• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Chloe Lizzy and Natalya - Third Wheel Punished for Stealing from Roommates Complete

File Name : BP2 - Chloe Lizzy and Natalya - Third Wheel Punished for Stealing from Roommates Complete (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1022.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:21
Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 278 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
1080 HD Chloe and Natalya are not very nice to their roommate, Lizzy. The two have tricked Lizzy, who is poorer than they are, into paying two thirds of the rent. Lizzy is a third wheel. The other girls do not like her very much, but they keep her around because she is gullible. But recently, Chloe and Natalya have noticed some small items missing, and they blame Lizzy for the theft. They call Lizzy into the room. Natalya orders Lizzy to strip. Lizzy finds the request odd, but she doesn't want to make her living situation any worse than it already is. She takes off her clothes and stands before her roommates in her underwear, so that they can see that she isn't hiding anything. Chloe and Natalya aren't satisfied. They are convinced that Lizzy is stashing their stuff somewhere. Natalya says a lot of mean things to Lizzy to break her down. Everybody knows that Lizzy's desire for attention means he isn't choosy with boys. Everyone knows she's a whore. Natalya humiliates Lizzy by making 'the wore' lick her shoes. Lizzy is a pushover and never puts up a fight. She gets on her knees and starts licking both girls' dirty shoes. If Lizzy doesn't go along with what the popular girls want, they will kick her out of the house. Lizzy is very afraid of her roommates. They make her take off their shoes and worship their feet, next. Lizzy is getting used to the mistreatment, but doesn't know how to get herself out of the bad situation. She licks and sucks her cruel roommates' feet while they belittle and abuse her. They are very rough with the little whore's mouth. Chloe and Natalya pull Lizzy's hair. They gag her with their toes. Lizzy starts to complain that she hasn't done anything wrong to deserve the cruel treatment. Chloe and Natalya yell her for being a whiner. They remind her that nobody cares about her stupid feelings and fuck her mouth harder. Lizzy is basically invisible in the world. When the hot girls are done abusing her, they send Lizzy away to go finish cleaning the bathroom. When Lizzy is out of the room, Natalya finds the brand name eyeshadow that she thought Lizzy had taken. The whole time, little Lizzy was telling her roommates the truth. Chloe and Natalya have no regrets about punishing the stupid whore for a crime she never committed. (13:22 long)

Clip Contains: Chloe, Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Forced Stripping, Humiliation, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, Foot Gagging

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FORCED STRIPPING, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: forced stripping

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1 022.7 MB

Last edited:
Face Fucking Broken Balls - Deanna Storm

File Name : CD - 2011-03-08 - Face Fucking Broken Balls - Deanna Storm - facefuckingbrokenballs.wmv
File Size : 140.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:15
Video : VC-1, 2 954 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Deanna and Mistress Allison torment their slut. They lead him around on a leash by his bruised and broken balls. They wonder out loud if the slut can pleasure a woman again. Deanna shoves a dildo gag into the slut's mouth. Allison's eyes light up. This is going to be fun. She face fucks the slut until her pussy is dripping wet. Then she turns around and shoves her ass in the slut's face. This slut is going to be smelling Allison's sweet ass he makes her cum.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 141.2 MB

Last edited:
Five Minute Edging Challenge (Ash Hollywood)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-05 - Five Minute Edging Challenge (Ash Hollywood).mp4
File Size : 164.67 MB
Duration : 00:05:44
Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Ash wants to see how well she has trained your cock, can you even hold out for 5 min of stroking? She teases you with her sexy body, setting you up for failure. It is so hard to hold back your orgasm with such a pretty pussy and ass in your face. Mistress Ash laughs as she commands you to stroke harder, turning you in to her addicted masturbation addict.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 164.7 MB

Ladies Worship

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadiesWorship.mp4
File Size : 436.92 MB
Duration : 00:14:11
Video : AVC, 4 106 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Leyla and Lady Tabea are laying on the couch talking and having a good time. The slave is crawling at their shoes and feet and worships the Ladies. He is licking the soles of their high heels and stiletto sandals. After that he licks all the sweat from their sexy feet. Nice foot and shoe worship with some great close ups. 1280x720 HD.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SOLES, HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: leyla, tabea, herrinnen, mistresses, dominas, maitresse, padrona, schuhherrinnen, fuãÿherrinnen, footmistresses, erniedrigen, schuhsohlen, sohlen, schuhfetisch, femdom

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 436.9 MB

Last edited:
Maid To Order (Pt 3 Dance Off) - Kylie Rogue

File Name : SH - 2015-03-13 - Maid To Order (Pt 3 Dance Off) - Kylie Rogue - S6713-7MaidToOrderDanceOff.mp4
File Size : 803.1 MB
Duration : 00:05:22
Video : AVC, 20.6 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
The Maids have totally taken control over these pathetic young Sissy Sluts and now have the Boys crossdressed and wearing bright pink lipstick and then challenge them to see who has the better moves Mc toby breaks out some of his sissy boy dance moves and then Cameron feels he can do better and dies a few moves of his own then the sissy's have a dance off as the Maids continue to laugh at how sad and pathetic these losers really are after about 5 min of this the sexy maids tell them it's a tie and that they both have won a double headed dildo shoved right up their man pussy's So Bend over! (Pt 3 of 7)

Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, CUCKOLDING, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM, CROSSDRESSER
Keywords: kylie rogue

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 803.2 MB

Last edited:
Who Wants My BUTT

File Name : AMG - Who Wants My BUTT (HD).mp4
File Size : 305.94 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:08:17
Video : AVC, 5 112 kb/s, 11.803 FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.2 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
I am totally showing off to My boyfriend at this point. (He is behind the camera filming this as I show him what these "slaves" that I inherited will do for Me!) :) I decide to show him how f*cking pathetic they are that I can even use their MOUTHS as ASHTRAYS! LOL!
I am sitting outside and have these two losers literally BEGGING to be used as My ASHTRAY! And to make them BEG even MORE, I explain that whichever loser's mouth I discard My cigarette butt into will get to worship My REAL Royal butt! LOL! You should SEE them start BEGGING for My ashes and cigarette butt after THAT! LOL!
And from then on, I just play "eenie, meanie, minie, moe" with my ashes into their open, waiting slave mouths while My BF makes comments from behind the camera about what an easy way this is for us to make a living...HAHAHA!! Which one's tongue do I put My cig out on on?? Watch to find out, SLAVE!

-QUEEN Kasey

Category: MILF
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, MILF
Keywords: human ashtray

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 305.9 MB

Last edited:
Christina-and-Lola---Suck-my-toes-and-then-eat-me
Christina and Lola - Suck my toes and then eat me

File Name : BP2 - Christina-and-Lola---Suck-my-toes-and-then-eat-me (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 348 MB
Duration : 00:10:54
Video : AVC, 4 132 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Christina loves having her toes worshipped by her lesbian slave lola. Lola is Christina's pet. Christina has trained her how to properly worship her toes and feet. Lola sucks and worships her Princesses feet with her hands submissively behind her back. Christina wants more and grabs her leash and makes lola go down on her. Lola then services her Princess while still on her knees. Lola is such a good girl! (10:54 long)

Clip contains: Girl on girl foot worship, foot fetish, girl on leash being forced to go down on girl.

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 348.0 MB

Last edited:
Cum Shrunk - Mistress Candance

File Name : CD - 2011-03-09 - Cum Shrunk - Mistress Candance - cumshrunk.wmv
File Size : 135.66 MB
Duration : 00:06:08
Video : VC-1, 3 048 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 24.0 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Candence is coy. She lures a male subject back to house for a drink. Little does the male know that she has put a special shrinking pill in his glass. After the man finishes his drink, Candence tells him what she has done. "Don't worry." She says, "The pill is activated by orgasm. You will only shrink if you cum." The man is a bit confused. He is too busy thinking about getting into her pants to listen. Candence then lures the man into bondage and starts fucking him. As the man's hormones surge, he begins to feel different. Suddenly he realizes what is going but it is too late. Candence begins jerking him off. She tells him that if he doesn't want to shrink, all he was to do is not orgasm. The male slut is terrified but cannot hold back. His body betrays him as he shoots his load. Candance laughs as the male shrinks to the size of a candy bar. Then she towers over and raises her foot. The male screams for her to stop but all he can see is Candence's evil smile as she brings her giant foot down and squashes him flat.

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 136.1 MB

Superior Amazon Woman (Alexis Grace)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-06 - Superior Amazon Woman (Alexis Grace).mp4
File Size : 220.28 MB
Duration : 00:07:35
Audio : AAC, 106 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Amazon Alexis towers over this puny male. He is naturally submissive to a physically superior woman and obeys whatever she commands. Alexis bends down to grab the standing mans balls then orders him over the bench. She shows of her superior strength by whipping his ass, Alexis is amused as she watches his skin turn bright red before her eyes.

Category: AMAZONS

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 220.4 MB

Lady Isabelle On The Throne

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadyIsabelleOnTheThrone.mp4
File Size : 116.13 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 1024x576
Duration : 00:07:14
Video : AVC, 2 076 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Lady Isabelle is sitting on the chair having her bootslave under her mercy. She humiliates him while resting the sole of her italian designer stiletto boot on his cock and balls giving him some pain while she ignores him reading a magazine. Nice cock and balls crushing with some great close ups. 720x576.

Related Categories: CRUSH, CBT, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: isabelle, herrin, mistress, maitresse, domina, padrona, foltern, sadistin, sado, maso, femdom, femaledom, bootmistress, stiefelherrin, stiefeldomina

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 116.1 MB

Last edited:
Hope Harper Part 2 - Chindo - Hope Harper / Hope Harper's Pathetic Husband (Chindo)

File Name : SH - 2015-03-16 - Hope Harper Part 2 - Chindo - Hope Harper - S659HopeHarperChindoPart2.mp4
File Size : 860.43 MB
Duration : 00:05:43
Video : AVC, 20.7 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS

Description:
Goddess Hope Harper was not pleased with her husband's attempt at worshiping her ass. So it looks like she needs to humiliate this pathetic loser even more. While he is still on his knees and begging Goddess Hope not to divorce his pathetic ass, she pulls out a chindo and instructs him to strap it on his fuckhole since his 2” dicklet is still locked away in a chastity. Goddess Hope tells her loser of a husband that if he does not make her have an orgasm this marriage is over. As he is fucking her with his dildoed face, she is teasing and humiliating him about how small and pathetic his 2” dicklet is. After she has had enough of this loser, Goddess Hope decides to tease him some more and dangle the key to his freedom right above his chastity making him get hard and cry in pain. Then right before this pathetic loser of a man thinks he is going to get released she walks in the bathroom with the key and flushes his freedom down the toilet.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CHASTITY, DILDO FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: hope harper, chindo

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 860.6 MB

Last edited:
Whore Bag

File Name : AMG - Whore Bag (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 1467.41 MB
Duration : 00:12:10
Video : AVC, 16.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
This slave will literally do ANYTHING it is told. It does not just focus on "its fetishes" or selfish desires, like most slaves. It is truly OWNED PROPERTY and does WHATEVER it is commanded by its Owners. Recently, it has been whored out by The Mean Girls to increase profits and make sure it is "always earning" for its Masters! Platinum cannot wait to show off to Tina what she has done to this freak loser NOW. (As if its dignity could not be stripped from it any more than it already has!)
Platinum explains that since turning tricks is totally legal in Vegas, she just has that "thing" stationed out on a streetcorner, literally begging passersby to turn tricks for any tourist that wants a quick BJ- or anyone else that wants to use ANY of its holes! Tina asks if the slave is gay? (She hasn't really used this one much.) And she laughs her ass off when Platinum informs her that he definitely is NOT gay! "So he literally gives BJs to random dude walking by- just because you TELL him to??" She is amazed...but that is the power we have over these freaks. And they want to please us sooo bad, so...why not take advantage of that and push it to the max?? We really believe these freaks were CREATED to be USED by us for OUR profit and amusement! Why else would God make them so fucking PATHETIC and desparate to please us?? (Not to mention let us treat them like absolute GARBAGE. LOL)
This is where the real fun begins. Platinum explains that if this piece of trash male-whore ever does hesitate to obey, Carmela (his specific "Mean Girl Owner") had his balls PERMANENTLY HARDWIRED with an electronic shock device!! And with one little touch of a button - from anywhere in Vegas - she can literally drop him to his knees in agony with a delitating electric SHOCK directly to its balls!! Apparently, with this setup it feels pretty much like a cattle-prod directly to the balls haha. The slave begs her not to, but Platinum demostrates how well it works just for Tina's amusement. Of course, Tina just HAS to try it herself!! (Can you blame her? It looks like SO much fun!) One touch of her little finger, and this bitch goes DOWN! Oh yeah, he would MUCH rather give a BJ to a total stranger than have THIS done to him! (No matter HOW "straight" he is!! Or...was??)
Platinum has even locked his hands behind his back so there is no way he can try to rip the wiring out. And a bag that literally says "Whore Bag" is hung around his neck!! Can you imagine being sent out onto the street like this?? But he has no choice.
Now it is time for Platinum and Tina to count THEIR $$$ that this bitch has earned for them. (Of course they get it ALL- the bald bitch with the sore jaw and gaping holes gets NOTHING.) But there is only like $100 and change in here! After a WHOLE NIGHT of streetwalking for them?? WTF?! This bitch has some explaining to do to its Mean Girl Hustler Masters....

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FORCED FEM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GAY HUMILIATION
Keywords: goddess platinum, goddess tina

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 1.4 GB

Last edited:
Christina - Amazing Ass Worship and Thong Sucking by Chastity Slave

File Name : BP2 - Christina - Amazing Ass Worship and Thong Sucking by Chastity Slave (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 322.09 MB
Duration : 00:10:05
Video : AVC, 4 139 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
720 HD: Princess Christina loves to humiliate the old male slave. What can be more humiliating then thong sucking and ass licking? In this clip you really see how Christina likes to relax and enjoy the old fools tongue. The old slave has no choice but to comply since he is locked up tight in chastity. First she has him suck on her thong and then lick her ass. First it licks her ass as Christina's hot round ass hangs off the edge of a chair. Next he worships her ass with her lying on her stomach. She holds its head firmly in place with her heels. Christina gasps at pleasure as the slave dutifully laps away at her asshole and crack. There is some #2 toilet talk in this as well since the slave had been used this way before the clip was filmed. (10:04 long
Clip contains: Thong sucking, asshole licking, ass worship, toilet talk, and verbal humiliation.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 322.1 MB

Last edited:
Sadism in Caning - Megan Jones

File Name : CD - 2011-03-11 - Sadism in Caning - Megan Jones - cd_s05_meagan_caning.mp4
File Size : 700.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:57
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Megan Jones is a sadistic woman. She has her slut bent over a caning rack and an evil smile on her face. She is going to cane this slut until her heart is content. Megan lays into the slut with her bamboo cane, delivering one sadistic stroke after another. Instant red and purple welts rise up on the slut's ass but Megan keeps right on caning the bitch. She smiles when the slut begins to tremble and cry. In fact, she canes the bitch even harder. When Megan has had her fill, she runs her sharp nails over the slut's welts, enjoying the heat her cane has left on the bitch's black and blue ass.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Related Categories: CANING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DESPERATION, BDSM
Keywords: corporal, caning, femdom, bdsm, female domination, megan jones, no mercy

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 700.8 MB

Last edited:
Suck my toes LOSER (Rikki Six)

File Name : FE - 2013-08-07 - Suck my toes LOSER (Rikki Six).mp4
File Size : 248.7 MB
Duration : 00:08:37
Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Princess Rikki puts her slave to use worshiping every inch of her long luscious legs and perfect size 7 feet. Princess tells the loser he should be grateful to luck any part of her body and it is a privilege to taste her feet.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: rikki six

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 248.8 MB

Lady Isabelle Pov Worship

File Name : FG LEYLA BHWCH - LadyIsabellePovWorship.mp4
File Size : 118.44 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 1024x576
Duration : 00:07:29
Video : AVC, 2 045 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
This one is a nice boots licking clip with much great scenes captured from a low position. The right place for a slave! Watch a nice boots worship clip with Lady Isabelle who is sitting on a barstool getting her sexy stiletto boots licked and sucked. Meanwhile she ignores her slave checking her handy for emails. 720x576.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BOOT DOMINATION, SOLES, BOOT FETISH
Keywords: isabelle, herrin, mistress, maitresse, domina, ama, padrona, stiefelherrin, stiefeldomina, sadistin, stiefelsohlen, schuhsohlen, sohlen, erniedrigen, unterwerfung

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 118.4 MB

Last edited:
Worship Her Feet Hubby - Hope Harper

File Name : SH - 2015-03-18 - Worship Her Feet Hubby - Hope Harper - S659HopeHarperFootLickPart3.mp4
File Size : 935.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:14
Video : AVC, 20.6 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS

Description:
Hope Harper is a Goddess who has her husband right where she wants him, in chastity and groveling at her feet as her new obedient and trained foot slave. He is happily serving her and has accepted his new place in life as her controlled and owned piece of property. He must be at her feet, under her feet, and worship her feet as she sees fit in order to please her. Happy wife = Happy life!

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship, hope harper, foot slave training, clubdom, subby hubby, femdom, female domination, foot domination, feet, high arched feet

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 936.0 MB

Last edited:
Working Out The Stress

File Name : AMG - Working Out The Stress (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 2305.75 MB
Duration : 00:26:32
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
It is a hot day wearing a bikini, relaxing outside in a reclining lounge while sipping ****. She has requested a foot massage from her slave but unfortunately the slave has came Late. Princess is extremely angry and felt the slave was being disrespectful to her by being late. The slave has apologized repeatedly, claiming that he overslept as he was too tired from the hard laborious chores given to him yesterday. However princess is having none of it and decided to punish him severely. Instead of letting her slave massage her feet, princess decided to make her slave maintain push up position for the rest of the afternoon, while shocking his balls repeatedly as she likes or when her slave fail to maintain the proper position. (eg knees touching the ground/arching his back etc) The slave will be begging for mercy as this is a painful stress position to maintain in, but princess is having none of it as her slave will need to punish severely for being late! (also to make him stronger since he is complaining of being tired from his daily chores!) > while the slave is suffering in push up position and from the shocks in his balls, princess will relax on the reclining lounge, and continue to enjoy her champgne. Finally, at the end of the clip (around 25 min), princess will go back to have a relaxing shower/bath, while leaving the slave to suffer in this painful position. (she will also finish by threatening her slave that if he fails to fulfill her orders by staying in push up position, she will send her to the mean girl punishment camp, where he will be whipped and starved to ....)

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, ELECTRIC PLAY
Keywords: princess gemma, princess carmela

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 2.3 GB

Last edited:
Christina - Balls Kicked until terrible injury

File Name : BP2 - Christina - Balls Kicked until terrible injury.wmv
File Size : 140.48 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:41
Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Being a ball kicking video slave is tough work. At Brat Princess Studios the girls most of the time forgets the ball kicking slave has physical limits. Shooting goes on for hours and hours as different girls file in to get their shoot in. A normal day for the ball kicking slave is for its balls to be kicked repeatedly throughout the afternoon and evening. When the girls take smoke breaks its mouth is used for ashes. When the girls need to use the bathroom, it is used there as well. Sometimes the video slave is allowed to ice its aching balls in between shoots. This clip was shot at the end of a very long ball busting session. Christina looks amazing in her purple bikini she just had to have. The shoes were extremely painful for the slave. This was the last shoot of the night. Christina was kicking away harder and harder. Christina was making comments to the camera while the ball kicking slave struggled to its feet. This showed amazing patience on Christina's behalf. Then with still several videos to go, Christina unleashed a kick that really tore open the useless slave's ball bag. The video ends abruptly. No gore is shown in compliance with clips4sale policies. Normally over night the ball kicking slave is required to sleep in a small cage with an ice pack. Christina allowed the slave to sleep upstairs on the kitchen floor instead. Viewers are reminded that as terrible as this seems, this is a ball kicking slave. The testicles of this particular slave have no societal use except for kicking, slapping, and beating. It is inevitable the slave will suffer injuries like this. The slave was back up in front of the girls the next morning for some good hard kicks and several days later the slave endured tremendous punishment from several girls. It was a little scary for the girls but rest assured the slave's balls have already been kicked in several times since this injury. The girls lost some money from the slave's injury. They tried to keep shooting but its balls were too badly damaged. Clips4sale will not allow mutilation videos and that is what it would have been if there were any girls left at the house to help hold the slave up for Christina. BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, KNEEING, SLAPPING, and PUNCHING (3:41 long)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 143.3 MB

Nasty Nuts - Megan Jones

File Name : CD - 2011-03-12 - Nasty Nuts - Megan Jones - cd_s06_meagan_cbt.mp4
File Size : 616.21 MB
Duration : 00:07:03
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Megan is so disgusted with her worthless slut's balls that she set outs to destroy them. She crops and smacks the bitch's nuts until they are turn purple. Then she twists the bitch's cock like it is a pretzle. There will be no recovery for this slut's pathetic manhood.

Related Categories: CBT

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 616.2 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!