually this morning; what three huge cum shots he produced. Yet, a boy as young and virile as him should be able to produce at least five healthy loads of semen per day. Pulling down his pants reveals an already promising erection and a pair of big firm balls. I know that My young man gets super aroused when I rub My nylon clad thighs against his engorged cock; I know how to make his cock rock hard and keep him on the edge of orgasm. My new step-son is such an excellent stud addition to My family. Honestly, his cock is far superior to My husband's. This is a cock worth teasing, and Step-Mommy knows how to do that. I know very well how to get exactly what I want from My new step-son's potent cock.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:51
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 687 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS LADY RENEE: "THE BUTLER DID IT" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/12/23)
TAGS:
ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, MILF DOMINATION, OLD SLAVE, OLDMAN, OLD LOSER, MADE TO STRIP, BUTT PLUG, SPANKING F/M, OTK SPANKING, REDHEAD, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, ASS PLUG, BUTLER SLAVE, DOMESTIC SERVITUDE, MALE INSERTION, BARE HANDED SPANKING, SLUT TRAINING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, MALE MAID, OUTDOORS, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH MISTRESS, BOOT FETISH, RIDING BOOTS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, LEATHER BOOTS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, FETISH CLOTHING, RIDING PANTS, JODHPUR PANTS, JODHPURS, RIDING OUTFIT, RIDING CLOTHING, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: I have had My suspicions for a while now and after an intense interrogation of My maid, I have had My suspicions confirmed: My butler has been stealing My lingerie from the clothesline! So, now is the time for Me to confront My undercover panty-wearing butler and make him confess his misdemeanors to Me. Of course he will deny it, it is his dirty little secret after all, but I have no qualms in making him expose himself to Me. I Own this bitch and now I know that he has been stealing My lingerie and wearing it undercover, I will make him realise just how fucked he is. I will spank his pansy arse, then plug it, make him suck My strap-on and humiliate him so hard. he will realise his life from now on will not even come close to resembling that of a man but more of a servant play toy for Me to manipulate and use.

Download LINK:

Download File (688.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:05:00
FileSize: 380 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SADISTIC QUEENS: "MISS COURTNEY - BUSTED IN A WINTER WONDERLAND" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/14/22)
TAGS:
OUTDOORS, BOOT KISSING, MOANING SLAVE, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH MISTRESS, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, WET LOOK, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, MASKED SLAVE, UK DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, BLONDE, PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LEATHER BOOTS, SADISTIC BLONDE, BOOT FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BITCH TORTURE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CRUELTY, BEATDOWNS, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE, BRUTAL KICKS

Download LINK:

Download File (381.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:26
FileSize: 645 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA: "PUNISHING A BOOT SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/03/22)
TAGS:
WET LOOK, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, MILF DOMINATION, BEATING, BEATDOWNS, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, LEATHER GLOVES, OLD SLAVE, OLDMAN, OLD MAN, OLD LOSER, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, DIRTY BOOTS LICKING, MUDDY BOOTS LICKING, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BOOT CLEANING, SOLES WORSHIP, BDSM, DUNGEON, BOOT KISSING, MOANING SLAVE, MASKED SLAVE, BALLS STOMPING, COCK STOMPING, PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BITCH TORTURE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CRUELTY, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE, BRUTAL KICKS
DESCRIPTION: Custom Request

Mistress Victoria returns to her Dungeon after a long ride outdoors and discovers her stupid slave licking without her permission a pair of her boots.

The Mistress does not tolerate that slaves can perform actions without Her order and, very angry, decides to punish harshly this stupid inferior being who has disrespected her. She decides that his balls will have to suffer and after dragging him to the ground she mercilessly crushes his face and his balls like an insect, and orders him to lick her dirty boots with his tongue. The punishment continues for a long time until the Mistress is satisfied and her slave is sore on the ground totally destroyed.

Download LINK:

Download File (645.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:19
FileSize: 767 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS VICTORIA COLONNA: "MVC - I SMOKE, YOU LICK MY RED SOLES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 11/21/22)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, MASKED SLAVE, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, MILF DOMINATION, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, CBT, BOOT BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, BALL KICKING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOTLICKER, BOOT LICKER, BDSM, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT
DESCRIPTION: When I need a cigarette pause my slave has two tasks. Being my ashtray and licking my boots clean. I can smile and be sweet, but if I'm not satisfied of how my slave uses his tongue, I can switch in a second to my "bitch mode". My sweetness goes away, leaving way to my true self, the Mistress who is never satisfied. I can use my riding crop, or kick my slave's balls, then my boot into his mouth and humiliate him... And then maybe, smile again.

Download LINK:

Download File (767.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:06
FileSize: 1505 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "CFNM GROUP DEGRADING SPITTING FEMDOM WITH FIVE DOMINANT GIRLS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/03/23)
TAGS:
AMATEUR, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD, LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY CLOTHING, GLOSSY CLOTHING, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SEXY LATEX PANTS, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, GROUP DOMINATION, GROUP HUMILIATION, FIVE MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: A team of dominant girls from PPFemdom had a big perverted party dedicated to the incessant humiliation of one pathetic slave. Today, the slave will have to swallow a lot of saliva from five young Mistresses, namely: Jucy, Sofi, Kira, Dorimills, Agma. Bitchy girls specially dressed in black clothes and chose a bright room, besides, their slave is blond. Like a captive prey among predators, the slave knelt before his tormentors. In order to humiliate the slave as much as possible, the girls ordered him to take off his pants and underpants, exposing his little dick. The sadistic Goddesses ordered the slave to open his mouth and immediately began to spit out the large amount of saliva they had accumulated. Long saliva from the mouth of each of the Mistresses flows like a river into the mouth of the slave, rapidly filling it. The girls then began chaotically spitting at the humiliated loser, covering his face, hair, and body with their saliva. While some girls spit on the slave, others humiliate him by verbally pointing out what a small dick he has and telling him that being spit is the only thing he is good for. Powerful bitches act rough with the submissive blonde, grabbing his hair, hitting his balls (ballbusting), trampling him and his small dick (cock trample). When the slave's mouth is overflowing with the Mistresses' saliva, they order him to swallow, and then again begin to fill him with spit. At the end of the femdom party, the slave lies all smeared with the saliva of the girls, so much so that he cannot even open his eyes because his face is plastered with a thick layer of saliva.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:27
FileSize: 1497 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "FOOT WORSHIP AND TRAMPLE FEMDOM WITH TWO DOMINANT GAMER GIRLS AND FOOT SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/19/23)
TAGS:
AMATEUR, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, YOGA SHORTS, GYM LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, FOOT KISSING, FOOT SLAPPING, FACE TRAMPLING, FACE STOMPING, HEADSTOMPING, HEAD TRAMPLING, TRAMPLE, SOCKS FETISH, RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, DOUBLE DOMINATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FOOT GAGGING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Two dominant gamer girls Jucy and Agma have adopted a pet foot slave to humiliate him between video games and use his tongue as a cleaner for their feet. And now, when the girlfriends are playing the console, their foot slave is already waiting for a new order from his Mistresses at their feet. The thin Mistress Jucy ordered the slave to kiss her feet in dirty socks, and then the feet with sweaty socks of the tattooed Mistress Agma. Then the gamer Mistresses took off their socks and ordered the slave to serve their bare feet and toes. The foot servant must kiss the bare heels and toes of each of the girls, then run his tongue along the entire foot, licking off all the dirt from them. To entertain themselves and further humiliate the slave, the girls put their feet together and ordered the submissive guy to lick two feet at the same time. After that, the slave was ordered to open his mouth, after which Jucy and Agma simultaneously put their foot into it, completely immersing all their toes in the slave mouth. Sadistic girls are trying to put their feet deeper into the slave's mouth, stretching it and thereby hurting the miserable slave (double foot gagging femdom). When the tormentor girls got tired of sitting, they ordered the slave to put his head on the bed, and they themselves stood over his face and began to clean their dirty feet on his protruding tongue, while mocking him and his miserable role. And then the petite but bitchy Jucy came up with something more interesting - she decided to stand with both feet on the slave's face with full weight, pressing his head into the bed and smearing his face under the weight of her feet (fullweight face trampling femdom). When Mistress Agma gave her friend a hand to insure her, Jucy decided to jump a little more on the face of the foot slave. When the face-stomping stopped, the slave was ordered to kneel before the Mistresses and continue to serve their divine feet by licking and kissing them until the Mistresses got tired.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:08
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 2808 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS SACRED: "IGNORING FOOTJOB AND RUINED ORGASM" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 04/11/22)
TAGS:
IGNORE FEMDOM, IGNORING, COCK TEASE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOB, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, LEGS, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, GLOSSY NYLON, GLOSSY PANTYHOSE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE
DESCRIPTION: On your birthday, I will give you a ruined orgasm, but I should not waste my attention on you, since I am chatting with my lover, just understand I don't care about you. You are nothing. And yes, after I close you for 3 months in a chastity belt.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:52
FileSize: 625 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - ADORABLE COUPLE TICKLE TORMENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/06/22)
TAGS:
YOGA LEGGINGS, SPANDEX FETISH, YOGA PANTS, WETLOOK SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SHINY SPANDEX PANTS, SHINY FETISH, SEXY LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, FEMALE TICKLING MALE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BLONDE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, NYLONS, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, MILKING, HANDJOB, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: A Hands-All-Over therapy. His cute giggly girlfriend. His mean bratty goddess. I don’t think he stops smiling ONCE. GF gleefully shows me the worst tickle spots that get him thrashing in his seat. There's a wholesome vibe to their innocent evil that, again, had the whole studio watching and laughing.

Download LINK:

Download File (625.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:32:35
FileSize: 1004 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX AND ALLIE HEART - ALLIE TAKEOVER GONE WRONG" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/20/23)
TAGS:
BONDAGE FEMALE, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, SPANDEX FETISH, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, WETLOOK SPANDEX CATSUIT, SHINY SPANDEX, SHINY FETISH, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BLONDE, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, NYLONS, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Just when I thought cute little Allie Heart was my friend. Stealing my wish list packages? My boyfriend? I've had it. I'm the only Mandy Marx out there, and no one can take my place. She thinks everything I do is so easy, just a walk in the park. This is a joke. If she really wants to learn, I can show her a thing or two... about what it's like to be on the other side. Tied up. Yeah, Allie. It really is that easy. What's hard is stroking a boy while you're in bondage... while being vibed. Let's see how good you are at that. Then I'll be impressed. ;)

Download LINK:

Download File (1 005.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:34
FileSize: 1173 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "SLAVE'S OPEN MOUTH IS A TARGET FOR SPITTING MISTRESSES AGMA AND JUCY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/14/23)
TAGS:
CHEWING, AMATEUR, REDHEAD, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY CLOTHING, GLOSSY CLOTHING, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SEXY LATEX PANTS, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, MUCUS, PHLEGM, YOUNG MISTRESSES, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Dominant Amazons Agma and Jucy dressed in black leather will fill the open mouth of the slave with their saliva. Mistresses chew gum and spit long, trailing slobber into the slave's mouth. Sweet and viscous liquid mixed from the saliva of two girls gradually fills the slave's mouth. But the target for the spitting of the two Mistresses is not only the mouth of the slave, but also his face, the girls like to look at the humiliated and spat on the face of a miserable slave. To diversify their mockery of the slave, Agma and Jucy spat on the table, and then grabbed the slave by the hair and began to wipe the saliva from the table with his face, smearing it all over his face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:57
FileSize: 672 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SQUEEZER MAIDEN: "HEADSCISSOR WILL DOMINATE YOU" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/14/23)
TAGS:
FANTASY WRESTLING, BRUNETTE, YOGA LEGGINGS, SPANDEX LEGGINGS, SPANDEX FETISH, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, TIGHT SPANDEX PANTS, SEXY LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, EXECUTRIX, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, PAIN, SCISSOR, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLD, HEADSCISSOR, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: Tonight is headscissor.

Download LINK:

Download File (673.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:40:47
FileSize: 2948 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CUCKOLDSESSIONS: "ARIETTA ADAMS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/29/23)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, CUM IN MOUTH, VAGINAL SEX, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, YOUNG MISTRESS, INTERRACIAL, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BIG BLACK DICK, CUCKOLDRESS, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, WET PUSSY, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, CUCKIE, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DIVINE MISTRESS, TOTAL SUBMISSION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK SUCKING, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Marcelo is a power broker yelling at his employees for not making specific trades when requested. As Marcelo is yelling at everyone on the phone his girlfriend came to him asking if he was ready to go out to dinner. Marcelo rudely tells Arietta to go make him dinner. Arietta isn't having this and decided to punish Marcelo. Marcelo who loves to be punished in his personal life agrees to being punished for his behavior towards Arietta. Arietta pushes Marcelo onto the couch and proceeds to sit on his face. Then she has her friend Jax come over so she could fuck him in front of Marcelo. She pulls Jax’s massive dick out and starts sucking on it as she is sitting on Marcelo's face. Then Arietta has Marcelo sit in the corner of the couch as she climbs onto Jax's dick. The whole time as Arietta is fucking Jax she is hurling insults Marcelo's way. Jax fucks Arietta until he busts his nut onto her face. Then Arietta makes Marcelo lick Jax's Nut from her face and spits his nut into Marcelo's mouth.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.9 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:32
FileSize: 1603 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "YOUR MOUTH IS MEANT TO LICK OUR FEET, SUCK OUR SOCKS, AND SWALLOW OUR TOES - GROUP FOOT FEMDOM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/08/22)
TAGS:
FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, FOOT SLAPPING, FACEBUSTING, YOGA LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, YOGA SHORTS, GYM LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, GROUP DOMINATION, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMINATION, SOCKS SMELLING, SOCKS SNIFFING, SWEATY SOCKS, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN LANGUAGE, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, TRIPLE DOMINATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FOOT GAGGING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Three bitchy girls - Dorimills, Jucy and Agma train their foot slave by stretching his mouth with foot gagging both in dirty socks and barefoot. The three foot Mistresses are seated on the sofa, and the foot slave is kneeling before them. Dorimills was the first to humiliate the slave, she ordered the slave to open his mouth and put her foot in it in a dirty sock, ordering the slave to suck her toes. Then Agma did the same, and Dorimills decided to take part in the process of foot gagging and, grabbing Agma's leg, began to fuck her slave's mouth like a strapon. The next feet that stretched the mouth of the slave were the feet of Mistress Jucy. After the slave sucked all the sweat from the socks of the three Mistresses, it was time to lick the bare feet and suck the toes of each of the three Mistresses. And when the slave had sufficiently served the foot of the dominant girls with his mouth, they decided to properly stretch the helpful mouth by thrusting all the feet at once into the mouth of the distant slave - double and triple foot gagging femdom.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:49:10
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 1816 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS NATASHA RAY: "TAKING THE JOB - OFFICE DOMINATION - YOU ARE MY OFFICE BITCH! - FULL MOVIE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 08/14/22)
TAGS:
FACESITTING IN LEATHER SKIRT, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE CLOTHING, OFFICE DOM, FACEBUSTING, FACE KICKING, FOOT SLAPPING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, BRUNETTE, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: I have an interview today to be the face of a big commercial campaign. I know that there are many applications, but I came prepared. I know that the boss of the advertisment company is a fetish guy, a Mistress friend of mine saw him in a Fetish Party! I wear my sexy leather skirt and my stiletto high heels and I wait to be the last to be interviewed. The boss of course likes what he see, but he says that he will contact me soon when he will decide. Well, he will decide now! I sit on his office and I rule the game!

Worship My Stilettos And The Job Is Mine! - High Heels Worship

I put one foot on the crotch of the boss, pressing under my sexy shoes and I ask him to kiss my other shoe. He is totally confused, but soon he worships my shoes like a good bitch! I let him know that I am his new Mistress and that the job is mine. When he tries to resist, I press harder my shoes on his dick and I dominate him with my stilettos. I can feel his errection under my foot and he obeys me like a good slave!

I Know How Much You Want My Feet! - Foot Worship And Domination

I tell the boss that I am his new boss now and he is just my foot slave! I command him to remove my shoes and finally worship my sexy feet, I know how much he wanted to. He licks and sucks with passion under my commands and I rub and press my feet on his crotch from time to time, keeping his errection! When I get more dominant, he never complains, I can do anything I want with this loser!

The Face Of The Boss Is My Chair - EXTREME Facesitting In Sexy Pants

It was so easy for me to make the boss my pathetic slave and he must learn what is his role when I am there at the office. One of his tasks is to be my office chair! I sit on his face for a while in my leather skirt and I remove it, showing him my perfect ass and my sexy panties! I sit on his face full weight in different positions and I control his breath, while I rub my feet on his crotch that is so hard!

You Are My Office Bitch! - HARD Footsmother And Facestomping

This loser was so submissive, but I want to make clear to him the roles in the office. I sit on the office table with his face under my feet and I footsmother him hard, telling him that his title is 'office bitch' and this is how he must think of himself. He tells me that is too much, but I stomp his stupid face many times and I press my feet against it hard, until he accepts his new title! I let him lick my feet a little and I keep dominating him under them, to crack him completelly!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:51
FileSize: 866 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EKATERINA LISINA: "OFFICE FOOT WORSHIP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/05/22)
TAGS:
BIG FEET, TALL MISTRESS, TALL GODDESS, TALL DOMINA, TALL DOMINATRIX, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, NYLON FEET WORSHIP, NYLON FEET LICKING, PANTYHOSE WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE LICKING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SILKY PANTYHOSE, SILKY NYLON, FOOT MASSAGE, MINISKIRT, OFFICE DOMINATION, OFFICE HUMILIATION, OFFICE CLOTHING, OFFICE DOM, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRUNETTE, HUMILIATION, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING

Download LINK:

Download File (867.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:44
FileSize: 871 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "LIMP DICK CHALLENGE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/29/23)
TAGS:
TRIPLE DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BIG BUTTS, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, REDHEAD MISTRESS, SIT ON FACE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, CBT, COCK SLAPPING, DICK SLAPPING, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, MALE MASTURBATION, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: A slave is laying on the bed with his feet on the ground. Goddess Amelia, Miss Sadie and Mistress Mercy are kicking him in the balls, no idea the camera is even running but a nice behind the scenes peak at what might happen in between sets. After some laughs they tells him to lay on the bed. Meanwhile, there are three other slaves in the hallway with their heads under the toilet table. First Miss Sadie gets on the bed and starts to pat the slaves balls but it's only a decoy because soon all three girls are on the bed and taking turns slapping his nuts. Amelia sits on his face as they continue to punish his balls. She moves off and shoves a foot in his mouth but through it all his balls continue to be punished.

The girls look at all the slaves with disgust, all 4 of them are flaccid. They tell them to play with themselves. They tell the slave on the bed to stroke until he comes and then the other slaves will have to cum and eat it. Despite all the pleasure and pain the slave can't quite bring himself to orgasm. They change the rules, if one of the slaves on the floor comes first the slave on the bed has to eat the cum. "First to cum gets to go to the fetish party with us as well" Sadie says. Amelia goes and sits on the toilet to encourage the others and it's game on as all 4 slaves stroke frantically. Suddenly Amelia calls out, a slave is coming. The camera man races over to see one slave moaning and his stomach covered in jizz. Sadie slaps the slave on the bed and tells him to go eat the cum. He reluctantly brings his head down over the cum load and Amelia uses her foot to bring his mouth onto the other slaves gooey stomach. The girls all laugh and tell him to lick it up.

Download LINK:

Download File (871.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:53
FileSize: 1122 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "RILEY - WEARS AND SMOTHERS BETA STRAPPED TO HER ASS" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 12/30/22)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SMOTHER HARNESS, FACE DEEP IN ASS, ASS IN FACE, BUTTFACE, FACE HARNESS, FACE SMOTHER, BUTT FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, ASS HUMILIATION, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, AMAZON GODDESS, GODDESS WORSHIP, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, AMAZONS, ASS FETISH
DESCRIPTION: Riley is training her pet today with her new device. Since he is already up her ass all the time she figures she should actually put him up her ass. She’s going to drag him around everywhere. Even the mall and club. How embarrassing. He is on his knees attached to her ass stumbling while getting pulled in every direction as her huge ass cheeks smother him. He is so deep in her ass. She lays on her stomach on the bench with her heels kicked up and he is in her ass strapped there.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:50
FileSize: 1428 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "PURE CHASTITY TEASE: ACHE AND LEAK IN MY PRISON" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 10/15/22)
TAGS:
ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BRUNETTE, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SILKY PANTYHOSE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, EDGING, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH, PANTYHOSE TEASE, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, REAL LIFE GODDESS, MISTRESS KIM, PRO DOMINA, LEGS FETISH, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: You're locked in My prison - My property secured by the control I have over your body and mind. The cage ensures a tight grip, enforcing My command. This is exactly as it should be, males locked up at the mercy of a powerful, superior Woman. you're lucky to be locked up for Me! Pleasing Me with your suffering, full, aching balls. Now, I wish to torment, tease and extract even more amusing desperation from you as you ache, leak and beg at My heels... My wish is your command of course. So get on your knees and do as I please! Do I look innocent in this all white outfit? Mmm, I only have the cruelest intentions for you...

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:34
FileSize: 740 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "BITCH, HE'S SUFFERING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/31/23)
TAGS:
BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, ASS BOUNCING, BUTT DROPS, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, GYM LEGGINGS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT DOMINATION, SOLES WORSHIP, OBJECTIFICATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, REDHEAD, RED HEAD, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, SADISTIC ASS
DESCRIPTION: Big Butt Goddess Amelia walks into the room where her slave is waiting to have his face tenderized by her butt. She starts by bouncing on and off of his face then shifting back and lifting her legs up so he gets all of her ass and all her weight. He soon discovers this isn't much fun, poor bitch he is really suffering. Now she sits on him nice and still for an extended time and when he tries to tap out she tells him to stick his arms under his body. She'll get up when she wants to get up.

Next Amelia removes her pants and panties and jams the later in his mouth before sitting on his face once again. She bounces on his face and slaps his cock. Some great ass wiggling will have you really lusting for that amazing ass. She sits on him as if he is a lounger and makes him remove her socks with his mouth. She jams a foot in his mouth and then makes him lick the soles. Then back to sitting on his face this time in a side saddle position which is really hard on the head. Next she leans forward and tells the slave to eat her sweaty ass. She tells the slave to touch himself while he licks and says she knows he wants to be her toilet. She wiggles her ass and lets out a real ripe fart. Finally she sits on his face again and tells him it's time for him to go to rest.

Download LINK:

Download File (741.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!