• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  • Dear Doolls users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

Doolls Team
    Members without an Avatar Would not be considered for promotion . Every one must have a profile picture & an avatar. Please update your profile.
  • Moderators Required
    Our forum is growing rapidly and we need new moderators. If you are interested please send us a message Here.

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

Paying To Kiss Her Hands

Paying To Kiss Her Hands

Starring: Princess Ashli

General:
Name: MAS_Paying To Kiss Her Hands
Format: mp4
Size: 448.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:10, 7499 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

There really are so many ways for a young pretty girl to separate a man from his money. It's even easier for girls like Ashli who owns many men as her personal slaves and playthings. It's easy, simply figure out what it is about her body that drives his testosterone mad with lust and then make him pay for it. She's noticed that this slave often tends to have his eyes locked onto her hands and fingers while he adores her so she will let him worship her hands...if he pays for the privilege. Good boy, now that he has paid he can kiss her hands, suck on her fingers, lick and adore them. That's enough though, if he wants more then he has to pay again and pay he does. Such a good boy! Now he can worship, paying again and again to adore her fingers and hands until his money has totally run out.

Category: HAND WORSHIP
Related Categories: HAND WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Bitches Get Slapped

Bitches Get Slapped

Starring: Mischa Brooks, Katie St. Ives

General:
Name: MAS_Bitches Get Slapped
Size: 329.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 6724 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bitches like this slave deserve to get slapped. It doesn't matter if he has done something wrong or not, he's a man therefore his face is always available to be slapped by girls like Katie and Mischa. The girls love degrading men like this, putting them back in their place with some well-placed bitch slaps. The slave enjoys it as well because he knows his humiliation pleases the girls, which is all he really wants.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING

Download:

Nora ballcrusher

Nora ballcrusher

General:
Name: VAR_Nora ballcrusher
Size: 360.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 7026 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

She has divine legs, big and elastic boobs. When the guys see her, their dick gets up, and the balls wither and hide from fear.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , CBT
Keywords: kick balls , grab the balls , kick testicles , feet on the face , stepped on balls , kick of genitals , lick feet , goddess of feet , crushing balls , feet girl

Download:

Choose to kick balls or lick feet

Choose to kick balls or lick feet

General:
Name: VAR_Choose to kick balls or lick feet
Size: 560.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:49, 7027 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Choose, kick the balls or lick the feet, the choice is not difficult, but it was the girl who ordered her slave to obey her beautiful legs.

Related Categories: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP , BALL STOMPING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION
Keywords: foot domina , feet girl , kick balls , lick feet

Download:

Converse Cruelty 1

Converse Cruelty 1

General:
Name: VAR_Converse Cruelty 1
Size: 785.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:08, 7040 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

In a very old pair of Converse shoes, Berry really puts the hurt on her pet. She steps all over his manhood full weight marching on his cock and balls with little regard for the amount of pain she is delivering. She jumps, smashes, and bounces all over him repeatedly. She continues the shoe onslaught for nearly 3/4 of the clip until he is about to tap out from the pain. She finishes with what seems to be a nice footjob, but again, right as he is about to cum, she starts jumping full weight to stomp the cum out.

CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Cock Trample, Foot Fetish, Stomping,

Download:

Mistress Margo trampling strapon fucking and CBT with weights

Mistress Margo trampling strapon fucking and CBT with weights

General:
Name: VAR_Mistress Margo trampling strapon fucking and CBT with weights
Size: 438.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:36, 6910 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

A great but ol;d clip with Romanian Mistress Margo. She loves to inflict pain and she do that perfect in this clip : ballbusting, weights on cock and balls, cbt, strapon fucking and trampling. All in one clip !

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, STRAP-ON, CBT INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, AMATEUR.
Keywords: bizarre goddesses, goddess margo, female domination, verbal humiliation, cbt, enormous dildo, goddess worship, erotic goddess, strapon fucking domme, bdsm lifestyle, ass destroyed, mature goddess, cbt with weights, trampling on sofa.

Download:

MISTRESS ALEXANDRA CBT with her prisoner

MISTRESS ALEXANDRA CBT with her prisoner

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS ALEXANDRA CBT with her prisoner
Size: 859.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:27, 7094 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The adventures of Mistress Alexandra, a Roman-Greek Goddess, continue.

In this clip, Mistress Alexandra used her slave kept in a cage. She used his cock and balls and verbally humiliated him. What could you want more than to play the mistress with your penis?

Another kinky and bizarre clip with your favourite romanian Goddess!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , COCK TEASE , FEMDOM
Keywords: female domination , mistress alexandra , romanian goddess , greek goddess , bizarre goddesses , masturbation humiliation , cbt training , verbal humiliation , goddess worship , joi humiliation , leather fetish , leather boots , cbt , bdsm lifestyle

Download:

High Heel CBT

High Heel CBT

General:
Name: VAR_High Heel CBT
Size: 381.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 6928 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

How horny it makes you to see the toes of Goddess Yasemin through her transparent high heels.... come very close and admire this sight! What could Goddess Yasemin do to with YOU with them?! That's what she shows you now on this slave. His cock and balls will suffer! Take care that you do not get jealous!

Related Categories: FEMDOM , HIGH HEELS , CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess yasemin

Download:

Footslave-Cam POV

Footslave-Cam POV

General:
Name: AMG_Footslave-Cam=POV_(Apple iPod 640x480 Video)
Size: 159.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:06, 1345 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Footslave-Cam POV

This is from Our "Footslave-Cam" video We shot for American Mean Girls. We had strapped a camera to the slave's head so that you losers could see what the SLAVE sees- as We are shoving Our shoes and Our feet down its throat! LOL.
Princess Jennifer starts by dragging him over to the couch and then We all just start abusing the out of him. (or YOU if you watch this!) We shove Our shoes down your throat, make you lick the filthy soles clean with your disgusting tongue, and then take Our shoes off and shove Our sweaty feet in your mouth! (How BAD would you want to have all 8 of Our hot feet shoved into your mouth, loser?? Huh??) We all like take turns yanking you by your chain over to Us cause We ALL want Our shoes cleaned and feet worshipped at once! But there is only one slave mouth to go around- YOURS!
So open WIDE, slave!!!
-The POPULAR Girlz

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Queen Kasey
Goddess Nina
Goddess Raven

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT GAGGING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: pov, brat girls, foot domination.

Download:

Last edited:
Tour Of Perfections Feet

Tour Of Perfections Feet

General:
Name: AMG_TourPPsFeet_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 687.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:32, 7610 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tour Of Perfections Feet

"I am so ridiculously obsessed with Princess Perfection...I have already bought several things off Her wishlist and sent her tribute. But I would really like - if possible - just a simple, basic "tour" of Her perfect feet. (If it's not too much trouble for Her?) She can just simply be sitting on Her throne, ignoring me. Maybe playing on Her phone, texting more important people than me. (of course) Not a lot of dialogue. Except maybe for Her to say something into the camera abut how pathetic I am for paying for this and some other financial domination stuff. I will pay anything She wants for this!!"

Girls:
Princess PERFECTION

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, IGNORE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: edging, foot slave training, financial domination, brat girls.

Download:

1-Hour Jerkoff Challenge

1-Hour Jerkoff Challenge

General:
Name: AMG_1hrjerkoffchallengewindows Media Video V11 4.8 Mbps HD-CONDENSED
Size: 426.55 MB
Video: avc1, 01:02:25, 821 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

1-Hour Jerkoff Challenge

Ok, this should be a SERIOUS challenge for all you addicted foot-freak masturbation addicts out there. LOL.
I am giving you the ULTIMATE reward, slave- and the ultimate TORTURRE at the same time! LOL. I am just going to be sitting here watching a show online while I IGNORE you. (Mostly) And you HAVE to remain kneeling before Me - at My FEET where you BELONG! - just STARING at My perfect feet and stroking your cock for the ENTIRE time I am watching My show. And its an HOUR fucking long! LOL. That's right- you are to remain there, with your face just inches from My perfect feet, keeping your cock right on the edge of orgasm for an ENTIRE HOUR! Every once in awhile I will actually acknowledge you though- and totally mock you for being so pathetic. I might even let you cum early...but probably not. LOL.
Tell you what....if you make it ALLL the way to the end of My show and don't cum until the end when I FINALLY give you a cum countdown and MY official permission, then I won't penalize you. You can cum all you want for being such a good, obedient footslave. But if ANY of you losers DO cum before the end of this ONE-HOUR LONG clip- you WILL pay Me a cum-tax tribute!
Now, download, KNEEL, and start stroking! I want a worship puddle made at My feet in dedication to MY beauty...but not until I SAY SO!

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION GAMES, FOOT FETISH, JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT.
Keywords: edging, foot slave training, financial domination.

Download:

Ballbusting Double Team

Ballbusting Double Team

Starring: Nikki & Chloe

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1395-Ballbusting Double Team
Size: 335.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:58, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

There probably aren't another pair of ballbusters as sadistic and brutal as Nikki and Chloe, and in this clip they double team Nadman's balls, leaving them swollen and broken. The more pain his balls are in, the more Chloe and Nikki laugh and smile, savouring every moment of their vulnerable male victim's suffering and knowing how weak his balls are, and how easy it is to put him down.

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, nikki, restraint / bondage, 2 or more ballbusters, dungeon, chloe.

Download:

Intruder Gets Ballbusted

Intruder Gets Ballbusted

Starring: Axa

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1396-Intruder Gets Ballbusted
Size: 337.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Axa catches a pervert spying on her and wanking, so she decides the best treatment for him is to neuter him with ballbusting! He has picked the wrong woman to mess with; Axa has no problem completely overpowering him with her wrestling moves, and then crushing and kicking his nuts until they are nice and swollen.

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, barefoot, slapping, axa, bedroom, bikini / swimsuit.

Download:

Bound For Ballbusting Fun

Bound For Ballbusting Fun

Starring: Sophia

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1397-Bound For Ballbusting Fun
Size: 345.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:29, 2988 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Sophia has her ballbusting slave securely tied to the bondage wall, ready for one of her trademark vicious ballbustings. Looking sexy in a tight pink latex dress, this lady always delivers brutally hard kicks and knees, and has her own special method of squeezing a man's nuts which has them nearly bursting in seconds flat. Sophia is such a great ballbuster to watch; she puts everything into her kicks and gives a satisfied smirk to the camera when she knows she's done well!

Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, boots, restraint / bondage, dungeon, sophia, pvc & fetish.

Download:

Kenny's Family Adventure Part 2 - Lick MY Ass just like I Taught You

General:
Name: CSFEM_Kenny's Family Adventure Part 2 - Lick MY Ass just like I Taught You
Size: 151.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:54, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

""I want you to lick my ass just like your Mimi taught you,"" says Step-Mimi as she pulls on kenny's leash and orders his face into her ass crack. Step-Mimi is relaxing on a stool and having a glass of wine as kenny obeys her command. Then the phone rings. It is Mimi calling to check up on things. She has a conversation with Step-Mimi and discovers that She is doing a great job keeping kenny busy servicing her ass instead of pursuing the hot, young neighbor girl.

Step-Mimi chats for awhile and then holds the phone to kenny's ear so he can hear Mimi tell him to behave himself and obey all of Step-M'mmy's orders. ""Yes Mimi,"" says kenny. After Step-Mimi hangs up the phone, she tugs even harder on kenny's leash and orders him to really clean her entire ass crack and asshole.

Mistress:
Thorne, Mrs

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS LICKING , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: mrs thorne , step-mommy , step-mother , age play , step-son , younger man , older domme , family

Download:

Roxy Rider

Roxy Rider

General:
Name: CSFEM_Roxy Rider
Size: 137.46 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:15, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Roxy Rider
This is the first Girl-Girl shoulder riding clip we've ever made. It happened spontaneously at the dungeon when Mistress Ariel was in the mood for a shoulder ride but this time she wanted to try riding Roxy to compare her to the slaves she usually rides. Roxy lifts Ariel with no problem and carries her for a long time. Ariel is delighted and the Mistresses start getting turned on with each other.

At one point Ariel is lifting her foot into Roxy's face so Roxy can sniff and lick her feet. The scene gets very hot and heavy with the two Mistresses ending up on the floor... Ariel straddling Roxy's face for some expert pussy licking that brings Ariel to a huge climax. Very hot Girl-Girl shoulder riding video!

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: PUSSY EATING
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , HUMAN FURNITURE , PONYPLAY , RIDING , FETISH
Keywords: ariel black , pushups , foot fetish , bijou steal , young domme , shoulder riding , all-fours , human furniture , saddles , whips , spurs , bridle , reins , roxy

Download:

Bound Under MY Ass Part 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bound Under MY Ass Part 1
Size: 166.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:33, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Mistress Britney decided it would add more fear and scourge to her slave if he was immobilized. She wraps him up in saran wrap like a cocoon and then plops her ass onto his face. She sits for a very long time and it's great to see how much her slave struggles without being able to use his arms to push her off.

He fights desperately for even a wisp of air but Britney simply grabs his bald head and pushes him back under her ass. She LOVES to feel him squirm under her ass.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting

Download:

Seduced to be Milked - Goddess Brianna

Seduced to be Milked

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Seduced to be Milked
Size: 566.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is chasing after her slave with a cattle prod. She finally gets him into the dungeon, right where he wants him! It's milking day and he must be drained. Goddess Brianna restrains him to the cross and she starts a slow and tormenting milking process where she matches any pleasure he feels with extreme pain. Goddess Brianna
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Milking

Download:

Fucked Hard by StrapOn - Goddess Brianna

Fucked Hard by StrapOn

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Fucked Hard by StrapOn
Size: 573.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Brianna is going to give her bitch the fucking of his life. She loves the way he looks bent over with his whip lashes form the whipping he took earlier. Now he must be completely fucked good and hard like he deserves. Brianna makes sure his pussy is nice and lubed and stretched. She then shoves her cock into his mouth for lubing up and some extra humiliation. After she is satisfied, she bends him over for a good, hard, pounding. The slut can barely handle it but he obeys his Goddess, feeling even more submissive with each thrust of her cock. Goddess Brianna
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on

Download:

Whipped by Goddess Brianna - Goddess Brianna

Whipped by Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Whipped by Goddess Brianna
Size: 709.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Goddess Brianna is in the mood to give her slave a brutal whipping. He is trained to suffer for her and he understands his place. He is ready to take every painful lash so he can wear the lashes proudly. Goddess Brianna is very strict and she gives him a bunch of nasty lashes with the dragon tail. That was just his warm up as a single tail is next. The more he screams, the more she smiles, like a true sadist. Goddess Brianna
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Whipping

Download:

MrPornGeek - Only The Best Porn Websites!