• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Dirty photo session with cute boys

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dick Injection

Dick Injection

Photos name: Dick Injection
Description: Little did I know that when Dr. Edge called me back for a follow up that it would include the use of a hypodermic needle..like I'm really fucken scared of that shit...even the sight of blood makes me feel queasy. So when Dr. Edge demands a blood sample I was not gonna let that happen. I asked him if maybe there was another way of getting around this procedure...he thought for a moment and said that maybe he could look past it this time if he gave me a dick injection. I hesitated for a moment and figured what the heck...sure doc...inject me with your meat. My ass was puckering at the thought of his thick long dick pounding my tight boy hole. He started with a good ol' fashioned ass licking that made my toes curl. He swung me around and I knew I had to sit on it to get my ass warmed up even though it was already juicy from that awesome ass sucking. I could almost feel his rock hard dick in my stomach. He then turned me over and pounded my asshole with long thrusts...at first it hurt but now it's starting to feel so good! So good that I don't want it to stop. I just wanted him to fucken pound my twink ass. He fucked me really good cause when he came I was drenched in his sweat and sperm and I loved it!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Mike Edge, Zach Stevens

Format: jpg
Resolution: 900x675
Pic: 34
Size: 18 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dick Pill Delight

Dick Pill Delight

Photos name: Dick Pill Delight
Description: It was time to test our experimental medication and I wanted the lab techs to try it out for themselves for the right feedback. Little do they know it's a modified version of a previous formula. They were so excited to try it since they worked on it in the lab together over several months.

Within moments of ingesting it, the first subject felt heat flashes and immediately became erect. My other test subject couldn't help but suck his dick. It was right then and there I knew I had a successful formula!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Calvin Collins, Jimmy Ellis

Resolution: 900x1200
Pic: 24
Size: 4 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dick Sucking Doc

Dick Sucking Doc

Photos name: Dick Sucking Doc
Description: I realized the only way to make sure the exercise worked was for Mitch to achieve a nice hard-on. I massaged his taint which seemed to start him up. I asked him to relax and to just simply enjoy the feeling. I dropped to my knees and took in all of his still juicy uncut cock. I sucked it so that his foreskin would move back and forth with every thrust. His dick was so good I got hard again and started to stroke my dick again. As soon as he saw that, I knew this kid was ready to bust it. I loved feeling his load spray and drip on me.  Guess it was a success!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Jason Barr, Mitch

Pic: 40
Size: 24 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Diego Continued...

Diego Continued...

Photos name: Diego Continued...
Description: After Diego shot a hot and dazzling load over the examination table I figured he'd get the hint that it was my turn to get my cock serviced. He immediately turned around and dropped to his knees engulfing my rock hard dick. He sucked on me hard with his sexy cock sucking lips wrapped around my pole. I grabbed his hair and began skull fucking him till he began to gag from my manhood being down his throat. I let go of his hair and relaxed back on the exam table while he began to suck on my balls and inner thigh. He was sucking away while I was moaning and pulling on my cock. He ran his tongue from the bottom of my balls, up the shaft, then working the head and taking in inch by inch of my dick down his throat. I was getting close to cumming myself so I pulled him off my cock and began stroking hard while head rested on my stomach. I felt my balls tighten and my load was building and in another minute it shot all over my stomach while Diego began licking it off. I definitely had myself another great day at the office.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Diego Viera, Dr Jizzerman

Resolution: 720x1280
Pic: 18
Size: 0 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Diesal

Diesal

Photos name: Diesal
Description: Doctors Log-Dr. Topinbotom, My first patient of the day and it was a really tall guy. He look very familiar so when I introduced myself I found out his name was Diesal. Diesal is one of the popular models from the adult website called brokestraightboys.com and he was told by the folks at broke straight boys that he needed to get a physical exam. Its been a while since Diesal had an exam as I was asking him questions about his health and his last time he went to see a doctor for a physicals. Being 22 years old and not having an exam for over 6 years, Diesal was due for an extensive physical. Being a fan of his I couldn't wait to start the exam. I first started out with the basics and checked his throat and then listen to his heart and then it was time to check his genitals. I had Diesal remove his underwear and I checked around his penis and palpated his shaft a bit. I felt his penis twitch in my hands as I was feeling up and down his penis. I can tell Diesal has a huge cock and I was making sure to take my time and really give his penis a thorough exam. I then moved my hands down to his testicles and feel each one. I then proceeded to phase one of the exam which was the oral exam. Once semi-hard, I took his cock into my hands then leaned over and proceeded to suck his huge cockhead. Once I placed his cock into my mouth I can feel is organ swell in my throat as I was slurping on his cock as it grew. The more I sucked the harder fatter it got. His cock throbbed in my throat and I was enjoying each moment of his cock as I sucked and stroked his cock. By this time, Diesal was ready for stage two of the exam and that was to introduce him to electro. I attached the bands around his cock. One on the base and one towards the top. I turned on the electro device, and turned up the juice. The more I turned up the electrostimulation he was feeling more and more aroused and his dick got hard, then soft and then hard twitching the whole time. This is usually what happens and is normal when someone is being electrode for the first time. I then decided to help him a long and I lightly stroked his cock and felt his cock in my hands. As I did that, he was getting hard again but this time he was maintaining his erection. I then turned up the electro some more and he was feeling it. Diesal was enjoying it because we was moaning and groaning and I knew he wanted to cum, but just couldn't. Between the machine and my hand, we were teasing his cock but he just couldn't cum. I then decided to combine, phase one and two and moved the bands down his shaft and started to blow him...his dick was super hard and the patient was breathing heavy at this point and really moaning. As I watch the patient, his eyes rolled back into his head in exctasy as both my mouth and the electro was teasing his cock. I knew anytime now that he was ready to release his juice so I removed my mouth and stroked his cock and he couldn't hold off anymore, his dick pulsated in my hand as his cock got rock hard and started spurting out cum, I purposely slowed down to allow the electrostimulation machine do its job in helping me drain all the cum from his balls. It was very successful but the exam was not over yet! We have to know complete phase 3 as I removed my shirt and started to lick his now sensitive nipples.....come back next week and see what happens next...To Be Continued.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Diesal

Resolution: 480x640
Pic: 32
Size: 0 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dizzy

Dizzy

Photos name: Dizzy
Description: I got body slammed the other day wrestling with they guys and hit my head on the mat pretty hard. I felt kinda dizzy but it went away however, the next day and the following day after I would get these headaches so I went to the doc to check it out...just to make sure so, I made an appointment.After practice I just showed up and they took me in right away. Soon after checking my heart and stuff..his hands moved a bit more south than I expected. I didn't mind it really but didn't see how that was gonna help with my dizziness...that is until he put my dick in his mouth. At first I was hesitant but soon gave into the great feeling of a hot mouth wrapped around my cock. I mean who would turn down a blow job.I was so caught up in the moment that I found myself sucking the nurses dick. A gagged a couple of times cause his dick was so big..it hit the back of my throat. After giving each other some really good mutual head we busted our loads on the exam table.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Johnny Moore, Zach Stevens

Resolution: 600x900
Pic: 30
Size: 5 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Doc & James

Doc & James

Photos name: Doc & James
Description: Being that this stud didn’t have cash or insurance to pay me…I decided to take it out in a little trade. I thought it would be a challenge to get him to reciprocate but I made it clear to him there were really no option. Fact is, I wanted to see this straight guy on his knees worshiping my cock. It was a long day and heck I needed to blow of a little steam so to speak. I really did enjoy humiliating him making him take my meat in his mouth to pay his debt. I felt my pre-cum being sucked out of my shaft and him swallowing it…taking my seed deep down his throat. But in all honesty when all was said and done…I kinda think he liked it. Who knows..maybe he’ll come back for more.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, James Hamilton, Dr Simmons

Pic: 33
Size: 1 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Doc's Thick Cock Part 2

Doc's Thick Cock Part 2

Photos name: Doc's Thick Cock Part 2
Description: I don't know why but for some reason I was compelled to return the favor this young man had granted me. I was a little nervous about someone walking in on us but that only made it that much more exciting. With his every thrust in my mouth I could taste the thick pre-cum. I would massage his taint to release even more of this delicious nectar into my mouth. It was intoxicating. In fear of getting caught, I made him jack his dick while I made out with him resulting in a lovely explosion of boy juice.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Mike Edge, Zach Stevens

Pic: 20
Size: 9 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Doc, I Came Twice!

Doc, I Came Twice!

Photos name: Doc, I Came Twice!
Description: It's spring break and some of the guys and I decided to head down to Cancun. I get really nervous on flights so I thought I'd ask the doctor to give me a mild sedative to calm my nerves. Hopefully he won't give me too much slack for me asking for nerve pills but I'm sure he'll understand. He got a phone call from the nurse and had to go out and meet with some new med student that's gonna shadow him today. I hate waiting at the doctors office so to make the time go by faster, I decided to jack off...not once but two times. I don't know why but I'm just so fucken horny lately. Busted two nuts with nice loads. Can't wait for Cancun! Puttin' on my beer goggles and gonna fuck everything that walks!
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Kurt Walters

Pic: 22
Size: 5 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Doc, I'm Missing A Nut

Doc, I'm Missing A Nut

Photos name: Doc, I'm Missing A Nut
Description: I was called in for a special examination. Apparently it was time for Jordan Ray's annual testicle examination. He had suffered from a freak accident during a La Cross game and his right testicle had to be removed. It's nothing new here at the clinic; we had one other patient a while ago and he's doing well.   Jordan was in good spirits but taken a bit back at my unorthodox way of examining his testes. As I massaged the head of his dick it got harder and harder...I knew this kid would be alright if I jacked him off a bit...besides I had to make sure he was producing a sufficient load of jizz. I edged the boy and enjoyed watching him squirm as I changed the rhythm of the hand job. It took a bit but when he popped his load kept coming out glob by glob in a rich delicious looking load. I think I'll have to reschedule him for more tests.  
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Jordan Ray

Pic: 38
Size: 25 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Doc, I'm Stressing Out

Doc, I'm Stressing Out

Photos name: Doc, I'm Stressing Out
Description: With mid terms on me and my grades not doing so good from partying at the frat house almost every night I noticed a rash appear on my side. I new I had to see the doc real quick to help me with my anxiety and stress. I called the nurse and she immediately asked me to come in. I knew the doc would prescribe some ointment or pill to help clear it away or help me sleep. In walks this new doc I've never seen before but that reminded me of an older guy I used to chill with back in my home town.

He made me feel at ease when he looked into my eyes but it was his touch that said it all. I knew he was no different than all the other pervy docs here in this clinic. After he check my heart I felt his hand caress me as if I knew what was to come. He worked his hands slowly down and copped a feel of my dick. "Okay..I know where this is going" I said to myself. He made me undress and went for my cock. The second he put it in his mouth my tensions seems to melt away. He licked my nipples and I knew it was game on. I got so rock hard! He said the best way to cure that rash was with a load of cum from my dick...Fuck okay! He sucked my dick so good I busted in no time flat. He rubbed it on my rash and it sorta tingled. I wonder what else this doc has up his sleeve.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Jason Barr, Bruno Cox

Resolution: 777x1200
Pic: 38
Size: 24 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Don't Get Caught Fuckin'

Don't Get Caught Fuckin'

Photos name: Don't Get Caught Fuckin'
Description: I had to go to the doctors today to get blood drawn to check my cholesterol levels and asked my roomie Bruno to drive me over cause my car was in the shop. It was just a quick thing so I asked him to come in the exam room with me to keep me company. Nurse Cindy took us in to wait and the doctor came in and explained he was working with another patient and that he would be done in 15 mins. I thought nothing of it but Bruno being the horn dog that he is suggested we fool around a bit to kill time until the doctor came back.

The thought of having sex in an exam room always excited me...even as a little boy and the thought of getting caught excited me even more. Knowing that the doc was a bit of a perv himself I figured what the heck. At first I thought it was just gonna be a little dick sucking but things escalated into full blown anal sex in second. Bruno and I have fooled around before after beer pong but never had anal. The excitement to being in a doctor's office and getting nailed made it that more exciting to me..so I threw caution to the wind and let Bruno fuck my ass. Damn! I didn't know having a dick up my ass would feel so good. My dick dripped pre-cum the moment he inserted his rod in my greasy hole! I almost didn't want it to stop! He threw me on my back and nailed me like I was his personal bitch! It felt so good hitting my prostate! He said I was so tight that he couldn't hold his load any longer and busted all over my belly, dick, and balls
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Angel Thomas, Bruno Cox

Pic: 40
Size: 25 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dorm Buddy Brojob

Dorm Buddy Brojob

Photos name: Dorm Buddy Brojob
Description: We were drinking at the frat and as part of a dare I took some ED pills, at first I thought it was funny till I couldn't get rid of my boner. I took my dorm mate with me for in case I had to go to the hospital or something. I've heard they stick a needle in your dick to drain it so I was kinda freaking out. Thank God the doc knew how to take care of the problem. He made Jackson wrap his lips on my throbbing boner. It felt a little awkward at first but heck I've known that he's been wanting this dick ever since we roomed up. It took a bit of effort but I exploded a thick hot load that reached my chest. I guess Jackson's gonna be my bro job buddy.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Jackson Wolfe, Aaron Daniels

Pic: 30
Size: 18 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Ari & Connor

Dr Ari & Connor

Photos name: Dr Ari & Connor
Description: Dr. Ari wanted to make sure Connor could be able to perform these very special relaxation tricks with his roommate just in case he had those headaches again…but deep down inside he knew it was time to pay it forward. Connor got on his knees and started to suck the doc’s dick. He was a bit taken back by the size of it but of course the doctor’s good bed side manner put him at ease. In no time Connor was suckin’ that dick like he knew what he was doing. After getting his dick nice and hard Ari moved over to the exam table where the good patient finished him off with a combination hand job blow job resulting in an explosion of cum all over his fuzzy muscular body.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr Ari, Connor Walts

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Black & Zach

Dr Black & Zach

Photos name: Dr Black & Zach
Description: Just as I finished busting that very satisfying nut, I thought I’d return the favor. Zach reminded me of a buddy I had growing up and I was always curious about fooling around with him; so I cleaned up and asked him to jump up on the exam table. His smooth hairless body was soft to the touch. I ran my tongue up and down his smooth abs to taste him. He instantly got rock hard. As I sucked his dick I could feel the contractions on his stomach muscles. His squirming kept me semi-hard but what I really enjoyed was when he rubbed on my butt. His soft hands felt good probing my muscular ass cheeks. I knew this kid was enjoying it cause almost out of nowhere his dick squirted all over the place! I hope he keeps this our little secret and comes back for a “refill”.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. Black, Zach Stevens

Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 2 Mb

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Decker & Kolton 2

Dr Decker & Kolton 2

Photos name: Dr Decker & Kolton 2
Description: After sucking Kolton's dick till he busted it was time for the new student to show the doctor how well he can suck. Kolton got on his knees and took the doctors dick into his mouth and started to run his tongue under the shaft and head. His tongue piercing was grazing the underside of the doctor's dick making the doc moan and quiz every time Kolton went down on him. That big raging pulsing rode was definitely pulsing as it entered his throat. The doctor could feel himself ready to cum so he got on top of the exam table and let his patient give him one of the best hand jobs he's ever received. Decker shot his load all over his stomach much to Kolton's satisfaction and the student couldn't wait to see the doctor again.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. Decker, Kolton Grey

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Geo & Brody

Dr Geo & Brody

Photos name: Dr Geo & Brody
Description: Now that Brody's puckering rectum was more relaxed and stretched out from the pounding I gave him, I decided to reward him with a little e-stim. Dr. Phingerphuck trained me on the device and I was anxious to try it out on this more than willing patient. My dick got rock hard again watching him squirm as I juiced his ass with electrical current. His moaning was satisfying that sadistic side of me. I knew he wouldn't hold out for much longer after I increased the electricity on his prostate and he exploded everywhere. It's good to be the doctor.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brody Hugh, Dr. Geo

Pic: 37

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Geo & Brody

Dr Geo & Brody

Photos name: Dr Geo & Brody
Description: Brody was experiencing such a sore throat that he had no choice but to get his butt into the nearest on campus clinic. Nurse Cindy guided him to the examination room where Dr. Geo, one of the new doctors to the clinic, would be seeing him. After a short time Dr. Geo walked in and Brody was definitely happy with what he saw. Dr. Geo was a hot and fit doctor and Brody was more than willing to let him examine him. After the preliminary routine Dr. Geo knew exactly how to handle the situation. He took off his scrubs and started to have Brody suck on his thick cock. Brody was already feeling better as this doctor's dick was pushed down his throat. Before Dr. Geo knew it he was cumming down the young mans throat and Brody was feeling like a million bucks.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Brody Hugh, Dr. Geo

Pic: 49

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Geo & Josh Evans

Dr Geo & Josh Evans

Photos name: Dr Geo & Josh Evans
Description: Joshua was a new kid on campus and life changing so dramatically definitely took a toll on him. He was tired of just moping around and decided to see a doctor about his condition. He went to the local campus where he was intruded to Dr. Geo who went about doing his regular exam on the young student. The doctor got Joshua naked and after taking his temperature rectally grabbed Joshua's ass and started to push his tongue against his hole. Joshua was a bit surprised but was loving the feeling of having his ass eaten out. Then feeling of his tongue was replaced by a blunt hard object and hurt at first while it was being put deep in his ass. Dr. Geo was railing Joshua like there was no tomorrow.Geo pulled out and came all over Joshua with him cumming soon after.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Josh Evans, Dr. Geo

Pic: 54

Download file

RedBull77

Forum Lord
Dr Geo Latex Fetish

Dr Geo - Latex Fetish

Photos name: Dr Geo - Latex Fetish
Description: Dr. Geo was tired as hell after seeing so many hot boys all day. He was stressed and his balls were full of cum that needed to unload.He called Nurse Cindy to hold all incoming patients while he took care of some personal business. Dr. Geo got up on the exam table and started to touch himself. He pulled out his cock and started to jerk his dick. The doctor enjoyed fantasizing about all the sexy college boys he's ever gotten to suck on his raging cock or put his dick into their holes. He was jerking off harder now as he felt his load about to shoot out of his dick. He started to cum all over the exam table and was more than ready to see some more patients.
Genre: College, Boy, Gay, Dr. Geo

Download file

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!