• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:31
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1119 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS NOVA: "THE NOVA EXPERIENCE 2" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/18/22)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, SISSY MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, SUB TRAINING, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, MASKED SLAVE, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPITTING, FOOT KISSING, SPANKING, SCRATCHING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: This is the second installment of the series of clips I'll be releasing from some of my mind-melting femdom sessions that took place during my stay in NYC.

This sissy slut was desperate to be teased, put in their place, slapped around, and used as a pretty little canvas. The sadist in me relished in seeing my marks covering their body by the time I was done with them. There's nothing I love more than having someone entirely at my mercy.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:04
FileSize: 809 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS NOVA: "THE NOVA EXPERIENCE 3" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/25/22)
TAGS:
DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON GAGGING, STRAPON WORSHIP, DILDO PLAY, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, SALIVA, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, REDHEAD, SUB TRAINING, MASKED SLAVE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: The highly anticipated third installment to my Nova Experience series! This eager slut has been anxiously awaiting the golden opportunity to take my dick down his throat for so long... begging and pleading for years at this point. How adorable. I instructed him to start throat training throughout the month leading up to our session. As you can tell, he definitely took his homework very seriously in order to come prepared for the brutal throat fuck I had in store for him

I started the session by teasing him with the dildo I was going to use on his throat, stroking and spitting on it before I put the condom on. Getting him all worked up with my words and some hard slaps to the face before I finally let him worship my pretty pink cock.

Envious? Jealous? Weak as fuck? Good. You should be.

Download LINK:

Download File (810.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:42
FileSize: 564 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY SCARLET: "LOCKED AND TEASED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/17/23)
TAGS:
MEN MADE TO CUM, BDSM, DUNGEON, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, REDHEAD, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, SPITTING, SPIT ON SLAVE'S DICK, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, PVC, PRO DOMINATRIX, SPERM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, LATEX FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX PANTS, GLOSS, SHINY FETISH, LATEX OUTFIT
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN LANGUAGE

I left my slave with his cock locked by a chastity strap for several days. Now he awaits me standing completely still, with his wrists and ankles tied, he sees me coming and immediately begs me to release him but I still have to play with that nice cock that is my property. He gets turned on just looking at his mistress and when I start caressing him with my hands and nails he immediately starts to get wet and hard. I continue to play with both my hands, I spit on his cock to lubricate it a bit and I enjoy stimulating him in different ways, touching every point of his cock while my other hand firmly grips his balls. He's so excited that he starts to drip but jizzing is still out of the question, I'll decide if and when he can cum. He needs to cum, I can feel it but I don't want him to cum and enjoy, I push him to the limit and walk away for a perfect ruined orgasm. I continue to milk him after the first cumshot when he no longer feels anything except the lightness of his finally emptied balls.

Download LINK:

Download File (564.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:18
FileSize: 679 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "A PARTY IN JOHNNY'S BED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/24/23)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, BRUNETTE, MALE MASTURBATION, TRIPLE DOMINATION, THREE MISTRESSES THREE SLAVES, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, ASS KISSING, BIG ASS, BIG BUTTS, TATTOO, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA BOY, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMMES, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: As this scene opens we find Johnny in bed crying himself to rest because the invite only fetish party of the year is tonight and he wasn't invited. As Johnny nods off there is suddenly talking in the background, it sounds like a party, and then out of nowhere Miss Sadie appears and wakes Johnny up. The scene gets really strange as suddenly there are three other slaves on the bed and two other Dommes, Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia. "What the hell is going on?" Johnny asks as Amelia sits on his face. The girls start slapping the slaves cock and balls and sitting on their faces until they tell them all to masturbate.

After Johnny has had his face slapped along with his cock and balls, been buried under all the girls asses, and even walked on he finally finds himself alone in the bed with just the three ladies. They kneel on the bed and tell Johnny to come and kiss their asses. He's kisses every butt cheek and is in heaven. They tell him to get back under the covers and his eyes close briefly but then suddenly he is awake again, it's all been a dream! "What a dream" he says adding "even my balls hurt", but how do you explain those lipstick marks all over his face?

Download LINK:

Download File (679.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:21
FileSize: 424 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DIVINE GODDESS GABRIELLA: "GABRIELLA AND GAIA - EXTREME BALL BUSTING NON STOP" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/16/22)
TAGS:
ITALIAN MISTRESSES, ITALIAN GODDESSES, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, JEANS FETISH, BLUE JEANS, DENIM, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, PAIN BITCH, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINAS, BALL BUSTING, HARD BALLBUSTING, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, MASOCHISM, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEATDOWNS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, YOUNG DOMMES, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Divine Gabriella met with one of Her best friends, the beautiful Mistress Gaia! They have planned to spend a day together in the Gaia's dungeon having fun with some slaves and this series of clips is the report of the day.

Wonderful sadistic Gabriella and Gaia want are in a very cruel mood and They decide to DESTROY Their slave's balls kicking them! They takes turns hitting and kicking his balls FULL POWER, laughing while he suffers. They make him change positions many times and They keep kicking his balls very hard until he collapses on the floor exhausted.

Download LINK:

Download File (424.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:03:29
FileSize: 328 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "MISTRESS SOFI - SCISSORING DOMINATION FOR MY SLAVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/05/22)
TAGS:
FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT KISSING, FOOT MASSAGE, AMATEUR, REDHEAD, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, MOANING SLAVE, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, OXYGEN LESS, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SCISSOR, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING

Download LINK:

Download File (328.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:09
FileSize: 1068 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "CHOSEN TO SUFFER" (COMPLETE MOVIE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/24/23)
TAGS:
SPITTING, SPIT in SLAVE'S FACE, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, BLONDE, BRUNETTE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH MISTRESSES, UK DOMINATRIX, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE FETISH, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, BDSM, DUNGEON, PAIN, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK LATEX, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, SINGLE TAIL, NO MERCY, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, ELECTRIC PAIN, ELECTROSHOCKS, CBT, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, EXECUTRIX, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SADISTIC GODDESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Princess Neive and Miss Annalisa pick a slave to torment and suffer at their beautiful and cruel young hands. These mean girls laugh as they slap his sorry face before using the Eletcric prod & Erostec unit to administer electrical punishment to his fast shrivelling manhood. He is humiliated, spat at and tormented until they have no more use for him.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:20:14
FileSize: 1197 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "THE GIFT OF GODDESS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/25/22)
TAGS:
MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, WANK INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERVERT LOSER, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, YGK, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY DRESS, KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, CHASTITY, EDGING, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, PET PLAY, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, BLONDE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FOOT TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LOSER, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: To be in such a privileged position is heaven. My loyal, devoted d0gg at the end of My leash. Led behind My heels, following behind eagerly. Kneeling in complete submission to My will. And soon, worshipping with total reverence and surrender.

I have a few moments to spare before I go out and celebrate. (While you're left behind slaving away in My shoe closet). Grovel at My divine feet in these dazzling sandals before you slowly look up to your divine Goddess. Of course you obey - you are My property. your body and mind is Mine to use as I please. Locked and denied in chastity since.... When? Haha, such a weak, helpless locked object at My feet.... Kiss the key around My ankle and beg Me to unlock you. I slowly remove My sandals and have you right where you belong - beneath My sacred soles. My footstool. Obey My instructions as I order you.. Edging, barking, slapping, licking, sucking, haha anything I command! I own all the cum in those balls and you will finally, helplessly, humiliatingly release it all under My control.

After cleaning your mess like the d0gg you are, My property is locked straight back in My prison. This is the greatest gift you could ever wish for. Owned under the power and control of My heavenly feet. Kiss them and thank Me for allowing you to serve your purpose, slave.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:03
Resolution: 1280x720
FileSize: 362 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM: "AMIRAH USES HIM" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/24/22)
TAGS:
LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER PANTS, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, SOLES WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, BDSM, REAL SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SALIVA, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPITS EATING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Amirah Adara's lighter clicks as she burns the tip of her cigarette and takes a deep breath. Then she makes her slave - who is lying on the floor - clean the soles of her boots, she uses him as an ashtray too. When she gets too disgusted of him, she coughs up saliva and spits it righ in his mouth or on his face and finally she puts out her cigarette bud on his tongue.

Download LINK:

Download File (362.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:46
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 681 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CRUEL ANETTE: "CRAVING FOR SOLES" (4K)
TAGS:
BLONDE, LEATHER PANTS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, TOES WORSHIP, TOES LICKING, TOES SUCKING, SOLE LICKING, FOOT DOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, BDSM, REAL SLAVE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: The slave is sitting in front of Anette's chair and he carefully pulls down her high heels. He holds both her feet in his hands and looks up at his mistress with craving in his eyes. Anette nods and he pokes his tongue out to slowly slide it across one of her naked soles. On the top he puts one of her toes into his mouth and starts sucking it.

Download LINK:

Download File (681.4 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:43
FileSize: 1022 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "THE LUCKIEST SLAVE IN THE WORLD! GODDESS GRAZI WITH PANTYHOSE AND CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/25/22)
TAGS:
MILF DOMINATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: No story, no drama, Only the best: FOOT WORSHIP

My foot slave Caio doing what he does best, which is sucking My feet!

Very sexy video with this beautiful Christian Louboutin shoe! And at the end of the video my friend Lana Noccioli came to visit me and saw this beautiful scene!

Download LINK:

Download File (1 023.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:09:18
FileSize: 549 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CYBILL TROY FEMDOM ANTI-SEX LEAGUE: "LEATHER LOVERS (CYBILL TROY AND MISTRESS BLISS)" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/29/22)
TAGS:
BLONDE, BRUNETTE, MILF DOMINATION, GLOVE FETISH, LONG LEATHER GLOVES, GLOVE DOMINATION, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, BREATH PLAY, RIDING CROPS, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, LEATHER PANTS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, MASKED SLAVE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, BDSM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, BOOT SLAVE, BOOT BITCH, BOOT SLUT, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMEN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Miss Cybill Troy and her friend Mistress Bliss have amazing Leather collections, allowing the mouth and tongue of one extremely lucky slave to have a close up encounter with their leather.

Miss Troy's slave cannot see past his hood making every moment a sensory overload of leather, spit, heels and smoke.

Miss Troy and Mistress Bliss insert their leather gloves fingers deep into the slaves mouth, making him inhale their exhaled smoke before he consumes their cigarette ash.

They take turns smothering this lucky slave under their leather clad asses, all the while making him take whatever they wish into his mouth. He eagerly cleans the leather boots of his Leather overlords, using his tongue before he is allowed the pleasure of deep-throating the heels of their leather boots.

Download LINK:

Download File (549.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:15:40
FileSize: 1208 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "AFTER WE DID A FOOTJOB, WE WENT TO DINNER AND HE SUCKED OUR FEET AT THE RESTAURANT!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/09/22)
TAGS:
FOOT PARTIES, LICKING SOLES, SWEATY FEET, WRINKLED SOLES, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT MASSAGE, BLONDES, FEET ON FACE, LEATHER LEGGINGS, MILF DOMINATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: After delicious sucking on our feet and a nice footjob, we went out to dinner and have drinks with our friend's youngest step-son, who has now become our slave! Yes, he has never sucked feet and has never received footjobs so he is totally surrendered to our commands. Today we take him to a restaurant to worship our feet in public, massage and have his first meal under the table while the Goddesses quietly enjoy a delicious drink, sponsored by this lucky and happy boy!

The restaurant attendant looked at everything and found it sensational! And U.S? Ah, we are used to having men at our feet, paying for everything, massaging, serving, obeying and as a reward, our valuable company, even if ignored during Our dinner, for him it will always be an honor and for us, it is part of Our life, That's how it has to be.

It's always so much better to have someone sucking our toes or massaging our feet, wherever, even with people watching, we're discreet but we like these challenges, tongue in between fingers in a fine restaurant, feeling a hard penis under the table, if you feel your warm hands gripping our soles… and especially having the whole bill, pay for it, the big lucky one!

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:56
FileSize: 1135 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SADISTIC QUEENS: "MISTRESS TESS - BOOT BEATDOWN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/18/22)
TAGS:
CRYING SLAVE, MOANING SLAVE, SCREAMING SLAVE, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, WET LOOK, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER OUTFIT, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, FLATTENING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, CRUSH, THROATSTANDING, THROAT STANDING, MASKED SLAVE, BRITISH MISTRESS, UK DOMINATRIX, BDSM, DUNGEON, BLONDE, HAND TRAMPLING, HAND STOMPING, BALLS STOMPING, PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, KNEE HIGH HEELS, LEATHER BOOTS, SADISTIC BLONDE, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRAT GIRLS, EXTREME BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, CRUELTY, EXTREME FEMDOM, BEATDOWNS, SADISTIC GODDESS, MERCILESS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, PATHETIC MALE, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, MALE ABUSE, BRUTAL KICKS

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:09
FileSize: 1227 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SADISTIC QUEENS: "MISS COURTNEY - I WANT TO CRUSH YOUR ESOPHAGUS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/25/22)
TAGS:
THROATSTANDING, THROAT STANDING, FACE BUSTING, FACEBUSTING, BLONDE, BRITISH FEMDOM, MASKED SLAVE, OUTDOORS, FACESTANDING, BALLET FLATS, FACE STANDING, HEAD TRAMPLING, HEAD STOMPING, JEANS FETISH, DENIM, WHITE JEANS, CFNM, CHOKING, CHOKE, INTERRACIAL, FOOT SMOTHER, NECK STANDING, EXTREME DOMINATION, HARDCORE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, BAREFOOT STOMPING, NO MERCY, MERCILESS FEMDOM, FOOTFETISH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:56
FileSize: 1201 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "TRAMPILNG AND FOOT GAGGING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/10/23)
TAGS:
WALKING ON SLAVE, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, HUMAN DOORMAT, OBJECTIFICATION, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LATEX PANTS, FOOT GAGGING, HUMAN FURNITURE, MILF DOMINATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: I was really looking forward to stepping on that slave I met on My trip to Germany and between Our conversations he told Me that he could take all My weight on top of himself with thin, high heels, hmmmm? So I summoned him to come to My hotel. Promptly this lucky one came and when he saw Me, he was very moved and threw himself at My feet, like a good slave and rug.

This sandal I got from My American slave who loves to see My feet in it, with long red nails, this will be a great day!

I took the first step on top of him with great gusto, putting the full weight of My big, mighty feet on his chest, stomach and face. He did great, moaned many times but he knew he had to hang on and as a reward I let him lick the sole of his sandal and suck the heel.

I loved seeing his skin full of marks, I'm sure it will be an unforgettable day for him too.

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:22:48
FileSize: 998 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "LUCID DREAMING - THE BEAST" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/23)
TAGS:
LUCID LAVENDER, BLOW JOBS, CUM IN MOUTH, BLOWJOB, COCK SUCKING, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BRAT GIRLS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, SPERM, SEMEN, CUMSHOT, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SILKY PANTYHOSE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Irresistible. Unstoppable. A seductress. Dare say succubus. Once a boy falls trap to the inside of Lucy's mouth, it's over. There's no escaping the addiction to a mistresses greatest gift.

Such a hot cum in mouth shot. Don't miss. These blowjob clips are getting hotter and hotter. Just filmed another one for you, stay tuned because it's only getting raunchier.

Download LINK:

Download File (998.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:02
FileSize: 894 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "OK I GUESS WE WERE A BIT RECKLESS, OOPS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/26/23)
TAGS:
SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY LEATHER BODYSUIT, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TOILET SLAVERY, FLOGGING, CROPPING, TATTOO, BRUNETTE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, RATTAN CANE, BDSM, CANING, CANED, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, PAIN, DOMINANT WOMAN, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EROTIC TORMENT, SADISTIC MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: In this scene Mistress Mercy and Goddess Hazel have a slave bound to the discipline bench while another waits under the toilet in the event they have to do their business. Mercy and Hazel use an array of implements including crops, floggers and canes. They give him a small build up but things get heavier and heavier as they go, striking his back, soles and ass. Eventually it's almost like a feeding frenzy as they start to out do each other. "He loves it when two girls beat him up" Mercy says.

At some point they realize they have been a bit reckless and the crop actually wrapped enough to hit him in the balls. Oops! None the less they have a ritual to follow and that means a countdown for the final 10 strokes. The poor confused slave makes the mistake of counting from one instead of backwards from 10 so at 7 Mercy tells him they are starting over. They start over and he starts counting from one again but soon realizes his mistake. Too bad, they start over again. Once finished with him they move over to the other slave. Mercy opens the lid and says "I have to take a piss."

Download LINK:

Download File (894.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:08
FileSize: 306 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DANGEROUSLEGS: "MARILYN - SCHOOLGIRL SQUEEZE" (720 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/15/22)
TAGS:
BLONDE, BODYSCISSOR, BODY SCISSOR, SCHOOL UNIFORM, SEXY UNIFORM, SEXY OUTFIT, SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY MINISKIRT, ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, BREATH PLAY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, MUSCULAR WOMAN, BDSM, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: This was Marilyn's first scissor video ever, and WOW did she ever show us what her long, powerful legs can do! Wearing a schoolgirl outfit that leaves very little to the imagination, she starts out absolutely crushing her victim in a classic headscissor, and then moves to a figure-4 that had him seeing stars after about 30 seconds. Then she goes after his ribs and tries to squeeze him in half for a few minutes before wrapping him up really tight in an inverted figure-4 headscissor. Finally, she wears him out with an inverted headscissor while she had this incredibly hot, yet sadistic look on her face. Afterwards, we complimented her on the near perfect performance and she said it comes natural to her and that she isn't exactly a submissive girl. She's not kidding! More of this natural born crusher to come!

Download LINK:

Download File (307.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:19:14
FileSize: 1578 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS GRAZI: "CLEAN MY SHOES, SLAVE!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/05/22)
TAGS:
SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, SMELL FETISH, STINKY SHOES, LATEX FETISH, SHINY CLOTHING, SHINY LATEX MINISKIRT, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, BLONDE, MILF DOMINATION, FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SNIFFING, SMELLY FEET, DEGRADATION, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, FOOT LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Today I separated the shoes I wore during the week, and the job of cleaning the soles was his, this dirty shoe licker. He sniffed all these shoes and cleaned everyone's soles! And obviously also cleaned the sole of this beautiful boot I'm wearing!

I love to see men at My feet! I love having men at My feet!

After doing his work, he took off my boot, which on the feet is made of a plastic material, which makes my feet sweat a lot. He wiped the sweat off my feet too... Sometimes this useless guy had a dry mouth from licking his soles so much and I gave him a little help with My spit... This video is really hot! Enjoy a lot!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!