• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

File Name : CD - 2010-11-17 - Testicle Trophy - Kendra James - 101610g.wmv
File Size : 162.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:14
Video : VC-1, 3 018 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Kendra is hell bent on turning her slut's balls into a testicle trophy for the wall. She crops the slut's balls until they are black and blue. Then she begins shocking them with electricity. Kendra laughs as the slut winces in pain. Men's balls were meant to be punished. Kendra will ruin this bitch's balls and then hang them on her wall. She enjoys every sadistic minute. Testicle Trophy

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, REDHEADS, ELECTRIC PLAY
Keywords: cbt, femdom, female domination, clubdom, kendra james, redheads, electric, electro

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 160.2 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-29 - No More Pussy from your Wife (Mistress T).mp4
File Size : 158.31 MB
Duration : 00:07:13
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 98.4 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Sorry honey, I just don't feel like fucking you again... ever. Ever since you lost your job you just don't turn me on anymore. Until you can find it in yourself to become a real man, a provider I am taking away your pussy privileges. That is right, you are not going to feel the inside of my wet warm pussy. Instead of being inside me you can get on your knees and jerk your cock in front of me. I will let you look at my pussy, the pussy you once enjoyed so much, but no touching! Maybe I will let you kiss my ass while you stroke? That is very fitting isn't it?

-Your beloved wife Miss T

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: mistress t

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 158.4 MB

Leyla's Mean Torture

File Name : FG LEYLA - LeylasMeanTorture.mp4
File Size : 40.03 MB
Resolution : 360x288 @ 384x288
Duration : 00:07:12
Video : AVC, 644 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Leyla humiliates her footslave who is hanged up at a beam at the ceiling. She tapes a stinky shoe on his face and nose so Goddess Leyla is not disturbed if he is moaning while torturing his balls or resting her shoes on them. She forces him kissing her shoes, too.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, CRUSH, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION
Keywords: leyla, herrin, mistress, ama, domina, maitresse, sadist, sadistic, sadistin, brutal, brutality, folter, foltern, erniedrigen, erniedrigung

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 40.0 MB

Now it's getting Gay Part 3 - Ophelia Rain

File Name : SH - 2014-02-17 - Now it's getting Gay Part 3 - Ophelia Rain - sh_s441_3-4_ophelia_rain.mp4
File Size : 546.12 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:18
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Ophelia is turning up the heat. The wayward husband can only think about fucking her. He wants her lovely pussy so badly that he is blinded. She tells him that first he must let her boy toy suck his dick. She tells him that it gets her amazingly horny to see cum in her boy's mouth. The wayward husband needs to hear to more. He shoves his big cock in the male slut's mouth and cums down his throat. Ophelia is quite happy as she sees the husband's jizz dripping down her slut's chin.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: forced-bi, bi blowjobs, femdom, female domination, cuckolding, ophelia, bdsm

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 546.1 MB

File Name : AMG - Spin Again Ballbust (mobile).mp4
File Size : 92.02 MB
Resolution : 720x406 @ 722x406
Duration : 00:11:15
Video : AVC, 1 024 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Princess Carmela and Princess Ashley make the slave play a game called in again ballbust The slave is standing in front of them legs spread wide hands behind his back. The girls will spin the wheel with all the random numbers on it and whatever number comes up is the number of times they get to kick the slave in his balls. Princess Ashley and Princess Carmela takes turns spinning the wheel and kicking the slave in his balls switching back and forth with one spinning and one kicking. As soon as a number comes up the kicks are delivered without delay and the wheel is immediately spun again. There is no rest for the slave unless it lands on opnd even then he only gets 30 seconds before they spin the wheel again. The only way for the ballbusting to end is for the wheel to land on zero but with the slave's luck it seems like that may never happen and the ballbusting will go on forever.
The slave in this video actually likes getting ballbusted so this one has more of a fun tone to it as compared to some punishment ballbusting videos. Spinning the ballbusting wheel is a lot of fun for the Princesses. Princess Carmela and Princess Ashley love it when the wheel lands on a high number like “10nd they clap their hands together with excitement looking forward to giving the slave ten kicks in a row. If it lands on a low number they make sure the ball kicks are extra hard to make up for the low number. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it an "8".

CATEGORIES: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY
Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: KICKING, BOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE
Keywords: princess ashley, princess carmela

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 92.0 MB

File Name : BP2 - Cali Carter - Facesitting Cuck Kept Under Bed (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 458.57 MB
Duration : 00:10:07
Video : VC-1, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)

Clip contains: Cali Carter, Female Domination, Cuckolding, Chastity, Facesitting, Ass Shaking, Ass Grinding

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, CUCKOLDING, CHASTITY

Download "BP2 - Cali Carter - Facesitting Cuck Kept Under Bed (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CD - 2010-11-18 - Fuck and Suck for Money - Megan Jones - 101710a.wmv
File Size : 113.51 MB
Duration : 00:05:05

Description:
Mistress Megan has been training her slave to be a street walking whore. She expects her slut to bring home money every night. When her slut comes up short Megan suspects it is because he has not been swallowing. Megan pulls out used condoms and announces her slut will be learning to swallow one way or another. After a dose of reality, the slut is sent back to the streets to collect fresh cum."Remember your job is to fuck and suck for money." She tells the bitch.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FORCED FEM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING, FORCED CROSSDRESSING
Keywords: slut training, sissy slut training, femdom, female domination, clubdom, megan jones, forced-bi, forcedbi, forced bi

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 112.5 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-30 - Tiffany's Sweaty Feet (Tiffany Tyler).mp4
File Size : 308.14 MB
Duration : 00:13:58
Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Miss Tiffany keeps her hot fit body with daily workouts, her feet get extremely sweaty during an intense workout. Miss Tiffany unlocks her slave from the locker to worship her sweaty feet. She makes him smell her socks then covers his cock with one. Tiffany jerks his sock covered cock in between her soles then goes back to making him lick the sweat from her feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: tiffany tyler

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 308.3 MB

Lick And Suck My Sexy Feet

File Name : FG LEYLA - LickAndSuckMySexyFeet.mp4
File Size : 252.42 MB
Duration : 00:08:10
Video : AVC, 4 117 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Goddess Leyla commands her footslave at her feet where he belongs. His mouth....his face...his life belongs under the soles of his Mistress. Sucking and licking all the sweat from the soles of Goddess Leylas high arched feet and inbetween her toes after taking her sexy stilettos off. Thats what a footbitch deserves. Licking the sweat from a smelly pair of Goddess feet! Great POV scenes and some nice close ups. 1280x720 HD.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: leyla, herrin, mistress, maitresse, domina, padrona, schuhherrin, fussherrin, erniedrigen, demuetigen, sadistin, sadistic, footfetish, sohlen, gebieterin

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 252.4 MB

Sex with a Price - Ophelia Rain

File Name : SH - 2014-02-18 - Sex with a Price - Ophelia Rain - sh_s441_4-4_ophelia_rain.mp4
File Size : .24 MB
Duration : 00:07:41
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Ophelia finally takes the wayward husband to bed and fucks his brains out. She is getting off on taking complete charge of these one minded men. Once she has had even more orgasms, she instructs the slut to cum on her tits and lick it up. The wayward husband is taken back but agrees. Then, when he still has the taste of his own cum in his slutty little mouth, Ophelia shows him the video tape and laughs. The wayward husband can't afford a divorce so Ophelia shows him a maid's uniform instead. This little slut will be paying for his chauvinistic ways for some time to come.!

Category: FEMDOM SEX
Related Categories: CHASTITY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, BDSM, FEMDOM
Keywords: subby hubby, ophelia rain, humiliation, bdsm, slave, sex slave, chastity, femdom, female domination

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - .2 MB

File Name : AMG - Spit On A Pig (1080 HD).mp4
File Size : 979.27 MB
Duration : 00:13:35
Video : AVC, 9 934 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Real simple, I am just spitting right in the face of this idiot after he rode a bus like 8 hours to get here and gave me all his money. LOL. My girlfriend behind the camera can't believe that this sh**tt is real as she films and laughs. And just to make it even more entertaining for her, I mix it up a bit and start slapping the pig right across the face. My friend can't believe I can treat someone like this and they still worship me.

-Princess Cindi

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: SPIT FETISH, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, BLONDES, FEMDOM
Keywords: cindi

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 979.8 MB

File Name : BP2 - Cali Carter - Makes Mr Puckerman her Foot Bitch (720 HD).mp4
File Size : 496.82 MB
Duration : 00:11:03
Video : AVC, 6 005 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 273 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

720 HD: Cali teases her teacher, Mr. Puckerman with her knee high socks. She knows how much the pervert likes feet. The socks dry out Mr. Puckermans mouth, so Cali graciously spits in it. She trains Mr. Puckerman to call her Princess. Princess Cali knows that Mr. Puckerman would do anything for her socks. She slowly removes them. Cali rubs her dirty white socks all over Mr. Puckermans face. She shoves her sock deep into Mr. Puckermans mouth. Mr. Puckerman is terrified of Cali. She removes the sock gag and thrusts her foot into Mr. Puckerman. Cali tells him that hell be giving her an allowance from now on. She expects $100 a week to start. Shell also require weekend shopping sprees and the use of his school office for fucking her boyfriend. Mr. Puckerman agrees to all Callis demands. Cali plans to fully train her teacher. Shell be locking him into chastity, next. (11:03 long)

Clip contains: Cali Carter, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Financial Domination, socks, sock smelling, teacher, school uniform

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SCHOOL UNIFORM, SOCKS
Keywords: cali carter, teacher

Download "BP2 - Cali Carter - Makes Mr Puckerman her Foot Bitch (720 HD).mp4" for free

File Name : CD - 2010-11-19 - Slaves are for Caning - Hailey Young - 110710i.wmv
File Size : 207.68 MB
Duration : 00:09:26

Description:
Mistress Megan is a cruel goddess. She enjoys punishing her slaves for sport. Megan and Hailey drag as slut in from the fields. Megan informs the bitch that he was slow to do his chores and will be strung up and caned. Hailey smiles. She is looking forward to this. Once the slut is strung up Megan and Hailey bring out their canes. The ladies are amazingly cruel. They deliver repeated cane strokes to the trembling slut. When the bitch begins to beg for mercy, Megan grabs him up the back of his head and laughs. There is no mercy on this FemDom estate.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 205.0 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-07 - Unhappy Ending (Lexi Sindel, Mistress T).wmv
File Size : 149 MB
Duration : 00:04:57
Video : VC-1, 3 996 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress T and Lexi Sindel allow their slave to cum just this once but of course there is always a catch if he wants a reward.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, FEMALE DOMINATION, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: mistress t, lexi sindel, mistress lexi, double dissapointment

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 148.6 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-08 - Cock Tease (Lea Lexis).mp4
File Size : 156.54 MB
Duration : 00:07:08
Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
I know that the more intense your orgasm, the hard you cum the more enslaved to me you will become. I want complete ownership and control over my new slave, so I am going to instruct you exactly how I want you to tease and jerk your cock for me. Get on your knees and stare at my beautiful bare breasts, tiny corseted waist, and round ass while you tug on that cock. I want you to build up your orgasm to a earth-shattering, knees shaking, big screaming orgasm! I want you to stroke that cock for me until you think the tip of your cock is going to explode, I am going to completely own you and your orgasms.

-Mistress Lea Lexis

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION GAMES, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: lea lexis, i own your orgasm

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 156.6 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-09 - Mistress Rikki's Pussy Slave (Rikki Six).mp4
File Size : 179.42 MB
Duration : 00:08:08
Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Face it! You will never be good enough to fuck your Mistress. But I do know how much you have been dreaming of shoving your tongue deep into my wet, dripping pussy. I know how much you have been wanting to taste and lap up your Mistress's sweet juices after cumming all over your face. Burying your hard cock into my tight pussy will always remain just a dream for you.

Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP, IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: rikki sixx

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 179.5 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-10 - Beg for the DICK (Caprice Capone).mp4
File Size : 164.72 MB
Duration : 00:07:31
Audio : AAC, 98.7 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Mistress Caprice proves to her slave once and for all that she can fuck better than any real man. She restrains her slave making him completely bound and helpless against the will of her stiff dick teaching him exactly the way a tight ass needs to be fucked.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: IPOD CLIPS
Keywords: caprice capone

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 164.8 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-10 - Testicle Nightmare (Lexi Sindel).mp4
File Size : 140.55 MB
Duration : 00:06:21

Description:
Mistress Lexi has only one goal in mind - to kick, knee, and slap this slave's balls until they are totally destroyed and is in complete agony. Using her cruel fashion ballbusting boots with a zipper in the front, Lexi delivers full force kicks straight to his balls that send him to his knees in pain. She kicks until he is moaning on the ground, then stands on his bruised swollen balls in triumph.
This clip was produced in collaboration with the We Love Ballbusting studio. Look for more clips coming soon.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, LATEX

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 140.6 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-04-11 - Home from my date... (Sarah Shevon).mp4
File Size : 219.25 MB
Duration : 00:09:56
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Description:
Sarah comes home from her date, her cuck is right where she left him. The cuckold was left naked, in chastity, tied to her bed and alone only with his own thoughts to obsess over while she was out enjoying the company of another man. Sarah enters the room in her sexy lingerie, "I brought something back for you from my date".
Sarah pulls a condom from her freshly fucked pussy, she looks down at her cuckold slave and taunts him with the used condom. The slave is utterly disgusted and extremely aroused by the situation, she straddles his face and begins to spill the details of her steamy date. She gets extremely wet and turned on while getting her pussy licked and going over the explicit details of her last sexual encounter. The slaves cock is bulging through his steel cage, Sarah teases him with one lick of his cock through the bars of his imprisoned cock. Sarah orgasms with her cuckolds face buried in her pussy. "One last thing...."
Sarah pours the contents of her used condom on the slaves face leaving him completely humiliated and cuckold.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, ORAL SERVITUDE, HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: sarah shevon

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 219.4 MB

File Name : FE - 2013-05-01 - Suck my Cock (Rikki Six).mp4
File Size : 100.52 MB
Duration : 00:04:34

Description:
I am going to turn you into a cock sucking faggot, that I have always known you are. That's right I am going to completely take over your sexuality and make you do the ultimate act in submission... suck another man off. I am going to enjoy every moment of humiliating you as you get down on your knees and gag on cock until your eyes are tearing while he shoots his big load down your throat. LOL And you are going to do it all for ME! I am your ultimate Princess Rikki Six.

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: rikki sixx

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<< - 100.6 MB

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!