• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Pounded Fuck-hole (Sarah Shevon)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-08 - Pounded Fuck-hole (Sarah Shevon).mp4
File Size : 351.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:08
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Punishment day has come, he is getting pounded the way he fully deserves. Mistress Sarah Shevon has her anal slut bound with his ass at her mercy. Sarah fucks him ruthlessly with her thick cock, she demands he take every inch. She thrusts her body against his, plowing her dick deep inside his fuck-hole. He is completely destroyed by her strap-on.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: sarah shevon

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 351.5 MB

Lady Janets Boots Bitch

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadyJanetsBootsBitch.mp4
File Size : 261.79 MB
Duration : 00:08:29
Video : AVC, 4 116 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Lady Janets slave is laying bound and helpless on the floor as she enters the room. He is laying there for about one hour having an old and smelly high heel fixed on his face. Lady Janet wore these shoes over years for dancing and shopping on hot summer days. Can you imagine the scent?? Forced to smell the aroma of her shoe and her feet he is laying there as Lady Janet enters the room. She gives him not much attention and as she pass by she takes the shoe away and sits down at the desk for doing some work. Then she commands him to crawl on the floor at her feet for cleaning her sexy high heel leather boots with his tongue. Great boots worship with nice boots licking and sucking scenes, POV soles licking and nice close ups. 1280x720 HD.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BONDAGE, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SECRETARY, SOLES
Keywords: janet, stiefel, stiefelherrin, stiefeldomina, stiefelsklave, stiefelsohlen, sohlen, erniedrigen, demuetigen, sekretaerin, femdom, bootdom, bootslave, bootsmistress, verehren

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 261.8 MB

Last edited:
Hope Harper's Pathetic Husband (BlowJob) - Hope Harper

File Name : SH - 2015-03-20 - Hope Harper's Pathetic Husband (BlowJob) - Hope Harper - S659HopeHarperBJInstructionPart4.mp4
File Size : .62 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:28
Video : AVC, 20.5 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
After having her sorry excuse for a husband worship her ass, fuck her with a chindo strapped to his fuckhole and worship her beautiful feet. Goddess Hope Harper decides to teach her subby hubby how to give a proper blowjob and what better to do that then with her 12” purple strap-on. With this pathetic loser still on his knees begging not to get a divorce, Goddess Hope shoves her 12” in cock down his throat causing him to gag. As husband sucks her cock he begging's to cry. Goddess Hope just looks down upon her new bitch and laughs as she say â€Å"Honey this is where you belong, on your knees, sucking my 12” cock while tears run down your pathetic cheeks, begging me not to divorce your sorry ass. Just wait for wait for what's next, I'm not having you lube up this cock for nothing”.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CRYING, STRAP-ON, DILDO SUCKING, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: hope harper

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - .7 MB

Last edited:
Worship Amazon feet

File Name : AMG - Worship Amazon feet (mobile).mp4
File Size : 190.94 MB
Resolution : 720x406 @ 722x406
Duration : 00:15:19
Video : AVC, 1 572 kb/s, 26.707 FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Harley, Princess Chanel, and Superior Goddess Brooke are relaxing on the couch after another long day spent bossing around and abusing slaves at Mean Girl Manor. By the end of the day their feet are tired and sweaty and ready for some attention from whichever foot slave has been assigned to worship their feet that day. Superior Goddess Brooke summons the foot slave into the room and commands him to get busy licking the bottom of her boots clean. Before he can start worshiping their feet their boots first need to cleaned of all the ball sweat, , and other gross things that have accumulated on them after abusing slaves all day long. Only after he has cleaned all three pairs of boots with his tongue does he finally get the chance to worship three pairs of sweaty fragrant feet.
This is one lucky slave getting to worship the boots and feet of not one but three powerful dominant Goddesses. If you have a boot or foot fetish I’m sure you are going to wish you could change places with the slave in this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9"

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH
Keywords: superior goddess brooke, goddess harley, princess chanel

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 190.9 MB

Last edited:
Christina - Brat Princess Sissy Cock Sucking Lessons

File Name : BP2 - Christina - Brat Princess Sissy Cock Sucking Lessons (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 253.81 MB
Duration : 00:08:02
Video : AVC, 4 091 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
720 HD: Sissy Brenna is now forced to undergo the humiliation of being taught how to suck cock by the Brat Princesses. ââ130;¬Å147;Smile like a donut,ââ130;¬Â157; says Christina. The humiliated sissy smiles like a donut and Christina slips the pink dildo between her lips. This is a great clip for Sissies because you get to hear what it is like to suck cock for real from girls that love to suck real man cock. They give you lots of tips and tricks. (8:01 long)

Clip contains: Forced dildo sucking by sissy, cock sucking training, and mean girls.

Category: GENDER TRANSFORMATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 253.8 MB

Last edited:
Bring the Cane - Mistress Candance

File Name : CD - 2011-03-13 - Bring the Cane - Mistress Candance - bringthecane.wmv
File Size : 106.13 MB
Duration : 00:04:31
Video : VC-1, 3 048 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Candice has a male bitch in a ball vice with his wrists locked to his chin. She lights in with her cane, delivering one cruel stroke after another. The slut wimpers and moans, jumping about. Candice just turns the heat up, caning the bitch even harder. WIth every little cry from the whimper bitch, She brings the cane even harder.

Related Categories: CANING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 105.7 MB

You will never CUM AGAIN (Ash Hollywood)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-09 - You will never CUM AGAIN (Ash Hollywood).mp4
File Size : 306.66 MB
Duration : 00:10:33
Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Ash has had a hard day, and her subs balls are the perfect target to direct her anger towards. She is adamant on destroying his balls so he never cums again, She delivers hard kicks with her muscular gymnast legs. She knees him him the balls rapidly full force. When the slave falls down him pain clutching his groin she lifts him back up by his hair to pound his balls some more with her pointed toe boots.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ash hollywood

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 306.8 MB

Lady Janets Ignored Soles Cleaner

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadyJanetsIgnoredSolesCleaner.mp4
File Size : 223.54 MB
Duration : 00:07:13
Video : AVC, 4 126 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Description:
Lady Janet bound the balls of her slave and hunged them tight up at the ceiling. His hand are bound on his back and he is laying helpless at her feet. While she is reading a magazine ignoring him all the time he is ordered licking the dirty soles of her expensive stilettos clean. Nice humiliation with great close ups. 1280x720 HD.

Category: SOLES
Related Categories: CBT, BONDAGE, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: janet, herrin, mistress, schuhherrin, schuhsohlen, maitresse, domina, schuhdomina, padrona, strassendreck, erniedrigen, degradation, sohlen, humiliated, torture

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 223.5 MB

Last edited:
Hope Harper Part 5 - StrapOn - Hope Harper / Hope Harper's Pathetic Husband (Strap-On)

File Name : SH - 2015-03-23 - Hope Harper Part 5 - StrapOn - Hope Harper - S659HopeHarperRideMyCockPart5.mp4
File Size : 784.78 MB
Duration : 00:05:15
Video : AVC, 20.5 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS

Description:
After having her pathetic loser of a husband lube up her 12 cock with his own saliva while instructing him how to give a proper blowjob, Goddess Hope Harper makes her new bitch sit on her 12 cock and stretch his tight man pussy. After having this cucky ride her cock as her cries and constantly saying sorry, Goddess Hope flips him over the bed and pounds his man pussy making him say he loves it. After Goddess Hope has had enough of her husbands not so tight ass anymore, she makes him crawl into his new sleeping quarters. Thats right loser your new bed is the cage. While Goddess Hope is stroking her 12 strap-on she makes her husband repeat after her. You are now my fuck bitch and not just one or two times but several. This marriage might just work.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FUCKING, STRAP-ON, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM SEX
Keywords: hope harper, slut, crying

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 784.9 MB

Last edited:
Worship Info for Goddess Jass

File Name : AMG - Worship Info for Goddess Jass (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 633.93 MB
Duration : 00:07:16
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS

Description:
I know you loved my latest ballbusting video so much it went Top 50 in one day so here is a video that gives you my direct email and info for ordering a custom video and worshiping me. I especially love Humiliation, Financial Domination, Ballbusting, Trampling, Wet and Messy, Chastity slaves, Forced bi, Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Face sitting, Shoe Worship and Foot Worship.

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LEGS, FEMDOM POV, MESMERIZE, GODDESS WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess jass

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 634.2 MB

Christina - Cheerleader uses a Human Ashtray

File Name : BP2 - Christina - Cheerleader uses a Human Ashtray (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 129.52 MB
Duration : 00:04:05
Video : AVC, 4 105 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Description:
720 HD: Cheerleaders are not supposed to smoke but Brat Princess Christina doesn't care. Christina doesn't give a at all. She just uses a human ashtray and taps her ashes in his mouth. It's so gross! Christina even wipes off the bottoms of her shoes into its mouth and then taps ashes in as well. Christina doesn't care. She doesn't give a fuck. She just drops the butt into its mouth and then walks away. Christina doesn't give a about her ash tray at all. (4:05 long)

Clip contains: Human ash tray, cheerleaders, spitting, and humiliation.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 129.5 MB

The Foot bitch is OWNED! - Goddess Brianna

File Name : CD - 2011-03-14 - The Foot bitch is OWNED! - Goddess Brianna - cd_s11_brianna_allison_footbitch.mp4
File Size : 602.15 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
MP4Goddess Brianna and Mistress Alexis enjoy showing their foot slaves who owns their cocks. Alexis shoves her feet in the slut's face as Brianna strokes the slave's helpless cock. The ladies muse about what a foot whore this one is. Brianna pulls the orgasm right out of this bitch with her moist soles. Alexis laughs and shoves her foot into the slave's throat. This bitch is so owned by their lovely feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Keywords: footjobs, foot job, femdom, female domination, bdsm, brianna, alexis grace, clubdom, feet, foot fetish, foot worship

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 602.2 MB

Last edited:
Only I Orgasm (Maddy O'Reilly)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-10 - Only I Orgasm (Maddy O'Reilly).mp4
File Size : 351.78 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex his all about her pleasure, her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slaves cock, she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with her gagged mouth, he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: maddy oreilly, blue balls, tease & denial, edging

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 352.0 MB

Ladys Shoe Cleaner

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadysShoeCleaner.mp4
File Size : 144.03 MB
Duration : 00:04:42
Video : AVC, 4 184 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Another part of Goddess and shoe worship with Electra. Watch a humiliating sole licking clip with nice close ups.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Keywords: electra fetish fetisch shoe shoes schuh schuhe stiletto stilettos highheel highheels high heel heels ferse fersen arch arches jeans humiliation humiliated erniedrigt erniedrigen erniedrigung sole soles sohle sohlen schuhsohle schuhsohlen dreck dreckig ekel ekelig dirt dirty miss misses mistress maitresse lady dom domina dominant dominanz dominance fem femsom femaldom dom goddess worshipping worshiping verehren verehrung disco diskogirl discogirl girl

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 144.0 MB

Maid To Order (Double Anal) Pt 4 - Kylie Rogue

File Name : SH - 2015-03-27 - Maid To Order (Double Anal) Pt 4 - Kylie Rogue - S671_4-7MaidToOrderBGGDildo.mp4
File Size : 1257.9 MB
Duration : 00:08:20
Video : AVC, 20.7 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS

Description:
Now after the dance off the maids have completely flipped the script on the boys and are in complete control they tell them for their enthusiastic dance off that they're both winners what they have won is a double-sided dildo that the ladies want them to shove it in their ass and fuck each other with it they tell MC Toby and Cameron this is what turns them on kinky sex acts if the boys want to see anymore girl-girl action they better start shoving this dick up their ass Goddess Kylie takes the dildo out of both their asses and tells them to clean their filthy ass off at that the boys suck each side of the dildo and meet in the middle humiliation and domination owned by their maids (Pt 4 of 7)

Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, ANAL, FORCED BI, FEMDOM, DILDO FUCKING
Keywords: sissy sluts, cross dressing, femdom

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1.2 GB

Last edited:
Worship Me for Your Key

File Name : AMG - Worship Me for Your Key (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 794.69 MB
Duration : 00:13:05
Video : AVC, 8 350 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
This slave has had its tiny little cock locked up for awhile now. I have been wearing the key to its cock-cage on my ankle- even on my dates! (It makes a fun conversation piece when I explain to my date what the key is for lol.)
But today I let the slave know that if it worships my feet while I lay out - and it does a good enough job of it - that I might just unlock its its little cock before I go out on my date tonight with a new hot young guy that I met.
I am like sooo mean to the slave though. I make it beg and grovel to be let out while I just laugh in its face and tease it with the details of my date I am going on later...
Poor slave...do you think I will let him out if he begs and worships hard enough? Or will I leave him there in agony while I go out on another date without him?

-Princess Amber

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, OUTDOORS, CHASTITY, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH
Keywords: sweaty feet, princess amber, cuck, blonde, beautiful blonde, beautiful blondes, beautiful blonde bikini, leash, public humiliation, public, outdoors, outside, soles, dirty soles

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 794.7 MB

Last edited:
Christina - Cuck Eats a Booger and Worships Feet

File Name : BP2 - Christina - Cuck Eats a Booger and Worships Feet (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 316.01 MB
Duration : 00:09:51
Video : AVC, 4 159 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Description:
720 HD: Christina is back from the night out and her cuck is there to suck on her toes and rub her feet. The cuck is kept in chastity 24 7 now. Christina completely controls the cuck with her feet. She mocks him throughout this clip about how little of a man he is. She even picks her nose and makes him eat it. The cuck's tongue is used by Christina to wipe off her boogers on. Christina spits several times to wash it down and then she shoves her feet back in. Christina uses her toes to make the cucks face look uglier and it makes Christina giggle. She reminds the cuck how much she abuses him and how she spoils her boyfriend and he gets nothing. Clip contains; Booger eating, spitting, lots of foot worship, verbal humiliation involving cuckold and financial domination. (9:51 long)

Category: FOOT FETISH

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 316.0 MB

Last edited:
Your Tiny Dicklett - Hailey Young, Jean Bardot

File Name : CD - 2011-03-15 - Your Tiny Dicklett - Hailey Young, Jean Bardot - yourtinydicklett.wmv
File Size : 149.61 MB
Duration : 00:06:40
Video : VC-1, 2 954 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Jean Bardot and Mistress Hailey are shocked at how tiny your dick is. It is smaller than the tips of the fingers. Jean brings out a teaspoon and wants to you jerk off in it. She wonders if you can even fill it up. Hailey and Jean and ruthless in ridiculing and laughing as you rub your tiny dick for them.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 151.0 MB

Asslicker's Footjob (Alexis Grace)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-11 - Asslicker's Footjob (Alexis Grace).mp4
File Size : 445.09 MB
Duration : 00:15:14
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Alexis sits right on top of her slaves face, if he does a good job licking her ass maybe she will let him cum? The better he licks her ass the more she strokes his cock with her size 10 feet. His face is completely smothered by her ass and pussy, he can only catch a breath between licks of her ass. She glides her feet up and down his cock making him harder with every thrust. His cock erupts like a volcano oozing cum all over her perfect pedicured feet.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Keywords: alexis grace

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 445.3 MB

Lady Tabeas Boots Are Dirty

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadyTabeasBootsAreDirty.mp4
File Size : 25.96 MB
Resolution : 646x364
Duration : 00:07:14
Video : AVC, 399 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Lady Tabea is sitting on a chair resting her legs on the table. She orders the slave licking her boots especially the dirty soles while she is surfing in the internet. 720x576.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SOLES, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: tabea, herrin, mistress, maitresse, domina, stiefelherrin, stiefeldomina, dominance, erniedrigen, sohlen, stiefelsohlen, schuhsohlen, filth, dreck, dirt

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 26.0 MB

Last edited:
MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!