• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

All kind of female dominations! (Femdom)

Working Out by Punching My Slave's Naked Belly!

File: Working Out by Punching My Slave's Naked Belly!

Duration: 00:04:55
Filesize: 317 MB
File type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

I've got a fierce jab, and I prove it in this clip as I pummel the naked belly of this stubby-dicked slave. With my MMA gloves on, I get my workout in by punching his flabby gut over and over again as he grunts in pain. I may not look that big, but don't let looks deceive you! As the old expression goes, "dynamite comes in small packages," and I'm certainly no exception! There's a lot of power packed into this little body of mine, and this slave's learning that the hard way! I continue practicing my jabs on his gross tummy until he finally drops to his knees and surrenders. Since he's down there, I make the loser kiss my shoes and raise my arms in victory before sending him crawling on his way. His belly's going to be sore for a week!

TAGS: belly punching, kicking, mixed fighting
Categories: Female Domination, Wrestling

Download:
WorkingOutbyPunchingMySlavesNakedBelly.rar.html

Bums on His Face

File: Bums on His Face

Duration: 00:08:55
Filesize: 69 MB
Resolution: 720x480

There are older clips that never made it to the new server, when we switched a few years back, I'm in the process of adding these clips, including this one, which may be old but 'new' to you.

Mistress T and Mistress Samantha are planning a vacation. They sit side saddle on the slave's face non-stop for the entire duration of this video as they discuss travel plans. They completely ignore his desperate struggles for air and the pain his face is experiencing from their crushing weight. About the only relief he gets is when they rise up to switch positions. Not only is his face getting crushed... his body is being sat on at the same time with full weight from both Ladies. Really good video with great camera angles.

Mistress: Goddess Samantha, Mistress T
Categories: facesitting, Asslicking, Double ass worship, toilet paper, toilet slave, ass cleaning, ass spreading, ass eating, groin stepping, jerk off, masturbation, anus, asshole

Download:
lma-bums-on-his-face_z1.rar.html

Punishing Fat Slave for Sitting Naked

File: Punishing Fat Slave for Sitting Naked

Duration: 00:09:09
Filesize: 452 MB

Punishing Fat Slave for Sitting Naked in My Chair!

Punishing Fat Slave for Sitting Naked in My Chair! - "Hey, what the fuck?!" I snap when I catch this fat slave lounging around naked in my lawn chair. I scold him for his laziness and mock his obese body and tiny cock. What audacity this pig has to relax nude in my back yard without my permission! His apologies fall on deaf ears, and I punish him my spitting down his throat in between slapping him across his stupid face. I make this lumpy idiot stand before me and proceed to punch him in his fat, disgusting gut. "Look at your belly," I say in revulsion as hit him. After having him get on his knees, I fill his mouth up with my spit but don't allow him to swallow it until I finally give him permission. I can't believe his gross, naked ass was sitting in my chair! Now I'll have to throw the entire thing out. I'm furious and keep punishing the imbecile!

Categories: Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Spitting, belly punching

Download:
PunishingFatSlaveforSittingNakedinMyChair.part2.rar.html
PunishingFatSlaveforSittingNakedinMyChair.part1.rar.html

Lick Our Dirty Ass Cracks POV

File: Lick Our Dirty Ass Cracks POV

Duration: 00:04:11
Filesize: 33 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 720x480

There are older clips that never made it to the new server, when we switched a few years back, I'm in the process of adding these clips, including this one, which may be old but 'new' to you.

Mistress T and Mistress Samantha want their ass cracks sniffed and licked, and it's YOUR job to do it in this fabulous point-of-view video. Mistress T starts off wearing pantyhose that She has worn for two days just to make it nice and stinky for you. She wants you to bury your nose right in Her ass with Her pantie hose providing the nice rich aromas you crave. Then She slowly pulls down Her pantie hose to reveal Her succulent asshole which you MUST sniff and lick to Her specifications. Mistress T orders you to grab your cocks and start jerking off while She starts fondling Mistress Samantha's gorgeous, full bottom and spreading Her cheeks for you to push your nose right in there and sniff, sniff, sniff. Mistress Samantha looks so-o-o HOT!! The Ladies adore having their asses worshiped and now is your chance to be their personal ass crack licker.

Mistress: Goddess Samantha, Mistress T
Category: Pov, Ass Worship, Ass Smothering, Femdom Pov, Ass Shaking, Ass Eating, Humiliation, Toilet, Toilet Slave, Pee, Facesitting, Golden, Dish, Doggie, Black, Mistress Samantha, Pov, Point-of-view, Nectar, Urine

Download:
lma-lickourdirtyasscracks-pov_z2.rar.html

You're My Movie Seat

File: You're My Movie Seat

Duration: 00:06:04
Filesize: 458 MB

This is a hot POV clip featuring young, sexy, and full figured Princess Skylar. The scene opens with her calling you over and telling you to admire her big beautiful ass. Rolling on her side, she shows you where to kiss each cheek before telling you to kiss right between her ass cheeks. Today your purpose though, after a respectful show of devotion, is to be her seat cushion, as she plans to watch a movie and keep you under her ass the entire time. First she will sit in a forward position placing her ass full weight on your face, her ass looks amazing in those pink panties. Then just in time for the start of the movie she turns around to face the TV screen, extending her legs to insure you get her full weight. She warns you that she might forget about you if it’s a good movie but adds she is not concerned as slaves are easily replaced, “Honestly can you think of a better way to go.”, she giggles. Near the end of the scene she rolls back on her side for you to get a perfect up close view of her perfect ass, ummm, perfection.

Mistress: Princess Skylar
Category: Face Sitting, Femdom Pov, Bbw, Pov, Ass Worship, Skylar, Facesitting

Download:
lma-youre-my-movie-seat.part2.rar.html
lma-youre-my-movie-seat.part1.rar.html

Predatory Mommy's Birthday Gift

File: Predatory Mommy's Birthday Gift

Duration: 00:15:38
Filesize: 758 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Includes: Predatory, manipulative mommy Missa as the cat to her daughter, Darcie Dolce's mouse, dirty talk, Mom teaches Darcie to orgasm

It was Friday, a day that I have learned to avoid my mother, but I can't today, it's my 18th Birthday. I am certain that tonight is the night that Mom will give me her old car. She's got a brand new car, and her old red hot '72 Chevy Nova is just collecting dust in the garage. My twin brother has expressed an interest in it, but no.. I must have it. I've been an angel all year long, and mom will notice that.

My mom is a sweet lady with good intentions every other day of the week except Friday and Saturday she turns into a whole new person, right after 5:00 when she decides to make a drink. Just one drop of booze mixes with her meds and turns her into a new person: manic, impulsive, and she feeds on her impulses like a greedy, selfish pig, without any thought of the implications for others. She's been informed not to drink with her meds, but she always justifies it as the drink she looks forward to all week long, and she apologizes for her uncouth behavior on Sunday. She brushes off my concern for her with a, "oh darling, you know that I'm not always myself on the weekend. Sometimes I need a break from being me, I'm a single mother, you don't know how hard that is. Try to be a little compassionate for my poor nerves." It's a predictable cycle. It's best you stay clear of my crazy mother on Friday and Saturday, unless... you're like I was on the evening of October 17th, and desperately wanted her old car.

Download:
PredatoryMommysBirthdayGift.part1.rar.html
PredatoryMommysBirthdayGift.part2.rar.html

Big Nasty Surprise

File: Big Nasty Surprise

Duration: 00:06:19
Filesize: 499 MB

Princess Skylar has recently blackmailed her older brother into being her full-time slave and taken some incriminating photos that she threatens to show his football buddies, if he doesn't do exactly as told. The scene opens with Skyler on the couch a coy smile on her face, as she spreads her legs you can see cum has dripped out of her pussy all the way down her legs right down to her ankles. She comments what an amazing fuck she just had and then calls her brother from the next room. She tells him that she has a task for him and she makes him get naked. He resists at first but she reminds him that he has no choice. He reluctantly gets undressed and crawls over where she shows him all the cum on her legs. She tells him how awesome her Stud was and mocks him about how little his cock is compared to her lovers. He seems to be rushed licking up the cum, probably just wanting to get it done, but she tells him it's a privilege and she wants him to slow down and see that he's enjoying it. She describes her sex in detail, how her boyfriend made her get on all fours, how she loves it when he takes her from behind and fuck her hard. She points to spots he's missed on her legs and it's clear that he is going to have to lick up every single drop of the massive load of cum that has leaked from her.

The dynamics of her relationship with her brother get Skylar so aroused that she slides her panties to the side exposing her pussy which she starts to play with. She scolds her brother for wanting to look and tells him that is not appropriate. Again she talks about her lovers big fat cock and how maybe next time she'll make her brother watch. "Watching your sister get railed by a big black cock, imagine that.", she laughs. "Maybe you can clean his cock with your mouth after he fucks me.", she tells him, adding that he's a "gross dirty little man. "Maybe I'll have him fuck me in the ass and when he pulled his cock out you'll have to lick that clean also.", she giggles. As her brother diligently licks she laughs and says "The funny thing is you have no choice you have to do everything I say, from now on, and for the rest of your life.

Mistress: Princess Skylar
Category: Male Cum Swallowers, Cum In Mouth, Cum Play, Humiliation, Brother Sister, Family Fantasy, Forced Cum Eating

Download:
kac-Big-Nasty-Surprise.part2.rar.html
kac-Big-Nasty-Surprise.part1.rar.html

Stroke Your Cock to Mistress Anna's Belly!

File: Stroke Your Cock to Mistress Anna's Belly!

Duration: 00:05:23
Filesize: 222 MB

Just look at Mistress Anna's beautiful, toned belly. She's a fitness trainer, and you can definitely tell by her ripped physique! I want you to stare at her midsection and jack-off as she grinds it in your face. Watch her stomach muscles working as she moves seductively, and continue stroking your cock as she twists and turns. I instruct you how to jack your dick as she shows off her midriff, but your only allowed to cum after I slowly count down from ten. Blow your warm load all over her cute belly button as she lays in bed and thrusts her hips up and down!

Categories: Femdom Pov, Masturbation Instruction, abs, belly fetish

Download:
StrokeYourCocktoMistressAnnasBelly.rar

Last edited:
Worship Goddess Sophies Sweaty Muscles

File: Worship Goddess Sophies Sweaty Muscles

Duration: 00:18:37
Filesize: 1372 MB

This is footage from a few years back but we have redone it as one clip instead of 6 smaller clips and edited it in a higher full screen resolution. Few have an amazing like Sophie's, a facesitters dream, so do enjoy!

This is basically a POV clip although a slave is introduced about 10 minutes in but really he is used as a seat and Sophie continues to talk directly to you. If you love muscle worship, and big full asses, you will love this one. Sophie is working out in a very warm environment and Her body is absolutely drenched in sweat. She is so voluptuous, fleshy and curvy. Her body absolutely glistens with sweat. She guides you through the whole process of licking and worshipping Her body from the tips of Her toes, up Her legs, sucking and cleaning Her pussy, all the way up Her tummy, breasts and with special attention to Her stinky, sweaty armpits. Of course you have to suck Her panties clean too… maybe while she showers after, she tells you. At one point Sophie orders you on your back with your mouth open to catch the drops of sweat as they dribble from Her ass crack. The visuals and upward camera angles are awesome. The verbals are nasty and arousing! Even though the title suggests muscle worship, the real focus is on Sophie's amazing, sweaty ass and thighs.

About 10 minutes in, the scene changes as Sophie tells you, “As a modern woman I enjoy a non-traditional workout.” The camera pulls back and you see she has moved from the seat to the floor and she is sitting on a slaves face. She has little care for his lack of breathing, she pretty much ignores him while continuing to talk to you. Eventually she starts gliding and bouncing her big wet ass over his face. She then starts to do squats on his face. She sits full on his face and asks him if he likes it. He replies but it’s not much more than muffled words so we assume he is saying “Yes, Goddess.”, or something like that.

Finally she has the slave move his head up to the machine bench and again uses his face to sit on. Ass flesh... lots of it... sweaty and smothering as Sophie sits. She's really working out hard and the slave's face simply has to endure what She chooses to deliver. Incredible! The camera angles are spectacular. You will feel like you could reach out and lick the little droplets of sweat running off Her ass cheeks.

Mistress: Goddess Sophie

Download:
kac-Worship-Goddess-Sophies-Sweaty-Muscles.part2.rar
kac-Worship-Goddess-Sophies-Sweaty-Muscles.part1.rar

Last edited:
Sister Swap

File: Sister Swap

Duration: 00:18:16
Filesize: 786 MB

Includes: Sister begs brother to swap bodies with her, virginity sex, dripping wet pussy, creampie, twist ending.

My sister and I won a 2 year scholarship to the infamous Supérieur University of Architecture in France. Once we heard they were offering the scholarship, we both studied the language, science, and mathematics, and won the highest score in the United States and earned not one, but two full scholarships. Her score was 3 points higher than mine, she'll never let me forget that. My sister and I are best friends, we've been through a lot together. Our family is poor, we worked full time jobs while going to High School, and so our grades weren't high enough to get a traditional scholarship, it was a dream come true to be accepted and enrolled, free of charge, for two years to Supérieur University. We were able to get college loans for the other two years, but unfortunately, we've got to work on paying off those right away. There's some problems with money, as we are used to, we also have to earn the money to get there and rent an apartment. We only have the Summer to earn the money, the pressure is on. We make the money, and our lives will be changed forever, if we fail, we'll never leave this little Industrial town.

I started working at a warehouse with the hopes of being promoted to crew leader to get a $3 per hour increase in pay. My sister knew that she'd never make the money waitressing at the diner, so she quit that job, bought stripper heels and got a job at the Silver Slipper Gentlemen's Club downtown. My sister has always fancied herself as an actress and a dancer, although she has had no formal training, she was in good spirits when she took the job on.

Download:
SisterSwap.part1.rar
SisterSwap.part2.rar

Last edited:
Chastity Training With Your Slutty Girlfriend

File: Chastity Training With Your Slutty Girlfriend

Duration: 00:14:21
Filesize: 326 MB

Custom vid, no name mentioned. You've been cuckolded by your girlfriend for some time but you've come to me to assist her with your chastity training. She & I have been working together & the next step is for you to come to Vancouver for some in-person training with me. You've ordered a chastity device & this vid is for you to watch just before you head to the airport to catch your flight to Vancouver. I instruct you to masturbate into the chastity device, then lick your cum out before locking yourself into it for your trip. I talk to you about how delightfully slutty your girlfriend is & how much you love it. You love it when she lets you fuck her after other guys have cum in her. You love licking up the creampies.

Category: Chastity, Cuckolding, Orgasm Control, Hot Wives, Cum Eating Instruction, Creampie

Download:
chastity_training_with_your_slutty_girlfriend_z2.rar

Last edited:
Get Right On The Lips

File: Get Right On The Lips

Duration: 00:03:52
Filesize: 57 MB

He's doing a really good job cleaning the bathtub, now he can do a good job servicing her. So Helena just struts on over, drops her shorts and sits back while he gets to oral work.

Category: Pussy Worship

Download:
GetRightOnTheLips.rar

Last edited:
I Haven't Made Fun Of You In A While

File: I Haven't Made Fun Of You In A While

Duration: 00:03:58
Filesize: 58 MB

It's been some time since Goddess Kate has humiliated you, which also means it's been some time since she has taken your money. Time to correct that by getting you on your knees stroking and paying while she looks and laughs.

Download:
IHaventMadeFunOfYouInAWhile_z1.rar

Last edited:
Ass Worship Refresher Training

File: Ass Worship Refresher Training

Duration: 00:21:07
Filesize: 1575 MB

This clip was originally presented in 6 parts but we've taken it and redone it in a higher def, full screen format, and are now presenting it as one awesome 21 minute clip. Mistress T takes this just turned 21 year old slave in as a present to her friend Echo who has not been happy with her slaves ass worship abilities. Lets face it, most youngsters suck as licking ass but by the time Mistress T is done with him she is sending home one well trained and eager asslicker. Watch as Mistress T starts his training in the dungeon and then moves around the house with him, making him lift her off his face to breath, do push ups to lick her ass, and just lick passionately while she relaxes on the bed. Echo calls for a progress report and T is happy to announce that her hard work has paid off and the slave is now a very good asslicker and in fact she's happy enough with him that she is taking him to a party that night. You can hear the party in the background as T acknowledges some of the guests while the slave stays focused on his one purpose... to lick her ass perfectly. If only more young men could start their life’s off with this sort of training, imagine what a wonderful world it would be.

Download:
Ass-Worship-Refresher-Training.part1.rar
Ass-Worship-Refresher-Training.part2.rar

Last edited:
Poison Ivy Strap-on Villainess

File: Poison Ivy Strap-on Villainess

Duration: 00:25:00
Filesize: 1540 MB

Poison Ivy loves degrading and humiliating well meaning super hero's. Robin is entranced by her poison and made to take her strap-on cock. She is his new master and he will obey her every command!

Featuring: Sheena Rose
Categories: Strap-on, Superheroines

Download:
0901SR_Strapon_z1.rar

Last edited:
Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm

File: Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm

Duration: 00:10:43
Filesize: 468 MB

Teasing and Denying Slave's Orgasm with Mistress Anna!

In punishment I've kept this naked slave tied to the bed for two days, completely unable to touch his dick. Now he's aching to cum as I gently stroke his cock while Mistress Anna sits and watches. Wearing my latex gloves, I lube up his dick and stroke him with my skilled hands until he's begging to blow his big load. I tease him by getting him close to orgasm only to stop and laugh at his misery. I repeatedly take him to the edge, driving him wild as Mistress Anna casually sips her tea and watches me torment the loser. I continue to tease and deny him, dropping to my knees to jack his dick while he pleads with me to let him cum. Only I decide when he gets to orgasm, and when I finally decide to let him the loser can't even do it! Disgusted by his failure, we leave him tied up naked and alone for another day.

Categories: Cock Tease, Female Domination, Handjobs, Humiliation, Tease & Denial

Download:
TeasingandDenyingSlavesOrgasmwithMistressAnna.part1.rar
TeasingandDenyingSlavesOrgasmwithMistressAnna.part2.rar

Last edited:
Human Toilet Experience

File: Human Toilet Experience

Duration: 00:10:01
Filesize: 635 MB

Open wide as Mistress Yasmin is about to give you the ultimate human toilet experience to completely satisfy your needs as her personal piss pig!

Featuring: Yasmin Scott
Categories: Femdom POV

Download:
1014YS_PeeOV_z1.rar

Last edited:
Football Sunday, Part 1

File: Football Sunday, Part 1

Duration: 00:51:04
Filesize: 763 MB

While the lady of the house relaxes, the resident male pet works. In this case he is tending to her feet, massaging and pampering them to ensure that Goddess Kate is completely comfortable as she enjoys her football game on tv.

Download:
FootballSundayPart1.part1.rar
FootballSundayPart1.part2.rar

Last edited:
Persuasion V

File: Persuasion V

Duration: 00:14:41
Filesize: 699 MB

Includes: Sarah Vandella, three cumshots: cum in mouth, hand job, cream pie, Mommy persuasion

Mommy comes up stairs and let's her sweet boy know, "your father and I are getting a divorce," she makes certain that the boy knows that she loves the boy very much but he now must choose between living with the father or mother. The boy is conflicted, Dad has a lot of money, enough to buy him whatever he chooses, but Mom is so sweet, and well.. look at her, she's perfect. Mommy looks up at him with her sweet eyes, and kisses him. "Let Mommy show you how much you need me."

Mommy lays her son down and takes out his cock. The boy is a little nervous at first, but Mommy is so soothing, and she assures him that this is what he needs. She kisses him with her perfect lips and purrs sinfully sweet things to him. The boys eyes are wide in disbelief as Mommy takes him inside of her mouth. She makes him cum, and the cum spills from the corners of her mouth as she smiles at him satisfied. Her plan is working, the boy will be hers, but there is something else that can seal the deal.

Mommy gets on top of her son and peels her panties off. She plays with the tip of his cock with her pink pussy, the boy looks at her soft hairy pussy and begins to breathe heavy. He wants to last, he wants to satisfy his mother as much as she satisfies him. He fucks her slow and deep, as per her instruction, and cums inside of her. He watches his Mommy's body tremble as cum oozes out of her pussy.

Download:
PersuasionV.part1.rar
PersuasionV.part2.rar

Last edited:
Camera Shy 2 Part 2

File: Camera Shy 2 Part 2

Duration: 00:08:40
Filesize: 246 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 960x540

PART 3: What seemed like a simple task - go to a shop on the High Street and buy some underwear - has turned into a nightmare for poor Ben. Clumsily knocking over the clothing rail he has exposed his naked body to all the other shoppers. And they are taking full advantage...

Download:
camerashy-ii-3.rar

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!