• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Edging HJ Cum on Bunny's Fishnets

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Edging HJ Cum on Bunny's Fishnets
Format: mp4
Size: 697.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:52, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny lubes up Dante's cock and starts to stroke it while she rides his face. She gets him to the edge of cumming multiple times in different positions. She drives him insane and makes him beg for releases before she finally steels all of his cum and explodes its all over her fishnets.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FISHNETS, BIG TITS, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: bunny colby, dante colle, fishnets, big tits, tease, tease and denial, cumshot, edging handjob, orgasm control, cum on fishnets, perfect tits, sensual domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.62 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

TRAPPED COCK

Starring: Mistress Ludovica Luxury

General:
Name: VAR_TRAPPED COCK
Size: 897.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:22, 7956 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ENGLISH SPEAKING.

ITA. Voglio fare un esperimento con il mio schiavo. Vestita da infermiera super sexy, con il latex che mette in risalto le mie curve, gli tolgo la cintura di castità per fare un esperimento sul suo cazzo. Lo ingabbio in una struttura dolorosa che lo stinge e lo buca, e comincio a masturbarlo, a dargli scosse con la wand, a passargli sopra una rotella dentata che lo buca. Lui unisce piacere e dolore, sta scoppiando e soffrendo allo stesso. Tempo. Quando viene il dolore ha raggiunto punte da svenire. Confermando quanto volevo provare che il dolore non esclude il godere di alcuni miei sottomessi.

ENG. I want to do an experiment with my slave. Dressed as a super sexy nurse, with latex that highlights my curves, I take off his chastity belt to do an experiment on her cock. I enclose him in a painful structure that and punctures him, and I begin to masturbate him, to shake him with the wand, to pass over him a toothed wheel that punctures him. He combines pleasure and pain, he is bursting and suffering at the same. Time. When the pain comes it has reached peaks of fainting. Confirming how much I wanted to prove that pain does not exclude the enjoyment of some of my su

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, MEDICAL FETISH, COCK TEASE, CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: cbt, tease and denial, italian mistress, chastity, latex, ball fetish, medical, cock tease, ludovicaluxury , ruined orgasm, padrona ludovica luxury.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 897.99 MB<<<

LAZY SLAVE (BALLBUSTING)

Starring: Ludovica Luxury

General:
Name: VAR_LAZY SLAVE (BALLBUSTING)
Size: 334 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:44, 7928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

ITA. Questo schiavo sfaticato non ha fatto nulla di ciò che gli avevo chiesto! Doveva pulirmi la casa invece l'ho trovato ad annusarmi le scarpe! Con tutti questi bei calci nelle palle sono convinta che la prossima volta non sbaglierà più!

ENG. This lazy slave did nothing of what I asked him! He had to clean my house but I found him sniffing my shoes! With all these good kicks in the balls I am convinced that next time he will never be wrong!

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CUNT BUSTING, BODY BUSTING, CBT.
Keywords: ballbusting, padrona ludovica luxury, beautiful mistress, cbt, ludovicaluxury , ball kicking, italian dominatrix, pain, body busting, sadistic mistress, dungeon firenze.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 334 MB<<<

PURPLE BALLS (BALLBUSTING)

Starring: Mistress Ludovica Luxury

General:
Name: VAR_PURPLE BALLS (BALLBUSTING)
Size: 195.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:29, 7588 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

ITALIAN SPEAKING

ITA. Devo andare al pranzo con le mie amiche ma quando vado a indossare gli stivali per uscire mi accorgo che non sono stati puliti come avevo lasciato detto! Ora farò tardi al pranzo per colpa di questo incompetente schiavo! Dovrei pur punirlo al costo di arrivare in ritardo!Decido di legargli le palle e inizio graffiarle con le mie unghie lunghe alternando con dei schiaffi fino ad arrivare a veri e propri calci. Finita la punizione ora comunque mi dovrà pulire gli stivali lo stesso.

ENG. I have to go to lunch with my friends but when I go to wear the boots to go out I realize that they have not been clean as I said! Now I'm going to be late for lunch because of this incompetent slave! I should punish him at the cost of arriving late! I decide to tie his balls and start scratching them with my long nails alternating with slaps until I get to real kicks. Once the punishment is over, now he will have to clean my boots anyway.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, CORPORAL BDSM, BODY BUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING.
Keywords: ballbusting, ludovicaluxury , pain, bdsm, body busting, kicks, corporal punishment, padrona ludovica luxury, long nais, italian mistress, balls scratching, slave matteo.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 195.16 MB<<<

Beating And Breaking Boner Boy

General:
Name: AMG_Beating And Breaking Boner Boy
Size: 710.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:08, 11996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Beating and Breaking Boner Boy

This slave CANCELLED on its last shoot with us. We explained to it that it would need to pay a "cancellation fee"- But that fee will not be paid with money. It will be paid with its SUFFERING. And to make this slave's predicament even worse, it actually had the audacity to send an email to us saying that the girls at his last shoot took it "too easy" on him! Oh, well...now he has me and Princess Carmela to deal with for THAT comment. Not good for the slave. We are probably 2 of the MEANEST and most SADISTIC Mean Girls ever at Mean Girl Manor.
We have even talked to each other (off-camera, when we arent shooting clips) and were surprised to find out that we both are actually TURNED ON by beating, t0rturring, and abusing slaves! It actually gets us wet! So this loser has no idea what it is in for...
We take our whips to his back as hard as we can and plan on BREAKING him! Although it seems like this boner-loser actually LIKES getting beaten by us?? So this may be a match made in heaven! (or the "other place" LOL.) So we just keep beating and beating him and enjoying every fucking second of his suffering. It just feeds our sadistic lust for each other! lol
***Think u can take more than this slave? Then come to Our next shoot and we will see...most of you can't. LOL. But look at the top of the store for how to apply...

Categories: Female Domination, Flogging, Whipping, Femdom, CFNM, Humiliation

Girls:
Goddess Raven
Princess Carmela

Category: FLOGGING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CFNM, WHIPPING, FLOGGING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: raven, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 710.45 MB<<<

Online Slave Drone Conditioning

General:
Name: AMG_Online Slave Drone Conditioning
Size: 1.58 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:31, 11994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Online Slave Drone Conditioning

This H!pnosis video will melt your brain and make you become my re-tweeting and promoting online slave. This video includes sound effects with H!pnotic trigger words. If you want to find a way to be useful to me then you will need to listen to this video every day and preferably with headphones. You will find yourself needing to jerk off to my videos. I will recruit an army of drones and you will be an insignificant ant to me, lower than a d0g. When I say bark, you will bark. Being pathetic turns you on and this will be the video that finally helps you! Haha!

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: MOUTH FETISH
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, MOUTH FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.58 GB<<<

Blue Balled Then Castrated

General:
Name: AMG_Blue Balled Then Castrated
Size: 858.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:49, 11999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Blue Balled Then Castrated

You have 2 choices darling, get out and never see me again or consent to complete humiliation, servitude and blue balls followed by daily teasing and denial. Thats what I thought you would choose, haha! Every guy I have ever dated has also chosen the blue balls and it eventually led to me castrating them as they thanked me! But the big turn on for me is the process of denial and torture so once they are chopped off I tend to lose interest. Oh Well! Im just glad I will be able to take my frustrations out on you for as long as you last, LOL!

Girls:
Goddess Harley

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, TEASE & DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION, TABOO.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 858.18 MB<<<

Rude, cruel, merciless

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Rude, cruel, merciless
Size: 453.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 5456 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Zita made her slave drop all his clothes, put a black mask on his face and ordered him to lay on his belly on a caning bench, and wait for her to arrive and give him his punishment. The slave does as he was told, then Lady Zita approaches him with her new, blue strapon and wiggles it before his face, making him suck it for a little while. Then she simply goes behind him and pushes her strapon into his anus and fucks him hard.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 453.37 MB<<<

Bigger cumming

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Bigger cumming
Size: 241.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 3993 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Kittina wants to see a huge fountain of sperm from her slave, who is laying before her, placing his most sensitive parts in her hands. She smiles and giggles while massaging his balls and firmly grabs his cock to make it harder and harder. Finally the slave obeys her and cums, but Kittina is never satisfied fully, she wants a bigger squirt next time from him.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMDOM
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.25 MB<<<

Pain from two sides

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Pain from two sides
Size: 408.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 5128 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The slave gets caught on the floor by Mistress Foxy and Mistress Anette. The girls want him totally humilated and ruined, so they attack his body with their strapons. Mistress Foxy forces hers into his ass, she grinds her crotch hard against his ass while her huge strapon is fully inside of him. Mistress Anette wants to make her strapon disappear inside his throat, so she makes him swallow it.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.24 MB<<<

For the Love of Face Sitting

Starring: Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_For the Love of Face Sitting
Format: wmv
Size: 156.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:29, 3295 Kbps, 1920x1080, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

For the Love of Face Sitting
Ariel and jimmy are sitting on the couch. Ariel is telling jimmy she has met someone that could be good boyfriend material but he is not into face sitting. ""You know I can't be with a guy who isn't into face sitting,"" she remarks. ""I love it too much to give it up."" Jimmy sits there quietly and then tells Ariel that he has always had the hots for her and would be more than happy to let her sit on his face if she wished to continue seeing her new boyfriend in the meantime.

Ariel was delighted to hear jimmy's offer to be her seat cushion and asked him to lay down on the couch so she could sit on his face right away. She literally pounced on his face and says, ""Finally, a nice face to sit on."" As she wiggles on his face she remarks, ""I love the way your nose rubs my clit and I love how good your tongue feels."" Ariel keeps enjoying her face sitting experience and eventually moves into side saddle position for a different sensation. She rolls her ass back and forth on jimmy's face as she sits full weight on his face. She laughs at how red his face is becoming.

After working him over in side saddle position, she moves into forward position and starts rubbing herself on his face. ""I love how his nose feels against my pussy,"" she says. ""And his tongue feels fantastic against my pussy and ass."" Ariel keeps riding his face and really gets off on using him for her pleasure. She then moves into full weight reverse position and really makes him suffer. She giggles as he struggles beneath her weight. ""I'm glad I have someone I can use for face sitting while I'm dating m new boyfriend. I think I'm going to sit here all day."" she states. Then Ariel wiggles and grinds with no concern for jimmy in the least.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , mistress ariel , face sitting , cuckold , ariel black

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 156.28 MB<<<

Properly Trained Employee

Starring: Samantha, Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Properly Trained Employee
Size: 203.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:58, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Properly Trained Employee
Mistress T and Goddess Samantha are in the office chatting about various things while Jack the warehouse worker is licking their shoes clean. You may recall in the previous clip series entitled ""Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job,"" Jack's job was at risk at the warehouse he worked at and he had no choice but to become the ass kissing, shoe licking, corporate slave to the two hot, Mistresses. As the action progresses, their shoes eventually come off to reveal sweaty, musky, stinky feet. Without the Mistresses even having to utter a command, Jack begins licking and sucking their toes and sniffing the pungent aroma emanating from their toe crevices. They continue their conversation and completely ignore Jack while he continues his duties as their total foot bitch. Now THAT'S a properly trained employee.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess
T, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: mistress t , cum , samantha , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , feet , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , step-mommy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 203.01 MB<<<

Olympic Face Sitter

Starring: Britney

General:
Name: CSFEM_Olympic Face Sitter
Size: 292.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:07, 3296 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Olympic Face Sitter
Britney is watching the Olympics while sitting on her ass bitch's face. She decides she wants to set a world record for face sitting and ass-crushing. She announces to ass bitch that she will train him to be the best ass bitch EVER in all the different face sitting positions. He will not only handle her full weight on his face for extraordinary lengths of time in all positions, he will also hold his breath longer than anyone else in the world and endure all of her bouncing and grinding. What follows is the most brootle face sitting and ass-crushing video on the planet. See why Britney will become an Olympic face sitting champion.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , princess britney , sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , facesitting , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , olympic , bikini

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 292.11 MB<<<

Strapon punishment for a terrible hotel service

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Strapon punishment for a terrible hotel service
Size: 382.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:39, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

In this hotel is a terrible service. This is why I need to teach one of his worker a lesson. I fucked this worker in his ass and mounth very hard with my dildo. I think after that he will try harder with a service such a Goddess and Queen like ME

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DILDO SUCKING, FEMDOM, DILDO FUCKING, DEEP THROAT.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, goddess worship, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, slave training, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.69 MB<<<

Extreme treatment by two evil nurses

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Extreme treatment by two evil nurses
Size: 465.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:33, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Welcome to Kinky Hospital. Dr Evil Woman and Dr Mistress Glamorous will cure all of yours medical problems. This patient has disease called ,,Extreme Femdom Addiction". Fortunately for him we have solution - C.B.T connected with milking machine is perfect treatment for this patient. At the end to make treatment's effect stronger patient is coerced to eat him sperm.

Category: MEDICAL FETISH
Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LATEX, FEMDOM, MED EXAM.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, spitting, cum eating, medical exam, bondage, medical play, milking machine, fit mistress, double domination, latex, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.92 MB<<<

Women's Work

Starring: Axa Jay & Holly
FB1270

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Women's Work
Size: 458.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:08, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

AJ and Holly don't take kindly to Paul's suggestion that the office washing up is women's work, so they overpower him and exert their dominance by sitting on his face and smothering him into their knickers. (duration: 20m07s)

Published Thursday 17th of March 2016

Keywords: humiliating, heels, 2 or more sitters, office, thong / g-string, panties, aj, stockings, holly, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.85 MB<<<

Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine!

Starring: Nikki & Carissa
FB1271

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Stick It Where The Sun Don't Shine!
Size: 489.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Carissa and Nikki are having some building done in their dungeon and they aren't satisfied with the builder's attitude so remind him who's boss by pinning him to the floor and smothering and facesitting him beneath their combined weights. The builder is clearly struggling under all that pressure as his face becomes more and more squashed under Nikki and Carissa's asses. He'd better work harder in future and be more careful when he tells them to stick things where the sun don't shine! (duration: 21m29s)

Published Thursday 24th of March 2016

Keywords: humiliating, heels, boots, nikki, 2 or more sitters, dungeon, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, hotpants / booty shorts, pvc & fetish, carissa.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 489.56 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!