• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Pool Boy Gets Fucked - Dava Foxx

Pool Boy Gets Fucked - Dava Foxx / Dava's Cuck Husband: Double Stuffed

File Name : SH - 2016-04-25 - Pool Boy Gets Fucked - Dava Foxx - S9456-6DavaFoxxStrapOn.mp4
File Size : 956.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:29
Video : AVC, 17.5 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Dava stands there stroking her strap-on cock grinning, knowing exactly what she is going to do to her cuckold husband. She shoves her cock in his waiting eager mouth and rams it down his throat. She cannot wait any longer and bends him over the bed and takes his man-pussy. Surprise! Her stud shows up to get his cock sucked. Dava planned that her cuck blows him so he can be hard and ready to fuck her later. She loves that her cuckold husband is double-stuffed and used for her pleasure. What did her husband expect? He married a slightly older, wiser, more powerful woman who always gets what she wants and is in charge.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMDOM, CUCKOLDING, FORCED BI, FEMALE DOMINATION, TOPLESS
Keywords: strapon, strap on, clubdom, subby hubby, dava foxx, forcedbi, forced bi, brunette, brat, big tits, big boobs, topless, blowjobs, anal, humiliation

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 956.4 MB

Last edited:
Dava's Cuck Husband - Foot Bitch - Dava Foxx

Dava's Cuck Husband - Foot Bitch - Dava Foxx

File Name : SH - 2016-04-27 - Dava's Cuck Husband - Foot Bitch - Dava Foxx - S9454-6DavaFoxxFootLick.mp4
File Size : 1246.02 MB
Duration : 00:09:25
Video : AVC, 18.2 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Dava Foxx calls her husband in to worship her feet. She instructs him on how he should be doing it properly for her. After all, what else is he good for? Maybe chores and cleaning up other types of messes. She wants him to lick her feet real good and be a perfectly obedient foot bitch for her. Too bad she calls her lover into the room for further humiliation...

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: dava foxx, cuckolding, foot worship, femdom, female domination, humiliation, stud, wife and husband, cuck, brunette, small penis, small man

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1.2 GB

Last edited:
Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS

Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-05-30 - Sex Therapist Jasmine Shy Part 3 BLUE BALLS
Format: mp4
Size: 492 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:43, 4967 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
After Lance completely failed in his last session with sex therapist Dr Jasmine Shy, in which he was supposed to work on his stamina and refrain from cumming, Jasmine needs to take more extreme measures to help him, so she chained him to the wall in a dungeon...

Now Dr Jasmine is wearing a really short shirt, white pantyhose, a really tight tank top and her sexy glasses... She is going to get him hard, make sure his balls completely fill up with cum, and leave him there with the worst blue balls of his life. But first she knees him in the balls just for fun.

She starts to get him hard by lubing up his cock and forcing him to fuck her perfect tits while she looks up into his eyes with a cruel smile. Once she is convinced his balls are full of cum, she knees him hard in the nuts. Then to rub it in, she grabs a vibrator in one hand and his hard cock in the other... As she brings her self to orgasm just inches away from him, she squeezes and bends his cock while kissing him sensually.

Then she knees him hard in the nuts, titty fucks his throbbing cock some more, knees him some more, and leaves him chained to the ball with the bluest balls of his life...

BLUE BALLS, BALLBUSTING, WHITE PANTYHOSE, SHORT SKIRT, GLASSES, FEMALE ORGASM, ORGASM DENIAL, COCK SQUEEZING, TITTY FUCKING, BIG TITS

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , BALLBUSTING , BIG TITS
Keywords: jasmine shy , female orgasm , hitachi , lance hart , white pantyhose , short skirt ballbusting , ballbusting orgasm denial , bondage ballbusting , pantyhose ballbusting , nylons ballbusting , big tits ballbusting , big tits femdom , jasmine shy tits , jasmine shy titty fucking

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Step (on his cock) Aerobics

Step (on his cock) Aerobics

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-06-08 - Step (on his cock) Aerobics
Size: 213.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 4938 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Description:
Kelly is wearing purple tights and a black leotard with some sneakers. Her slave is on the floor and she was about to go to her step aerobics class but she got a better idea.... She's going to get a work out stepping on his balls :) ................................... She starts to work out by stepping on his balls saying things like, "Awe, it can't hurt that bad...." and eventually she works up a sweat so she takes off the leotard......................... There's a lot of sexy bending over and teasing mixed with ball and cock crushing in sneakers with this clip, and it ends with one last little kick to the balls and she walks away.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: leotard , tights , leggings , sneakers , trampling , cock stomp , cock stomping , ballbusting , giggling

Download:

Last edited:
Awe we really did break you

Awe we really did break you

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-06-10 - Awe we really did break you
Size: 306.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:32, 4970 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Description:
Kelly is frustrated that she can't find her skirt (so she's walking around in argyle tights and a tank top looking adorable.... She finds her slave on her couch and abuses his balls for a while, teasing him with her body. At one point she's has her high heel shoe on his stomach and she's squeezing his balls, and it's amazing

Before she goes back to looking for her skirt, she decides to fuck his ass with her purple strap on. By now, he's starting to get used to being an ass slut. Her and her ballerina friends have completely broken him. She leaves him with the purple dick hanging out of his mouth....

Before some last hits to his balls, She says so sweetly, "awe, we really did break you..."

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , CBT , STRAP-ON , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , HIGH HEELS
Keywords: strapon , strap on , strap-on , ballbusting , pantyhose , tights , high heels , cbt , anal , ass to mouth , kelly rockstone , pegging

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckold Ass Furniture

Cuckold Ass Furniture

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0121 - Cuckold Ass Furniture (1080 HD)
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:22, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Paid Custom cuckold video - I turned my older, exBF into my "sugarcuck". He is a dumb cuckold that now pays for my dates with my NEW BF and drives us around when we go out. But now he is pathetically kissing my feet and begging to kiss my ass while he is sitting next to us! He can kiss my ass- while I make out with my new man! (assworship) I eventually even literally SIT on the cuck's face, with my pointy high heels up on its thighs while making out with my BF. Oh, that's gotta hurt... in more ways than one!

-Princess Carmella

Categories: Cuckold, Femdom, Female Domination, Financial Domination, Humiliation

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: carmella

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckold Dinner Lessons

Cuckold Dinner Lessons

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0122 - Cuckold Dinner Lessons (720 HD)
Size: 159.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:13, 901 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Description:
This cuckold slave is forced to eat off the floor I walk on. He is being tought a lesson as he gets fed...off the floor of course. He should be thankful for having a Princess like me feed him at my feet- which is where he deserves to be as an inferior loser. Lesson learned for the slave- cuck slaves must pay for dates that I go on with other (REAL) men and be grateful just to eat off the floor at my Princess feet."I own u bitch..."-Princess Beverly

Category: EATING
Related Categories: FOOD , FEMALE DOMINATION , EATING , CUCKOLDING , SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: princess beverly

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckold Gets Maid Outfit

Cuckold Gets Maid Outfit

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0123 - Cuckold Gets Maid Outfit (1080 HD)
Size: 1.3 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:15, 12020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Description:
I had a sit down talk with my cuckold and told him he needs to prove that he is more of a wimp and less of a threat to a real man in the house. I told the cuckold loser that when SIR comes home he needs to bend over and present his balls to him for kicking, LOL! Can you imaging the total degradation of presenting your balls to another man for kicking! That's insane loser cuckold behavior. But I am glad I had the talk with him because thinking up the most cruel things to do to a cuck is somehow very gratifying to me.

Well, what I didn't expect that my boyfriend was going to walk in with a French maid's outfit for the loser to wear! I couldn't believe he was going to make our cuckold actually wear it! haha! Sir can be so evil it makes me wet. I think he knows how much it actually turns me on. Sir even wants this cuckold to start going out and sucking dicks for us to earn cash! LOL! I think the cuckold wouldn't half mind orders to suck a dick from me because I'm a girl... but I wonder how it feels for that to be a command of SIR. I hope this cuckold loser feels like twice the humiliated faggot for obeying a man to go suck off men, haha!

Featuring: Princess Carmela

Categories: Cuckolding, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Forced Bi, Sissy Training

Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , SISSY TRAINING , HUMILIATION , FORCED BI , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer and Mia - Kick a Tied up Male

Jennifer and Mia - Kick a Tied up Male

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Mia - Kick a Tied up Male (1080 HD)
Format: wmv
Size: 541.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:18, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
The girls are back from riding and want to kick a male's balls. They are tired of all the moving so this time they tie him up. Lola scurries in from time to time to fix the buckles but for the most part the girls kick as hard as they want without any interference at all. The slave is helpless to their full force ball kicking with riding boots. The girls hold its arms behind his back so he is completely helpless to their kicks. The slave cannot stop their kicking. He can only take it. This clip is vicious. Mia actually deforms her riding boot from kicking his balls so hard. It actually caved in her boot! (7:18 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Mia, ball kicking, ball busting with boots, ballbusting, kicking tied up helpless male.

Download:

Jennifer and Mia - Pig Gets its Balls Kicked

Jennifer and Mia - Pig Gets its Balls Kicked

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Mia - Pig Gets its Balls Kicked (1080 HD)
Size: 509.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:52, 10000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Description:
The girls are having fun kicking the pigs balls. The pig strokes his cock and the girls kick its balls. It is so funny. Mia kicks as hard as she can. Jennifer kicks as hard as she can. The pig strokes and the girls kick. The endless ball kicking has turned it into a pig. The girls will continue kicking until it . (6:52 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Mia, ball busting, kicking slaves balls while it is jerking off

Download:

Jennifer and Sara - Bitch Boyfriend Kisses Ass after Chastity Tight...

Jennifer and Sara - Bitch Boyfriend Kisses Ass after Chastity Tightening

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Sara - Bitch Boyfriend Kisses Ass after Chastity Tightening (720 HD)
Size: 611.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:28, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Danni misunderstood. He thought he was getting out of chastity today. He was incorrect. His chastity is actually being tightened today. Danni is devastated. He cant even rest, his balls are so full and uncomfortable. Chastity coach, Jennifer presents the new chastity. It is so small. Danni does not want to wear the tiny chastity. Too bad. Hes not getting out of it. Danni says that the discomfort wakes him up, every morning. Jennifer tells him that the solution is to simply not allow himself to get hard in the first place. Theres no reason for him to be getting hard. Sara makes a joke at dannis expense. It isnt funny to danni. Jennifer tells danni to laugh at his girlfriends joke. He should appreciate what his girlfriend has to say. Danni has little choice but to do as hes told. He changes his chastity for the much smaller one. Danni struggles, but gets the smaller chastity in place. The girls marvel at how small the new chastity is. Sara locks it in place. She tests the new chastity to see if it works. Sara grinds her ass against the tiny tube. Danni complains that its hurting him. Sara ignores her boyfriends complaint. She instructs danni to kiss her ass. Danni is quick to drop to his knees and does as hes told. The tighter chastity is already making him more obedient. Dont you wish you could fuck me? Sara asks. Danni admits that he wants to. Sara reminds him that it will never happen. Sara tells danni to kiss right where her ex-boyfriend gets to fuck her. Danni kisses his girlfriend, Sara, exactly where and how she wishes. Already Jennifer and Sara cant wait for the next tightening. (13:34 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Sara Luvv, Female Domination, Chastity, Chastity Teasing, Chastity Tightening, Ass Kissing, Ass Humiliation, Disco Shorts

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: disco shorts

Download:

Last edited:
Educated with the Cane - Deanna Storm, Mistress Aleana

Educated with the Cane - Deanna Storm, Mistress Aleana

File Name : CD - 2011-09-18 - Educated with the Cane - Deanna Storm, Mistress Aleana - educatedwiththecane.wmv
File Size : 152.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:48
Video : VC-1, 2 954 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Deanna and Mistress Aleana are strong disciplinarians. Their stable of slaves are subjected to harsh punishment on a steady basis. Today they take their bamboo canes to a stable slaves bare ass. They are teaching this bitch well. They release the slave from bondage and demand that he crawl back to his barracks as they continue caning his trembling ass. Deanna Storm, Mistress Aleana

Tags: Caning

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 156.8 MB

Megan is Angry - Megan Jones

Megan is Angry - Megan Jones

File Name : CD - 2011-09-19 - Megan is Angry - Megan Jones - MeganisAngry.wmv
File Size : 169.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:33
Video : VC-1, 2 954 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Megan is furious with a new slave. She sets out to humble his cocky attitude. Megan slaps the bitch in the face repeatedly and spits on him. Then she makes him lick spit off her shoe. Megan likes the bitches in her stable to be humble. Megan Jones

Tags: Face Slapping

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 170.0 MB

Learn to Eat Cum - Hailey Young

Learn to Eat Cum - Hailey Young

File Name : CD - 2011-09-20 - Learn to Eat Cum - Hailey Young - cd_s65_hailey_bjeatcumjobinterview.mp4
File Size : 615.29 MB
Duration : 00:07:06
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Hailey enjoys her well hung stallions but she doesn't like the mess of cum. She has put her cuck on his knees at her side. This bitch is going to learn to handle the messy part of her sex life. She sucks her stallions huge black cock and spits the pre cum into her cuck's mouth, demanding that he swallow. She tells her cuck that he better learn to love the taste. Then she jerks her stud off into a glass and demands that the cuck open his mouth as she pours the huge load down the cuck's throat. Hailey smiles. Her new cuck is going to come in handy.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SISSY TRAINING, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: hailey young

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 615.3 MB

Bullwhipping - Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne

Bullwhipping - Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne
Extreme Whipping

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-01 - Bullwhipping - Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne
Size: 364.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 147 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Lexi and Mistress Mina have a new slave to break in, and they are in an extra sadistic mood. They decide to push their new toy's limits and see how much he can take, turning him into a quivering bitch. These two Mistresses don't hold back as they whip him over and over breaking his spirit and showing him who indeed is boss. How much vicious whipping can one slave take?

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: lexi sindel

Download:

Last edited:
Filthy boot cleaner - Lexi Sindel

Filthy boot cleaner - Lexi Sindel

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-01 - Filthy boot cleaner - Lexi Sindel
Size: 90.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:03, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 144 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
After inflicting a vicious whipping on her slave, Mistress Lexi makes him prove his total devotion and submission by licking the dirt and grime of the industrial warehouse from the bottoms of her boots. As his tongue just gets blacker and blacker, Lexi humiliates the slave further, laughing because no man with an ounce of self dignity would lick up this grime. Lexi basks in the joy of dominance as she stands on the beaten and broken slave in complete triumph over his manhood.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , SPITTING

Download:

Last edited:
Lexi's feet - Lexi Sindel

Lexi's feet - Lexi Sindel

General:
Name: FE - 2014-01-01 - Lexi's feet - Lexi Sindel
Size: 187.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:20, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 149 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Goddess Lexi trains her pet to worship her feet by kissing them, sucking on her toes, and cleaning them with his tongue.

Categories: Blonde, Foot Worship

Download:

Last edited:
Dava's Cuck Husband - Small Penis - Dava Foxx

Dava's Cuck Husband - Small Penis - Dava Foxx

File Name : SH - 2016-05-04 - Dava's Cuck Husband - Small Penis - Dava Foxx - S9453-6DavaFoxxJerkoff.mp4
File Size : 841.19 MB
Duration : 00:06:22
Video : AVC, 18.1 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Dava's husband crawls in and gives her the daily mail. She then decides to amuse herself and humiliate her husband further by making him stroke his small useless cock in front of her and her stud. She takes the stud's huge cock out and strokes it and compares it to her husbands. She then strokes both men laughing at how small her husband's cock is compared to the stud. She decides to allow her husband to cum since he's been such a good boy, but only in his own face.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HANDJOBS
Keywords: small penis, dava foxx, femdom, female domination, handjobs, joi, humiliation, subby hubby, clubdom

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 841.3 MB

Last edited:
Parker & Kimber - Lap It ALL Up! - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze

Parker & Kimber - Lap It ALL Up! - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze / Lap It ALL Up!

File Name : SH - 2016-05-09 - Parker & Kimber - Lap It ALL Up! - Kimber Woods, Parker Swayze - S9287-7ParkerSwayzeeKimberWoodsPeePOV.mp4
File Size : 890.79 MB
Duration : 00:05:51
Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Kimber Woods and Parker Swayzee are the gorgeous lesbian couple you just cannot have. EVER. You CAN however, earn the honor of being just a few inches away from them.... lapping up all of their p like a little pathetic out of your bowl. Watch as these two hot women taunt and tease you with their hot bodies and show you what you should be jerking to. Perhaps they should get rid of all of the toilet paper in the house and just use you as their toilet paper?

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: femdom pov, toilet slavery, female domination, jerk off instruction

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 890.9 MB

Last edited:
Parker's Bitch - Sissy Ass-Licker - Parker Swayze

Parker's Bitch - Sissy Ass-Licker - Parker Swayze

File Name : SH - 2016-05-11 - Parker's Bitch - Sissy Ass-Licker - Parker Swayze - S9481-5ParkerSwayzeAssLick.mp4
File Size : 1024.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:43
Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Parker Swayze is cleaning for the new family she is working for as a maid. Spoiled brat Toby is always used to getting his way, as his parents always gave him whatever he wanted without question. He cannot help but check out this new hot maid and her amazing body. Horny and brave, he goes in for a grab of her sweet ass. She slaps his hand away and puts him in his place. He is not used to anyone being dominant to him let alone a woman, so he decides to do anything she wants in order to not have her tell his parents.She decides to have him dress in her maid outfit and tells him that he has to worship her ass in order to get her to keep quiet.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS LICKING, CUCKOLDING, FEMDOM, SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: parker swaze

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1.0 GB

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!