• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

I Want The Neighbors To Hear, Part 2

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_I Want The Neighbors To Hear, Part 2
Format: mp4
Size: 226.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:15, 5847 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While the whip is fun, there are always other toys that are equally fun like the cock shocker. Shocking a male slave's cock and balls is always pure entertainment for Nickey and Dava especially when they make him beg for the pain and look them in the eyes as he suffers. Dava especially loves his long drawn out screams, it's so entertaining.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: CBT

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 226.38 MB<<<

Where's The Pig

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_Where's The Pig
Size: 321.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:28, 8034 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

When Black Widow and Phoenix come home, the first thing they often wonder is where is the pig? Now only because they expect him to greet them properly upon their arrival, but also because they expect to have their shoes thoroughly cleaned by male tongue.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 321.14 MB<<<

Good For Nothing

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_Good For Nothing
Size: 190 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:39, 7105 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Leya frequently acquires new males, but before she puts them to work she always makes sure to humiliate them, emasculate them and remind them that they are of no value to her. These males need to understand that just because they will be toiling away performing slave labor for her doesn't mean that she actually cares for them.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION
Keywords: HUMILIATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 190 MB<<<

Spanked Subs

Starring: Nikki, Mistress R'eal, Marilyn & Speedy
WL1110

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Spanked Subs
Format: wmv
Size: 674.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:34, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

**FREE BONUS VIDEO FOR MY MEMBERS** Mistress R'eal joins me for some good old-fashioned spanking and CP with our two submissives Marilyn and Speedy. After warming up the bottoms with a hand spanking, we work through a variety of implements - brushes, wooden and leather paddles, tawses and finally the dreaded cane! And what have Speedy and Marilyn done to deserve this punishment? Nothing at all, but Mistresses like us do enjoy a sadistic release every now and then! (Duration 29m34s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 674.47 MB<<<

Fucked Like A Slut

Starring: Nikki & Rebekah
WL1111

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Fucked Like A Slut
Size: 734.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:12, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My slavegirl Rebekah has been misbehaving again - letting the male slaves out of their chastity devices and fucking them whilst I was away! We all know such behaviour won't be tolerated, and the little slut is subjected to a humiliating and degrading punishment! She is bent over and spanked until her bottom is red, and - seeing as she seems to like cock so much - is made to suck my strap on before being tied up, fingered and then fucked hard like the slut she is! I want to make sure Rebekah learns her lesson so she is then subjected to a prolonged orgasm with the magic wand until she is begging for mercy! (Duration 32m12s)

Published Thursday 10th of January 2013

Keywords: slave girl, heels, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, rebekah, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 734.93 MB<<<

Tights Torture

Starring: Nikki, Nikki & Sophiedoll
WL1112

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Tights Torture
Size: 705.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:56, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

**FREE BONUS MOVIE FOR MY MEMBERS** My friend Princess Nikki joins me for more fun with subsophiedoll. Sophie is tied down to the queening bench and at our mercy as we toy with our plaything with CBT, facesitting, nipple torture and lots of teasing with our shoes and nylon-clad feet! Eventually poor sophie can't hold off orgasm for a moment longer as Nikki rubs his cock with her foot until it explodes! (Duration 30m56s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: topless, smothering, face sitting, nikki, trampling, sissy, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, foot worship, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.92 MB<<<

Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School FULL

Starring: Ariel Kay

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School FULL
Size: 744.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:59, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ariel Kay is on a full ride scholarship at Slut School. Her Slut 101 teacher, Nomad, has asked to to stay after to class to talk. She is clearly a gifted slut, but he's concerned she isn't a team player. She's ahead of her class. It's clear her slut talents far exceed her classmates.
Nomad is asking her to just be patience, take the classes and follow the slut program. Ariel is pretty sure she can already run the whole school.
She pounces on her teacher and pins him down on his own desk. He seems nervous.
"This is Slut 101, not Slut 401." He tries to slow her down but she keeps grinding on him in her torn pantyhose and tight dress. She wants him to skip her into a grade higher immediately. He protests, and she straddles his face to shut him up.
Ariel rides his face while he stammers with his face buried underneath her crotch and ass. She grinds on him, telling him how she's taking over the school. She turns around so she can keep her face buried between her legs but also tease his cock over his pants.
She makes demands for him to send out an announcement immediately that she'll be taking over. Ariel teases his hard cock, enjoying the fact that he'll do anything she wants him to because her slut powers are so strong. He'll do anything to cum at this point.
FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE, TORN PANTYHOSE, TIGHT DRESS, TATTOOS, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL FEMDOM
"I'm gonna jerk off my teacher" Ariel Kay tells herself while she's sitting on Professor Nomad's face. He doesn't have much to say about it. Even in Slut School, teachers aren't supposed to get jerked off by their students after class. Ariel doesn't care. She plans to take over the school.
Ariel strokes Nomad's big dick really slow while she tells him her plans to take over. Even though she's a new student, she's sluttier than the whole faculty put together. She keeps stroking, letting him know she's in charge, and he cums when she says so.
She edges him for a while, then tells him to cum all over her. She wants to wear all of it. She strokes with two hands until he blows a massive load all over her pantyhose. She struts away, "I just love being covered in cum." and talks to herself about finding a gang bang.
Ariel Kay is one incredible slut.

HANDJOB, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, TORN PANTYHOSE, TATTOOS, SENSUAL FEMDOM, CUM ON PANTYHOSE, BIG CUM SHOT

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
Keywords: ariel kay, ariel kay pantyhose, ariel kay handjob, nomad, ariel kay face sitting, ariel kay ass worship, ariel kay bratty femdom, bratty femdom, edging handjob, cum on pantyhose, big cum shot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 744.89 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Sales Motivation Cream Pie Eating

Starring: Riley Reyes

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Sales Motivation Cream Pie Eating
Size: 661.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:51, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Riley Reyes (Lance's Sales Manager) has just turned his brain into jelly by edging his cock with an sensual lubey hand job and keeping him from cumming by squeezing his balls. Now she needs to use her employee's dick for her pleasure. She orders him to pull down her shiny pantyhose and fuck her right until she cums.

She gets off on using her salesmen like this, and especially enjoys the power trip of making them lick their own cum out of her pussy when she's done with them. Lance fucks her and makes her cum, so she pulls his dick out of her, grabs him tight the balls and reminds him that he needs to fill her pussy up with cum and lick it all out on his knees.

After Riley completely drains Lance's balls with her wet pussy and big perfect ass bouncing against him, she giggles to herself as he falls to his knees and buries his face in her to lick his own cum out. "It's good to be the boss..."

FUCKING, SHINY PANTYHOSE, BALL SQUEEZING, BIG BOOTY, FEMALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, SEXY BOSS, CUM EATING, CREAM PIE, CREAM PIE EATING, SENSUAL FEMDOM

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CREAMPIE, BIG BUTTS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX.
Keywords: riley reyes, riley reyes fucking, riley reyes cream pie, lance hart, ball squeezing, femdom sex, cream pie eating, office femdom, sexy boss, riley reyes femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 661.54 MB<<<

Transformation Clinic Part 1 BALLBUSTING

Starring: Lena Kelly, Charlotte Sartre

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Transformation Clinic Part 1 BALLBUSTING
Size: 475.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 247 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance Hart was taken, thrown in a van, and now he's in some shady hospital looking room getting pushed around by a sexy tattooed goth girl in red pantyhose and heels. She drags him into a room, throws a hospital gown at him and orders him to put it on. He tries to talk to her and she just kicks him in the balls and walks away.

Later on Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance to explain things. She pulls back the curtain and reveals the hottest TS Lady Lance has ever seen (Lena Kelly). "You see, I make sex toys here with real humans. She is one, and you're next."

Lena tells Lance that she loves her new life as a bimbo woman. Lance pleads for mercy, but they just grab him and stand him up. Charlotte somehow has superhuman strength and he is helpless. They explain that the first part of the process is brutal. They need to completely destroy his balls. Lena shows Lance how she no longer has balls then kicks him hard.

They go back and forth kicking him and holding him. They give him a break for a minute and tell him to suck Lena's cock. They explain that after he's castrated, he'll be sucking a lot of dick.

At first he doesn't want to suck dick, but when they tell him to stand back up for more kicks, he begs them to let him keep sucking. They laugh, and kick him in the nuts anyway.

After some more kicks and some gas peddling, they leave him and tell him to rest. They'll be back in an hour for more..

To be continued.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TRANSSEXUALS, CBT, GELDING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: castration, ts, lena kelly, charlotte sartre, goth girl, perfect butt, tattoos, hard kicks, gas pedeling, blowjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 475.5 MB<<<

Policewoman Tatjana I - Ballbusting Interrogation

Starring: Mistress Tatjana

General:
Name: VAR_Policewoman Tatjana I - Ballbusting Interrogation
Size: 579.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:59, 7891 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Tatjana has a new job. She is a policewoman. She interrogation a prisoner, but he doesn't to cooperate, but she has her method, to get him to speak.

Related Categories: KICKING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 579.12 MB<<<

Cum On My Shiny Black Boots

Starring: Fetish Liza

General:
Name: VAR_Cum On My Shiny Black Boots
Size: 464.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:31, 4975 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

My powerful black patent boots make my slave's heart race, he loves being near me, at my booted legs. His tongue gently cleaning the surface with his tongue, his erection growing with each lick. He has been a good boy so I press my boot on his stiff cock, rubbing it and making it ache with desire. Of course I decide when he will cum and he is commanded to LICK up his mess.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, CUMSHOTS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress fetish liza, cei, stiletto heels, giaro galana, cumeating instruction, boot licking, black patent thigh boots, handjob, bootjob, boot slave, spunk, cum on boots, boot worship, latex goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.33 MB<<<

BALLBUSTING TO MAKE SLAVE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE QUEENS

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING TO MAKE SLAVE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE QUEENS
Size: 1.28 GB
Video: avc1, 00:22:29, 7942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

In this video RAVE GIRL and her friend CLEO decide to dominate the AFS slave. And they are very willing to see the slave being dominated by them. The already naked slave is waiting when they arrive. They order AFS to stand up and open the feathers exposing the scrotum and penis. This time she brought CLEO to show and teach her how to dominate a man and show him that they are in charge. After kicking AFS several times in the scrotum she tells her friend CLEO to experience what it feels like to humiliate a man by kicking him in the balls.

And CLEO seems to have liked it and kicking his balls several times and demonstrating that she is enjoying it very much... After punishing the slave a lot with kicks they decide to also knee him in the scado... And they love to do that and have fun seeing his face of the slave.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, WHIPPING, ASS SMOTHERING, BELLY BUTTON FETISH.
Keywords: scrotum kicking, kicking scrotum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB<<<

Meet My Boyfriend

General:
Name: AMG_Meet My Boyfriend
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 11998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Meet My Boyfriend

When I invited you over, did you think it was going to be just you and me? Stupid loser. Well, it's not my fault you didn't ask if I had a boyfriend before you took me shopping and paid for my mani/pedi. Just be glad you are even allowed in my presence outside of the office where we work together.
Let me introduce you to him lol. Wanna show my boyfriend what you were begging me for all week at work? Tell him how you want to be my shoe licking bitch! Isn't that right? haha. Well, he already knows all about it, in fact he was the one answering your texts half the time while I was busy. If you noticed in the beginning I was texting kind of nicer stuff but then it got more evil, haha. That was HIM! And since you liked it so much I just thought I would be meaner too!
Lick my shoes! And my boyfriend wants to take pictures of you while you do it, haha. OMG we can totally use these pics to blackmail you at work! This is going to be great
Are you scared of him? He can beat you up you know! Hey honey, make the loser lick YOUR shoes too! Haha, OMG honey that's sooo hot! Make him, Make him do it! OMG what a WIMP! haha.

Categories: Cuckolding, Shoe and Boot Worship, Humiliation, *** Bi, Bisexual

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, CUCKOLDING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, GAY.
Keywords: carmela, forced bi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.07 GB<<<

Shrink All Males

General:
Name: AMG_Shrink All Males
Size: 880.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Shrink All Males

The year is 2050 and Women have ruled the planet for nearly a decade. Males are deemed inferior and only to be used as slaves. They have been deemed as a completely inferior sub-species compared to women and are now looked down upon with complete disdain by women. And how did we take over you ask? Well, with an increase in technology, and due to women being in charge, we now have shrink rays. Males are now used to provide a full-sized load for breeding purposes - just ONCE - and then shrunk down to sizes anywhere from 1 to 6 inches tall for the entertainment and use of the full-size women that have shrunk them to their helpless height! Soon after the invention of the shrink rays, we superior women decided to use their male slaves as entertainment, jewelry and even soft, squishy insoles for their shoes. (Shrunken slaves can actually NOT be crushed under bare feet! Although it is so EXTREMELY painful for them that they WISH they could just dye LOL! It actually takes a direct, twisting, crushing pointy stiletto under a womans full weight to actually k1lll one! They also need VERY little oxygen and can go almost a full day inside of a hot, suff0cating shoe- enduring the searing pain in their lungs as if they WERE suff0cating to , but yet they cannot dye from it unless purposely subjected to it for DAYSPure genius in engineering, really!)
Whilst Princess Cindi and I decide YOUR fate as an insole pad, lets see if you can hold out. We doubt it. In fact, we KNOW you will fail and explode a load for us- and then we think it would be funny to listen to your screams as we shrink you and then try to crush you under our shoes and feet, haha! and then... if you live, you can follow us around everywhere by hitching a ride on our heels. Yup, you will be grabbing our high heels with both arms like a tree hugger and hold on for dear life as we walk around, sometimes forgetting you are even down there! Try not to let go and fall in the gutter where you belong! Or worse- under one of Our stilettos as we take our next step! After all we would looove to have the pleasure of ending your inferior male life ourselves. But we want to stretch it out for as long as possible purely for OUR entertainment. Because that is what playing with your life IS to us- pure entertainment- haha!
Now, lets give you a countdownand then the REAL fun begins!

Categories: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Foot Fetish, Femdom POV, Shoe and Boot Fetish, Female Supremacy, Giantess, Amazons,

Girls:
Goddess Harley
Princess Cindi

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, AMAZONS.
Keywords: harley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 880.09 MB<<<

Your New Neighbors

General:
Name: AMG_Your New Neighbors
Size: 676.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Your New Neighbors

Hey you, we are you new neighbors and we saw you pull up in that nice car. We were wondering if it has always been your fantasy to have some really hot chicks from next door come over and pull your pants off! Is your wife home??? No? Good! Well, we are just going to assume that you like it "rough". We know that it might feel good to say "no", and that you have a wife and all, so we will "help you out" by....blackmailing you and taking charge! Ok??? So take those pants off, NOW! Yes, this is really happening! You literally have NO choice! You will be our new "bitch"- and love every second of it if we tell you to! All the pain, all the humiliation- all the expenses

Featuring: Goddess Harley and Princess Cindi

Girls:
Goddess Harley
Princess Cindi

Category: CUM COUNTDOWN
Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN.
Keywords: harley, cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 676.12 MB<<<

10 Ball Punches

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-12-07#10 Ball Punches##
Size: 812.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:03, 7953 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

You've spent so much time on the internet jerking off over CBT and ballbusting videos. You love the look of joy the Mistress has while she's inflicting pain on a poor soul's gonads, but you just can't bring yourself to do it. You're scared.

You're scared, and yet you keep on jerking off to it. Finding yourself caught up in a deep porn spiral of genital masochism. Wishing you could be that good boy for your Mistress. Wishing you could offer your nuts as sacrifice for your Mistress' joy. Wishing you could see the smile on her face while she pummels your balls into nothingness.

You're scared, but you need to start somewhere.

The premise of today's video is simple, but difficult. You're going to punch yourself in the balls ten times for me.

Ten times. That's it. Don't worry - I'll give you time to recover. I'll tease you. And I'll laugh at you the entire way.

You want to make me happy, don't you?

Features: cbt instruction, cock ball torment, ballbusting, ball punching, ball hitting, femdom pov, female domination, humiliation

Category: CBT INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, ballbusting mistress, asian ballbuster, ballbusting instructions, ball punching, ball hitting, humiliation pov, cock and ball, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 812.89 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!