• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Lady B's Quick Cock and Balls Trampling with Cumshot

Lady B's Quick Cock and Balls Trampling with Cumshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lady B's Quick Cock and Balls Trampling with Cumshot
Format: mp4
Size: 156.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:00, 7076 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lady B has very high arches, silky soles and cherry pink polished smooth toes. She tramples and stands on Carpet's cock and balls with all her weight. She tramples carpet's genitals and makes him groin with the pressure of those powerful and sexy feet. She lets him explode all his load under her feet. This cock and balls trampling clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920x1080 for high quality and running time is 03:00 minutes. All videos on this store are Full HD and recorded with a professional camera.

CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cock Trample, Cockbox, Trampling Fantasy,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Last edited:
Toenail Treat From Princess Jennifer

Toenail Treat From Princess Jennifer

General:
Name: AMG_PrincessJennifersToenailTreat_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 624.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:10, 11982 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Toenail Treat from Princess Jennifer!

Princess Jennifer's personal slave is being used as her footstool while she relaxes outside and eats some pizza. The slave starts to whine about not having eaten in DAYS. Princess Jennifer could not care less. She decides that if it wants to eat, she will feed it something- her TOENAIL CLIPPINGS!
But first it needs to BEG just for that. AND she makes it lick the dirt off the soles of her shoes first- for the "appetizer"! Then she even picks a few of her BOOGERS and wipes them on the slave's tongue for "dessert"!!! And She also helps him "wash it all down" with a bunch of her SPIT.
(I know this clip will sell like gangbusters cuz ALL you losers WISH you could even just eat my boogers! LOL -PJ)

THIS VIDEO INCLUDES: SPITTING, BOOGERS, NOSE-PICKING, HUMILIATION, HUMAN FURNITURE , FOOT FETISH, TOENAIL CLIPPINGS, SANDALS

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: NOSE FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: food, nose fetish, human furniture, toenail fetish, nose blowing.

Download:

Winner Gets Feet

Winner Gets Feet

General:
Name: AMG_GddssRandi-WinnerGetsFeet-Internet HD
Size: 488.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 12014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Winner Gets FEET!

There is nothing I enjoy more than humiliating pathetic footslaves in front of my hot boyfriend. So I stand on one of them in My heels until it gives up (which doesn't take very long in these needle-thin stilettos!) and then reward the other one right in front of him- with My FEET!
My boyfriend and I think it's hilarious that I can abuse these stupid fuckers as much as I want just because they are so pathetically obsessed with My FEET. But it turns us on too to degrade them for Our amusement. So pretty soon My boyfriend is making out with My LIPS while one of My slaves is making out with My FEET. LOL.
The way it should be. Every girl should have a hot boyfriend and a bunch of groveling footslaves to abuse... :)

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: foot fetish, humiliation, female domination, cuckolding, brat girls.

Download:

Locked Into Cooking for Us

Locked Into Cooking for Us

General:
Name: AMG_ChastityCrossdressingCook_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 618.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:32, 7999 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Locked Into Cooking For Us!

We (Princess Perfection and Princess Jennifer) are at the kitchen table at Mean Girl Manor discussing our gifts we get in the mail from losers. That's when we notice our real life, sissy maid is making dinner out of uniform. We make her put on the sissy maid outfit and a frilly petticoat in order to serve us in the most degrading way possible. "Oh, one more thing...We have a little surprise for the sissy maid when she returns from changing!...a metal chastity device!" We talk about how long we should keep her locked up and how to torment the sissy for weeks at a time. CLICK! the lock is on and the sissy doesn't know it, but we have NO intention of EVER giving back the keys! Princess Perfection keeps the keys on her necklace to dangle in front of the humiliated loser of the tranny sissy maid. We tell it that we will "judge" its cooking over the course of the week and make a decision at the end of it whether or not the cooking was good enough to let it out of chastity. But behind the scenes we decided that every Sunday night juuust when the decision is going to be made, that the meal will NOT be good enough! (No matter HOW good it really is or how hard the sissy tries! LOL) The end of the clip is actually shot almost a week later when the Sunday meal is brought out to us.
THIS IS REAL! In fact all the girls at Mean Girl Manor think it's so funny and pathetic that they are putting chastity devices on our Amazon wish lists and plan on publicly wearing the keys of internet LOSERS...for a price! Yup! you too can actually get the attention of a princess of Mean Girl Manor. Step 1. Buy the chastity cage on her Amazon Wish List and it goes to her. 2. She will get it and laugh at how stupid you are. 3. She will email you back and make you beg to have her mail you the chastity device...without any keys! 4. She will make you buy her more presents and degrade you and humiliate you by dangling the keys in custom videos you pay for or emails. OWNED!

Girls:
Princess PERFECTION
Empress Jennifer

Category: HUMILIATION
Keywords: chastity, forced crossdressing, humiliation, female domination, forced fem.

Download:

Pain For Our Pleasure

Pain For Our Pleasure

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Lady Valeska

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1398-Pain For Our Pleasure
Size: 345.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:25, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cruel latex dominas Lady Valeska and Nikki Whiplash subject their ballbusting victim to a painful and humiliating treatment. They take turns to kick, punch and crush his delicate balls, laughing at his misfortune for being a male, and enjoying the visible pain they are putting him in.

Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, punching, squeezing, heels, boots, nikki, 2 or more ballbusters, dungeon, other girls, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Last edited:
Pure Squeezing

Pure Squeezing

Starring: Nikki & Tiffany

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1399-Pure Squeezing
Size: 301.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:28, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Brutal ballbusters Nikki and Tiffany decide it will be fun (for them, at least!) to try ballbusting their victim simply with prolonged ball squeezing. They grab hold of his scrotum and keep hold of it - tightly - for pretty much the whole duration of this clip. Their victim is screaming with pain as they crush his nuts between their fingers, but they have no intention of stopping until they're satisfied.

Keywords: squeezing, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, tiffany, dungeon, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Please Release Me

Please Release Me

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1400-Please Release Me
Size: 389.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:23, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Nikki's chastity slave comes to her to beg for her to unlock his cock and balls from the tight cage she has imprisoned them in. Nikki is happy to let him out, but only at a cost: she's going to ballbust him until she's certain his balls won't work anyway! Nikki wears her sexy but lethal thigh length shiny boots for most of the clip, but puts on her famous Adidas ballbusting trainers to finish off the job right at the end.

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, boots, slapping, trainers/flat shoes, nikki, dungeon, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Kenny's Family Adventure Part 3 - Show ME How Much You Love My Asshole

General:
Name: CSFEM_Kenny's Family Adventure Part 3 - Show ME How Much You Love My Asshole
Format: wmv
Size: 237.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:49, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Step-Mimi makes kenny lie on the bed as she sits on his face and orders him to lick her asshole. ""Show me how much you love my asshole,"" she commands. Kenny is frantically trying to please her and as a reward she starts to play with his cock. But anytime kenny starts to fail her, she grabs the riding crop and starts beating kenny's cock. ""Deeper kenny, deeper,"" she commands. While kenny is licking her ass just the way she likes it, step-Mimi tells him that he will be cleaning daddy's cum out of her asshole everyday... from now on.

This distresses kenny but he knows he is under the control of both Mimi and step-Mimi. She orders kenny to stroke his dick thinking about cleaning her asshole. Kenny is hard as a rock and begging to cum but step-Mimi can be cruel when it comes to kenny's pleasure. He will really have to prove his love for her asshole if he wants to cum.

Mistress:
Thorne, Mrs

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: anjolie , step-mommy , step-mother , age play , step-son , pee , piss

Download:

Bound Under MY Ass Part 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bound Under MY Ass Part 2
Size: 162.85 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:25, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

It seems the longer and longer Britney sits on her slave's face, the more she doesn't feel like moving to give him any air at all. The poor bastard is bound with saran wrap and has to literally fight his way out of her ass to get a breath. There is no acting here. The face sitting and ass-crushing is SEVERE. When she feels like punishing his face for squirming too much... she simply bounces and bounces.

You can clearly hear his moans of suffering but she truly couldn't care less. Britney is definitely a face-crush Queen and when you watch this video, you will understand why she gained this reputation.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting

Download:

Crave All of ME

Crave All of ME

General:
Name: CSFEM_Crave All of ME
Size: 85.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:54, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Crave All of ME
I look so sexy in MY new black panty hose. I know you want ME. I know you want to sniff MY butt and worship MY feet. Well now is your chance loser. MY perfect body is primed for teasing you mercilessly.

When I'm finished with you, you will be a wretched wreck of a man. You will crave ALL of ME all the time and I will enjoy wrapping you around MY little finger.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess ami , ami , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:

Strap-on Queens - Goddess Brianna, Paris Knight

Strap-on Queens

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Paris Knight

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Strap-on Queens
Size: 431.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:58, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna and Paris Knight are strap-on queens and they are here to shove their big cocks in your slut-holes. You know you want your pathetic holes filled by both of those women. You need it, you crave it, and these women are here to give it to you and remind you of who owns your pathetic ass. Listen to what they have to say and train yourself with your own dildo at home. Goddess Brianna, Paris Knight
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on

Download:

Caned For Them - Hadley Viscara, Kendra James

Caned For Them

Starring: Hadley Viscara, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Caned For Them
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:08:07, 19912 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Kendra and Mistress Haley want to give their slave extreme pain and there is nothing that does that job more quickly than a fierce caning. He will be wearing stripes across his pathetic ass all week long in front of everyone else at the estate while he walks around, showing the other slaves what happens when they step out of line. Kendra and Hadley enjoy taking turns caning his pathetic ass. His cries only make them want to do it harder! Hadley Viscara, Kendra James
Tags: Caning, Corporal Punishment, Tease and Denial

Download:

Strung-Up Slut - Alexis Grace, Kendra James

Strung-Up Slut

Starring: Alexis Grace, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Strung-Up Slut
Size: 498.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Never Released Video with Kendra James Kendra James turns the crank and lifts this slut into the air. He is bound and unable to move and he must suffer for her and Goddess Alexis. First, the women bring their hung slave over and make the strung-up slave suck him off. Kendra wants him to really feel like an owned bitch so she fucks him with her strap-on cock good and hard. The hung slave is made to cum in the strung-up slave's face while he continues to get fucked. Alexis Grace, Kendra James
Tags: Strap-on, Tease and Denial

Download:

Ass smelling for the slave

Ass smelling for the slave

Starring: Joyce

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-joyce-04-hd
Size: 111.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:53, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Joyce has bound this loser at the bed and now she is going to humiliate him very bad... with her amazing thong ass she sits down at his nose and crushes his face almost completely! It's hard to breathe below her ass but Joyce has so much fun to smother him that she won't raise up very soon again...!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Marina's ass at his face!

Marina's ass at his face!

Starring: Marina

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-marina-04-hd
Size: 112.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:54, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Marina wants to do some nasty things with her human toy today. He lies bound before her at the couch and cannot escape anymore. She positions herself right above him and slowly lowers her ass towards his face. He has to stand everything no matter what happens... It's hard to get some more breathing air this way - but Marina has too much fun and cannot stop! Facesitting humiliation extraordinaire!

Download:

Anna sits at his mug

Anna sits at his mug

Starring: Anna B.

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-anna-b-02-hd
Size: 153.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:19, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Anna B. finishes this scumbag! He has to smell her freshly fucked pussy! That's something he will never be able to do... Anna sits down right at his face and prevents him from doing anything else than smelling her pussy this way!

Download:

Sissy Stretcher

Sissy Stretcher

Starring: Jewelz Blu

General:
Name: FE_Sissy Stretcher
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:20, 10037 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 119 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: jewelz blu.

Download:

Last edited:
Size 11 Worship

Size 11 Worship

Starring: Damazonia

General:
Name: FE_Size 11 Worship
Size: 823.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:20, 10036 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 120 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: damazonia.

Download:

Last edited:
Ultimate Cuckold Experiences

Ultimate Cuckold Experiences

Starring: Chanel Preston

General:
Name: FE_Ultimate Cuckold Experiences
Size: 2.63 GB
Video: avc1, 00:31:35, 11580 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Chanel Preston knows just how much you dream of becoming her personal cuckold and is ready to give you an experience that you will never forget!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY.
Keywords: chanel preston.

Download:

Last edited:
Sandy's trampling in dirty gym shoes!

Sandy's trampling in dirty gym shoes!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Sandy's trampling in dirty gym shoes!
Size: 764.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:53, 15383 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi! Here is Sandy again, and now she tramples her slave in white dirty gym shoes! Just stepping on the body, sometimes bouncing a little, standing on tiptoes and like this she is rotating her feet, and of course she doesn't miss the head! One-two times she make her slave to lick the dirty shoe sole... So in short sentences thats it, the remaining you have to watch! ;)

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!