• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Big Asses In Your F A C E

General:
Name: AMG_Big Asses In Your F A C E
Format: mp4
Size: 1.25 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:37, 11987 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Big Asses In Your F.A.C.E!

Oh poor slave... he gets me and Princess Carmela, the two best and biggest asses in Mean Girl Manor to sit on his face, haha! Hmmm, I think he wants air... he actually wants to breathe, LOL. Well We don't care about him living through this, we just want to demolish his face for our amusement with our gorgeous asses. Oh, and we make sure he is chained down too, so he has no choice but to TAKE it- whether he wants to or not!

Girls:
Goddess NO
Princess Carmela

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, ass worship, face sitting, bondage, ass smothering.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.25 GB<<<

Club Pedistal USA

General:
Name: AMG_Club Pedistal USA
Size: 1.82 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:30, 11918 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Club Pedistal USA

Oh Look, this new "femdom nightclub" that just opened has some loser laid out on the floor in front of the bar for us to literally just stand on so our feet don't get tired while standing at the bar in our heels! What a great concept for a bar! We wish EVERY bar had this! OMG Let's get a drink and try to ignore his pathetic screams while we talk about our plans for shopping tomorrow. Somehow the drinks just taste better at this club, knowing that our stiletto heels are sinking into a pathetic loser under our feet.instead of having them come up and hit on us! Haha.

Girls:
Goddess Raven

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: femdom, trampling, trampling, high heels, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.82 GB<<<

Ground Floor Opportunity

General:
Name: AMG_Ground Floor Opportunity
Size: 845.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:40, 12005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Ground Floor Opportunity

What if I just wallet-raaped you right now? haha. Sounds dangerous huh? Sounds like FUN to ME, actually! Well whether you are into that or just want to send me a gift, Here is my info. I am the new "Mean Girl" here at Mean Girl Manor so if you want me to remember your name you should take advantage of this opportunity to spoil me now before I get so many slaves that you get lost among my minions. ;) I know it might be hard to type with one hand but I am giving you detailed instructions on how to send me amazon gifts and order custom videos in this clip.
Or you can just gaze at my beauty and fantasize, I guess.but do NOT contact me and expect a response unless there is an amazon GC attached to your email! ;)

Categories: Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Foot Fetish, DIRTY Feet, Cuckolding

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, GODDESS WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 845.3 MB<<<

Mesmerized Manipulation - Part I

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-11#Mesmerized Manipulation - Part I##
Size: 658.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:23, 7946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Slaves are so easy to control when they're under my trance. So easy to make them bend to my will and manipulate...

And with my bitch hogtied, it's the perfect moment to implant certain...ideologies...in his mind. I want him to be my perfect slave. And what does being a perfect slave require? Well, his wallet, of course!

As he is mesmerized and under my spell, I create suggestions of financial servitude in his weak and compliant brain. Each time I spend his credit cards, he gets hard. Each time I max out his cards, he gets harder. And soon enough, I mesmerize myself a good little finslave who gets turned on by his wallet in my hands.

Because what is better than a personal human ATM who can't do anything about it?

Features: financial domination, financial slavery, findom, findomme, financial slave, human atm, paypig, femdom, female domination, hogtie, rope bondage, foot worship, foot fetish, foot sucking, foot sniffing, foot licking, mesmerize, foot domination

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, ROPE BONDAGE.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian princess, asian dominatrix, asian findom, findom, finslave, finsub, paypig, human atm.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 658.56 MB<<<

Mesmerized Manipulation - Part II

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-12#Mesmerized Manipulation - Part II##
Size: 450.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 7949 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

After I've had my fun with my slave's wallet, it's time to put him back under again for more...training.

This time around, I've decided to bring him lower. I don't want him as a man anymore. I want him as a cocksucking slut. Because what use do I have for a man?

While he's in a deep trance, I train him to love, adore, and worship cock. I want his mouth to drool and his own dick to get hard when he sees and thinks about a big, fat, juicy cock. I retrain his brain so that he no longer craves pussy and only needs cock. I reprogram him into my cocksucking whore, so excited by cock that he doesn't need normal, straight, vanilla sex anymore. No, my little slave is going to turn into a good little blowjob machine, focusing on other people's cocks instead of his own. In fact, I program him so that he gets aroused by sucking dick - because that's the most sexual satisfaction he will ever get from here on forth.

After he wakes from my mesmerization, it's time to put his dick sucking lips to the test...

Features: slut training, submissive sluts, sissy sluts, gay humiliation, bisexual encouragement, make me bi, mesmerize, cocksucking, femdom, female domination

Category: SLUT TRAINING
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SISSY SLUTS, GAY HUMILIATION, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, MESMERIZE.
Keywords: make me bi, an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, bi, cocksucking, sissy training, sissification, femdom, female domination, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.2 MB<<<

Lowly Bitch

Starring:

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-05-16#Lowly Bitch##
Size: 382.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 6064 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Slaves are always beneath me. And my slave is quite literally beneath me, with me using him exactly as such. He is the floor I walk on, spit on, ash on, step on, and wipe my heels clean with.

My slave lights up my cigarette at a snap of my finger, and lays underneath me while I enjoy my cigarette. What a lucky bitch to view his Goddess from the bottom up, keeping his mouth open for me while I use him as a human ashtray. In between puffs of smoking, I clean my bootie heels with his mouth, scraping my soles on his tongue and rubbing in my ashes, and having him suck my heels clean.

When I'm done smoking, I keep him on the floor where he belongs, first trampling on his chest and nipples with my sharp stilettos, and then stomping on his belly and crotch while he writhes around in pain. I enjoy watching him succumb to my powerful stomps, and when I'm finally done with him, he crawls away, knowing exactly what he is to me.

Features: female domination, femdom, human ashtray, smoking fetish, foot domination, shoe and boot worship, heel worship, heel sucking, trampling, beatdowns, leather fetish, slave/sub/submissive training, humiliation

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMAN ASHTRAY, FOOT DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian goddess, asian princess, asian femdom, leather mistress, slave training, smoking domination, female supremacy, heel sucking, high heel worship, femdom humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.41 MB<<<

POWERLESS PART 1 feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_POWERLESS PART 1 feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.24 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:53, 12568 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 233 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sydney's latest victim finds himself in his own closet, on his knees and bound, gagged and blindfolded. He had just answered an innocent knock at the door, saw a beautiful asian woman and that's the last thing he remembers!
Suddenly the closet door slides open. She looks down at her little prey - she informs him he needed to put you somewhere safe and secure since her and her partners are going to be using his house for a few days, so of course she has to make sure he can't get away!
She begins teasing him about his powerless predicament. She can do anything she wants with him, so he had better behave! And just to drive her point home, she holds up a little pink butt plug for him. She decides it's not enough to have him blindfolded and gagged, she wants to plug up all his openings! She grabs him and reaches down, inserting it into him while he begs and whines. She loves how he puts up a fight, it makes it so much more satisfying for her!
Well, now he know's his place and knows just how powerless he his to stop her from doing whatever she wants. What other devious plans does she have for him while her and her partners in crime take over his house?.. stay tuned for part 2!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BUTT PLUG, ROPE BONDAGE, CBT, TAPEGAGGED.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, villainess, bound & gagged, tease & denial, leather, tape, duct tape, butt plug, cock teased, tied up, femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.24 GB<<<

POWERLESS PART 2 feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_POWERLESS PART 2 feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.22 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:27, 13761 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 223 Kbps, 44 Khz

We return to the scene of Sydney's latest venture - taking over some losers house as her new villain headquarters. She's got him trapped in his own closet, bound and gagged with a little pink butt plug she stuck into him before leaving him like that. Well she returns with the cock cage she said she was going to put on him and doesn't delay in locking him up. This will only make him even more powerless!
Now that he's completely under her control she takes him out to play with him while she waits for her partner to get there. She teases him and laughs at his moans and muffled yells through his gag. She teases his cock in chastity with her gloved hands, making sure he's nicely secure. She loves just how powerless he is now, it's actually turning her on, she tells him. She might just use his face later to orgasm!
She's not done humiliating him yet though, she stuffed her panties in his mouth. She also informs him his girlfriend is also tied up in a closet - nobody is coming to save him! Well she says, her partner is here and it's show time.. Will him and his GF make it through this? Stay tuned for part 3!

Related Categories: CHASTITY, COCK TEASE, LATEX, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, captured, tied, bound, gagged, blindfolds, latex stockings, cock tease, chastity, cock cage, humiliation, collar leash.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.22 GB<<<

POWERLESS PART 3 feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_POWERLESS PART 3 feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.78 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:52, 13230 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 231 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sydney returns in our trilogy to find her latest victim exactly where she left him, tied to a chair, blindfolded and gagged. She's carrying a bag and tells him the heist went perfectly. She got away with tons of cash, jewelry, diamonds - the works! Yet another successful and profitable venture! And she owes it all to her little tied up, completely powerless slave at her fingertips.
He probably imagined she would let him go after it was all done, but she's been having way to much fun keeping him bound and gagged and completely denied in his chastity belt. She replaces his gagged and makes sure he's firmly plugged and unable to disobey a single command. She teases him while enjoying his moaning of frustration, knowing he can't do anything about it!
What does Sydney have planned for her latest slave? It's all revealed when she calls her parter - apparently she was not only taking everything she could, but she made plans to sell off their new slave and his girlfriend to the highest bidder! Yes she thinks him and his girlfriend will both fetch a high price, and tells him what his future holds. It looks like he's going to stay powerless for a lot longer!

Related Categories: CHASTITY, BLINDFOLDS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, villainess, captured, tied, bondage, pvc, boots, femdom, female domination, slave trade, bound & gagged, butt plugs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.78 GB<<<

This Is What I Do To Your Husband

CF1022

General:
Name: CF_This Is What I Do To Your Husband
Format: wmv
Size: 695.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Housewife Becky has found out that her husband has been visiting Dominatrix Rebekah for kinky BDSM sessions, and she is none too pleased! The dowdy housewife confronts PVC-clad Rebekah in her dungeon, but Rebekah is not prepared to lose one of her favourite slaves without a fight, so gives Becky a taste of what her husband likes, in the form of some sexy domination wrestling! Becky soon finds out what her husband gets up to first hand, spending plenty of time being squeezed between Rebekah's sexy thighs, smothered between her huge soft breasts, and facesat beneath her PVC panties. (Duration 30m24s)

Published Thursday 27th of January 2011

Keywords: humiliating, rebekah, breast smothering, becky, pvc & fetish, topless, dresses and skirts, dungeon, thong / g-string, boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 695.06 MB<<<

Rumour Monger

CF1023

General:
Name: CF_Rumour Monger
Size: 708.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:58, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

Sexy office babe Jordan is not impressed in the slightest that Rebekah has been spreading rumours about her sleeping with Jimmy from the post room, and comes into the office to deal with the problem! Unsuspecting Rebekah soon finds herself on the receiving end of a woman scorned, being camel clutched, scissored, smothered, facesat and generally worked over by her angry colleague! Jordan uses her powerful, sexy, toned body to her advantage and really teaches Rebekah a lesson in this one-sided catfight. (Duration 30m59s)

Published Thursday 10th of February 2011

Keywords: humiliating, rebekah, breast smothering, topless, jordan, dresses and skirts, office, lingerie, barefoot, heels, thong / g-string, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 708.14 MB<<<

The Snitch

CF1024

General:
Name: CF_The Snitch
Size: 641.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, 59.940 fps

School rebel Rachel is annoyed that Holly the swot has told tales about her shagging men and smoking behind the bike sheds. Rachel doesn't take kindly to snitches, so comes into the classroom to teach Holly a lesson she will never forget! Sexy blonde Rachel wastes no time proving her dominance over Holly, pinning her to the floor and facesitting, scissoring and smothering her. As if that wasn't bad enough, cruel Rachel forces Holly to kiss her and lick her panties to humiliate her weak opponent further. Sexy school uniform catfighting from two gorgeous girls. (Duration 28m05s)

Published Thursday 24th of February 2011

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, topless, school, dresses and skirts, uniform, heels, panties, holly, rachel.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 641.54 MB<<<

Gagging without air

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Gagging without air
Size: 558.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 9097 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

The funniest moment for Mistress Amanda are the ones in a punishment, when she makes her slave feel a slight panic and she is totally in controll over him. Her slave is laying on his belly, feeling lucky that he has to opportunity to feel his gorgeous mistresses butt on his cheeks. But it's worse than he thought, because Amanda blocks the air from him completely and he can only suffer and squirm, until she moves her delicious bum from his face.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: face sitting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 558.01 MB<<<

You are a bitch

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_You are a bitch
Size: 356.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:35, 5605 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The slave must stay in the middle of the rug, laying with his belly on a white block, while Mistress Amanda is tormenting his anus with her forceful pelvic thrusts and a huge strapon. He tries his best not to move forward or backward, because he knows, Amanda is going to be really mad if he does so. But the pain is extreme and his body twitches and spasms on it's own, so Amanda has to be even harder with him.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM , FEMDOM SEX , DILDO FUCKING , DOMINATION
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 356.1 MB<<<

Two mistresses with a cane

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Two mistresses with a cane
Size: 699.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:59, 5240 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Amanda and Lady Ariel both wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and black bra with knee high black boots. Their slave feels lucky to have these gorgeous beauties by his side, but his mood soon changes, when Amanda grabs a cane and prepares for his punishment. Bot ladies stroke his naked ass with their canes, their brutal hits echo through the big room alongside with his screams and moans.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CANING, CORPORAL BDSM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION.
Keywords: caning.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 699.42 MB<<<

Bury Your Face in MY Ass

Starring: Mistress T

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bury Your Face in MY Ass
Size: 138.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:36, 3945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bury Your Face in MY Ass
Be sure to have your cock in hand when you watch this video. Mistress T is AMAZING. She works out on the stair master while verbally guiding you through the complete adoration and worship of her ass.

She really teases and taunts you with it. She makes you get in nice and close. So close you will swear you can smell her delicious little hole. Ass worshipers don't want to miss this one!

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , cum eating , cei , face riding , mistress t , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , chastity , face sitting , cuckold , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 138.48 MB<<<

Face Crusher 5

Starring: Samantha

General:
Name: CSFEM_Face Crusher 5
Size: 211.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:00, 3954 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.865 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Face Crusher 5
THE FACE CRUSHER IS BACK! The beautiful, sexy, curvaceous Goddess Samantha is back with her new victim for face crushing. He is actually a celebrity who contacted her and begged to experience what it was like to have the daylights crushed out of him by her amazing ass.

He didn't want to be identified which is why he is wearing a hood, but Goddess Samantha was only too happy to indulge his fantasies and give him the time of his life as she sat on his face and crushed him to oblivion. No one does it like the FACE CRUSHER!

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , vore , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , eating

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 211.22 MB<<<

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!