• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dirty photo session with cute boys

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chad

Chad

Photos name: Chad
Description: It's always a pleasure to have a patient return for another examination. Just tells me that I am doing one hell of a job here at the clinic. Last time I saw Chad here he was complaining about some problems he was having with his throat but today was a different case. He was having some pains in his abdomen and really wanted me to check it out for him. I went through the regular physical, checking out his torso and lower abdomen for any signs of pain. I come to the conclusion he may have pulled something so to get a closer look I bring my face up to his dick and take the whole thing in my mouth. Immediately I can feel Chad begin to relax, after working his dick over with my mouth I tell the young stud I'm going to give him an anal examination. I begin to finger his hole as soon as he turns over and gets on all fours. His hard cock is rocking back and forth between his legs which I instinctively grab on to and begin to jerk off. I know I want to take this to the next level so I disrobe and take my rock hard pole and ram it up his ass which drives Chad wild. This kid was a born bottom. I tore that ass up as I drove my long thick dick deep into that hole. Chad was just backing up his ass to get as much of my cock as he could possibly get. Once Chad's hole was spent we decided to switch places as I did the surname "Topinbottom" proud. I gave it like a pro and now I was receiving it like a champ. Chad fucked me with all the energy he could muster up and boy did he have some stamina. After 5 minutes worth of his assault on my prostate I was shooting loads all over myself which Chad following right behind as he came all over my dick. Chad said he felt great after he came and I told him he could come to me any time.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Chad Gosler, Dr Topinbottom

Format: jpg
Resolution: 480x640
Pic: 32
Size: 0 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chad

Chad

Photos name: Chad
Description: It was time for my yearly check up and I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok. Plus, I had been thinking about going into the army so they like to have you have an exam before you join. The doctor introduced himself and seemed very comfortable to be around. Dr. Swallowcock had me take off my shirt so that he could listen to my lungs and heart. He then took my blood pressure and he said that I was in the health range. Dr. Swallowcock did some physical tests and then he had me lay down on the bed. He started to examine my lower stomach. Dr. Swallow cock had me remove my pants ands then he began to fill my testicles. So, far this was like every exam that I have had. Turning over on my stomach he felt my legs and he then told me that he wanted to take my temperature. To do that he wanted me to remove my pants so that he could get the most accurate reading. This kind of shocked me because this was something new that I had never had done. There was a quick poke and then it was in. Kind of a cold, weird feeling, but it wasn't bad. Everything was fine until he proceeded to stick his finger in my ass. It was a prostate exam and he made clear that everything was ok. The doctor had me flip over and that is when he continued the prostate exam. It actually was starting to feel good. I noticed that the doctor was trying to get me to relax, so that he could continue to check me out. He started to jerk me off at the same time as fingering my hole. The doctor lowered his head down to my cock and placed it in his mouth. His warm, soft lips squeezed my shaft and got me more turned on. As he gave me head, he paused for a moment to take off his shirt. The exam continued and the Dr. Swallowcock pulled down his pants and I took his cock in my mouth. For a while there, he took a hold of my head and placed me down further than I wanted to go. I licked the doctors balls as he jerked off. The doctor climbed up on the bed and we proceeded to 69 for a while. I licked the doctor's balls as he beat off over my face, and he liked to have his balls sucked on. I gave the doctor head for a while and he at this pointed I wanted to see him cum and I was concentrating on trying to make it happen. The doctor liked to make me gag on his dick and I noticed that he would get more turned on by that sound. Without saying much the doctor rolled me on my back and he put my legs in the air. I was still turned on by giving him head and so I placed his cock inside my ass. As the dick inched in I felt my cock get harder. Within a few minutes of the doctor fucking me I shot my load all over my lower stomach. The doctor pulled out and then stood behind me and jerked off. That is when he came all over my asshole. Dr. Swallow cock shot his load all over my ass, and it felt so good to end our exam that way. He handed me a towel and then told me to get dressed. The doctor put on his clothes and walked out of the room. That was one exam I hope I passed.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Chad Kennedy, Dr Swallowcock

Resolution: 360x480
Pic: 60

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chad & Aiden

Chad & Aiden

Photos name: Chad & Aiden
Description: My friend Chad called me up and said that he needed me to take him to his doctor's appointment again. I asked him if he really needed the ride, but he told me that I was the only one that wasn't working. When I picked him up we got to the doctor's office really early for his appointment, but the nurse took us back to the exam room to wait anyway. Chad and I like to joke around, so we were goofing off while we waited. Dr. James walked in, and welcomed Chad back for another physical. Chad had told me that he was taking advantage of the school's free health care they were giving him by getting checked up every month. Starting with the blood pressure and the heart, the exam went like normal with Dr. James. Stripping out of Chad's clothes, he soon was naked on the table with Dr. James touching his cock. I couldn't help but play with myself a little bit, until the doctor caught me in action. I didn't understand why the doctor was messing around with his patient, but he told me that he had to make sure that all of his reflexes were ok. Dr. James got Chad's cock about half way hard, when he lowered his mouth down to his cock. What the hell? The doctor was giving Chad a blow job, and he liked it. Calling me over the doctor had me join in on giving Chad head, and I wasn't about to turn that down. I have been friends with Chad for a while now, and he is a hot guy. I had thoughts of messing around with him for a while now, so my fantasy was going to come true. Sucking on Chad's cock, he started to rub and play with my cock as well. I stripped out of my clothing and the doctor did the same thing. The three of us, went back and forth giving head to one another and it was hot. Each one of us was hard messing around with one another. Dr. James said that he was ready to do an anal exam and got in behind Chad with his dick ready to go inside that tight asshole. Chad was freaking out because the doctor had a huge cock, and it had been a while since he had taken something that big. With a little anesthesia the doctor was able to get his massive cock right in there, and start pounding away. The two of them fucked very hard in front of me, and it was like my own private show to jerk off to. Chad had told me that it was going to be my turn to have that dick in my ass, and I will admit that I was terrified that thing was going to rip my ass wide open. Chad was the one that I wanted to fuck me, and so the doctor stepped out of the way for him to give me a good pounding. Starting out slow, Chad allowed me to get a little more relaxed before he started going faster. One thing that I had noticed was that he seemed to fuck me at the rhythm of my breathing. Now, it wouldn't have been a good threesome if we didn't try to do a train with the three of us. The doctor got in behind Chad and we tried to get some kind of a system going. I was glad that Chad was really getting the hardcore fucking and not me, but I wasn't complaining. Dr. James had Chad step out of the way and he started to fuck me really hard. I had never really been fucked like that before, so I didn't mind the doctor's rock hard cock in my ass at that point. I don't think that he minded the chance to fuck two young, hot guys in the middle of his day. Both guys surrounded me as they jerked off, and the doctor was the first one to blow his huge load on my stomach. His cum went all over my chest, and within a minute Chad came on my stomach as well. However, Chad's cum was a little bit thicker. I was starting to come down from my moment of pure pleasure, and joked around with the doctor when I told him that I might need to see surgery for my ass. That was one doctor's visit that I was never going to forget.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. James, Aiden Cole, Chad Gosler

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chad, Shane & Kent

Chad, Shane & Kent

Photos name: Chad, Shane & Kent
Description: Chad and Shane did such a great job together that I wanted to bring them back to do another shoot with us like I had promised them. I told the two of them that I had Kent a straight guy that I hoped would have sex with them. I called Kent into the room and he was a little curious as to what was going on for the shoot. He knew that I hoped to put him in some straight work, and so when I asked him to come in he thought it was going to be with girls. However, I told him that I was going to have him do a shoot with these guys, because it would fulfill their fantasy of being with a straight guy. Both Shane and Chad really liked Kent and were cheering him on to do the shoot with them. We went back and forth on what was going to happen in the shoot. When it came down to it, there wasn't going to be any fucking, but oral all around. Starting the shoot off, I had Kent stand in front of the two of them to get undressed. Chad and Shane were enjoying the little stripper show that they got. As soon as Kent was naked he took a seat in between the two of them, and then it was the gay boys turn to get undressed. Everyone was naked on the couch, and I had them work on getting hard for the camera so that we could get underway. The gay boys didn't have any trouble getting hard, and Kent was having a little issues getting hard. I asked the boys to start to play with Kent's dick. Their hands started to move around his package, and Kent just enjoyed the touching. With his cock getting stroked and his nipples being played with Kent was enjoy everything. Leaning over Chad took Kent's cock in his mouth and Shane licked his nipples. Chad is one of the better cock suckers that I have, so I knew that he could keep a cock rock hard. Kent was moaning from pure pleasure, and then Shane took a turn at sucking his cock in hopes that his tongue ring would bring on those moans as well. Both guys got down there and sucked his cock at the same time, and had fun doing it. Kent complimented them, and they just kind of paused for a second. I asked Kent if he would go head and return the favor to the boys for giving him such great head. Starting with Shane, Kent bent over and took his raging cock in his mouth and started to go down on it. Kent wasn't doing to bad of job at giving head, before he switched and went over to Chad's cock. Chad is a little player, so he pushed down on the back of Kent's head and neck while he was giving head. Kent tried to keep the cock lubed up so that his lips would slide up and down a little easier. I told them that I would get out the lube and condoms and Kent said that he wasn't down for any kind of fucking going on. I pulled out a dildo, and asked the guys to play with Kent's ass with a toy. Continuing to stroke their cocks, I wanted them to get ready to get off. With three guys it was like a waiting game to make sure that I don't miss out on anyone of them going at any time. However, the guys seemed to be stroking at different speeds, so I knew that Shane seemed to be on the faster track than the rest of them. He moaned really loud and then the cum started to flow. He came a great size load, and was starting to relax when Kent got spit all over himself. Kent said that he was close to going, but when Shane touched his thigh I think that set him back a little bit. Chad came on his hand, and said that he farted at the same time that he came. Now, all eyes went to Kent to get off, and it took forever. However, when he did finish Kent was very loud. He yelled, "fuck" so many times that I lost count. And all three guys did a great job together.
Genre: BRADCS, Shane Hale

Pic: 72
Size: 1 Mb

Download file
Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chase & Koz

Chase & Koz

Photos name: Chase & Koz
Description: Today I was making sure to follow up that the new exam room was ready to open. I had one of the guys from the janitorial department clean the exam room and help with cleaning and preparing. His name is Chase and he is one of the janitors that work around the campus and although he looks young, he is actually 25 years old. He's been working with the college for a while and he is a cool guy and seems to keep to himself. Human Resources just hired a new janitor and his name is Koz. He just started and is new to the janitorial team and human resources sent him over to me to help clean up the exam room and to have Chase train him. Koz is down on his luck and after being unemployed for a while, the college hired him as part of the janitorial team. Koz also looks younger but is actually 23 years old and had a rough life. After I gave the two guys instructions, I left to get Koz's paperwork and his temporary badge and I would be back within 20-30 mins. As I left the two guys were cleaning and Chase started show him the ropes and train him correctly. Knowing Chase and how he checks out the boys on the campus I wouldn't be surprise that these two guys start messing around. I don't know if Chase is that kind of guy to mess around with other dudes, but I've seen him checking many of the hot boys on campus. Chase is a really cute bad boy with lots of tats with a nice smooth toned body. I don't know what his cock looks like but in the warmer months Chase only wears shorts and I can see he has a nice bulge and his cock swings in his shorts. Koz, is a Latino bad boy also very smooth body and very defined. Both Chase and Koz both look like they have had a rough life and they seem to be getting along as I left the room. Lets watch too see what happens next and to see if Chase makes his move in the privacy of the new exam room.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Koz Chavez, Chase Tucker

Resolution: 720x1280
Pic: 41

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chase Part 2...

Chase Part 2...

Photos name: Chase Part 2...
Description: After I collected Chase's cum sample off of my chest I told him in order for the success of this fast and efficient test we need to have my cum for comparison. With that I guided his head towards my pulsating dick and had him go to town. He engulfed me and formed a suction around my cock that made my knees buckle. Watching his head bob up and down; disappearing in his mouth was the highlight of my day. Chase pressed his tongue under the head of my cock and ran it up in to the slit of my dick. Then focused on the shaft and then began to lick and pull on my balls which got me hot and heavy. This kid was sucking my dick with so much intensity that I had to fight off the urge from busting in his mouth to soon. He brought his focus back on deepthroating my cock; I loved the feeling of my dick down his throat. I grabbed his hair and pulled it further onto my pole till he got red in the face. I started to feel my body tingle and my balls began to get tight. I curled my toes while I tried to last as long as possible and then I pull my cock out of his mouth and busted all over my chest. I then brought the test tube to my chest to gather some of my cum and compared both cum samples side by side. My prognosis that Chase was totally fine was correct and I told him he could come back anytime he wants.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Chase Hahn, Dr Jizzerman

Pic: 27

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chino

Chino

Photos name: Chino
Description: Today in my clinic I am introduced to a new college student. His name is Anthony but most of his friends call him Chino. Chino is a hot 18 year old smooth twink Latino boy who is a freshmen in college and coming in for a pre-screening physical before starting his classes in the next few days. Since this is a simple exam, I check his basic vital signs and everything checks out. We have a standard requirement that all college students must come in for an exam. They can visit me or go to there local doctor and have there doctor give them the exam. In the case of Chino he decided to come into our clinic and I was thrilled to see this really hot boy coming to our clinic. The boys on the campus are really showing improvement over the years and I really like what I see. I had Chino undress and I notice he has some bulge and his soft cock was really big. I had him stand on the scale and he weighed about 130 lbs. and his height was 5'7". I had him bend over the exam table and I examined his nice round bubble-butt which as smooth and firm to the touch and his hole was clean and ready for action. I had him turn around and stand in front of me so I can check for any hernia's and placed my hand onto his testicles and asked him to cough. Everything was normal and at this point, I had my patient lay on the table and I thoroughly examined his testicles and penis. As I as examining his penis, my patient started getting hard and I thought this was the perfect time to obtain a sperm sample. I stroked his hard cock and it was growing in my hands as I teased his cockhead and stroked his shaft from the bottom to the top of his glans penis. With each stroke, this boy was getting harder and harder as I gripped his cock into my hands. His cock was throbbing and was very hard and I can feel his warm flesh and his pulsating cock in my hands as I continued to stroke his big uncut cock. I had him stroke his own cock as I felt his ball sac and fondled his balls in my hands. I felt his balls twitch every so often as he continued stroking his cock for me. As he was getting closer to climaxing, I can tell his breathing and his tight stomach muscles starting to contract. I placed my stethoscope onto his chest and listen to his heart for a moment. It was beating fast along with his stroking of his cock until his cockhead enlarged and loads of cum starting pouring out of his cock head. The eruption was nice watching the flow of cum was being released by his huge cock. As he was cumming I stroked & massaged his balls, I even felt the pulsation and the pressure of his cum being released from his balls and squirting out of his large cock. I then grabbed his cock and continued stroking it making sure the last drops of cum was being released as he squirmed from the pain of his sensitive cock head. I had him clean up and gave him a clean bill of health and sent him on his way. I hope to see him again someday because this boy is to cute to pass up.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Chino Aviles

Pic: 35

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Chris

Chris

Photos name: Chris
Description: I had to go back to the clinic after my first visit to see Dr. Phingerphuk, because Dr. Blake was just an intern. When I arrived for my appointment Dr. Blake was in the room and said that Dr. Phingerphuk was in the process of making his rounds. He was going to go ahead and get started with the exam. He listened to my heart rate and did a couple of simple, routine things, and he got me back down to my underwear again like the first exam. Palpating my stomach he searched for any hernias or pulled muscles from playing soccer. He told me that Phingerphuk was going to perform an endurance test, but since he hadn't made it in yet. Blake was going to go ahead and get started. He had me slip off my underwear and he started to stroke the shaft of my cock, gently, to get me hard. Once my cock was getting firm, the hot, young, intern dropped his mouth down to my dick and started sucking. I do have to say that Dr. Blake seemed to be very talented with his mouth. Sucking my dick for a while, I enjoyed the blow job. That was until he told me that he wanted to perform a prostate exam on me. Pulling out some foot rest things from the table, my legs were spread wide apart from one another. The doctor applied some lube to his finger, and started to rub it on my asshole. Pressing in, he started to move it around a little bit. If you have never had a finger up your hole, I do have to say that it is a weird, good feeling all at the same time. After a minute of the fingering, he asked me the last time that I had gotten off. Thinking about it for a second, it had been a couple of days, because I just haven't had any privacy with all my roommates around. Dr. Blake told me that he was then going to try an electrical stimulus machine. He turned to the table to the side of the room to get some things. I asked him if it was going to hurt, because it was something electric that he was hooking up to my dick. Placing this ring around my dick, he turned it on slowly. It took a while to notice anything was actually happening. Then, all of a sudden this pulsing sensation started to spread over my body starting at my dick. It started softly, but then started to build and get stronger. I actually asked him to turn it down a bit, just so that I didn't get off until he asked me. Dr. Blake went back to fingering me, while the machine continued to shock my cock. To get a sample, Blake started to work on getting my cock hard again. He jerked me off with one hand, and fingered me with the other. The glove was not working for me, and was actually turning me off. Dr. Blake took it off, and stuck his finger back up my butt. His arm must have been getting tired, because he just couldn't stroke my dick fast enough. Taking over, I started to go at the pace that I tend to do at home. Fighting back, from shooting my load I was using every muscle in my body to hold on to it. It was the best feeling in the world! I came, shooting my load all over my lower stomach. I told the doctor that it was the greatest orgasm that I had ever experienced, and that was no lie. He told me that he still wanted to test out some more things with my prostate, and that I would have to come back in for another visit. I don't know exactly what that means, but I hope that I get to use that machine again.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Blake, Chris Novak

Pic: 45

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Christian

Christian

Photos name: Christian
Description: My name is Christian and I went to visit Dr. Rimmerman after one of my swim practices when I started getting this sharp pain in my upper thigh. Doctor had me come in and take a seat on the bed, while he started to assess my injury and figure out what is wrong. As he started to move his hand up my leg the pain started to increase. And then he put his hand to the side of my penis and there was some pain in that area. The Doctor stopped so that he could take some vital signs and he had a funny sense of humor and was very comfortable to be around. I am 21, and I have a girlfriend who likes to come to all my swim meets. The doctor proceeded to want to check out my testicles to see if they were ok. He helped to take off my pants, and put on some gloves to examine me. I was pretty nervous, but he kept talking to me and that helped to make me comfortable. He started to rub my thigh and touch my butt hole. I couldnt his. He began to run his hand up my body, and to be very honest it tickled and felt good all at the same time. His hand started to go around my balls and feel my dick. I have never had a doctor touch me in the way that he was, but it felt very good. My mind wasn't concentrating on the pain anymore and I was just laying there letting him do this thing. He had me roll over so that he could take my temperature, and he explained that by taking the temp from my butt it would be more precise. He rubbed some lubricate on my butt hole and then with some gloves on he inserted the thermometer in my ass with my legs up in the air. With his hands rubbing my ass, it kept my mind off of what was going on. After he told me I was fine, he cleaned me up. The doctor told me that he was going to use his tongue to help me relax and he started to lick my asshole. It felt GREAT! I had never had that done before and I could feel my heart start to race. He had me flip over and he started to run his tongue up my body and while he did that he rubbed my pulled thigh muscle. He started to suck on my cock and give me a good blow job. I moved down to the end of the bed, and with my legs in the air and he pressed his tongue into my asshole. Kissing and licking my asshole he told me that it was ok to moan and make some noise. Getting into the doggie position the doctor proceeded to rim my asshole and stick his tongue keep inside my ass. Licking my balls and the shaft of my penis I was very turned on by what had been happening. He then stuck his finger in my ass and this was more of a new experience as well. He cleaned up my asshole and started to suck me off again. Jerking me off, he was able to get me to cum and I could not believe that I got that load in the office. I felt so much better, and the pain in my leg was gone. I had a good time at the doctors, and will have to go back for a check up in the future to make sure I am ok.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Christian Harp, Dr Rimmerman

Pic: 58

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Class With Dr. Dick

Class With Dr. Dick

Photos name: Class With Dr. Dick
Description: Leo  stopped by again to see if I could help him again with his final exam. I asked him why he left the last time he was in and he explained he had class and couldn't wait any longer. So as I'm explaining the prostate and it's function Nurse Cindy calls and says that Angel is wanting to see me again about his preseminal fluid issue. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and asked if it would be alright if Leo stayed and watched the prostate massage procedure.

After Angel undressed I prepped him for the digital exam..he instantly became aroused..nothing surprising because that's what happens when your prostate is stimulated. I noticed Leo was focused on Angel's thick piece of meat so I instructed him to suck it a little in order to get the juices flowing. Leo sucked Angel's throbbing dick as if it were a delicious ice cream cone.  At this point Angel's cock was leaking but I wanted to make it leak even more so I inserted a prostate stimulator and made Leo suck Angel's dick even more. I guess the combination of the prostate stimulator and Leo's sucking action made Angel's dick explode like never before! I watched as the prostate stimulator pulsed with Angel's ejaculation. Very interesting indeed!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Leo Hernandez, Angel Thomas

Resolution: 900x1200
Pic: 40
Size: 25 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Claudio & Pablo & Bianca

Claudio & Pablo & Bianca

Photos name: Claudio & Pablo & Bianca
Description: Naughty Bianca is making sure that her hunk boyfriend Pablo here gets to try out a man and how it feels to have his ass filled with cock and cum. Watch these hot bisexual cluster fuck as these horny threesome enjoy nasty backdoor nailing.
Genre: ,

Resolution: 682x1024
Pic: 227
Size: 18 Mb

Download file
Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coach & Austin

Coach & Austin

Photos name: Coach & Austin
Description: Coach and I were messing around on the exam table while we were waiting for the Doctor to come in. We both had most of our clothes off, and scrambled to get dressed when we heard some noise coming from outside. I climbed back up on the table as soon as I was dressed and the coach posed next to me as Dr. James introduced himself upon entering the room. I explained who I was on the basketball team and that my coach just wanted to have me checked out. The doctor took down some basic information about me, to put in his notes. He then started the exam by taking my blood pressure, and then my pulse as well. Dr. James had me take off my shorts and underwear to check out my genitals. With him lightly touching me with a pair of gloves on I got turned on right away. His hand started to jerk me off and get me rock hard. Both men rubbed my chest and played with my nipples. Dr. James told the coach to stroking my cock for a bit, while he got some lube. Coach had strong hands and gripped my cock very tightly. Dr. James played with my balls while coach jerked me off, then they switched things up so that they could use lube in playing with my cock. The doctor seemed to keep up a very steady rate of jerking me off, that seemed to get me closer to having an orgasm. I let them know with a warning before I came on myself. My cum shot out all over my chest and on the doctor's hand. The two of them were very impressed with my performance. I realized just why Coach brought all the players in to see Dr. James. As soon as they were done with me, they were going to bring another player back.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. James, Coach Denton, Austin Grant

Pic: 17

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coach & Austin

Coach & Austin

Photos name: Coach & Austin
Description: The coach of my team told me that I had to go in to take a physical at the local school's clinic. It has been a couple of years since I had to have one. He met me there to make sure that the doctor was going to clear me for playing this season. Time was going by very slowly while we were there, and I didn't know if the doctor was ever going to come in. Coach asked me what all happened the last time that I was in for a visit, and he took off my shirt. After my shirt was off, he then started to play with my nipples. I explained that the doctor did a full body examination. With his hand on my leg, he started to rub it, and then pulled down the rest of my clothes. After I was naked, he stroked my cock and was able to get me hard. As he did that I realized that I was having a fantasy of mine come true, I was getting to mess around with an older guy of authority. I reached up and started to rub his chest with my hand and play with his nipples. I could tell that he was getting turned on as well, and started to rub on his cock. He whipped out his cock, I moved my mouth over and took it inside. He told me that I didn't have to give him head, but I knew that I wanted to keep him happy. I asked him if he wanted to climb up on the table in my place, and he jumped right on that. He stripped out of his clothes and sprawled out on the table ready for me to take his cock in my mouth. I gave him head for a while, and what I thought was hot was the fact that he wanted to fuck my mouth. He would lift his hips up off the exam table forcing my mouth deeper down. I could tell that he loved when I deep throated, because a load moan would burst out of him. At one point I even had to hold his leg down with my arm so that he would stay under control. The coach was not very good at helping me out while I was servicing his cock. He would try, but would stop when he got too overwhelmed with excitement. I wanted him to cum so bad that after a while my jaw just started to lock up from all the head. I used my hand and tried to jerk him off, but he told me that the oral got him closer, so I went back to my mouth on his cock. Finally, what it took was him jerking himself off and using all of his upper body strength to pop a load. Once he squirted on is stomach he ordered me up on the table. He then jerked me off with his hand. With a little bit of lube it doesn't take a lot for me to get off. I told him what I liked and it worked right away. I blew my load all over my side, and he just kept going with it being so sensitive. We both agreed that we needed to hurry to get dressed so that the doctor didn't find out what we did.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Coach Denton, Austin Grant

Pic: 36

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coach & Ty Continued

Coach & Ty Continued

Photos name: Coach & Ty Continued
Description: After the coach completed sucking my cock, we were getting dress to continue to wait for the doc but my coach had a different idea and he was really horny. The coach locked the exam room door and demanded and placed me to sock his cock. I felt a bit violated and dirty sucking his cock, but I did want to make the team so I got in front of the coach and I started blowing his cock. I hope I was doing a good job and the coach was enjoying every moment of my cock sucking skills. He then jumped on the exam table as I continued to suck his cock but I didn't expect that he wanted to fuck my ass. I didn't argue with the coach and he bent me over and placed his hard cock into my tight ass fucking me really good. The coach new what he was doing but he wanted to get off fast since the doc was on his way. The coach was fucking me deep and hard and then he grabbed me and placed me on the exam table as he continued fucking me deep hard with his cock going in & out. The coach then took off his condom and came all over my balls...he then instructed me to stroke my cock and he helped stroke my cock as well...and we both took turns stroking my hard throbbing cock. With several strokes I came really hard blowing my load giving my coach a really hot show. I couldn't enjoy the moment as the doc was trying to get into the exam room when the door was locked and the doc was outside the exam room demanding to enter the room. Both the coach and I scrambled to fix up the exam room and tried to put back our clothes......see what happens next!!!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Coach Biggs, Ty Wedge

Resolution: 480x640
Pic: 22

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Coach Anthony

Coach Anthony

Photos name: Coach Anthony
Description: Coach Anthony hurt his back when he was weight training today and asked if I could squeeze him in today...little did I know he was gonna squeeze one out as I tended to another patient. He's new to the campus and is the overall phys. ed coach. He's got a great personality and a warm smile. I've seen him play on the field and caught him with a wondering eye. At least he knew how to past the time by stroking his really thick uncut sausage and exploding his nut in my exam room.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Coach Anthony

Pic: 28

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cody

Cody

Photos name: Cody
Description: My name is Cody, and I am 19, and I had to get a physical exam by a doctor to approve me to be on the team, so that I could compete with my swim team. The doctor had me lay down and he started to check me out. Lifting my arms, my legs he was giving me an exam from head to toe. Snapping his gloves on his hands he prepared to take my temperature in my ASS. I had never had that done; my mother never had to do that to me when I was a kid. As soon as he lubed up my hole he worked the thermometer into asshole, and it was no surprise to me that I was fine and had no issues. He had me flip over and he whipped my ass. Dr. Rimmerman then said that he had to check my prostate to make sure that I was ok, by putting his finger in my ass and moving it around. I coughed a couple of times and then the doctor and my coach were hot from the heat in the building and took off some of their clothes. The doctor started to lick my asshole, but the coach said that he was a professional so I let him continue. It felt great so far, but I really didn't want to say anything. The doctor started to give me and it was great! Moving to the end of the bed, the doctor had me lift my feet high in the air and coach took a hold of them. As he started to finger my ass, I took a hold of coach's cock and started to play with it on the outside of his pants. I wanted them to do whatever they needed to in order to pass me to keep playing on the team. Coach pulled down his pants right in my face and his cock was right there. Placing it in my mouth I had started to suck off coach's hard cock in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and placed me to keep going. Changing to a better position coach got up on the bed and laid down in front of me so that I could continue to suck his cock. Doc got in behind me and lubed up my ass in order for him to play with it. As the toy went into my ass I remember that I kept my mind on what I was doing to the coach so that I wouldn't pussy out. I could tell that I had to do what the doctor said so that he would pass me on my physical. Turning on the toy the vibration was turning me on and actually helping me to relax. He slapped my ass, and he wanted to put a real cock in my hole. As the Dr. Rimmerman got in behind me and inched his way inside me I grunted and moan as I didn't know what else to do. I laid down on my back, and the doctor wanted to test out my throat to make sure that I was ok and didn't have tonsillitis. I swallowed the doctor's order, and I was ready for the doctor to continue his exam. He got in behind me and started to work his way in. Increasing the speed he started to really pound away and fuck the shit out of me. It felt good to have him inside me and I wanted him to keep going. He made sure that he got all the way into my ass with every bit of his cock. The doctor laid down on the bed and I started to ride him while the doctor sucked on my coach. It was hot to see the two older guys messing around with each other in front of me. Then, the two of them switch and the coach fucked me and I think both guys were having a lot of fun having their way with me. As the coach fucked me at a good speed I told them I was going to cum and I came right up his chest and loved it. Coach shot his load on my face and then the doctor came on my ass. I was glad that they got me cleaned up and signed my slip okaying me to be on the team. That was one doctor's visit that I will never forget.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Cody Ellis, Coach Irving, Dr Rimmerman

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cody Returns The Favor

Cody Returns The Favor

Photos name: Cody Returns The Favor
Description: I didn’t think that right after I relived my young nerdy patient that he would try and make a move on me.Totally caught me off guard but heck..I had a few before my next appointment why not have a jock suck on my knob.He was fascinated with my tighty whitey underwear. I enjoyed him groping me and feeling my dick start to get hard with his touch. We moved over to the chair so I could get off my feet. I don’t know who was more nervous me or him but being that it was his first time blowing another guy I figured I’d let him acclimate to the girth of my dick before making him swallow it deep all the way. I loved seeing him suck on my dick. He started blowing me and jacking me off and I couldn’t hold back any more. I erupted all over myself and his hand. He looked as though he won a prize or something. I got a hunch he’ll be back for more.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Cody Rivers, Dr Simmons

Pic: 30

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cody Rivers Follows Up

Cody Rivers Follows Up

Photos name: Cody Rivers Follows Up
Description: Cody Rivers came back to the clinic for a follow up on his genital injury. I was a little taken back why he would return but I guess being 19 and not much experience with the girls he just wanted to make sure his junk was healing right. I noticed Dr. Phingerphuk didn’t check his temperature so I decided to check and make sure this young lad wasn’t running a fever. He seemed a bit nervous when I asked him to climb on the table on all fours, face the wall and drop his boxers. He had such a hot ass! Creamy white and smooth and a beautiful pink hole! I wanted to lick it so bad but instead I opted to make him turn around and after giving his rod a looksee I inserted his semi hard dick in my mouth. Almost instantly it got hard. His moans and groans assured me that he was loving every second of it. And almost like magic he shot an incredible glob of cum in the air hitting his shoulders. Glad to see he’s feeling better!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Cody Rivers, Dr Simmons

Pic: 31

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Collin White

Collin White

Photos name: Collin White
Description: I had a patient drop in this afternoon complaining of extreme anxiety and dizziness. I knew mid terms were coming round the pike so there was a lot of stress on campus. Before prescribing a simple over the counter remedy that works for most persons, I decided to give this new patient a check up just to make sure it wasn’t anything too serious. It also gave me the opportunity to change MY oil cause it’s been a while since I’ve hooked up. It didn’t take much to convince Collin that all he needed was a good ol’ blow job and fucking a tight butt!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Collin White, Zach Stevens

Resolution: 600x900
Pic: 30
Size: 5 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Connor

Connor

Photos name: Connor
Description: Connor was anxious about seeing the doctor again being that the last visit went a bit off the beaten track. But it was the only way he could know for sure about those headaches. His eating habits were also not what he was accustomed to which probably lead to headaches in the early mornings. Add to that the sexual frustration of not being with his girlfriend and I guess it all piled up at the same time. He brought in the vitamins that Dr. Phingerphuk gave him just to make sure the dosage was correct. After the preliminary exam Dr. Ari proceeded to insert Connor’s engorged penis in his mouth. His pulsing erection made the back of his throat tickle. Knowing that his patient was about ready to cum, he started to deep throat him again faster, before Connor knew it he was shooting his jock load all over himself.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Ari, Connor Walts

Pic: 43

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!