• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dirty photo session with cute boys

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bobby

Bobby

Photos name: Bobby
Description: After giving Bobby that much needed release I figured I could use a little release myself, With Bobby still having some issues with his throat what better way than to insert my large curved penis down it. Like a drain snake I placed my cock all the way down to where he almost gasped for air thus forcing the muscles to stretch and contract. I loved feeling his tonsils on my big dick. I know all I needed to cure him was a few good thrusts and BAM! I had to control myself cause I almost busted in his mouth. After the treatment he seemed to feel so much better. Gosh I love my job here at the clinic.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. Makum, Bobby Hudson

Format: jpg
Resolution: 720x1280
Pic: 23
Size: 1 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bobby & David

Bobby & David

Photos name: Bobby & David
Description: On our college campus now offers scholarships and training for the ROTC. For those that are not familiar with the ROTC it stands for the Reserve Officers Training Corps and it usually recruits and offers scholarships to those students on college campuses. The head of the ROTC department is Corporal Bobby and he was bringing in one of the newest recruits named David. David is a 22 year old college student not sure what he wants to do with his life and he figured that joining the ROTC can give him scholarship money, help with college and someday have a career in the arm places. To be accepted into the ROTC, all students must go through a thorough exam and it just happens that I was the lucky doctor that took the first patient of the day. CPL. Bobby brings in 22 years old David. He's was a bit nervous and I think he didn't expect his Corporal to be in the exam room with him during the exam. I started out with the basic exam and worked my way into the genital exam. David was a really hot guy. Smooth muscular toned body and a really nice cock. I then checked his genitals as I looked over at the corporal I notice he was tugging on his bulge. Cpl. Bobby had a really big cock just by looking at this bulge as he was groping his cock. I tried not to notice but it was really turning me on. I then decided to take a closer inspection of David cock and placed it in my mouth as I was sucking his cock, it grew hard and started to throb in my mouth. The Corporal didn't play around and got into the action and wanted to taste his new recruit and helped me suck on David's cock. Then the Corporal took off his clothes and made David suck his huge cock. The Corporal had a really big sloppy cock and he jammed his cock down his throat choking the poor boy. As David was sucking his corps. cock, the doctor was working on David's hard cock. The doctor then had the boy move onto the exam table as both the doc and the corp. were taking turns sharing David's moist fuck mouth as David was now being placed to such both cocks. The corporal had such a hard large cock, the doc made David continue sucking his cock as the doc shared the corporals cock with David as they all took turns fucking each others mouth. The corporal then ordered David to lean over the exam table and had David suck his cock and the doctor was rubbing his cock on David's ass. After a few moments of this treatment, David and the Corporal switched places and David was not sucking the docs hard cock and the Corporal was teasing and rubbing his cock between David's ass. Click on the video to see what happens next and don't forget to watch next weeks update as this hot exam continues with more of the Corporal and The doctor giving David a complete hardcore exam.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Quinn, Bobby Whitehead, David Phelps

Pic: 60
Size: 2 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bobby & David

Bobby & David

Photos name: Bobby & David
Description: This is the second part of the exam in which we continue with the full exam for David who is entering the ROTC and his ROTC officer brought him into the clinic for a thorough check up. I'm the lucky doctor that has to examine this hot smooth, toned muscular boy that is trying to get into the ROTC. I just completed the oral part of the exam with some help from his ROTC recruiter officer corporal Bobby. Both of us just finished sucking off David's hot cock after spewing our own cum onto his face and body. Now its the rectal part of the exam. David and Corp. Bobby return from the bathroom after cleaning up and I checked David's muscles and reflexes. David was a bit stiff so I had to continue with loosening him up so I had him sit back onto the exam table and continued more of an extensive reflexology on him bending his legs and stretching his body to try to really loosen him up and then we continued with more of the exam. I had David bend over the exam table to check his anal area. I spread his butt checks and lubed his tight anal hole as I was inspecting his anal cavity. In the mean while to take his mind off the fact I was probing his anus, I had David suck his corporals cock as I continued really probing David's tight hole. I really wanted to get inside his hole and get a deep probe and my finger was way too small so I told David to get back onto the exam table as we continued with the exam and got David prepped for the next part of the exam. To help get me ready, I had the two guys suck my cock so I would be rock hard and then we leaned David over the exam table once again as I placed my condom on and inserted my hard throbbing cock into his tight ass. David had a really tight hole but once I got my cock into his hole, I was fucking him hard loosening up his tense body. To take his mind off of this, I told him to continue sucking on CPL. Bobby's cock as he was watching me pound his soon to be newest recruit. I guess after watching me, CPL. Bobby wanted a piece of David tight ass so we switched places and I had David suck my cock while the corporal with his huge cock was no plowing David and his tight boy hole. After being bent over the exam table, the corporal then turn him around and fucked David some more on his back while the doctor was stroking his cock. You have to watch this scene to see what happens next and how the scenes ends. Hopefully David passed the exam and become Bobby's newest recruit.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Quinn, Bobby Whitehead, David Phelps

Pic: 49

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bradley And Dr. Simmons

Bradley And Dr. Simmons

Photos name: Bradley And Dr. Simmons
Description: Just getting back from lunch, Nurse Cindy hands me the patient’s folder and tells me he’s already waiting in the exam room. As I walk in I see one of our newest football players. I’d seen him warming up as I walked to my car the other day. Apparently, he sustained an ankle injury and was in pain. I read his chart that he had been in earlier with a wrist injury so after checking to make sure that was all squared away I went through the usual procedures of checking his vitals etc. Upon further inspection I noticed his ankle was indeed swollen but nothing serious, he just needed a good friction rub and pain ointment to soothe him…but as I proceeded to administer his treatment he intentionally rubbed his foot on my groin area..within seconds I was hard and got the hint he wanted something a little more than just a foot rub. As he removed his football compression shorts I noticed his dick getting bigger and bigger well..I couldn’t help but stick that bad boy in my mouth and suck on it. I ran my tongue underneath his tight foreskin. His balls smelled of freshly showered jock which made me even more rock hard under my scrubs. I sucked on that big thick uncut rod until it almost exploded in my mouth.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Bradley Lopez, Dr Simmons

Pic: 47

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Brady & Maverick

Brady & Maverick

Photos name: Brady & Maverick
Description: My buddy Maverick and I went in for our routine physicals at our school clinic for a check up with Dr. Swallowcock. He introduced himself and asked us a little about ourselves. The first thing he had us do was start by taking off our shirts so that he could begin listening to our hearts. After he got done, he had us go for our pants, as he asked us about if we had ever had a hernia. Neither I nor my roommate, Maverick had ever had one, but the doctor just wanted to make sure. He had me pull down my briefs and took a hold of my balls and had me cough. Maverick had to do the same thing, before the doctor had us take off our briefs completely. Dr. Swallowcock asked us if we liked the exam and how it was going and we both had responded with yes. Dr. Swallowcock started to stroke my cock first, before reaching over and taking Mavericks in his hand as well. That is when he asked if we both liked dick and if we had ever messed around with each other. We have messed around once in a while but that is only when our other roommates step out for a while. When he asked if we liked to get sucked, we both quickly responded with a yes. The doctor bent over and took my dick in his mouth first as he started to suck on it. He went from dick to dick to get us both turned on and Maverick and I kind of rubbed each other as he sucked our dicks. I laid down on the table and Dr. Swallowcock focused mainly on my cock for a few minutes. He would suck and jerk me off, before doing it all over again. I was getting turned on and so that is when my hand went for rubbing the doctors cock. I tried to get him turned on as well, plus I was jerking off my buddy. Dr. Swallowcock paused for a moment and told Maverick to join in on sucking on my cock. I kept trying to get into the doctors scrubs but there was no fly. So, no easy access to get to his cock, and he wouldnt just pull them down for me. The doctor had Maverick move closer to my head so that way I could give him a blow job too. As soon as I started that give him head, the doctor pulled out his dick and jerked off. That got me turned on! Dr. Swallow cock moved up to my face and stuck his cock in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and placed me to go down. He face fucked me, and I liked it. After that the three of us just jerked off together and were rubbing each other. I could tell that the two of them wanted me to cum first. The jerking went on and the doctor was good about sharing the lube. I was the first one to shot a load on my chest and was glad that I could finally relieve myself. The doctor got more turned on and seemed to jerk off faster. He focused on my dick as he jerked off, and some loud grunt noises came out right before he shot his load on my chest. There was a warm sensation that caught my attention and the doctor wasted no time in getting a sperm sample from me. The doc had Maverick lay down on the table so that he could get a little more comfortable. Maverick stroked his dick with a pretty hard grip as I and the doc grabbed his balls and rubbed his body. Maverick let out some moans as he got close to cumming and when he did thick cum came out. His load sprayed all over his lower stomach. We both enjoyed our physicals and look forward to going back in for another check up.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brady Shore, Maverick Reed, Dr Swallowcock

Resolution: 360x480
Pic: 48
Size: 0 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Breaking And Entering In His Mouth

Breaking And Entering In His Mouth

Photos name: Breaking And Entering In His Mouth
Description: I just started cleaning at the clinic a couple weeks ago and have keys to enter afterhours. So as I was heading to clean the clinic, I spot this tall kid cruising the campus for dick. So after making eye contact and grabbing my crotch he approached me and we started to talk a bit. He was horny as fuck and wanted to get his dick sucked and suck some dick too. So I convinced him to come with me into the clinic. I felt like I was breaking and entering which is what made this hook-up so exciting. The room was just a glow from the exit sign...as I stumble to find the light switch, I reassured my trick that no one would catch us.

I love tall guys and this kid was really tall! On my knees, I slowly removed his underwear and he was already hard. I immediately stuck that big cock in my mouth. I love how it felt sliding down my throat. I would look up at him with my hungry eyes wanting his dick to go deeper and deeper in my mouth. We moved to the exam table ..his balls had a manly smell that turned me on..it seemed to go with the smell of antiseptic in the room. I just ate his dick like it was the last hot dog on the buffet table. Deep down inside I loved being his bitch. My reward was sucking his dick long and hard and him busting his load all over my chest. I loved the feeling of his cum running down my chest. Hopefully he'll return the favor.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Sergio Vidal, Ryan Rodriguez

Resolution: 900x1200
Pic: 33
Size: 20 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Brendon

Brendon

Photos name: Brendon
Description: Last week I had heard I was expecting a group of wrestlers coming my way from my young assistant Nurse Powers. He told me their coach was very satisfied with the examination Nurse Powers gave him and was excited to bring his jock wrestlers over to my clinic. When Brendon, my first patient from Coach Maddox's team, came in I couldn't wait to show him my kind of examination. He was told to report to me before practice so imagine my instant bone when I found out he was wearing a singlet underneath his clothes. I got Brendon to strip down, out of his singlet, out of his tight snug jock and had this muscle stud butt ass naked on my examination table. I let my hands run wild all over his body and when I got a hold of this kids rock hard throbbing cock I started to give him the handjob of a lifetime. I had this beefcake moaning, groaning and sweating from my magical hands working his cum leaking knob. He finally let out a moan and busted all over his tan chest. Stomach, and on my hand. Brendon gave me a big smile and told he couldn't wait for his second nut busting physical.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brendon Stewart

Pic: 48

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Brian & Issac

Brian & Issac

Photos name: Brian & Issac
Description: This morning I received a fax from the football coach asking if I could see two of his star players for a check up. Although I had a full schedule ahead of me that day I decided to squeeze them into my agenda being that I’m good friends with the coach. As I walked into the exam room I recollect one of the faces from an exam a few years ago. It was Isaac. After a few pleasantries with the boys I got right down to business. I noticed that Isaac lost a bit of weight and was looking good. I checked his eyes, ears, and throat along with his reflexes. He was covered in scars and nicks..obviously no stranger to hard work or rock ‘em sock ‘em football. As I did the genital exam I noticed his testicles were heavy and full..what a perfect time to bust out the vacuum pump and help alleviate some of that pressure I’m sure he was feeling from a ball sack full of semen. His team member Brian was a willing assistant in the procedure. As I pump Isaac’s cock with the device, I see it gets thicker and thicker…I also notice Brian getting hot and bothered so I asked him to remove his shirt. We both administer the vacuum pump and Isaac was enjoying ever second! Once I felt he had enough I asked Brian to assist in pumping that juice out of his buddy’s spongy yet hard cock. In just a few moments he erupted to a teeth grinding orgasm.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brian Martinez, Isaac Holt

Pic: 49

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bro Job At The Docs Office

Bro Job At The Docs Office

Photos name: Bro Job At The Docs Office
Description: I was feeling under the weather..I seen a whole bunch of kids with the flu so I decided to go to the doc's to make sure I didn't have anything. I was feeling weak and a bit dizzy so I asked my dorm mate to come with me just in case I passed out or somethin' . The waiting room was packed with people but finally my turn came up...the doc was taking care of so many that I had to wait with my new buddy...I had seen him check my dick out at the dorm. I'd seen that look before..the look of somebody on the DL that likes to suck cock. Heck..what better time to break the ice than now so, I pulled out my dick and asked him to suck it. He didn't skip a beat and went straight for it. I busted a little in his mouth but I don't think he cared...I think he mighta liked it.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Jade White, Kurt Walters

Resolution: 820x1200
Pic: 31
Size: 9 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Brody

Brody

Photos name: Brody
Description: I wasn't surprised to see Brody come back for a follow up actually, I was hoping he would. This time I knew I had a chance to explore that tight hole. After the preliminary check up I prepared his eager rectum with my tightly gloved fingers�stretching it for what would be and incredible ride for the both of us. Little did he know it was only preparing him for something a bit more sinister to be inserted into his more than willing anus.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brody Hugh, Dr. Geo

Pic: 41

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bruno & Dr. Edge

Bruno & Dr. Edge

Photos name: Bruno & Dr. Edge
Description: I ran out of my medication so I stopped by the docs to pick up a new script.  I guess today was my lucky day cause in walks a young sexy doc. I didn't waste any time turning on the charm. He had a nice built body. I could tell thru his snugly fitting scrubs. I copped a feel when he got close to me..I could feel this thick monster cock and the only thing I wanted was to put it in my mouth. I couldn't stretch my mouth wide enough to fit all of it in. I should've put my face in front of that stream of cum that came gushing out of his cock!!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Mike Edge, Bruno Cox

Pic: 24
Size: 14 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bruno Has A Panic Attack

Bruno Has A Panic Attack

Photos name: Bruno Has A Panic Attack
Description: As Mitch awaited his follow up with Dr. Wayne Wright, he sees Bruno storm into the exam room exclaiming he’s having a panic attack and demanding where the doctor was. Mitch had suffered from the same thing so he tried to calm Bruno by telling him that the doctor was in the X-ray room and would return shortly. Bruno seemed disorientated and panic stricken.  Mitch explained to Bruno that when that happens to him he tries to do something familiar to take his mind off of it like jerking off. Bruno exclaims his disbelief but Mitch guides Bruno’s hands into his tight white underwear. Within moments Bruno has convinced Mitch to suck his uncut dick. It’s obvious Bruno never really sucked a dick by his awkward style but soon warms up to it. He licks Mitch’s smooth body and tastes his boyish skin. As Mitch gets close Bruno drops to his knees and receives a blast of hot uncut dick cum all over his smooth boy chest.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Bruno Cox, Mitch

Resolution: 900x1295
Pic: 41
Size: 3 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Bryce & Randy: Bareback

Bryce & Randy: Bareback

Photos name: Bryce & Randy: Bareback
Description:
Genre: Creampie, Muscular, Athlete/Jock, Anal, Bareback, Behind The Scenes, Big Dick, Bryce, Randy

Resolution: 2558x3840
Pic: 17
Size: 15 Mb

Download file
Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Busted In That Bitch

Busted In That Bitch

Photos name: Busted In That Bitch
Description: It was my first time at such a large campus, I'm a simple kid from a small town and was excited at the opportunity to study chemistry in a school far away from my home town. I'd been having certain feelings for guys and I could never act of them on accounta such a small town and everyone talks. So I decided to try out for the football team just to make friends faster and maybe become a little popular. So the coach thought it would be wise to get a quick check-up at the college clinic. He said it would be free and all I would need is the okay from the doc that my heart was healthy enough to endure the stamina of football.

So in walks the doctor and I'm nervous as hell...it's cold and bright and smells like antiseptic. He greets mew warmly and puts me at ease. He checks my heart and blood pressure then asks me to undress and stay in my underwear to get weighed. Afterwards he continued to use his stethoscope on me to hear my digestion but it was pretty darn close to my dick. I was getting a little excited in the penis department when he was pokin' around down there. Then when he suggests a penis stamina test I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. I thought in my mind...hell yea...who doesn't like a good handjob. Without even letting me answer he pulled down my pants and started to massage my penis. I got harder and harder with every stroke of his hand. He then used a masturbater on me. I never had this happen to me...was this normal? I threw caution to the wind and let him do his stuff...I got so excited I came inside the thing. It felt so good I was just so embarrassed afterwards..I hope he doesn't tell anyone cause I sure wont.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Mikel Bay

Pic: 47
Size: 30 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caleb

Caleb

Photos name: Caleb
Description: I wasn't feeling very well, after I had went to a party at my friends house the night before. I had a headache, and my ass was killing me. I decided to go into the school's clinic and see if there was anything they could do to help me. Dr. Swallowcock came into the room and he started to examine me. He had me take off my shirt and started to listen to my heart and lungs. The doctor then took my blood pressure, and told me it was good. He ordered me to stand up and drop my pants for him to examine me, while he put on some gloves. I took off my boxer briefs and he took a hold of each testicle and had me cough. I climbed up on the exam table naked and laid down just like he asked. The doctor felt over my body with his hands and made sure that I was ok. He had me flip over and he said he was going to check out my rectum. He put some lube on his finger and inserted it into my hole. He inserted it slowly and moved his finger around a little bit. The doctor asked me how I was feeling and I told him that it just felt sore. Dr. Swallowcock told me that he was going to have to take a deeper look using a different tool. He took the tool and inserted it in my ass slowly. All of a sudden the tool started to vibrate and it actually felt pretty good. However, it was just weird because I have never had this happen before at the doctors. Dr. Swallowcock had me turn over on my back and he continued to use the tool. With my legs draped over the side he was able to get the tool in more. My cock was pretty hard and the doctor started to stroke it. Lowering his head down, Swallowcock took my cock in his mouth and started to suck on it. It had been a while since I last got head from my girlfriend, so it felt good. The doctor continued to jerk me off and start to insert the tool once again in my ass moving it around. He told me that they specialized in relieving anal tension and to just relax. I closed my eyes, and just went along with what the doctor was doing. The doctor was stroking me off and was using two hands for most of the time. He would concentrate on the tip of my cock, and then the shaft. I started to moan as the doctor was getting me closer to having an orgasm. I cummed in his hand and it felt pretty good, however my load was small. The doctor noticed its size, and said that I probably got drunk and fucked last night. He figured that I got off last night as well and that is why my load was so small. He said that they would run some tests and get them back to me with the results. Dr. Swallowcock said that they would have me come in for a follow up visit and see how I was doing again. I can't believe that I got fucked last night at the party.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Caleb Kraus, Dr Swallowcock

Pic: 35

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Caleb Jones

Caleb Jones

Photos name: Caleb Jones
Description: Caleb Jones, a hot 19 year old hadn't a check-up in years, decided to go to the college clinic and made an appointment to see one of the staff doctors. After waiting a few moments the staff doctor that was on duty was Doctor PhingerPhuk. After getting some information from the new patient the doc gave him an extensive and thorough check up. After going through a typical physical and getting the patient’s history the doctor then proceeded with the genital check up. As soon as the doctor started examining the patient’s cock, it grew harder and harder with each touch. Then the doctor messaged the prostrate area and his taint as he continued stroking the patients cock. With each stroke the patient got harder and harder and feeling a lot more relaxed and the patient sure did have lots of stamina. Applying some lube on the patient’s penis sure helped a lot. The patient shot a really nice load that didn't seem to end and the gusher kept on going as the doctor stroked the last drips of cum out of the patient.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Caleb Jones

Pic: 31

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cameron

Cameron

Photos name: Cameron
Description: Every year I go to the doctor's to get a physical done, especially because I play sports and have to get usually get cleared to play. My time was up for me to get an exam, and so I made an appointment to go into the school's clinic because it is cheap for me to get a physical done. Nurse Cindy took me back to the room and there was a doctor and another guy in scrubs in the room. The doctor introduced himself, as Dr. James, and then said that he was training an intern. Dr. James began with asking me simple questions about my age, height, weight, and some habits. Removing my shirt, he wanted to get a listen to my heart, and had intern Michael have a listen as well. The doctor took my blood pressure, and as he was doing that Michael made a comment about how good I looked from working out. I thought that was a little odd, but blew it off. The intern repeated everything the doctor was doing, and when he was feeling over my chest he started to do more of a rub and squeeze. He once again made a comment about how nice my chest was, and I thanked him to be polite. The doctor wanted to keep going in the exam, so he undid my belt and listened with his stethoscope on my waist line. He then had Michael do the same thing. Removing my pants and returning to the table, Dr. James started to touch this time to make sure that I had no tender areas. Doing the hernia test they both felt my balls, before making me take a seat again. I just laid back and allowed them to check out my balls, and package. It was a little weird having the two of them touching me like that. Then he brought out the thermometer. The doctor stuck it in my ass, and I let him know that I was uncomfortable. But, it only lasted for a minute before he told me that I was normal. Taking a seat back on the table, the doctor started to feel my dick again and said that in the clinic they liked to get a sperm sample from each of the clients to make sure that everything is ok. Without saying another word he lowered his head to my cock and put it in his mouth. Dude, what the fuck? The doctor was giving me a blow job, who does that? Finally, Michael interrupted the doctor and what he was doing. I told them that I never had this happen, and the doctor said that in order for Michael to pass his internship he was just going to have to follow things at the clinic. I didn't want Michael to fail because of me, so I just said ok. Dr. James proceeded to show him a demonstration on how to suck dick just right. It felt great, and I was just going along with it. Then, it was Michael's turn to give my cock a try, and he did use a little more teeth than the doctor. But, I wasn't going to say anything to the doctor. The two went back and forth in giving my cock some attention, but probably the best so far was when they both were down there at the same time. The doctor started to jerk me off with some lube, and I just sat there with my hands behind my head enjoying every minute of it. Michael felt my balls at the same time, as the doctor stroked my cock pretty fast. I came on my stomach and was really relieved to have an orgasm. The doctor surprised me, by saying that he wanted Michael to feel what I went through and asked him to drop his clothes. Getting up from the table, I stood off to the side. Michael took a seat on the table like I was, and the doctor started to play with his soft, limp cock in his underwear. Dr. James asked him to pull them down and get back up on the table. Michael played with my cock at the same time that Dr. James gave him head. This was a very weird experience I was having at the doctor's, but who would find out. It was then my turn to try and give head to the intern, and I have to admit that I was really nervous that I might do something wrong. However, Michael thrust his hips towards my mouth, so I figured he had to be enjoying my warm, moist mouth. Michael got to have a little bit of a fantasy with the doctor and me sucking on his dick, one at a time, and then sometimes with two tongues. However, I was really happu when the doctor took over and just jerked him off. It took him a few minutes in order to get him close to having an orgasm, but Michael came on his lower stomach. I huge shot of cum went all the way back on his side. Then, the doctor said that it was going to be his turn on the table...
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. James, Cameron Rider, Intern Michael

Pic: 60

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cameron Part 2

Cameron - Part 2

Photos name: Cameron - Part 2
Description: The doctor kept us going and he wanted a chance to climb up on the table to get serviced. Stripping off his clothes, the Dr. James climbed up on the table and had us start to touch and lick his body. I decided that I would just go for his cock first, and gave him head. Intern Michael just watched me for a bit. Although the doctor didn't go long, before switching us up. I knew that he was taking a liking to me, from the way that he had been looking and touching me. As I was giving him head, he played with my cock to try and get me hard again. Back and forth we went to giving his cock some much needed attention. The doc played with my nipples, and I liked it. Pausing for a second Dr. James told me that he wanted me to put on a condom to fuck him in the ass. As I got a condom from the drawer, my dick started to go down. I was having trouble getting the condom, but the doctor didn't want to embarrass me, so he got down on his knees and did it for me. Moving back over to the exam table we talked, and he wanted to be on his back to start to be able to watch me fuck him. Starting out slowly I pushed my cock in the doctor's very tight ass. Once I was in, he said that I could go a little faster once we added a little bit more lube. Moving my hips as quickly as I could, I wanted to fuck him good to make him remember me from all his other patients. Stroking his cock, the doctor moaned for more. My legs were starting to hurt from standing the way I was, but the doctor didn't want me to stop. I lost my boner for a second, and had to get hard again. Once I was able to get going again I stood up and Michael jerked Dr. James off at the same time. Dr. James actually tried to let the intern take a shot at his ass, but Michael wasn't having any of it. I didn't say anything to him, but the doctor tried to talk him into it. After a moment of silence the doctor had me start to fuck him again. I got back inside Dr. James with my monster cock, and the doctor wanted to change to a new position. Bending forward over the exam table, I plowed his ass a lot harder. The more I heard him moan, the more I wanted to keep going. As we were going, Dr. James told Michael to go ahead and fuck him. Michael got pissed off, and walked out on the job. Dr. James explained that he would loose his internship if he did that. I told the doctor that I would continue if he wanted, and he told me to keep going. I fucked him for a while before I started to get close to having an orgasm. Pulling out, I jerked my cock off behind him, knowing that I was close to blowing my load. As I stroked my cock, my balls rubbed against his back, and I jerked faster. I moaned load to let him know that I was cumming. When I came my load went all over his back and on my hand. Dr. James climbed up on the table and stroked his cock to get off. I didn't really know how to really help him, but I played with his balls in the hopes that would turn him on. As he got closer to having his orgasm he held his breath for longer periods of time, and finally blow his load all up his check. He actually got it all the way up on his neck. We both got some rags and cleaned up after the huge mess that we had made. The doctor invited me back to his clinic anytime that I wanted an exam.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. James, Cameron Rider, Intern Michael

Pic: 38

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Casey Wood

Casey Wood

Photos name: Casey Wood
Description: Casey was coming in for just your regular routine check up here at the clinic but there was nothing normal about the routines given by the Clinics star doctor, Dr. Phingerphuck. Casey was asked to strip down to his underwear, a request that he thought was a bit weird but he went with it. The doctor walked in soon after and began immediately on his physical. Dr. Phingerphuck had Casey turn onto his stomach on the exam table and began to lower Casey's underwear so he could give him a core temperature reading. After that the doc began to focus on his Casey's massively large genitals. The kid was hung like a horse. By providing one hell of a handjob the doctor got to see how big this kid's dick was which was a shocking 10 inches and still not fully hard. Dr. Phingerphuck thought it would be a good idea if he inserted something a little larger than a thermometer into Mr. Wood ass so he took out a dildo and began to fuck the kid. Once he thought the boy had had enough he took out a monster of a dildo and began to fuck Casey with that till he squirting a nice big load all over his chest. Dr. Phingerphuck collected the sample and welcomed the new patient back anytime he'd like.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Casey Wood

Resolution: 480x640
Pic: 46

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Cbd In Me

Cbd In Me

Photos name: Cbd In Me
Description: There were a ton of flyers on campus about the clinics new CBD dispensary so I thought I'd pay em a visit in the hopes that CBP could help with my anxiety. I'd been taking prescription medication but, I just rather go the natural way so I crossed my fingers. Dr. Grant explained the benefits and features of CBD and I was instantly sold. Unfortunately, with just having enough to buy ramen and the occasion snacks, I explained to him that I didn't have a lot of money to spend on it and hoped that it was free. Well folks, nothing's free in this world but, he did strike a deal with me. Seems that Dr. Grant likes sucking off young jock type guys so heck..he's a good lookin' dude so I was down for it. It'd been a while since I sucked some dick, his salty manly taste reminded me of the last time I hooked up and Dr. Grant really knows how to give an awesome blow job! So it's a win win; blowjobs for free CBD who could ask for anything better.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Bruno Cox, Austin Grant

Resolution: 600x900
Pic: 30
Size: 5 Mb

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!