• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:06
Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1763 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALERIA: "LEYLA AND EVA MESSY SADISTIC FUN WITH SPIT, ASHES AND CLOTHESPINS" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 12/31/22)
TAGS:
ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, ROPE BONDAGE, BONDAGE FEMALE, BONDAGE SLAVEGIRL, TIED SLAVEGIRL, TIED FEMALE, BOUND SLAVEGIRL, BOUND FEMALE, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, DIRTY SOCKS, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMINATION, SOCKS HUMILIATION, SOCKS GAGGING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, DIRTY TALK, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, DEGRADATION, SALIVA, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Leyla and Eva are in the mood for some sadistic fun. They are extra cruel to the slave girl in this clip. The girls have the slave tied up so that she doesn't move and to make her struggle more. First they spit and slave her in the face, but then they get extra cruel by attaching clothespins on the slave's face. They put the first ones on her tongue and immediately the slave started to whine in pain. Her whining in pain made the girls laugh in excitement for they enjoy see the slave in pain. Her pain is like music to their ears. To ease the pain on her tongue, they spit on her tongue along with slaps to the face. Aren't they kind. Next they put two clothespins in her nostrils so that she can be in constant pain. Leyla and Eva start smoking cigarettes to use the slave as an ashtray. They ash in her mouth, blow smoke in her face and spit on her. The ashes burns the slave tongue so bad that the girls have to hold her head still to put their cigarette butts in her mouth. She gets all messy with spit and ashes. Their socks and feet are dirty, so they have the slave lick them clean. They shove the dirty socks in her mouth while sniffing their feet so that the slave would struggle to breathe. All the pain, humiliation and messiness made the slave cry during the whole clip. She cried so much that you can see her makeup dripping down her face.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:10:20
Resolution: 1920x1078
FileSize: 1129 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EVIL WOMAN: "PEGGING AND MOUTHFUCKING A SLAVE THROUGH THE BARS OF THE CAGE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/11/22)
TAGS:
TOPLESS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, FEMDOM SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, LATEX, SHINY LATEX BODYSUIT, GLOSSY LATEX, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WETLOOK FETISH CLOTHING, ASS TO MOUTH, CAGED SLAVE, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, KNEE HIGH HEELS, EVILWOMAN, BLACK LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRUNETTE, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, POLISH FEMDOM, POLISH MISTRESS, POLISH GODDESS, FIT MISTRESS, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, LATEX GLOVES, DILDO BLOWJOB, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HARD STRAP-ON, STRAPON, ASS SPREADING, WHORE TRAINING, ANAL STRETCHING, SADISTIC ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO WORSHIP, DILDO LICKING, DILDO SUCKING, STRAPON LICKING, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, DOMINANT WOMAN, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: This slave made me very nervous today so I decided to lock him in a cage. I found that is not enough I decided to punish him even more. I tied him to the cage and fucked him very hard and mercilessly.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:12:27
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 640 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: ASHLEY WILDCAT PRODUCTIONS: "LIA LABOWE TORMENTS YORGO" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
FIGURE FOUR SCISSORS, MIXED WRESTLING, BRUNETTE, PAIN, CHOKING, CHOKE, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, SLAVE HUMILIATION, MAN VS. WOMAN, MALE VS. FEMALE, WEAK MAN, STRUGGLING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, POOR SLAVE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, SCISSOR, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, STRONG WOMAN, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD
DESCRIPTION: Ashley Wildcat and Lia Labowe are doing sessions together and tough guy Yorgo thinks he can handle their lethal scissorholds. Yorgo won't stop trashing Ashley's scissors so Lia decides to teach him a "Lia lesson". She hands the camera off to Ashley who's more than happy to mock Yorgo while Lia makes him suffer in her headscissors! Lia puts him through the wringer, squeezing and twisting Yorgo like pretzel until his face is red, eyes watery and mouth finally stops running! By the end Lia has him frantically tapping, even ordering him to kiss her feet while she has him at her mercy. Looks like trashing Ashley and Lia's scissorholds is one mistake Yorgo won't be making again!

Download LINK:

Download File (640.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:35
FileSize: 487 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SCISSORGODDESS: "RAPTURE'S DANGEROUS SIDE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/10/22)
TAGS:
SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, BIG TITS, BREAST SMOTHER, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, HEAVY SMOTHERING, SADISTIC ASS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, MILF DOMINATION, BLONDE, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORING, SCISSORHOLD, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, MUSCULAR WOMAN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BDSM, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER
DESCRIPTION: Rapture's always dangerous when she sets out to destroy a slave. Breast smothering, scissors, and face sitting, quickly put this slave in his place.

Download LINK:

Download File (487.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:28:30
FileSize: 1570 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MADAM DIRECTOR: "YOU WILL DO GAY THINGS FOR ME OUT OF DEEP DEVOTION - MAKE ME BI" (1080 HD)
TAGS:
MISTRESS LOLA, SEXUAL FLEXIBILITY, COCKSUCKING, BRUNETTE, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM IN MOUTH, PEGGING, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, SPERM, SEMEN, DILDO PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, DILDO FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, BULL AND SLAVE, ENCOURAGED BLOWJOB, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BDSM, DICK SUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, THROATFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, THROAT FUCKING, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, BETA BOY, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, BETA SUBMISSIVE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, YOUNG MISTRESS, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, BISEXUAL COCK WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: Today I am going to ask something of My devotee, ben. It will be something that I know ben does not want to do, but I want him to do it for Me anyway out of pure selfless devotion. I explain to ben that I have a vision of him in my head. I no longer want him to be who he is; I want him to be what I want him to be. I prefer sexually flexible devotees. I like them to be sexually flexible because it’s not really a slave’s place to indicate a personal sexual preference. A well-trained slave should ideally readily agree to whatever I ask of them sexually (and otherwise). I explain all this to ben and tell him that I have decided to start training him to be more sexually flexible. Ben tells me that he doesn’t want to do gay things, but that is precisely My point. I want him to not want to do it, but to do it anyway out of pure devotion to Me.

I call in a second slave and command him to drop his pants and get hard. I let him stroke until he produces the erection that I will utilize for ben’s training. Once an erection has been established, I guide ben over and command him to start servicing the second slave orally. While ben is sucking his first cock, I tell him that I also intend to train his ass today. Ben does a good job cocksucking and even deepthroats well.

I put on My strap-on and then have ben suck that as well. Then I fuck him from behind while he continues to suck the other slave’s cock. I fuck him in a few positions while he sucks cock. Then, I have him suck the dildo that was still in his ass while the second slave takes his turn from behind. Now, there is no way that he can deny that he is becoming gayer and gayer. I tell the second slave that any time he wants to sodomize ben, he is more than welcome to it. Male slaves can be so horny, and I encourage them to burn off some sexual energy with each other through sodomy, just like groups of males in a prison.

I send the second slave away for a while and take ben from behind for a while while I discuss my thoughts on sexual flexibility training. Then I tell, ben that I am going to call the second slave back in and he is going to have to swallow his semen. I plug ben’s ass with a large butt plug, then call the second slave back in. I tell ben that he is not a real faggot until he swallows another male’s cum, so he needs to swallow some cum for Me now. We’ve already had him swallowing his own for a while, but now he must swallow another slave’s. Ben does a good job of sucking off the other slave to climax. I make him hold out his tongue to receive the second slave’s semen while reminding him that he is a cum dumpster and My cum swallowing whore. Ben is a good boy and swallows. I send him back to tidying My house but remind him that from now on he is to service, sexually, anyone in the household who wants to use him. Even all My other devotees regardless of sex, sexual orientation, or gender.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:06:22
FileSize: 673 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "MIA'S GOOD DEVOTED ASS BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/21/23)
TAGS:
ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, MASKED SLAVE, BLONDE, BIG BUTTS, BIG ASS, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, BDSM, FACE SITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: This scene opens with Princess Mia, in a two piece bathing suit, strutting up the stairs, waving her voluptuous ass in your face while her slave waits at the top of the steps for her ass on his face. You get your monies worth just watching her climb the stairs gyrating her ass and saying she wants to sit on your face and have you rim her. She even pulls the fabric to the side to expose her ass and pussy and tells you to get your tongue inside her asshole.

Once at the top she hovers over her slave and then face sits him in a forward position. Her full weight causes real discomfort for her slave who bears the weight on his head and neck. "Well worth suffering for" Mia says. She then bounces on his face and her ass looks amazing. She removes her bottoms and rubs the crotch of the fabric over his nose so he can smell her ass on it. She then sits on him again and this time tells him to get his tongue deep inside her. What a combination of pain and pleasure for the slave. Mia then turns into a reverse position which is even harder on his head but you do get some stunning rear views of her face on his ass and his tongue probing her. Finally she lays on the floor, on her stomach, and has the slave come from behind, spread her cheeks, and finish eating her ass. "What a good devoted ass licker" she says.

Download LINK:

Download File (674.0 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:30:15
FileSize: 2028 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "RADA - NEXT TIME BE CAREFUL, YOU STUPID WHORE!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/07/22)
TAGS:
TOILET HUMILIATION, AMATEUR, BRUNETTE, ASS SNIFFING, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS WORSHIP, PEDICURE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, DUSTY FEET, FOOT DUST EATING, DIRTY TALK, EXTREME DEGRADATION, SALIVA, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRL, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, STRICT MISTRESS, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: Rada lies on the bed and relaxes in the evening ... She ordered the slave girl rose to bring her a glass of water .. The dumb and clumsy slave girl spilled water on the bed and this angered Rada. Rada decided to punish the slave girl and sat with her ass on her face. Despite the fact that Rada has a very beautiful ass, it was a punishment for a slave girl, since it is really hard to breathe under such a big ass. Rada was amused that it was hard for the slave to breathe under her ass and she sat down with all her weight, pressing her face harder. rose inhaled loudly the scent of Rada's ass and apologized humbly to her. "My feet need grooming, lie down and open your mouth!" - Rada ordered and took out a pumice stone. Rada began to peel the hardened skin from her heels straight into the slave's mouth. rose swallowed whatever poured from Rada's feet until she finished. Rada smeared her feet with foot cream and wiped rose's nasty face with them. She wiped her feet until the cream was absorbed into them .. "Look at your idiotic face! Haha! It's all in the foot cream, you definitely need to wash!" - said Rada and began to spit on the face of the slave. rose washed her face with Rada's spits trying to wash off all the cream. After vain attempts, Rada had a plan and she took the slave to the toilet. "Now I'll help you wash, whore! lol" - said Rada, put rose's head into the toilet and flushed out the water. Next time, the clumsy slave will bring water to her Mistress more accurately.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:17:28
FileSize: 1037 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: SERVANTS FOR GIRLS: "RADA - BREATHE DEEPLY WITH MY SWEATY ASS!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/14/22)
TAGS:
FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, SWEATY FEET, SWEATY ASS, AMATEUR, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER HARNESS, FACE SMOTHER, BRUNETTE, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, YOGA SHORTS, SWEATY CLOTHING, DIRTY TALK, DEGRADATION, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, PATHETIC FEMALE, ABUSED FEMALE, ABUSED SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: I love evening jogging.. It's great for health! Today is especially hot and I'm very sweaty and tired. I came home and lay down on the bed.. my slave avril immediately rushed to worship my feet. It seems like she likes the smell and taste of my sweat.. hahaha! But at the moment my ass is a lot sweatier than my feet. I sit on her face and she inhales deeply the scent of my sweaty ass! LOL! I feel like she's gasping for air and not sniffing my ass thoroughly.. so I grab the straps and tighten her stupid head right up to my ass! Her nose is between my buns and now she will not be able to breathe in anything but my sweaty ass! lol

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:16
FileSize: 665 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LADY SCARLET: "PRISONER OF MY FEET" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/18/23)
TAGS:
BDSM, DUNGEON, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, CAGED SLAVE, REDHEAD, THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, GAG REFLEX, PRISON PLAY, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, SHINY LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, ITALIAN LANGUAGE, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, FOOT SESSION, FOOT LOSER, SLAVE TASK, PERSONAL SLAVE, PATHETIC LOSER, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, EXTREME FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, DEGRADATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, GAGGED, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT
DESCRIPTION: ITALIAN LANGUAGE

I imprisoned a slave locking him in a cage a few days ago and now it's time to have some fun with him. I approach in my high heels, studded red shoes, and as I settle down on the roof of the cage I let his head hang out through a crack. The head is enough, I only need his mouth that I want to penetrate with my feet. I let him take off my shoes and after a moment my foot is already at the bottom of his throat and is filled with saliva which in the meantime he can no longer control from the continuous retching. I continue to fuck his mouth even with both feet until he is completely dominated and understands that from now on he is a prisoner of my will.

Download LINK:

Download File (666.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:30
FileSize: 998 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: FETISH CHATEAU DOMMES: "BOOT WORSHIP FOR 2 MISTRESSES BY SISSY MAID" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/05/23)
TAGS:
EVILWOMAN, MALE MAID, SISSY MAID, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESSES, POLISH FEMDOM, POLISH MISTRESS, POLISH GODDESS, FIT MISTRESS, SPANKING, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, CORPORAL BDSM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, SHINY LATEX BODYSUIT, WETLOOK LEATHER LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, GLOSS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, LEATHER PANTS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, PADDLING, LEATHER PADDLE, FOOT TORTURE, FOOT PADDLING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, PAIN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOE SLAVE, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOELICKER, SHOE CLEANING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, DEGRADATION, MALE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Evilwoman and Mistress Nemesis will use this slave to worship their divine boots! He has to clean Mistresses high heels with his tongue! During this he will be able to kiss, lick and sniff them! Ofc it can't be the only pleasure for him and he will be punished with a paddle!

Download LINK:

Download File (998.7 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:10
FileSize: 990 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "KENNY'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE - REAL ASS LOVE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/22/23)
TAGS:
MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, TONGUE FUCKING, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS CLEANING, FACE SMOTHER, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, FACESITTING, BDSM, FACE SITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Keres has never been happier since step-Aunty Paige suggested she marry Kenny as he has been trained to submit to women his whole life. Keres uses Kenny in every way possible, sexual servitude, a cuck, human furniture, toilet, there's no end to the fun. In this scene we find Keres already sitting on Kenny's face. "Get your tongue deep in my ass" she tells him adding "Show me some real ass love." Nice angles showing the best of Keres plump Ass and closeups of Kenny tonguing her bung hole. She reminds Kenny that there is no shortage of men and women who would love to take his place so he had better appreciate these opportunities.

Keres looks at the camera and says "I love getting fucked by my boyfriend and then coming home and sitting on Kenny's face", revealing where she was before this scene started. After a while Keres turns into a forward position and tells her slave to take a breath as she is going to sit on him with all her weight. She makes Kenny fight for air but reminds him to continue to pleasure her asshole. She then decides to discipline Kenny, not part of this clip, but you do see Kenny's well marked ass as the scene rolls over and we now find Keres relaxing on her stomach, on the bed, wanting some more ass worship. She could literally have her ass licked half the day she likes it so much. She lays on her stomach and calls Kenny up to rim her from behind. The camera catches the soles of her feet and then up to her gorgeous ass as Kenny makes love to it with his mouth. After fucking her boyfriend, face sitting Kenny and flogging him, she is tired. She tells Kenny to keep licking and not to stop even if she falls resting. As an unexpected treat she cuts a really wet fart in his face, making him grimace and her smile.

Download LINK:

Download File (990.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:18:12
FileSize: 1133 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: THE ENGLISH MANSION: "BOUND FOR GIANT DILDOS" (COMPLETE) (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/22/23)
TAGS:
BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, MASKED SLAVE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, FISHNETS, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, FISTING, PROSTATE MASSAGE, ASIAN MISTRESS, ASIAN DOMINATRIX, ASIAN GODDESS, ASIAN DOMINA, MILF DOMINATION, BDSM, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, PRO DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, ASS SPREADING, WHORE TRAINING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: The lithe and domineering Mistress Amrita has her sub in the outside bondage room, ready to be bound in rope. She puts him in a challenging position, tied to the chair, legs spread, ready for her to stretch his desperate asshole. She uses her gloved fingers to tease his prostate and then uses bigger and bigger toys to open him up and give him intense pleasures.

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:16:24
FileSize: 976 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: LICKING GIRLS FEET: "AURORA AND RADA - WE'LL FIND OUT WHOSE THROAT IS DEEPER" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/18/22)
TAGS:
THROAT FUCKING, THROATFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, MOUTHFUCKING, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, FOOT GAGGING, BRUNETTE, ROPE BONDAGE, BONDAGE FEMALE, BONDAGE SLAVEGIRL, TIED SLAVEGIRL, TIED FEMALE, BOUND SLAVEGIRL, BOUND FEMALE, DIRTY TALK, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, DEGRADATION, SALIVA, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FEMALE SLAVERY, GIRL-GIRL, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LESBIAN HUMILIATION, BDSM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC FEMALE LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, TOES WORSHIP, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC SLAVEGIRL, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FEMALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVEGIRL ABUSE, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Aurora and Rada have fun with two whores. They decided to check whose throat is deeper... old monica or young avril? Now they will find out. Girls push their bare feet deep into the mouths of pathetic slaves and watch how deep their feet go into their throats. avril and monica are bound to each other and completely defenseless. They can do nothing but swallow their Mistresses' feet and endure their ridicule and humiliation. Rada pushes her feet into avril's mouth and orders her to suck them. At this time, Aurora is busy with the old slave monica and also pushes her feet into her mouth to the maximum. Sometimes the girls switch places and use different slaves.. when they don't like something, they shout at these losers and spit in their faces. Who do you think has a deeper throat and a wider mouth?

Download LINK:

Download File (977.1 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:11:28
FileSize: 1314 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISS SUZANNA MAXWELL: "MEAN MILKING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/26/22)
TAGS:
ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, ORGASM CONTROL, MILF DOMINATION, BLONDE, SEXY LINGERIE, SEXY UNDERWEAR, REGAL DOMINA, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT ON SLAVE'S COCK, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, OLD SLAVE, OLD MAN, OLDMAN, OLD LOSER, HOM, HAND OVER MOUTH, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMIANTION, LATEX GLOVES, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, HUMILIATION, MALE ABUSE, EDGING GAMES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, RESTRAINED, TEASED, USED, HUMILIATED, CONTROLLED, EDGED
DESCRIPTION: Its milking day and I am wearing My favourite emerald green lace lingerie set for the occasion. My slave is strapped spread eagled on My milking bed. I am in a vicious mood as this naughty little slut has been caught with his hands down his pants on several occasions without My permission. This miking is going to be venomously cruel... I start edging him rather roughly, making sure his foreskin is pulled tightly back exposing his cock head as I chaff My hands over his most sensitive spot. his body recoils and his toes curl, pleasure and pain courses through him. I hold him on the brink of orgasm over an over and over....... his moans grow louder turning into desperate cries. I sit on his face to muffle his pathetic whimpers, I haven't finished with him yet. his body shakes uncontrollably as I speed up My hand to an even harsher pace............. just as he his about to climax, I stop. Just before it ca be ruined, just before he can release. No orgasm allowed, it will sit in his ball sack like the sad disappointment he is. When the realisation hits him, I can see tears well in his eyes!!!!! I laugh!!!!!!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:07:50
FileSize: 1099 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "BELLATRIX'S BOOT BITCH GETS AN ASS FINALE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/23)
TAGS:
PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LATEX BODYSUIT, LATEX FETISH, BDSM, DUNGEON, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, MILF DOMINATION, BRUNETTE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FORWARD FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, GAGGING WITHOUT AIR, OXYGEN LESS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SIT ON FACE, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, SMOTHERED, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT FETISH, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, MEAN MISTRESS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BOOT CLEANING, LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Lady Bellatrix is on her love seat admiring her new thigh high boots. "They really accentuate my feminine form and I can imagine all the men wanting to worship them" she says. She then calls in her slave with a snap of her finger. She asks the slave what he likes about them and he says he likes the appearance and feel of them as well as the smell. She makes him beg in a high pitched voice to worship them and then lets him kiss them before telling him to suck the heels.

Next he is ordered to sniff the leather and lick the entire surface of both boots. She then tells him to rest his head on the couch and spits in his mouth before sitting down on his head. Her nylon and PVC covered ass looks splendid on his face. She tells him to take a deep breath and then sits down full weight. "I may just decide to never get up again" she says, smiling at the camera.

Download LINK:

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:27
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 920 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS KENNYA: "CAGED BITCH IN CHASTITY" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 11/02/22)
TAGS:
ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K UHD, CAGED SLAVE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SPITTING, BLACK LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, ROMANIAN GODDESS, ROYALBDSM, MISTRESSKENNYA, BRUNETTE, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, FETISH CLOTHING, BDSM, REAL SLAVE, ASHTRAY SLAVE, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, PATHETIC LOSER, MILF DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: I am really mad with my bitch, he will stay in his cage for a long time because when I let him out of chastity he will surely be wanking. He knows he can only wank with my permission but does it in secret when I'm not at home. So, he will keep his chastity device on while I tease him. He will be in pain because I bought him a special device to make sure it will hurt extra.

Download LINK:

Download File (920.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:13:06
FileSize: 573 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MISTRESS VELMA - FIRST TIME SUB IS TEASED AND DENIED" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/05/23)
TAGS:
REDHEAD, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, VIBRATOR, SEX TOYS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: A beginner, fresh meat, completely unaware of the situation he's got himself into. Yet... He's chosen one of our most sadistic. Oh no.

Unreleased.

Download LINK:

Download File (574.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:32:54
FileSize: 1801 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: EZADA SINN: "HUBBY'S SPECIAL DAY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/22)
TAGS:
LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK LATEX, GLOSSY CLOTHING, SHINY CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON, NYLONS, CUM ON LATEX DRESS, BRUNETTE, MASKED SLAVE, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX BOOTS, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, PRO DOMINATRIX, BDSM, SEMEN, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, MILF DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Hubby gets a special day every week: his milking day. Usually he is allowed to ejaculate on this day, but the pleasure and torments I want him to experience will enhance our intimacy as a couple. It's not as much about the destination, but about the whole adventure. Today I decided to use a silicon cokring-buttplug combo; hubby loves cock rings, and I love the humiliation of penetrating him. Under My expert touch he has an incredible erection and his purple balls beg to be milked. But I will take My time to tease and edge him intensely with My hand, but also by rubbing My latex clad ass against his engorged veiny cock. When I finally let him ejaculate, I reward his performance by letting him cum on My tight purple latex dress. his first cumshot is so strong that it splashes Me with sperm from My armpit to My ass. he spoiled My dress anyway, so I decide to milk him two more times all over the front and back of My dress. As always, when he makes a mess - he must clean it up, with his tongue of course.

This is one of My favorite play sessions with hubby that I filmed lately, make sure you add it to your collection as it is a masterpiece.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.8 GB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:14:21
FileSize: 628 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "ALLIE HEART - HEAD IN THE CLOUDS" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/09/23)
TAGS:
SEXY MINISKIRT, BLONDE, CHASTITY TEASE, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BDSM, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SHINY NYLON, SILKY PANTYHOSE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, MIND FUCK, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, COCK TEASE, MILKING, FORCED HANDJOB, PATHETIC SLAVE, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE
DESCRIPTION: Allie's favorite bondage piece as of late (and Castor's too). You can only imagine how heavy this solid metal head is. Allie sets up a full body metal restraint system that all leads to a vibrating metal chastity. Metal fetishists, don't miss.

Unreleased.

Download LINK:

Download File (629.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online

x1800

VIP
Duration: 00:08:41
FileSize: 1120 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS NOVA: "THE NOVA EXPERIENCE 1" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/15/22)
TAGS:
SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPIT LICKING, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, HUMILIATRIX, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, TOES SUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, GODDESSWORSHIP, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, VERBAL DEGRADATION, PATHETIC LOSER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, PERSONAL SLAVE, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: The first part to a series of clips from some of my mind-melting femdom sessions in NYC. This little bitch has been drooling over the opportunity to kneel and worship my pretty feet for over 2 years. It was even better than he ever could have imagined, obviously ;)

Welcome to the Nova Experience ...

Download LINK:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!