• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

All kind of female dominations! (Femdom)

Toilet Slave Cleans My Asshole with His Tongue!

File: Toilet Slave Cleans My Asshole with His Tongue!

Duration: 00:06:11
Filesize: 182 MB
File type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

"You know, slave, I don't like toilet paper," I say as I sit on my porcelin throne. Toilet paper leaves clumps, I explain, which is why I prefer using a slave's mouth instead. After emptying my bowels, I make this slave kneel beneath me and have him clean my asshole with his tongue. He eagerly laps away at my dirty hole, working as hard as he can to please his sexy goddess. "Lick it!" I yell as he hungrily mouths my ass. "My asshole needs to be shiny and clean!" I exclaim as he continues cleaning me with his tongue. He's my obedient little toilet slave, and I have him trained well! I have no use for toilet paper when I have losers like him around.

Categories: ass licking, Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

Download:
ToiletSlaveCleansMyAssholewithHisTongue_z3.rar

Last edited:
You're Just a Fuck-Hole

File: You're Just a Fuck-Hole

Duration: 00:05:11
Filesize: 245 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Harlow and Dahlia are gorgeous Goddesses who tower over you as you kneel before them, ready to do whatever they say. These women are almost naked and you feel powerless and weak staring up at their naked heavenly bodies. The woman know that you will do everything they say, and they love every minute of it. They want you to spread your ass cheeks and open up your slut-hole for them, and start shoving things inside of your slut-hole while the women watch. You will train yourself for them, because they have plans of using that fuck-hole of theirs whenever they feel like it.

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Dahila Rain, Harlow Harrison

Download:
cd_s1058_dahliaharlow_pov2_z3.rar

Last edited:
Face Crusher - The Beginning

File: Face Crusher - The Beginning

Duration: 00:26:38
Filesize: 210 MB
Resolution: 720x576

This is where it all started, how the Face Crusher began her notorious lifestyle of destroying men with her ass. Boys grow up but they still need super heroes and for this young fellow a glance at a big and beautiful Ass, while walking down the street, lands him in the bed of Goddess Samantha who suddenly feels the need to control men, even their air, with her magnificent ass. She lives to crush faces... and there is no escape! The brutal, punishing, facesitting ends only when the Face Crusher decides she has had enough. Mistress Samantha has one of the sexiest, bodacious asses on the planet and she loves seducing men into her new lair where she destroys them. The denim skirt totally destroys his face. She laughs at all the marks being made on his face but that doesn't stop her from continuing to bounce, grind and smother him to oblivion. They are going to call her "The Face Crusher" for a reason. Sometimes Samantha clamps his head between those muscular thighs for a good little head popping squeeze before settling her wonderful ass back on his face. When she sits on him in side saddle position, she likes to rock back and forth... rolling his head under her ass like a melon that's ready to burst. It looks incredible from the side view camera angle. Long, deep facesitting, bouncing and destruction of the poor young slave's face. She really works him over in reverse facesitting position. We love the way she talks to him, speaking in such a sensual, sexy way to her victim and then proceeding to be so brutal to his face. The up close camera angles as she grinds his face are very hot! Samantha is in a reverse position for some hard sitting. Then she mounts him in forward position and absolutely crushes his face. But she's not done yet! Moving like a panther, she flips over and pulls his head between her thick, muscular thighs for some crushing head scissors. The slave is truly struggling between her powerful thighs. She loves laughing at his red face and all the lines on his face from her brutal treatment. The Face Crusher really enjoys fucking with her young victim's mind as well. She pinches his cheeks, slaps his face and tells him how pretty he is before she smashes her ass back on his face again and again. He wants to be released but she refuses to let him go. She sits on his face in forward position and stretches her legs up high so his face is completely engulfed and mashed under her ass. The poor boy doesn't have much energy left to resist her so the Face Crusher sits hard in side saddle position and brutally ass crushes him. She rolls his head back and forth under her full bottom in side saddle position. She then gets into reverse position and starts bouncing on his face ferociously. SLAM, SLAM, SLAM onto his face. There is no strength left in her victim. This is just the way she likes it. She will let him live and will eventually release him so he can tell others about his experience under the ass of the soon to be legendary Face Crusher.

Mistress: Goddess Samantha

Download:
lma-face-crusher-the-Beginning_z3.rar

Last edited:
Class Bitch Part 2: Pleasure Me, Jock!

File: Class Bitch Part 2: Pleasure Me, Jock!

Duration: 00:07:05
Filesize: 332 MB

Presley Carter has her teacher sitting in a desk, afraid but so turned on and weak, under Presley's control. Presley's loser jock classmate comes in and sees Presley standing on the desk and laughs. Presley orders him to sit down in the other empty desk next to the teacher, and he obeys. It is HER class now, and she makes the rules. He is naked and sitting down, wondering if he is going to get lucky. Presley comes down off of the desk and stalks back and forth, eyes at the men, intimidating them with her crop. She notices how small the Jock's penis is and laughs, taking humiliating photos of it to share with her girlfriends later. Presley then puts a dildo gag on his face and makes him fuck her good and hard with it, right in front of the teacher.

Tags: Body Worship, Prestley Carter

Download:
sh_s1025_2-5_prestleycarter_chindo_z3.rar

Last edited:
Bitch Boss Controls You

File: Bitch Boss Controls You

Duration: 00:03:15
Filesize: 94 MB

Category: Masturbation Instruction

If you fantasize about your sexy, FemDom boss giving you orders and treating you like a slug you like this...if you're into feet, nylons/pantyhose/boots/leather/foot sniffing/scent fetish...even better.

Download:
bitch_boss_controls_you.rar

Last edited:
Under the Covers II

File: Under the Covers II

Duration: 00:12:57
Filesize: 645 MB

Includes: Allie Summers, blow job, virginity sex, manipulative/sweet sister

Last week I was bogged down with a lot of homework, and on top of that my little sister was wanting to hang around and talk to me about this and that, when she asked me "deal?" I didn't even hear her question, but I agreed to it, and she left happily. I didn't realize what I had agreed to until last night, Thursday night.

Thursday night was pretty typical, mom made us dinner. Allie was eying me up and down while we were eating, her foot grazed mine. Fucking weird. I moved my foot away from her's, and she looked at Mom in the kitchen, back at me, and whispered, "tonight is the night." Mom came through the dining room and she averted her eyes back to her dinner plate. I decided to stay in my room that night. I didn't want to run into my sister. I know she has a tendency to be manipulative and I don't know what she has planned for me, but it usually isn't pleasant. I play my favorite video game, and I hear the door close, Mom and Dad are stepping out. Allie opens my door, she doesn't knock, she just waltzes right on in like it's her's. I open my mouth to scold her and she is taking off her shirt.

"Hurry up and take your dick out," she tells me. I'm confused, scared, and God.. is it wrong to confess that yeah, I was absolutely turned on? My conscience tells me to not let her do whatever she's trying to do, and I reach out and stop her hand from unbuttoning her jean shorts. "Are you going back on what you promised me now? Please.."

My sister gave me the most heartbreaking plea to tell me just how badly she wanted me to take her virginity. She has a way about her. Listen to her words and imagine that you're me, there's no way you wouldn't allow her to use your dick. She's sweet, she's logical, and yeah-- it totally makes sense that she should practice before she does it with her boyfriend.

Download:
UndertheCoversII.part1.rar
UndertheCoversII.part2.rar

Last edited:
Using My Strap-On to Make Slave Do Ass to Mouth!

File: Using My Strap-On to Make Slave Do Ass to Mouth!

Duration: 00:04:33
Filesize: 167 MB

In my back yard I bend this fat, disgusting slave over and shove my big, strap-on cock up his flabby ass. He's such a gross piggy, and I'm wildly entertained as I pound this loser from the back. I'm all smiles as I thrust my dick in and out of him while he groans in humiliation and discomfort. "I'm begging for mercy, I can't handle it!" he cries as I ram his bottom, but the word "mercy" isn't in my vocabulary. His desperate pleas only result in me making him suck the same dirty cock that was just buried deep in his asshole! It's ass to mouth time for this pathetic fatbody, and I laugh as I watch him gag on my filthy dick. Maybe next time he'll learn to keep his fat mouth shut when taking my big strap-on!

TAGS: ass to mouth , male strapon , pegging

Categories: Female Domination, Strap-on

Download:
UsingMyStrap-OntoMakeSlaveDoAsstoMouth_z3.rar

Last edited:
Lick Another Man's Cum from My Asshole!

File: Lick Another Man's Cum from My Asshole!

Duration: 00:06:29
Filesize: 171 MB

I just got done having the best sex of my life, and the hot stud finished by filling my asshole up with his warm cum. I make my slave prove his devotion to me by summoning him to my room and having him lick the spent load out of my ass! He hungrily laps away at my bottom as the sticky jizz oozes out of my tight hole. As I kneel on my bed, this loser licks another man's cum from my ass and doesn't complain once. He knows better than that, and obediantly cleans me with his mouth. There's still more cum inside of me, but I push this slave aside so I can make room for you. That's right, it's your turn to lick the cum from my asshole, so get to work!

Categories: Ass Fetish, Cuckolding, Female Domination, Ass Licking

Download:
LickAnotherMansCumfromMyAsshole_z3.rar

Last edited:
Son's First Taste

File: Son's First Taste

Duration: 00:22:25
Filesize: 858 MB

Includes: Sarah Vandella, Robby Echo, his first time, sex, cum on face/mouth

I hear my mom come in and I know she's back from grocery shopping. I give her a kiss on the cheek as she unloads groceries from her bag, then I see the bottle. My Dad's a real hard ass and doesn't allow it in the house, I'm not even 21 years old yet, but mom tells me she likes to relax with her drink and read a book when he's out of town on business. She nudges me, "have you had a taste?" I lie, "no, mom." She knows I'm lying, prods me, and I confess that I had a brewski once at John's house, and Karen put some peach schnapps in the punch bowl at Homecoming last year. Mom has a sweet mischievous look in her eye, "do you want to try a little?"

Mom fills me in about how she's a sort of connoisseur since her father never liked to drink alone, and that she was drinking at a much younger age than me. I look at her shocked, but she stiffens her back and tells me, "always responsibly, of course." I can't believe my mom is so cool. I experience a very fine drink, for the first time, and I feel like the man. Mom puts her delicate hand on my chest, smiles, "it's putting a little hair on your chest, huh?" I blush at the sour face I made. I feel challenged to take a drink without the face, I can't have my friends thinking I look like a pussy when my birthday comes around in two months. I drink with mom and she tells me that I've had a little much, that I am not allowed out of the home. She's satisfied when she tells me that I can't go out. Mom likes me around as much as possible, especially if Dad is not around. She's a little needy like that. I love my Mom, if you check her out, you can see it's easy to love her. I'm not just talking about how she's pretty fine, wears clothing sluttier than the other moms, and wears her hair in a modern hairstyle, but she's got a fine character. She's warm, she loves everyone, her eyes sparkle when she talks to you, she is never mad at me when I'm bad, and I can be pretty naughty, oh-- and she is so smart.. mom loves to learn and she is always teaching me new things. Little did I know that I would learn something about myself tonight, something dark, but something oh- so awesome. It's a night I will remember forever..

Watch the story unfold..

Download:
SonsFirstTaste.part1.rar
SonsFirstTaste.part2.rar

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2016 Sergeant Miles | London River

File: Nov 1, 2016 Sergeant Miles | London River

Duration: 00:55:20
Filesize: 3019 MB

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in unconscious by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him unconscious. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper plate and London is about to flip the switch and run electricity through it. Then he finds himself gripping the metal bar holding himself up with all of his strength, but no matter how strong he is, occasionally that strength gives and he falls down onto that plate. When that happens, to London's great amusement, his whole body jerks upward and he lets out a shout of pain.

London has a complicated relationship with her attacker, she wants to enjoy him, but she doesn't want him to enjoy much of anything. That's why she comes up with the idea to smear lidocaine on his dick, cover that up with a condom so it won't effect her, and play with it to her heart's content. First she sits on his face, watching him struggle, unable to breathe with his mouth and nose covered by her ass and pussy. After a while, he stops struggling and falls unconscious, and then it's time for her to have her fun. She climbs on top of his dick and rides it to her heart's content.

Tags: Bent Over Tie, Breath Play, Caning, Chair Tie, Choking, Cloth Gag, Crotch Rope, Crying, Eating, Electrical Play, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Female Dominant, Fucking, Hand Over Mouth, High Heels, Humiliation, Marks, Metal Bondage, Neck Rope, Punching, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Tape Gag, Tears, Vaginal Penetration

Download:
TG_1101smiles.part1.rar
TG_1101smiles.part2.rar

Last edited:
Ball-Busting Game and ruing his balls

File: Ball-Busting Game and ruing his balls

Duration: 00:07:18
Filesize: 263 MB

"Today I have a fun game for you," I tell my slave as he stands naked before me with his hands behind his back. I inform him that I'm going to kick him in the balls ten times, and if drops to the floor he's going to owe me $100.00. If he manages to handle the pain and stay standing, however, I'm going to reward him by showing him my perfect tits. With the rules laid out, I start the game and deliver two painful blows to his nuts. He almost falls, but manages to rise to his feet once again. I continue kicking him directly in his swollen balls with my high-heels as he cries out in agony. Will he manage to keep on his feet or will he be owing me money? Watch and find out!

Categories: Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination

Download:
Ball-BustingGameandruinghisballs.rar

Last edited:
Squirting Everywhere While You Stroke Your Cock!

File: Squirting Everywhere While You Stroke Your Cock!

Duration: 00:07:09
Filesize: 292 MB

I'm going to piss directly in your mouth, and you're going to jerk-off while I do it, understand? Get down on your knees, take that cock out, and open your mouth wide for me, slave! Kneeling on my glass patio table in my back yard, I give you an incredible view of my gorgeous pussy as I squirt my warm urine everywhere. Watch as I make quite a mess, and imagine this piss raining down all over you while you continue stroking your dick for me. Don't you dare cum yet, because you're not allowed to blow that load until I've finished drenching you with my juices. You're going to lick my wet pussy clean, toilet slave, and only then will you have permission to cum. Sit back and watch the unbelievable show I put on for you as I keep squirting with seemingly no end in sight! Swallow every drop as I drown you with my golden urine.

Download:
SquirtingEverywhereWhileYouStrokeYourCock_z1.rar

Last edited:
Esmi's Halloween Party Part 1

File: Esmi's Halloween Party Part 1

Duration: 00:05:30
Filesize: 257 MB

Esmi and her obedient man-pet are having a special kind of Halloween Party. It is set up to enslave the jock next door neighbor who she knows has had his eye on her. The jock boy arrives and soon learns that this party is a private affair, and all about what Esmi wants. He gets on his knees as he is told to see what this is all about, and to his surprise, she pulls out a vibrating dildo and starts playing with her pussy with it. She allows both of the enslaved men to taste her pussy on the dildo and knows they are easily controlled by her.

Tags: Strap-on, strapon, Esmi Lee

Download:
cd_s1065_1-2_esmilee_teasehw_z2.rar

Last edited:
Bitches Get Stiches

File: Bitches Get Stiches

Duration: 00:11:00
Filesize: 694 MB

Miss Gigi's business practices may be a bit extreme but that is only because she is the best at turning cry baby boys into tough men. When Dante returns asking for his money back because Gigi is to mean she ends up showing him how much of an Amazon bitch she really is. His poor balls are crushed, stomped and completely destroyed until he is crying for mercy like the little wimp he will always be.
Featuring: Gigi Allens

Categories: Ballbusting

Download:
0920GA_Ballbusting_z2.rar

Last edited:
Smokers Delight

File: Smokers Delight

Duration: 00:05:28
Filesize: 635 MB

Goddess Sablique loves smoking so much that she has deemed one of her slaves worthy enough to only serve as her human ashtray. He remains bound and completely helpless at all times so whenever she needs to dispose of her ashes he will always be ready and available to swallow it like a good boy.

Featuring: Sablique Von Lux
Categories: Amazon, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Smoking

Download:
0905SVL_HumanAshtray_z2.rar

Last edited:
Sexual Chastity Torment

File: Sexual Chastity Torment

Duration: 00:11:55
Filesize: 752 MB

Having your cock locked in chastity is a bitch...but having it caged, teased and sexually tormented by the cruel Mistress Adriana Chechik is a complete nightmare! She has her slave strapped bondage including his caged cock. She licks his cock through the chastity cage she rubs her pussy against it, the slave gets more and more horny and drippy the more she teases. Adriana is the ultimate cock tease!

Featuring: Adriana Chechik
Categories: Bondage, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Download:
1019AC_Chastity_z1.rar

Last edited:
Can This Slave's Virgin Asshole Handle

File: Can This Slave's Virgin Asshole Handle

Duration: 00:06:37
Filesize: 173 MB

Can This Slave's Virgin Asshole Handle My Big Strap-On?

With my perfect tits out, I stand wearing a big strap-on and tell you all about the slave I'm about to fuck. He's never taken anything in his ass before, and I'm looking forward to seeing how he handles my huge cock. That's right, I'm going to take his anal virginity, but first I'm going to make him suck this big dick. He takes it deep in his throat like a good boy, but can his asshole handle this strap-on as well as his mouth can? I find out by turning him around and cramming this gigantic cock inside of him while he cries out in pain. "I can't take it anymore!" he yells in agony as I tear his asshole wide open with my strap-on. Since this loser can't handle my big dick, I have no choice but to fire him as my slave!

Categories: Female Domination, Strap-on, Male strapon, Pegging

Download:
CanThisSlavesVirginAssholeHandleMyBigStrap-On_z3.rar

Last edited:
Eine Gummipuppe zum Anschaffen 1

File: Eine Gummipuppe zum Anschaffen 1

Duration: 00:28:17
Filesize: 635 MB
File type: MKV

Starring: Lady Selina und Miss Aurelia

Download:
FE3621_z2.rar

Last edited:
Night at St. Dunstans 13

File: Night at St. Dunstans 13

Duration: 00:08:44
Filesize: 125 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 960x540

PART 13: It's all the fault of Malcolm's bother Kevin. He thought he could just break into St Dunstan's whenever he wanted and steal things. But he set in motion a chain of events that has lead to both his own, and his younger brother's utter humiliation.

Download:
night-at-dunstans-13_z3.rar

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!