• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Loan Negotiations

Starring: Goddess Sophia
FB1272

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Loan Negotiations
Format: wmv
Size: 470.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:41, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sophia's slimy bank manager says he'll be happy to offer her the loan she wants, if he can see her panties. Sophia sees an opportunity to negotiate so gives him a closer look than he was anticipating as she sits on his face on the office floor, and makes sure she takes plenty of photos of his predicament as collateral! (duration: 20m41s)

Published Thursday 31st of March 2016

Keywords: humiliating, heels, office, panties, sophia, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 470.82 MB<<<

BALLS TORMENT

Starring: Mistress Ludovica Luxury

General:
Name: VAR_BALLS TORMENT
Format: mp4
Size: 697.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 7697 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN/ENGLISH SPEAKING.

ITA. Dopo diverse settimane in castità finalmente decido di dare una tregua a questo schiavo. Decido di aprirgli la cintura di castità per qualche minuto perché ultimamente é stato un bravo schiavetto, lui mi guarda sorridendo pensando che lo sto facendo magari per avere finalmente un orgasmo. Ahahha che sciocco! Lo sto liberando solo per poterlo tormentare ahahh con calci, strizzate di palle e schiaffi Ovviamente dopo gli rimetto la cintura, nessun orgasmo per lui, continua la sua castità.

ENG. After several weeks in chastity I finally decide to give this slave a break. I decide to open his chastity belt for a few minutes because lately he has been a good slave, he looks at me smiling thinking that I am doing it maybe to finally have an orgasm. Ahahha what a fool! I'm releasing him just to be able to torment him hahah with kicks, squeezes of balls and slaps Obviously after I put the belt back, no orgasm for him, he continues his chastity.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BODY BUSTING, CHASTITY MALE, KICKING, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: ballbusting, kicking, italian mistress, cbt, pain, chastity belt, chastity male, padrona ludovica luxury, female domination, kicks, beautiful mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.61 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Charlie's Devils Ballbusting

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Charlie's Devils Ballbusting
Size: 255.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:49, 5017 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

This Loser actually thinks he is worthy of ASS worship, but once we see his gross tiny cock we decided to use his cock for ballbusting instead.

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, BALL STOMPING, KICKING, LATEX, DOMINATION.
Keywords: brat girls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 255.04 MB<<<

Ball Busted Game with my Girlfriends

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Busted Game with my Girlfriends
Size: 217.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 5037 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Me and my cruel girlfriends use this bitch as our toy. his balls are at our mercy, each kick harder than the last, he suffers for his Dark Goddess. Evil Woman Damazonia Alexa Von Hell Obey Angelina Miss Lady Fatal Mistress Natasha Black Miss Medea Black Nymphetamin

Ballbusting, Humiliation
Ass Smacking, Bad Girl, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Bully, Group Domination, Humiliation, Latex, Latex Fetish, Mean Girls,

Evil Woman, Mistress Damazonia, Alexa Von Hell, Obeyangelina, Miss Lady Fatal, Mistress Natasha Black, Miss Medea Black Nymphetamin

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 217.13 MB<<<

Feet and High Heels worship by waiter

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Feet and High Heels worship by waiter
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:12, 14945 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

Wecide to use the waiter in the hotel to make our day more exciting and worship our feet and high heels. He lick the water from our feet and massage them with the lube

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMDOM , HIGH HEELS , GODDESS WORSHIP , DOUBLE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
Keywords: evil woman , femdom , female domination , female supermacy , mistress , foot worship , bare feet , high heels , spitting , massage , high heels worship , fit mistress , double domination , humiliatiion , brunette goddess

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<

Stella's Office Footboy

Starring: Goddess Stella

General:
Name: GFD_Stella's Office Footboy
Size: 41.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:59, 1083 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Stella runs the show at your office and you are nothing more than her pathetic little foot boy. Kneel before her as she's perched on her desk and watch as she slips off her sexy high heel pumps. Once her shoes are off, you are told to plant your lips firmly on her beautiful bare feet so you can kiss, lick, and suck on them from heel to toe. Slide your tongue along her soft, wrinkly arch as you make your way to her big toe, sucking on it just as she pleases. Don't stop until she tells you to, otherwise you will be punished. Watch her wiggle her feet and scrunch up her toes as you taste them, teasing you to her heart's content.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, OFFICE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.25 MB<<<

My Rules Now

Starring: Jessica Torres

General:
Name: GFD_My Rules Now
Size: 155.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:49, 1150 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

When Goddess Jessica finds her stepson sniffing her high heel pumps and rubbing himself, she is less than amused. She threatens to tell her husband but when he begs her to keep it between them, she decides to humiliate him instead by making him worship her feet like the pathetic little worm that he is. To start, she has him kiss her bare feet, licking them from heel to toe. Watch as he slides his tongue in between each one of her pretty little toes, tasting them before sucking on them. See her tease her pussy through her panties as she shoves her foot down his throat. Watch the generous goddess treat him to a foot job, foot milking him until he explodes.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: footjobs, foot domination, foot worship, female domination, taboo.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.86 MB<<<

Jessica's Fantasy

Starring: Jessica Torres

General:
Name: GFD_Jessica's Fantasy
Size: 52.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:58, 1163 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Jessica is reveling in the aftermath of a great orgasm, but her fantasy is far from over. Watch as the beautiful brunette slowly slides down her little blue dress, exposing her big beautiful tits. See her rub her nipples with one hand while the other works her pussy, teasing her clit as her sexy bare feet dangle before you. Watch her scrunch her toes, crinkling them as her pussy gets wetter and wetter. Wouldn't you just love to kiss, lick, and suck on her pretty feet while she plays with her pussy, worshiping her just as she deserves? Wouldn't you like to feel you cock throbbing between her feet as her soft, wrinkly arches hug your shaft? We know she would!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot domination, foot fetish, foot worship, foot play, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.78 MB<<<

Extreme Scream - BallBusting!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Extreme Scream - BallBusting!
Size: 1.76 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:51, 13989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 64 Khz

Custom: You are sitting at your desk ,you wear very slim ankle trousers
You put your feet on the desk, always wearing shoes, and you begin to complain about your tight shoes!!You have super long feet and toes size 42 and it is impossible to find the right shoes(a foot of 27 cm in length in the last measurement for my custom video!!!
You don't want to deform your money makers, so you take off your shoes ,showing your long soles and toes to the camera ,always stretching your soles and toes( you must put them back towards you, so the foot arch becomes flat and your soles look even longer
then they are ) You cross your legs and you do the same (always stretching and putting them back)

Camera film from different angles(in front of ,from right, from left), but always so to emphasize the length of your feet
In this video your feet must appear gigantic, but always filming your feet in their entirety
You call your slave because you want to try other pair of shoes( only pump ,sandals and flat ballerinas)
You try 5 or 6 pair of shoes( film very close to your feet while you are trying),but you notice clearly that no one shoes you well
You cannot always find size 42 or 43, so you have to resign!!!But you must protect your wonderful feet!!
There is a solution!!!You read that the human sperm has a great emollient and regenerating power ,is better than any cream!!!But it must be shaken before it comes out of men's cock!!!
So you have a great idea!!!!You call the slave ,you order to him to lay on the floor, close to a table

You come and you start to trample his cock and balls barefoot, you are like a wild beast, you put your hands on the table to be more stable and you trample using soles and toes
You take off his underpants using your feet and you his cock and balls in the wildest trampling action you can find on the net(please Jasmine make your wildest and cruel video ever)Your toes enter in his ballsack, your big toe crush his balls one at a time, incredible cruel action
Camera must film very close only your feet and your toes massacring his balls and his cock
But you must shake again, so you order to him to stand very close to you while you are sitting on a chair or a armchair or a sofa and you start to ballbust him from behind
Camera stay in front of the slave at the same level of his balls filming very close your feet against his balls
When you deliver your kicks you stop your foot between slave' s legs just against his balls, so camera film your long sole that appear between his legs So every time you deliver your kick you stop the foot to show your big soles to the camera in the foreground

Now you decide to the deliver the most dangerous kind of kicks, the toe kick!!!!The most destructive one!!!!
So the camera film in the foreground the incredible and impact between your big toe and the slave' s balls!!!!
This scene is forbidden to the weak in heart!!!You deliver at least 10 Very TOE KICKS!!!!
But you want to be sure that you have hit his balls enough to have a very good natural cream for your wonderful feet!!!
So you decide for the last treatment you order to him to stand with his back against the wall keeping his legs wide open while you lay on the floor with your back and you start to lift him putting your soles on his balls( leg press exercise )

Camera film only your feet on his balls very very close( when you lift him you can see how much your feet are deforming hit balls!!!!)It is a real !!!!The slave scream like an !!Jasmine is cooking her famous scrambled eggs!!!How small his balls appear to be at Jasmine ,s size eur 42 feet!!!
Now his balls are ready to extract the nectar !!!

So suddenly you change your attitude,( you are a diabolical woman!!!) and you become sweet and sexy
You begin to caress his cock with your long and sexy hands, you wraps his cock with your long fingers and you start to masturbate
He is so excited, so you also lick his neck and his ear with your super sexy tongue
He is becoming crazy and you decide to conclude your work with a great FootJob

He is laying on the floor ,you stand close to him, between his legs, you put one foot on his cock and you start to masturbate back and forth until he explode like a volcano!!!
But you do not want the happy ending!! So exactly in the same moment he is cumming, you jump on his cock with both feet crushing his balls ,screaming" i want to see go out to' the last drop!!!! "And your big feet continue to crush his cock and balls trying to collect every drop of his precious nectar!!!!
Now you sit at your desk, putting your soles in front of the camera ordering to' him to spread the nectar on every inch of your soles and toes
You continue to show your cummy dirty soles to the camera (always stretching your soles, putting back soles and toes and crossing your legs)

This action continue for minutes while you speak about your wonderful feet and toes and about the love of your fame for them and for the fact that they are so big!!!Probably if you had a size 7 or 8 it would not have been the same!!!
You reveal you are so proud of your big size 11 feet(42 euro!!!)
P s Jasmine please choose a good slave ,who can really excite and really love your feet, so can see a real cumming action

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: femdom, ballbusting, ball, female supremacy, female domination, men following orders, foot slave training, foot domination, foot worship, sub training, corporal, corporal punishment, cbt, balls stomping, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.76 GB<<<

Smell my Butthole Loser!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Smell my Butthole Loser!
Size: 1011.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:57, 9988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 126 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: The slave made the mistake of saying than the previous time that you were not enough rude for him to stop flirting with other girls, the revenge will be more terrible than the 1st time with your farts and verbal domination during the FaceSitting.

So you decide to strap him to the bed and mummify his head so the only air he can breathe is through his nose. Lets see him cheat this time.You truly make him fight for his air.

The only air he is allowed comes from your ass. Make sure his nose is sealed tight to your ass.

Just to make sure they all go straight into his nose you wrap his head with saran wrap, completely covering his mouth and wrapping his hands and feet completely, he's not going anywhere!!!!

He had no idea how many farts he is about to receive and swallow ..

you told him to lay on the bed and you sit on his face fully, sealing it in (block him), and begin farting in his face for let him taste his punishment..

Don't hesitate for some wet ones, and you don't care about that and his suffer for that sh-it in his nose Watch as he struggles and panics to get only small breaths of air from your ass will be a pleasure for you, making him struggle even harder for his air by farting right on him and stay sit on him for 1min consecutive without moving from his face!

He tries to push you off but you keep his head buried deep in your ass crack!!

He nearly vomits a few times with your wet farts, but you don't care!!

You don't care and as you grow sick of his complaints, you pull out a belt that you harness around his head and pull his head in nice and tight!!!

His grip on you is loosening and he's getting weaker against your big ass, you practically suffocate to de-ath this loser.

Category: FARTING
Related Categories: ASS SMELLING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS TO MOUTH, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET HUMILIATION.
Keywords: femdom, farting, toilet slavery, toilet humiliation, ass worship, big butts, ass to face, face sitting, ass smothering, goddess worship, farts, ass sniffing, ass smelling, humiliation, sub.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1011.14 MB<<<

Spanking the Indian out of you !

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Spanking the Indian out of y0u !
Size: 550.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:36, 9987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 110 Kbps, 48 Khz

Live Session part #1!

Femboy Arrived Late but instead of getting crazy mad I taught it a lesson, spanked him for a few minutes and then canceled his session.

Remember boys My time is More important thank yours. If you've managed to somehow win the lottery and book a session with me to be EARLY and IMPRESS ME how fucking hard is that.

Do you Really Se ME waiting for your Ass?

Best Part about Spanking it was that its some he really hates and especially pointed out in our emails as one of his BIG NO NO's, Whoops should of shoved up on time ready to impress me.

Spanking is NOT extreme Id Say I controlled My Self Pretty Well LOL Anyways I was Craving Ice cream so I leashed him up and took him for a Walkout in PUBLIC.

Category: OTK SPANKING
Related Categories: SPANKING, ASS SMACKING, CORPORAL BDSM, PADDLING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, spanking, otk spanking, sub, corporal punishment, ass smacking, paddling, bratty goddess, brat girls, humiliation, extreme domination, pet play, latina domination, sub training, spanking f/m.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.19 MB<<<

Too Much Cheek!

Starring:
LB0163

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Too Much Cheek!
Size: 169.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:17, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Control freak Henry tells his wife Belle that she cannot go out in her cute denim skirt and skimpy top, so Belle teaches him a lesson about who is in charge! She scissors and smothers Henry to humiliate him and uses her sexy ass, boobs and thighs to subdue her pathetic husband! Great action from blonde bombshell Belle, and some of the sexiest scissoring we have seen from her ever! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: breast press, belle, domestic, thong / g-string, topless, dresses and skirts, denim, boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 169.62 MB<<<

A Bone To Pick!

Starring:
LB0165

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_A Bone To Pick!
Size: 176 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:25, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Sexy lesbian Nikki has a bone to pick with Symon - he has been sleeping with her woman! Nikki will not stand for Symons disrespectful behaviour and so decides to teach him a lesson by wrestling him down and humiliating him beneath her silk panties. As always from Nikki there is plenty of exciting hard scissoring and facesitting in this sexy video. (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Published Friday 28th of January 2011

Keywords: nikki, domestic, panties, topless, dresses and skirts, denim, heels.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 176 MB<<<

I Got Bread, Part 2

Starring: Belle Noire

General:
Name: MAS_I Got Bread, Part 2
Size: 222.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:05, 7443 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Belle's slave can have more bread, but she thinks it's time he earns it. He needs to beg for some pain from her whip, then maybe she will let him feed on her delicious scraps of bread that litter the floor.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 222.23 MB<<<

Goddess Life

Starring: Lyla Storm

General:
Name: MAS_Goddess Life
Size: 446.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:52, 12638 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

To be served, worshipped and adored on a daily basis. Yup, that's goddess life. It's how Lyla lives now with many men taking care of daily mundane things for her while she basks in the sun soaking up some rays. While another slave is preparing her dinner inside, outside this slave is pampering her feet. Meanwhile Lyla snoozes, enjoying a life of pleasure and comfort that being a female naturally affords her.

Category Goddess Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Goddess Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.67 MB<<<

Please More Pain Madame Rose

Starring: Audrey Rose

General:
Name: MAS_Please More Pain Madame Rose
Size: 752.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 8320 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Madame Rose is very much into male ownership. But while she may own many men as personal toys, it's not always about just pain and humiliation. Sure sometimes she will hurt and humiliate them, but occasionally she will let them kiss and sniff her panties. That way these men can learn to associate pain and humiliation with pleasure, which over time just makes them more enslaved to her.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 752.19 MB<<<

The Cabin

Starring: Nikki
WL1170

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Cabin
Size: 474.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:52, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Even when I'm on holiday I need submissives to satiate my sadism, so I summoned one to my cabin in the hills to make use of. He is spanked, caned, made to worship my spiky shoes and strap-on cock and his body is covered in hot wax before I'm finally satisfied... (Duration 20m52s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, humiliating, nipple torture, domestic, foot worship, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 474.84 MB<<<

Assume The Position

Starring: Nikki
WL1171

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Assume The Position
Size: 410.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:04, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My useless husband has shown me up at a dinner party yet again, so he has to assume the position for his punishment. He should know by now that I am a strict wife and do not tolerate bad behaviour. He is strapped down securely to the leather footstool to prevent wriggling and his reprimand begins. First he is given a sound hand spanking until his bottom is nice and red, then I move on to use a thin leather strap and finally a wooden miniature cricket bat to finish off his naughty bottom and ensure he will not be sitting comfortably for some time to come! (Duration 18m04s)

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.74 MB<<<

Epic Sissy Spanking Part IV

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
WL1172

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Epic Sissy Spanking Part IV
Size: 385.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Yep, we're still at it! In this episode I get the sissy maid to explain to Chloe why a caning might be indicated as a punishment, and then I demonstrate to Chloe the techniques of caning which I prefer. Firstly a caning of the palm of the hand - used, for example, in cases of stealing - and then caning the bottom to get it nice and stripy as a lasting punishment. Chloe has some practice on the maid's bottom - after all, it doesn't matter to me if she misses the target! And we work up through a variety of canes. Look out for the final episode next month, when we finish the sissy off with some really thick, nasty canes. (Duration 16m57s)

Keywords: stockings, heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 385.26 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!