[TripRichardsProductions]Reunited with Jeremy (2023)


k2s.cc

==============================
TITLE: [TripRichardsProductions]Reunited with Jeremy
==============================
Genres: Appearance, Beards, Big Dicks, Clothing, FTMs, Glasses, Muscled Men, Natural Body Hair, Tattoos, Trans
Studio: Trip Richards Productions
β± Runtime: 26 min
Plot:
I'm so excited to be Reunited with Jeremy aka @jeremyfeist. When we met three years ago at the first JFF party, just before the pandemic, I had the honor of being their first FTM experience. Obviously we needed to connect again at the most recent JFF party. Jeremy is such a sweetheart with a great dick game. We trade oral and they fuck me hard until we both climax. I had the pleasure of seeing Jeremy again a little later in the week for an orgy, but I was glad we got this one-on-one time to reconnect also.
Actors:
- Jeremy Feist
- Trip Richards
Audio:
- Codec: mp4a-40-2
- Channels: 2
- Bitrate: 129 kbps
Video:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Codec: hevc
- Bitrate: 1647 kbps
- Duration: 26:25
- Size: 337.4 MB






































