• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Edged to Oblivion Full Movie

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-12-30#Edged to Oblivion Full Movie##
Format: mp4
Size: 2.7 GB
Video: avc1, 00:47:38, 7984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm going to edge my slave boyfriend more intensely than he's ever been edged before, but there's just one catch. He needs to make it through the entire time without cumming...and if he cums, he gets twenty hard punches to the balls. Why make it easy, right? I wouldn't want this to be entirely pleasure...

I have three challenges for him: ass smothering, footjobs, and of course, my deft hands rubbing him up and down in the slickest handjob he's ever had. Should he make it through each enticing gauntlet, he gets one week free of chastity, free to touch his cock, jerk himself off, and cum as many times as he wants.

But of course, if he loses and ejaculates...the worst ballbusting he's ever had.

Features: ruined orgasm, orgasm control, orgasm denial, edging games, ejaculations, male orgasm, ass smothering, face sitting, ass fetish, ass worship, cock tease, tease and denial, foot fetish, footjob, foot worship

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, MEN MADE TO CUM, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, edging fetish, handjobs, facesitting, smothering, footjobs, foot fetish, ass fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.7 GB<<<

Helpless Balls - Full Movie

Starring: An Li

General:
Name: ANLI_Helpless Balls - Full Movie
Size: 1009.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:45, 5574 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 121 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I:

Did you know that balls tied up in tight CBT bondage actually become more sensitive? The constrictive nature of the bondage all the circulation to the area, thus making the genitalia so much more sensitive to every action inflicted upon it. Every action including, say, squeezing them in between my hands.

slave gimpy sure found that out the hard way! I tied his balls up with a spare stocking, making sure to separate the balls from each other (which is honestly the only way to tie up balls - it looks so much cuter like that), and securing them with a nice knot in front as a convenient leash. And of course, separating his balls like that makes it so much easier for me to grab each one individually and squish them...

Obviously, he needs to be restrained in all of this. You know how men get when you squish their balls. They're so whiny. They're always trying to close their legs together to hide their cock and balls. They shake around in pain. They scream no. It's such a hassle, really.

All the better that his legs and thighs are spread open in a spreader bar, and then securely attached to the bed frame to make sure that they're going nowhere. Arms and chest bound together, and then further chained up to the head of the bed. Good bondage makes for easy male torment.

And with his balls so invitingly tied up like that, I can't help but get my hands on them. Squeeze them harder and harder until they feel like they're about to pop. Squish them until they feel like nothing. And feel his complete and total fear for his manhood shivering in those delicate pain-sacks. They're so tightly tied up, they look like cherries I could just take a bite out of...

Part II:

After all that ball , surely it's time for a reward for my mistreated slave, right? I promised him an edging handjob, and that is what he'll get.

There's just one catch.

It's not that easy to cum with his cock and balls tied up like that. In fact, some might say it's outright impossible! With his cock tied up so tightly, there's just no way for his cum to squeeze through. Any stroke I give him is just going to be one long tortuous touch with no release - just the way I like it.

And of course, with his balls tied up like that, I can't help but pull and squeeze them. I mean, if it's presented in such an enticing manner, how could I resist? I'm only human...

And how funny is it that his cock stays so hard? I guess it can't help but do that, what being tied up in an impromptu cockring. So hard and so sensitive. So easy to tease. So easy to torment. Every touch bringing him closer to the ejaculation he will never have.

Features: orgasm control, orgasm denial, ruined orgasm, tease and denial, cock tease, femdom handjobs, cbt bondage, cock and ball torment, ball squeezing, ball crushing, ball pulling, edging, ball , ballbusting, cbt, ball fetish, male bondage, female domination, femdom, leather bondage, strict bondage, muzzle, jeans, denim

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, BALLBUSTING, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, asian mistress, asian domme, femdom handjob, femdom edging, ball crushing, ball squeezing, cbt bondage, femdom bondage slave, cock control.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1009.95 MB<<<

Grappling Goldie

CF1070

General:
Name: CF_Grappling Goldie
Format: wmv
Size: 645.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:16, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki takes on Goldie in this sexy competitive match. Nikki thinks her size and weight advantage will make this a simple fight to win, but she has underestimated Goldie's speed and skill! Lots of sexy grappling from the competitive bikini-clad ladies - neither of them wants to lose, but there can be only one winner! (Duration 28m16s)

Published Thursday 29th of November 2012

Keywords: humiliating, goldie, lingerie, domestic, barefoot, sport, nikki, thong / g-string, bikini / swimsuit, topless.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 645.14 MB<<<

Fighting The Flab

CF1071

General:
Name: CF_Fighting The Flab
Size: 684.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:59, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe gets upset when her pilates instructor Mackenzie comments that she's looking a little bit flabby, and a nice relaxing stretching class becomes a nice vicious catfight! There is nothing sexier than a long haired blonde versus a long haired brunette in our eyes, and the girls are wearing tight spandex to enhance our viewing pleasure even further! Chloe and Mackenzie really go for it in this sexy catfight. (Duration 30m00s)

Published Thursday 13th of December 2012

Keywords: humiliating, domestic, barefoot, sport, chloe, mackenzie, hotpants / booty shorts.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 684.37 MB<<<

Rival Schools

CF1072

General:
Name: CF_Rival Schools
Size: 696.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Facesitting, boob smothering, tit torture and nipple biting, pussy groping and scissoring aplenty in this super sexy school uniform catfight! The two hardest girls in their rival school gangs, Rachel and Chloe, are going to have a scrap to decide which school has the toughest girls. Lots of sexy catfighting ensues, with both girls fighting hard to prove they are the meanest - but there can be only one winner! (Duration 30m29s)

Published Thursday 27th of December 2012

Keywords: humiliating, school, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, heels, rachel, chloe, panties, topless.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.07 MB<<<

Back and front

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Back and front
Size: 532.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:08, 7988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 156 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda is about to make a sandwich from their most hated slave. He can't stay in one place his rapid eyes moves shows how afraid he is. He knows that both mistresses are as brutal as fuck, so when Zita grabs his waist and forces her strapon inside him, he knows that he is conquered. From the front, Mistress Amanda makes him suck on her strapon.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , DOUBLE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 532.63 MB<<<

Oversensitive slave

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Oversensitive slave
Size: 515.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:31, 8273 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The young slave can usually bear pain pretty good, but today he is so sensitive that one little stroke with the whip was enough for him to scream. Mistress Ariel really loved that so she decided to whip his back forcefully, just to hear him scream and see him squirm on the andrew's cross in the middle of the room. Ariel doesn't spare him bare back, she works her slave quite good on him.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 515.97 MB<<<

Forced by Ariel

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Forced by Ariel
Size: 532.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:07, 7955 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel walks up to her slave and she stops there, waiting. The slave doesn't say anything and that makes Ariel angry, because she was waiting for something clever from him. But if he doesn't want to say sorry or explain his previous behaviour, then he is going to get punishment from her. She forces her strapon into his ass and she grabs his pelvis bone to fuck him brutally.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 532.08 MB<<<

Life as MY Toilet 3

Starring: Kelli

General:
Name: CSFEM_Life as MY Toilet 3
Size: 75.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:08, 3286 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Life as MY Toilet 3
WARNING!! VERY GRAPHIC TOILET TALK! HIGH DEGRADATION LEVEL! This is the final clip of this AMAZING SERIES! Goddess Kelli is kneeling on the bed with her beautiful big round filthy ass held high in the air. You may recall that she now calls toby by its new toilet slut name daisy. ""Daisy come here,"" she calls as her toilet bitch hobbles and crawls into the room with his wrists duct taped together. ""Sniff my dirty ass,"" she orders. Daisy has no choice but to bring its face close to the dirty ass crack and take a big whiff.

""Now push your face in it daisy. Push your face into my dirty, stinky asshole,"" commands Goddess Kelli. The action gets more and more intense as Goddess Kelli makes daisy do filthy, disgusting things with its tongue as it desperately licks Goddess Kelli's asshole clean. Fans of HOT TOILET SLAVERY should get this clip and be prepared for a nasty session with your beloved Goddess Kelli. She knows ALL your buttons and she pushes every one of them.

Mistress:
Kelli, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 75.44 MB<<<

Tramplemania 1

Starring: Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_Tramplemania 1
Size: 111.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:53, 3761 Kbps, 1280x720, 27.473 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tramplemania 1
As all of you know… Ariel LOVES to trample. The more intense and painful the trampling, the more turned on she gets. She especially loves to lean back on her heels and really sink in her heels. She also loves to stand on faces and crush the slave's face. Ariel decided it was time to treat her human carpet to an afternoon of pleasure and pain.

She brought out a nice collection of various shoes and will proceed to try them all out on his vulnerable body. Which shoes will be the most painful? She starts off wearing her things. They are spongy and fun to wear when stepping on his face. Let the Tramplemania begin!

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: ariel black , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , thongs , ball busting , mistress ariel

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 111.86 MB<<<

I Love MY Power Over You, Now taste MY Juices

Starring: Mahina

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Love MY Power Over You, Now taste MY Juices
Size: 175.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:17, 3295 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

I Love MY Power Over You, Now taste MY Juices
BIG SQUIRTING - MASTURBATION - ORGASMS - embarrassment - NASTY VERBALS - PUSSY AND FOOT WORSHIP. Goddess Mahina knows how much power she has over you. She loves how she can make you worship her perfect feet and cute little toes. She loves how she can make you suffer for her and how you will do anything to lick her ass.

But most of all, she loves how desperate you are to lick her pussy and how you will do anything for the taste of her juices. Goddess Mahina is a squirter and she squirts one helluva lot of delicious juice for you to drink up. That's right. She wants to squirt all over your face and in your mouth. She wants you to drink every drop and beg for more. Now ON YOUR KNEES BITCH and open your mouth!

Mistress:
Mahina, Goddess

Category: SQUIRTING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , TOE SUCKING , WET & MESSY , FOOT SMELLING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess mahina , mahina , oral , dirty talk , female domination , pussy , pussy sniffing , masturbation , orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 175.77 MB<<<

GROWING PAINS

Starring: Amazon Goddess Alex

General:
Name: DOMNATION_GROWING PAINS
Size: 1.23 GB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 21534 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Six foot tall Amazon Goddess Alex towers over her weak, puny slave as he trembles in dire anticipation of what is to come. Locked securely in a pair inescapable wrist to thigh restraints, he can only stand there and ponder his demise as Alex stalks him from behind armed with a long, leather riding crop.

Alex immediately focuses her attention on his puny, flaccid cock. In a calm, seductive voice she says "this will never do. This tiny worm needs to grow to show your appreciation to Goddess Alex, understood?" And with that, she firmly grabs his cock and begins beating it, softly at first in a seductive manner, but then WHAM!WHAM!WHAM! She beats his cock harder and harder, as he screams out in pain.

But Goddess Alex knows what is best for him, as evidenced by his cock growing larger and larger with each painful blow. She has complete control over his useless cock, and only she knows how give him the pain that his cock so desperately needs.

And so Goddess Alex beats his manhood relentlessly, as he grows more and more aroused by his Goddess' cruel attention. He is trapped between pleasure and pain, heaven and hell. But there is no place he would rather be at this precise moment.

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, AMAZONS, BONDAGE, CBT, BDSM.
Keywords: amazon goddess alex, bdsm, cbt, female domination, bondage, whipping, female supremacy, discipline, beat down, female superiority, amazon goddess, corporal punishment, femdom, giantess, pain slut.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.23 GB<<<

ALL MEN'S BALLS SHOULD BE CRUSHED

Starring: Mistress Joclyn Stone

General:
Name: DOMNATION_ALL MEN'S BALLS SHOULD BE CRUSHED
Size: 674.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 10628 Kbps, 854x480, 29.928 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Joclyn Stone is both seductive and sadistic as she crushes the manhood of her helpless slave in this very very hot video clip. He mindlessly obeys her commands to spread his legs, knowing full well the dire consequences that are heading his way.

But he is helpless to resist the enchanting Mistress Stone. And she accommodates him magnificently, as she drops him to his knees with one vicious kick to his balls after another. And then one more and another. Joclyn is relentless in her attack and her slave's ball sack is forever doomed.

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: mistress joclyn stone, bdsm, ball kicking, female domination, bondage, ball crushing, female supremacy, discipline, testicle trampling, female superiority, ball busting, slave punishment, femdom, ball, slave training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.08 MB<<<

THE DOMINANT POWER OF GODDESS NIKKI NEXT

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

General:
Name: DOMNATION_THE DOMINANT POWER OF GODDESS NIKKI NEXT
Size: 3.33 GB
Video: avc1, 00:30:26, 15567 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Greetings my many pets, admirers and hopeful slaves. As you can plainly see from this very unique compilation of video clips, I am a true Goddess, and as such I revel in your pain...thrill to your agony...and become aroused by your suffering. It is who I am.

I instruct all my hopeful slaves to purchase this unique video compilations and view it while on your knees, wishing and hoping to be my next victim. Perhaps if you write me an extremely polite letter of introduction, I will invite you to spend some "quality time" with me. Be careful what you wish for, pet. HA HA!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , HUMILIATION , BRAT GIRLS , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: goddess nikki next , brat princess , slave training , female domination , brat girls , whipping , female supremacy , bdsm , corporal punishment , female superiority , bondage , beat downs , femdom , slave punishment , humiliation

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 3.33 GB<<<

Last edited:
Casual pegging in the kitchen and toilet

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Casual pegging in the kitchen and toilet
Size: 426.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I have invited my domme friend Lady Perse to my house. We have some small-talk, when we suddenly notice my house slave doing his work not good enough! We are deciding to give him some additional motivation with our strapons We fuck him in various positions in the kitchen and the n we change the place for the bathroom. We make him our dumpster for used condoms and trashy slut with the head in the to.ilet taking our dicks in his asshole.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, TOILET HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HOUSECLEANING, CASUAL SEX.
Keywords: casual, lady perse, fit mistress, female domination, double domme, leather leggins, evil woman, humiliation, house slave, strap on, pegging, femdom, toilet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 426.44 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Kinaping, blkmail and strapon with my domme friend

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Kinaping, blkmail and strapon with my domme friend
Size: 387.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:46, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This time I have invited to my house my domme friend, Lady Mahoganyqueen to have some fun with my victim. We fuck him and mouthfucking him pretty harsh.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BLOW JOBS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BONDAGE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, bondage, mouthfucking, blackmail, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.59 MB<<<

Pussy boyfriend cuckold and BBC humiliaton

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Pussy boyfriend cuckold and BBC humiliaton
Size: 463.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Im' so annoyed by my pussy boyfriend. He is an impotent and has micro penis. I have enough of this! Im going to have a date today with real mean - with real size cock. Before I leave, I will apuse this pussy before my girl- friends Lady Perse Lady Lilith and Mistress BlackWidow.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, DILDO SUCKING, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: evil woman, dildo sucking, bbc, femdom, cuckold, laughing, female domination, high heels licking, micro penis, female supermacy, small dick humiliation, fit mistress, mistress, group humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.54 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!