• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Twin Bam Attack!

Starring: Mistress Roug'e, Mistress Nikki & Hoop
WL1066

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Twin Bam Attack!
Format: wmv
Size: 180.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:01, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

**BONUS FREE VIDEO FOR MY MEMBERS** Following on from WL1064, Mistress Roug'e and myself have stretched Hoop's ass wide with our fists and now we can penetrate him with our HUGE strap on cocks! Hoop just has to lie there and take it as we take turns fucking his ass with our gigantic black Bam dildos, stretching him wide and pushing them deep! There is a final insult in store for Hoop however, as he is subjected to a hot sauce attack! A really fun yet extremely sadistic little clip - girls just wanna have fun! (Duration 08m00s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, fisting, heels, topless, nikki, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 180.56 MB<<<

The Medical (Part I)

Starring: Nikki & Red
WL1067

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Medical (Part I)
Size: 717.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:26, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I absolutely love medical scenes, and having finished building and equipping my brand new medical room I couldn't wait to try everything out! First in the body stretching clinic is SlaveRed - who is about to have various parts of his anatomy elongated, widened, stretched and electrically tortured by rubber-clad Nurse Nikki. I begin by applying my harshest nipple stretchers to get a really good pinch and pull going, then I catheterise Red to keep his bladder under control for the rest of his punishment. His quivering body is then pinwheeled and electrically tortured using my violet wand, which naturally is turned up to its maximum setting and has him yelping with pain! Stay tuned for part II of this movie in the coming weeks, when things get even worse for Red! (Duration 31m26s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: anal, uniform, heels, nikki, skirts and dresses, nipple torture.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 717.48 MB<<<

Fuck till She Cums with Dava Foxx

Starring: Dava Foxx

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fuck till She Cums with Dava Foxx
Format: mp4
Size: 322.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:58, 4975 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 33 Kbps, 22 Khz

Dava Foxx is wearing a latex high cut one piece leotard, shiny pantyhose and heels. She has a 9 inch, thich strap-on cock that vibrates against her clit. Shes sitting opposite Lance. Dava plays with her tits, cranks the vibrator up all the way on her cock, then tells Lance, Im gonna fuck you until I cum

She bends him over and slides inside him, making him moan with her huge vibrating strap-on cock. She fucks him deep and slow at first, then pounds him hard, driving him crazy as the cock vibrates against his prostate.

Then she has him on his back and tells him to bounce on her cock until she cums. After she cums by using his ass, she grabs his cock and milks out a huge load with her big vibrating cock still inside him.

SENSUAL PEGGING, STRAPON, FEMALE ORGASM, BIG TITS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, HIGH HEELS, ONE PIECE, LEOTARD, LATEX, HANDJOB

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ANAL.
Keywords: dava foxx pegging, dava foxx strapon, dava foxx handjob, strapon handjob, vibrating strapon, leotard, latex leotard, leotard pantyhose, sensual pegging, sensual strapon, big tits handjob, big tits femdom, big tits pegging, shiny pantyhose femdom, shiny pantyhose strapon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 322.07 MB<<<

Edged and Milked by Bella Ink

Starring: Bella Ink

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Edged and Milked by Bella Ink
Size: 189.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bella returns to the slave. He is still rock hard from her teasing and blue balling earlier... She left him there all night. Now she might just let him cum...

Bella lubes up his cock again and sits on his face. She tells him he better not cum while she grinds her crotch on his face. When he gets close to cumming, she squeezes both his balls with her hands and laughs at him.

She steps on his balls with her sneakers, then sits him up on the edge of the sofa so she can give him a little mean lapdance...

Bella edges him some more, then he surprises her by cumming all over her sexy thigh. She gets mad and makes him lick it all up off her thigh, then threatens him, telling him he better not tell her roommates she let him cum.

EDGING HANDJOB, BALL, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, ASS GRINDING, BALL SQUEEZING, HUMILATION, MEAN TALK, SOCKS, SNEAKERS, CUM EATING

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cum eating handjob, cum on thigh, gogo dancer femdom, gogo dancer, bella love, bella ink, bella ink handjob, lick up your cum, edging handjob, cbt handjob, face sitting handjob, ass worship handjob, lapdance cbt, femdom lapdance.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 189.45 MB<<<

Kinky Boss Sadie Holmes

Starring: Sadie Holmes

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Kinky Boss Sadie Holmes
Size: 685.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:31, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sadie is the boss at Lances office. He comes to say hello on a Monday morning. She is friendly, but tells him that shes frustrated about not getting any dick over the weekend Sadie is the boss. She gets what she wants. She tells Lance to lick her pussy until she cums. He does not argue.

She drops her skirt to reveal that she's wearing a garter belt and stockings. She pushes her thong panties to the side and bends over for Lance to service her pussy from behind while hes on his knees. Sadie has him lick her in a couple positions. While hes getting her off, she mentions that the dress code for Casual Fridays is changing, but just for the men in the office. Hes the only man in the office. He will have to wear stockings and heals to work every Friday.

Sadie wants the women in the office to feel empowered by harassing Lance. Hell be used to service all of their pussies with his tongue.

While his boss is riding his face on her desk she unzips he pants. He has a raging hard on. She toys with his dripping pre-cum and tells him that if he does a good job, shell jerk him off on Friday, but no cumming for him until then

Later on its casual friday. Sadie is working hard in her office when her employee, Lance Hart walks in. As instructed for the new Casual Friday dress code, hes wearing nothing but a tie, nylons and high heels.

Sadie, Im dying. All the women in the office are making me lick their pussies and their playing with my dick but not letting me cum. They laugh at me cause Im dying of blue balls

Sadie doesnt want her only male employee to complain to Human Resources. She also promised him that shed jerk him off if he did well that week

Sadie gets to work on his cock. She sucks and strokes his hard cock like a boss. Before she lets him cum, she rides his face one more time, because she can. Then she milks a huge load of cum from him. He cums all over her. She wears it with pride.

Im not going to wash this off. I need to lead by example and show the women around here that I can handle my team.

SENSUAL FEMDOM, OFFICE FEMDOM, NYLONS, STOCKINGS, PUSSY LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLUE BALLS

HANDJOB, BLOWJOB, PUSSY LICKING, PUSSY WORSHIP, CROSS DRESSING, BLUE BALLS, TEASING, FEMALE BOSS, BIG CUM SHOT, NYLONS, STOCKINGS

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, CBT.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, sadie holmes, lance hart, office fantasy, high heels, pantyhose, nylons, blowjob, handjob, cumshot, ball, blue balls, sensual, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 685.09 MB<<<

Nurse Behaving Badly

Starring: Mistress Tess

General:
Name: Nurse Behaving Badly
Size: 661.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:24, 7904 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The vision of a beautiful nurse dressed in a sexy red latex uniform would possible lull you into thinking you were in safe nurturing and caring hands. However, this may not be the case when the sexy nurse comes in the form of Mistress Tess who is over excited with her new electric operation tool! Not sure CBT is the correct procedure for a vasectomy, but I am sure the end result will be the same!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, NURSE PLAY, BALLBUSTING, LATEX, ELECTRIC PLAY.
Keywords: mistress tess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 661.72 MB<<<

Suffer for Mistress

Starring: Miss Lady Ashley

General:
Name: Suffer for Mistress
Size: 681.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:58, 7742 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Secured to her bench, Miss Lady Ashley takes full control of this slaveΓÇÖs body, making his nipples, cock and balls her playground! She will play hard, he will take all she gives to please her, All men will suffer under the control of Miss Lady Ashley!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, CANING, BONDAGE, BITING, WHIPPING.
Keywords: miss lady ashley.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 681.3 MB<<<

Jerks under pressure

Starring: Princess Diana

General:
Name: Jerks under pressure
Size: 653.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 7945 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

clip request: I'd like a video where you walk in and catch your slave masturbating without your permission. As punishment, you tie his balls up and place them on a table, then stand on them with your bare foot. You order him to jerk off while you stand on his balls, threatening to apply more pressure as he gets closer and closer to cumming. Keep your foot on his balls while he cums. Do not take your foot off his balls until you hand him a tissue and he cleans up the mess he made.

Category: STOMPING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, JOI, FEMDOM, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: princess diana, ballbusting, fetish, cumshot, stomping, femdom, joi, blondes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 653.34 MB<<<

Last edited:
Beaten By Boots

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
Name: VAR_Beaten By Boots
Size: 587.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:08, 7884 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Berry puts on a brand new pair of leather boots and really brings the pain to her pet... She marches, bounces and grinds into his genitals in a truly painful and brutal clip. She loves the feeling of his cock and balls pinned beneath her boots. At one point in the clip she stands in one place for over a minute and a half flattening his manhood as it recedes under her. Throughout the clip she pins both his head and his balls beneath both her sole and her heel until she feels he has had enough.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, stomping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, boots, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 587.29 MB<<<

GoddessNO Returns!

General:
Name: AMG_GoddessNO Returns!
Size: 1.33 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:39, 11976 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

GoddessNO Returns!

I know all you losers missed me. Well, I'm BACK, bitches! To use and abuse all of my little worshippers. So this clip includes my direct contact info for all of you that want to spoil and tribute me. Or even serve me in person. (Yeah, it will cost you! LOL)
Or you can just download this clip to drool over my perfect, legendary, high-arched size 6 feet! ;)
Download and drool bitches! And plan on seeing a lot more of me around here...I'm runnin sh*tt again! ;)

Girls:
Goddess NO

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: foot fetish, humiliation, foot worship, female domination, financial domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.33 GB<<<

Jerk It In A Cup

General:
Name: AMG_Jerk It In A Cup
Size: 889.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:24, 5758 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Jerk It In A Cup

So as its final reward for coming to Our slave tryout, we allow this loser to jerk off. Only catch? He has to do it ON HIS KNEES, while being DEGRADED by US as we stand over him- and he has to jerk his worthless "slave-seed" into a cup on the floor LOL. And he just keeps going and going and going.....he is like the energizer bunny! Haha.
In fact, you know what? For all you slaves that download this clip- you are NOT allowed to cum while watching this clip until the slave in the clip cums!! UNDERSTAND???

FEATURING: Empress Jennifer, Princess Bella

FETISHES: HUMILIATION, JOI, SPITTING, MASTURBATION, TEASE N DENIAL, EDGING, RUINED ORGASM

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: ruined orgasms, female domination, ruined orgasms, masturbation humiliation, tease & denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 889.07 MB<<<

Penis Salute

General:
Name: AMG_Penis Salute
Size: 1.69 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:52, 11988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Penis Salute

This was hilarious. My friend Goddess Harley has never beaten a slave before. (She didn't even know there WAS such a thing nowadays!) But I opened her eyes. I make this loser kneel before us with its penis kept SUPER hard for us at ALL TIMES! It MUST keep a hard on for us- ALWAYS! No matter HOW much we beat it! Haha. We crop the out of its cock and balls. We even CAN its ass. But it HAS to stay hard the ENTIRE TIME- or else it will ONLY GET WORSE! LOL. Harley had SO much fun abusing this loser.Watch the video to see if it could maintain its "penis salute" for us the entire time while we abused and laughed at it! -Goddess Nikkole

Girls:
Goddess Harley

Category: CANING
Keywords: ball abuse, ballbusting, femdom, caning, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.69 GB<<<

Cowgirl Cock Ride

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-22#Cowgirl Cock Ride##
Size: 569.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:51, 7941 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tight jean shorts and a big fat strap-on cock. The only thing to make this better is a slave bent over a spanking bench, ready to be fucked doggy-style, of course. ;)

My filthy fucking pig takes my big black cock like the wretched bitch he is, squealing and moaning while I mercilessly stretch his holes out with my cock. He gets no breaks while I pound away with a dick over five times the size of his chastized cock. A dildo so big that my hands can't even wrap around it.

My denim shorts ride up my ass as I peg him in his sluthole. I plunge into his asshole again and again, making him squeal the names of barn creatures as he gets filled up. What silly little fuckpig!

And when I'm done with him, I make him go ass to mouth, him to suck on my strap-on until he deep throats it and gags.

Features: extreme strap-on, pegging, denim fetish, jean shorts, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, verbal humiliation, slut training, ass to mouth, deep throating

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, SLUT TRAINING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, JEANS FETISH.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, pegging mistress, strap-on goddess, anal training, large strap-on, female supremacy, face fucking, facefucking, dildo worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 569.5 MB<<<

A Goddess Takes

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-23#A Goddess Takes##
Size: 608.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:33, 7934 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

You have always believed in the power of Women. We deserve it all. We deserve your obedience through mind, body, and soul. And today, you are going to prove it to me.

You will prove it in my complete command of your body. I own you, and I will take everything I can from you, including the basest male form of you - your cum.

I control all of you, down to the eruption of your male cock. And you will please me.

Features: cum countdown, orgasm control, jerk off instruction, joi, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, goddess worship, tease and denial, sensual domination, cum tribute

Category: CUM COUNTDOWN
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian goddess, cum tribute, sensual domination, goddess worship, tease and denial, cock tease, erotic domination, masturbation instruction, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 608.98 MB<<<

Last edited:
Ruined in Rubber Part I

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-24#Ruined in Rubber Part I##
Size: 794.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:44, 7952 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

My slave is wearing a latex catsuit, but that's just the beginning of his descent into shiny, rubbery bondage. I encase his face in a molded rubber hood, stuffing my piss-soaked panties into his mouth, and then covering up the remaining openings of his face in a latex gas mask. His neck is put into a brace so that he can't move his head at all (nor can he see what is happening).

Bit by bit, I bind up his remaining skin - inflatable long rubber mitts on his hands and crippling ballerina heels - and then strap him tight with leather straps. He can't help but try to rub his cock against his catsuit as the bondage gets tighter and tighter.

The final touch? My dirty gym socks as a filter on the gas mask. He will taste my gold in his mouth and smell the fresh aroma of my sweaty feet while entirely enveloped and bound.

Features: bondage setup, extreme male bondage, rubber bondage, rubber fetish, latex, gas mask, ballerina boots, inflatable latex, breath play, scent play, raunch play, scent fetish, dirty socks, champagne, golden, toilet fetish, toilet slave, foot slave, foot fetish

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE, RUBBER BONDAGE, RUBBER FETISH, LATEX, GAS MASK.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, female supremacy, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, rubber mistress, rubber femdom, rubber fetish, gummi, latex bondage, extreme bondage, strict bondage, breathplay, scent fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 794.76 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!