• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Numb Fuck - Tiffany Tyler

Numb Fuck - Tiffany Tyler

General:
Name: FE - 2013-12-28 - Numb Fuck - Tiffany Tyler
Format: mp4
Size: 578.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:47, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 100 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Tiffany doesn't hold back when training her anal slave. She inserts a special concoction into his hole to force him able to accept a brutal ass-fuck with her gigantic strap-on cock. She slams her big, black, 10-incher inside his tight asshole with no mercy. The slave accepts his place as her total anal whore. She mounts his ass and vigorously mounts him "jockey" style. Her long legs wrap around his body, she owns his ass.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING
Keywords: tiffany tyler , anal

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 6 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze

Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 6 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze

File Name : SH - 2016-04-11 - Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 6 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze - S9026-6ParkerSwayzeMommyCockStrapOn.mp4
File Size : 801.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 16.7 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
When a caged Toby makes fun of Alex for sucking Parker's Strap-on cock, she decides to make an example of him. Parker swaps slaves, putting Alex in the cage and ramming her cock down Toby's throat. She then bends Toby over the bed and totally makes him her bitch, fucking him long and hard in the ass. Toby will learn that he is nothing but another one of Parker's slave bitches now.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING, DILDO SUCKING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 801.2 MB

Last edited:
Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 4 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze

Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 4 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze / Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 4 (Foot Worship)

File Name : SH - 2016-04-13 - Parker - Don't Make Your Stepmom Wait Part 4 - Inga Victoria, Parker Swayze - S9024-6ParkerSwayzeFootWorship.mp4
File Size : 626.8 MB
Duration : 00:04:59
Video : AVC, 17.2 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
When Toby sees Alex locked in a cage, he thinks it is hilarious - until Parker catches him making fun of Alex and turns him into her foot worshipping bitch as well! Parker pleasures herself by masturbating her own pussy while her two young slaves eagerly worship her feet, almost competing to see who can do the better job. For all their bragging these guys are just bitches to a real woman.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 626.9 MB

Last edited:
Natalia Starr Feet POV2 - Natasha Starr

Natalia Starr Feet POV2 - Natasha Starr

File Name : SH - 2016-04-15 - Natalia Starr Feet POV2 - Natasha Starr - S906NatalyaStarrFeetPOVV2.mp4
File Size : .67 MB
Duration : 00:04:22
Video : AVC, 20.9 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Natasha Starr

Tags: Foot Worship, POV

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - .7 MB

Rachels New Dungeon Toy Part 2

Rachels New Dungeon Toy Part 2

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-05-28 - Rachels New Dungeon Toy Part 2
Size: 350.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:43, 5003 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 37 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
Lance is still bound in Rachel DDs dungeon for her amusement. Now she is wearing a shiny leotard that shows her perfect round cleavage well and black pantyhose. She had Lance bound to her horizontal board so she can give him the worst blue balls ever...

She teases him, grinds her body against his, rubs her tits in his face, sits on his face, grinds his cock, and when he gets any precum, she makes him lick it off her nylon covered foot. And of course, she squeezes, kicks and knees his balls along the way...

BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE, LEOTARD, CUM EATING, BONDAGE, BLUE BALLS, TEASE AND DENIAL

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: rachel dd , rachel dd ballbusting , rachel dd feet , rachel dd foot worship , lance hart , bondage foot worship , cum licking , pre cum feeding , blue balls , tease and denial , blue balls cbt , pantyhose ballbusting , pantyhose cbt , ball squeezing

Download:

Last edited:
Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL

Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-05-28 - Sadie is a ball breaking tease FULL
Size: 878.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:20, 5002 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
Sadie Holmes invited Lance Hart over. It's late, so he thinks it's a booty call. She's only wearing a bra and black leggings. Sadie tells Lance that before he can fuck her, he has to indulge her little fetish. She loves kicking boys in the balls...

She makes him a deal. If he can take ten hard kicks to the balls, she will fuck him... She makes him spread his legs and kicks him hard, â€Å"Oh that wasn't that hard, I can go a lot harder... [GIGGLE]”

â€Å"When I'm done with your balls, you might not have anything left...”

Sadie teases Lance in between dropping him with hard kicks, encouraging him to keep going, and giving him blue balls at the same time until she finally leaves him holding his sore blue balls while she giggles and bounds away.

Sadie convinced Lance to come back, and promised to fuck him this time. Now she's just wearing thigh highs with skulls on them and sexy laced panties. Lance tells her his balls are healed up and he is ready to fuck, but that is a problem for Sadie...

She tells him she only wants to fuck him if it's going to hurt him. She loves the idea of her ass bouncing hard against his sore aching balls... so she is going to have to damage his nuts some more.

This time there is no counting game, no lies, just ball breaking. She does take advantage of him while he is on the ground by straddling his face and slapping his balls so she can feel him scream into her pussy, making her hornier and meaner...

After she is convinced that his balls are hurting enough, she kicks him hard again while he is laying on the ground and walks off...

â€Å"How are your balls...? [giggle]” Sadie asks Lance as she struts into the room with lube. He is holding his balls after she may have just broken them...

She talks sweet to him and strokes his cock. â€Å"After you cum, you are mine forever...” Sadie explains that if she makes him cum and relieves his aching swollen blue balls, then he is her ball breaking toy forever. She is going to abuse his balls day and night, teasing him and making his balls fill with cum and probably never letting him release again...

Lance is in no position to argue. He is desperate for relieve. She works his cock so good and even lets him play with her perfect tits. â€Å"You're lucky that I'm going to own your balls when we're done...”

She brings him to the edge a couple times, making him beg to cum before she finally lets him blow his load all over her stockings.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , HANDJOBS
Keywords: sadie holmes , sadie holmes ballbusting , teasing ballbusting , ballbusting handjob , blue balls cbt , blue balls ballbusting , sadie holmes chastity , femdom handjob , teasing handjob , edging handjob , cum on nylons , face sitting , ass worship , face sitting cbt

Download:

Last edited:
Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1

Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1

General:
Name: SHE OWNS YOUR MANHOOD - 2013-05-29 - Seduced by Macys Ass Part 1
Size: 348.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:41, 4985 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 38 Kbps, 22 Khz

Description:
Lance is in the hospital, waiting on the doctor when sexy Macy Cartel bounds into the room wearing high heels, a sexy see through teddy and patterned fishnets... She likes to cause trouble everywhere.

Macy takes notice to Lance's attention to her perfect ass and how it looks in the thong leotard and fishnets, so see decides to give him a little sensory overload. She commands him in a flirty way to get on the table and she smothers his face with her ass. Making him kiss it, smell it and just go crazy worshipping it.

Then she flips him over on his back and sits right on his face. â€Å"Awe, can you breathe? I really don't care... [giggle]” Lance doesn't seem to either...

to be continued....

ASS WORSHIP, FISHNETS, LEOTARD, TEDDY, THONG, ASS SMOTHER, BREATH PLAY, TEASING

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , FISHNETS
Keywords: high heels , macy cartel , lance hart , thong face sitting , leotard thong , lingerie ass worship , fishnets , fishnets ass worship , pantyhose face sitting , fishnets face sitting , macy cartel ass worship , macy cartel leotard , macy cartel lingerie , body suit , heels

Download:

Last edited:
Cuck Eats Our Garbage

Cuck Eats Our Garbage

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0118 - Cuck Eats Our Garbage (1080 HD)
Size: 1.47 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:10, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
I filmed this video to show you how funny a stupid cuckold really is. We had some food for dinner and got the cuckold to sit at our feet under the table. Then we slowly kept throwing the food on the floor and stepping on it! LOL! I think you know what's coming next! He has to eat it all... Including the whole lemon! I shoved the tomato up his nose, lemon in his mouth and made the cuck wipe his ass over the salad before eating it off the floor. The slave had to eat the food that he rubbed his ass on, haha! That is the perfect situation for a real loser! My boyfriend thinks from now on the cuckold should only eat food that we both stepped on and tastes like ass! LOL. I got soooo wet when my BF said that. I love it when he is crueler and crueler to the cuckold.

Featuring: Princess Carmela

Categories: Cuckold, Food and Object Crush, Humiliation, Forced Bi

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH , HUMILIATION , FOOD , FORCED BI , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: jenn , carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Cuck Pays For Our Vacation

Cuck Pays For Our Vacation

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0119 - Cuck Pays For Our Vacation (1080 HD)
Size: 1.17 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:41, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Description:
Me n my hot man are chilling, relaxing when we decide we want to go on a weekend getaway down to Mexico. But it's probably going to cost at least $1000. No problem. I do a "slave call" online and we just chill while the texts come rolling in from losers BEGGING just to PAY just to lick the bottom of my feet- and that is ALL they get! Pretty soon the price is up to the $1000 we need. So we have the loser send half up front so we know he's legit and make him bring the other half to present as tribute to me in person and BEG for my gorgeous feet. (I even tell him that he has to beg right in front of my boyfriend! He doesn't care, coz he is so desperate.) So I make him pay me in front of my man while we laugh at him and take his money...

Foot losers are so easy to use. Do YOU want to come to Mean Girl Manor and worship my feet?? Well in this clip I give out my personal email addy so you can contact me directly about it!

-Princess Carmela

Categories: Cuckolding, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoe and Boot Worship, Humiliation, Findom

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH
Keywords: carmela

Download:

Last edited:
Cuckold Ass Cushion

Cuckold Ass Cushion

General:
Name: THE MEAN GIRLS - MIAMI MEAN GIRLS - 0120 - Cuckold Ass Cushion (1080 p HD)
Size: 449.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:09, 12003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Description:
Nina whispers something in Carmela's ear to give her an idea of how to further humiliate this loser and put him in his place. He needs to have it driven into his pathetic little brain that he beneath her AND her boyfriend! So Carmela tells he stud boyfriend to sit in the throne. Then she orders her LOSER BITCH CUCK to lay his face on the counch so she has something to SIT on while she makes out with her stud "man"! (Could anything be more humiliating??) Princess Carmela laughs that the loser has to "kiss her ass" which she kisses her boyfriend that she actually LOVES.

Carmela's ass is amazing and totally sufocates the loser cuck underneath her. She practically forgets about him underneath her because she is so into her man and their hot make-out session... And the loser is so desperate and hopes that by holding his breath and letting her treat him like absolute dirt- that he will at least be allowed around her. He doesn't care how badly he is treated, as long as he gets to be around his Princess!

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FEMDOM

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer - Trample Spit and Face Slap Abuse

Jennifer - Trample Spit and Face Slap Abuse

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer - Trample Spit and Face Slap Abuse (720 HD)
Size: 735.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:54, 10106 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 274 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Jennifer loves how she can slap a big fat man in his face. He can't stop her. She is pretty and he is a big fat ugly man. The police will always believe a pretty girl over a big fat ugly man. Jennifer slaps his face over and over. She spits in his face over and over. The fat man has to take it. Jennifer shouts at it to keep its face straight while she slaps his face as hard as she can. Jennifer is enraged at the man. She stand on his chest and tramples him. Jennifer continues to spit and slap him even while she is standing on him. Jennifer rocks back and forth in her heels. This drives her heels into the gut of the slave. The slave grunts from the pain and humiliation of constant slaps. Jennifer tramples the slave some more. She even starts jumping on him! This video is an amazing Princess Jennifer video. She is so cruel. She abuses slaves physically, mentally and emotionally. She is a complete sadist. (9:54 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, spitting, extreme face slapping, trampling, jumping, emotional sadism, cruelty.

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

Jennifer and Jenna - Slap and Spit on Janitor

Jennifer and Jenna - Slap and Spit on Janitor

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Jenna - Slap and Spit on Janitor (1080 HD)
Format: wmv
Size: 487.71 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:11, 6519 Kbps, 1440x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Jennifer and Jenna walk up to their lockers and find a stupid janitor cleaning the floors. Jennifer reminds him how he is supposed to greet girls here. He has to get on his knees and kiss their shoes. The girls think he is so ugly and stupid. They start slapping his face harder and harder. Its their right as hot girls. They can slap ugly males faces. The old male janitor is utterly humiliated by these brats. They slap his face and spit on his face and mouth. He is forced to thank them for the attention he is getting from pretty girls. The only attention a loser like this would get from pretty girls would be to be slapped and spit on. This clip is absolutely brutal. Jennifer spits on the floor and makes the janitor lick it up off the floor. Another Brat Princess classic video! (10:16 long)

Clip contains: Jenna Ivory, Jennifer, slapping, spitting, brat girls, extreme humiliation,

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: SPITTING , BRAT GIRLS

Download:

Last edited:
Jennifer and Lola - Milking Cow Overtime for Shock Test

Jennifer and Lola - Milking Cow Overtime for Shock Test

General:
Name: BP2 - Jennifer and Lola - Milking Cow Overtime for Shock Test (1080 HD)
Size: 1.43 GB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:04, 6519 Kbps, 1440x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Brat Princess Industries has been approved by the government to increase the voltage settings they use in the cow testicle shocking device. Lola is testing the new voltage on cow andy. Andy has already finished his shift, but instead of being granted his usual rest period he is being held back to run these additional tests. Lola gives andy a series of shocks and wants him to tell her which one hurts the most. Whilst andy is writhing in agony, Empress Jennifer enters. Jennifer wants to make sure Lola is hitting andy with the newly approved voltage hard enough. Seeking Jennifer's approval, Lola hits andy with a hard shock and Jennifer erupts in laughter. They record the results as andy indicates that this last shock was more painful than the one that preceded it. Lola thinks they can take the voltage even higher and Jennifer thinks they can keep andy on the bench even longer. Lola always goes along with whatever Jennifer wants, even if it contradicts her best judgement. She quietly nods her head as Jennifer demands the cow stay and be milked for two additional hours. Jennifer then notices how tightly her cow's balls have been tied off for the testing. They are extremely blue. The girls are all smiles as they poke and prod the disfigured testicles. They wonder if it's the increased voltage making them so blue today. They decide to keep shocking him and see if they get bluer. They raise the voltage again and andy makes a huge fuss over the pain. Jennifer lifts the cow's gag to spit into its mouth. When Jennifer prompts Lola to raise the voltage yet again, Lola finally voices her concern. The cow has already been on the bench several hours and the voltage has been increased many times. Jennifer explains that she wants the cow to serve additional time on the bench because she needs a new bag. After hearing Jennifer's reasoning, Lola can completely understand Jennifer's need. Having a consistent supply of new bags is extremely important to a Princess, and certainly more important than something silly like the health of replaceable livestock. Jennifer shocks the cow over and over while Lola sits on its chest, swinging her feet and spitting into its face hole. The cow keeps making a huge fuss over the pain. Eventually the cow realizes it has no allies and starts to cry. Jennifer changes her outfit, so that she can be sure that despite the pain andy keeps its erection. When Jennifer leaves, Lola turns up the pleasure sensations for the cow and makes the experience more sensual for it. Jennifer emerges from behind a screen looking very sexy in her new outfit. Andy is producing enough, but Jennifer doesn't just want enough, she wants more than enough. Lola leaves to change her outfit and Jennifer really cranks up the meanness. The cow starts producing really well. Jennifer stays with the cow on the milking bench for hours. Lola turns up later to offer Jennifer some refreshment. Lola starts shocking andy manually because she like to see Jennifer smile, and every time andy gets shocked Jennifer smiles. They fuck its mouth with a brush for a little while because it really hates getting the brush. They leave the brush in the andy's mouth while they enjoy a cup of pumpkin spice tea. (30:04 long)

Clip contains: Jennifer, Lola, Female Domination, Milking Machine, Electric Shocks, Edging, spitting, bondage male

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , SPITTING
Keywords: milking machine , electric shocks , edging

Download:

Last edited:
Smack the Bitch 1 - Coral

Smack the Bitch 1 - Coral

File Name : CD - 2011-09-15 - Smack the Bitch 1 - Coral - cd_s56_coral_facesmack.mp4
File Size : 302.41 MB
Duration : 00:03:30
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Coral is furious. She grabs her slut by his face and smacks him across the face. Coral unleashes a fury of forward and backward hands, turning her shocked slave's faced beet red.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 302.4 MB

Megan's Boot Slut - Megan Jones

Megan's Boot Slut - Megan Jones

File Name : CD - 2011-09-16 - Megan's Boot Slut - Megan Jones - megansbootslut.wmv
File Size : 172.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:38
Video : VC-1, 2 954 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Megan puts her bitch's tongue to good use. She demands that this slut clean her boots. When she notices the slut's balls have become swollen she is amused. She instructs the slut to empty his slutty balls on her boots. Of course, the bitch will need to clean her boots all over again. Megan Jones

Tags: Boot Worship

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 173.6 MB

Last edited:
Nuts in your Throat - Coral

Nuts in your Throat - Coral

File Name : CD - 2011-09-17 - Nuts in your Throat - Coral - cd_s52_coral_facesmackballbust.mp4
File Size : 672.18 MB
Duration : 00:07:45
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Coral drags in a male bitch by the head of his hair. She is in a pissy mood and looking for someone to take her aggression out on. Coral starts nailing the guys in the nuts, kicking him full force with no mercy. She doesn't let up. The male bitch starts melting down. He can't believe how sadistic Coral is. The bitch's balls start swelling up before his eyes. Coral loves it. She keeps the kicks coming, laughing all the while.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 672.2 MB

Sex Slavery - Andy San Dimas

Sex Slavery - Andy San Dimas

General:
Name: FE - 2013-12-29 - Sex Slavery - Andy San Dimas
Size: 573.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:31, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 101 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Andy San Dimas is in complete control of her slaves dick keeping him tied up in the dungeon until it is ready to be used. The only reason her slave is kept around is just for his gigantic dick to be used as an object for her own personal pleasure . Andy wants to only fuck the way she likes it and keeps her slave in tight, restrictive bondage until she cums screaming on his thick slave cock.

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: andy san dimas , sex

Download:

Last edited:
Bend Over Bitch POV - Skin Diamond

Bend Over Bitch POV - Skin Diamond

General:
Name: FE - 2013-12-30 - Bend Over Bitch POV - Skin Diamond
Size: 228.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:51, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 102 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Mistress Skin has decided it is finally time for you to take the next step in becoming a no limits slut. You now have no choice but to bend your ass over and get ready to be fucked by her giant strap-on.
Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: skin diamond , my strapon slut

Download:

Last edited:
Give us your CUM! - Ash Hollywood, Lexi Sindel

Give us your CUM! - Ash Hollywood, Lexi Sindel

General:
Name: FE - 2013-12-31 - Give us your CUM! - Ash Hollywood, Lexi Sindel
Size: 407.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:33, 4003 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
Mistresses Lexi Sindel & Ash Hollywood take what they want from their slaves and enjoy forcing their cocks to orgasm on command. No slave can resist Mistress Lexi's manual milking technique. She strokes his cock while Mistress Ash makes him lick her pussy. Lexi laughs as his cock grows harder and harder in her hands. The slave cannot fight the urge to cum any longer and erupts a large load right into Lexi's hands, which she then forces him to lick up!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: lexi sindel , ash hollywood

Download:

Dava Foxx - Released by Her Hot Feet - Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx - Released by Her Hot Feet - Dava Foxx / Dava's Foot Bitch

File Name : SH - 2016-04-18 - Dava Foxx - Released by Her Hot Feet - Dava Foxx - S8655-6DavaFoxxFootJob.mp4
File Size : 1253.95 MB
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
Dava FoXX uses her sexy feet to pull the filth right out of your slutty balls, She teases you first then watches you submit completely to her and blow your load the she feeds you every last drop.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, CUMSHOTS, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1.2 GB

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!