• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

All kind of female dominations! (Femdom)

Reformed Pervert?

File: Reformed Pervert?

Duration: 00:06:11
Filesize: 104 MB
File type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

You've been in rehabilitation for sex addiction and it's time for your parole interview. I will be assessing you to see if you are ready to enter regular society again. (NOTE: This vid is a mind-fuck vid where nearly subliminal images will slowly breakdown your willpower. Seeing me as a strict, professional, conservative, powerful woman who holds your future in my hands...but also as an incredibly lustful, nude sex vixen will do your head in.)

Categories: Interrogation, Interviews, Female Domination, Nudity/naked, Powerful Woman, Erotic Magic

Download:
reformed_pervert_z3.rar.html

Keep breathing our asses

File: Keep breathing our asses

Duration: 00:33:00
Filesize: 1880 MB
File type: AVI
Resolution: 1920x1080

Carol Castro and Clara Borges go home and saw that Naila is not working, the house is dirty and confused. Now she need to explain the reason for that and she said that is flu, her nose is blocked and she cant breathe. Do you think that Carol and Clara believed in this history? No of course! Ok if she is flu, she can't feel smell right? They will make a test, the girls will fart in her nose to see what'll happen. Naila's reaction was of disgust... Now she will be punished with more and more stinky farts in her nose.

Starring: Carol Castro, Clara Borges and Naila
Category: FARTING

Download:
Keep_Breathing_Our_Asses_z3.rar.html

Princess Remi Destroys Your Date

File: Princess Remi Destroys Your Date

Duration: 00:06:45
Filesize: 150 MB

Princess Remi Destroys Your Date with Her Sexy Feet

"I heard something hilarious. Do you have a date tonight?! Well, that's too bad. Because I was going to let you worship my sexy feet after work. But I guess it would be pretty humiliating for you to go on your date with my feet smeared all over your face and a nasty hot load of Remi squirts in your pants, hmm..."

Princess Remi, office humiliation, leg tease, foot worship, cum taunts...

Download:
remFFF-1080_z3.rar.html

Madame Nikki Dominates With Her Strap On

File: Madame Nikki Dominates With Her Strap On

Duration: 00:04:07
Filesize: 193 MB

Madame Nikki is bored watching her new subbys try and fuck each other, so she decides to pull out her big black strap on and show them what a real fucking looks like. Madame Nikki has her bi boy toys scared when they first see her sporting her huge black cock, and they scream all through the fucking she gives their man pussies. Madame Nikki is definitely making this a Halloween costume party these bi boys won't forget anytime soon.

Tags: Strapon, Madame Nikki

Download:
sh_s1063_4-4_madamenikki_strapon_z3.rar.html

Sarah Vandella - CTRL-ALT-DEL: Mommy VI

File: Sarah Vandella - CTRL-ALT-DEL: Mommy VI

Duration: 00:26:11
Filesize: 402 MB

Categories: Female Training, Mommas Boy, Blow Jobs, Taboo, Milf, Cumshots, Sarah, Sarah Vandella, Robby Echo, Robby

Includes: Robby Echo trains Mother Sarah Vandella, programed to freeze

My name is Robby Echo and I'm president of the Science Club at school. I've worked out some pretty amazing things in the basement of my High School with my best friend, Jeffrey, but things went South with him. Jeffrey thinks that I want to use our inventions for "unethical purposes," man.. he is such a punk ass bitch. You should have seen his face when I gave him a piece of my mind. I was bummed to lose my best friend, but life goes on, I'll just have to find a test subject on my own.

My mom wasn't herself when I got home from school that night. Pussy Jeffrey ratted on me to his mother and my mind filled worry. Just how much did Jeffrey tell? Do they know that we've practically perfected a spray that will freeze a woman's muscles? Do they know that I have a system that will alter a woman's mind to different wavelengths/behavior channels? Mom was pissed and I didn't have much time to think about how I would react. I sprayed her with my "freeze spray" right in the eyes and mouth. It worked! Well, sort of..

Mom's muscles were frozen but she could move her eyes, she could crank her head approximately 30 degrees. I took the chip and turned on the vibrate function. Mom couldn't swallow it, as I intended, with her muscles frozen, but I could get her pussy wet enough for it to glide through her pink inner-labias.

Mom sat up with a robotic movement, her chocolate brown eyes had turned red, then white, and looked at me unfeelingly, eager for instruction. I touched my sweet mother's lips, "can you feel that?" She replied with a robotic sound, "yes, master." My sweet mother's voice was robotic and monotone, but she could feel pleasure? I tested out different channels. I wanted my mother to give me an epic blow job, a blow job that no human woman could perform. She has turned into my sex doll.

Download:
MommyVI.part2.rar.html
MommyVI.part1.rar.html

Making My Female Slave Eat My Pussy! (home made video)

File: Making My Female Slave Eat My Pussy! (home made video)

Duration: 00:16:19
Filesize: 694 MB

Making My Female Slave Eat My Pussy and Whipping Her! (home made video)

Categories: Lesbian Domination, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Pussy Eating, Whipping

With this naked slut down on all fours, I repeatedly slap her young ass and, although she likes it at first, it quickly turns painful causing her to cry out and plead with me to stop. There will be no mercy for this bitch as I grab her head, drive it into my crotch, and make her lick my pussy. "I'm going to use you," I tell my little whore slave as I pause to kiss her and pinch her nipples. Taking a seat on my sofa, I put one leg up on the arm rest and once again cram her face into my cunt. After having her lick my clit, I humiliate her by spitting in her mouth and then make her resume eating my wet hole. "Good," I say as my warm juices run down her face. With a fistful of her dyed pink and purple hair, I fuck her mouth while moaning in pleasure and occasionally stop long enough to spit down her throat. This little bitch is my new toy and I will use her for my pleasure in whatever twisted way I feel like. I make her get down all fours again with her ass up in the air and proceed to whip her, slap her, and finger her tight, young pussy. I make her beg for more as I punish her ass until it's red and swollen! Deciding I haven't gotten my fill, I have her lick my pussy one more time and cum in her filthy whore mouth.

Download:
MakingMyFemaleSlaveEatMyPussyandWhippingHer.part2.rar.html
MakingMyFemaleSlaveEatMyPussyandWhippingHer.part1.rar.html

Punching and Choking This Stupid Jerk!

File: Punching and Choking This Stupid Jerk!

Duration: 00:06:13
Filesize: 188 MB

Categories: Double Dominaion, Kicking, Mixed Fighting, Mixed Wrestlingб Female Domination, Wrestling

How much abuse can this idiot take? Anne and I are about to find out as we begin beating the crap out of him. We closed fists we take turns pummeling his abdomen while he flinches and groans in pain. We don't hold back, punching him hard and fast and laughing at his misery. Tossing him on the bed, I clamp my powerful thighs around his neck and choke him while Anne teases him by rubbing his dick. He doesn't know whether to pass out or cum as we confuse his senses. It's my turn to play with his cock, and I take it gently in my hand as Anne strangles him with her legs. Returning to his exposed stomach, we resume punching him while he squirms in agony beneath us like a girly loser! We love seeing him in so much pain.

Download:
PunchingandChokingThisStupidJerk_z3.rar.html

Small Dick Big Pain

File: Small Dick Big Pain

Duration: 00:09:59
Filesize: 803 MB

Miss Jasmine and TS Rianna James have their lowly sub restrained in a straightjacket. He is wearing a metal cock ring with extremely sharp points. While Jasmine strokes his cock, Rianna teases his balls with a knife. Tiny dicklet is desperate to orgasm but the harder he gets the more the razor sharp points dig into his cock. Jasmine sits on his face and takes his ring off and strokes him while both Ladies verbally humiliate him. The challenge and conditions under which he's alllowed to cum are brutal and difficult... will he cum or is he going back in chastity? Ruined orgasm, maybe?

Mistress: Miss Jasmine, Goddess Rianna

Download:
jasmine-Small-dick-Big-pain.part2.rar.html
jasmine-Small-dick-Big-pain.part1.rar.html

Merciless Trample

File: Merciless Trample

Duration: 00:05:24
Filesize: 342 MB

Kandy's slave lays naked, on the cold, hard concrete as She mercilessly pummels his flesh with Her leather boots. Over and over She jumps on his chest. No mercy. He deserves this, he begs Her to trample him... smart slaves know they need to suffer for the superior Female. Are you suffering or serving? You should be and Kandy can help you with that.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
lmf-merciless-trample.rar.html

You Like That Don't You Part 2

File: You Like That Don't You Part 2

Duration: 00:06:52
Filesize: 545 MB

This is the second and last clip in this extreme trampling series. Gorgeous, and no light weight, Domina Ruby, has been playing a game with her slave. She has four pairs of shoes and boots and the slave is to change each for her while she tramples him. That means each time she lifts a foot, all her weight is on the other foot. She does not leave his body when the footwear is being changed. Ruby keeps the slave focused with her verbals, warning him not to make a mistake or else. By the time she is done, his body is well covered in deep stiletto marks, which the camera catches up closely. We open Part 2 with her standing on the slave with one stiletto on his face, the other on his stomach. The slave is anxious to prove his worth and helps guide her back foot so they are both on his face. As the Goddess steps back and presses both heels into his stomach the slave comments how he loves her weight. "I am more than my beautiful ass.", she reminds him. Ruby then decides to switch to the next pair of shoes, these have a high red heel on them and you can feel the slaves pain as he struggles to get them on her feet. Ruby is very controlled but direct in speaking, she expects the slave to perform and is comfortable with his pain as she knows this is what he needs. She tells the slave to hold her legs to stabilize her and the slave comments how these heels feel as sharp as nails. "Yes, I like my heels that way.", she says, adding, "You're like a modern day Jesus, aren't you?" She again steps on his face and leans over to make sure the full weight is on his head. Ruby tells him it's time to switch into the last pair of footwear, the second set of boots. He tries to remove the front boot and then the back but the way her legs are spread make it incredibly painful and virtually impossible, but ruby does not move and tells him he has to decide which shoe to remove. He opts for the front one and then has the difficult task of placing knee high boots on both feet. "Making such a scene because he's in such excruciating pain.", she says to the camera, rolling her eyes. Once the boots are on, Ruby decides to have some fun by jumping on the slaves stomach, giving him a final kiss of her boot and then dismounting so the camera can pick up the damage her various heels have inflicted on the slave. Ruby looks down on him and says, "Hmm, it's a start." This slave is already thinking about his next epic encounter with this divine Domina.

Mistress: Domina Ruby
Categories: Trampling, Shoe & Boot Worship, Bbw, Stilettos, Verbal Humiliation

Download:
lmf-You-Like-That-Don't-You-Part-2.part2.rar.html
lmf-You-Like-That-Don't-You-Part-2.part1.rar.html

Jerk-Off To Anne's Tight Ass While I Instruct You!

File: Jerk-Off To Anne's Tight Ass While I Instruct You!

Duration: 00:04:55
Filesize: 167 MB

Today you're going to jerk-off to my friend Anne's perfect ass and tight little asshole. I have her turn around and bend over, then spread her cheeks wide to give you an amazing view of her young bottom. You're going to stroke your dick to her, so get it out and start tugging away! Her ass is truly amazing, and I lightly spank it while you watch and masturbate as instructed. You'd love to shove your cock deep inside her tiny asshole, wouldn't you? Just imagine how good it would feel as you jerk your dick. You know you want to pump her full of your hot cum, so go ahead and do it! I'm going to count down from ten, and then I want you to blow a giant load inside of her asshole. Are you ready? Ten... nine... eight...

Categories: Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Masturbation Instruction, asshole fetish, ass spreading

Download:
Jerk-OffToAnnesTightAssWhileIInstructYou_z3.rar.html

Teaching a Sissy Slut How to Suck

File: Teaching a Sissy Slut How to Suck

Duration: 00:13:47
Filesize: 554 MB

Teaching a Sissy Slut How to Suck and Fuck Big Dicks! (home made)

Teaching a Sissy Slut How to Suck and Fuck Big Dicks! (home made) - "Hello, sweetie, how are you?" I ask my little sissy girl as I take a seat on my leather sofa. "How was school today?" I ask as I sit next a table loaded with dildos, butt plugs, strap-ons, condoms, and lube. The sissy slut confesses that she's been fantasizing about fucking the football team, so I have her choose a strap-on from the table and slip it on to show her what it would be like to suck one of the jock's big dicks. If she wants to fuck a football player, she needs to learn how to suck cock first and I'm more than willing to teach this whore as I shove my strap-on deep down her throat. I have her imagine that I'm one of the athletic football players she's been dreaming about as I shove my big dick in her mouth so deep she gags on it. "You want more, honey?" I ask as I continue making her suck my cock until she chokes. She needs to learn how to take dicks of all shapes, sizes, and colors so I reach for my big, black dildo and feed it to her and she sucks it like a good sissy bitch. Back and forth I alternate between having her mouth my white strap-on cock and this huge, black dildo while she fights to breathe. Now that this loser's learned how to suck a cock, it's time for her to learn how to take one in her ass! I bend her over and go to town on her tight hole, showing no restraint as I pound away and smile in delight at her obvious discomfort.

Categories: Female Domination, Sissy Training, Strap-on

Download:
TeachingaSissySlutHowtoSuckandFuckBigDicks.part2.rar.html
TeachingaSissySlutHowtoSuckandFuckBigDicks.part1.rar.html

Daddy, It Hurts

File: Daddy, It Hurts

Duration: 00:13:29
Filesize: 473 MB

Includes: Allie Summers, Virtual sex, virginity loss, drippy wet pussy, and creampie.

Little Allie has been having some terrible tension in her private area, the terrible thing about this tense throbbing ache inside of her is that she can not talk about it. She doesn't understand why her girlfriends hush her when she confides in them about her symptoms: her hard nipples, her dripping pussy, her racing naughty thoughts, and the ache.. oh the ache is too hard to deal with. Allie's best girlfriend told her that she "should talk about that nasty stuff, but get a boy, a boy can help."

Allie is a very beautiful young woman but she is not popular with the boys, she doesn't censor or filter her thoughts, and a lot of guys find this to be a little rude. Allie is also excellent at the art of persuasion, or as her psychiatrist calls it, "manipulation." She has a small circle of girlfriends, but they are all getting older, getting boyfriends, and having fun exploring their sexuality. Allie lays in bed thinking, rubbing her slippery wet, pink, little slit up and down, and seethes over her circumstance. She has such tension, no boy will help her, she rubs herself and yes.. it feels good, but oftentimes it only leads to more of that dreadful tight tension. She remembers that she is alone in the house with her father who is watching the news downstairs. Mom is gone, she won't be back until late, so she comes up with a fantastic way to manipulate her loving father to ease her tension.

Download:
DaddyItHurts.part2.rar.html
DaddyItHurts.part1.rar.html

FemDom AI Robot Virtual Fuck

File: FemDom AI Robot Virtual Fuck

Duration: 00:13:48
Filesize: 406 MB

Title: FemDom AI Robot Virtual Fuck

Category: Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Robots, Masturbation Instruction, Cosplay, Orgasm Control, Femdom Sex

Behold the latest in artificial intelligence technology! A 'robot' created with such perfection you are helpless to resist. Seductively Dominant, so life-like you would never be able to tell the difference...& dangerously intelligent. You will find that she can literally read your mind & give you just what you secretly crave. The feeling of her pussy around your cock as she milks you will feel like nothing you've every experienced. So go ahead, allow yourself this experience, already your curiosity is over-powering you..

Download:
femdom_AI_robot_virtual_fuck.part2.rar.html
femdom_AI_robot_virtual_fuck.part1.rar.html

The Redheaded Victim

File: The Redheaded Victim

Duration: 00:10:07
Filesize: 379 MB

Just in time for Halloween and featuring the gorgeous Chrissy Daniels.

I've picked up this little bit of fluff at the hotel bar and she came so willingly to my room. Once we're inside, I dropped my disguise and showed her my true self: a very hungry, gorgeous vampire vixen. As usual, I like my prey to be obedient and sexually aroused, so I entrance her with my stare so she becomes completely pliable. Then I make her worship my body.. my beautiful legs, ass, and of course my breasts as they spill over my corset. Once I feel she's shown how superior my race is to hers, a mere food source, I lie her down on the bed and proceed to toy with my meal a bit more. I decide I'll be using the femoral artery on the inside of her thigh. As I work down her body, she moans like the whore she is. Will I drain her dry or will I keep her as my new b1ood pet?

Categories: Vampire

Download:
TheRedheadedVictim_z1.rar.html

Night at St. Dunstans 12

File: Night at St. Dunstans 12

Duration: 00:08:40
Filesize: 120 MB
File type: WMV
Resolution: 960x540

PART 12: It's the morning after the night watch at St Dunstan's. After his nocturnal exploits, Mr Douglas is indisposed - so Julie steps up to the front of the class. With all her first hand experience of erogenous zones she's ready to teach the class everything she knows. All she needs is a "willing" volunteer.

Download:
night-at-dunstans-12_z3.rar.html

Leather Weakness

File: Leather Weakness

Duration: 00:07:27
Filesize: 276 MB

Your weakness for women in leather is so obvious that it's almost pathetic. You want it all.. Leather jackets, leather pants, leather dresses and skirts. When a normal woman wears them, you imagine her as an authority figure. When a thoroughly dominant woman wears them, it's almost too much for you and you nearly cream all over yourself. Seeing me in this leather dress and smooth leather pumps will send you over the edge, but you'll have to hold it while I guide you to orgasm.

Categories: Leather Fetish

Download:
LeatherWeakness_z3.rar.html

Esmi Lee

File: Esmi Lee & Isobel Devi Fuck With Strap Ons

Duration: 00:08:25
Filesize: 394 MB

Goddesses Esmi Lee and Isobel Devi are ready to break in their new pathetic slaves. They pull them out of their cage and force them to lube up their big black strap on cocks with their tight mouths. After their slaves get their black cocks lubed up with spit, they bend their new slaves over and fuck their virgin asses. The Goddesses stuff their slave's man pussies deep and hard before sending them off screaming into the night.

Tags: Strap-on, strapon, Esmi Lee, Isobel Devi

Download:
cd_s1064_2-2_esmilee_isobeldevi_strapon_z3.rar.html

Madame Nikkis Halloween Party

File: Madame Nikkis Halloween Party

Duration: 00:28:37
Filesize: 1361 MB

Madame Nikki went to her boring work costume party dressed as a sexy nun. She convinces two idiots from the warehouse to join her for fun at her place. The guys think they are going to give the business to Madame Nikki, but she sets the tone when she demands them to get on their knees. When the guys are in their rightful place, Madame Nikki has them sucking and worshiping her feet. Since two guys going at it has been a fantasy of Madame Nikki's, she forces them to jerk each other's small penis. She pulls out a vibrator while watching the guys stroke each other, then forces one of the bi guys to deep throat the other like a good little cock whore. Madame Nikki is loving this guy on guy action she's orchestrating and is rubbing her shaved pussy while watching one of the pathetic boys get the other one hard by stroking his cock. When he gets the small penis of his friend as hard as it's going to get, he is forced down with his man-pussy spread wide to get fucked by his friend. Madame Nikki is bored watching her new subbys try and fuck each other, so she decides to pull out her big black strap on and show them what a real fucking looks like. Her bi boy toys are scared when they first see her sporting her huge black cock, and they scream all through the fucking she gives them. Madame Nikki is definitely making this a halloween costume party these bi boys won't forget anytime soon.

Tags: Bi BlowJob, Strapon, Nikki Brooks

Download:
sh_s1063_madamenikki_minimovie_z1.rar.html

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!