• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Licking Goddess Feet

File Name : FG LEYLA - LickingGoddessFeet.mp4
File Size : 253.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:12
Video : AVC, 4 127 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Leylas feet are sweaty because she was wearing high heels all day long. The sweat of her feet tastes like heaven and the slave is alowed licking it all off. He lickes her soles, inbetween the toes and sucks on her feet deep as he can. Goddess Leyla enjoys the soft tongue on her feet being worshipped like the Foot Goddess she is. Great POV scenes and very nice close ups. 1280x720 HD.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, SWEAT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, SOLES
Keywords: leyla, herrin, mistress, maitresse, domina, padrona, fussherrin, fussschweiss, erniedrigen, footslave, footlady, submission, femdom, footdom, humiliation

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 253.8 MB

Melanie Hicks Ass Worship - Melanie Hicks / Intro to Ass Worship

File Name : SH - 2014-02-19 - Melanie Hicks Ass Worship - Melanie Hicks - sh_s451_1-6_melanie hicks.mp4
File Size : 522.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:02
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
This is the ass worship scene from "All the Way Cuckold" in which Goddess Melanie introduces her cuckold to the fine art of worshiping ass. She demands that her subby boy get his tongue deep into her beautiful ass hole. Melanie closes her eyes and enjoys a long hard orgasm as the male bitch complies with worshipping her horny ass.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ANAL, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DESPERATION, FEMDOM

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 522.5 MB

File Name : AMG - Spoiled Kendall (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 65.26 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:12
Video : AVC, 853 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Description:
Ok, so I've always known I was hot. It's just like, a given. And I'm used to getting what I want and having guys basically throw themselves at my pretty little feet, begging for my attention. But my girlfriend told me about these losers that are sooo obsessed with feet that they will do like literally ANYTHING for them. LOL...so pathetic! So I am basically making this video to allow you foot losers to WORSHIP me- like I DESERVE. Let's face it, a foot freak like you would be LUCKY just to lick the red bottoms of my Louboutins! I'm like SO out of your league, old man!
And also I am looking for more losers to serve and spoil me in real life. So if you want my email address, I give it to you in this video. (And seriously, if you can't download this clip to get it, then you don't deserve to serve me!) The smart ones will use it to find my wishlist on amazon and buy me something even BEFORE contacting me- now that would impress me, loser! LOL (Or just send me an amazon giftcard to my address.) Don't be surprised if I don't respond to you if you can't do either of those things.
Oh, and for those that are wondering, my feet are super petite. They are like somewhere between a size 4 or 5 depending on the shoe.

Princess Kendall

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess, kendall, princess kendal, pov, femdom pov

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 65.3 MB

File Name : BP2 - Cali Carter - Sits on Human Furniture while Making Appointment (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 972.17 MB
Duration : 00:13:12
Video : AVC, 9 965 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD It’s a lazy morning for Princess Cali around the Brat Princess sorority house. Cali relaxes on the human furniture while taking some selfies to add to social media. She enjoys a lollypop. The furniture slave is, of course, locked in chastity while Cali sits on its face. Cali fixes her makeup, ignoring her human seat completely. The slave cannot breathe at all while Cali uses its face as her chair. Cali does not care at all. She chats on the phone with a girlfriend and makes some plans to hang out together. After looking at herself for some time while taking selfies, Cali gets a little worked up and starts to grind on the human furniture. She rocks her hips back and forth on the furniture slave’s face and moans. Cali grinds to an orgasm on the furniture slave’s face. After she climaxes she notices that she’s missed several messages from her friend, who has arrived at the house. Flushed and breathless she rushes to let her friend in. (13:12 long)

Clip Contains: Cali Carter, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Shiny Bikini, Ignore, Lollypop, Ass Grinding, Female Orgasm, Male Chastity

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BIKINI, CHASTITY MALE, IGNORE, ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: female domination

Download "BP2 - Cali Carter - Sits on Human Furniture while Making Appointment (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CD - 2010-11-21 - A Bitch to Their Boots - Hailey Young, Megan Jones - 111610aafl.wmv
File Size : 265.62 MB
Duration : 00:11:53
Video : VC-1, 3 018 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Megan and Goddess Hailey expect absolute devotion from their boot slaves. The call in a boy from the stable and demand that he worship their boots. When the slut's male appendage begins to get hard the ladies are dismayed. This slut must empty his balls of this male filth. Hailey instructs the slut to fuck her boots. Megan muses over what a boot faggot this slave has become. Then the ladies supervise as the slut is made to cum on Hailey's boots and lick them clean. *Full length version**

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 259.9 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-05-02 - Barefoot Domination (Mina Thorne).mp4
File Size : 207.33 MB
Duration : 00:09:24
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Mina Thorne uses her sexy bare feet to seduce her sub into slavery. She makes him worship her perfect toes while using his body as she stool.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: mina thorne

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 207.5 MB

Lick My Hot Feet

File Name : FG LEYLA - LickMyHotFeet.mp4
File Size : 216.28 MB
Duration : 00:07:00
Video : AVC, 4 118 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Description:
Goddess Leyla is sitting at the desk wearing a sexy pair of leather stilettos. Head down on the floor her footslave is kneeling in front of her waiting for orders. Goddess Leyla worn her sexy shoes for hours and now she wants her slave to worship her high arched feet...to lick and suck all the tasty sweat off her soles and inbetween her toes. She orders him to place the footstool in front of her for resting her feet on it. Then she wants him to use his tongue to please his Goddess. He is doing a nice service and meanwhile Goddess Leyla leans back and reads a magazine enjoying the footbath. At the ned she humiliates him by gagging and fucking his mouth deep with her feet. Great POV scenes and nice close ups. 1280x720 HD. For more great clips with Goddess Leyla visit:

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT GAGGING
Keywords: leyla, fussherrin, fusssklave, footmistress, fussdomina, erniedrigen, sohlen, fusssohlen, femdom, footdom, verehren, footworship, verschwitzt, fussgoettin, fusshund

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 216.3 MB

Intro to Ass Worship - Melanie Hicks

File Name : SH - 2014-02-20 - Intro to Ass Worship - Melanie Hicks - sh_s451_2-6_melanie hicks.mp4
File Size : 573.46 MB
Duration : 00:06:38

Description:
This is the ass worship scene from "All the Way Cuckold" in which Goddess Melanie introduces her cuckold to the fine art of worshiping ass. She demands that her subby boy get his tongue deep into her beautiful ass hole. Melanie closes her eyes and enjoys a long hard orgasm as the male bitch complies with worshiping her horny ass. Melanie Hicks

Tags: Bi BlowJob, Cuckolding

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 573.5 MB

File Name : AMG - Spread Em!.avi
File Size : 544.61 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:08:50
Video : AVC, 8 280 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 320 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
We tied a rope to this slaves legs and made him spread wide open for all our kicks! Goddess Harley and I are very sadistic and we need our kicks to connect! We make him stand there and take kick after kick after kick to the nuts! If you saw some of my old videos on Miami Mean Girls you have to see me at Mean Girl Manor kicking some balls in now!

-Goddess Mya

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, ROPE BONDAGE
Keywords: princess mya, goddess harley

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 543.9 MB

File Name : BP2 - Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Human Toilet (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 942.59 MB
Duration : 00:12:45
Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Carmella wants to play an edging game with her slave. He may even get the opportunity to cum. The slave is so excited! He hasn’t been out of chastity in nearly a year and has almost completely forgotten how to masturbate. Carmella reveals that she has only allowed the slave out of chastity because she wants it to learn to be her toilet. It’s going to have to learn to lay on the floor and drink all of Carmella’s and her girlfriend’s pee. Carmella slaps and spits on her filthy slave. It truly disgusts her. Serving as a human toilet is perfect for a slave that is so naturally revolting to women. Carmella puts a funnel into her slave’s mouth and spits in it. The funnel is going to stay in the slave’s mouth when she and all her friends use it as their human toilet.  Carmella does not allow her slave to cum. She locks it back up in chastity and leaves it on the bathroom floor with the funnel in its mouth. (12:46 long)

Clip Contains: Carmella of The Mean Girls, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Brat Girls, Spitting, Face Slapping, Chastity, Humiliation, Toilet Humiliation, Edging Games, Masturbation Humiliation

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, FACE SLAPPING, BRAT GIRLS, CHASTITY MALE, SPITTING
Keywords: toilet slavery

Download "BP2 - Carmella - Edging Humiliation Trains slave to Serve as Human Toilet (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CD - 2010-11-23 - Sexual Re-Programing - Coral - comegetmebitch.wmv
File Size : 88.1 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:07:23
Video : WMV2, 1 463 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
At "Extreme slave training camp" slaves are reprogrammed to have the sexuality their Mistress desires. Mistress Coral likes her slaves to be size queen anal whores.
"The only sexuality you will have is the one I drill into your HEAD!"

Tags: Strap-on

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 85.7 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-05-03 - Rikki's Chastised Sissy (Rikki Six).mp4
File Size : 235.73 MB
Duration : 00:10:42
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Miss Rikki keeps her sissy bitch locked away in a pink chastity cage because she only likes big cock and his cock is of no use to her. Mistress Rikki dresses her bitch in a pink nighty and orders her to lick her pussy. The sissy will be serving her sexually now as a woman, only allowed to use her tongue while sissies cock is locked away in chastity.

Related Categories: CHASTITY, SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: rikki sixx

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 235.9 MB

Make Up Carpet

File Name : FG LEYLA - MakeUpCarpet.mp4
File Size : 32.95 MB
Resolution : 384x288 @ 420x288
Duration : 00:05:14
Video : AVC, 681 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Leyla wants to go out. While she is doing her make up her devoted slave serves her as a warm carpet for her sexy feet. Some stiletto and barefeet trampling, foot worship, nice close ups.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: leyla, fuãÿherrin, herrin, domina, trampeln, zertrampeln, zertreten, fuãÿsklave, sklave, teppich, schuhherrin, schuhsklave, footslave, shoeslave, feetslave

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 33.0 MB

Foot Licking Cuck by the Pool - Melanie Hicks

File Name : SH - 2014-02-21 - Foot Licking Cuck by the Pool - Melanie Hicks - sh_s451_3-6_melanie hicks.mp4
File Size : 466.23 MB
Duration : 00:05:24

Description:
Tags: Foot Worship

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 466.2 MB

File Name : AMG - Standing Room Only (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 760.78 MB
Duration : 00:10:30
Video : AVC, 9 987 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
There isn't much room under our stairs, where we keep this freak chained up for days at a time. (Poor thing can here us clip-clopping up and down the stairs above it all the time like when we go out to party in Vegas an stuff lol.) But we decide to pay it a visit to speand some "quality time" with the freak- by literally walking all over it!!
And it is so happy to see us after being locked up down here in the dark for all that time. Even if it is just to stomp all over it while we laugh about the time we have spent out in the sunshine, relaxing, going to the beach, and just generally enjoying our lives while it wastes away down here, dreaming about the next time it will see us...

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, BIKINI
Keywords: goddess platinum, princess carmela

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 760.8 MB

File Name : BP2 - Carmella - Lick My Boots Chastity Bitch (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 812.26 MB
Duration : 00:11:06
Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

1080 HD Carmella wants her chastity bitch to lick all the dirt off her light-colored suede boots. Suede is not easy to clean! It needs delicate care. That’s what the bitch’s tongue is for. Carmella uses her bitch’s mouth to keep her special boots and shoes clean, but she also rents it out for extra income. Carmella threatens to flush her slave’s chastity keys down the toilet if he doesn’t do a good enough job licking the dirt off her boots. She cruelly fucks the pathetic slave’s face with her boot heel. Carmella unzips the suede and makes her slave smell the sweat inside. The slave is very honored and humbled to be allowed to sniff his Princess’ boots and feet. Carmella’s slave is so in love with her perfect, stinky, feet. He’s eager to be let out of chastity now, but Princess just dangles the key and laughs as the cage gets tighter and tighter. (11:17 long)

Clip Contains: Carmella of The Mean Girls, Female Domination, Boot Domination, Foot Smelling, Boot Worship, Chastity

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY MALE, FOOT SMELLING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: boot domination

Download "BP2 - Carmella - Lick My Boots Chastity Bitch (1080 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CD - 2010-11-24 - Nut Busting Boot Camp - Amanda Tate, Charity, Jade Tiger - 111910b.wmv
File Size : 175.58 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Video : VC-1, 3 018 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Ball busting is a serious sport on Jade Tiger's FemDom estate. She is eager to show Amanda and Charity how keeps her male bitches in line. Jade doesn't hold back as she nails the male bitches in the nuts in repeated hard blows. When the sluts fall to the ground they are dragged back to their feet and dared to hide their balls. At one a bitch begins crying. Jade's response is to kick his worthless nuts even harder.* This is one of the best ball busting videos we have ever filmed. *Totally ruthless.*

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, BOOT DOMINATION

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 174.3 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-05-05 - Peepers Punishment (Kimmy Olsen).mp4
File Size : 221.93 MB
Duration : 00:09:58
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Miss Kimmy is in her bedroom getting dressed when she catches her married neighbor peeping through her window, she decides to give in a thrill that is more than he bargained for. He finds himself inside her house, gagged & restrained to her bed. Kimmy finishes ripping off his clothing exposing his naked body. He is intimidated yet excited, he cannot help but get hard when she starts stroking his cock. She tells him that he better do exactly as she wants if he doesn't want his wife finding out about his pervy peeping. Kimmy sits on his hard cock, taking exactly what she wants. "You had better make me cum.... or else!"
Kimmy fucks his cock getting more and more excited with each thrust. She places her hand over his mouth and tells him he better shut up and keep his cock hard if he wants to save his marriage. He is at the mercy of his horny dominant home-wrecking neighbor. She rubs her wet pussy to orgasm, he is completely her bitch now.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS, FEMDOM SEX, FUCKING
Keywords: kimmy olsen

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 222.1 MB

Mistresses Human Ashtray

File Name : FG LEYLA - MistressesHumanAshtray.mp4
File Size : 253.88 MB
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : AVC, 4 111 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Description:
Goddess Leyla and Lady Tabea are sitting on the couch having a nice time. The slave is sitting on the floor his head resting on the couch. Goddess Leyla is smoking a cigarette. She abuses the slaves mouth as an ashtray again and again. Meanwhile Lady Tabea eats some peanut buffs and throws some into his mouth, too. Goddess Leyla spits in it and the slaves mouth is filled more and more. The Ladies talk a lot and humiliates the slave verbally. At the end Goddess Leyla stub out her cigarette in his mouth. An funny evening for the Ladies. 1280x720 HD.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING, HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING, SPIT FETISH
Keywords: leyla, tabea, erniedrigen, herrinnen, mistresses, maitresse, dominas, padrona, sadistinnen, femdom, femaledom, unterwerfen, demuetigen, submission, spucken

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 253.9 MB

Melanie Makes Cuck Ass Lick Guy - Melanie Hicks

File Name : SH - 2014-02-24 - Melanie Makes Cuck Ass Lick Guy - Melanie Hicks - sh_s451_4-6_melanie hicks.mp4
File Size : 504.89 MB
Duration : 00:05:50

Description:
Tags: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Forced bi, Fucking

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 504.9 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!